1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,655 times in 8,595 posts

Default Re: Clif High's videos, tweets and articles: the years of Woo

^ from the text

https://usawatchdog.com/red-october-...-it-clif-high/

Quote Red October – End of World as We Knew It – Clif High
    By Greg Hunter On October 2, 2021 In Political Analysis 104 Comments
    By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (Saturday Evening Post)

Clif High is an Internet data mining expert who has many well-documented correct forecasts. He predicted that Bitcoin would rise to $64,000 (it did) when it was less than $10 per unit. High uses something he calls “Predictive Linguistics” and computer programs to sort through billions of bits of information on the Internet to predict future trends and events. High’s recent data shows everything is in the process of breaking down. Food production, trucking, health services, millions will get very sick and many of them will die, the military breaks down, political system breaks down and the financial system will suffer a horrible unfixable crash. High says the breakdowns are getting so bad that he is calling this month “Red October.” In short, the breakdowns will wake up the masses to all the evil that has been hidden. High says, “We can follow these things on up to find out where the real evil is, and I hope we don’t destroy our ability to do that in the process of cleaning this out. We are, at this point, where the ‘normies’ are going to wake up. But what are they going to wake up to? Are they going to wake up to Biden cheated? Are they going to wake up to Biden the traitor at the request of the CCP? That he assisted the CCP in cheating? Or are they going to wake up to Biden the Globalist working with the CCP stooges? There are so many layers it’s going to take a long time for people to come to some understanding. I think, basically, they will get to a point that they say that’s good enough, I don’t need to know anymore.”

One very big wakeup call is going to come from our crashing financial system. High explains, “This hyperinflation is showing up everywhere. . . . We will have the real markets, cost of potatoes, gold, silver and Bitcoin and those things that are outside the dollar system . . . this month, October, I think we will start a bull run in commodity prices that is similar to what happened in Venezuela. That will be our financial system . . . last gasping breaths. It will be shuttering and shaking through October, November, and I don’t know if it will be through much of December. This will be a very . . . crushing time, a very burdensome time. People need to know we will get through this. It’s not going to be the end of the world, but it will be the end of the world as we knew it, but the end of the world as we knew it was oppressive. It was from the people that kept us enslaved. This is a very terrible time indeed, but it liberates us.”

High also sees in the data people will wake up to being purposely poisoned and murdered, and this is actually “asymmetrical warfare.” The Deep State players such as government bureaucrats, drug company executives and doctors who pushed this will face an outraged grieving public. High says, “. . . This will turn very, very ugly. . . . I don’t even like to talk about it because there is nothing you can do about it. . . . They will come to understand that this was deliberate . . . the data says individuals will take revenge on the people who actually injected them.

High goes into detail of what he is seeing in the data for years into the future, and it’s not pretty for the evil people who perpetrated this crime against humanity. High explains, “I am also of the opinion that will carry up the chain, and you will see people take revenge on, basically, world leaders, you know, the politicians and the Bill Gates of the world.”

High says the data is telling him that “cash will be king” even though the Federal Reserve may go completely away. High also sees gold at “$20,000 per ounce” and silver vaulting higher day after day. High contends when it comes to silver in the low $20 per ounce range, “they are actually paying you to take it.” High also says, “The price of the white metal should be at least $600 per ounce . . . . They are suppressing it by about $580 per ounce, and that means it’s very cheap to buy at the suppressed price.”

High says Bitcoin will go to “at least $100,000 per unit” and maybe much higher by the end of 2021.

High’s data also says, “At least 30% of the normies will be awake by the end of October with many more to follow in November and December.”

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with data mining expert Clif High, and he goes on a deep data dive as to what is likely to happen from now to the end of 2021.

(What is written here is a fraction of what is in this 1 hour and 34 min. interview. Because of the length, I will not be posting on Tuesday or Wednesday.)
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd October 2021), Arcturian108 (9th October 2021), avid (3rd October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (4th October 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), BushPilot (3rd October 2021), ClearWater (4th October 2021), fifi (6th October 2021), Franny (4th October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd October 2021), Harmony (4th October 2021), leavesoftrees (4th October 2021), meat suit (3rd October 2021), onawah (3rd October 2021), onevoice (3rd October 2021), pabranno (9th October 2021), Pam (4th October 2021), Peace in Oz (4th October 2021), RunningDeer (3rd October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2021), ThePythonicCow (4th October 2021), Vicus (10th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    High’s recent data shows everything is in the process of breaking down. Food production, trucking, health services, millions will get very sick and many of them will die, the military breaks down, political system breaks down and the financial system will suffer a horrible unfixable crash.
    This will be brutal, but in my view, necessary.

As I wrote in 'Post #21 of my "Are we about to see civil war within the U.S. ?" thread:

=== ===
    To put things another way -- we've got much more to do.

We (humanity) will not have defeated this 6,000 long year (at least) tyranny unless the Federal Reserve, our centrally controlled debt-money based monetary system, the CIA and similar intelligence agencies, the deeply fraudulent governments such as in the District of Columbia, the allopathic medical system, the morally and intellectually corrupted universities, and quite a bit else (such as other such governments, the Bank of International Settlements, the EU in Brussels, ...) fall or are reconstituted.
    === ===

If this marks the end of the 6,000+ year dominance of the dark ones over humanity, then humanity has enormously powerful potential, once it gets through this.

Buckle down. The Storm is Upon Us.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alecs (4th October 2021), Alpha141 (20th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (4th October 2021), Bill Ryan (4th October 2021), Bluegreen (4th October 2021), ClearWater (4th October 2021), Eva2 (4th October 2021), fifi (4th October 2021), Franny (4th October 2021), gini (18th October 2021), gord (4th October 2021), Gwin Ru (4th October 2021), Harmony (4th October 2021), meat suit (4th October 2021), mountain_jim (4th October 2021), pabranno (9th October 2021), Pam (4th October 2021), Peace in Oz (4th October 2021), RunningDeer (4th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2021), Vicus (10th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #163
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th October 2021), aoibhghaire (4th October 2021), avid (4th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (4th October 2021), Bill Ryan (4th October 2021), ClearWater (4th October 2021), Franny (6th October 2021), gord (4th October 2021), Harmony (4th October 2021), Mare (4th October 2021), mountain_jim (4th October 2021), pabranno (9th October 2021), RunningDeer (4th October 2021), thepainterdoug (4th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #164
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [...]
    Just a note here, which is quite important. Clif High is often so emphatic, articulate and confident that anyone listening to him may assume that everything he says is correct. Not necessarily so.
    [...]
    I agree with that comment about Clif's definitive assertions like the one about subduction zones... they do exist:

The above map of Japan shows the location and depth of earthquakes for the last 60+ years and I invite the skeptics to draw an E-W section across Japan on which to plot the depth at distance of these earthquakes from Japan's East trench... the results should give a deepening earthquake-generating rubbing plane between two crusts dipping towards China.

