+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: I want a Faraday cage now ( principles of build please)

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,043 times in 8,169 posts

Default Re: I want a Faraday cage now ( principles of build please)

After looking at the price of EMF mesh I don't think a complete mesh tent is doable on my budget.

I wonder if I can line the ceiling with tin foil and ground it to the spike instead. It could block a direct from above problem, maybe.

So here I am, nearly 20 years after I first joined the "Tin-Foil-Hat" crowd and I'm going full Tin Foil Hat for real.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (26th August 2022), Bill Ryan (25th August 2022), Brigantia (25th August 2022), DNA (31st August 2022), Harmony (26th August 2022), Hym (25th August 2022), Inversion (25th August 2022), Ivanhoe (1st September 2022), JackMcThorn (25th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,454 times in 571 posts

The cheapest solution I have found is silicone type ear plugs as most of the frequencies are picked up by your ears. I would recommend this as you can wear them pretty much anywhere [and especially while asleep] until you have to speak to someone and then just take one out.

They must be silicone and a snug fit. Regular foamy[s] will not get the job done, I've noticed significant reduction in my problems and have discussed this option in the TI/Mind Control threads at some length.

The human ear will pick up approximately from 2o Hz 2o,ooo Hz depending on your age. As you get older the higher frequencies diminish. The earplugs do not only diminish you from receiving signals, I think they also help in reducing feedback or reply signals because I am of the opinion that especially during many of my nightmares that were problem solving in nature, the source was getting feedback from my progress without my having a discussion about the event.

This will save you a ton of money and aggravation. [It's worth a try.]
    Last edited by JackMcThorn; 25th August 2022 at 17:26.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2022), Harmony (26th August 2022), Inversion (25th August 2022), norman (25th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,389 times in 1,629 posts

I recall seeing an image of Michael Bell the author of The Invisible Crime books with a faraday cage around his bed. They actually sell different types.

DIY: mpkb

Michael Bell

Michael Bell thread

Google images

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2022), Harmony (26th August 2022), norman (25th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Thanks Inversion. That's opened up a world I didn't know about.

( I must be the world's worst researcher )

HOW I BUILT MY FARADAY CAGE BED

PrimalHacker

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Harmony (26th August 2022), Inversion (26th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Not had time to read all this thread, but if no one has mentioned paint, check this out https://www.irda.org/emf-paint

Yep, that's right EMF proof paint ! Probably needs grounding, but way easier than gluing ally sheet to your walls & ceiling lol

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (26th August 2022), avid (26th August 2022), Harmony (26th August 2022), Inversion (26th August 2022), norman (26th August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    The cheapest solution I have found is silicone type ear plugs as most of the frequencies are picked up by your ears. I would recommend this as you can wear them pretty much anywhere [and especially while asleep] until you have to speak to someone and then just take one out.

They must be silicone and a snug fit. Regular foamy[s] will not get the job done, I've noticed significant reduction in my problems and have discussed this option in the TI/Mind Control threads at some length.

The human ear will pick up approximately from 2o Hz 2o,ooo Hz depending on your age. As you get older the higher frequencies diminish. The earplugs do not only diminish you from receiving signals, I think they also help in reducing feedback or reply signals because I am of the opinion that especially during many of my nightmares that were problem solving in nature, the source was getting feedback from my progress without my having a discussion about the event.

This will save you a ton of money and aggravation. [It's worth a try.]
    earplugs will work for sound, but I think he's after EMF shielding.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 31st August 2022 at 19:58.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Inversion (31st August 2022), norman (31st August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

It's probably been described already in this thread, but if you want a cheap Faraday cage aluminium cooking foil is good - if you believe there is something to be protected from.

But you must electrically connect each sheet were it joins the next. Metal staples every inch or so will do if the walls are not too hard - or too soft! You have an earth spike nearby, so you must use that by connecting each wall together with wire (via the metal staples) and connect to the spike. You could use the mains earth if you *really* know what you're doing. There is some vague stuff floating about describing 'dirty electricity' that the mains earth will re-radiate - without the mechanism being coherently explained.

There is also some woo about the body needing to be in the Schumann resonance field, the 7.6 Hz (and harmonics), the electromagnetic resonance triggered by lightning in the cavity between the ionosphere and the ground. But I doubt a thin aluminium shield will have any effect on 7.6 Hz but will be pretty thorough for anything above 100 kHz or so. Including those mind-bending wi-fi and 5G signals.

Nick

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Inversion (31st August 2022), norman (31st August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

- if you believe there is something to be protected from.

Nick
    My concern has shot up very recently. The video and the audio linked in this post, combined, gave me a boot up the ass.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Inversion (31st August 2022), Victoria (2nd September 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,454 times in 571 posts

earplugs will work for sound, but I think he's after EMF shielding.
    They are after EMF shielding.

It is my contention that some of the frequencies are being processed by the inner ear. I've written about this in these TI threads and you might not be familiar.

The thing with these shielding opportunities or cages is they restrict movements; isolating you to a room or rooms or even your bed. [Or better yet try walking or driving around with your tin foil or lead hat on.] These shielding options can be expensive, uncomfortable and unreliable. EMF paint [of decent quality] costs in the neighbourhood of $2oo.- for 5 litres and recommends 2 coats. 5 litres is about 1.3 u.s. gallons.

A 15' x 25' with 8' high walls, including the ceiling will take 7 u.s. gallons of EMF paint for 2 coats. 7 gallons equals 26.49 litres which would cost $1,059.6o for just this one room. Some of these paints come in grey and might be a little difficult to colour match, if that is even a concern. From what I have seen, I do not think these types of paints work on outdoor surfaces. Roofs are typically not paintable on the exterior.

I have had good luck with €5.oo silicone earplugs. If you got the money for cages, tents, or paint, be my guest. I have a tight budget, I do not own my home, and I do not wish to just have protection while I sleep.

p.s. Here in Ireland the internet is mostly wireless everywhere in cities and towns. You'll never get away from it completely unless you go rural where they have more cables. Rural has advantages in lower costs, but more travelling required for conveniences and job opportunities. Few people right now with inflation and energy bills will have extra money for radiation shielding unless they are being attacked so much that it becomes a priority expense.
    Last edited by JackMcThorn; 31st August 2022 at 21:59.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Victoria (2nd September 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

I don't want to deviate from the topic so moved this to a more appropriate thread
    Last edited by Eva2; 31st August 2022 at 22:57.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Bump

to revive this topic.

I want to build a Faraday Cage all around my bed. I want it to be big enough to 'live in' there for weeks on end ( and keep warm in the big freeze too ).

I think I will need a lot of conductive mesh material and that mesh might have to be very fine if it's to deal with mm waves (guessing).

In reality, I haven't got a clue what I need or how to affordably source what I need, but I DO have a ground spike just outside my front door.

Are there people here who know about this stuff ?
    I would suggest painting your room in EMF paint.
    I think that's the cheapest way to go.
    And then if your feeling froggy get the emf shielding fabric to make curtains out of.
    https://www.amazon.com/FL90-Shieldin...4010ad0&psc=1#
    Attached Images  

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Presumably you have to earth/ground the painted surfaces as you would if this was used as a shielding in equipment?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Presumably you have to earth/ground the painted surfaces as you would if this was used as a shielding in equipment?
    The paint comes with grounding equipment and instructions. You can do it yourself or have an electrician do it.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3