1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Clif High's videos, tweets and articles: the years of Woo

Quote Posted by BoR (here)
    Yes there it is! I was waiting for Cliff to start on this book, because I had a gut feeling he would one day.

Read my post about the Oera Linda book below The Frisian people were indeed the Saxons. I’m now going to continue to watch his video, I just had to give this reaction first, I’m very interested in his take on it. There are different theories around it.

It’s almost as if Cliff read my post here and became interested in the book, but since he is all about the woo, I imagine he is quite aware of this book for some time.

This was my post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...86#post1448486
    Link correction: Oera Linda Book -post #64.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th September 2021 at 00:42.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th September 2021), Bill Ryan (19th September 2021), BoR (19th September 2021), Brigantia (19th September 2021), BushPilot (20th September 2021), gord (19th September 2021), Gwin Ru (19th September 2021), Harmony (19th September 2021), mountain_jim (19th September 2021), Pam (21st September 2021)

3. Link to Post #122
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by BoR (here)
    Yes there it is! I was waiting for Cliff to start on this book, because I had a gut feeling he would one day.

Read my post about the Oera Linda book below The Frisian people were indeed the Saxons. I’m now going to continue to watch his video, I just had to give this reaction first, I’m very interested in his take on it. There are different theories around it.

It’s almost as if Cliff read my post here and became interested in the book, but since he is all about the woo, I imagine he is quite aware of this book for some time.

This was my post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...86#post1448486

By the way, Hidde is a very well used name in Friesland.
    Thanks!

Here's a PDF of one version of The Oera Linda Book:
    Thanks! This is indeed it! I have the Dutch version as a pdf. It has been ridiculed, but it contains too many long winded descriptions for it to be a forgery. Anyone who wants to fool people into believing something will make sure the text is easily readable and with exciting tales on every page.

This to me is a sign of suppression, that they ‘debunked’ this book. I do believe it contains pieces of the puzzle for our lost true history.

I loved Cliff’s take on it and the way he connects it with today. It resonates with me. Though he says it once, I feel the need to repeat this, because he uses the word Old English many times after his specification, this book is not written in old English, but in old Saxon, which is also old Frisian. Old English, which came later and was the first deviation from the root language in the region that is now England, is very very similar though.

This spring I watched the following video where English speakers from different countries were asked to guess what the sentences in old English meant, and I could understand all of them but one, easier than they could, not only because of my knowledge of English but because some of the sentences and words were more similar to modern Dutch, mixed with words that are still in the English language today. Speaking both languages made it much easier for me.

Clif says the German language has much more drifted away from the old Saxon language, that I do not know if it is really true, however, I do know modern English has more drifted away from Old Saxon than Dutch and especially Frisian. Mostly in pronunciation, but also in syntax and morphology.

Edit: I just rewatched the video below and I forgot the guy named Christian was very good too, though I did beat him at the last one, because of the Dutch word ‘dier’ (pronounced deer).

Last edited by BoR; 19th September 2021 at 22:39.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th September 2021), Bill Ryan (19th September 2021), BushPilot (20th September 2021), gord (19th September 2021), Harmony (19th September 2021), lisalu (19th September 2021), mountain_jim (19th September 2021), Pam (21st September 2021), RunningDeer (20th September 2021), Satori (20th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,645 times in 8,594 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    THE WOO ABIDES (38 min)
    • The Woo of the Saxon Peoples
    • source
    Just a comment that I love this title - still have a copy of The Big Lebowski on my DVR for occasional excerpts re-watching
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), BoR (20th September 2021), BushPilot (20th September 2021), ClearWater (20th September 2021), Elainie (20th September 2021), fifi (20th September 2021), Franny (20th September 2021), gord (20th September 2021), Harmony (20th September 2021), RunningDeer (20th September 2021), Satori (20th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