... something like this:

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (4th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (4th October 2021), Bill Ryan (4th October 2021), BushPilot (9th October 2021), ClearWater (6th October 2021), Franny (6th October 2021), gord (6th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), mountain_jim (4th October 2021), pabranno (9th October 2021), RunningDeer (4th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Just a note here, which is quite important. Clif High is often so emphatic, articulate and confident that anyone listening to him may assume that everything he says is correct. Not necessarily so.

I agree. I love Clif and began listening to him some years back on his 'halfpasthuman' site. IMO, he's definitely on to something with his linguistic predictions.

HOWEVER, he's not 100% accurate. . . . . Is the future set in stone? There are probabilities. But set in stone, not IMO. I know we are all looking for the "for sures". We want that security, the ability to know what's around the next corner.

Clif in the video w/David Morgan (post #l45) reminds us of Buckminster Fuller's thoughts: That we have to vision and invent or create the future. It's great to listen to the many predictions, but think about what you could do to help envision the future you would like to see. What could you do in your own circle of life. Catherine Austin Fitts has suggested a few things.

* Cash Friday, especially for the small local merchants
    * Get involved in local politics
    *Get to know your sheriff, people on you school board
    *Start a garden

IMHO, we are a part of creating this future. Might be wise to see where we are focusing our attention. Happy thoughts or fearful thoughts. Are we taking steps, however small, towards doing something to bring about this new reality. We are participating, either actively and consciously or by default.

Clif has a good heart and is trying to read the info with accuracy and neutrality - but he is human. A human trying to do his best, but not always right. Who is?
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 5th October 2021 at 20:05.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

10. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Alecs (5th October 2021), Alpha141 (20th October 2021), Bill Ryan (5th October 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (10th October 2021), Brigantia (5th October 2021), BushPilot (9th October 2021), chrifri (9th October 2021), ClearWater (6th October 2021), Delight (9th October 2021), Eva2 (5th October 2021), Franny (6th October 2021), gini (9th October 2021), gord (6th October 2021), Gwin Ru (9th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), lisalu (11th October 2021), Matthew (9th October 2021), Metaphor (5th October 2021), mountain_jim (9th October 2021), pabranno (9th October 2021), Pam (10th October 2021), Peace in Oz (6th October 2021), RunningDeer (5th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (5th October 2021), yiolas (5th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

FLUX WOO (1:11:00)
    This is the flux Woo, or the flux of the Woo, or the Woo fluxing. We’re at that point in the over-Woo where the old paradigm has been subsumed. It’s totally under the Woo now.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th October 2021 at 01:05.

12. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alan (10th October 2021), Alpha141 (20th October 2021), avid (9th October 2021), BAKONI (9th October 2021), Bill Ryan (9th October 2021), BushPilot (9th October 2021), Calz (9th October 2021), ClearWater (9th October 2021), gini (9th October 2021), gord (9th October 2021), Gwin Ru (9th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), lisalu (11th October 2021), Matthew (9th October 2021), mountain_jim (9th October 2021), pabranno (9th October 2021), Pam (10th October 2021), Peace in Oz (10th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (9th October 2021), Vicus (10th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Review--Red October – End of World as We Knew It – Clif High -10/2/21 interview w/ Greg Hunter
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/red...-it-clif-high/
    https://rumble.com/vn8g65-red-octobe...clif-high.html

"Clif High joins Greg Hunter with his forecast, based on the predictive linguistics algorithms that he began developing nearly 30 years ago, in 1993.

EVERGRANDE, REAL ESTATE DERIVATIVES & HYPERINFLATION

He says that hyperinflation of the US dollar is imminent, due to a confluence of events. “The fact that they didn’t raise the debt ceiling, itself has ramifications in derivatives, even though they’ve given us this kick-the-can-down till December move. Then, we also have the Evergrande bond process…“They’ve put all of their bonds and everything into the dumpster and they’ve got the dumpster fire really rolling and it’s going to be pushed into a building with other dumpsters; those will all catch on fire and that building is basically filled with gasoline – and that is the global derivatives markets that are based on real estate that are tied to Chinese real estate.

“So there will be some derivatives that won’t be affected but insofar as I’m able to see, there’s maybe two-thirds of this larger mass of derivatives has a tie through some mechanism back to the Chinese bond market. So that’s going to hit us very hard.”

ECHOES OF THE 1932-1933 BOND PANIC

Clif continues, “I tend to think that we’re in a rhyming phase; that we have these rhyming phases that hit us in the beginning of every century and that we’re rhyming with whatever occurred in the 1913-1945 period of the previous century and that we’re right about 1933, with the bond crash.

“In that period, it was the bond linkage between the US and the City of London that caused the global depression, the Greater Depression, that started in 1932 and it culminated in 1933…so if we were to put ourselves on that scale, then sometime in January or February, we would see somewhere in the course of normal events the complete collapse of the bond markets in the Western World.

“I expect that it will happen quicker because the Chinese influence is so massive and has so much more over-leveraged than we had the previous century. On top of that, we also have these over-the-top legalistic constraints and problems with our own spending processes here, in this country.

“And so, inflation itself is now starting to hit those spending processes, so some costs are, for instance 5 and 6 times higher than the Federal Government will allow their subcontractors to pay. And so this is beginning to impact supply chains and is affecting, for instance the bottom line, ergo the bond status of those companies and it just keeps rolling on and on, in this snowball fashion once it has begun.

“Bear in mind, it was the sovereign bonds in 1932-1933 that initiated a global bond panic that impacted commercial bonds, as well and it was the commercial bonds that died in the ’32-’33 period of time that basically wiped clean the financial structure and allowed, for instance for new innovations, such as collective insurance companies to arise and the collective health system like… Kaiser-Permanente, which developed in response to the collapse of the otherwise organized hospital system of that time.

“And so we see all of these echoes. We’ve got the Government creating the same kind of problems at our hospitals now…and as the old system of hospitals collapses, they’re going to attempt to rebuild something new and better by taking over that old capital investment in buildings and so on. So we’re in that same kind of chaos that existed in 1932-33, only it’s accelerated. It’s hyperized, so to speak by modern communications and the sheer mass of people we have today.”

