+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hocus Pocus what's the main Focus???

1. Link to Post #1
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Lightbulb Hocus Pocus what's the main Focus???

Ok........ This info is still floating around about the Planet X, Nibiru stuff, and all I want to know is... Is this still impending, or was this all depicted to be HOGWASH? The last that I heard of this was that this was all debunked, and proven to be a HUGE falsehood of disinformation to get everyone all worked up over NOTHING...
    What do you guys think about this?

http://hercolubusplanet.com/
    History and explanation
    about Hercolubus.
    There are numerous prophecies
    that refer to the end of our civilization.

Most of those predictions warn us of great catastrophes on Earth, such as an imminent pole shift on our planet, the consequent polar ice cap melting and the disappearance of huge areas of land. Many of those prophecies have something in common: they particularly talk about a heavenly body that periodically approaches Earth. This planet is called by different names: Hercolubus, Nibiru, Baal, Wormwood, Ajenjo, Marduk, Nemesis, Cold Planet, etc.
    Hercolubus or Red Planet
    WHAT IS HERCOLUBUS?

Hercolubus, a planet so called by the sages of antiquity, is a gigantic world, 5 or 6 times bigger than Jupiter. In the past it put an end to the Atlantean civilisation and it is approaching Earth again.

The impending approach of this heavenly body to our solar system will happen soon, so that everybody will be able to see. It will bring about great upheaval in all corners of our planet.

Within the to-and-fro movement of life everything returns to its beginning or to its end. Hercolubus, in its former approach, already put an end to the Atlantean civilisation. These facts, well known by all the beings who in the course of history enjoyed Awakened Consciousness, were duly recounted through all the ‘Universal Floods’ of different religions and cultures.

In its present encounter, the progressive approach of Hercolubus will bring about all type of volcanic eruptions, earthquakes and tidal waves, which will become more and more frequent and intense until total devastation comes about. When Hercolubus moves near the Earth, its gigantic gravitational force will attract the molten magma towards the Earth’s surface so that earthquakes, tidal waves and volcanic eruptions will increase in number and will reach unheard-of magnitudes.

The approach of Hercolubus is an event that will cause deep changes on our planet. Regarding celestial mechanics, Hercolubus will help the pole shift. Indeed, it is the part of the great machinery.

The approach of this heavenly body is upon us: more is known than is told us about that threat from the cosmos. From time to time, there is some news related to the topic on the media. Science possesses advanced detection systems and we are often told that the risk of a danger from space is already high.

We can imagine people being astonished by all this information. Then we remember the old prophecies already warning about this danger.
    THE BOOK ‘HERCOLUBUS OR RED PLANET’

Along the course of history, different people with Awakened Consciousness have told about such cosmic phenomenon. A very clear and current example is the little book entitled ‘Hercolubus or Red Planet’ written by V.M. Rabolu, the great Colombian researcher in esotericism. That book can be qualified as a ‘document about the future written with full consciousness’.

Based on his direct and conscious experience, its author, V.M. Rabolu, teaches us in his book the systems to eliminate our psychological defects and the techniques for astral projection as the only existing formulas to face the forthcoming times.

‘Hercolubus or Red Planet’ is the result of its author’s research in the superior dimensions of nature.

Any person will be able to verify for themselves that the statements in that work will be progressively fulfilled through time.

In his book, V.M. Rabolu writes:

‘When Hercolubus comes closer to the Earth and aligns with the Sun, deadly epidemics will begin to spread over the entire planet. Neither doctors nor official science will know what sort of illnesses they are or how to cure them. They will be powerless in the face of the epidemics.’

‘I stand by what I have written in this book, because I know it to be true. I am sure about what I say because I have thoroughly investigated with my astral body, which allows me to know about everything in great detail.’

V.M. Rabolu shows in his book the elimination of our psychological defects and the techniques for astral projection as the only existing formulas to escape from the coming cataclysm. Only those people who transform themselves spiritually will be helped. He finishes by saying:

‘Dear reader: I am speaking very clearly so that you understand the need to start working seriously. Whoever is working will be rescued from the danger. This is not for you to make up theories or hold discussions, but to experience the true teaching that I am giving in this book. We can resort to nothing else.’