So interesting, I had a very detailed dream the other night 4-5 nights ago about a Magus, he was cloaked in a purple cloak along with two women and told me he was the Magus (mid 30's, brown shoulder length hair, intense blue eyes) it was a very interesting dream full of hermetic/esoteric details. Like a movie. In the dream he held up a book in his right hand, an ancient one too, saying it contained the wisdom/teachings and formulas...
    Last edited by Elainie; 20th September 2021 at 01:49.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th September 2021), Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), BoR (20th September 2021), BushPilot (21st September 2021), ClearWater (21st September 2021), Franny (20th September 2021), gord (20th September 2021), Harmony (20th September 2021), leavesoftrees (21st September 2021), mountain_jim (20th September 2021), pabranno (21st September 2021), Pam (21st September 2021), Peace in Oz (20th September 2021), RunningDeer (20th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (20th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #125
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,060 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    THE WOO ABIDES (38 min)
    • source
    Just a comment that I love this title - still have a copy of The Big Lebowski on my DVR for occasional excerpts re-watching
    This is a great presentation by Clif. Bump.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alecs (24th September 2021), avid (20th September 2021), Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), BoR (20th September 2021), BushPilot (20th September 2021), Franny (21st September 2021), gord (20th September 2021), Harmony (21st September 2021), leavesoftrees (21st September 2021), mountain_jim (20th September 2021), Pam (21st September 2021), PurpleLama (20th September 2021), RunningDeer (20th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #126
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

https://twitter.com/Beyond_Mystic/st...115703305?s=20

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/X5eqNuEcGl8v
    Haha...I was tuning into the BeyondMystic channel that turns out to be hosting the interview in that earlier post (i had no idea it would be him lol)....just the timing of the actual recording was off. Thanks for the links.

Really interesting interview again. 1hr06min on is like another interview. The Space Force, Kennedy on, A bit later makes some big calls about certain people and agencies. BLM to. I was getting earlier today about the concept of Culture Weaponisation. As in, infiltration of cultural campaigns being used as weapons to erode an opposing society from with in. It is becoming incredibly obvious part of everything going on. The TV series Homeland in the 5 and 6th season employing the Russian's / factions etc doing it was a good teaching on these sorts of things. It was a children's show compared to this stuff though and real life. I am sure we've only scratched the surface to with all the truth coming out now.

Most people have no concept of emotional mastery. Which is actually core to psychic defense. Know Thy Self etc.. The majority of humanity are very manipulated multidimensionally because of that. Let alone via the 3d media, information etc most consume. Which is evident to its success for so long. I am sure you guys see the pattern this has gone on way beyond us, our lives. But, in really contemplating Clif's info very deeply these last few weeks. The epic and intensity of it's employment in these recent times. Revealing how naive all aspects of society have been and the psychotic genius that has been at play to exploit it. To whole new levels. I am focusing on last 5yrs (maybe 10) has been really epic and profound for me to see now. We here are all pretty desensitized to this type of thing being able to even contemplate this sort of stuff. But, its really staggering how callis etc. I can assure you though my fire is lit now on this....

I know Sun Tzu has been at play with this level of warfare going on. You know the Chinese are masters of his philosophy. Clif quotes him a bit. Some quotes that stick out are

“All war is deception.” (Clif quotes this one the most)
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.”
    “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
    “Do not engage an enemy more powerful than you. And if it is unavoidable and you do have to engage, then make sure you engage it on your terms, not on your enemy’s terms.”
    https://everydaypower.com/sun-tzu-quotes/

This is my own connection. But i am starting to see where Epstein fits in now to with all this. Working for the factions involved. Quite possibly why alot of his stuff is being actually held back to.

Cheers everyone thanks for being so on your games now
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

avid (20th September 2021), Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), BMJ (20th September 2021), BoR (20th September 2021), BushPilot (20th September 2021), Franny (21st September 2021), gord (20th September 2021), Gwin Ru (20th September 2021), Harmony (21st September 2021), Journeyman (22nd September 2021), Matthew (20th September 2021), mountain_jim (20th September 2021), RunningDeer (20th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (20th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #127
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    THE WOO ABIDES (38 min)
    • source
    https://frya.angelfire.com/Oera_Linda_Book.pdf

14. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

In that presentation, Clif talks about how the Woo reemerges with forgotten knowledge just when we need to remember it.
    He goes over knowledge from 4000 years ago that applies to these times, and says at the end of the presentation that he is soon going to go even thousands of years further back.
    I'm hoping that he is aware now of the scientific data that has been coming out recently about the 12000 year cycle of magnetic pole reversal which Suspicious Observers has been tracking.
    And I wonder if any of the ancient texts from India which told of the Yuga cycles spoke of those 12000 year cycles as well.