THE SUN DISEASE & CIVILIZATIONAL COLLAPSE

Referring to the official report that 68% of the hospitalized people in Wales are vaccinated, with the hospital workers also being vaccinated, Clif says “We’re in…a civilization-level breakdown. This is the same kind of civilization-level breakdown and problems that initiated and led into World War Two, except our level is a little bit greater, because it is global, at this stage. So, I think we’re akin to the breakdown of civilization at the end of the Bronze Age, where it just stopped…

“We’re in a situation now, where we’re going to live through this die-off. The die-off was predicted in those early datasets about the ‘Sun Disease’ that I started getting in 1997. It eventually resolved to a number…sometime in 2004, 2005. And it came down to 1.248 billion people would die.

“Now, there were some temporal markers in there that are now manifesting but as always, they don’t quite manifest quite the way that the data had suggested to my mind then. So I had this image in my head from reading the data at that point, in the early 2000s, that the Sun Disease was going to go through celebrities and the Royals and the Powers-that-Be like like a scythe. That was the imagery coming through; that it was like wheat being harvested.

“Now, we see that…the disease, itself is not causing that – but the vaxx is. And so, we get into the same position where, indeed, the celebrities, politicians, all of these people, they will be passing fairly soon, over the course of this year and next, in large numbers. We’re already seeing an outrageous…increase in deaths.”

Clif refers to two major studies that have shown that people with vitamin D levels in their blood above 50 nanograms per milliliter, do not fall ill or become infected with COVID. “Even if you’ve been injected, vitamin D is even more necessary then, because vitamin D will close down, through an electrochemical process, it will close the ACE2 receptor down to where the spike protein can’t come in and attach. So even though your body is making these spike proteins, you can ameliorate the damage that they would otherwise cause by keeping vitamin D levels up over 50 ng/ml.”

Clif says that World War Three was the manipulation of the ruble and getting the Soviets bogged down in Afghanistan, which led to the collapse of the Soviet Union and that we’re currently in World War Four, which is not a war between nation-states but a war of the power elite – the Globalists – against everybody else, with the intent to kill 95% of the global population, which they intended to do over the course of ten years.

“Because of the introduction of spoilers to their plan…the main one being the election of President Trump and the subsequent actions he took, in spite of its seeming craziness at times; they were deliberate, they were planned, they were strategic, those actions have derailed this march to this vast death rate.

“We still, according to my data, anyway will achieve something close to a billion people dying from…these lethal injections. But it’s not going to be as horrific as it would otherwise have been the case, because Universe would not have this happen unopposed…

“We’ve been dominated for 6,000 years by a death cult that has gotten its peak of power very recently. At its zenith, it is now starting to crash and we are starting to rise. This is the nature of cycles within Universe and we are just here now to participate in this…

“The Deep State are failing at the election audits, they’re failing at the money, they’re failing on their disease-control, they’re failing to keep the Australians down and that is pumping up people in other countries…

“The mere fact that we are thinking about the Deep State in those terms and we can even identify people with this construct of the Deep State has them just totally weirded-out, because the only way it can work is if no one knows it exists.

“MASSACRE” IN AUSTRALIA

At 57 mins, Clif starts talking about his datasets that predict the Australian government will be involved in a situation involving the word “massacre” will be applied, which he says could mean any number of things that he can’t discern, due to the rampant censorship of the internet today.

But regardless of who instigates this massacre, he says, “I do know, because of its duration values, the formation sets of words that do come around it and their intensity values, that this ‘massacre’ word will be used as a motivating factor within the political change that is seen basically, in the datasets as ‘sweeping’, going very rapidly through Australia.

He says it could even manifest as a mass-resignation of members of the Australian government, with zero bloodshed and it could be very beneficial from a human point of view but a “massacre” from the point of view of the Deep State.

Or, he says, it could manifest as a massacre of citizens by police – or vice versa. In all three cases, the event would have a politically-motivating, long duration value. He doesn’t have any more detail in his datasets than that but it is evident to anyone that the situation there is escalating in that direction.

$600 SILVER

Clif explains that ever since the Treaty of Westphalia, the Deep State has been controlling the silver market, because it was the medium of exchange of the people and therefore, a way to control them.

“We’ve had a consistent effort by a small group of people that eventually went on…to form and own the central banks and these people have been attempting to control the value of silver relative to a day’s labor…Their real goal is to maintain a currency that is related to a human.

“And so, we see them now, with the Great Reset attempting to create a currency that is tied to your global carbon credits – and they want to have this currency, because it’s one dollar…to one slave. And we’re the slaves and they get to own us through this currency mechanism, as they do now with their debt slavery.

“This is coming to an end. Fiat currencies break down repeatedly and we’ve been through this. The Petrodollar has been sustainable because of the warfare model supporting it but also, because of the digital technology growth underlying its spread but we’re now at the pinnacle of that. It cannot continue any longer. A few days, maybe a few weeks…and the breakdown of it is going to free silver and gold from this 150-(at least)-year suppression of its natural price.”

Clif still believes that we will see $600 silver and that we may see it within months if not weeks. It could even start as soon as this week, because his datasets predict an event occurring between October 4th and 10th that triggers an “emotional release” on par with the response to the collapse of Afghanistan a few weeks ago.

CHINA WILL CRASH

Clif predicts that China will crash in a massive, spectacular way. He says nothing is actually working in the Belt and Road, all of their African projects are failing, the train projects through the ‘Stans and Russia are also failing, due to the standard of work incentivized and fostered by the CCP.

He says, “Here is the CCP’s problem: They are a criminal gang. As a result of being a criminal gang, they have no moral authority and they have no moral attachment to their social order. So like a criminal gang, they have no interest in doing anything for the people. So in China, there is no money spent on public drains…This is why all their cities fail and flood, is because they don’t have a public infrastructure plan as we would understand it.”

He says the people are forced to bribe their way into obtaining plumbing through the CCP and that there is an invasive and insidious “bribery tax” that is formalized, incentivized and exacted by the CCP, at all levels throughout their entire system that is draining the whole society and this results in shoddy “tofu construction”.

He says they’re building buildings with 2-inch rebar that should be 50 feet long and holding up 2 storeys and you can take the rebar and snap it with your hand, it’s that brittle. And you can crunch your hands into the cement columns in the brand new rail stations along the Belt and Road – and the rail tracks that are supposed to be carrying high-speed rail are torquing and twisting because of the poor quality of the steel. This endemic, systemic problem is bogging down the entire nation.

