Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: Clif High's videos, tweets and articles: the years of Woo

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    WHAT THE WOO! (55 min)
    Clif presented an interesting hypothesis in the above video:
    • People are eating more seed oils, such as from grains,and less saturated fats, such as from meat, dairy and poultry.
    • These saturated fats are critical for forming an electromagnetic shield around our nerves.
    • If your diet is deficient in saturated fats, then your nerves are more vulnerable to electromagnetic fields.
    • The earth, indeed the entire solar system, is moving through a more energetic region of the galaxy.
    • This combination of more electromagnetic energy and weakened fat shields on our nerves makes us more excitable.
    • Conclusion: people, world-wide, are more excitable.
    This Conclusion seems self evident some days

So the interesting part of this hypothesis is the synthesis of our body's interactions with changes in our diets and in our solar electromagnetic environment.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (15th September 2021), avid (15th September 2021), Bill Ryan (15th September 2021), Brigantia (15th September 2021), ClearWater (15th September 2021), Deux Corbeaux (15th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (15th September 2021), fifi (18th September 2021), gord (15th September 2021), Gwin Ru (15th September 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), Journeyman (15th September 2021), leavesoftrees (15th September 2021), modini (16th September 2021), mountain_jim (15th September 2021), onevoice (15th September 2021), pabranno (19th September 2021), Pam (15th September 2021), Peace in Oz (15th September 2021), RunningDeer (15th September 2021), tendril (15th September 2021), Tigger (15th September 2021), Tintin (15th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (15th September 2021), wondering (17th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Update: transcript added
    Credit and thanks to Alexandra Bruce @forbiddenknowledgetv.net for summary.
    WOOPLOSION (52 min)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/utieHDYL5YBT

I never expected Clif High to become a bearer of hopium but he’s beginning to sound like some of the White Hat military-type of messages we were hearing just before the lockdowns began in February and March of 2020.

I mean that in a good way. He’s preparing us for imminent chaos and telling us to stay out of trouble and he’s wanting us to know that everything is going to be OK.

Clif gives us an overview of what he thinks is about to happen, based on 24 years of his Web Bots scraping the internet for regions rich in posted language and processing these words through his Asymmetric Language Trend Analysis (ALTA) program to arrive at his predictive linguistics.

The premise is that humans are unconsciously psychic and they unknowingly speak in the present tense about future events which do come to pass, usually about 8-10 weeks later, although some trends are longterm and can be seen decades in advance.

And for those wondering what he means by “Woo”, I’d say, it’s a humorous nod to the term woo-woo [dubiously or outlandishly mystical, supernatural, or unscientific], crossed with the unknown unknowns of the Universe (or “Wooniverse”, as he sometimes calls it).

Often, it sounds like he uses “Woo” in a way that could be interchangeable with “the Tao”:

Quote Laozi in the Tao Te Ching explains that the Tao is not a “name” for a “thing” but the underlying natural order of the Universe whose ultimate essence is difficult to circumscribe due to it being non-conceptual yet evident in one’s being of aliveness. The Tao is “eternally nameless” (Tao Te Ching-32. Laozi) and to be distinguished from the countless “named” things which are considered to be its manifestations, the reality of life before its descriptions of it.
    NATIONWIDE 1/6-TYPE FALSE FLAG IN ABOUT 10 DAYS

Clif says the Commies are terrified of the dual beach head that’s forming, with the audits on the one hand and the vaccine lawsuits and the collapse of the pandemic narrative on the other.

He predicts that around August 14-15th, the Biden regime will make an announcement – such as mandatory vaccinations – that will cause people to go out into the streets in protest, which is the true purpose of the announcement, as he says the Bidenistas are planning a nationwide January 6th-type of event, using a large cast of federal agents and -assets, posing as “Trump supporters” (aka “White Supremacists”) to create a violent false flag that would ultimately give them the narrative they need to confiscate all legally-registered guns.
    The initial purpose of this draconian announcement will be to drive the news cycle, because the results of the Arizona Audit are expected around that time and these will have the effect of delegitimizing the Biden regime, so they want to keep those findings out of the news. This, of course, points to how weak the Biden regime actually is and it’s a perfect example of Sun Tzu’s axiom to “Look strong when you are weak.”
    Clif is convinced, after seeing enough evidence that Biden is not living in the White House and that he doesn’t actually control the entire government. He also believes that Trump saved hundreds of millions of lives by enacting Operation Warp Speed, because the original Globalist plot was to institute a lockdown throughout 2020-2025, while the vaccine was developed through the normal FDA approval process.