2. The Following User Says Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Lifebringer (28th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Hocus Pocus what's the main Focus???

Well, I read a few comments on various space.com, and nasa.gov sites and from what I understand, we are getting into the asteroid belt now and are being pelted w/small comets and debrie that has burned up on the way in. WE will just have to be patient, but yes Herculobus is larger than Jupiter, and the reason for the name. It's in Nibiru's system and is in the outer orbit, yet longer to make the perihelion around our sun. Probably the reason for the sun's activity the last few weeks. WE will just have to use what Creator gave us. The same thing it has in us. Patience and everything in it's own time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

linksplatinum (29th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,467 times in 464 posts

Based on our only known resource of credited knowledge of planetary bodies (NASA). How the hell do we know?
    I have not heard from any of my followed amateur astronomers of any sighted body yet that has these attributes.
    I recommend joining an amateur astronomy group. Feel hypocritical with this because although I don't belong to any I have 2 friends that help me with these issues that I know I can trust. But do they have strong enough scopes and or enough experience to really elaborate a conclusion? Hell if I know.
    But at least I have two buddies to help me.
    Do you?
    Seek if you don't know. You may not get the right answer but at least you are seeking.
    Seek!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

linksplatinum (29th April 2014), Shezbeth (28th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Quote Posted by Chipsam (here)
    Based on our only known resource of credited knowledge of planetary bodies (NASA). How the hell do we know?
    I have not heard from any of my followed amateur astronomers of any sighted body yet that has these attributes.
    I recommend joining an amateur astronomy group. Feel hypocritical with this because although I don't belong to any I have 2 friends that help me with these issues that I know I can trust. But do they have strong enough scopes and or enough experience to really elaborate a conclusion? Hell if I know.
    Do you?
    Seek if you don't know. You may not get the right answer but at least you are seeking.
    Seek!
    That's exactly what I'm doing brother...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Chip (28th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Well, I read a few comments on various space.com, and nasa.gov sites and from what I understand, we are getting into the asteroid belt now and are being pelted w/small comets and debrie that has burned up on the way in. WE will just have to be patient, but yes Herculobus is larger than Jupiter, and the reason for the name. It's in Nibiru's system and is in the outer orbit, yet longer to make the perihelion around our sun. Probably the reason for the sun's activity the last few weeks. WE will just have to use what Creator gave us. The same thing it has in us. Patience and everything in it's own time.
    Not to mention the panic of seeing something so large coming right at us so close. They say men's hearts will fail when they do see it. I believe our ancestors must have thought heaven coming down on them. LOL, but yes, it's that time, and we are the ones blessed that have an ear to hear, and eyes to see the wonders in the skies, when the chemtrails aren't there. Pretty soon they won't be able to hide it and may try to use it to declare martial law, "IF" we panic. WE don't have to panic, especially since there is NOTHING we can do about it. They want the screaming paranoid and fearful people so they can grow big and strong on the emotions.

So it's soul prep time. God help us if we aren't right with the Creator's way/Universal Laws of peace. WE were given books that were changed and that's why I think we will be allowed a half life to prove we aren't of ill intent towards each other again, and then...who knows but the Creator. He'll tell us that, when it's time. Like when that gigantic planet enters our trajectory and we are face to face w/it. They can't destroy it and what if there are life forms on the planet that are benevolent and come to visit, and then return to their planet before it leaves our solar system. The vehicles they pilot certainly wouldn't have a hard time catching up to it.

But then again... maybe that's why they are "deceiving so many?" Stay alert peeps.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,467 times in 464 posts

Quote Posted by linksplatinum (here)
    Quote Posted by Chipsam (here)
    Do you?
    Seek!
    That's exactly what I'm doing brother...
    I hear ya
    I guess my point would be to go outside and beyond forum speculation. I think ideas on forums give us the clues to seek sources closer to the keys. Lets face it, we can argue until we are all blue in the face. But when we argue with someone that works in the field and has objective insights, well it's different. It's important, and although it may not answer the question to be at the least we made some headway outside Internet arguments and hearsay.
    Peace

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chip For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread