+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 3 13 38 LastLast

Thread: Clif High's videos, tweets and articles: the years of Woo

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,634 times in 8,593 posts

Default Re: Clif High's videos, tweets and articles: the years of Woo

That's a great summary of that video (I am now watching all of Cliff's new vids and interviews).
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alpha141 (24th August 2021), Bill Ryan (19th August 2021), BushPilot (19th August 2021), gord (19th August 2021), Harmony (24th August 2021), onawah (19th August 2021), RunningDeer (19th August 2021), wondering (24th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Apologies for not adding a summary. Catching up with things due to power loss from hurricane.

UPDATE: @ 22 minutes Clif explains why he doesn’t blame Trump for pushing the vaccine.

CHRONIC HAZE WOO - EXPLORERS' GUIDE TO SCIFI WORLD (51 min)

source

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/rs3NIEO4hHxs
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th August 2021 at 10:05.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (24th August 2021), aoibhghaire (24th August 2021), Arcturian108 (24th August 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2021), Bluegreen (24th August 2021), BushPilot (24th August 2021), ClearWater (24th August 2021), eagle0027 (24th August 2021), gord (24th August 2021), Gwin Ru (24th August 2021), Harmony (24th August 2021), Matthew (23rd August 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Clif references this @ 21 minutes.

The Fourth Turning: What the Cycles of History Tell Us About
    America's Next Rendezvous with Destiny

NATIONAL BESTSELLER • “A startling vision of what the cycles of history predict for the future.”

4.6 out of 5 - 2,701 global ratings

Summary:
    William Strauss and Neil Howe will change the way you see the world—and your place in it. With blazing originality, The Fourth Turning illuminates the past, explains the present, and reimagines the future. Most remarkably, it offers an utterly persuasive prophecy about how America’s past will predict its future.

Strauss and Howe base this vision on a provocative theory of American history. The authors look back five hundred years and uncover a distinct pattern: Modern history moves in cycles, each one lasting about the length of a long human life, each composed of four eras—or "turnings"—that last about twenty years and that always arrive in the same order. In The Fourth Turning, the authors illustrate these cycles using a brilliant analysis of the post-World War II period.

First comes a High, a period of confident expansion as a new order takes root after the old has been swept away. Next comes an Awakening, a time of spiritual exploration and rebellion against the now-established order. Then comes an Unraveling, an increasingly troubled era in which individualism triumphs over crumbling institutions. Last comes a Crisis—the Fourth Turning—when society passes through a great and perilous gate in history. Together, the four turnings comprise history's seasonal rhythm of growth, maturation, entropy, and rebirth.

The Fourth Turning offers bold predictions about how all of us can prepare, individually and collectively, for America’s next rendezvous with destiny.
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

source

Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th August 2021 at 03:27.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (24th August 2021), avid (24th August 2021), Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), Bluegreen (24th August 2021), ClearWater (24th August 2021), gord (24th August 2021), Gwin Ru (24th August 2021), Harmony (24th August 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), Tintin (24th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Hi all,

I just want to thank you all for posting this all guys (everything else to). A really great trail to catchup on..I am laughing at myself because i am usually a bit of keyboard ninja finding stuff and totally couldn't find Clif. He came up to me to check out again this last month. Which he hadn't been on my radar for many many years. And, i haven't been on the forum alot last few years either. So, thanks all again on top. As it didn't take me more than a couple of here and there check in's to find. I have some homework seeing what Clif's been up to.

My perspective being a bit raw here now but was well across him 10yrs (can't believe that long lol) ago. I have no doubt he made a massive amount in bitcoin (i was into him back 2010-12 when i was currency trading). So, it would have been easy for him to just sit back financially comfortable and not still been in the game. Its really cool to find for me he is still...He was talking alot about the just in time retail network having issues back then. As in shipping of goods etc. I know the US has been starting to see it etc. One big thing i remember he said once was about people being sort of kept in a 6% dehydration level to really diminish the cognitive function etc. I am really big into the body as a temple for consciousness so this is real subtle. Very much an issue re cognition to that most have no idea about. And, an easy solution. Those were interesting things to me. I don't want this to be too long or off topic re this theme. That's just some interesting things i recall now that others might not remember or be across. Alot is just data to process with re my / each of our own pattern recognition to. That may not be reliant also. Which for me is all ok. The gold nuggets of truth with anyone are worth panning for though. No one has to always be right all the time. Allowing them the space to share perspectives for us to contemplate is. Even if wrong. Tuning into what is...is the key and each of our own responsibilities for ourselves