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    THE WOO ABIDES
    The Woo of the Saxon Peoples
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/vW8IbJQPi5CJ
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (24th September 2021), Alpha141 (21st September 2021), avid (21st September 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd September 2021), Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), BushPilot (21st September 2021), Franny (21st September 2021), gord (21st September 2021), Gwin Ru (20th September 2021), Harmony (21st September 2021), mountain_jim (20th September 2021), Pam (21st September 2021), Peace in Oz (21st September 2021), PurpleLama (21st September 2021), RunningDeer (20th September 2021)

16. Link to Post #129
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    So interesting, I had a very detailed dream the other night 4-5 nights ago about a Magus, he was cloaked in a purple cloak along with two women and told me he was the Magus (mid 30's, brown shoulder length hair, intense blue eyes) it was a very interesting dream full of hermetic/esoteric details. Like a movie. In the dream he held up a book in his right hand, an ancient one too, saying it contained the wisdom/teachings and formulas...
    What an interesting dream. If you realise anything else of what this may mean or more comes to you in the future I hope you can share it

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Alecs (24th September 2021), Alpha141 (21st September 2021), avid (21st September 2021), Bill Ryan (21st September 2021), Franny (21st September 2021), Pam (21st September 2021), Peace in Oz (21st September 2021), RunningDeer (21st September 2021)

18. Link to Post #130
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

https://twitter.com/Beyond_Mystic/st...115703305?s=20

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/X5eqNuEcGl8v
    Here is a couple of interesting things re this show. And, the SOC he discusses that i get over this recent weekend.

Just today on Zerohedge. This article comes out (highly recommend the site for info):

Nancy Pelosi, Estimated To Be Worth $114 Million, Says Capitalism Has "Not Served Us Well" And "Needs Improving"
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/na...ed-us-well-and

At the 1h09min mark Clif talks about a member of congress who gets paid a certain amount being worth $170m odd etc. Ironic this article comes out the next day

-------

Also on the SOC (Self Organising Collective) he describes as others working behind the scenes.

This article came up over the weekend:

This General came out and apologied for the Drone attack in Kabul:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...l-drone-strike

For me him sharing this apologie is putting himself out there subtly. He might be worth exploring a bit, what he does going forth etc.

This previous Joint Chief's of Staff came out relative to this after:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...d-drone-strike

It could be construed that because of that general apologising. He might be putting a target on his back. So, one of these guys goes after him specific. Clif talks about Obama in the above etc. So might be interesting to see re these individuals. As the current Chief of Staff is mentioned below this needing past support to step in. Because the current under fire general. Is not able to step up with this breaking of ranks right now.

-------

There was also a big focus on the Texas migrant issue. Very large numbers of people, totally open etc. Brewing a great deal of self evident information and push back from what is/has going / suppressed for quite a while now etc:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...er-catastrophe

-------

The BLM Riots during Trump's end by the General who was responsible for the Afghan pullout etc:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...surrection-act

-------

These are my perspectives that might help clarify things a bit:

There has had to be alot of things play out like Clif said in this show. Not great things at all. People, the public need actual experience evidence to act though. So...things playing out will serve that. The key is the just endure the storm and be strong for the majority who will be smashed from what is about to unfold.

Fauci and this General Milley are getting a bit of the focus at present and might be the first to go imho.

What people need to recognise the distortion of all these things. Creates an energy. The riots, messed up dis-ease of the failed missions and death etc. Its trauma. But, not just to those involved. All those around the world who absorb the info and have an emotional reaction. It seems illogical and ridiculous. That IS the purpose. That emotional energy is redirected and harvested to be redeployed to other areas of the false grid saddling Earth for the control. There is a total logic to it. You just have to separate what you think is right to an intent of it and the pattern becomes clear.

Clif talks about the 'Bugs' and mind control. That can be part of it sure. But i just want to offer another level to that. I work at the Incarnation level. Ie, the Soul actually in the DNA body technology. While the body might be human. The soul can be what ever and a shard of say a 5d or 7-8-9th Dimensional being working in a hive operating in 100s if not 100000 of bodies. Our body we are in is just the most amazing technology for experience in the universe. It is the prize to dominate, trade etc. As 3d is so reduced vs those higher realms. Preventing the very high level abilities to be innate in our lives. That way again, you can sense the pattern of behaviour (sociopath etc) indicating some link you don't know how it all works. This is just another level of things to see the scale of things we are up against..hence the suppression of intuitive stuff. When you get the incarnation process is totally comprehended etc. You might see yourself as Galactic Special Forces incarnating behind enemy lines to be born here..then get up to speed asap to remember. Its pretty big..I won't get into it now but just contemplate this layer. I just want to share this relative to Clif's efforts. He talks from a pure personal experience level which is really cool not to mix perspectives with that. It is something most don't appreciate. As, imho that Bug species is probably just another lower layer under control of one of the bigger levels (or partners to that). There are many different species of all types to so some are really good. There is a need to be able to separate the rare bad from the overall good to. Because Earth is the ultimate prize in the universe. The worst of the worst are going to be here. They will be getting kicked out of this universe though

