Thread: Clif High's videos, tweets and articles: the years of Woo

1. Link to Post #261
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Clif High's videos, tweets and articles: the years of Woo

NOTE: Clif suggested to give this a listen at the very end of ROUX WOO.

"IT WAS ALL PLANNED OUT!" MAX IGAN, DAVID ICKE & GLENN BECK EXPOSE
    THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS LIES!
    (2:06:00)
    YOU DON’T KNOW THE HALF OF IT, UNTIL YOU WATCH THIS FANTASTICALLY RESEARCHED & PRESENTED VIDEO! “It’s Been Their Plan All Along – and you ABSOLUTELY will NOT want to believe what it is – so you have GOT TO BE PREPARED FOR WHAT’S COMING!” In this EYE-BULGING and HEART-POUNDING compilation featuring none other than Glenn Beck, with a MAGNIFICENT opening segment by Max Igan & David Icke, you will FINALLY learn some of THE MOST HIDDEN SECRETS regarding the COVID-19 SCAMdemic – and how it has changed EVERYTHING – and what their FUTURE PLANS hold for the Citizens of the WORLD!

From the way we live our lives and how we operate our businesses, to how we see each other, NOTHING IS SAFE NOR SACRED, and NOTHING is off limits to these Demonic Disease Spreaders! What’s more is that the FRAUDULENTLY INSTALLED FREAK-SHOW PUPPET BIDEN REGIME now running our federal government is sinking its tentacles even deeper into us and our entire society (and the world), threatening the very fabric not only of our bodily autonomy, but of our Great Republic. If you think things are bad NOW, just wait until some of the details revealed in this EPIC DOCUMENTARY are unleashed upon your brain: UNDENIABLE documents and FEDERAL contracts tell a DARK AND DEMONIC STORY that seems as though it’s being read straight out of the Book of Revelations!

And that is JUST THE BEGINNING, Patriots, because their future plans reveal that they will continue dominating our lives and threatening our very continued existence IN AN ALL OUT ATTEMPT AT MASS GLOABAL DEPOPULATION & CONTROL! It’s time we cast a BLINDING LIGHT on the SHOCKING AND UNBELIEVABLE TRUTHS found in this EPIC video! Because only with the UNCENSORED TRUTH will we emerge from the DARKNESS of this “SCAMdemic” and take back the life and liberty that has been so openly stolen from us.

I jest you not, Patriots, THIS is THE most pivotal time in our lives – and THIS is THE most IMPORTANT VIDEO of our current time. Pray right now, my Fellow Patriots & Christian Brothers and Sisters – NOW more than EVER. If there’s people out there that you TRULY care about, please share this video with them, and remember, above all, WWG1WGA! There is STRENGTH IN NUMBERS & KNOWLEDGE!

Summary: Saturday, November 27, 2021

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (29th November 2021), Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), BushPilot (29th November 2021), Calz (29th November 2021), fifi (1st December 2021), Franny (29th November 2021), Gwin Ru (28th November 2021), Harmony (29th November 2021), lisalu (29th November 2021), Mari (29th November 2021), Mike Gorman (29th November 2021), mountain_jim (29th November 2021), Pam (30th November 2021), Peace in Oz (29th November 2021), Raven (30th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #262
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    TIDES OF WOO (55 min)
    I have a perspective on the Twitter suspension. Its a bit of a funny one. I don't know what he will do. But, you all probably know that the social media engagement. Constant focus, posts etc. They can be quite a dominant state to be in. Take you out of deep thinking etc. Whiplashy sort of state of constant totally investment in such short term perspectives then move on to the next. What i would think this is going to do with Clif how he is (and most of us here etc). It will actually remove some of the distraction going on and really allow him to brew even better video content haha. So, it will just in a way help the teachings to be even more potent haha. So maybe we should thank Twitter (In AUS we call an idiot a twit lol) for this in contributing to what he is to create

