Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst 1 23 33 38 LastLast

Thread: Clif High's videos, tweets and articles: the years of Woo

1. Link to Post #641
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Default Re: Clif High's videos, tweets and articles: the years of Woo

I have been reading, somewhat slowly due to demands of work/life, Rupert Sheldrake's 'Science Delusion - Revised Edition' - I am up to the Quantum mechanical ideas concerning consciousness, and the elemental volition of electrons, in other words everything in our universe is awake, subject to volition, even electrons can decide what form they will take, and to what they will be attracted! This basic pattern, template of existence forbids repression, it works at the most basic level to engender freedom of choice - that is why tyranny keeps failing, why our civilizations evolve to a certain point, and then certain groups seek to dominate/repress everyone else, and then **** hits the fan and a major reset occurs!
    Mother Wefers are indeed comical, I agree with Cliff. When we hit the 2030's, and 2040's we are poised to experience a massive reset, back to ground zero in fact: Change is the natural state of our universe, and that is deeply consoling. Keep pushing forward, keep up your spirits, the universe is on our side.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

avid (4th February 2023), Bill Ryan (4th February 2023), BushPilot (27th February 2023), Gwin Ru (6th February 2023), Harmony (4th February 2023), leavesoftrees (5th February 2023), mountain_jim (6th February 2023), onawah (4th February 2023), Peace in Oz (4th February 2023), Vangelo (4th February 2023), wondering (20th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #642
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

... Twist yer Noodle 21:24

First published at 18:27 UTC on February 6th, 2023.

clif_high
    clif_high

Time, Thought, Novelty

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

cascadian (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), lisalu (8th February 2023), Mike Gorman (9th February 2023), mountain_jim (6th February 2023), onawah (7th February 2023), Yoda (6th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #643
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Lee Merritt and Clif High. It's kind of a synchronicity that I was thinking the other day, Clif and Lee have similar ability to connect information and then have a new insight. I listen to all of Lee Merritt's interviews because she is extraordinary in her mental reach and so is Clif High.

My interview with the inimitable Clif High--Part I, the Kazarians
    Part 1 of 3 the Cosmic Interview with Computer genius and linguist, Clif High.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v25yxge/?pub=mpxgj

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

BushPilot (26th February 2023), eagle0027 (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), leavesoftrees (7th February 2023), mountain_jim (8th February 2023), onawah (7th February 2023), Peace in Oz (7th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th February 2023), TrumanCash (11th February 2023), Vangelo (7th February 2023)

7. Link to Post #644
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Part 2 of the Cosmic Interview with Clif High

I asked all the questions of the Universe--are there reptilians? black goo? we on a prison planet? Etc...

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v25zud4/?pub=mpxgj

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

BushPilot (26th February 2023), eagle0027 (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), lisalu (8th February 2023), Mari (20th February 2023), Mike Gorman (9th February 2023), mountain_jim (8th February 2023), onawah (7th February 2023), Peace in Oz (7th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #645
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Medical Rebel

19 hours ago Part 3 Cosmic Interview with Clif High

The Medical Rebel

22 hours ago Part 2 of the Cosmic Interview with Clif High

The Medical Rebel

1 day ago My interview with the inimitable Clif High--Part I, the Kazarians

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

BushPilot (26th February 2023), chrifri (18th February 2023), Delight (8th February 2023), Eva2 (10th February 2023), Harmony (8th February 2023), lisalu (8th February 2023), mountain_jim (8th February 2023), Vangelo (10th February 2023), Yoda (8th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #646
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,754 times in 2,555 posts

UAP Detection:
    https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/uap-...=email#details
    'They are here, watching you scratch your ass...'