Cheers guys...wild ride at present
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st September 2021 at 12:13. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

avid (21st September 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (21st September 2021), Bill Ryan (21st September 2021), BushPilot (21st September 2021), Eva2 (21st September 2021), gord (21st September 2021), Harmony (21st September 2021), lisalu (21st September 2021), mountain_jim (21st September 2021), onevoice (21st September 2021), Peace in Oz (21st September 2021), RunningDeer (21st September 2021), Stephanie (26th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st September 2021)

20. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

ASTROWOOLOGY (31 min)
    • Discussion about numbers, years, stars & inexactitude.
    • source

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (21st September 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (21st September 2021), Bill Ryan (21st September 2021), BushPilot (22nd September 2021), ClearWater (21st September 2021), gord (21st September 2021), Gwin Ru (21st September 2021), Harmony (22nd September 2021), mountain_jim (21st September 2021), Pam (21st September 2021), PurpleLama (21st September 2021), Stephanie (26th September 2021)

22. Link to Post #132
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,457 times in 4,332 posts

... Clif's latest:

Sep 21, 2021
    Potential Probability Woo - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World 25:47
    Discussion of charge & discharge through probability potential & outcome

Sep 21, 2021
    AstroWoology - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World
    Discussion about numbers, years, stars & inexactitude.

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (21st September 2021), Bill Ryan (21st September 2021), BushPilot (22nd September 2021), ClearWater (21st September 2021), Elainie (21st September 2021), Franny (22nd September 2021), gord (21st September 2021), Harmony (22nd September 2021), mountain_jim (21st September 2021), onawah (21st September 2021), PurpleLama (21st September 2021), RunningDeer (21st September 2021), Stephanie (26th September 2021)

24. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    What an interesting dream. If you realise anything else of what this may mean or more comes to you in the future I hope you can share it

Yes thanks, it was a really profound dream............and I told a few about it (written as well) so it's timestamped/dated, so of course I'm astounded Clif speaks about it a mere few days later.........

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Alpha141 (22nd September 2021), avid (21st September 2021), Bill Ryan (21st September 2021), Franny (22nd September 2021), gord (22nd September 2021), Harmony (22nd September 2021), Mike (21st September 2021), PurpleLama (21st September 2021), RunningDeer (21st September 2021), Stephanie (26th September 2021)

26. Link to Post #134
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

I do not equate a magus with the Magy from the book of which Clif speaks. The Magy people were known as Magyar, the Magyar are Slavs, which means slaves. The linguistics tie together very neatly with material in the book.

The dream is very interesting, Elaine. I would not be surprised if it turned out to be portentious far beyond a synchronicity with Clif's video.

27. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

What is the reference to "McCaffey" (not sure I'm spelling that right, but apparently it's a person now dead) that Clif made?
    In the Sep 21, 2021Potential Probability Woo - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World 25:47

He also mentioned Project Veritas's recent work which is posted here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1453265
    Their youtube channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL9...3Q-RZca6CCnPKw
    and you can subscribe for email updates
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alpha141 (22nd September 2021), gord (22nd September 2021), Harmony (22nd September 2021), PurpleLama (21st September 2021), RunningDeer (21st September 2021), Stephanie (26th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    I do not equate a magus with the Magy from the book of which Clif speaks. The Magy people were known as Magyar, the Magyar are Slavs, which means slaves. The linguistics tie together very neatly with material in the book.

The dream is very interesting, Elaine. I would not be surprised if it turned out to be portentious far beyond a synchronicity with Clif's video.

Hungarians (Magyars) are not Slavic.

The origins of Hungarians, or Magyars as they call themselves, is a topic of heated debate and fantastical theories abound. Most experts agree that the Magyar tribes originated somewhere between the Volga River and the Ural Mountains in present day Russia. Their language is most connected to that spoken in Siberia and Finland.

https://www.google.com/search?=are+h...hrome&ie=UTF-8

There are 13 Slavic countries:

Belarus
    Bosnia
    Bulgaria
    Croatia
    Czech Republic
    Macedonia
    Montenegro
    Poland
    Russia
    Serbia
    Slovakia
    Slovenia
    Ukraine
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 21st September 2021 at 21:43.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

BushPilot (22nd September 2021), Elainie (21st September 2021), gord (22nd September 2021), Harmony (22nd September 2021), onawah (22nd September 2021), PurpleLama (21st September 2021), RunningDeer (21st September 2021), Stephanie (26th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #137
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)

Hungarians (Magyars) are not Slavic.