Just a joke...but you know what it is like to contemplate things deeper. Especially creating teachings. Creating the silence and stillness for awareness to brew can be a vital ingredient. They are quite demanding. So, the social media variable being reduced can definitely be an ally to that. Clif is wise to all this stuff obviously with his martial arts mastery and the mental aspects related to it all. And, all he does. Relative to the December stuff brewing he has eluded to. This action could be a bit of a confirmation to bubbling through also. Might be very interesting though from here for sure

Best of luck all
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Alecs (29th November 2021), Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), BushPilot (29th November 2021), ClearWater (29th November 2021), Elainie (29th November 2021), gini (29th November 2021), Harmony (29th November 2021), mountain_jim (29th November 2021), Pam (30th November 2021), RunningDeer (29th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #263
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 times in 569 posts

Quote Posted by Alpha141 (here)
    I have a perspective on the Twitter suspension. ... I don't know what he will do.
    He is on Telegram: t.me/scifiworld0 or https://t.me/scifiworld0
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Alpha141 (29th November 2021), Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), Gwin Ru (29th November 2021), Harmony (29th November 2021), mountain_jim (29th November 2021), Pam (30th November 2021), RunningDeer (29th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #264
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,297 times in 8,660 posts

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    Quote Posted by Alpha141 (here)
    I have a perspective on the Twitter suspension. ... I don't know what he will do.
    He is on Telegram: t.me/scifiworld0 or https://t.me/scifiworld0
    And Gab and others

https://gab.com/clif_high

as RunningDeer informed us in an earlier post above.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alpha141 (29th November 2021), Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), BushPilot (29th November 2021), Gwin Ru (29th November 2021), Harmony (29th November 2021), Hym (30th November 2021), Pam (30th November 2021), RunningDeer (29th November 2021), Vangelo (29th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #265
    Thanks

cliff: @19:19 - The reason why chaga is so powerful is because of the ORAC value. (Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity)

We are Chaga Harvesters | INDIE ALASKA (6 min)
    Gabriel Degange and Allison Dunbar are mushroom people. They first met at a #mushroom convention and now, as a couple, they run their own business harvesting natural, Alaska chaga and growing gourmet mushrooms for area restaurants. #Chaga is becoming more popular in American culture and can often be found at farmer's markets in #Alaska, but Gabriel and Allison have designed a method of making chaga #tinctures, which help them serve Alaskans better and harness the health benefits of the chaga.

To learn more about Gabriel and Allison's business, Far North Fungi, visit their website at https://www.farnorthfungi.com/]
    watching this video, they indicate the tincture is a more efficient use of chaga to get all the goodness rather than tea bags, but how do drops from that compare to the tea bags sold by AlaskaChaga.com in terms of antioxidants per drop or serving tea bag?

(this is all new to me)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 29th November 2021 at 21:38.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (29th November 2021), Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), BushPilot (29th November 2021), Gwin Ru (29th November 2021), Harmony (29th November 2021), Hym (30th November 2021), Pam (30th November 2021), RunningDeer (29th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2021), wondering (30th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #266
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    watching this video, they indicate the tincture is a more efficient use of chaga to get all the goodness rather than tea bags, but how do drops from that compare to the tea bags sold by AlaskaChaga.com in terms of antioxidants per drop or serving tea bag?

(this is all new to me)
    Couple of guesses: 1) the tincture is concentrated and is able to go into the blood stream more quickly? 2) the tincture works along the lines of homeopathy?
    Homeopathic: a system of medical practice that treats a disease especially by the administration of minute doses of a remedy that would in larger amounts produce in healthy persons symptoms similar to those of the disease.
    As best as I can, I subscribe to the homeopathic principle. Too, I allow the body to heal itself. Which is why up until the 'covid era', I didn’t take a lot of supplements. B12 was the only supplement I’d take fairly regularly, even that was once or twice a week. Our bodies heal differently. For me, beliefs play a role. I am open to experiment every now and again. I’m no longer inclined to convince anyone to adopt a different way.

Last evening, I ordered the Wild Alaska Chaga Mushroom Tea Bags - Sustainably Harvested, Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free - Antioxidant Immune System Booster × 1. It's on sale + free shipping. I figured I’d give it a try. It says 20 bags on the package, but the order says it’s 30 bags.