My personal attitude to things at present. As there is a bit of a big negative perception about things going on. I am actually really positive. Some stuff just really needs to play out. Society is just going through some big big overall lessons to learn what is not legit etc. So....things occur that have negative consequences. Those 'lessons' are needed to have as a reference of what not to do right from. Like a big metaphor of the stove element is hot and not to touch. Medical stuff etc. The target audience with all this isn't the level of those of you, us here...more the general person on the street. See that cognition variable i mention above as probably contributing possibly to the level of the audience this lesson is aimed for.

IMHO Our DNA, our connection to it (ie soul contract owner of it) is far more powerful than any 3rd party in what we can do with it. The key is about just remembering. Our sovereignty to that imho...i get some of the attitudes on things at present but there are some major fundamental freq shifts (not going to get into here expansively but my opinions are elsewhere if needed) that are enormous allies to us and what is dormant in us. The escalation at present to me is just a bit of a futile effort to prevent the inevitable. Control is the game so this wasn't just going to be a walk in the park. The kitchen sink was always going to be thrown at us..Everything done to prevent it will get 2x or more blow back, karma etc..like trying to crush a small balloon in you hand metaphor...the distortion will be positive magnified to any sort of control. It is therefore an endurance game...so well done guys for still being around haha...hang in there

I just wanted to share this to be a bit of a positive take to have in the background with things at present...like a candle in a dark room metaphor. It doesn't take much light to shift things. No matter how dark it seems to be.

Cheers
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th August 2021), Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), Bluegreen (24th August 2021), Brigantia (24th August 2021), gord (24th August 2021), Gwin Ru (24th August 2021), Harmony (24th August 2021), Heart to heart (5th September 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), onawah (24th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), RunningDeer (24th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th August 2021), Tintin (24th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alpha141 (here)
    Hi all,

I just want to thank you all for posting this all guys (everything else to). A really great trail to catchup on..I am laughing at myself because i am usually a bit of keyboard ninja finding stuff and totally couldn't find Clif. He came up to me to check out again this last month. Which he hadn't been on my radar for many many years. And, i haven't been on the forum alot last few years either. So, thanks all again on top. As it didn't take me more than a couple of here and there check in's to find. I have some homework seeing what Clif's been up to.

Cheers
    Welcome back, Andre,'the keyboard ninja'.

Glad you had a chance to catch up on some of Clif’s recent shares. Clif stopped posting to YouTube about four months ago. I catch him @ Bitchute & Twitter. He’s uploading fairly regularly of late, and is a frequent guest with other content creators.

Alpha141:Cheers back.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th August 2021 at 09:25.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (24th August 2021), aoibhghaire (24th August 2021), Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), Bluegreen (24th August 2021), gord (24th August 2021), Gwin Ru (24th August 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), onawah (24th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th August 2021), Tintin (24th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A 2 fer - Parts 1 & 2: 51+10 (minutes)
    Credit and thanks to Alexandra Bruce @forbiddenknowledgetv.net for summary below.

Clif’s summary:
    • a) state of the over woo...vaxx discussion
    • b) finishing up
    HERE, HOLD MY WOO - EXPLORERS' GUIDE TO SCIFI WORLD (51 min)

source

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/dD5Ulv52dvtt

HERE, HOLD MY WOO 2 - EXPLORERS' GUIDE TO SCIFI WORLD (10 min.)

source

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/8j4F56hzxlDc

COLLAPSE, CONSCIOUSNESS, CORRUPTION/MONOPOLIES,
    GASLIGHTING PROPAGANDA MEDIA, GENOCIDE, GLOBALISTS

Clif says that whatever angst level you’re feeling now, it will be much higher in 30 days, due to the storm of information that will be coming out between now and October 1st.

The Pfizer vaxx has now been FDA-approved but nothing has legally changed. The Deep State is still trying to force your employer to murder you via the clot shot because not even the vaunted FDA approval can make forced vaccinations legal.

The FDA approved the Pfizer shot without any public meetings or any adverse events taken into account, knowing full well that officially, there have been over 13,000 people killed in the US (though in reality, 10- to 100 times more than this) by the shots over the past 7 months.

Clif High says, “The FDA is not going to rescue you. Trump is not going to rescue you…It’s necessary that you basically man-up, at this point and start fighting back…Devolution does not require Trump…

“Devolution is a process that involves the military and the populace devolving away from the captured government, in order to isolate the captured government and let it collapse. That process is happening now.”

The Arizona audit reports will have the effect of delegitimizing Biden-Harris both domestically and internationally and the war that has been bubbling just beneath the surface for so long will go dynamic in September, according to Cliff’s data. “By dynamic, you’ll see an entirely different aspect of the relationship of the parties in this war.”

By the end of this week, he believes that that the Mainstream Media is going to be overwhelmed with so much bad news that puts the Deep State in a bad light, that they can’t even attempt to fend it off.

He says the whole point of everything that’s going on is for everybody to see the Deep State, because once we can see, it, we can dismantle it.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th August 2021 at 08:30.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (28th August 2021), aoibhghaire (24th August 2021), Apulu (24th August 2021), avid (24th August 2021), Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), Bluegreen (24th August 2021), gord (24th August 2021), Gwin Ru (24th August 2021), Harmony (24th August 2021), Heart to heart (5th September 2021), leavesoftrees (24th August 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), onawah (24th August 2021), Tintin (24th August 2021), toppy (24th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 191 posts

A 2 fer - Parts 1 & 2: 51+10 (minutes)
    Credit and thanks to Alexandra Bruce @forbiddenknowledgetv.net for summary below.

Clif’s summary:
    • a) state of the over woo...vaxx discussion
    • b) finishing up
    HERE, HOLD MY WOO - EXPLORERS' GUIDE TO SCIFI WORLD (51 min)

source

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/dD5Ulv52dvtt

HERE, HOLD MY WOO 2 - EXPLORERS' GUIDE TO SCIFI WORLD (10 min.)

source

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/8j4F56hzxlDc

COLLAPSE, CONSCIOUSNESS, CORRUPTION/MONOPOLIES,
    GASLIGHTING PROPAGANDA MEDIA, GENOCIDE, GLOBALISTS

Clif says that whatever angst level you’re feeling now, it will be much higher in 30 days, due to the storm of information that will be coming out between now and October 1st.

The Pfizer vaxx has now been FDA-approved but nothing has legally changed. The Deep State is still trying to force your employer to murder you via the clot shot because not even the vaunted FDA approval can make forced vaccinations legal.

The FDA approved the Pfizer shot without any public meetings or any adverse events taken into account, knowing full well that officially, there have been over 13,000 people killed in the US (though in reality, 10- to 100 times more than this) by the shots over the past 7 months.

Clif High says, “The FDA is not going to rescue you. Trump is not going to rescue you…It’s necessary that you basically man-up, at this point and start fighting back…Devolution does not require Trump…

“Devolution is a process that involves the military and the populace devolving away from the captured government, in order to isolate the captured government and let it collapse. That process is happening now.”

The Arizona audit reports will have the effect of delegitimizing Biden-Harris both domestically and internationally and the war that has been bubbling just beneath the surface for so long will go dynamic in September, according to Cliff’s data. “By dynamic, you’ll see an entirely different aspect of the relationship of the parties in this war.”

By the end of this week, he believes that that the Mainstream Media is going to be overwhelmed with so much bad news that puts the Deep State in a bad light, that they can’t even attempt to fend it off.

He says the whole point of everything that’s going on is for everybody to see the Deep State, because once we can see, it, we can dismantle it.
    I've been following Clif closely for the past few months. Such a strong force for holding up the possibility of a truly positive outcome to all that's going on - God I hope he's right... His viewpoint makes a lot of sense to me - how the deep state expect to maintain their narrative over the coming months is beyond my ability to understand

There's one point in this video I'm struggling with - how could trump possibly not know by now how dangerous the 'vaxx' is? That doesn't seem to fit... perhaps it's possible...

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Alpha141 (28th August 2021), avid (24th August 2021), Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), Bluegreen (24th August 2021), Gwin Ru (24th August 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), onawah (24th August 2021), RunningDeer (24th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th August 2021), Tintin (24th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Apulu (here)
    There's one point in this video I'm struggling with - how could trump possibly not know by now how dangerous the 'vaxx' is? That doesn't seem to fit... perhaps it's possible...
    Check this vid out, Apulu. Clif covers this point IIRC three different places including the beginning, at 22 minutes and near the end. He comes at it in different ways.

@ 22 minutes Clif explains why he doesn’t blame Trump for pushing the vaccine.

source

Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th August 2021 at 12:35.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (28th August 2021), Apulu (24th August 2021), avid (24th August 2021), Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), Bluegreen (24th August 2021), BushPilot (25th August 2021), Gwin Ru (24th August 2021), Harmony (24th August 2021), Michi (24th August 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), onawah (24th August 2021), Tintin (24th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Here's Part 2 of Clif's conversation with Sarah Westall.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/jW6YQSTNnDLG

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alpha141 (28th August 2021), Apulu (24th August 2021), avid (24th August 2021), Bluegreen (24th August 2021), BushPilot (25th August 2021), gord (24th August 2021), Gwin Ru (24th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), leavesoftrees (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), onawah (24th August 2021), RunningDeer (24th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th August 2021), Tintin (24th August 2021), TomKat (24th August 2021), Yoda (24th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

... Clif High returns to discuss his latest data, "Humanity Wins","Dark times","History revealed" (1of2) 57:58
    First published at 17:21 UTC on August 21st, 2021.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/h5mmsTFrCFfy

Sarah Westall - Business Game Changers
    Sarah Westall - Business Game Changers Radio

Access solution resource document to keep from getting sick at https://sarahwestall.com/important-p...the-mrna-shot/

Edit: Bummer! 3 minutes too late!
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 24th August 2021 at 14:13.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alpha141 (28th August 2021), Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), Bluegreen (24th August 2021), BushPilot (25th August 2021), gord (24th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), RunningDeer (24th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th August 2021), Tintin (24th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Summary: Part One & Part Two - CLIF HIGH RETURNS TO DISCUSS HIS LATEST DATA, "HUMANITY WINS","DARK TIMES","HISTORY REVEALED"
    Part One: August 21, 2021 (58 min)
    Part Two: August 24, 2021 (1:42:00)
    Clif High returns to discuss his latest data analysis from his predictive linguistic analysis system. While the near future will be very dark, we have passed the tipping point and humanity wins.

As we recover from the darker times, our future will be amazing as old broken systems fail and are dismantled, new human oriented ones are constructed and humanity starts to grow in amazing and incredible ways.

We will learn our real history and start to construct our future without the limitations of a global power structure that has been holding us down for over 2000 years.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th August 2021 at 19:14.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alan (24th August 2021), Alpha141 (28th August 2021), Apulu (24th August 2021), avid (24th August 2021), Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), Bluegreen (24th August 2021), BushPilot (25th August 2021), gord (24th August 2021), Gwin Ru (24th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), tendril (24th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I really enjoy Clif High now. I did not appreciate him much in the past. I really hope his linguistic analytic sussing of the future are correct prophecies .... I'll woo its truth.
    Last edited by Delight; 24th August 2021 at 17:24.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alpha141 (28th August 2021), Apulu (24th August 2021), avid (24th August 2021), Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), BushPilot (25th August 2021), gord (24th August 2021), Gwin Ru (24th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), Heart to heart (5th September 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), RunningDeer (24th August 2021), tendril (24th August 2021), wondering (24th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Check this vid out, Apulu. Clif covers this point IIRC three different places including the beginning, at 22 minutes and near the end. He comes at it in different ways.

@ 22 minutes Clif explains why he doesn’t blame Trump for pushing the vaccine.

source

Thanks I'd watched that one but not the very end 🙂 where his trump/'vaccine' treatise is much clearer. I'm still a bit confused as in the later vid he seems to state that trump perhaps doesn't know what's up with the vax rather than his position possibly being another clever ruse to give the impression of not knowing. For whatever reason.

I think my take away is I wish he wouldn't state his opinion as being almost certain when it's clearly not. I'm not gonna begrudge him though. Time will tell and he knows it (he's stated as such about all his predictions). That's encouraging 👍

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Alpha141 (28th August 2021), Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), BushPilot (25th August 2021), gord (24th August 2021), Gwin Ru (24th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), RunningDeer (24th August 2021), tendril (24th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

Trump clearly made a political decision regarding the COVID jabs (or perhaps was pressured into it). RFKennedy Jr. explains here:
    Trump and Dr. Fauci Met With Robert Kennedy Jr. About Vaccines
    32,444 views Nov 15, 2020
    Theo Von Clips
    249K subscribers
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Apulu (24th August 2021), avid (24th August 2021), Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), gord (24th August 2021), Gwin Ru (24th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), RunningDeer (24th August 2021), tendril (24th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks I'd watched that one but not the very end 🙂 where his trump/'vaccine' treatise is much clearer. I'm still a bit confused as in the later vid he seems to state that trump perhaps doesn't know what's up with the vax rather than his position possibly being another clever ruse to give the impression of not knowing. For whatever reason.

I think my take away is I wish he wouldn't state his opinion as being almost certain when it's clearly not. I'm not gonna begrudge him though. Time will tell and he knows it (he's stated as such about all his predictions). That's encouraging 👍
    Clif is consistent in saying that it’s his opinion. He reminds the listeners to think for themselves and research. Over time things become clearer especially as events unfold, and as our grey matter matures through sharpening our discernment skills and doing the work. (Nurture our natural ability plays into the mix too.)

It’s been my experience that when predicting the future one can’t state it emphatically. Anyone that thinks s/he can...gets crossed off my Christmas list tout de suite.

Note: some day that’ll change, but for now there are too many variables, hucksters and ankle biters.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th August 2021 at 19:42.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (28th August 2021), Apulu (24th August 2021), avid (24th August 2021), Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), BushPilot (25th August 2021), Chip (25th August 2021), gord (24th August 2021), Gwin Ru (24th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), tendril (24th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Adding Bill’s new thread post here as well.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Two hours ago…
    WEIRD WARNING WOO - EXPLORERS' GUIDE TO SCIFI WORLD
    Two hours ago, Clif High published a short 15 minute video featuring a warning. He reports that it was a fleeting, but powerful 'impression', that 'came upon him' three times over a period that he guesses was about three weeks, and was '100% opposed to his nature'.

He speculates [my paraphrase] that there's some kind of blanket-broadcast mind control theme that is attaching a 'pleasant thought' to the idea of the 'vaccination' needle.

The first time it was a sense of relief, and the second time it was a sense of relief accompanied by relaxation. Both those 'impressions' were received during the day. The third time was when in a nocturnal 'pre-sleep' stage... not quite asleep. And that time, the relief was accompanied by a perception of death.

Clif states that he now feels he can report this as he's had 6 independent corroborations of a similar experience from other people, who regard themselves as psychics. (They either heard words, or saw a kind of 'vision'.)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th September 2021 at 00:53.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (28th August 2021), avid (24th August 2021), Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), Bluegreen (24th August 2021), BushPilot (25th August 2021), gord (24th August 2021), Gwin Ru (24th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), onawah (24th August 2021), tendril (24th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Trump clearly made a political decision regarding the COVID jabs (or perhaps was pressured into it). RFKennedy Jr. explains here:
    Theo Von Clips
    249K subscribers
    We have known for a long time that Trump pivoted after coming into office. That was actually my one issue that he dropped and I never fell onto the Trump boat. If Trump wants credit for the jab (which is possibly hyperbole as it was PROBABLY already developed), Then He SHOULD be held accountable for all the destruction.

Clif High thinks Trump supporters won't just go get the jab based on what he speechifies (?) I am not sure given the stick being held over people's heads. IF PEOPLE DON"T KNOW THE TRUTH, Trump could be a carrot (as in "My hero says its OK).

DON'T make Trump a HERO who can save the day. That is a FATAL mistake. It has wasted millions and millions of good man hours IMO.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (24th August 2021), Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), gord (24th August 2021), Gwin Ru (24th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), onawah (24th August 2021), RunningDeer (24th August 2021), tendril (24th August 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Theo Von Clips
    249K subscribers
    It seems there's a few possibilities....

1. Trump knew the Vax was and would be deadly, but being politically motivated and through the direction of white hat military, managed to push the roll out forward and prevent an approximately 5 hear period of lockdowns which would culminate in a huge percentage of vaxxeed humans, thereby saving millions if not billions of lives. This is clifs and others assertion.

2. Trump is acting only politically, and it serves the white hats agenda.

3. Trump is acting only politically and there possibly are no white hats directing his messaging, at least not as far as the Vax goes and possibly not at all.

Time will probably tell. Whatever the case, there does seem to be an immense pressure on the deep state narrative right now, and my gut feeling right now is that the pressure can't hold. Too much is coming out. I could be wrong but I hope I'm not.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), BushPilot (25th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), onawah (24th August 2021), RunningDeer (24th August 2021), tendril (24th August 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[B]Summary:
    Clif High returns to discuss his latest data analysis from his predictive linguistic analysis system. While the near future will be very dark, we have passed the tipping point and humanity wins.

As we recover from the darker times, our future will be amazing as old broken systems fail and are dismantled, new human oriented ones are constructed and humanity starts to grow in amazing and incredible ways.

We will learn our real history and start to construct our future without the limitations of a global power structure that has been holding us down for over 2000 years.
    [/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

This is a great brief on the two videos! Woo blew we away ...

Also, I'd like to add my thanks to the forum members for having a Clif High thread. Because understanding his 'year of Woo' databot info has meant a lot to clearly way more than just me. Awesome

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tendril For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), Bluegreen (24th August 2021), BushPilot (25th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), RunningDeer (24th August 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

I haven't been following Clif's info long or closely enough to know whether he has encountered and/or addressed information recently coming out about the cycle of magnetic pole reversals, and the possibility there is one coming soon, around 2040.
    (As presented here and in subsequent updates on Suspicious Obxervers channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2de...xEEiirgfXwhfsw )
    It's not impossible to keep a positive outlook on the future after having connected the dots and coming to grips with this information if one considers it be credible, but it could certainly have an effect on that outlook.
    Given all that, it would seem that the upcoming focus for humanity would be to ensure the continuing survival of the race in whatever realistic ways possible (short of the elite's i impractical solutions of underground DUMBs, jumproom to Mars. etc.).
    It seems to me that is going to be the next great challenge for humanity which is not controlled by whatever regressive ETs or EDs or whatever has been calling the shots up until now.
    Perhaps it is too far in the future for Clif to confront it yet in his usual way, but I imagine it won't be too long in coming, now that so much of the data is in.

Adding Bill’s new thread post here as well.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Two hours ago…
    WEIRD WARNING WOO - EXPLORERS' GUIDE TO SCIFI WORLD
    Two hours ago, Clif High published a short 15 minute video featuring a warning. He reports that it was a fleeting, but powerful 'impression', that 'came upon him' three times over a period that he guesses was about three weeks, and was '100% opposed to his nature'.

He speculates [my paraphrase] that there's some kind of blanket-broadcast mind control theme that is attaching a 'pleasant thought' to the idea of the 'vaccination' needle.

The first time it was a sense of relief, and the second time it was a sense of relief accompanied by relaxation. Both those 'impressions' were received during the day. The third time was when in a nocturnal 'pre-sleep' stage... not quite asleep. And that time, the relief was accompanied by a perception of death.

Clif states that he now feels he can report this as he's had 6 independent corroborations of a similar experience from other people, who regard themselves as psychics. (They either heard words, or saw a kind of 'vision'.)
    Also see the discussion starting here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1448100
    Last edited by onawah; 24th August 2021 at 23:39.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (28th August 2021), Bill Ryan (25th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (25th August 2021), RunningDeer (25th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 3 13 38 LastLast