The origins of Hungarians, or Magyars as they call themselves, is a topic of heated debate and fantastical theories abound. Most experts agree that the Magyar tribes originated somewhere between the Volga River and the Ural Mountains in present day Russia. Their language is most connected to that spoken in Siberia and Finland.

https://www.google.com/search?=are+h...hrome&ie=UTF-8

There are 13 Slavic countries:

Belarus
    Bosnia
    Bulgaria
    Croatia
    Czech Republic
    Macedonia
    Montenegro
    Poland
    Russia
    Serbia
    Slovakia
    Slovenia
    Ukraine
    Intrestingly, the Finns were specifically identified in the book as the people following Magy. Although I was wrong on the connection with Magyar and Slavs (it made sense to me), what you are pointing out here, Babs, is just even better for confirming the text.
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 21st September 2021 at 22:39.

32. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    What is the reference to "McCaffey" (not sure I'm spelling that right, but apparently it's a person now dead) that Clif made?
    In the Sep 21, 2021Potential Probability Woo - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World 25:47

He also mentioned Project Veritas's recent work which is posted here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1453265
    Their youtube channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL9...3Q-RZca6CCnPKw
    and you can subscribe for email updates

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McAfee

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Franny (22nd September 2021), gord (22nd September 2021), Harmony (22nd September 2021), onawah (22nd September 2021), Pam (22nd September 2021), RunningDeer (22nd September 2021), Stephanie (26th September 2021)

34. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

A woman led me into a room, she had me sit on a purple velvet throne type chair that was 14 or 15th century, then he appeared along with another woman, all dressed in the purple cloaks, we sat at a small square table, he was across from me, he held up the book and started speaking.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Franny (22nd September 2021), gord (22nd September 2021), Harmony (22nd September 2021), Pam (22nd September 2021), PurpleLama (22nd September 2021), RunningDeer (22nd September 2021), Stephanie (26th September 2021)

36. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

I would like to make a suggestion here: What Clif is doing is important, no doubt in my mind.

What if that is a piece of the puzzle? .. . and one of us is to expand - or bring in another piece!

Perhaps re-reading what Alpha141 wrote above (In post 130) is a clue:
    Quote Clif talks about the 'Bugs' and mind control. That can be part of it sure. But i just want to offer another level to that. I work at the Incarnation level. Ie, the Soul actually in the DNA body technology. While the body might be human. The soul can be what ever and a shard of say a 5d or 7-8-9th Dimensional being working in a hive operating in 100s if not 100000 of bodies. Our body we are in is just the most amazing technology for experience in the universe. It is the prize to dominate, trade etc. As 3d is so reduced vs those higher realms. Preventing the very high level abilities to be innate in our lives. That way again, you can sense the pattern of behaviour (sociopath etc) indicating some link you don't know how it all works. This is just another level of things to see the scale of things we are up against..hence the suppression of intuitive stuff. When you get the incarnation process is totally comprehended etc. You might see yourself as Galactic Special Forces incarnating behind enemy lines to be born here..then get up to speed asap to remember. Its pretty big..I won't get into it now but just contemplate this layer. I just want to share this relative to Clif's efforts. He talks from a pure personal experience level which is really cool not to mix perspectives with that. It is something most don't appreciate. As, imho that Bug species is probably just another lower layer under control of one of the bigger levels (or partners to that). There are many different species of all types to so some are really good. There is a need to be able to separate the rare bad from the overall good to. Because Earth is the ultimate prize in the universe. The worst of the worst are going to be here. They will be getting kicked out of this universe though
    Linguistics is important. But is it possible that words are also many faceted? I was told years ago that words are sound-coded. Hmm

I'm not trying to difuse Clif's info. It is important. Just trying to prompt you to build on it. Once we make things too concrete we lose the ability to allow natural expansion.

Much love, Babs
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th October 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2021), Eva2 (23rd September 2021), gord (22nd September 2021), modini (23rd September 2021), mountain_jim (22nd September 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd September 2021), PurpleLama (23rd September 2021), RunningDeer (22nd September 2021), Stephanie (26th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst 1 7 17 38 LastLast