He says the Evergrande fiasco could take down 70% of the Chinese real estate market and it will destroy their bonds completely for a period of time. The resulting distrust and rejection of the yuan, which will be on the order of the Weimar Republic and will cause precious metals to increase, because the CCP will have to at least partially back their currency with gold, in order to maintain power.

Clif says the sweet spot in all of this for the US is if we reconstitute ourselves as a Constitutional Republic, that there will be vast acceptance of the Constitutional Dollar, globally because we’ll have this 4th generational warfare goal of being moral on all of these various, different fronts, contrary to the CCP.

Just in order for the CCP to capitalize the currency they’ve got now, Clif says they’d need to have the yuan backed by gold at $200k per ounce. But they could well collapse before they get there.

WE ARE WINNING

Finally, Greg asks him, “Is the Deep State winning?” and Clif shakes his head, “No. We, the People are winning, the Deep State was always going to lose, they only exist through deception and we win through words and the hearts and minds. We don’t have to have bullets and any of that. It’s a weird kind of a war. World War Four is good that way, even though there are people that are dying.

“The Deep State is losing. Every single one of their actions are desperation and they’re…rapidly breaking down into the individual groups and then individuals, fighting to save their lives.

“In that sense, it’s good for us that we’re winning but it’s a gotta-slog-through-it time of the war.”

He says it’s Red October and it’s Dark November and December. “It’ll be very black.” "

More here about Evergrande's collapse and more in China
    :

Trillions of Negative Cash Flow Cause Bond Defaults & Debt Crisis of Chinese Property Developers
    60,156 views Premiered Oct 7, 2021
    China Observer
    142K subscribers

"China’s real estate bubble is about to burst | Full story | All You Need to Know.

On October 4, Chinese luxury real estate developer Fantasia Holdings fails to pay $206 million in debt due.
    On October 3, the $260 million dollar note from Jumbo Fortune Enterprises matured. The dollar note is guaranteed by China Evergrande Group and its unit Tianji Holding Ltd.
    On October 4, China Evergrande and Evergrande Property announced the temporary suspension of trading without prior warning before the opening of the Hong Kong stock market.
    Evergrande has defaulted on the maturity interest of two US dollar bonds in late September, involving amounts of US$83.5 million and US$47.5 million respectively.
    Of course, these are not the only ones that face such challenges.
    According to the "Times Weekly" report, as of September 5 this year, a total of 274 real estate companies in mainland China have issued bankruptcy announcements.
    In 2020, 408 real estate companies issued bankruptcy announcements.
    The reason for the bankruptcy of mainland real estate companies is generally because of the rupture of the capital chain, resulting in debt defaults.
    In August last year, the Chinese authorities set "three red lines" for real estate companies and restricted their financing according to the number of red lines they stepped on.
    Secondly, at the end of last year, the authorities also set the ratio of bank loans to developers’ own funds for real estate projects.
    Furthermore, since the beginning of this year, the CCP has continuously upgraded its "control" on real estate industry, controlling the housing market from the demand side, causing the rapid cooling of the market.
    Thus, the desire of real estate companies to speed up the sale of properties to collect the money has been dashed.
    The financing of real estate companies is restricted, the method of lending the new to repay the old is also blocked, and properties are generally not easy to sell. Therefore, many real estate companies’ capital chains were broken.
    Most of China's real estate companies quickly expand up through a high borrowing and high turnover approach, their leverage ratios are relatively high.
    For example, the real estate company that ranked first in sales in September- Country Garden, starts project design immediately once it acquires land plots, opens for pre-sale within 4 months, achieves positive cash flow in the 5th month, and starts to rush into a new land acquisition in the 6th month.
    This kind of high turnover becomes the way to maximize the interests of real estate enterprises.
    Under this business philosophy, the net operating cash flow of real estate companies has always been negative as a whole.
    In 2014, the net cash flow of all real estate companies was as high as negative 884 Billion USD.
    Since then, China has been forced to start destocking to improve cash flow for the real estate industry.
    By 2018, the net cash flow was negative 590 billion USD.
    By 2020, the net cash flow has deteriorated again and reached a negative 714 billion.
    From January to August this year, the number is negative 512 billion, and it is expected to exceed negative 776 billion USD for the entire year.
    Driven by greed, real estate companies do everything they can to expand rapidly, and their cash flow has always been negative.
    How can these companies not collapse?"

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1456461
    Last edited by onawah; 9th October 2021 at 04:47.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th October 2021), avid (9th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (9th October 2021), Bill Ryan (9th October 2021), BushPilot (9th October 2021), East Sun (9th October 2021), edina (9th October 2021), fifi (15th October 2021), gini (9th October 2021), gord (9th October 2021), Gwin Ru (9th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), leavesoftrees (9th October 2021), lisalu (11th October 2021), mountain_jim (9th October 2021), onevoice (10th October 2021), Reinhard (9th October 2021), RunningDeer (9th October 2021), Sadieblue (25th October 2021), Vicus (10th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

I have ever so much appreciation for Alexandra Bruce. She is the BEST summarizer of information that I know of!!!

Thanks onawah for consistently forwarding her work into this forum.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th October 2021), avid (9th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (9th October 2021), Bill Ryan (9th October 2021), BushPilot (9th October 2021), fifi (15th October 2021), Franny (10th October 2021), gord (9th October 2021), Gwin Ru (9th October 2021), Harmony (10th October 2021), lisalu (11th October 2021), mountain_jim (9th October 2021), onawah (10th October 2021), RunningDeer (9th October 2021), Sadieblue (25th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    This is the flux Woo, or the flux of the Woo, or the Woo fluxing. We’re at that point in the over-Woo where the old paradigm has been subsumed. It’s totally under the Woo now.
    A five star presentation, one of Clif's very best. Based on what I believe I know and understand, I'd not fault a single thing he says here.

