Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,466 times in 4,332 posts

Default Re: Clif High's videos, tweets and articles: the years of Woo

spilling woo - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World 38:27

Dec 01, 2021
    electricity, med beds, aether, pogrom, [CB]

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alpha141 (2nd December 2021), avid (2nd December 2021), Bill Ryan (1st December 2021), BushPilot (3rd December 2021), ClearWater (3rd December 2021), Harmony (2nd December 2021), haroldsails (7th December 2021), lisalu (1st December 2021), Mare (3rd December 2021), mountain_jim (1st December 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd December 2021), RunningDeer (1st December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd December 2021), tendril (6th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #282
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    TRENCH WOO (32 min)

Sipping on Chaga tea while listening to Clif. I’m enjoying both.

FYI: The chaga tea is mild and perfect without sweetner. I’ve ordered more to take advantage of the 40% off sale + free shipping. It says 20 bags, but it’s 30 bags per package with an expiration date of 12/22. My account was charged on the 29th and it arrived on the 30th.
    Clif High gives his analysis of the War between the Deep State and the Self-Organizing Collective (which includes Trump) and his predictions for the coming weeks.

He says the judge in the Ghislaine Maxwell case, US District Judge Alison J. Nathan (an Obama appointee) is corrupt. He says she “accepted a bribe” from Joe Biden earlier this month, in the form of a nomination to the 2nd US Circuit Court of Appeals.

Clif says Nathan has clamped-down on the evidence that will be heard and that James Comey’s daughter, Maurene Comey is one of the lead prosecutors in the case. “I’m suspecting that there’s a high probability that there’s a Mistrial with Prejudice,” (in which case, Maxwell will walk and these charges cannot be brought against her again).

He says, “This is part of war. The Good Guys got the trial to occur. They timed it. They delayed things and did the timing so it’s happening now. They’ve suckered the Deep State into thinking that it was good that this be delayed.

“During that period of time, the Deep State is trying to normalize pedophilia as just a regular kind of a thing that everybody does…such that when the trial happens, there will be less impact…

“In that time, the Deep State did their planning and figured out a way to corrupt the judge and put in Comey’s daughter as one of the chief prosecutors, so my suspicion is that this is a set-up for the trial to be rapidly done away with and not a problem for them.

“However, this is a war, so those actions are going to have a response from the people that engineered the trial for this time, right now…
    “All of the information will come out, in spite of what the Deep State is doing to corral it.

“We see this with @jack. Jack Dorsey, head of Twitter has resigned. The CFO of Walmart [Brett Biggs] has resigned…There are rumors that three other CFOs at major media places have either tendered or are talking about resigning.

“The issue here is that it’s the chief financial officers of all these corporations that have facilitated the pedophilia…

“Jack Dorsey is reputed to have been a frequent guest…at pedophile parties that were organized and paid for by these guys [the above mentioned CFOs]…

“I’m suspecting that Twitter is dirty; that there are people within Twitter that have been, at the behest of management, covering-up trails of pedophilia crimes that go through Twitter as an organization, as a platform, because it would just be so easy to use the business part of Twitter to organize all of this.

“I’m of the opinion that they’re probably coordinating the human trafficking across the Southern Border of the US through Twitter, thus making Twitter a seizable asset, should this be found out and legal steps taken.

THE KERFUFFLE WITHIN MAGA

“We’re at this point now where we’re getting a kerfuffle, a brouhaha within the…Patriot Movement. And you see the Deep State, apparently in the form of Rachel Maddow apparently had some dufus on last night, talking about the dust-up between Lin Wood and General Flynn…

“The dust-up and the kerfuffle is to be expected, as part of the Woo, in my opinion. So the fact that they’re battling and stuff doesn’t mean that there isn’t unity there. All the best fights happen in families.

“But we’ve got a situation here, where we have Stolen Election People, like Lin Wood and General Flynn, who are running up against a giant – GIANT – aspect of something that they had not anticipated when they focused on this Stolen Election…

“The Stolen Election is actually battling it out against the War for the human attention market. More and more people are now understanding that we are at war and a lot of them are leaving the Stolen Election focus and heading towards a War focus…

“In fact, we could do away with the Stolen Election as an issue, if everyone just understood that we are at war, the CCP attacked us and all of this…

WAKING UP TO THE WAR

“We are at war. You must understand that your lack of control, your lack of discipline, of yourself and your emotions can get you and other people killed, because you’ll react inappropriately at the wrong time to stuff you shouldn’t even be reacting to, like this kind of crap…

“The need to focus on the War necessarily means that you focus less on the individual parts of the War. So, in my understanding,  they attacked us…intending to kill and take over the United States and the Stolen Election was simply one of the tools. It’s not the be-all and end-all of the War…

“The Deep State is thinking that their issue with revealing that information will not come from the other side, except for these legal mechanisms, because Trump is so dead-set on using legality, as are the Q people, in terms of how this is engineered. Because the legal system brings a longterm language settlement to the issue and gets it out into the Normieland in a particular way…

“We know that if it ever comes to the point where people have to start – like the military or somebody – have to start putting out all of these videos that they’ve got of all of the evil stuff on a 24-hour loop on television…in order to get everybody to understand how evil and pervasive the evil is, if we come to that, then we know we’re into that shock phase, because they’ve got to accelerate it, in order that we get into the War aspect of it quickly, so that there might be something there that’s pressing for quickness.

TRUMP HAS A DEADMAN’S SWITCH

“I don’t think we’re likely to see that, unless the Deep State does something, and this is also why the Deep State is also in a real bind, because they can’t accelerate. They can’t arrest a bunch of people.

“They can’t send their Capitol Police under some pretext to go and arrest Trump. The reason they can’t do this, the reason they have to keep somewhat hands-off in this is because he’s basically, through silence blackmailing them. Because they know he’s got everything…they’re certain that he’s got a deadman’s switch and they don’t want to have anything to do with the release of this information, because that brings down the whole house of cards. He’s got every f*ing thing and he’s been at great pains to tell them this.

“So he disses the Queen Lizard in England and tells her, ‘I got your sh*t. I own your hairy ass, because I’ve got all this information. We’ve captured it all.’

“But because they’ve captured it all…the people who are aware are saying, ‘Release it!’ but you can’t do it that way, because once you release it, you don’t have that hold over the Deep State at that point and they could go batsh*t, so you’ve got to take them down in a controlled fashion.

“That’s what we’re living through, now. How long that will take is anybody’s f*ing guess. It might take one year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years, we just don’t know. The Deep State is fighting back the way they do, corrupting the judge, putting Comey’s daughter in there to blow the case, all of these kind of things.

“Now, there’ll be responses on the other side and so I think the next level of response, my…conclusion, is that they’re going to focus on Fauci next. While the Ghislaine Maxwell trial is ongoing, we see the CFOs resigning, we see @jack resigning, we’re going to see a sh*tload more resigning…

“When the CFO of Disney resigns, then we’ll have reached a particular temporal marker…

“They’re going to try and shut down the Ghislaine Maxwell trial but I think what’s going to happen now, is that Fauci is going to come on up. They’re going to put him up to hack his head off – not the Deep State, the power players, the Patriots, these guys, the people that are at war.

“So I think they’ll be using Fauci and all of the sh*t he’s in, to blow up another area.

“So we’ve got the Ghislaine Maxwell trial, and I think they’re going to use Fauci and I think they’ll bring up the AIDS deal, HIV and all of that and they’ll create another bubble of attention there…

CCP AFRAID OF U.S. UFO TECHNOLOGY

“Over the course of December and January, there’s a potential that we’ll see two other major areas…We’ll get into the Stolen Election…and then, curiously, I think that there’s going to be…some kind of a courtroom thing about UFOs, also in this period of time.

“This will be small but this will be a strategic aspect of the larger war that’s going on. I say this, because I think that…a big component of the standoff-stalemate kind of thing here is the UFO issues right now, on many, many, many levels…

“The CCP thinks that we’ve got UFO technology and they think we’ve spent trillions of f*ing dollars on the UFO technology And they believe Catherine Austin Fitts is quite correct, that we’ve been sucking off money like mad to support this effort in the UFO technology and the CCP is of the opinion that our own Navy is being a foil, a test case for our own people, checking out their Tic Tac UFOs and how well they work.

“The Tic Tac is our own people, using our own Navy as a test bed, to see how effective they are. And the CCP believes this. They’re acting on that. So they don’t want to f* with us, because their hypersonic missile can’t do sh*t against this Tic Tac and they’re quite aware of that.

“I suspect – I don’t know – I suspect that what I’ve just expressed – that the CCP is of the opinion that we have Tic Tac UFO sh*t and that they can’t attack us, because…it represents a technology they don’t have. I suspect this is true because of people that I read…that work for the CCP.

“There’s a couple of Chinese guys – scientists, academics – that I’ve been reading for a number of years. This one guy, Li Peng – could be a woman, I don’t know – Li Peng has been writing about, and doing an analysis of USA guys and UFOs and money flows! 

“So I know they were following Catherine Austin Fitts, because this came up after her $21 trillion missing and then, $44 trillion dollars missing and all of this kind of sh*t, right?

“And there’s even a discussion in those documents I’ve read, way back when, about, ‘Was this just the central banks?’ Whoever it was, he or she, wrote and examined the idea, ‘Well, could this be a feint? Could this be subterfuge? Could it be that the subterfuge was against our own people; that the central bank was just using the UFOs to suck money back in? All kids of things, examined it on a big, wide range of potentialities. 

“And came to the conclusion…The CCP needs to be worried about this aspect – and all other aspects, as well – but this aspect, specifically about our US military. 

“And so, the war becomes much wider. This war is gonna escalate, to bring all the sh*t here, as we go forward, over these next few months.

“I suspect that if we’re going to see the UFO stuff, we’ll probably see it before the end of February. It may be pushed off, it may be so small that it takes a long time to bubble up. It may be some kind of contract dispute that brings it into the legal realm. But there’s reasons for me to think that it’ll end up in the legal realm.

CEO RESIGNATIONS & THE COLLAPSE OF PEDOPHILIA NETWORKS

“Another thing, now is that we have new aspects of the War. OK, so we all know that these f*ers are pedophiles and…they’re lying about it – and even they know that we know but they’re…putting up a façade, that they DON’T know that we know and there’s nothing TO know, they’re sort of denying it, that way – but we’re seeing the ramifications of all of this, as the pedophile networks start falling apart, all around the planet, that supports the blackmail and all of this.

“And so we’re seeing resignations all over the place, through all different kinds of things, through local government, state government, county government, corporations, all of which are connected with the human trafficking and pedophile networks that are eroding now, as part of the larger war. 

“That was one of the tools that the Deep State used to control people, so as part of the larger war, that tool, that tactic, that had to be removed. So this is what’s going on.

“It is my conclusion that whatever happens in the Ghislaine Maxwell trial, the information will come out, whether it comes out through the trial or not.

“It will be much better for it come out through the trial, it will be much more accepted that way, it would be a cleaner conduit, but I think at this stage, that the next phase of the release, it won’t matter, because people will be focused on the trial.

“When the trial gets bottled up, there’s people like myself that are already saying the judge is corrupt and the trial’s f*ed and they’re going to go for a Mistrial with Prejudice, based just on the characters, just on what happened with the judge, a couple of moves she’s made since that happened to her, her promotion, and who the prosecutor is and the backstory, there.

“So we can predict this and if it occurs, then again, that puts more focus on the information coming in on the outside of the trial and how we had to do that.

ACUTE CORONARY SYNDROME & GRAPHENE HYDROXIDE

“So we have this thing now, that they’re able to test for with the jab, that’s called Acute Coronary Syndrome. And so this is the sudden death syndrome stuff, that’s getting all of the athletes.

“By the way, the graphene hydroxide stuff, that’s a bunch of horse****, apparently. The doctor is not dead. And so, you have to watch out. This is the Woo. There’s people out there, trying to use these whole circumstances to their benefit. 

“In war, you’ve all kinds of disinfo out, constantly…expect it to get even goofier. More disinfo. More strangeness. At this time, we just have to hold ourselves steady, let the Woo circulate around us and keep moving on our objective and not let our focus get too derailed by all the other stuff that’s popping up.”

MY COMMENTS ABOUT DR. NOACK & GRAPHENE HYDROXIDE

I posted the viral video by German chemist, Dr Andreas Noack, who’s been widely reported on social media and alternative news sites in the US and Germany to have died shortly after uploading it.

I cannot find any confirmation of his death but I found the report he was referring to from Dr Pablo Campra Madrid, “Detection of Graphene in COVID-19 Vaccines by Micro-Raman Spectroscopy” and I’ve received verbal confirmation from two expert sources that graphene hydroxide (GHO) is a very hazardous material, as described by Dr Noack in the video.

Plus, here’s a 2014 article that describes the the dangers to humans and the environment, based on the findings of a Brown University study of graphene’s toxicity to human cells, which found that:

Another study at the University of California, Riverside’s Bourns College of Engineering examined how graphene oxide nanoparticles behave in groundwater, as well as lakes or rivers and determined that:

I also found a German report that Dr Noack’s arrest in his attic apartment on November 18, 2020 by members of the USK support command of the Bavarian Special Forces while he was livestreaming was real but that he was not the target of the sting and that the police headquarters in Middle Franconia had announced that, “The operation, which had been initiated by the Berlin public prosecutor’s office had been directed against a narcotics smuggling ring.” The police spokesman also stressed that the operation was “not a retaliation against the person who broadcast the livestream.” (Dr Noack).

I don’t know what to make of the videos posted by Dr Noack’s alleged pregnant partner, claiming that he is dead. Was this a fraudulent video, meant to discredit Dr. Noack’s work? I will keep you posted, as I find any more facts to clarify that story.

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (3rd December 2021), Alpha141 (4th December 2021), Arcturian108 (7th December 2021), avid (3rd December 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd December 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2021), Bluegreen (3rd December 2021), BushPilot (3rd December 2021), Elainie (3rd December 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd December 2021), Harmony (3rd December 2021), haroldsails (7th December 2021), lisalu (3rd December 2021), Matthew (3rd December 2021), meat suit (11th December 2021), mountain_jim (3rd December 2021), onevoice (9th December 2021), Peace in Oz (4th December 2021), Reinhard (7th December 2021), Sunny (8th December 2021), tendril (6th December 2021), Vicus (3rd December 2021), Violet3 (9th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #283
    Language
    English
    Thanks

YULE WOO (52 min)

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (4th December 2021), aoibhghaire (4th December 2021), avid (3rd December 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2021), BushPilot (5th December 2021), ClearWater (3rd December 2021), gord (3rd December 2021), Gwin Ru (4th December 2021), haroldsails (7th December 2021), mountain_jim (3rd December 2021), onawah (4th December 2021), Peace in Oz (4th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2021), tendril (6th December 2021), Vangelo (4th December 2021), Vicus (8th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #284
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

YULE WOO (52 min)
    He referred to something that which is discussed in this vid below i share. Just a quick comment. It is really interesting. It might offer you a great deal of context with all the shipping issues.

I read this the other day also:
    https://news.usni.org/2021/11/29/nav...a-cargo-crisis

If there is something serious. The opening of this port as a space to check things might be a way for them to check with alot more thoroughness etc. Isolation and stringent quarantine etc.

Interesting times indeed all. Keep anchoring your truth...it does work as a frequency beacon feeding into the collective potential for sure
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Bluegreen (7th December 2021), BushPilot (5th December 2021), Gwin Ru (4th December 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), haroldsails (7th December 2021), Mike Gorman (4th December 2021), mountain_jim (4th December 2021), Reinhard (7th December 2021), RunningDeer (4th December 2021), tendril (6th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #285
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Der Sudpol Wool - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World 34:10
    First published at 22:00 UTC on December 4th, 2021.
    clif_high
    clif_high

antarctica CIA twitter

by the way, i am on Telegram as SciFi World Channel
    https://t.me/scifiworld0

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (6th December 2021), Alpha141 (5th December 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (5th December 2021), Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Bluegreen (7th December 2021), BushPilot (5th December 2021), Calz (5th December 2021), ClearWater (7th December 2021), gini (7th December 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), haroldsails (7th December 2021), mountain_jim (5th December 2021), onawah (5th December 2021), Reinhard (7th December 2021), RunningDeer (4th December 2021), tendril (6th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #286
    Language
    English
    Thanks

RUMORS OF WOO (38 min)

I see Clif is out of Twitter jail, though he's not posted since November 24th. Could be he's done with it.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th December 2021 at 19:33.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (6th December 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (6th December 2021), Bill Ryan (5th December 2021), BushPilot (8th December 2021), Calz (5th December 2021), Gwin Ru (5th December 2021), Harmony (5th December 2021), haroldsails (7th December 2021), mountain_jim (5th December 2021), onawah (5th December 2021), Peace in Oz (6th December 2021), Reinhard (7th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th December 2021), tendril (6th December 2021), Vicus (8th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #287
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,671 times in 8,595 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Der Sudpol Wool - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World 34:10
    First published at 22:00 UTC on December 4th, 2021.
    clif_high
    clif_high

antarctica CIA twitter

by the way, i am on Telegram as SciFi World Channel
    https://t.me/scifiworld0

Good talk about the Globalists' relationship with Antartica, CIA coverups of sex crimes, secrets to be revealed dataset converged with Antartica dataset in his past research, should be fun when it happens he said.
    past human history pre-ice-age
    secret archeological expedition to come - not sponsored by governments (no dates known)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 6th December 2021 at 17:39.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th December 2021), BushPilot (8th December 2021), Delight (7th December 2021), Gwin Ru (8th December 2021), Harmony (6th December 2021), haroldsails (7th December 2021), Peace in Oz (7th December 2021), RunningDeer (6th December 2021), tendril (6th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #288
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UPDATE: Part of Clif ’s ending statement @ 1:16:47:
    "These are rough...I mean I’ve got to stick to a script here to get through all of this. I’m trying to boil down into a thick syrupy mass of 60+ years of accumulated information. And so it’s going to be as tedious for you as it is for me. But there is a BIG point to this. Okay?

In another couple of videos we’ll be able to get at a very, very key element of the war between humanity and the space aliens, the cabal, the globalist…whatever you want to call them. There’s a very key thing that will be occurring here, that is occurring now, that’s coming out now that you won’t look at it a particular way but it is THE lynchpin upon which the defeat of humanities’ enemies hangs. And actually it is for sure uncertain that we will win BECAUSE of this and BECAUSE it exists. But it’s a whole other hour as least."
    LEAKY WOO TOO (1:18:00 min)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th December 2021 at 17:41.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2021), BushPilot (8th December 2021), ClearWater (7th December 2021), Eva2 (7th December 2021), gord (7th December 2021), Gwin Ru (6th December 2021), Harmony (6th December 2021), haroldsails (7th December 2021), lisalu (7th December 2021), mountain_jim (6th December 2021), Reinhard (7th December 2021), tendril (6th December 2021), Vicus (8th December 2021), zebowho (7th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #289
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

According to this source, Clif got it wrong about Dr. Noack, the whistleblower who was recently reported murdered (by independent media sources as well as his wife).
    (Clif said he thought it was staged.)
    Moderna Patent: Nanocensor Contained in the Moderna Vaccine patents
    "Dr. Ariyana Love returns to the Stew Peters Show to expose her findings in the Moderna Vaccine patents, confirming the La Quinta graphine oxide study and the Globalist's plan to install nano-censors in every human body that they can."
    https://www.brighteon.com/embed/3702...5-eb289de09313
    Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/3702b23a-1bd8-4cc7-b6a5-eb289de09313
    Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1467447
    Last edited by onawah; 6th December 2021 at 21:31.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alpha141 (21st December 2021), avid (6th December 2021), Bill Ryan (8th December 2021), Bluegreen (7th December 2021), Delight (7th December 2021), Eva2 (7th December 2021), Gwin Ru (8th December 2021), Harmony (6th December 2021), haroldsails (7th December 2021), lisalu (7th December 2021), mountain_jim (7th December 2021), Reinhard (7th December 2021), RunningDeer (6th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #290
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Part of Clif ’s ending statement from Leaky Woo Too @ 1:16:47:
    "These are rough...I mean I’ve got to stick to a script here to get through all of this. I’m trying to boil down into a thick syrupy mass of 60+ years of accumulated information. And so it’s going to be as tedious for you as it is for me. But there is a BIG point to this. Okay?

In another couple of videos we’ll be able to get at a very, very key element of the war between humanity and the space aliens, the cabal, the globalist…whatever you want to call them. There’s a very key thing that will be occurring here, that is occurring now, that’s coming out now that you won’t look at it a particular way but it is THE lynchpin upon which the defeat of humanities’ enemies hangs. And actually it is for sure uncertain that we will win BECAUSE of this and BECAUSE it exists. But it’s a whole other hour as least."

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (21st December 2021), avid (7th December 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (8th December 2021), Bill Ryan (8th December 2021), BushPilot (8th December 2021), Delight (7th December 2021), Eva2 (7th December 2021), Gwin Ru (8th December 2021), Harmony (7th December 2021), haroldsails (7th December 2021), Jad (7th December 2021), Mike (7th December 2021), mountain_jim (7th December 2021), onawah (7th December 2021), Peace in Oz (7th December 2021), Reinhard (7th December 2021), tendril (9th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #291
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Clif High's videos, tweets and articles: the years of Woo

Part of Clif ’s ending statement from Leaky Woo Too @ 1:16:47:

3:30 - Mantids - he interacted with this being (in hyperspace) - universe impressing that information on you
    self-presenting insectoid being - could go to hyperspace without need of psychedelics

point of that - should understand how info is transferred in hyperspace
    discovered he could extract info in this room
    I pop in there to its laboratory, it sees me and is repelled by me, uses its mind to push me out
    I went back in there and observed and learned things - the bugs don't like us, and how info is transferred at a telepathic level

some slight telepathic communication with machine elves (reminds me of Terence McKenna experiences here)

they are old and know **** but are not all powerful -
    our power for all of reality is from vagus nervous system - emotional power

(enjoying this one )

researched about this since 60's-70's - learned alot from a self-presenting flathead being about nature of the bug and that we are at war with the bug - ****ing with our consciousness here on earth - not here on earth physically, unless Antartica

they think in thousand-ear increments - in terms of their plans

the bug speaks in symbols - causes us to react very deeply
    uses our reactions against us

14:00 we should define who we are before we define our interactions with them

illusions and delusions we had will hamper us going forward, with the reveals in progress now

16:00 karmic burdens and interactions we carry

humans have been interacting with hyperspace and bug for many thousands of years

karma is not what you think - action and consequence,

Asclepious (book) -Hermes as Egyptian scholar - wrote 2 books - lost
    prophecy about Israelites and current times

Greek originals have been lost -
    before they were lost, translations made to Latin
    author of this book was real conspiracy buff -

deep into nature of what it means to be human

23:30 - connected with folks who have been into Vatican repository - has been told that lost Greek Hermes volumes are owned by the Vatican.
    according to catalog in the Greek room

Hermes in Egypt was discussing info he knew that originated in India from a previous civilization - Hermes - was convinced about Atlantis, War, the nature of humans told to him by sophisticated travelers

he understood stuff on nature of karma - (author of book said I think)

28:00
    drawing - humans attention focus
    we live in a condensate reality - matter condensed from energy
    our bodies are not limited to what we can materially access
    we have energy bodies
    these are multiplicitus - radiating energy that can be picked up in -
    radiating, have particular frequency
    military actively working with to manipulate them
    weaponizing their understanding of our energy bodies

everyone thinks they know what karma is - understood as results from action
    to some extent this is true
    actual mechanistic part of it is: karma is a plural word for karman - a physical thing within the energy bodies - a karman does things in our universe - make it work
    karman - a unique identifier of an aspect of your life interacting with some other energy

Percival, Patanjali - Yoga Sutras will reference this

35:00 how this affects us as leaky beings - how we interact with the bug in this war
    discuss karman and energy exchange which causes an excitation within universe and consciousness
    a perfect discourse would be one which does not attract a karman (energy reaction)

37:00 The Universe's point is to find out what will happen
    if this seed of actions starts, what actions follow?
    method for tracking all this and storing it in the universal record, is done through karman
    manifestation motivates the karman

39:30 - Jane religion covers this better than

... karman on our energy spheres, accumulating over our life, cleaned up after this life ends, so next life begins karman free so markers can document this new life
    42:00 near future - we will go to war against central banks - we will not comply

collective karman collected from all interactions -
    all melted into drop of intuition that you take into next life
    not a bad thing - it is a mechanistic part of the Universe

1:00
    I think the Globalists are mind-controlled by these space aliens, clever but stupid, don't have vision for what is going on
    1:07 as people wake up, illusion falls away, bug and cabal being exposed.
    bugs minions now becoming active - see this in Australia

discourse of Hermes, there are books and fragments of writers claiming to be his students.

this gets us to part 1 of the battle....

as we go forward, stuff will come out - very difficult to deal with
    a threshold of info for each, relative to their own karma, to wake up to the war going on - 80% will not take much

at point now where the really nasty info has to come out to wake up the remaining 20%

their power diminishes as we learn their evil secrets - that's what they fear, and that's coming
    we have to be concerned with their response to where we are right now
    powers that be losing their power and freaking out -

I suspect war breaking out in open in large way by end of January
    what you will see is the falling off of mainstream media 's (influence)

big point to this - in next videos - key element in war for humanity - the lynchpin upon which the defeat of our enemies depends
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 7th December 2021 at 21:54.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alpha141 (21st December 2021), Bill Ryan (8th December 2021), Bluegreen (7th December 2021), BushPilot (8th December 2021), ClearWater (8th December 2021), Eva2 (7th December 2021), Gwin Ru (7th December 2021), Harmony (8th December 2021), haroldsails (7th December 2021), onawah (7th December 2021), onevoice (9th December 2021), Peace in Oz (8th December 2021), RunningDeer (7th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th December 2021)

23. Link to Post #292
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    3:30 - Mantids - he interacted with this being (in hyperspace) - universe impressing that information on you
    self-presenting insectoid being - could go to hyperspace without need of psychedelics

point of that - should understand how info is transferred in hyperspace
    discovered he could extract info in this room
    I pop in there to its laboratory, it sees me and is repelled by me, uses its mind to push me out
    I went back in there and observed and learned things - the bugs don't like us, and how info is transferred at a telepathic level

some slight telepathic communication with machine elves (reminds me of Terence McKenna experiences here)

they are old and know **** but are not all powerful -
    our power for all of reality is from vegus nervous system - emotional power

(enjoying this one )

researched about this since 60's-70's - learned alot from a self-presenting flathead being about nature of the bug and that we are at war with the bug - ****ing with our consciousness here on earth - not here on earth physically, unless Antartica

they think in thousand-ear increments - in terms of their plans

the bug speaks in symbols - causes us to react very deeply
    uses our reactions against us
    Thanks for the notes, Mountain_Jim. I enjoyed it too.

FYI Clif did an earlier mantid one last June. I posted it on the “Q” thread, and discovered Natalie's post with Alexandra Bruce's transcript.
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Clif High
    Gwin Ru also posted it on "The planned takedown of America: now in full swing."

MANTIDS AND MASTERY WOO (1:09:00)

RunningDeer:
    Irregular Warfare = Everyone is against the [deep state]

Interesting take from Clif High on dismantling the [DS]. Made me chuckle in places, like the DMV - Department of Motor Vehicles and Subway Sandwich shop. If you’re not in agreement or not interested with parts of it, no worries, the topics move along.
    • The title makes no sense to me. That may be because I'm only 25 minute into the vid.
    MANTIDS & MASTERY WOO - EXPLORERS' GUIDE TO SCIFI WORLD (1:09:00)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/3YQ9mOs1J2z3

Sending along a thanks to onawah and Alexandra Bruce @ forbiddenknowledgetv.net
    (Clif's predictions are interwoven with a lot of background info such as his impressions of the Mantids, how they are related to Communism, the CCP and the Deep State, and the message all gets connected up by the end.)

"I’ve spoken before about how this rush to inject at least 70% of the human population with “manipulative magnetic nano-medicine” and “super paramagnetic nanoparticles” smacks of an alien agenda. This episode of Clif High’s travelers guide to Sci-Fi World explains that this is, indeed the case. His story is, in a word, trippy.

We’ve been blaming the CCP and the Globalists for the crazy jam we’re in as a species and now, Clif introduces us to the ultimate enemy to blame for our woes: the Mantids. It’s a fascinating allegory, if one has a problem taking this literally.

Clif begins by saying the United States is in a state of irregular warfare. We’ve been invaded by Communist Chinese and Globalists, an alliance that was sealed in the early ’70s and has been progressing ever since. They’ve come in through the institutions, they’ve captured Congress, they’ve captured the courts through bribery or extortion.

But we’ve reached a tipping point, where enough people are waking up and are objecting to being taken over by the CCP and the Globalists and we’re beginning to fight back, such that we will dominate and ultimately win.

He says we won’t fight the way the elite think we’re going to fight. They’re anticipating and hoping for violence and civil disobedience and “Biden thinks he can command somebody in an F-15 to go and shoot and bomb Americans…[but] Biden is not protected by F-15s. The Government is not protected by F-15s and nuclear bombs. The Government actually is captive to those F-15s and nuclear bombs, because it has to maintain security over them.” And it doesn’t have enough wokians to protect those assets on its behalf.

Clif says that you don’t need to get involved in the irregular warfare but if you do, violence is explicitly not to be used. He advises you to simply “Not take sh*t from people.”

“I HAVE TRAVELED INTERDIMENSIONALLY”

Clif then launches into some profound, if hilarious woo. He says that the claims of 99.99999999…% of the self-described “super soldiers” out there, who claim they have ‘recovered memories’ of fighting interdimensional wars off-planet – such as, perhaps Corey Goode and Michael Jaco – are delusional, at best.

Clif is a nuts ‘n bolts guy who demands evidence. Aware of this, he says he will nonetheless make the claim that he, himself is factually a bonafide “interdimensional traveler.”

He says, “I have traveled interdimensionally. I could do it tomorrow, if I chose. And I can repeat this and I can go to these other dimensions and I can bring things back, as proof that I’ve been there. It may be possible to take others with me. I don’t know, as I’ve never tried…

“What I’m saying is that…I’ve traveled interdimensionally, using shamanic levels of psychedelic drugs…shamanic levels are 25 wet grams or higher, maybe 9 dry grams or higher [of mushrooms]…

“I’ve brought stuff back, that allowed me to do my web bot software, allowed me to program the emotional reduction engine, all of these different kinds of understanding have occurred because of these interdimensional travels – and because of the other people I met on the other end of those interdimensional travels and the discussions that we had…

“Joe Rogan has taken DMT and has probably gone to the same area of hyperspace as I have and…it is a giant moving of everything, because your isolated consciousness is shoved into a greater mass of consciousness within the stream, within the pulse and it is this giant mass of consciousness that you interact with in ‘hyperspace’.

“When you pop into there, it is just like a spaceship popping into this reality. You’re just suddenly there. There’s no transition. You don’t scream in from…a higher altitude, you’re just shoved in there…”

MANTIDS INVENTED COMMUNISM

Clif then proceeds to describe his encounters with mantid beings and with a member of a humanoid race that had problems with Mantids and had kicked them off their planet.

He says, “The Mantids may be what we call ‘archons’, here on Earth in ancient times. Because these guys don’t work by walking around here physically, even thought they are physical and they may, indeed be able to come here physically. They work through this media of consciousness and to them, the perfect society, the perfect order is what they have.

“And they fear – and that’s really the only emotion that they have – they have irritation, they have sort-of placid satisfaction but they don’t have any big ups and they don’t have any big lows in emotions, because they don’t have a central nervous system, the way we do and beyond that, they don’t have a vagus nerve…

“Communism is exactly the way that the Mantids work. The Mantids are insects. And they’re a very predictable kind of an insect. So, this Mantid that I was…interacting with, at first was this big f***er. And the older they are, the bigger they get. They physically have to shed their body and keep growing. But their minds don’t grow.

“They fear. And they fear us….They fear all species, all beings that can individually learn. And so their social order is entirely Communistic. It is entirely a dictatorship. And it is entirely a scientific dictatorship. And it is entirely structured and it is bred into them and they could not rebel against it, if they tried…

“This [Mantid] scientist, who was very old had basically learned no more stuff. He’s done lots of experiments and so forth but here’s the weird part about it…The old scientist was doing the work for the young Mantid, because the young Mantid had just hatched. And in Mantid World, that meant that the young Mantid knew more than the old Mantid did and knew more than the old Mantid ever would. Because here’s the thing with these insects: they literally put their brains and their knowledge into them while they are in the egg. And when they hatch, they have all of that knowledge, instantly.

“Their strategy doesn’t involve being an infant, doesn’t require going to school or any of that. They don’t do any of those kinds of things. It’s a huge…savings of time to do it this way, but it has this very fatal flaw. And this very fatal flaw is, in order to learn anything new, which is just excruciatingly difficult for any of the adults – they can…but it is not easy, nor native nor natural for them and there’s no mechanism within their ability to connect to – we don’t store our memories and stuff in our brain, it’s an antenna that connects to the larger consciousness. The Mantids don’t have that. They have no ability to have neuroplasticity and make new connections…because of the rigidity and the nature of their body, mainly.

“Anyway, so the Mantids operate on this dominance hierarchy that’s all power and its all-powerful scientists that are instantly all-powerful as soon as they’re hatched. Now, they have to go through a ‘hardening of the body’ stage…but they start barking out orders as soon as these f***ers are out of that egg case.

“And all the other Mantids just accept it; just pick up on it and that’s the nature of the Mantid society and so, if they need to learn something, if they collectively go through this process, and decide that they needed to learn something, basically…they program themselves…they can program new knowledge into other Mantids without having to know what that knowledge is…

“Basically, they do a chemical bath on the eggs, they give knowledge to the being that way and the being hatches and it’s in charge. And it’s the new Joe Biden, it’s the new head Communist. And so, it runs around and it gives you orders.

“This is the ultimate in authoritarian, structured, non-changing societies. And the Mantids fear beings like us…It was freaked out by me because instantly, it knew I learned…This is their big fear. They know sh*t. These things are ancient. Beyond our ability to understand ancient. And they know sh*t beyond our ability to grasp. But they’re afraid, because every time they do something, we can learn from it. They know we can learn from it, they can’t stop us from learning from it but they still must react, knowing we’re going to learn from it and do something different and then, they’ll have to struggle and struggle and struggle to try to react to our something different. They don’t do well with different. They don’t do well with change.

“These are the beings that instruct all the other f***ers in the pantheon of UFO World’s ‘alien horrors’. And all the other f***ers are controlled by the Mantids. The Reptiles are controlled, because they have such a crude, very, very crude vagus nervous system, that you can just tap into it with your mind and tell ’em, ‘Turn left, turn right…

“But the Mantids are behind it all and they’re hugely ancient. And they really are afraid. And fear is growing. They have as much fear in them as the Deep State does, because the Deep State can’t control us and it is exactly the same thing. Every move the Deep State makes exposes them more and we learn more….

“The Mantids have Communism down pat. It’s built into their bodies. When they hatch eggs, they hatch ’em into this system. And they’re trying to impose this system on all other species.”

MASTERY WOO

Clif says the humanoid he met in hyperspace told him that they had thrown the Mantids off their planet a long time ago and that they had been progressing ever since. It was he who had explained the importance of the vagus nervous system and how key it was, especially the ‘X’ nerve, Nerve Ten. “Nine and Ten of the cranial nerves are tied into the vagus system and are very unique in a specific way. Again, the details are not meaningful to you at this point.

“We have the ability, because of the way the vagus nervous system is built within us, to be very superior to the Mantids and they are very much afraid of this. Because we have the capability of mastery. Mastery is an interesting thing. I consider myself a master of Aikido…I’ve done Aikido for 30 years and I’m a White Belt. And I’m a very, very, very good White Belt. I am a master of Aikido. I am a master of Aiki-jujutsu.

“Once you get mastery in one thing, some people will tumble to the idea of becoming ‘masters of mastery’. And then, they’ll take that ability to master something and they’ll aim it at something else, shrink the time, because they know how to do that, because they’re a master at this other thing and you apply these same principles and they become a master at this thing. The more things you master, as you go forward in your life, the more things it becomes easier to master…

“Bear in mind, that the Mantids are born with knowledge and will never, ever, ever know mastery. And to them, mastery is the ultimate prize. This is because, mastery, to them – and to us – is true magic. It’s a response of the physical environment and the…people executing the mastery, the sensei, the master; it is their body, their emotions, their knowledge, their thinking, in that moment that demonstrates mastery.

“And it is done without a conscious application. That is to say, the master doesn’t go out there and say, ‘OK, right now, in this moment, I’m going to demonstrate this particular mastery.’ No. You just go and you do it…It’s the flow. You get into the groove and it’s the peak experience. The Mantids…will never, ever, ever have any of this. Really, I feel very sad, whenever I think about them and I feel sorry for them.

“They are as they are and they are my enemy, because of what they want to do to me but they don’t do it out of malice, only doing it out of their own fear. Nonetheless, they shall not do it to me and I must fight them on this. And so they are the enemy and the ultimate head of the enemy class. But they are to be pitied, because their experience in this life is so – in my opinion – so shallow and so sad and doomed.

“So, the Mantids fear the master of anything…They recognize that that acquisition of mastery has demonstrated the actual movement of that individual from one level to a higher level. Now, bear in mind, they’re born to the best they’re ever going to be. Their first day is the best they’re ever going to be, they’re going to live a monstrously long life and deteriorate the entire time! Truly sad beings. But they are our enemy and they’re trying to oppress us with Communism.

“[The Mantids] have the ability to manipulate consciousness…[The humanoid] told me that the Mantids were physically repulsed from their complex of planets. These [humanoids] lived on a string of planets in a solar system and they actually had to physically fight the Mantids. They had to destroy the bugs and it was not a good time for anyone and it took a horrible toll on their social order across all three planets. And they were successful…

“I know this guy celebrates – they celebrate all the time getting the Mantids thrown out of their system and it was at a cost of 100% death of the enemy. The Mantids. They don’t surrender. You can’t reform them, they can’t be jailed, because they have this ability to do things in consciousness…and so, you simply must eradicate them.

“And that, alone, to this very intelligent, highly-emotional species – one of the things he told me was their entire species changed color from the agony of having to kill all of the Mantids to get them off the planet…and so, humanity is at this point, now. We’re having to throw off the Mantids.

“We can’t see them, because they’re hidden from us but…they’re manipulating the enemy class to do their will – not the enemy’s will but the Mantids’ will. And it is their goal that we shall never have mastery, that we shall be one of the species that they keep perpetually under their – I don’t know what you would call their digits they’re certainly not thumbs!

“And they fight all the time. Mantids constantly engage, all around the Materium, all around the Universe, trying to suppress species capable of learning. And because we can, many of us gain mastery and they fear mastery. And they fear the woo…

“So we have the echo of that here on our planet, because it makes no sense, all of the actions of the Fascists…at the top and that’s because those actions are not necessarily intended to make sense. They’re not necessarily a sensical thing to do. And they’re only happening because the Mantids are f***ing with us. We’re being f***ed with at a very deep level…

“Any human can be recovered, in my opinion, because we can all learn. And some humans will present themselves and demonstrate that they’re not redeemable and we’re going to have to figure out what we’re going to do with ’em but in the meantime, in this irregular war, that we’re fighting against Communism here, in the United States against the global elitist Communism, all across the Western Hemisphere, the Western Republics and against the Mantids, who are probably deep in the Earth, or somewhere in consciousness where they’re they’re looking down and they’re controlling this, as we fight this war, remember we can learn, we can do things, we can acquire knowledge. The enemy cannot.

“The enemy is rigid. The enemy must always react within specific parameters, even though, at times, they will be trepidatious about those reactions, about doing those things, because they know we’re going to learn from them and we’ll figure out something else for them to have to figure out how to try and react to them. And this is causing them a great deal of trouble.

“This Deep State panic will be evident as we get into July. You’ll see this in a lot of different ways. False flags are not necessarily out of the picture. We may be able to derail those. The central bank is losing control. A lot of the people that they usually bribe know the central bank is losing control and so maybe false flags won’t be able to be as powerful as they’ve been in the past. More and more people are waking up, more normies are looking around, seeing things.

MAYBE WE CAN THWART A FALSE FLAG

“And so, the more we’re observant – ’cause it’s hard to do a false flag when you’re watching every move…So, if they know that we’re watching ’em, there’s a movement out there, maybe we can get the Q people saying, ‘Hey Guys, keep your eyes peeled. There’s a false flag in the offing. Get your camera ready. See if you can capture it. Stay safe but they’re going to try and do it.

“And so if we actively go into alert, aware, observer mode, we can f*** their plans. We can come on in there and be irregulars…’I’m not going to do my shopping. I’m going to stand here and watch what you’re doing and I’m going to get my camera out, ’cause I don’t think this is legit.’

“And it has a huge impact. Especially on the people rattling in the kill box of the Deep State. They know that’s a kill box. The workers even know it. I see, in the limited contact I have with the Deep State, way the f*** out here, when I do go in there, I see the jitteriness of all of these people that are at the level of having to actually execute the orders of the Deep State, they don’t like being there. They can sense this sh*t is coming. And it is, indeed coming. So harmonize with the effort…

“So, this is for all of the people that are waking up and getting the itch…You’re not going to slug anybody. You’re not going to use your own poor emotion control and take it out on some other human. You’ve got to be smarter than that. Our goal is to harry, to drive the Deep State in ways that it would not go, simply because we’re down there, gnawing at its feet, every time it steps down. We’re poking at it with little sticks…we’re gonna keep doing this…we’re gonna wear the bastards down…”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th December 2021 at 19:23.

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (21st December 2021), avid (8th December 2021), Bill Ryan (8th December 2021), Bluegreen (7th December 2021), BushPilot (8th December 2021), ClearWater (8th December 2021), gord (8th December 2021), Gwin Ru (7th December 2021), Harmony (10th December 2021), haroldsails (7th December 2021), Hym (8th December 2021), lisalu (7th December 2021), lunaflare (7th December 2021), mountain_jim (7th December 2021), onawah (7th December 2021), Peace in Oz (8th December 2021), Reinhard (7th December 2021), Yoda (7th December 2021)

25. Link to Post #293
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... most recent:

Dec 07, 2021
    It's Wooseful - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World 39:43
    karman and destiny & how it is wooseful

... second most recent:

Dec 07, 2021
    destiny and woo - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World 18:02
    looking through your karma to see your destiny

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alpha141 (21st December 2021), avid (8th December 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (8th December 2021), Bill Ryan (8th December 2021), BushPilot (8th December 2021), Calz (8th December 2021), ClearWater (8th December 2021), Harmony (10th December 2021), mountain_jim (7th December 2021), Peace in Oz (8th December 2021), RunningDeer (8th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th December 2021), tendril (9th December 2021), Vicus (8th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #294
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Clif references Thinking and Destiny @ 8:35 - Destiny and Woo

Summary:
    No longer ahead of its time, Thinking and Destiny perhaps the most complete book on the whole man ever written in the English language - is a fresh, new approach, shedding a brilliant light on the deep questions that have even plagued humanity. It gives ‘vital information’ not made available until now.

The reading of this magnificent work may well be the most exciting and rewarding experience of your life - a peace and joy in knowing, a feeling of harmony, security, love, non-aloneness; it puts the spotlight on many problems and mysteries otherwise inexplicable. By using this system to train yourself how to feel, what to desire and how to think - and so learning what to do and what not to do - your level of conscious awareness will be raised, and your body will be improved at the same time. Health and possessions will come, as well as progress in your ability to cope with yourself, others, the world.

One who practices this system need not depend on any other person, and there is no limit to what one may attain! Here is your personal guide for the New Age, with its unparalleled challenges and opportunities. You will finally understand that, by your own thinking, you have made your destiny up to the present.

You will learn how, by new thinking, you have the power to change your future; but more, you will help change the destiny of the world! The urgent need for change is now, and it begins with you. Never before has there been such a pearl of great price, such a treasure of pure wisdom available for such a modest, one-time investment. Take advantage of the opportunity. You owe it to your self.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th December 2021 at 02:46.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (21st December 2021), aoibhghaire (9th December 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (8th December 2021), Bill Ryan (8th December 2021), BushPilot (12th December 2021), chrifri (8th December 2021), Gwin Ru (8th December 2021), Harmony (10th December 2021), mountain_jim (8th December 2021), tendril (9th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #295
    Thanks

In this video, Cliff speaks at length about the history of the Self Organizing Collective (SOC) formed according to him to combat the globalist plans over decades.

17:30 death of JKF in 63, SOC formed
    27:30 confronting pedophilia was a key to striking back at a power center, SOC determined (blackmail control, adrenochrome funding, globalists addicted to it
    31:00 SOC dealing with stolen election in US, many involved are pedos,
    32:00 SOC asked Trump to become president, they did things to expose Epstein and some aspects of Maxwell exposures, if they don't get it from the trial will do on their own.
    33:00 the SOC expects they can count on large percentage of public to be awakened/outraged by the awareness of attacks on children
    34:00 SOC knew that this conjunct behavior had to be seen, this a strategy for max impact to go right against their strength
    36:00 Crypto/Tether - Tether part of the money-laundering, connected with pedophilia activities

If you have been following Cliff for awhile, he has said that the Q drop process was part of this SOC's activities.

I suspect that prior to that some of the rumored 'White Hats' leaks published here and there were from this SOC.

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... most recent:

Dec 07, 2021
    It's Wooseful - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World 39:43
    karman and destiny & how it is wooseful

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alpha141 (21st December 2021), avid (9th December 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (8th December 2021), Bill Ryan (8th December 2021), BushPilot (12th December 2021), ClearWater (9th December 2021), Gwin Ru (8th December 2021), Harmony (10th December 2021), leavesoftrees (9th December 2021), Mare (9th December 2021), onawah (8th December 2021), Peace in Oz (9th December 2021), RunningDeer (8th December 2021), tendril (9th December 2021)

31. Link to Post #296
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Woosh, this man has been extraordinarly prolific in posting. What he's saying is incredible to think on.

Is anyone following the telegraph posts?
    He's also began an entire page listed. @scifiworld0
    Clif High on Telepgraph @scifiworld. Wherein one can speak to all things topic of Woo

Clif has posted a number of salient things there. A few recent topics being airline pilot deaths over the last three years. That's mind blowing. Also, that a group of people in BC are working to bring awareness to the high number of stillbirths believed to be in relation to pregnant mothers taking the shot.

I look at the page in a browser on Duck Duck Go. I have not signed up in the app or into the telegram site for the view of Clif's posts there.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tendril For This Post:

Alpha141 (21st December 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (9th December 2021), Bill Ryan (9th December 2021), BushPilot (12th December 2021), ClearWater (9th December 2021), Gwin Ru (9th December 2021), Harmony (10th December 2021), mountain_jim (9th December 2021), Peace in Oz (9th December 2021), RunningDeer (9th December 2021)

33. Link to Post #297
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tendril (here)
    Woosh, this man has been extraordinarly prolific in posting. What he's saying is incredible to think on.

Is anyone following the telegraph posts?
    He's also began an entire page listed. @scifiworld0
    Clif High on Telepgraph @scifiworld. Wherein one can speak to all things topic of Woo

Clif has posted a number of salient things there. A few recent topics being airline pilot deaths over the last three years. That's mind blowing. Also, that a group of people in BC are working to bring awareness to the high number of stillbirths believed to be in relation to pregnant mothers taking the shot.

I look at the page in a browser on Duck Duck Go. I have not signed up in the app or into the telegram site for the view of Clif's posts there.
    I decided not to sign on to Telegram because you have to give them your cell phone number. You can preview Clif's Telegram channel without signing up.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (21st December 2021), avid (9th December 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (9th December 2021), Bill Ryan (9th December 2021), BushPilot (12th December 2021), ClearWater (9th December 2021), Gwin Ru (9th December 2021), Harmony (10th December 2021), mountain_jim (9th December 2021), onawah (9th December 2021), Peace in Oz (9th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th December 2021), tendril (9th December 2021)

35. Link to Post #298
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

thanks Running Deer for getting the hyperlinks in there!! you speak computer real good.

Cracked me up the question about an Antifia holiday song for his mixed tape???

I decided not to sign on to Telegram because you have to give them your cell phone number. You can preview Clif's Telegram channel without signing up.[/QUOTE]

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tendril For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th December 2021), Bill Ryan (9th December 2021), BushPilot (12th December 2021), Gwin Ru (9th December 2021), Harmony (10th December 2021), RunningDeer (9th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #299
    Language
    English
    Thanks

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (21st December 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (10th December 2021), Bill Ryan (9th December 2021), BushPilot (12th December 2021), cascadian (12th December 2021), Gwin Ru (9th December 2021), Harmony (10th December 2021), mountain_jim (9th December 2021), Peace in Oz (10th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th December 2021), tendril (10th December 2021), Vicus (9th December 2021)

39. Link to Post #300
    Language
    English
    Thanks

WOO OUT AT THE PARDIGM CORRAL (28 min)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th December 2021 at 23:27.

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (21st December 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (10th December 2021), Bill Ryan (11th December 2021), BushPilot (12th December 2021), ClearWater (10th December 2021), Gwin Ru (10th December 2021), Harmony (10th December 2021), mountain_jim (9th December 2021), Peace in Oz (10th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th December 2021), tendril (10th December 2021), Vicus (10th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 38 LastLast