+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I want a Faraday cage now ( principles of build please)

1. Link to Post #21
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: I want a Faraday cage now ( principles of build please)

Sorry, Sheme, I have not figured out why you want to shield yourself from em fields. If you are in a more or less normal environment you do not want to be living in a Faraday cage, at least not one that will isolate you from the earth's magnetic field. You are used to the earth's ambient magnetic field and you will suffer if you are shielded for too long I believe. There were US Navy experiments maybe 40 years ago with people in Faraday cages that showed it did not take too long for certain symptoms to show up like disorientation.

You should be able to put a cage together with some chicken wire I should think really for peanuts. This should shield you from all em waves save millimeter wave and shorter. However the chicken wire is ferromagnetic so it will isolate you from the earth's magnetic field. So then you would want to go with copper screening maybe, but then it will be more expensive.

And I do not believe it would have to be grounded. If you are concerned about microwaves in your environment and you have an idea of where they may be coming from, then you can just put up screens to shield you from just one direction.
    Last edited by Frederick Jackson; 28th April 2014 at 06:28. Reason: adding the note on ferromagnetic versus not

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

Bob (28th April 2014), sheme (3rd May 2014), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is a site that sells materials for blocking and earthing

http://www.lessemf.com/fabric.html

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fourty-two For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (28th April 2014), Bob (28th April 2014), sheme (3rd May 2014), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Interesting website with some very useful materials for RF screening from a few khz to their stated many GHz.

But to anyone without a technical background looking to buy this material, try and find out what you are screening from, at what frequency, its approximate field strength and location. Otherwise you're spending money on expensive conductive fabric.

Are you getting any genuine symptoms from the field you believe to be in or could it be psychosomatic?

Good luck anyway.

Nick

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bob (28th April 2014), fourty-two (28th April 2014), Frederick Jackson (30th April 2014), sheme (3rd May 2014), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    Thing is, modulated gravity waves (scalar stress waves even), pass right thru. Faraday cages provide a conductive path for the electric component of the electro-magnetic fields (radio waves). They don't protect from modulated MAGNETIC, and certainly not from modulated scalars..
    So would iyo a coat of silver impregnated spray paint as a base layer on a wall help out before one slaps some color onto it?

8. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Thing is, modulated gravity waves (scalar stress waves even), pass right thru. Faraday cages provide a conductive path for the electric component of the electro-magnetic fields (radio waves). They don't protect from modulated MAGNETIC, and certainly not from modulated scalars..
    So would iyo a coat of silver impregnated spray paint as a base layer on all walls and ceiling help out before one slaps some color onto it?
    Because a fly screen cage around my bed would look very very inhospitable, ugly and makes my bed look a torture device for the dark side!!!!

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote ...and certainly not from modulated scalars
    What are those and if I wanted to detect/measure them how would I go about it?

I have a spectrum analyser, 50 MHz 'scope, field strength indicator (100 kHz to 100 MHz), magnetometer, frequency counter (5 Hz to 150 MHz) and a digital multimeter.

Nick
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 28th April 2014 at 12:55.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bob (28th April 2014), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

11. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

So would iyo a coat of silver impregnated spray paint as a base layer on all walls and ceiling help out before one slaps some color onto it?
    Because a fly screen cage around my bed would look very very inhospitable, ugly and makes my bed look a torture device for the dark side!!!!
    I think some of the questions Nick asked, Frederick, anI pointed out, what exactly is the assault, would dictate what method to be used.

I tried spray paint couple different types. The typical silver-like paint is really aluminum. I tried that once including painting over the windows, then painted over with regular latex primer so it looked better. RF still leaked in, as the floor was the source of the opening, and then the door, and around the window cracks.

The carbon microwave absorber pyramids create a nice effect as they are able to shield out the microwave AND they cancel out ACOUSTIC scalar-like audio issues. It's quite quiet.

Considering Schumann frequency, lightning noise (RF), and biofields from plants and trees, probably one doesn't want to cancel those out which a full all sides top and bottom "tin can" like shielding would do.

If one were to VISIT one of the RF Anechoic Chambers at one of the universities, generally they are totally shielded for RF, and have those microwave carbon foam pyramids inside. Hanging out in there for a few hours is an interesting experience.