An interesting footnote, maybe. At 50:00, Clif refers to a recent video of an apparent stealth aircraft (or something like that!) on a trailer, that went viral. I'd not seen it, so I went to dig it up. Here it is:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1440652143455653900

18. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (10th October 2021), Alpha141 (20th October 2021), Apulu (10th October 2021), Brodie75 (10th October 2021), BushPilot (10th October 2021), Cognitive Dissident (10th October 2021), edina (10th October 2021), fifi (15th October 2021), Franny (10th October 2021), GloriaP (10th October 2021), gord (10th October 2021), Gwin Ru (9th October 2021), Harmony (10th October 2021), Jad (10th October 2021), leavesoftrees (10th October 2021), lisalu (11th October 2021), Matthew (10th October 2021), meat suit (10th October 2021), mountain_jim (10th October 2021), onawah (10th October 2021), onevoice (10th October 2021), Pam (10th October 2021), Patient (10th October 2021), RunningDeer (10th October 2021), Sadieblue (25th October 2021), shamballaOn (10th October 2021), Vangelo (10th October 2021), Vicus (10th October 2021), Yoda (10th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #170
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

yeah, awesome. cliff is my favourate brainstormer out there.
    there is one little bloop in my opinion at around 30mins in, he says the increase in cosmic rays are to do with the shrinking of the sun's corona when its actually the weakening of the earths magnetic field which would be the main suspect.

its good he brings the forth coming grand solar minimum into play which I have always though of as a main contributor to the depop agenda, especially since pretty much all governments are on board with this now.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2021), fifi (15th October 2021), gord (10th October 2021), Gwin Ru (10th October 2021), Harmony (10th October 2021), Jad (10th October 2021), leavesoftrees (10th October 2021), mountain_jim (10th October 2021), onawah (10th October 2021), RunningDeer (10th October 2021), Sadieblue (25th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    A five star presentation, one of Clif's very best. Based on what I believe I know and understand, I'd not fault a single thing he says here.

An interesting footnote, maybe. At 50:00, Clif refers to a recent video of an apparent stealth aircraft (or something like that!) on a trailer, that went viral. I'd not seen it, so I went to dig it up. Here it is:

I totally appreciate his perspective here. My opinion is that he is looking at it from too low a level. I am not denying the events that are taking place but he is still seeing this as a one government against another government. I am not saying that most of the players, or pawns, in that game aren't seeing it that way, in fact most probably do. He is looking at the chess pieces and ignoring the hands that are moving the pieces.

I will once again use the analogy of the Wrestling entertainment genre. When I was a kid, I loved to watch it and follow my "good" guy. Get a thrill from the really bad guy threatening my good wrestler. All the while it was an orchestrated show. None of the wrestlers were the good guys, none were the evil villians. They played the role they were given so a certain group of investors could cash in off the drama.

That doesn't mean one should not pay attention but it pays to remember that it is not the chess pieces we should be focusing on it is the hand that moves the chess pieces. The goal of that hand is to knock all the other pieces, all the pieces off the board. It is that same hand that has created all this drama.

Figure out what is happening in your own local area. Prepare as best you can for foreseen shortages that they are intentionally creating. You will note Cliff said he may not be posting for a bit, I bet he is preparing. Find out how strong you are, find out how resourceful you can be. Find solutions for yourself. It is really satisfying. We were meant to figure out how to navigate our own lives and this is the big opportunity.

Hints for those in the US. Three anecdotal observations. The first is the local glass guy that does glass repairs can't get glass. Tom Gowan gives a very interesting story. The man he buys hay from in rural New York makes a living selling grain fed beef. He has always used a commercial refrigeration unit to store the bulk of his meat this time of year. He was told this year he can not use the commercial freezing unit. No explanation given. In the news, Costco, one of the government sanctioned essential big box stores now claims it creating it's own shipping line so it will be able to guarantee products for customers.

In the US anyway, small businesses are ruthlessly being taken down. The food supply is being compromised and soon the only option will be the "company" store.

Find ways around this. I am dehydrating as many apple slices as I can. In the country there are apples all over the place on the ground.. that's just one idea.Bonus- the smell of apples and cinnamon dehydrating is heaven itself.
    Last edited by Pam; 10th October 2021 at 13:50.

22. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (11th October 2021), Bill Ryan (10th October 2021), BushPilot (10th October 2021), Delight (10th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (10th October 2021), Eva2 (10th October 2021), fifi (15th October 2021), gini (18th October 2021), gord (10th October 2021), Gwin Ru (10th October 2021), Harmony (10th October 2021), heretogrow (10th October 2021), Jad (10th October 2021), Journeyman (15th October 2021), leavesoftrees (11th October 2021), mountain_jim (10th October 2021), onevoice (10th October 2021), Reinhard (10th October 2021), RunningDeer (10th October 2021), Sadieblue (25th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (11th October 2021), Vicus (10th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #172
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Flux Woo Review
    10/8/21
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/flux-woo/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6UoprWnLdauS

"If we’d been told in mid-2019 that we would be living under the level of tyranny, oppression and institutional collapse that has since descended upon the world, we would not have believed it.

That’s why we are desperate to know the true reason why this is happening.

In this video, Clif High gives a thumbnail sketch of the geopolitical history that has brought us to this point and the agenda that is driving all of it. We can assess his version and put it side-by-side with all that we have previously observed and considered.

I think he makes a lot of sense here and that this is a starting point, towards an understanding of the battlefield and what’s next.

Ultimately, he thinks this all has to do with a dawning ice age and China’s race against starvation, social chaos and collapse. This is what the rush is all about.

THE INTERNATIONAL GEOPHYSICAL YEAR

Clif believes something happened around 1955-1956 that rapidly spurred the creation of the International Geophysical Year, an international scientific project involving 67 countries that lasted from 1 July 1st, 1957 to December 31st, 1958.

He says that Mao made a speech in 1958 that he thinks was a result of the Project’s findings, in which he first announced that China must conquer the West and that over the next ten years, the CCP developed the plan of the “Three Pathways” for China to conquer the planet, based on Mao Zedong’s premise that China must do so, in order for the CCP to survive.

Clif says:

“What they basically were going to do is destroy the West from the inside out, by making them dependent on cheap Chinese labor, subverting…our royals and leaders, by making those people dependent on the output of the cheap Chinese labor, in the form of bribes and participation and so on, whereas the populace in the West would be induced to buy cheap Chinese goods…and subvert our culture that way and then, a deliberate attack in the form of subversion of the media and a “Long March” through the institutions.

“So that was begun in the ’60s and we’re living in that world now. So all of the CCP’s attack on the West – because it’s not only the US – was begun during this period of time between 1958 to ’68, when they solidified the Three Pathways plan.