I read the reviews on Amazon of the two main types of chaga tea made by the same company. Based on the reports one tends to taste better than the other. Also some folks gave the tea a poor rating due to intestinal havoc and/or diarrhea. It makes sense that if the body is loaded with toxins, the mushrooms will naturally eliminate the poisons. My plan is to not over do. Which is why I choose the tea over the tincture.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th November 2021 at 10:21.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (29th November 2021), Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), BushPilot (29th November 2021), fifi (1st December 2021), Harmony (29th November 2021), Hym (30th November 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), Pam (30th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2021), wondering (30th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #267
    Language
    English
    Thanks

(this is all new to me)
    Tea or Tincture?

When it comes to herbal remedies, how should customers choose between teas and tinctures? Traditionally used to calm nerves and settle stomachs, herbal teas and tinctures are now being nudged into the spotlight by intriguing research that suggests they may aid more serious conditions as well.

In a 2008 U.S. Department of Agriculture study, researchers found that drinking 3 cups of hibiscus tea daily lowered systolic blood pressure in subjects by more than seven points after only six weeks. Still, deciding to go tea or tincture boils down to personal preference. The following guidelines can help your customers decide.

The benefits of tinctures
    • Tinctures are more concentrated than teas, making it easier to down high doses of medicinal compounds. In general, 30 drops of tincture are the equivalent of 1 cup of therapeutic-strength tea (approximately 2 tablespoons of dried herb per cup of water).

• Tinctures contain a wider range of medicinal compounds than teas because the added alcohol extracts more compounds than water alone. For example, myrrh and other resins can be extracted only with the addition of alcohol.

• Tinctures provide a convenient way of taking herbs that have an unpleasant taste. Customers donʼt have to drink a whole cup of tea for full value.
    • 
Tinctures have a shelf life of two or more years, whereas herbal teas (when brewed) should be used within a day or two.

The benefits of teas
    • Herbal teas are generally less expensive than tinctures. For example, 1 ounce of chamomile tincture at $8 per ounce costs 66 cents per dose (30 drops). The equivalent amount of chamomile tea costs about 28 cents (2 tablespoons of chamomile at $1.25 per ounce).
    • 
Herbal teas are a good choice for children and people who wish to avoid alcohol.
    • Herbal teas have benefits in addition to their medicinal compounds. For example, teas can replace fluids lost through fever or diarrhea, and hot teas can help soothe sore throats.

• The simple act of preparing and drinking a cup of herbal tea is a soothing ritual in itself. This is particularly helpful when using herbs for stress relief and insomnia.

How to prepare herbal teas
    {snip}

article continues
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th November 2021 at 23:15.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (29th November 2021), Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), BushPilot (29th November 2021), fifi (1st December 2021), Harmony (29th November 2021), Hym (30th November 2021), leavesoftrees (30th November 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), Pam (30th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #268
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I learned at the “Microbiotic Kushi Institute,” in Kiental, Switzerland, for “Lifestyle and Cooking” that shiitake mushrooms are beneficial for the body.

Bullet Points:
    1. Shiitake mushrooms are brown-capped mushrooms used around the world for food and as supplements.
    2. Shiitake mushrooms are low in calories.
    3. They also offer many vitamins, minerals, and other health-promoting compounds.
    4. Shiitake have a long history of use, both as a food and in supplements.
    Why Shiitake Mushrooms Are Good For You?

Shiitake mushrooms are one of the most popular mushrooms worldwide. They are prized for their rich, savory taste and diverse health benefits. Compounds in shiitake may help fight cancer, boost immunity, and support heart health. This article explains everything you need to know about shiitake mushrooms.

What are shiitake mushrooms?

Shiitake are edible mushrooms native to East Asia. They’re tan to dark brown, with caps that grow between 2 and 4 inches (5 and 10 cm). While typically eaten like vegetables, shiitake are fungi that grow naturally on decaying hardwood trees.

Around 83% of shiitake are grown in Japan, although the United States, Canada, Singapore, and China also produce them. You can find them fresh, dried, or in various dietary supplements.

Nutrition profile of shiitake mushrooms

Shiitake are low in calories. They also offer good amounts of fiber, as well as B vitamins and some minerals. The nutrients in 4 dried shiitake (15 grams) are Trusted Source:
    • Calories: 44
    • Carbs: 11 grams
    • Fiber: 2 grams
    • Protein: 1 gram
    • Riboflavin: 11% of the Daily Value (DV)
    • Niacin: 11% of the DV
    • Copper: 39% of the DV
    • Vitamin B5: 33% of the DV
    • Selenium: 10% of the DV
    • Manganese: 9% of the DV
    • Zinc: 8% of the DV
    • Vitamin B6: 7% of the DV
    • Folate: 6% of the DV
    • Vitamin D: 6% of the DV

In addition, shiitake contain many of the same amino acids as meat.

They also boast polysaccharides, terpenoids, sterols, and lipids, some of which have immune-boosting, cholesterol-lowering, and anticancer effects.

The amount of bioactive compounds in shiitake depends on how and where the mushrooms are grown, stored, and prepared.

How are they used?

Shiitake mushrooms have two main uses — as food and as supplements.

Shiitake as whole foods

You can cook with both fresh and dried shiitake, although the dried ones are slightly more popular. Dried shiitake have an umami flavor that’s even more intense than when fresh. Umami flavor can be described as savory or meaty. It’s often considered the fifth taste, alongside sweet, sour, bitter, and salty. Both dried and fresh shiitake mushrooms are used in stir-fries, soups, stews, and other dishes.

Shiitake as supplements

Shiitake mushrooms have long been used in traditional Chinese medicine. They’re also part of the medical traditions of Japan, Korea, and Eastern Russia. In Chinese medicine, shiitake are thought to boost health and longevity, as well as improve circulation. Studies suggest that some of the bioactive compounds in shiitake may protect against cancer and inflammation.

However, many of the studies have been done in animals or test tubes rather than people. Animal studies frequently use doses that far exceed those that people would normally get from food or supplements. In addition, many of the mushroom-based supplements on the market have not been tested for potency. Although the proposed benefits are promising, more research is needed.

article
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th November 2021 at 23:17.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2021), BushPilot (30th November 2021), Elainie (30th November 2021), Eva2 (30th November 2021), fifi (1st December 2021), gini (30th November 2021), Harmony (29th November 2021), Hym (30th November 2021), lisalu (30th November 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2021), Tintin (30th November 2021), Trisher (30th November 2021), wondering (30th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #269
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

I learned at the “Microbiotic Kushi Institute,” in Kiental, Switzerland, for “Lifestyle and Cooking” that shiitake mushrooms are beneficial for the body.

Bullet Points:
    1. Shiitake mushrooms are brown-capped mushrooms used around the world for food and as supplements.
    2. Shiitake mushrooms are low in calories.
    3. They also offer many vitamins, minerals, and other health-promoting compounds.
    4. Shiitake have a long history of use, both as a food and in supplements.
    Why Shiitake Mushrooms Are Good For You?

Shiitake mushrooms are one of the most popular mushrooms worldwide. They are prized for their rich, savory taste and diverse health benefits. Compounds in shiitake may help fight cancer, boost immunity, and support heart health. This article explains everything you need to know about shiitake mushrooms.

What are shiitake mushrooms?

Shiitake are edible mushrooms native to East Asia. They’re tan to dark brown, with caps that grow between 2 and 4 inches (5 and 10 cm). While typically eaten like vegetables, shiitake are fungi that grow naturally on decaying hardwood trees.

Around 83% of shiitake are grown in Japan, although the United States, Canada, Singapore, and China also produce them. You can find them fresh, dried, or in various dietary supplements.

Nutrition profile of shiitake mushrooms

Shiitake are low in calories. They also offer good amounts of fiber, as well as B vitamins and some minerals. The nutrients in 4 dried shiitake (15 grams) are Trusted Source:
    • Calories: 44
    • Carbs: 11 grams
    • Fiber: 2 grams
    • Protein: 1 gram
    • Riboflavin: 11% of the Daily Value (DV)
    • Niacin: 11% of the DV
    • Copper: 39% of the DV
    • Vitamin B5: 33% of the DV
    • Selenium: 10% of the DV
    • Manganese: 9% of the DV
    • Zinc: 8% of the DV
    • Vitamin B6: 7% of the DV
    • Folate: 6% of the DV
    • Vitamin D: 6% of the DV

In addition, shiitake contain many of the same amino acids as meat.

They also boast polysaccharides, terpenoids, sterols, and lipids, some of which have immune-boosting, cholesterol-lowering, and anticancer effects.

The amount of bioactive compounds in shiitake depends on how and where the mushrooms are grown, stored, and prepared.

How are they used?

Shiitake mushrooms have two main uses — as food and as supplements.

Shiitake as whole foods

You can cook with both fresh and dried shiitake, although the dried ones are slightly more popular. Dried shiitake have an umami flavor that’s even more intense than when fresh. Umami flavor can be described as savory or meaty. It’s often considered the fifth taste, alongside sweet, sour, bitter, and salty. Both dried and fresh shiitake mushrooms are used in stir-fries, soups, stews, and other dishes.

Shiitake as supplements

Shiitake mushrooms have long been used in traditional Chinese medicine. They’re also part of the medical traditions of Japan, Korea, and Eastern Russia. In Chinese medicine, shiitake are thought to boost health and longevity, as well as improve circulation. Studies suggest that some of the bioactive compounds in shiitake may protect against cancer and inflammation.

However, many of the studies have been done in animals or test tubes rather than people. Animal studies frequently use doses that far exceed those that people would normally get from food or supplements. In addition, many of the mushroom-based supplements on the market have not been tested for potency. Although the proposed benefits are promising, more research is needed.

article

I taught there, as an associate macro teacher many years ago (formerly was married to a senior macro teacher, he also taught there). Was macro from the age of 12 onwards until I quit.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), BushPilot (30th November 2021), Harmony (30th November 2021), Hym (30th November 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), RunningDeer (30th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2021), Tintin (30th November 2021), Trisher (30th November 2021), wondering (30th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #270
    Thanks

Thanks RunningDeer for all the info - I was already considering that same tea bag option that you purchased/linked to and will likely buy tomorrow - seemed a nice way to try this out.

At a local Community Center fair a few weeks ago, we met some organic farmers who had gorgeous shiitakes picked that morning for sale - we bought a good amount and loved eating them - I was glad to learn that as I can't stand Portobello mushrooms after a bad experience one time (which may not have been caused by them - but the evening spent heaving my dinner contents containing them assured me that I would not soon give them another chance - a strong aversion had been formed.)

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (1st December 2021), Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), BushPilot (30th November 2021), Harmony (30th November 2021), Hym (30th November 2021), RunningDeer (30th November 2021), wondering (30th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #271
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    I taught there, as an associate macro teacher many years ago (formerly was married to a senior macro teacher, he also taught there). Was macro from the age of 12 onwards until I quit.
    I recall you mentioning that many moons ago. I attended in 1991 or was it 1992? It also included the outward bound experience.

I've mostly done macrobiotic and whole foods since the early 1970’s when my son was born. When he passed, I drowned my sorrow and anger in garbage foods like Kentucky Fried chicken and Ben & Jerry’s. I made a promise to myself not to touch alcohol. I waited 18 months. I drink a bottle of wine a year.

The most recent leg of the journey, I was vegan for five years and then moved to whole foods for almost two years. I’ve always left room for when I’m with friends and family. I eat what they eat.

I’ve been experimenting with breatharianism. At best I’m a dabbler. I gave it a good try from April to August of this year. I haven’t given up on the idea, though I’ve lighten up on the short and long term goals. All that’s happening in the world has taken up too much space and energy. I’m a work in progress on that front as well.

It’s a good day when I engage in moderation of clean food and drink, some cardio, body stretches, nature, music and study.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th November 2021 at 13:46.

22. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (1st December 2021), avid (30th November 2021), Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), BushPilot (30th November 2021), Elainie (30th November 2021), gini (30th November 2021), Harmony (30th November 2021), Hym (30th November 2021), leavesoftrees (30th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th November 2021), modini (30th November 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), Peace in Oz (30th November 2021), silverfish (30th November 2021), sunflower (30th November 2021), tendril (6th December 2021), Tintin (30th November 2021), wondering (30th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #272
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Another one guys

I have only just found it. And, sharing as i have. Enjoy

CLIF HIGH AND BITCOIN BEN, WHERE IN THE WOO ARE WE AND WHERE ARE WE GOING!! DEEP DIVE INTO THE WOO!!

https://rumble.com/vpz8e1-november-29-2021.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vnd29v
    Last edited by Harmony; 30th November 2021 at 07:50. Reason: embedding video
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), BushPilot (30th November 2021), Calz (30th November 2021), ClearWater (30th November 2021), Harmony (30th November 2021), lisalu (30th November 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), RunningDeer (30th November 2021), wondering (30th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #273
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

There is a way to have chaga mushrooms that have been dual extracted. First they get alcohol extracted and then they get boiled in water and the resultant mixture then contains a complete extract. To get higher Beta Glucans then only extract by water. To get higher Polysacharides then dual extraction is needed. Time Health sells the dual extracted powders as well as single extracts. I find their Chaga dual extract is excellent. They sell to Europe and the UK.
    https://timehealth.co.uk/chaga/

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), BushPilot (30th November 2021), Harmony (30th November 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), Pam (30th November 2021), RunningDeer (30th November 2021), wondering (30th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #274
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

cliff: @19:19 - The reason why chaga is so powerful is because of the ORAC value. (Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity)

We are Chaga Harvesters | INDIE ALASKA (6 min)
    Gabriel Degange and Allison Dunbar are mushroom people. They first met at a #mushroom convention and now, as a couple, they run their own business harvesting natural, Alaska chaga and growing gourmet mushrooms for area restaurants. #Chaga is becoming more popular in American culture and can often be found at farmer's markets in #Alaska, but Gabriel and Allison have designed a method of making chaga #tinctures, which help them serve Alaskans better and harness the health benefits of the chaga.

To learn more about Gabriel and Allison's business, Far North Fungi, visit their website at https://www.farnorthfungi.com/]

(this is all new to me)
    What an uplifting video!!!!. I have been taking Chaga and I bought it bulk just ground up. I just put it in water with the powdered NAC and chug it down. It really is not bad tasting at all. The NAC tastes like vitamin c. I feel really good with the combo along with my Vit d with k2 , minerals and a whole foods multivitamin.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), BushPilot (30th November 2021), fifi (1st December 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), RunningDeer (30th November 2021), Trisher (30th November 2021), wondering (30th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #275
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

(this is all new to me)
    Tea or Tincture?

When it comes to herbal remedies, how should customers choose between teas and tinctures? Traditionally used to calm nerves and settle stomachs, herbal teas and tinctures are now being nudged into the spotlight by intriguing research that suggests they may aid more serious conditions as well.

In a 2008 U.S. Department of Agriculture study, researchers found that drinking 3 cups of hibiscus tea daily lowered systolic blood pressure in subjects by more than seven points after only six weeks. Still, deciding to go tea or tincture boils down to personal preference. The following guidelines can help your customers decide.

The benefits of tinctures
    • Tinctures are more concentrated than teas, making it easier to down high doses of medicinal compounds. In general, 30 drops of tincture are the equivalent of 1 cup of therapeutic-strength tea (approximately 2 tablespoons of dried herb per cup of water).

• Tinctures contain a wider range of medicinal compounds than teas because the added alcohol extracts more compounds than water alone. For example, myrrh and other resins can be extracted only with the addition of alcohol.

• Tinctures provide a convenient way of taking herbs that have an unpleasant taste. Customers donʼt have to drink a whole cup of tea for full value.
    • 
Tinctures have a shelf life of two or more years, whereas herbal teas (when brewed) should be used within a day or two.