I used to do that when I worked for AIL (airborne instruments lab) on the Island, you know the Preston Nichols infamous, Montauk project stuff.. Anechoic chambers stop RF, stop reflections and absorb RF fields on the inside.

The actual real silver paint is terribly expensive to achieve full conductive coverage. Copper boat bottom paint contains more copper but it's quite toxic, as is aluminum in that amount needed.

I still feel that folks are getting microwave multi path reflections from all the microwave sources, including high powered satellite microwave..

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Funny I keep visualizing the "traditional" space alien dressed in a silver suit. What were they really trying to tell us, in classic television

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Bob (28th April 2014), sheme (3rd May 2014), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

14. Link to Post #29
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I think some of the questions Nick asked, Frederick, anI pointed out, what exactly is the assault, would dictate what method to be used.

I tried spray paint couple different types. The typical silver-like paint is really aluminum. I tried that once including painting over the windows, then painted over with regular latex primer so it looked better. RF still leaked in, as the floor was the source of the opening, and then the door, and around the window cracks.

The carbon microwave absorber pyramids create a nice effect as they are able to shield out the microwave AND they cancel out ACOUSTIC scalar-like audio issues. It's quite quiet.

Considering Schumann frequency, lightning noise (RF), and biofields from plants and trees, probably one doesn't want to cancel those out which a full all sides top and bottom "tin can" like shielding would do.

If one were to VISIT one of the RF Anechoic Chambers at one of the universities, generally they are totally shielded for RF, and have those microwave carbon foam pyramids inside. Hanging out in there for a few hours is an interesting experience.

I used to do that when I worked for AIL (airborne instruments lab) on the Island, you know the Preston Nichols infamous, Montauk project stuff.. Anechoic chambers stop RF, stop reflections and absorb RF fields on the inside.

The actual real silver paint is terribly expensive to achieve full conductive coverage. Copper boat bottom paint contains more copper but it's quite toxic, as is aluminum in that amount needed.

I still feel that folks are getting microwave multi path reflections from all the microwave sources, including high powered satellite microwave..
    Thanks Bob, toxicity added to radiation isn't what I am looking for of course, could a bunch of coatings of colloidal silver solution ( diy of course to cut cost), from a paint gun provide enough density, ( spray, dry, spray, dry, spray, dry etc etc) to provide enough protection or would that be pointless to begin with?

Apologies for the crappy commercial, its just an example I was thinking off, it takes a couple of hours to make a gallon of colloidal silver solution and can imagine how I could spray it on the walls, but would it work

Edit: I can imagine it would spread a little thin so its a longshot but I have truly no idea how thick a coating should be to provide adequate protection at all.

Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 28th April 2014 at 15:49. Reason: thin spread???

15. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

778, well, the colloidal silver is certainly a nice vibe

If it's the vibe that is needed. U know folks talk ormus for that vibe, and I mentioned in the microwave beam dump (a search for that in the forum will bring up my countermeasures thread). Amzer Zo mentions ormus substances too..

To me that says the feeling of calmness is what is being asked for.

I like that you are thinking of creating a coating and wanting the best possible substance to be surrounded with.

Possibly Sheme can weigh in on the thread to see what's been discussed so we can refocus to a method that will solve the issue. The faraday cage concept to me says, need to somehow deal with the RF wars of the superpowers that may be increasing.

I know that multi path microwave induces nasty body stress due to the scalars created in tissue when the fields create destructive interference ( in essence ripping apart the body). Those fields are felt and it wreaks nasty..

Sheme? Some thoughts? More questions?

16. Link to Post #31
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

The History Of The Tin Foil Hat

Gregg Prescott, M.S., In5D Guest - Waking Times

We have all heard of the tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorists but where did the aluminum foil hat idea come from, why do people wear tin foil hats and what are its origins?

Why would someone wear an aluminum foil hat?

People who wear tinfoil hats do so to

1. prevent extraterrestrial, governmental or secret society mind control

2. prevent others from using ESP on them and

3. deter EMPs and other microwave effects.

What is the oldest origin of tin foil hats?

One story states that the tin foil hat has its origins tied into the opposition of freemasonry when it began in 1717. As the story goes, non Freemasons were suspicious of the brotherhood and believed that the Mason were using forms of mind control on them. They began their own fraternity, called the “Mad Hatters” and upon learning about the protective properties of aluminum foil, they created their own hats made of this substance.