“And that plan, in the 1970s, ’79, I think, led to this professor, who was an instructing, teaching professor at the People Liberation Army’s version of the War College; he started writing a cohesive plan for implementation of one of these Three Pathways, which was the subversion of the culture, such that we would be unable to fight back…

“So Mao was aware, in 1958 of whatever it was, in 1955 or ’56 that caused the International Geophysical Year to happen, because that was not organic…

“But that effort, in 1957-1958, in the Geophysical Year set a huge chain of events going that we’re living through, right now, that culminated in the Climate Change extremists, out in Britain, the Climate Change, Global Warming efforts, all of…these lies that the Powers-that-Be have been spewing out about originated came from whatever occurred in ’55 or ’56 that got ’em so spooked…

“[It] basically involved a lot of mapping of the planet, poking around in the bottom of the oceans, looking up in the skies and going to Antarctica…Mainly, they ignored the Arctic…

“So all of these people in China were working on this plan to do something relative to saving China…and in ’68, they start maneuvering, via the UN…to the point where, in ’69 to ’70, there were contacts, even though we were technically at war with them in the proxy state wars, in Vietnam and elsewhere, the Chinese were in contact with our government very extensively through these UN backchannels, leading up to the point where Nixon announced that he’s going to go on over and have a face-to-face meeting with the ChiComs there.

“He announced it in ’71 and he went there in, like May of ’72…It was already a done deal, it was only a PR thing. It was not any negotiations or any of that. In fact, they may have just been negotiating the details of some of these 700 factories, that they were having built.

“So they knew, probably as early as ’68, because of the cooperation between the US Deep State and the Chinese Deep State, they knew that they were going to offshore all of our jobs and gut out as much of the West as they could, in favor of China.

“And so, they did it to the US, they did it to Australia, they did it to New Zealand, Britain, most of Western Europe, etc. have been hollowed-out for manufacturing by converting everything over to the Chinese, as a result of this effort, that I say had been planned for 10 years.

“And then…this professor writes the book, ‘Unrestricted Warfare’ and he basically talks about killing off 200+ million people in the United States…

“They were going to do it with a bioweapon, they were going to do it by having 40 years of destroying our culture ahead of time, so that we can’t fight the bioweapon, because we’ll be hamstrung by them having captured the power elite and all of our institutions, especially including the media, which will allow them to control our response to the bioweapon, so that nobody will ever know that the Chinese released it and they won’t have to worry about it.

THE IMPENDING ICE AGE & FOOD CRISIS

“In the ’90s, the CCP recognizes that their population levels will inevitably lead to a food crisis…This definitive food crisis is known to be connected to Solar System changes and a Grand Solar Minimum.

“So, the CCP knew, in the ’90s that it wasn’t going to be Global Warming. They knew that there would come a time, when they were going to be facing, basically – as I’ve been saying since 2000 or so – an ice age.

“They were preparing for the impact of the food crisis on their population. If we fast-forward to today, we have that food crisis now…

“In the 1990s, the CCP realizes they’re going to have to feed their populace or their populace rebels. And they also recognize that there was some unknown period of time that we were going to reach this Grand Solar Minimum and its effects.

“And we’re having those effects now.”

China has been losing incrementally more of their crops due to climate change from the impending ice age and it could lose as much as 50% of the harvest this year. If this loss translates into 50% of the country, or 700 million people not eating and who have nothing to lose by overturning the CCP, that could spell trouble for the latter.

Independent of the above, the Petrodollar is crashing, the Chinese have been de-dollarizing their assets and Clif says they’re in the middle of double-crossing the Power Elite, globally. They were only in league with them as a sucker play and they are reneging on all of their agreements.

China’s got a food problem, they need to take over the United States in order to turn it into a giant farm to ship food back to China. Clif says they made a deal with the Russians in the ’70s, where China would get Newfoundland, New Brunswick, all of the US and the northern half of Mexico and Russia would get Alaska and the rest of Canada.

“The idea is, if you read their literature, the Han Chinese propose a Chinese-only planet, with the exception of a few slave races. They seem to favor slave races out of Africa…but in the last few years, there seems to be a lot of souring on that.

“The idea was they would keep their Asian, phenotypically-related cohorts around, as they decided which ones were good and which ones were bad. But they wanted to get rid of all the whites, totally and all the indigenous populations, except in Africa, they would keep Africa as a breeding ground for slaves, that’s the idea of the Han Chinese.

“So it would be a Chinese-only world. And in order to accomplish this, they had this particular plan [COVID].”

Clif says it’s a matter of 4 or 5 years before there’s observable evidence of an ice age. As the result of the Grand Solar Minimum, the Sun’s magnetosphere shrinks, which allows more cosmic rays to strike the Earth, which results in nucleation and high precipitation and potentially even the creation of “Star Water”, such as some theorize to be the source of the rains that caused the Flood of Noah.

These same cosmic rays proceed to the Earth’s core, which Clif believes is not made of iron but of plasma and which becomes excited by cosmic radiation, causing it and consequently the Earth to expand and of course, increased volcanic activity, such as we’ve been seeing.

If there’s good news in any of this, it’s that we are safe from Chinese nukes and they don’t want to set off an EMP to take out our electric grid, because they need our land to farm and they need to have everything working so that they can plug-and-play, before their people starve.

“So, it’s a real complex problem for the Chinese. They need…bare minimum, 200 million Americans gone…But they can’t do an invasion, because we’re all armed…They can’t do any kind of damage that would risk damaging the nuke plants.

“It’s a very precarious kind of a takeover that they’ve got to engineer. They’ve got to have our society crash down just enough to the point where we’re not a problem and they can come on in and take over the nuke plants and then wipe out the rest of us and they don’t want us to collapse so much that all the nuke plants go ahead of that and pollute the whole area…

THE BIOWEAPON

“And so that brings us to their attack. So, they release COVID. That wasn’t really the weapon. The spike protein in the weapon and…it’s complicated, but our power elites handed over to the Chinese blackmail material and the Chinese took it and blackmailed them, got them involved in the whole plan.

“They’re captured, just as our media is captured, the courts are captured, Congress is captured, the electoral processes are captured and Biden is captured. All the sh*t’s been captured by the Chinese, because they have actually taken over all of our medium-level global minions, in concert with the upper high-level global elites, the Illuminati, the real Deep State players.

“But a lot of our Deep State players are now captured by the Chinese. They were f*ers and evil anyway, so it doesn’t matter much; they’re still doing their f*ery and their evilness but now they’re doing it for the Chinese on the behalf of the Chinese, where before, they weren’t, really so much.

“So now, we’ve got the media captured, they’ve released their bioweapon, they’ve stolen our elections digitally and through other fraud, both nationally and regionally since 2004. They captured the Congress, the courts, the executives, the school systems, had us appoint incompetent military leaders, they’ve deliberately had us do foreign policy errors [like the Afghanistan withdrawal]…

“They’re going to have us do a lot more of it. This isn’t done. This is all part of their plan. They’ve got us in a supply system failure that they’re engineering now. There’s no real reason for the supply system to fail, they’re just engineering it all, because they’ve got to get us all out now, because of what’s going on in their world relative to 2021 [crop losses].

