+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst 1 28 38

Thread: Clif High's videos, tweets and articles: the years of Woo

1. Link to Post #741
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Default Re: Clif High's videos, tweets and articles: the years of Woo

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    This is my understanding of how the focus on Elohim evolved for clif.

Then of course, he could just be a media asset from someone and sharing a narrative that is being given him, wittingly, or unwittingly.

This may also help explain the shift in conversation from the "bug", to the "elohim". The bug topic is influenced by a personal experience clif had, and the elohim by the old texts and torah research that clif has been doing recently.

I have a couple thoughts on all this - first yes I also suspect it as a simply a narrative a rather negative one at that, maybe their running out of ideas for maintaining their numbers LOL anyways this is all perpetuated by the constant barrage by JC with everyone that he interviews that the Elohim are all the root of all evil.

It is a narrative that has brought on more division within the truther community one also typical of the alphabet companies.

The use of the acronym for those that want a more balanced discussion are now called / labelled EDS - Elohim Denier (or even deranged) Syndrome and one of the most obvious tools for division. Belittling anyone that disagree with Clif's rant is well, frankly pretty sad.

Mostly Denier is used but deranged has shown up and then deleted off of Tarot by Janine paid forum. What I have seen is almost exactly the same as tactics used on those that questioned the shot or whatever.

This whole Cult of Clif has really polarized those that have been fans of both Beyond Mystic and Tarot by Janine, and sadly they also both seem just fine with that.

From what I have seen of Clif's substack articles is that he has basically simply substituted the name Nephilim - the definite bad guys historically, Book of Enoch has that covered, for Elohim. I have yet to have found anything to substantiate this is a genuine. Mauro Biglino states (interview with Graham Hanhock) that there is no definitive translation of the word/name Elohim - it has just always been just assumed? it means God.

Theosophy / Anthrosophy has a completely different take on the purpose of the Elohim but they (so far not seen) any attempt at looking at that material.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

avid (28th December 2023), Bill Ryan (28th December 2023), ClearWater (28th December 2023), edina (28th December 2023), Harmony (28th December 2023), lisalu (28th December 2023), Loorus (28th December 2023), mizo (28th December 2023), mountain_jim (28th December 2023), Parsi-X (28th December 2023), Phoenix1304 (29th January 2024), Sue (Ayt) (28th December 2023), Yoda (5th January 2024)

3. Link to Post #742
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)
    just getting into Clif's posts .. where is he getting this info regarding the Elohim? its intriguing to hear and read about this...?
    Really good question LOL In one of his substacks he states he is also using A.I. - like that is super reliable / creditably sourced info...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

avid (28th December 2023), Bill Ryan (28th December 2023), Harmony (28th December 2023), lisalu (28th December 2023), Loorus (28th December 2023), mountain_jim (28th December 2023), Parsi-X (28th December 2023), Yoda (5th January 2024)

5. Link to Post #743
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)
    just getting into Clif's posts .. where is he getting this info regarding the Elohim? its intriguing to hear and read about this...?
    I figure that Clif is the front man for (in his own words, mentioned at least once a couple of months ago) his "Ralf" group — the "Radical Ass Linguistic f***ers" or "old farts".

... which rather begs your fine question ... so who is in this RALF group, and what influences or inspires their views?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

arwen (28th December 2023), avid (28th December 2023), Bill Ryan (28th December 2023), Chakra (29th December 2023), ClearWater (28th December 2023), graeme22 (31st December 2023), Harmony (28th December 2023), lisalu (28th December 2023), Loorus (28th December 2023), mountain_jim (28th December 2023), Parsi-X (3rd January 2024), Peace in Oz (28th December 2023), Yoda (4th January 2024)

7. Link to Post #744
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    I figure that Clif is the front man for (in his own words, mentioned at least once a couple of months ago) his "Ralf" group — the "Radical Ass Linguistic f***ers" or "old farts".