The Mad Hatters believed if you were wearing a tin foil hat, you were impervious to the mind control of the Freemasons.

More

17. Link to Post #32
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Sheme, check out Lloyd Burrell https://www.facebook.com/emflloyd.burrell who has done of lot of practical work on the problem of em fields in our environment and effects on health. He makes the point that you want to check out and reduce or eliminate exposure starting with sources on your person and within the home (e.g., your cell phone and wi-fi for starters). Only after dealing with these does he suggest looking at the em environment outside your home.

He has a free pdf manual on the subject that you should be able to download.
    Last edited by Frederick Jackson; 2nd May 2014 at 07:52.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

sheme (3rd May 2014), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

19. Link to Post #33
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

If I knew the modus operandi then I could ask the question directly, I know they are spraying the very air we breath and telling us nothing so we may assume it is not for our benefit, that Mythi video ( see OP )came to my notice in an answer to a thought question, so they may be priming us with Nano substances to make us vulnerable to what ever method they have planned for our extermination.

I add the drunk Russian video also in the OP as he gives us real clues as to how the PTB plan to exterminate us "silently and quietly" and it will take 15 minutes to complete the extermination! His hand gestures automatically subconsciously describe the slingatron launcher/weapon? or maybe something else.

So we have been/are being metallised -is this to facilitate our conductivity?
    Mythi talks of paralysis/muscle weakness, Eye damage, plus some other stuff possibly delivered through EF so my logic says How can I create protection and awareness from what ever it is they intend to use on us? The intuitive answer came back with a faraday cage.

I will listen to the Mythi video again to try to work out what he is saying I hear something different each time I hear it.
    Thanks for the contributions folks. No fear.
    Last edited by sheme; 3rd May 2014 at 19:17.

20. Link to Post #34
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

In case you need/want to take it with you:

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DNA (31st August 2022), kanishk (18th May 2014), Limor Wolf (18th May 2014), naste.de.lumina (18th May 2014), Nick Matkin (18th May 2014), RunningDeer (18th May 2014), sheme (18th May 2014), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

22. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

I have a spectrum analyser, 50 MHz 'scope, field strength indicator (100 kHz to 100 MHz), magnetometer, frequency counter (5 Hz to 150 MHz) and a digital multimeter.

Nick
    Seems no one knows how to detect the scalar waves then. That's a pity because they are supposed to have revolutionary properties...

Nick

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

sheme (18th May 2014), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

24. Link to Post #36
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

==== deleted =====
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 14th October 2016 at 15:38.

25. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Nick
    Seems no one knows how to detect the scalar waves then. That's a pity because they are supposed to have revolutionary properties...

Nick
    Would you want to start a separate thread on that? There is nothing revolutionary imho about putting one's head in the path of a sawmill's blade to see if they can feel the teeth..

26. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,380 times in 8,335 posts

Bump

to revive this topic.

I want to build a Faraday Cage all around my bed. I want it to be big enough to 'live in' there for weeks on end ( and keep warm in the big freeze too ).

I think I will need a lot of conductive mesh material and that mesh might have to be very fine if it's to deal with mm waves (guessing).

In reality, I haven't got a clue what I need or how to affordably source what I need, but I DO have a ground spike just outside my front door.

Are there people here who know about this stuff ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2022), Brigantia (25th August 2022), DNA (31st August 2022), Harmony (26th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

28. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

You need to be able to live in a faraday cage, we had one, brilliant for research, but not for existing in. Naturally, we need other galactic influentials.
    However, for proving products are safe, the Faraday cage was essential in testing imports etc. Basic physics…. ? Depriving natural electromagnetic needs of our bodies could prove fatal. We coexist so much in the natural world. So - no Faraday cage for your ‘health’.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2022), Brigantia (25th August 2022), DNA (31st August 2022), Harmony (26th August 2022), norman (25th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

30. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,380 times in 8,335 posts

Hmmm . . point taken . . . . It's the latest swarm of satellites I have in mind right now, and the proposed Project Weegee satellites that are hardly even satellites at all, more like very high flying birds not far above the cruising altitudes of air liners.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (25th August 2022), Bill Ryan (25th August 2022), Brigantia (25th August 2022), Harmony (26th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast