+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 4 14 38 LastLast

Thread: Clif High's videos, tweets and articles: the years of Woo

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: Clif High's videos, tweets and articles: the years of Woo

This is a really valuable look into the cabal power puppeteers.

Quote Susan Bradford is an investigative journalist and author who has
    written many books on the Deep State, most recently Royal Blood Lies:
    The Inside Story on How the Rothschilds Took over the British Monarchy,
    Purged Royals,Created Puppet Leaders, Waged Revolutions, Corrupted
    Morals and Institutions, Plundered Wealth, Created False Realities, and
    Pitted Nations, Societies, and Peoples Against Each Other in a Ruthless,
    Megalomaniacal Quest for World Domination. Susan was lead
    investigative journalist on the Abramoff investigation and has worked as
    producer for Fox News Channel, writer for CBS news, assignments editor
    for Voice of America, and editor of the European Review, covering such
    historic events as the Council of Europe summit that launched the euro.
    She was also speech writer for Korean Ambassador Sung Chul Yang and UK Shadow Foreign Secretary Michael Howard.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2021), BushPilot (28th August 2021), gini (30th August 2021), gord (25th August 2021), Gwin Ru (28th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), Inversion (4th September 2021), leavesoftrees (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (25th August 2021), onawah (25th August 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), Peace in Oz (28th August 2021), RunningDeer (25th August 2021), toppy (8th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Hi all,

I have been on a bit of a tear with Clif since that earlier post. Thanks guys haha. He's definitely been through a lot. Lucky to be here etc. But...still hungry for the truth as ever.

This might be a cool perspective for you who finds it. I will share some stuff relative to him as a metaphor for all of us being here to apply over our own lives being here now. So you can also see your path etc perhaps in a bit more depth. As, with the mass awakening etc...many people's roles might not have revealed themselves yet. He is a good teaching on that.

I mentioned i hadn't been across him a great deal of time. I was working with someone making video content that was very involved. Making teaching products to. So for me the break was really good. I know i have grown alot since being across him all those years ago. He has obviously grown alot. Going through near death experiences is very huge. I have had my own. You tend to loose your fear etc that alot of others get subtly held back. He is real comfortable talking about his psychedelic experiences from way back that is making alot of sense to him. Its really cool and interesting. I love people who are magicians of their linguistics. And, he is pretty peerless on that these days for sure. Making content etc you become so intertwined etc. He also has some serious discernment also of what he offers. Not wanting to make his Woowoo any more opaque to put people off etc. I really am personally discerning alot but also just holding much that is challenging in the background for observing the patterns playing out. I personally love nothing more to visit a teaching then return to it a while later. To totally get the whole other layers my prior self wasn't able to even hear. Its the dedication stuff that really accelerates you. He definitely seems pretty sharp these days. Comfortable in front of a camera to. That never happened before. Trust me doing it myself it ain't easy haha. Especially being a remote healer and through time to. People projecting energy is a layer few really get.

I will get to the point of why i offer that. The post above i said i was into my currency trading back when i was into him. It was to learn the money system energy wise in it. Very entangled. Before that and prior to my awakening when an ex was suicidal. I was a senior systems IT engineer. A total geek. Self taught etc working as a consultant. Clif was a consultant programmer and obviously writes his own code for the program(s) he use. This is what i get. He made a massive mount via Bitcoin. Massive. And, him sharing his whole path etc is really epic and suggests to me like a huge life contract on the soul level to be here doing this. We all have it guys to be here now aware. Many have different roles and his is obviously this one. It's an incarnation war we have all evaded to be in the physical body's. But we are the best of the best in the universe etc. He has been way more transparent of the overall bigger path going back very young. Exploring. Which is really cool to hear and inlay in part of his appreciation of how he sees things now. It might be out there for many...but its real courageous to do so. Allow us to discern him even more etc.

The reason why i say all of this.

Is i can tell what he has done with some of the funds. As it was part of his purpose to gain them to do this all. He has been able to heavily invest in his own technology. To be safe and isolated from 3rd parties. Where his info would be vulnerable, unstable and ripe for influence. Because of this he is obviously in control of a great deal around him being able to let his truth rip so much. Such as he probably has his own (maybe a couple a bit like Person of Interest) servers spread around the place to. He would have perhaps a mainframe level of infrastructure. Very suecure. Like his own super computer style setup. And, a whole huge data storage capacity that the server farm / mainframe taps into. I am sure he has an astronomical number of webbots out there doing huge sourcing of his linguistics. Exponentially large datasets and processing power vs that of 10yrs ago. It must have been very constrained and funding limited. Impacting things back then vs now. Which is all what i get based on how confident he is now because of all the power, data scale and security of infrastructure. Being very transparent showing his face etc. He was extremely reluctant to do that. It offers people like me (you to) the opportunity to discern him even more. Those of you who have done it yourself you know what it's like. I deal with super psychics doing grid work etc. Set them up and clear them of this stuff. So i get the game at this level. This paragraph though is i feel important for people to see what has happened.

Its really really cool. Its to me why he is so sharp an confident. He has some serious resources and funds to be able to do it. It is what has supposed to have happen to many. But when people get money, the greed and self interest tends to kick in. People are like the movie 12 Monkeys. When people are sent back through time and totally enjoy the no virus world and don't care about their purpose. The incarnation war and being here on the surface. Many aren't doing their soul purpose. So, it is always inspiring to me sensing people who are committed to that bigger picture. The near death experiences as i said are pretty pivotal in knowing there is more. So i see him functioning . And, working at a much much higher capacity than those many years ago. Obviously he is here now incarnated and been setup to be able to offer this variable we can all add to our own unique perception algorithms we each process right now. But totally in the flow doing it. I thought i would offer you all this angle that maybe many wouldn't even know. Its very interesting for sure. I will definitely continue exploring (the past and future stuff). I have some serious homework to catchup on

I intend to do all i can re than negative outcome he is suggesting though (energy wise, Earth grid stuff)...It is very hard to really accept. So, will see what happens the next few months

Thanks all..keep holding your space and Dream Big
    Cheers
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th August 2021), Arcturian108 (30th August 2021), avid (28th August 2021), Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), BushPilot (28th August 2021), EarthGirl (28th August 2021), gini (30th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021), graeme22 (5th September 2021), Gwin Ru (28th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), leavesoftrees (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (29th August 2021), onevoice (5th September 2021), Pam (2nd September 2021), Peace in Oz (28th August 2021), Reinhard (2nd September 2021), RunningDeer (28th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th August 2021), tendril (4th September 2021), toppy (8th September 2021), wondering (29th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

A good, comprehensive explanation of how things got to be the way they are from Bradford, who has obviously done her research (and the host isn't annoying, like so many are).

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

She was also speech writer for Korean Ambassador Sung Chul Yang and UK Shadow Foreign Secretary Michael Howard.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=OpvNLmtUCig
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alpha141 (29th August 2021), aoibhghaire (29th August 2021), avid (28th August 2021), Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), Delight (29th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (29th August 2021), onevoice (5th September 2021), Peace in Oz (28th August 2021), Reinhard (2nd September 2021), RunningDeer (28th August 2021), Satori (28th August 2021), toppy (8th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,056 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    A good, comprehensive explanation of how things got to be the way they are from Bradford, who has obviously done her research (and the host isn't annoying, like so many are).

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OpvNLmtUCig
    Agreed. I was skeptical at first because of the polished opening presentation and the Google, Facebook, youtube etc endorsements, but the interview is quite good as a 30,000 foot view, general, over all look at who “they” are.

Edit: It occurred to me that these social media controllers allow this type of program precisely because it is 30,000 feet. That’s OK with them because you’re not too close. But, if one drills down and is approaching the target, say at 500 feet, then the censorship begins.
    Last edited by Satori; 28th August 2021 at 22:21.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (29th August 2021), Alpha141 (29th August 2021), Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), Delight (29th August 2021), gini (30th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (29th August 2021), onawah (28th August 2021), onevoice (5th September 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), Peace in Oz (28th August 2021), Reinhard (2nd September 2021), RunningDeer (28th August 2021), toppy (8th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 218 posts

Thank you Alpha141

Who isn't hungry for the 'truth' and what may lay ahead for all of us...

I think it's really important to lessen the hold that any type of 'Fear' may have over us and to work towards our own TRUTH... x

Quote Posted by Alpha141 (here)
    Hi all,

I have been on a bit of a tear with Clif since that earlier post. Thanks guys haha. He's definitely been through a lot. Lucky to be here etc. But...still hungry for the truth as ever.

This might be a cool perspective for you who finds it. I will share some stuff relative to him as a metaphor for all of us being here to apply over our own lives being here now. So you can also see your path etc perhaps in a bit more depth. As, with the mass awakening etc...many people's roles might not have revealed themselves yet. He is a good teaching on that.

I mentioned i hadn't been across him a great deal of time. I was working with someone making video content that was very involved. Making teaching products to. So for me the break was really good. I know i have grown alot since being across him all those years ago. He has obviously grown alot. Going through near death experiences is very huge. I have had my own. You tend to loose your fear etc that alot of others get subtly held back. He is real comfortable talking about his psychedelic experiences from way back that is making alot of sense to him. Its really cool and interesting. I love people who are magicians of their linguistics. And, he is pretty peerless on that these days for sure. Making content etc you become so intertwined etc. He also has some serious discernment also of what he offers. Not wanting to make his Woowoo any more opaque to put people off etc. I really am personally discerning alot but also just holding much that is challenging in the background for observing the patterns playing out. I personally love nothing more to visit a teaching then return to it a while later. To totally get the whole other layers my prior self wasn't able to even hear. Its the dedication stuff that really accelerates you. He definitely seems pretty sharp these days. Comfortable in front of a camera to. That never happened before. Trust me doing it myself it ain't easy haha. Especially being a remote healer and through time to. People projecting energy is a layer few really get.

I will get to the point of why i offer that. The post above i said i was into my currency trading back when i was into him. It was to learn the money system energy wise in it. Very entangled. Before that and prior to my awakening when an ex was suicidal. I was a senior systems IT engineer. A total geek. Self taught etc working as a consultant. Clif was a consultant programmer and obviously writes his own code for the program(s) he use. This is what i get. He made a massive mount via Bitcoin. Massive. And, him sharing his whole path etc is really epic and suggests to me like a huge life contract on the soul level to be here doing this. We all have it guys to be here now aware. Many have different roles and his is obviously this one. It's an incarnation war we have all evaded to be in the physical body's. But we are the best of the best in the universe etc. He has been way more transparent of the overall bigger path going back very young. Exploring. Which is really cool to hear and inlay in part of his appreciation of how he sees things now. It might be out there for many...but its real courageous to do so. Allow us to discern him even more etc.

The reason why i say all of this.

Is i can tell what he has done with some of the funds. As it was part of his purpose to gain them to do this all. He has been able to heavily invest in his own technology. To be safe and isolated from 3rd parties. Where his info would be vulnerable, unstable and ripe for influence. Because of this he is obviously in control of a great deal around him being able to let his truth rip so much. Such as he probably has his own (maybe a couple a bit like Person of Interest) servers spread around the place to. He would have perhaps a mainframe level of infrastructure. Very suecure. Like his own super computer style setup. And, a whole huge data storage capacity that the server farm / mainframe taps into. I am sure he has an astronomical number of webbots out there doing huge sourcing of his linguistics. Exponentially large datasets and processing power vs that of 10yrs ago. It must have been very constrained and funding limited. Impacting things back then vs now. Which is all what i get based on how confident he is now because of all the power, data scale and security of infrastructure. Being very transparent showing his face etc. He was extremely reluctant to do that. It offers people like me (you to) the opportunity to discern him even more. Those of you who have done it yourself you know what it's like. I deal with super psychics doing grid work etc. Set them up and clear them of this stuff. So i get the game at this level. This paragraph though is i feel important for people to see what has happened.

Its really really cool. Its to me why he is so sharp an confident. He has some serious resources and funds to be able to do it. It is what has supposed to have happen to many. But when people get money, the greed and self interest tends to kick in. People are like the movie 12 Monkeys. When people are sent back through time and totally enjoy the no virus world and don't care about their purpose. The incarnation war and being here on the surface. Many aren't doing their soul purpose. So, it is always inspiring to me sensing people who are committed to that bigger picture. The near death experiences as i said are pretty pivotal in knowing there is more. So i see him functioning . And, working at a much much higher capacity than those many years ago. Obviously he is here now incarnated and been setup to be able to offer this variable we can all add to our own unique perception algorithms we each process right now. But totally in the flow doing it. I thought i would offer you all this angle that maybe many wouldn't even know. Its very interesting for sure. I will definitely continue exploring (the past and future stuff). I have some serious homework to catchup on

I intend to do all i can re than negative outcome he is suggesting though (energy wise, Earth grid stuff)...It is very hard to really accept. So, will see what happens the next few months

Thanks all..keep holding your space and Dream Big
    Cheers

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Alpha141 (29th August 2021), Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), Peace in Oz (28th August 2021), Reinhard (2nd September 2021), RunningDeer (28th August 2021), tendril (4th September 2021), toppy (8th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Clif High defines The Woo in the Part One episode ”Clif High returns to discuss his latest data, Humanity Wins, Dark times, History revealed”. (Transcribed from post or Bitchute.)
    We can look at a number of ways. It’s not simply an idea. It is an attempt to describe something that exists in our reality that is almost indescribable. It is very close to the Dao/Tao [The Way]. The Tao is actually part of the Woo. It is a small part that they identify.

The Woo is everything that is not present to our senses. Those things we deny in our mind. Those things that are hidden by our minds. Those things that are hidden by our senses. Those things that others would hide through obscuring our thinking. So anything that the 'powers that be' want to obscure from you is Woo. The fact that they are obscuring it from you, is Woo. We live in Woo.

That’s one way to look at it. It’s sort of this abstract, quasi-morphs vague kind of thing. There are other ways to look at it.

There had been only two models ever proposed for Universe. One is quantum mechanics which I believe is flawed and the other is the ether. The ether pre-dates quantum mechanics and actually has atomism and quantum mechanics as a small subset of it. That etheric perspective dates back thousands of years. And that perspective says there is consciousness, and on consciousness is supported ether by consciousness.

You can call consciousness God, Allah, or anything you want, but as far as we’re concerned in the discussion it is actually consciousness. And so consciousness supports the ether. On the ether is the field. Within the field is the materium, this the place where matter exists, our bodies are and in which all of the Universe is. And the Woo is right on the other side of the Universe. The Universe is described, it is delineated as, the sum total of every humans experience in life, all through history, in perpetuity [forever]. And so Universe is described that way. So Universe does not include the thinking of aliens unless it intrudes on the thinking of humans.

So Universe we describe here is precisely from a human perspective. It is a remarkable concept because it means that all humans are equal. Whether you live two minutes and die or whether you live one hundred year and contribute and die, all human experience is equal because it is the sum total of all our experiences over time makes up the Universe.

Bearing in mind, as a Woo person, I know I am reincarnated so I throw many, many lives into the sum total of Universe. So every person’s experience, every person’s suffering, joys, etc. are equal in their contribution to Universe. Very nice. This is a very even playing field.

So Universe and Woo are right there. (see image) The Universe runs up to Woo and we subsist in Woo. Other people have created a framework, a narrative, that they present to us as reality. That is not Woo. That is constructed. And it’s trying to block out all of the Woo that would otherwise inform our decisions.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th February 2022 at 18:22.

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (6th September 2021), Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Brigantia (29th August 2021), ClearWater (30th August 2021), Franny (2nd September 2021), gord (29th August 2021), Harmony (30th August 2021), Heart to heart (5th September 2021), Matthew (30th August 2021), mountain_jim (29th August 2021), onevoice (5th September 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), Peace in Oz (30th August 2021), Reinhard (2nd September 2021), Satori (29th August 2021), Savannah (2nd September 2021), tendril (4th September 2021), toppy (8th September 2021), TrumanCash (31st August 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Clif has been busy lately!
    Here's another extensive interview from Aug. 28.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/sUpfHWoM3LZU/
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

14. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Alpha141 (6th September 2021), avid (30th August 2021), Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), ClearWater (30th August 2021), Eva2 (3rd September 2021), Franny (3rd September 2021), gini (30th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021), Gwin Ru (29th August 2021), Harmony (30th August 2021), leavesoftrees (30th August 2021), Matthew (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (29th August 2021), onevoice (5th September 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), Peace in Oz (30th August 2021), Reinhard (2nd September 2021), RunningDeer (29th August 2021), Satori (30th August 2021), Savannah (2nd September 2021), tendril (4th September 2021), toppy (8th September 2021), TrumanCash (31st August 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

16. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alpha141 (6th September 2021), avid (30th August 2021), Axman (30th August 2021), ClearWater (30th August 2021), eagle0027 (30th August 2021), gini (30th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021), Gwin Ru (29th August 2021), Harmony (30th August 2021), Matthew (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (29th August 2021), onawah (30th August 2021), pabranno (2nd September 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), Peace in Oz (30th August 2021), Reinhard (2nd September 2021), RunningDeer (29th August 2021), Satori (30th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th August 2021), tendril (4th September 2021), toppy (8th September 2021), Yoda (31st August 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

There's been "bugs" in my "woo" for the past twelve thousand millennia. I'm quite familiar with the "Mantids'" manipulation of Earth humans. Apparently, I made the Mantid sh*t list a long time ago when I tried to stop the abductions of humans on this planet.

I agree with Clif High's take that the Mantids are behind the so-called "Great Reset". So I am glad that he has put forth that idea because that was also my conclusion from my own "woo" and experiences of the past twelve plus millennia with Mantids and their co-conspirators.

Apparently, I've really pissed them off very significantly due to my past activities with the Thelosians (could also be spelled "Telosians") who were also involved with the war against the Mantids, Grays, Anunnaki and Reptoids. I pissed them off so much that they've forcefully, without my consent, implanted me into human bodies, from lifetime to lifetime, blocked my memories, etc, so that they could conceal their conspiracies against mankind for these many thousands of years.

It doesn't matter to me if anyone else does not believe, because I believe me. I went through this and I remember all of this just as anyone can remember what they had for breakfast yesterday.

Therefore, I don't think like most other human beings. It's all about context--the BIG picture. And We the People of Earth are denied the BIG picture of the manipulation (i.e., lies and deception) of the Extra-Terrestrial Conspirators (ETCs). It's not just the Mantids, though. The ETCs work together but they have different functions in that conspiracy from NDEs to secret societies and direct authoritarian governmental control in DUMBs of governmental leaders and employees as attested to by Phil Schneider, et al.

I've documented all this in my books which are free of charge here on Project Avalon thanks to Bill Ryan.

I might also suggest that the AI aspect of covid Frankenshots is of Mantid origin as I suspect that they themselves are influenced (at the very least) with ET "AI", which in my view goes far beyond what we earthlings consider "AI" to be. This may very well explain the "hive mind' of Mantids. Regardless of the body types involved it is definitely a pyramid structure of obedience from Mantids to Anunnaki (Freemasonry) to governmental control (and now with Frankenshots) to end humanity as we know it. At this time I believe that we must RESIST AT ALL COSTS. WE MUST NOT SIT ON THE COUCH AND BE SPECTATORS. THIS IS A VERY PIVOTAL TIME NOW. THE FUTURE OF PLANET EARTH IS AT STAKE. I agree with David Icke--WE ARE THE CHANGE WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! (I apologize for being pedantic and preaching to the choir here, but I cannot remain silent.) Thank you for being part of the force of true enlightenment and truth.

AND MAY THE TRUTH SET US FREE,
    TLC

I tried to warn people about this in the mid-90s when I discovered this conspiracy but people were not ready to hear it then. Even Linda Moulton Howe found it hard to believe. But now she understands. This is indeed a spiritual war. It is also a mental war of mind control. I hope it will not go physical. But we must never give in or give up.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 2nd September 2021 at 00:56.

18. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alpha141 (6th September 2021), Arcturian108 (4th September 2021), avid (2nd September 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd September 2021), BushPilot (2nd September 2021), ClearWater (8th September 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd September 2021), Harmony (2nd September 2021), lisalu (2nd September 2021), mountain_jim (2nd September 2021), onevoice (5th September 2021), pabranno (2nd September 2021), Pam (2nd September 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd September 2021), Reinhard (2nd September 2021), RunningDeer (2nd September 2021), Savannah (2nd September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd September 2021), tendril (4th September 2021), toppy (8th September 2021), wondering (4th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status...07309375733763

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status...52673373962240

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd September 2021 at 07:12.

20. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (2nd September 2021), Arcturian108 (4th September 2021), avid (2nd September 2021), bluestflame (2nd September 2021), ClearWater (8th September 2021), Eva2 (2nd September 2021), Franny (3rd September 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd September 2021), Harmony (2nd September 2021), indiana (2nd September 2021), lisalu (2nd September 2021), Metaphor (2nd September 2021), mountain_jim (2nd September 2021), onevoice (5th September 2021), pabranno (2nd September 2021), Pam (2nd September 2021), Peace in Oz (3rd September 2021), QuantumSoul (3rd September 2021), RunningDeer (2nd September 2021), Savannah (3rd September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd September 2021), tendril (4th September 2021), Tintin (2nd September 2021), toppy (8th September 2021), TrumanCash (3rd September 2021), wondering (4th September 2021), Yoda (2nd September 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I’m catching up on Clif’s material and only 22 minutes in. It’s a fresh, comprehensive perspective. He explains the hows and whys to wake up the normies. And that’s only part of the first 22 minutes.

The show begins 3 minutes after promos. Clif has the floor 8 minutes in.

CLIF HIGH INTERWOO - ALL THINGS WOO (1:44:00)
    Stranger Than Fiction: Uncle Clif High InterWOO - All Things Woo. On this episode, I have the honor and privilege of being joined by Clif High. Uncle Clif is a predictive linguist maverick, OG Truther, and supremely intelligent & wise. This is an uncensored interWOO about all things WOO and current events.
    Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Clif has been busy lately!
    Here's another extensive interview from Aug. 28.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2021), ClearWater (8th September 2021), Eva2 (3rd September 2021), gord (3rd September 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd September 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2021), lisalu (4th September 2021), meat suit (3rd September 2021), mountain_jim (3rd September 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), Reinhard (3rd September 2021), tendril (4th September 2021), toppy (8th September 2021), wondering (4th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

New as of a few hours ago: Asymmetry Woo (which is how come you can't see the title )

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pA00PjfilS7q

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alpha141 (8th September 2021), ClearWater (8th September 2021), gord (3rd September 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd September 2021), Harmony (4th September 2021), lisalu (4th September 2021), mountain_jim (3rd September 2021), Peace in Oz (4th September 2021), Reinhard (3rd September 2021), RunningDeer (3rd September 2021), Satori (4th September 2021), Savannah (4th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th September 2021), tendril (4th September 2021), toppy (8th September 2021), wondering (4th September 2021), Yoda (4th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Clif’s summary:
    ”It is the best of times, it is the worst of times, it is always asymmetric

please share. Recently put into twitter jail…”
    ASYMMETRY WOO - EXPLORERS' GUIDE TO SCIFI WORLD (51 min)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    New as of a few hours ago: Asymmetry Woo (which is how come you can't see the title )

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pA00PjfilS7q
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th September 2021 at 01:17.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2021), gord (3rd September 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd September 2021), Harmony (4th September 2021), lisalu (4th September 2021), mountain_jim (4th September 2021), Reinhard (3rd September 2021), Satori (4th September 2021), tendril (4th September 2021), toppy (8th September 2021), wondering (4th September 2021), Yoda (4th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Clif is talking about a lot of stuff happening in a few months time, some very profound things. This may seem off-topic but this is what an astrologer named Joni Patry says in her latest missive:

"Conditions are mounting and the end of this year will create the explosive event that is now inevitable. The fuse is lit and the explosion is coming.

As an astrologer, I can see the timing of events. I have been telling everyone to be prepared for what is coming around the end of 2021. It is a year of war as the December eclipses this year transit over the star of war, Antares. You may think it is bad now, but in comparison to what is coming, this is the calm before the storm."

Link is here: https://www.galacticcenter.org/september-predictions

I am sure other astrologers might be seeing the same thing and I am pretty sure Clif would say that his work would not be influenced by what those astrologers say. But I did think this was worthy of note given Clif's latest interviews.....

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

avid (4th September 2021), Bill Ryan (4th September 2021), Brigantia (4th September 2021), Eva2 (5th September 2021), Gwin Ru (4th September 2021), Harmony (4th September 2021), mountain_jim (4th September 2021), RunningDeer (4th September 2021), Savannah (4th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th September 2021), tendril (4th September 2021), toppy (8th September 2021), wondering (4th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TravelerJim (here)
    Clif is talking about a lot of stuff happening in a few months time, some very profound things. This may seem off-topic but this is what an astrologer named Joni Patry says in her latest missive:

"Conditions are mounting and the end of this year will create the explosive event that is now inevitable. The fuse is lit and the explosion is coming.

As an astrologer, I can see the timing of events. I have been telling everyone to be prepared for what is coming around the end of 2021. It is a year of war as the December eclipses this year transit over the star of war, Antares. You may think it is bad now, but in comparison to what is coming, this is the calm before the storm."

Link is here: https://www.galacticcenter.org/september-predictions

I am sure other astrologers might be seeing the same thing and I am pretty sure Clif would say that his work would not be influenced by what those astrologers say. But I did think this was worthy of note given Clif's latest interviews.....
    Thank you, TravelerJim.

Snippet from Joni Patry’s site including her bold parts.
    The Great Awakening occurred when transiting Jupiter conjoined Ketu on January 8, 2020. In reality, this was when the virus was coming upon us globally. This virus is opening up the truth of corruption and the low level of consciousness in governments and leaders around the world. Both sides continually blame each other and fail to focus on the problems and how to solve them. The hate and resentment continue to brew and cause separation. This is building to a boiling point and an explosive event. 

But the beauty in all this is that many are becoming aware and conscious. This is an incredible opportunity to begin to raise consciousness around the world. YouTube is filled with spiritual and enlightening videos because this is what people are turning to in their frustration and search. Out of this, there may even be more enlightened leaders worldwide. But the most important thing that will come out of this is that people are beginning to realize their own power. We are beginning to realize we cannot depend on our leaders anymore.

Many people have been looking for true leadership from their government hoping to be saved. But there is no such thing; there is no savior who will come to change the world. The truth and power lie within us all and the realization is that we can now all connect to this power. We are all the Divine essence of God and this realization is what is the Great Awakening!

September 2021 Predictions: Prepare for the Big Change! (21 min)

August 27, 2021

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (4th September 2021), Bill Ryan (4th September 2021), Brigantia (4th September 2021), ClearWater (8th September 2021), Gwin Ru (4th September 2021), Harmony (5th September 2021), mountain_jim (4th September 2021), onawah (5th September 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), Patient (4th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th September 2021), tendril (4th September 2021), toppy (8th September 2021), TravelerJim (5th September 2021), wondering (4th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In the last actual video Clif published and too in the interview video Clif is speaking about a few topic that I feel have legs, in terms of what's coming, why, and what is best to do for yourself and your collective grouping. All big thoughtful things from my perch.

In the video, he speaks to the year 1871, as being a year where he's tracked back in time to set a series of events, usually involving the establishment of centralized banking systems globally. This date is significant to what I have come to within my own research and was the first time I have heard this from someone else. I am sure it's not the only place where it's come up, this is simply for me. I see clear processes in spiritual shifts that created a psychic cut off of some sort that occurred around this same time frame. I have no idea what, but I can hedge a guess that is has to do with this BUG factor.

The other point in the interview video for me was about getting prepared mentally for the harsh reality forth coming. Clif has been speaking on this point for a while in a number of videos. I feel it bears applying some time to it. I can say when he first mentioned the idea of mass causality due to folks having the gene therapy protocol, known as MrNA emergency vax. I was like bulls*t. That's not going to happen. And I still hold out that thought, in all honesty. However, this is the point, Clif states here that the folks in the hospitals now, who are said to be made up of the largely un-vaxxed, according to most MSM sources, are in fact, those who are either, just had the shot within less than 14 days, as the FDA does not count one as passing from the thing until after 14 days pass. These folks are having reactions to the vaxx or some other manner the actual data is being obscured, buried, withheld, to the point it is the vaxx behind the increase in those filling hospitals. I don't know the truth to this at all. I can say that places where there is hight rates of takers for this thing are talking about hospitalizations. Too, Clif, revealed that there is an EMT in communications with him. And this man states that he's doing wellness checks as a job on mostly single people who've not shown up or been seen, and in fact, these people are passed inside alone.

I cannot abide spreading fear nor intolerance for those who think differently from myself. To be clear it is my goal to create awareness for what is shown to be incoming moving forward within predictive linguistic data from Clif High.

Thanks
    tendril

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tendril For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th September 2021), ClearWater (8th September 2021), gord (5th September 2021), Gwin Ru (4th September 2021), Harmony (5th September 2021), mountain_jim (5th September 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), RunningDeer (4th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th September 2021), toppy (8th September 2021), wondering (4th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

after reading what I said, I am not a mouth piece of the guy, not at all. I find he's inconsistent on things, which is fine. We all are learning. Any how, it's simply the goal, as I am saying, is for this one comment. Not over all.

Also since I am writing any how, there was one other thing I wanted to impart, it has to do with research Clif spoke on a study he was involved with which was about criminal records and tracing two types of predators populations of pedophiles. The one's who are born with this predilection and those who are not. Of the ones who come to this naturally, there is no correction that can be done. Which I also agree to this point based on my own experience on the topic.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tendril For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th September 2021), ClearWater (8th September 2021), gord (5th September 2021), Gwin Ru (4th September 2021), Harmony (5th September 2021), mountain_jim (5th September 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), RunningDeer (4th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th September 2021), toppy (8th September 2021), wondering (4th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tendril (here)
    after reading what I said, I am not a mouth piece of the guy, not at all. I find he's inconsistent on things, which is fine. We all are learning. Any how, it's simply the goal, as I am saying, is for this one comment. Not over all.

Also since I am writing any how, there was one other thing I wanted to impart, it has to do with research Clif spoke on a study he was involved with which was about criminal records and tracing two types of predators populations of pedophiles. The one's who are born with this predilection and those who are not. Of the ones who come to this naturally, there is no correction that can be done. Which I also agree to this point based on my own experience on the topic.
    I’m okay if Clif and I don’t line up on some points of view. If I come away with a few ah-has, it was worth my time. Clif imparts more treasure than dross in his Woo Sci-Fi World series. Fingers crossed he'll continue with the format.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th September 2021 at 21:56.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th September 2021), gord (5th September 2021), Gwin Ru (4th September 2021), Harmony (5th September 2021), mountain_jim (5th September 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), tendril (4th September 2021), toppy (8th September 2021), wondering (4th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UKEMI WOO - EXPLORERS' GUIDE TO SCIFI WORLD (1:04:00)
    the art of falling to great advantage

Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th September 2021 at 01:21.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th September 2021), ClearWater (8th September 2021), gord (5th September 2021), Gwin Ru (4th September 2021), Harmony (5th September 2021), mountain_jim (5th September 2021), Peace in Oz (4th September 2021), tendril (13th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    UKEMI WOO - EXPLORERS' GUIDE TO SCIFI WORLD (1:04:00)
    the art of falling to great advantage
    {snip}
    Clif High @58 minutes [UKEMI WOO] - ”We do have this curious thing where there apparently is a deep state mechanism that they are trying use to influence people’s thinking. That is to say, mind control with some form of electronic version. You can go see my "Weird Warning Woo" video (see below) for the discussion about that.

I’ve gotten so many emails from this that were confirmatory about it, and descriptors about this, that it’s all lining up from various different places that I think indeed this is the case. It’s not ubiquitous. It’s not everywhere. Therefore would appear to be a low earth or a ground base technology as opposed to space based and big, broad technology.”

Adding Bill’s new thread post here as well.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Two hours ago…
    WEIRD WARNING WOO (15 min)
    Warning....mass mind control ??
    From Bill:

Two hours ago, Clif High published a short 15 minute video featuring a warning. He reports that it was a fleeting, but powerful 'impression', that 'came upon him' three times over a period that he guesses was about three weeks, and was '100% opposed to his nature'.

He speculates [my paraphrase] that there's some kind of blanket-broadcast mind control theme that is attaching a 'pleasant thought' to the idea of the 'vaccination' needle.

The first time it was a sense of relief, and the second time it was a sense of relief accompanied by relaxation. Both those 'impressions' were received during the day. The third time was when in a nocturnal 'pre-sleep' stage... not quite asleep. And that time, the relief was accompanied by a perception of death.

Clif states that he now feels he can report this as he's had 6 independent corroborations of a similar experience from other people, who regard themselves as psychics. (They either heard words, or saw a kind of 'vision'.)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th September 2021 at 00:56.

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2021), ClearWater (8th September 2021), Elainie (5th September 2021), gord (5th September 2021), Gwin Ru (5th September 2021), Harmony (5th September 2021), mountain_jim (5th September 2021), onevoice (5th September 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), Peace in Oz (6th September 2021), tendril (13th September 2021), wondering (10th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 4 14 38 LastLast