This siege warfare of a five-year lockdown would have resulted in tens of millions of deaths, in the US, alone. He says the Johns Hopkins SPARS document had predicted 450 million dead, worldwide during this period.
    The growing mass of anti-Biden, anti-Communists in America will soon be treated to a “Dynamic burst of information – a Wooplosion – that’s going to rock the Mainstream Media, just at the same time that the Biden people are going to make a whole bunch of moves that won’t necessarily do them any good.”

Clif says the imminent false flag may even be made to look like a “Kumbaya moment”, where the Right and the Left join forces against the tyrannical regime. They will try to entice people out into the street but Clif recommends that we not get involved with protests, as the scariest thing the Powers That Be could face is to issue an authoritarian decree that, “YOU MUST BE FULLY-VACCINATED BY OCTOBER 1ST!” – and nobody reacts.
    “That would scare the absolute piss outta them,” he says. “They’re going to look awful foolish if there aren’t millions of outraged citizens doing sh*t on the streets and it’s only their guys doing sh*t on the street…
    “If nobody attends their party this time, because we’ve all wised-up, then it’s going to be them with their smoke grenades and flash bangs, all by themselves, fighting amongst their own fake Trumpers.
    “Anybody nearby will be able to photograph them and wait and see WTF is going on. I suspect that there will be those who don’t get the message and who will go out and participate and so it will be very chaotic for a while.”

MOVING INTO A DYNAMIC PHASE OF THE INFOWAR

He says this is an information war and we win by having the hearts and minds of the people. This is how you win a counterinsurgency, such as what we are now in.

He says, “This mass war is going to be won by obtaining minds based on facts, because they’ll stick with that, based on facts, not on the delusions and illusions that are being sold on the other side.”
    So, we’re moving out of the skirmish phase, which is where we’ve been for the past year and a half and “Now, we’re at the point where the battles are are actually going to start. The infowars are going to start. The Wooplosion, the Overwoo has risen up to the point where there’s equal mass to the Mainstream Media – perhaps more than equal mass, the Mainstream Media now being on the defensive.
    As the audit results come out, the rest of the world will see that America, whose branding for generations has been about “free and fair elections,” is found to have a totally corrupt election process. The rest of the world, much of which is also using Dominion and Smartmatic machines will then begin to look at their own elections and find that they are just as heavily-manipulated. The whole world will change for the better.
    Clif refers to Trump’s coded tweets about Dominion going as far back as 2012 and he believes that Trump was recruited into a Special Operations mission that’s about to go more dynamic.

He says, “‘Warp Speed’ is a coded message. They knew it already existed. They put these guys into a position where they had to roll it out as rapidly as possible…
    “468 million people didn’t die because they rolled these things out in 2021 and they didn’t have their lockdown and they couldn’t make them mandatory, because all of that happened; because they used Emergency Use Authorization and forced them to roll out.

“And now, we’re at the point where the breakdown of that death cult narrative is back on the Bidenistas, as they’re attempting to push it forward and they’re trying to demonize the unvaxxed and get everybody vaccinated, to kill them all off.