“And if there isn’t a resolution, then they know for sure in 2022…there will be more floods, the Three Gorges Dam will be under greater pressure. It may go and even if it doesn’t, they’re going to have so much in the way of floods and damage, that they will harvest maybe one third of their crops…in 2022, which means they’ve got to take their food from somebody else, somewhere, some way and they’re not willing to pay for it…

THE SOC

“The only way that this works is if nobody knows that the Chinese attacked us; the CCP deliberately released the bioweapon. That’s why they work so hard, with Fauci and all the other f*ers, all the captured, blackmailed employees of the United States government. That’s why the Chinese and the CCP and these f*ers work so hard to try and engineer that we would not understand that this bioweapon was deliberately released.

“Because, if we can all point to China, then this plan does not work. It only works if we think it’s…natural and organic and that our power elites are just f*ing-up. It only works if we just think Biden is so stupid and dementia-ridden that he’s doing this for our health, because he believes that, as opposed to deliberately crashing our healthcare system so that many more people will die in the United States in this coming year…

“It only works if we don’t know that the Chinese have told Trudeau to stop Canadians from going over the border, so that they can kill them in Canada. See, they’ve got to isolate all the countries. You can’t know what’s going on in all the other countries. It pisses them off that we know what’s going on, to some degree in Australia, just as it pisses them off that other countries are now forming these common bonds of suffering under the CCP attack on the whole f*ing planet…

“And all of this sh*t’s going to get worse but I’m of the opinion that none of this stuff’s going to work out in the fashion that the elite and the CCP want and that’s because there was, in 1963, in the Kennedy Assassination, we have this Self-Organizing Collective (SOC) that formed.”

The SOC put Trump in place and stopped them from stealing the Election, the way they had since 2004, when they stole county elections and installed some 30,000 assets at those levels. They stole the 2008 elections to get Obama in, who was supposed to do away with the 2nd Amendment, with the endless false flags he ran.

The CCP will not invade as long as the US populace has weapons. The only way they can come is under the guise of UN troops, which would only work for so long before we began to shoot them.

They had planned for us to go to war with North Korea and have North Korea nominally win the war, according to our captured press, who would show our aircraft carriers sinking and tell us that we lost and so we’d have to surrender the Constitution, which gets rid of the Second Amendment and then the Chinese would come in and take over.

Hillary was supposed to do all of this during her 8 years and they’re behind schedule and about to starve. He thinks the CCP is losing. The coronavirus was not as deadly as they’d hoped because we have higher vitamin D levels than they thought. The failure of the coronavirus is why they launched the vaxxine.

The people who are dying of COVID have vitamin D levels under 20 ng/ml. If you have levels over 47 ng/ml, you are immune to the coronavirus. No virus is any stronger or communicable than any other against a healthy immune system.

The Mainstream Media is the only thing that’s really keeping this going and they are dying and are about to experience complete narrative collapse before the end of this month.

“When that happens, everything changes…The SOC can get a lot more stuff done, because they’re not constantly running into this battle in the information wars. They’ll be able to flood the place with information and change minds and things change very rapidly, because they won’t have a lot of pushback to the information they’ll be providing to us. At that point, things will change very rapidly…

“By the time we get into January, we will have confirmation that the SOC has, indeed engineered all of this stuff, to the point where we have our first ability to take a deep breath, relax [and say] OK, we’re going to win this. It’s going to be ugly but we’re going to survive and we’ll be able to pull out of this…

“We have crop failures in the US but we don’t have to have crop failures. We can seize lands from Bill Gates…If they seize his assets because he’s in league with all of these f*ers and he’s a non-military combatant…then, they take his assets and we have all this farmland restored and we put it back to work.”

Clif thinks our Trump card might have to do with reversed alien technology. We shall see…

Contributed by Alexandra Bruce "
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th October 2021), avid (11th October 2021), Bill Ryan (10th October 2021), BushPilot (14th October 2021), Eva2 (10th October 2021), fifi (15th October 2021), Franny (13th October 2021), gini (18th October 2021), gord (10th October 2021), Gwin Ru (10th October 2021), Harmony (11th October 2021), Jad (10th October 2021), Journeyman (15th October 2021), leavesoftrees (11th October 2021), modini (11th October 2021), mountain_jim (10th October 2021), Pam (11th October 2021), RunningDeer (10th October 2021), Sadieblue (25th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (12th October 2021), Violet3 (11th October 2021), Yoda (11th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

Thanks Bill. I was wondering what this craft looked like. I am sure I saw this flying over my house at 3 am in the morning a few years ago. It was moving really really fast

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Alecs (14th October 2021), avid (11th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (11th October 2021), Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), BushPilot (14th October 2021), Gwin Ru (11th October 2021), Harmony (11th October 2021), mountain_jim (11th October 2021), onawah (13th October 2021), Pam (11th October 2021), Peace in Oz (11th October 2021), RunningDeer (11th October 2021), Sadieblue (25th October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #174
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hodgepodge Cliff Tweets
    https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/statu...08131295567880

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/sta...10210948894722

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status...38171437543435

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status...08601711783936

Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th October 2021 at 20:08.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th October 2021), Bill Ryan (14th October 2021), BushPilot (14th October 2021), Elainie (14th October 2021), Eva2 (14th October 2021), fifi (15th October 2021), Franny (15th October 2021), gord (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (14th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), mountain_jim (14th October 2021), Pam (16th October 2021), Peace in Oz (15th October 2021), Sadieblue (26th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #175
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

straw woo - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World 53:41
    First published at 19:58 UTC on October 15th, 2021.

clif_high
    clif_high

The initiation is upon woo....

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (15th October 2021), BAKONI (16th October 2021), Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), BushPilot (16th October 2021), ClearWater (16th October 2021), gord (15th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), lisalu (15th October 2021), mountain_jim (16th October 2021), Pam (16th October 2021), Peace in Oz (16th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Sadieblue (26th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (16th October 2021), zebowho (18th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #176
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Fourth Turning and the Fourth War (59 min)
    Our secret guest is - Clif High. Clif High joins Jay Weidner to discuss a plethora of items including the fourth world war, the fourth turning, fourth generational warfare, and the turning of the tide. Clif anticipates a new world without fear and with great prosperity. We just have to get through the next few years. Join us, this coming Friday at 6 pm mountain time on Reality check - your universe for extraordinary comic conversation where we explore reality, hidden universe secrets, and facts from across the globe with our host – Jay Weidner.
    Snippet @ 52 minutes:
    Jay: "I’m in contact with a guy who's in German intelligence. He’s been in intelligence for over 40 years and he says they're going to introduce us to the most humanoid of the aliens (extraterrestrials).

He himself met this being and he said you know i'm a guy that’s been in combat and done all sorts stuff and my brain was all fine with meeting this ET. But my stomach was turning and thrashing itself. And he couldn't understand why he was having these diametrically opposed emotions going on…"

Clif: "That’s built into us. The xenophobia was put into us by the beings that altered our DNA or altered our inheritance features to make us what we are now. So the they were intending to create a slave species. They wanted us to be a slave species that was like a guard dog. A guard dog that could also pull a cart so you can use that dog to pull your cart but that dog is xenophobic to anybody that's not in its pack and it smells that. Because you want that dog to be protected and all of this kind of stuff.

We are exactly…we have that exact same thing in us so that we will react to all these other beings. Because they are not those that altered our DNA. They don't have that feel to us. I fully understand and that's why we have these pheromonic receptors that we find no analogs for in our reality."
    Snippet @ 55 minutes:
    Clif: “…but i don't think that that’s going to be our threshold event. The space alien stuff is probably going to be dribbling in over next year but I think our threshold event…”

“…because as deep as it's going to have a significant impact on us, it's not going to be anywhere near as emotionally significant as what's going to occur. And so let me see if i can find an appropriate level of a visceral response to a threshold event. What if we had a threshold event where you saw Michael Obama doing a perp walk? Okay? All of the implications of that. Right? They would show that he was a he. That would come out in the perp walk that there was some huge amount of stuff that's causing this. That it was an arrest by military for treason.

That kind of a thing would cause the sort of threshold event that i'm talking about because of the ripples that would go through all of the normies minds because it would bust up all of their illusions about all of this past. And so that's the kind of thing that that's going to be coming out. and then this space aliens and stuff."

Jay: "Terence McKenna once told me that the only thing that he could see going on around was that the leaders were actively burning all of their bridges to the past. And he wasn't ever sure why they were doing that, but I guess it was too controller us in a lot of ways. I do agree with you that we're going to be discovering new histories. there’s a lot of movement and work towards that going on. It’s pretty exciting actually as we we began to examine what really happened in the last thousand years. That’s really the the question."
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th October 2021 at 18:22.

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th October 2021), Arcturian108 (21st October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (16th October 2021), Bill Ryan (16th October 2021), BushPilot (16th October 2021), chrifri (16th October 2021), ClearWater (16th October 2021), Eva2 (16th October 2021), gini (18th October 2021), gord (16th October 2021), Gwin Ru (16th October 2021), Harmony (16th October 2021), leavesoftrees (17th October 2021), mountain_jim (16th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (17th October 2021)

33. Link to Post #177
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Can someone point me to the Joe Rogan/Don Lemon video that Clif has referred to?

Running Deer?
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2021), BushPilot (17th October 2021), Gwin Ru (17th October 2021), Harmony (16th October 2021), mountain_jim (16th October 2021), RunningDeer (17th October 2021)

35. Link to Post #178
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Review of Straw Woo by Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/straw-woo/
    10/16/21
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/DlNeoGarCs4a
    "For months, Clif High’s datasets had been predicting a “media casualty” but he didn’t know if this signified that somebody in the news media would die.

I thought it could be the death of BBC radio news presenter, Lisa Shaw but Clif thinks it was the can of whup-ass that was opened up on CNN’s top medical advisor, Dr Sanjay Gupta by Joe Rogan on his podcast last week and he thinks it signaled the final death blow to the media’s credibility that represents a fulfillment of the web bot forecast.

Clif’s datasets have also been predicting a major emotional release event to occur between October 24th and 28th, that would have an emotional charge of a similar scale to that of the collapse of the US-backed Afghan government to the Taliban last August.He’s calling it a mass initiation event – and for the Normies, especially. We’re moving out of the Woo and into the Initiation, into the new astrological age.

He says it could even be something along the lines of the public revelation that Michelle Obama is really a transwoman, with the implication being that this was just the tip of the iceberg of fraud around Barack Obama.

He says this October 24th-28th event] will “set the tone” for a dark and weird period, through November and December but then in January or possibly even late December, we’ll get a positive bump and be lifted up for a period during January, even though there will still be atrocities going on all around us.Clif’s parting words are, “Be good. You’ve got a couple of choices and if you can, be good. It always works out. Morality is strategically and tactically useful – and it is supreme – in Fourth Generation Warfare.” "

Contributed by Alexandra Bruce
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th October 2021), Bill Ryan (16th October 2021), BushPilot (17th October 2021), ClearWater (16th October 2021), Eva2 (17th October 2021), gini (18th October 2021), Gwin Ru (17th October 2021), Harmony (16th October 2021), leavesoftrees (17th October 2021), mountain_jim (16th October 2021), RunningDeer (17th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th October 2021)

37. Link to Post #179
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,655 times in 8,595 posts

^ My spouse does not believe the Michelle/Michael exposure would be a good example for this type of event, but then she never believed this was true. I on the other hand do suspect it's highly probable, but still would hope for an emotional normie-wake up event much more significant and meaningful than this example, but not sure what that might be.

In any case Cliff appears to have great trust in his linguistic data to put forward such a definitive threshold-crossing prediction and it's timing.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th October 2021), BushPilot (17th October 2021), gini (18th October 2021), Gwin Ru (17th October 2021), Harmony (16th October 2021), RunningDeer (17th October 2021)

39. Link to Post #180
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Can someone point me to the Joe Rogan/Don Lemon video that Clif has referred to?

Running Deer?
    Hi Barbara, there was one vid I watched but can’t find. It was the best one. If I come across it, I’ll post. Click here for the 3 hour podcast #1718.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...92329074860034

Joe Rogan exposes Sanjay Gupta and CNN's propaganda (5:39 min)

Joe Rogan CALLS OUT Dr. Sanjay Gupta To His Face For CNN Gleefully Lying
    About Taking Horse Dewormer
    (8:24 min)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th October 2021 at 12:20.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (17th October 2021), Bill Ryan (17th October 2021), BushPilot (17th October 2021), gini (18th October 2021), Gwin Ru (17th October 2021), mountain_jim (17th October 2021), onawah (17th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 1 9 19 38 LastLast