'Banks....you know it is coming.
    We can all feel it now.'
    https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/bank...=email#details

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

ClearWater (9th February 2023), Gwin Ru (10th February 2023), Harmony (9th February 2023), mountain_jim (8th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th February 2023), TrumanCash (11th February 2023), Vangelo (10th February 2023), Vicus (9th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #647
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Oops! I just saw that it was already posted above. I especially like Clif's audio (linked in post above) "Banks....you know it's coming." He covers the Nigerian banking crisis and gives his prognosis when things are going to really start hitting the fan in June this year.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 11th February 2023 at 05:48.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Harmony (11th February 2023), Mari (20th February 2023), mountain_jim (11th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #648
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

There is a message that I think Clif would do well to heed about the use of psychedelics, starting at 33 minutes in to this very profound discussion between Dark Journalist Daniel Lizst and psychic Gigg Young:

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I found this episode from Clif focused on the inner workings of the WEF, Masons and other secret organizations to be very interesting.
    However, I don't think he would get total agreement from many in that he categorized Madame Blavatsky as being one of those secretive and controlling individuals.
    I think I can understand why he arrived at that conclusion, because the way in which she presented information about spiritual Enlightenment as portrayed in Hinduism and Buddhism was rather circumspect.
    But I think that was more because Western minds weren't easily accepting of such foreign and exotic concepts at the time, than because she was being secretive.
    Dark Journalist categorizes two main groups as "X Protect" which includes the dark occult and secretive groups such as the WEF, and the "X Share" which would be Blavatsky, Steiner, Gurdjieff and others who have attempted to bring hidden truths to the public view for their benefit.
    Considering how much resistance there was in their day to the mystical and the occult from the more conservative and straight-laced religious views of the mainstream, imho it was remarkable how much progress they were able to make.

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Reality Werkz Perfek
    Last edited by onawah; 11th February 2023 at 07:35.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (11th February 2023), Harmony (11th February 2023), Journeyman (1st March 2023)

17. Link to Post #649
    Thanks

'Vox Populi - Legislator Be Advised 2023 ~#6

February 10, 2023

EXPOSURE!

Impossible to hide!

Adrenachrome! Child/human trafficking! Rape, murder, pillage, and created War! Bribery, blackmail, extortion, election theft, resources theft, lying, cheating, propaganda! Toxic fake medicines! Corrupted institutions! People Dying Suddenly! Currency dying! Jobs dying! Border invasion! School invasion! Education destroyed! WAR PIGS Salivating!

It is ALL being seen!

The CHANGE is HERE!

The WEF (World Economic Forum) Green New Deal is DEAD! The People digging its grave Now.

Klaus Schwab’s crew is splintering! Infighting is destroying WEF unity as the people recover theirs! The rips in their corporate-gang fabric are revealing vast amounts of Hidden Crimes! Does the Bribery, Extortion, even Murder, reach down to You?

All of the hidden activity of these last decades is coming out into the Light! The Populace is seeing! This is an aspect of the shift of the Ages into Aquarius, the Knowledge Bearer! It is UNSTOPPABLE.

The People See!

The Crimes are being Exposed! Will YOU be caught up in the coming Frenzy?!

The Powers That Had Been are Freaking Out! That is why their decisions make NO SENSE to you! Look to see what they are still trying to cover up! They are trying to save themselves! Will it be at your expense? Are you the chosen sacrificial animal? Someone is going to prison! Have they picked you?!?

The People know! We are acting!

Every action that Antifa takes is being monitored/recorded! Their members are being tracked! Their network is being mapped! Digital surveillance is Everywhere! Recordings are being made!

Communications are being captured! Nothing digital is hidden! Their security systems WILL be USED to CONVICT! Every move that is made is Recorded!

Emotions are seething, writhing, boiling to the surface! Pain, misery, death, dying, disability! All for a FRAUD! The Retribution is HERE THIS YEAR for the fake pandemic! Our relatives WILL BE AVENGED! Will it be EXECUTIONS?!? Or PRISON?!? for the Guilty? Only Time will tell.

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!

ARRESTS ARE COMING! SOON! '

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

avid (11th February 2023), Harmony (11th February 2023), mountain_jim (11th February 2023)

19. Link to Post #650
    Thanks

'Vox Populi - Legislator Be Advised 2023 ~#8

February 17, 2023

Resistance is Useless!

YOUR neighbors are OUR SPIES!

Do you see the WAR yet?

Do you see the sabotage? The train wrecks? The damage? The casualties? Soon it will be at YOUR DOOR! Can you open your eyes and WAKE before it is too late?

We, the People SEE. We, the People KNOW!

We see YOU. Your neighbors are OUR SPIES!

How do you think we know to tell you weeks, months, in advance of the manifestation of events that will ALTER your FUTURE?

The playbook of the Enemy of the People is KNOWN. They are incredibly stupid!

The PEOPLE had to be SHOWN what the Enemy would do! That is why your world makes NO sense to you! It was necessary that the People see, that they bear Witness to the Crimes of the Infiltrated and Captured Officialdom! The Biden Crime Family as well as ALL the Corrupt Congress Critters will be KNOWN to the People.

It was a giant STING and they fell for it!

The People of Washington are also going to Witness the exposure of corrupt officialdom as Crimes are laid bare. Prepare for it! Your co-worker’s crimes WILL be exposed. We know the timing, THEY do not! That’s why they are sweating, and nervous as a man walking the plank! They can feel our eyes on them. They can feel that tightening around their throat! They can feel their bowels about to empty from FEAR!

The People are learning of the WAR now in the Homeland! USA is invaded! Two MILLION saboteurs have come across the southern border. WHOM SHALL THE PEOPLE BLAME after the foreign agents are disposed?

WE DO BLAME POLITICIANS!

Do YOU think the People’s WRATH will pass YOU by? We know you hope so…

Your neighbors and co-workers spy for US, We the People.

Next time you get coffee or food from the cafeteria in the lower level, look at the cashier! Even if she is BLIND, she hears! She hears the fear in the voices! She knows, listens, and reports!

Look to the dishwashers. Someone clearing YOUR table is noting you, your colleagues, and the time, as well as what you were saying about whom! Do you really think you are NOT observed?! Constantly!

Who empties the trash from your office? Do you think they just dump it? We are not as stupid as you are naive!

Why am are YOU being told all this?!?

Because we are all very close to major changes in the nature of this 5GUW (5th generation unrestricted warfare).

Remember, in 5GUW, the PEOPLE control the timing of the WAR, not our enemies.

Look around you now. YOU are being watched! You are being recorded.

Legislator, be advised, WE, THE PEOPLE, SEE.

Soon, very soon, WE, The People, will ACT!

Be prepared. Resistance is Useless.'

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

avid (17th February 2023), Gwin Ru (17th February 2023), Harmony (18th February 2023), Mari (20th February 2023), mountain_jim (17th February 2023), wondering (20th February 2023)

21. Link to Post #651
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Speed of Thought or Teaching a Legislator to think! 27:57
    First published at 16:55 UTC on February 20th, 2023.

clif_high
    clif_high

How to do energy calculus (no math).

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

edina (20th February 2023), Harmony (21st February 2023), lisalu (20th February 2023), Mari (20th February 2023), mountain_jim (20th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th February 2023), Vangelo (20th February 2023), wondering (20th February 2023)

23. Link to Post #652
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,592 times in 5,410 posts

I'm unsure if this has been posted or not - I don't think so - but it may be of interest to some.

Clif has challenged ChatGPT and has recorded his most recent interaction on his Substack account, here: https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/ai-does-dmt

I'll not post the whole series of exchanges as they are way too long to make for comfortable reading on the thread, but, here's a taster, from....

AI does DMT!
    We go trippin’ into Hyperspace and the deep end of the Woo!

What is presented below is a session I had with ChatGPT AI today in which we explored some interesting concepts with the AI actually able to participate & anticipate some of the manifestations out here in the Matterium.

The discussion is set up as a Postulate/Question followed by the AI response.

These are unedited excepting slight formatting to carry it over here to Substack.

This is very long, and I will be pursuing the subject even deeper with AI as my time may permit.

This may be of interest in just the definition of many of the terms used in the Woo are involved as it is necessary to provide instruction before the query, so we have to define our terms.

Note that the AI picks up on my novelty of thinking and labels it as ‘intriguing’.

Note that it is extremely short sighted of the CCP to forbid their people to get involved with AI. It is necessary from a control point of view, but it will come back to bite their ass.
    Summary image:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Gwin Ru (26th February 2023), Harmony (26th February 2023), mizo (26th February 2023), mountain_jim (26th February 2023), Seeclearly (26th February 2023)

25. Link to Post #653
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

^ I was reading some of those excerpts at Clif's twitter feed - pretty impressive 'conversation' 'they' are having.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Gwin Ru (26th February 2023), Harmony (28th February 2023), Tintin (26th February 2023)

27. Link to Post #654
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    ^ I was reading some of those excerpts at Clif's twitter feed - pretty impressive 'conversation' 'they' are having.
    Yes, it is pretty impressive isn't it
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Gwin Ru (26th February 2023), Harmony (28th February 2023), mountain_jim (26th February 2023)

29. Link to Post #655
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Now having read the whole substack article from your link, the commenters and comments are pretty interesting also.

Clif I think you're feeding your intelligence to the AI and thereby making it more intelligent. Not sure that's a good thing.

///

Sonny
    18 hr ago
    I see you have taken the bait and now your knowledge has been tapped , course you seek to observe the response to your probing - be careful of the Pandora's box you have cracked

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (1st March 2023), Harmony (28th February 2023), Journeyman (1st March 2023), Seeclearly (26th February 2023), Tintin (26th February 2023)

31. Link to Post #656
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Now having read the whole substack article from your link, the commenters and comments are pretty interesting also.

Clif I think you're feeding your intelligence to the AI and thereby making it more intelligent. Not sure that's a good thing.

///

Sonny
    18 hr ago
    I see you have taken the bait and now your knowledge has been tapped , course you seek to observe the response to your probing - be careful of the Pandora's box you have cracked
    That comment about the feeding is very interesting: I motioned pretty much the exact same statement to someone a week or two ago where I suggested that it would be a very good idea not to engage with this thing at all as it will learn from you and become more intelligent - something more or less like that.

I stand by that still; this is very dangerous.

Still, I do wonder whether anyone has tried asking this intelligence - ChatGPT - what they may know about the enquirer by using your name and seeing what it comes up with?

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (1st March 2023), Eva2 (13th March 2023), gord (27th February 2023), Harmony (28th February 2023), Journeyman (1st March 2023), mountain_jim (26th February 2023), onawah (27th February 2023)

33. Link to Post #657
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

FEB 28 • 35M
    Release language dominant. (audio)
    We're there...
    https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/rele...minant#details

This one was more or less about the "release language", as Clif calls it hitting social media now, kind of like the tipping point has been reached and is spilling out.
    An interesting part is about Trump, and how he HAD to play along with the vaccine scheme in order to mitigate a much worse scenario, which he did.

We all knew,
    we just didn't think to tell you.
    https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/we-all-knew#details

And this audio, also released today, was a more in depth look at the Khazarian Mafia as distinguished from the Jewish people, and the exposure happening of this group.
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 1st March 2023 at 02:42.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

avid (1st March 2023), ClearWater (1st March 2023), Eva2 (1st March 2023), Harmony (1st March 2023), mountain_jim (18th March 2023), Peace in Oz (1st March 2023), thepainterdoug (1st March 2023)

35. Link to Post #658
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... MASS 47:50
    First published at 16:10 UTC on March 13th, 2023.

clif_high
    clif_high
    It's here -> The PEOPLE are on the Move.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (13th March 2023), Eva2 (14th March 2023), Harmony (14th March 2023), lisalu (14th March 2023), mountain_jim (18th March 2023), Yoda (18th March 2023)

37. Link to Post #659
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Clif High is talking about a systemic collapse shortly, one where even government employees will quit because they are not being paid....

Douglas Macgregor is my go-to guy for all things Ukraine. On this video, start at 18 minutes or so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4T6m2nZEk

Macgregor says he doesn't think Biden will be in the White House in 90 days and that the US will be bringing forces back home because the government will not be able to afford having them all over the world. Macgregor is not one for hyperbole.

In effect he is saying the same thing Clif is saying, but he seems to be arriving at the same conclusion in a very different way.

Wow.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th March 2023), Gwin Ru (18th March 2023), Harmony (19th March 2023), lisalu (18th March 2023), mountain_jim (18th March 2023), Yoda (18th March 2023)

39. Link to Post #660
    Thanks

some of what Clif is tweeting/retweeting this morning...

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status...787712513?s=20

https://twitter.com/JB_Slear/status/...908672004?s=20

https://twitter.com/docMJP/status/16...793252869?s=20

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status...069104643?s=20

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status...151686144?s=20

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status...854074370?s=20

yesterday..

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status...119575552?s=20

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Harmony (19th March 2023), Yoda (18th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst 1 23 33 38 LastLast