KILL WHITEY

“It’s wicked to say it but these guys are really racist. The enemy class: the Council on Foreign Relations, Tavistock, all of these people are primarily Caucasians…and probably because they are Caucasian, they want to kill off all the white guys. They want to kill off all the white guys because we’re uncooperative, because we’re a royal pain in the f***ing ass, because we can’t be enslaved as easily as all the other races and they like some of the…phenotypes of the Han Chinese…
    “It’s very clear the Council on Foreign Relations and Tavistock fellows have selected certain racial groups to be enslaved and to survive in that 500 million – and the white guys are not among them.
    “And so, the Pfizer vaccine is being given primarily to white guys and it’s interesting to note that we’re seeing a lot more people that are Caucasian have the immediate reactions than darker-skinned people…

“Black people in America are very anti- anything coming from the medical industry, because of things like Tuskegee; because of all the medical experiments done on Black people without their knowledge and so on. So they’re very hesitant and…they understand conspiracy. And so, they’ve prepared vaccines for them that get them later…

GASLIGHTING & FAKE NEWS IS ALL THEY’VE GOT
    “They’re trying to do their mind control and they’re trying to sync this up with the news cycle, because that’s all they’ve got. If they lose the news cycle, they are basically toast and I think we’re getting very close to that now.
    “I don’t think they’ll have control of the news cycle insofar as the end of September, really…It’ll depend on what happens in August and how the response to it all develops in Normieland.

“It’s going t be a very interesting month. Change is upon us. You can tell by the amount of censorship ratcheting up and the other despotic moves coming out of ‘I-needed-my-butt-wiped’ Biden…
    “I’m actually very optimistic. I’m not particularly worried. I live way out. I don’t live in a city, where I have to depend on any particular grocery stores or any of that.
    “If it ever got down to that point, if they were able to ratchet it down that quickly – which is not feasible…I’d just get sh*t delivered, anyway.

NOT PARTICULARLY WORRIED

“So, I’m not particularly worried about interacting with people on a gotta-be-vaxxed basis and I will not have their toxin put into me. It’s literally one of those things where I will choose to die in the struggle, killing them, as opposed to die slowly from that sh*t that they want to put in you, in that very nasty way.
    “I have died before and being dead is no big f***ing deal but the manner of your death is really a key thing. It’s something that if you have the opportunity to choose that, that is something you should never surrender…

“I think it is a death shot. I think they’ve been working on this for maybe generations, if you want to look at it a particular way. That’s the Woo Way. The Woo Way is to see the Universe within the paranoia that it deserves [lol ].
    “I don’t think it’s going to be the way that they want. It’ll to come out entirely different and we only have 10 days left for the legions to be put in their appropriate positions, before things start pumping off…I’m talking about an information war.
    “Be advised, it’s still going to get very wonky and strange; going to be a lot of weird sh*t going on and your emotions are going to be trashed. You may lose power, electricity, information feed, your phone system may go down. Any number of things can happen during this period of time.
    THE AGE OF DECENTRALIZATION

“And this is what I was saying last month: During this period of time and you’re out there in the Fog of Woo and the Woo is getting really thick, make sure you’re seeing what you actually think you’re seeing. Don’t rely on anything other than what you can actually perceive at that moment, because everything will be in this Veil of Woo and you won’t be able to know what’s factual and what’s not, for some time, so be very careful about your reactions to sh*t.
    “They’re centralized by nature and that centralization will fail, because we’re now in an age of decentralization. Centralization was the Age of Aries and Pisces…We’re now in the Age of Aquarius. In the Age of Aquarius, decentralization rules…
    “Look at the rising of decentralized everything. Decentralized cryptos, and so on and so on. We’re moving into this age of decentralization where they will lose control and that’s why they’re freaking and that’s why this war is going on at this moment. They’re fighting desperately to maintain their power structure and they are losing. Every day, they lose more.

NORMIES WILL COME AROUND

“You can contribute to their loss by sharing information…sooner or later, the people will come around. They’ll see something you sent them, at the same time that they see message that Biden said he’d never mandate it – and then, ‘Oh! He’s mandating it’…some of this stuff will get through to them, at some point.
    “That’s how we win. We get all the people over on our side and just a few people on their side. Then, they totally collapse and then things happen extremely rapidly, because everybody’s on our side and we can just do things, without these restrictions and we’re coming very close to that point. But we’ve to get through this very scary Woo period.
    “You float with the Woo, you let the Woo bubble all around you, you can even interact with the Woo – but you don’t take the Woo personally. You don’t allow it to control you. Woo is a very useful tool, but you don’t want it to be your master. You simply want to exist within the Woo, find your place within the Woo and watch it Overwoo the mainstream paradigm.

“And then, we’ll all sort out all the stuff in the Woo and decide where to go, once the mainstream paradigm is overwhelmed and the fascists and the dictators have been put in their place. Then, we’ll clean everything up and set about moving into Sci-Fi World.

“We’re in this very brief period of time…

Literally, we are at the moment where we know that D-Day is about to be launched. If it was 1944, we would be 10 days away from June the 4th…We can see the troops marching now.
    “So, you’ll see reports of soldiers being moved around. I mean, factual reports that will come on out and so you’ll know that what I’m telling you is factual, that we’re at that point of the Overwoo busting out and things becoming dynamic.

“In periods of chaos, there’s opportunity, but in period of chaos, there’s vast quantities of danger to the unwary. So, you need to get to your base and secure your base and stay the f*** out of it while it’s becoming dynamic, because if you don’t know what your part is in the dynamic activity, you have no part in it.”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th September 2021 at 17:35.

4. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th October 2021), avid (15th September 2021), Bill Ryan (15th September 2021), BMJ (19th September 2021), BushPilot (15th September 2021), ClearWater (15th September 2021), Elainie (15th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (15th September 2021), Eva2 (18th September 2021), fifi (18th September 2021), genevieve (18th September 2021), gini (20th September 2021), gord (15th September 2021), Gwin Ru (15th September 2021), Harmony (16th September 2021), Michel Leclerc (18th September 2021), modini (16th September 2021), mountain_jim (15th September 2021), onawah (15th September 2021), onevoice (15th September 2021), pabranno (19th September 2021), Pam (15th September 2021), tendril (15th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (15th September 2021), wondering (17th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #103
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,466 times in 4,332 posts

It's WooTyme - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World 22:15
    First published at 17:31 UTC on September 16th, 2021.

clif_high
    clif_high

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th October 2021), avid (16th September 2021), Bill Ryan (16th September 2021), BMJ (19th September 2021), ClearWater (17th September 2021), Elainie (16th September 2021), Eva2 (17th September 2021), gord (16th September 2021), Harmony (18th September 2021), meat suit (16th September 2021), modini (16th September 2021), mountain_jim (16th September 2021), Pam (17th September 2021), RunningDeer (16th September 2021), wondering (17th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th October 2021), avid (18th September 2021), BMJ (19th September 2021), ClearWater (17th September 2021), Elainie (17th September 2021), Eva2 (18th September 2021), gord (17th September 2021), Gwin Ru (17th September 2021), Harmony (18th September 2021), mountain_jim (17th September 2021), onevoice (18th September 2021), Pam (17th September 2021), RunningDeer (17th September 2021), wondering (17th September 2021), Yoda (17th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,670 times in 8,595 posts

seconds later edit:

Dang Bill - beat me by seconds! (now to watch...)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/WU3218W2qULL
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th October 2021), Bill Ryan (17th September 2021), BMJ (19th September 2021), ClearWater (17th September 2021), gord (17th September 2021), Gwin Ru (17th September 2021), Harmony (18th September 2021), Pam (17th September 2021), RunningDeer (17th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Wobble vid is referenced in EvoWootionary War (vid above)

THE WOOBLE (24 min)
    • Clif’s theory of everything. The wobble is the ultimate design pattern.
    • The Wooble....a description of magnetism, what it is, & how it arises.
    • Source

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th October 2021), avid (18th September 2021), Bill Ryan (17th September 2021), BMJ (19th September 2021), fifi (18th September 2021), Franny (18th September 2021), gord (17th September 2021), Gwin Ru (17th September 2021), Harmony (18th September 2021), haroldsails (17th September 2021), Matthew (18th September 2021), mountain_jim (17th September 2021), pabranno (18th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (17th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This comment is geeky, and not fundamentally pertinent to Clif High's larger message, but I disagree with Clif's explanation that the entire Universe disappears and reappears 22 trillion times a second.

My current (mis?)-understanding of the aether could have it vibrating/oscillating at 22 trillion times a second, not disappearing and reappearing, but rather that whatever constitutes the aether moves back and forth on in infinitesimal scale.

I am convinced that whatever happens on that scale cannot possibly happen on a co-ordinated basis across the entire Universe. Rather whatever happens on that scale is very localized.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alecs (17th September 2021), Alpha141 (20th October 2021), Bill Ryan (17th September 2021), BushPilot (18th September 2021), Franny (18th September 2021), gord (17th September 2021), Harmony (18th September 2021), haroldsails (17th September 2021), mountain_jim (17th September 2021), pabranno (18th September 2021), Pam (17th September 2021), Peace in Oz (18th September 2021), RunningDeer (17th September 2021), wondering (17th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    This comment is geeky, and not fundamentally pertinent to Clif High's larger message, but I disagree with Clif's explanation that the entire Universe disappears and reappears 22 trillion times a second.

My current (mis?)-understanding of the aether could have it vibrating/oscillating at 22 trillion times a second, not disappearing and reappearing, but rather that whatever constitutes the aether moves back and forth on in infinitesimal scale.

I am convinced that whatever happens on that scale cannot possibly happen on a co-ordinated basis across the entire Universe. Rather whatever happens on that scale is very localized.
    It's funny you came to mind when I posted this vid. My approach to Clif is to listen to his points of view and some of it I see as metaphoric. I enjoy the outer Woo 'stuff' simply because of my personal experiences and how I create in my corner of the world.

Science minded folks would roll their eyes of how I choose to live in the simplicity of the energy. It feels good and right, and it's a good day when I'm in the zone more often than not.

The above is an unsatisfactory explanation because I ran out of words. Probably cuz there’s not enough saturated fats in me brain.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th September 2021 at 22:40.

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th October 2021), Bill Ryan (18th September 2021), BushPilot (18th September 2021), fifi (18th September 2021), Franny (18th September 2021), gord (18th September 2021), Harmony (18th September 2021), haroldsails (17th September 2021), lisalu (18th September 2021), mountain_jim (17th September 2021), onevoice (18th September 2021), pabranno (18th September 2021), Pam (17th September 2021), Patient (18th September 2021), Peace in Oz (18th September 2021), PurpleLama (20th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (17th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's funny you came to mind when I posted this vid. My approach to Clif is to listen to his points of view and some of it I see as metaphoric. I enjoy the outer Woo 'stuff' simply because of my personal experiences and how I create in my corner of the world.

Science minded folks would roll their eyes of how I choose to live in the simplicity of the energy.
    "metaphor" -- good description

"roll their eyes" -- yes -- in delight and awe that we are blessed to have you with us in these times.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2021), Blacklight43 (18th September 2021), BMJ (19th September 2021), BushPilot (18th September 2021), fifi (18th September 2021), Franny (18th September 2021), gord (18th September 2021), Harmony (18th September 2021), leavesoftrees (18th September 2021), lisalu (18th September 2021), mountain_jim (18th September 2021), pabranno (18th September 2021), Peace in Oz (18th September 2021), PurpleLama (20th September 2021), RunningDeer (17th September 2021), wondering (19th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    "metaphor" -- good description

"roll their eyes" -- yes -- in delight and awe that we are blessed to have you with us in these times.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2021), Blacklight43 (18th September 2021), BMJ (19th September 2021), BushPilot (18th September 2021), Elainie (18th September 2021), Franny (18th September 2021), gord (18th September 2021), Harmony (18th September 2021), pabranno (18th September 2021), Peace in Oz (18th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (17th September 2021), wondering (19th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

Then again, the spark that Clif predicts could be originating in West Africa if this news gets out. Listen starting from 46 minutes in here:
    https://rumble.com/vjyb8x-dr.-carrie...enda-on-f.html

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I would say it looks like the "spark" that will trigger insurrection in the US that Clif is predicting will be in Australia.
    See: https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2021/09...-and-it-shows/
    Posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1450850
    And I wonder if the shocking info that will become common knowledge (which Clif also predicts) is what is described in the playlist here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2de...xEEiirgfXwhfsw
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th September 2021 at 20:30. Reason: embedded the video (oops, Paula embedded it in the post below)
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2021), BushPilot (19th September 2021), fifi (19th September 2021), Franny (18th September 2021), gord (18th September 2021), Harmony (19th September 2021), mountain_jim (19th September 2021), RunningDeer (18th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Then again, the spark that Clif predicts could be originating in West Africa if this news gets out. Listen starting from 46 minutes in here:
    https://rumble.com/vjyb8x-dr.-carrie...enda-on-f.html

I would say it looks like the "spark" that will trigger insurrection in the US that Clif is predicting will be in Australia.
    See: https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2021/09...-and-it-shows/
    Posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1450850
    And I wonder if the shocking info that will become common knowledge (which Clif also predicts) is what is described in the playlist here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2de...xEEiirgfXwhfsw
    Dr. Carrie Madej on Humanity 2.0, Covid-19 & the Transhumanist Agenda (2:13:00)
    Published July 17, 2021

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th October 2021), Arcturian108 (18th September 2021), avid (19th September 2021), Bill Ryan (18th September 2021), BMJ (19th September 2021), BushPilot (19th September 2021), Elainie (18th September 2021), fifi (19th September 2021), Franny (18th September 2021), gord (18th September 2021), Gwin Ru (18th September 2021), Matthew (18th September 2021), mountain_jim (19th September 2021), onawah (18th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #113
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Hi all,

I haven't seen this anywhere else. It is from the 2nd of Sept (a couple of weeks ago). But it is really really cool overview on things i haven't heard Clif explain. As he does each interview being unique. Very relevant to now. It is really good and another great fast track entry to offer a decent overview on things. Only a couple 1000 views so not many seen or heard it.

https://rumble.com/vm08uy-new-clif-h...y-serious.html

Clif said he was looking to do an interview so i was just going full keyboard ninja...found this so bonus haha :D

I haven't found that other interview yet though so worth keeping an eye out guys.

Enjoy
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th September 2021 at 12:40. Reason: embedded the video (oops... Paula embedded it in the post below)
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th September 2021), avid (19th September 2021), Bill Ryan (19th September 2021), BushPilot (19th September 2021), ClearWater (19th September 2021), gord (19th September 2021), Gwin Ru (19th September 2021), Harmony (19th September 2021), leavesoftrees (19th September 2021), Matthew (19th September 2021), mountain_jim (19th September 2021), RunningDeer (19th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alpha141 (here)
    Hi all,

I haven't seen this anywhere else. It is from the 2nd of Sept (a couple of weeks ago). But it is really really cool overview on things i haven't heard Clif explain. As he does each interview being unique. Very relevant to now. It is really good and another great fast track entry to offer a decent overview on things. Only a couple 1000 views so not many seen or heard it.

(I tried vid links and couldn't work it out )

Clif said he was looking to do an interview so i was just going full keyboard ninja...found this so bonus haha :D

I haven't found that other interview yet though so worth keeping an eye out guys.

Enjoy
    THE RETURN OF TRUMP -"It's Getting REALLY Serious” (1:29:00)
    • This is a rerun vid uploaded on a mirror site.
    • The topic of Trump, the vaccine issue and he’s the president, but not in charge comes up @15:30.
    • source
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th September 2021 at 14:33.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (19th September 2021), aoibhghaire (19th September 2021), Arcturian108 (19th September 2021), Bill Ryan (19th September 2021), BMJ (19th September 2021), BushPilot (19th September 2021), ClearWater (19th September 2021), gini (20th September 2021), gord (19th September 2021), Gwin Ru (19th September 2021), Harmony (19th September 2021), mountain_jim (19th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #115
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Hi all,

(I tried vid links and couldn't work it out )

Enjoy
    THE RETURN OF TRUMP -"It's Getting REALLY Serious” (1:29:00)
    • This is a rerun vid uploaded on a mirror site.
    • The topic of Trump and the vaccine issue and he’s is president, but not in charge comes up @15:30.
    • source
    Hi,

My apologies on that. I was looking for the exacts etc and didn't find them until after the above posting. I did watch it though (with a few rewinds). The info is gold though for sure. Alot is very relevant to just now to. This weekend is really fascinating as there definitely feels a fair bit of co-ordination on the push back. As Clif has talked about. That is for sure. So i did leave it. I do really appreciate the clarity. He is definitely not easy to find or trace back unless there are people like you guys on it at present. That is for sure.

Keep up the good work all
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th September 2021), Bill Ryan (19th September 2021), BMJ (19th September 2021), BushPilot (19th September 2021), gord (19th September 2021), Gwin Ru (19th September 2021), Harmony (19th September 2021), mountain_jim (19th September 2021), onawah (20th September 2021), RunningDeer (19th September 2021), Yoda (19th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My apologies on that.
    No apologies necessary, Andre.
    I listened to most of it. I only noted the rerun part for those short on time.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th September 2021), aoibhghaire (19th September 2021), avid (19th September 2021), Bill Ryan (19th September 2021), BushPilot (20th September 2021), gord (19th September 2021), Gwin Ru (19th September 2021), Harmony (19th September 2021), mountain_jim (19th September 2021), Yoda (19th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,670 times in 8,595 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th September 2021), Bill Ryan (19th September 2021), BushPilot (20th September 2021), ClearWater (19th September 2021), gini (20th September 2021), gord (19th September 2021), Harmony (19th September 2021), onawah (20th September 2021), RunningDeer (19th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks

THE WOO ABIDES (38 min)
    • The Woo of the Saxon Peoples
    • source

36. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th September 2021), avid (19th September 2021), Bill Ryan (19th September 2021), BoR (19th September 2021), Brigantia (19th September 2021), BushPilot (20th September 2021), ClearWater (19th September 2021), gini (20th September 2021), gord (19th September 2021), Gwin Ru (19th September 2021), Harmony (19th September 2021), Matthew (19th September 2021), mountain_jim (19th September 2021), onawah (20th September 2021), Peace in Oz (20th September 2021), PurpleLama (20th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #119
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Yes there it is! I was waiting for Cliff to start on this book, because I had a gut feeling he would one day.

Read my post about the Oera Linda book below The Frisian people were indeed the Saxons. I’m now going to continue to watch his video, I just had to give this reaction first, I’m very interested in his take on it. There are different theories around it.

It’s almost as if Cliff read my post here and became interested in the book, but since he is all about the woo, I imagine he is quite aware of this book for some time.

This was my post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...86#post1448486

By the way, Hidde is a very well used name in Friesland.
    Last edited by BoR; 19th September 2021 at 21:12.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th September 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (24th September 2021), Bill Ryan (19th September 2021), Brigantia (19th September 2021), BushPilot (20th September 2021), ClearWater (19th September 2021), gord (19th September 2021), Gwin Ru (19th September 2021), Harmony (19th September 2021), mountain_jim (19th September 2021), RunningDeer (19th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by BoR (here)
    Yes there it is! I was waiting for Cliff to start on this book, because I had a gut feeling he would one day.

Read my post about the Oera Linda book below The Frisian people were indeed the Saxons. I’m now going to continue to watch his video, I just had to give this reaction first, I’m very interested in his take on it. There are different theories around it.

It’s almost as if Cliff read my post here and became interested in the book, but since he is all about the woo, I imagine he is quite aware of this book for some time.

This was my post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...86#post1448486

By the way, Hidde is a very well used name in Friesland.
    Thanks!

Here's a PDF of one version of The Oera Linda Book:

40. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (20th September 2021), Alpha141 (20th September 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (24th September 2021), BoR (19th September 2021), Brigantia (19th September 2021), BushPilot (20th September 2021), ClearWater (19th September 2021), gini (20th September 2021), gord (19th September 2021), Gwin Ru (19th September 2021), Harmony (19th September 2021), mountain_jim (19th September 2021), PurpleLama (20th September 2021), RunningDeer (19th September 2021), Yoda (20th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 1 6 16 38 LastLast