... which rather begs your fine question ... so who is in this RALF group, and what influences or inspires their views?
    At this stage we know for sure that Jay Weidner is part of this group - his recent video has an almost identical narrative - see this post here

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2023), ClearWater (28th December 2023), Harmony (29th December 2023), lisalu (28th December 2023), mountain_jim (28th December 2023), Peace in Oz (29th December 2023), ThePythonicCow (28th December 2023), Vicus (28th December 2023), Yoda (4th January 2024)

9. Link to Post #745
    Thanks

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)

At this stage we know for sure that Jay Weidner is part of this group - his recent video has an almost identical narrative - see this post here
    hmmm very interesting - the Scorpio side of me is intrigued. I would then speculate that Jean Claude is looking to one day become apart of this little boys club.... unless of course he already is.

Based on his overly enthusiastic engagement with Clif when he joins the chat - this explains so much.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

arwen (4th January 2024), Bill Ryan (4th January 2024), Harmony (4th January 2024), Yoda (4th January 2024)

11. Link to Post #746
    Thanks

Jason Breshears, who developed the Archaix model, addresses Clif High's claims by analyzing one video he did recently with Jordan Sather.

I tuned in live for about 88 minutes, then had to go do other things. (The entire video is a daunting 2 hours and 29 minutes). Jasons' model and work is based entirely on reading old - very old - books and documents and mapping out chronology. If one has the time and wants a hobby, this is quite an intriguing line of research to follow.

In this video, he challenged not only Clif High's theories, but also Graham Hancock's research. In a link under the video, he presents a long list of other videos he (Jason) has done to provide receipts for his debunking of Clif High's claims and theories about the Elohim. Jason is very prolific, is very good with referencing, but one needs a LOT of time and interest to follow his work. (He also has a large group - over 300K - of adoring followers).

I am posting this here because this is the first methodical critique of Clif High's claims that I have come across, and it will be interesting to see if Clif ignores this completely, or engages in any way. It is NOT trivial, some of the points of challenge are in my view valid. I myself have some issues with Jason's model, but not the time to go into it all.

I am not linking to all the list of reference videos - those can be found under this video - but I am giving a list of titles which give an idea of the points of contention:

Quote Archaix videos mentioned in presentation that refute information promoted by Clif High-

Gobekli Tepe: A 70 Year Old Lie Became a 12,000 Year Old Truth

Tetrabiblos: Zodiac Code of Ptolemy

Ice Age Technics, Vapor Canopy & How Graham Hancock Threatens Establishment Science

Memories and Mechanics of the Vapor Canopy World

LIVE Q & A Calling Out All Critics on this Atlantis 9600 BCE Farce

A Total Dismantling of Hancock's 9600 BCE Atlantis Dating

The REAL History of Adam, Eve & the Serpent

The Capture Flood: PreSelenites & Civilization Ended When the Moon First Appeared in Our Sky

Correcting the SHAR Chronology: A Complete Rewriting of ANUNNAKI History

Assault on Ancient Aliens: Archaix Autopsy of a Dead Theory- LIVE!

Archaix vs. Ancient Aliens

Subterrestrial Vectoring, Alien Abduction Phenomenon, UAP/UFO/EBE...Psyop

Space Was Made in a Hollywood Basement- LIVE with Jason
    Quote This is the first in a long line of presentations in the new series, Archaix Iconoclast. In this debut episode I provide an analysis of sound bites from Clif High's latest podcast with Conspiracy Analytica. I have a love/hate professional relationship with Mr. High as I reveal in this LIVE presentation. Because of my respect for his mission to educate and shared beliefs on who is running this world and how, I am sticking to only this single podcast interview. My analysis of those that follow will in no way be this cordial. I'm aware many of you have Mr. Clif's ear so please inform him he's welcome to engage in the LIVE chat [MUST first Subscribe for 20 minutes]. Clif High channel- https://www.youtube.com/@Clif_High
    Last edited by arwen; 4th January 2024 at 01:28.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th January 2024), ClearWater (4th January 2024), Gwin Ru (4th January 2024), Harmony (4th January 2024), Yoda (4th January 2024)

13. Link to Post #747
    Thanks

Clif High has taken note of Jason:

Text:

Quote clif
    @clif_high
    anyone know this Archaix fellow? Please inform him that that is NOT my channel. YT won't let me post after kicking me off & deleting my vids over this last 2 years. That vid he has appears to be altered. Edited. Not original. He is working on a spoofer channel named after me. He can contact me here or on my email.
    4:42 PM · Jan 3, 2024

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th January 2024), Gwin Ru (4th January 2024), Harmony (4th January 2024), Sue (Ayt) (27th January 2024), Yoda (5th January 2024)

15. Link to Post #748
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

... Aether Pirates of the Matterium!

Emotional Burden
    Poor Normies...and the rest of us.
    clif high∙

27 min listen

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2024), ClearWater (28th January 2024), Harmony (27th January 2024), palehorse (27th January 2024), Peace in Oz (28th January 2024), pounamuknight (6th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (27th January 2024), Vangelo (29th January 2024), Vicus (27th January 2024), Yoda (5th February 2024)

17. Link to Post #749
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

I am glad that Clif has been exposing the Elohim, Anunnaki, El, Ilu, "Watchers" or whatever one might call them, that has been plaguing this planet since time immemorial.

However, lately he has been complaining about Kerry Cassidy and others for their apparent fear of AI. I think the situation is that Clif has been talking about Ai created by Earth humans. I am not aware he has an understanding of ET AI, which is a whole other ball game.

I came to the conclusion many years ago that ET AI has been used throughout history to manipulate humans' religious beliefs. I saw this firsthand in my own interactions with a channeler, interactions with "New Agers", and my own research on the subject of channeling as it related to "New Age" beliefs.

Channeling is defined by some to be limited to allowing another entity to enter one's body and/or consciousness to receive messages and teachings. However, I use the term to include all forms of receiving messages from ETs and ET AI whether it be by natural telepathy, implant-assisted telepathy or allowing an entity take over one's body/mind, such as in the case of JZ Knight's "Ramtha" or Barbara Marciniak's "Pleiadians" (who actually admitted to me that they weren't Pleiadians, that they were from the future and that they were the "Illumins").

I proved that they were lying to me when they said the Pleiadians had rescued me from the Grays and that I wouldn't be abducted again. I covered this in THE EYE OF RA (1996) in the chapter "Journey to Discovery". I was able to expose the lies from messages of such entities by unblocking memories whether in past lives or in present circumstances.

These messages had some very suspicious similarities from my viewpoint. At first I just thought they were coming directly from an ET--which can happen--but finally realized that so many Earth humans were channeling these messages that it would be a virtually impossible task for ETs to do this directly. That led me to realize that it was ET AI.

ET AI is nothing like Earth human created AI as Clif High would understand it. ET AI can read channelers' minds and experiences and come up with a story line that would fit their particular viewpoints in order to manipulate the agenda of the ETs, this being done via ET AI instead of direct involvement of an ET, which would be extremely time consuming (i.e., for a real flesh and blood ET).

And here's where it gets really interesting--The agenda of the ET AI messages--regardless of the method used to receive such messages--is the same as the Anunnak/Elohim. That agenda is to manipulate humans into religious programming. Also interesting, is that these messages allegedly come from Anunnaki "gods" such as Seth, Ra, Anu, Sanada/Jesus and many other names.

Earth humans have been receiving these kind of messages since time immemorial--messages from the "gods" or the one "God"--in order to create various opposing religions. This creates the dialectic to keep humans fighting and killing each other over religious beliefs, which we can see in modern times as well as historically.

The messages/teachings themselves contain both pleasant-sounding truths and the lies and clever manipulations are interwoven in between so as not to invoke any questioning of the content in the messages. I termed this the "package deal"--humans would be enticed emotionally with the soothing messages and accept the whole package (including the lies and deceptions).

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

ClearWater (5th February 2024), Delight (6th February 2024), Gwin Ru (5th February 2024), Harmony (6th February 2024), pounamuknight (6th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (6th February 2024), Yoda (5th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst 1 28 38