The benefits of teas
    • Herbal teas are generally less expensive than tinctures. For example, 1 ounce of chamomile tincture at $8 per ounce costs 66 cents per dose (30 drops). The equivalent amount of chamomile tea costs about 28 cents (2 tablespoons of chamomile at $1.25 per ounce).
    • 
Herbal teas are a good choice for children and people who wish to avoid alcohol.
    • Herbal teas have benefits in addition to their medicinal compounds. For example, teas can replace fluids lost through fever or diarrhea, and hot teas can help soothe sore throats.

• The simple act of preparing and drinking a cup of herbal tea is a soothing ritual in itself. This is particularly helpful when using herbs for stress relief and insomnia.

How to prepare herbal teas
    {snip}

article continues
    Tinctures are most definitely the easiest way, by far to take and can be very effective. I have used tinctures for anxiety for years with great results. For instance I buy tinctures of lemon balm, passion flower, valerian and kava kava for those purposes. For whatever reason they work far better than those herbs ingested as a tea or just crushed and eaten or in a capsule. They are particularly effective if you can put them under your tongue and let them absorb that way, bypassing digestion. That can be tough with the alcohol and intensity of concentrate some times. They do make tinctures with non alcoholic substances but I don't think they are as effective. That is subjective observation only.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), BushPilot (30th November 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), RunningDeer (30th November 2021), Trisher (30th November 2021), wondering (30th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #276
    Language
    English
    Thanks

TRENCH WOO (32 min)

Sipping on Chaga tea while listening to Clif. I’m enjoying both.

FYI: The chaga tea is mild and perfect without sweetner. I’ve ordered more to take advantage of the 40% off sale + free shipping. It says 20 bags, but it’s 30 bags per package with an expiration date of 12/22. My account was charged on the 29th and it arrived on the 30th.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th November 2021 at 20:36.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (1st December 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (30th November 2021), Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), Calz (30th November 2021), eagle0027 (1st December 2021), Gwin Ru (30th November 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), Peace in Oz (30th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd December 2021), tendril (6th December 2021), Tintin (10th December 2021)

33. Link to Post #277
    Thanks

Ordered earlier today. Expiration Date of the tea or the deal?

(I see that he is updating his telegram, but not his Gab link with posts currently.)

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), RunningDeer (30th November 2021), Tintin (10th December 2021)

35. Link to Post #278
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ordered earlier today. Expiration Date of the tea or the deal?

(I see that he is updating his telegram, but not his Gab link with posts currently.)
    The 12/22 expiration date is for the tea. I don't know how long the sale goes for so I ordered three more.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th November 2021 at 21:05.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2021), mountain_jim (30th November 2021), Tintin (10th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #279
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

I do not wish to critique anyone's personal health approaches but I have never been convinced of the Homeopathic philosophy, perhaps there is some mobilization of the 'placebo principle' going on here or maybe for some people their body/mind relationship is more acute than for others, but I have always considered the human body to be a biochemical retort/system, sometimes you need to stoke up the reserves in a significant way. I experienced a Vitamin D3 deficiency about 15 years ago, let me tell you the symptoms were very real, I lost a good part of my physical strength and because I am a reasonably large, robust male specimen this was acutely felt and manifested in highly tangible unequivocal ways!
    Maybe for some this homeopathic dosage regimen works out, but I have always found that it just doesn't work for me, my body responds to good food, regular exercise and stocking up on Vitamin D3 because I know I do not get a lot of sunshine because I am an IT engineer, we tend to be indoors a lot.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2021), mountain_jim (1st December 2021), Peace in Oz (1st December 2021), RunningDeer (1st December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd December 2021), Tintin (10th December 2021)

39. Link to Post #280
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A breakthrough. Cuomo stuck in sticky woo.

CNN suspends Chris Cuomo indefinitely (2:57)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st December 2021 at 01:06.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2021), mountain_jim (1st December 2021), Tintin (10th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 38 LastLast