+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst 1 16 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

1. Link to Post #501
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

Autism Rate Now 1 in 30 Among American Children
    by Marco Cáceres
    Published July 10, 2022
    https://thevaccinereaction.org/2022/...ican-children/

"A new study published in the journal JAMA Pediatrics found that the number of children and adolescents diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in the United States has risen to 1 in 30. The study, which was conducted by public health researchers at Guandong Pharmaceutical University in China, looked at data from the annual National Health Interview Survey (NHIS) maintained by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). It estimated there was a 52 percent increase in ASD diagnoses among children and adolescents in the U.S. during 2017-2020.1 2 3 4

Using data from the NHIS, 2.46 percent of children and adolescents in the U.S. were diagnosed with ASD. By 2016, this had increased to 2.76 percent, then it declined to 2.29 percent in 2017. As of 2020, the number was up noticeably to 3.49 percent.1 2 4

The 1 in 30 figure also represents a marked increase when compared to last year’s CDC estimate of 1 in 44 American children with ASD, However, that analysis published by the CDC in November 2021, was limited to data in 2018 from about a dozen states in the U.S. and only focused on eight-year-old children, so the study published in JAMA Pediatrics would appear to be more comprehensive, more current and, consequently, more accurate.5 6

1 in 10 Children With Autism by End of Decade?
    In a recent article in The Vaccine Reaction that cited the CDC’s more conservative 1 in 44 figure, I noted that if autism rates continued to increase at the pace in which they have for many years “it is possible that the rate may hit 1 in 30 or 1 in 20 within the next few years.” Based on the JAMA Pediatrics study, we are now there.5

I also wrote that if nothing were done to slow or reverse whatever is fueling this growth trend in ASD, it would be reasonable to assume that the rate of children diagnosed with this disorder by the end of this decade would reach somewhere between 1 in 10 children in the U.S. and that that would be consistent with Dr. Stephanie Seneff’s prediction that 1 in 2 children in the U.S. could be diagnosed with ASD by 2032.5

Is the Autism Epidemic More Social or Biological in Nature?
    The study in JAMA Pediatrics did not comment on what may be causing the continuing rise in ASD diagnoses, but there has been much speculation that the trend may largely be attributed to greater public awareness of the disorder and also changes in diagnostic criteria. In other words, that there is no autism epidemic but rather a diagnosis epidemic—that the rise in ASD diagnoses is a social phenomenon, not a biological one.1 2 3 4 5 6

Genetics has also occasionally been brought up as a possible contributing factor.

There is another belief, though, that the autism epidemic is real and that it may indeed be biological and tied to environmental exposure factors. In a recent article, Dr. Joe Mercola wrote:

[I]mproved diagnosis alone cannot explain this trend. One in 30 children and adolescents were not autistic in the 1980s, with or without diagnosis. No, something is going on. One or more environmental factors are clearly having a devastating impact on our children.3

He added:

Glyphosate appears to be a leading contributor to autism. Other contributing factors include maternal antibodies associated with autoimmune diseases, maternal immune system overactivation and mitochondrial dysfunction (typically involving electron transport chain overactivity). Mitochondrial abnormalities are suspected of being involved in as many as 80% of cases.3

But again, the study in JAMA Pediatrics does not address the issue of causality as it relates to ASD, it focuses on prevalence of the disorder and breaking it down by factors such as gender and family income. The study, for example, identified significant differences in ASD prevalence between males and females.1 2 4

According to the study, in 2020 4.64 percent of the cases diagnosed with ASD were boys while only 1.56 percent were girls. Children that came from families with lower financial incomes were also more likely to be diagnosed with ASD.1 2 4 "

References
    1 Clancy M. 1 In 30 American Children Have Autism. Scary Mommy July 7, 2022.
    2 Li Q, Li Y, Liu B et al. Prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorder Among Children and Adolescents in the United States from 2019 to 2020. JAMA Pediatr July 5, 2022.
    3 Mercola J. US Autism Rate Is Now 1 in 30. The Epoch Times July 7, 2022.
    4 Sparks H. One in every 30 kids in US has autism — a 50% jump from 2017. New York Post July 6, 2022.
    5 Cáceres M. There is No Autism Epidemic? The Vaccine Reaction June 13, 2022.
    6 Hobley N. U.S. Autism Rate Rises to One in 44 Children. The Vaccine Reaction Dec. 19, 2021.

ASD, autism spectrum disorder, CDC, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, JAMA Pediatrics, Joe Mercola, Marco Cáceres, National Health Interview Survey, National Vaccine Information Center, NHIS, NVIC, Stephanie Seneff, The Vaccine Reaction
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2022), DNA (30th January 2023), Ewan (4th January 2023), Gwin Ru (12th July 2022), Harmony (4th January 2023), Reinhard (4th January 2023), Stephanie (9th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #502
    Australia Avalon Member Napping's Avatar
    Thanks

Almost 9 years ago I was wrestling with the thought of vaccinating my children (I know have 3). In the end, all got vaccinated as per the standard schedules - thankfully, they’re the healthiest kids you could hope for. However, ASD is absolutely exploding all around me in extended family and friends and following what I’ve seen unfold before my eyes with Covid - I’ll gladly put my hand up and admit that I’ve shifted significantly from hesitant vaccine adopter, to vaccine skeptic.

The realisation comes with a heavy sadness - cognitive dissonance is a powerful reality and I’ve been wading in that pool long enough.

Kudos to those here who have had the courage to walk in their truth - despite the ridicule and resentment that comes with travelling the path less travelled by.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Napping For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th January 2023), Delight (4th January 2023), DNA (30th January 2023), Ewan (4th January 2023), Gwin Ru (4th January 2023), Harmony (4th January 2023), jaybee (5th January 2023), Matthew (4th January 2023), Pam (4th January 2023), Reinhard (4th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th January 2023), Tintin (4th January 2023), wondering (4th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #503
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Napping (here)
    Almost 9 years ago I was wrestling with the thought of vaccinating my children (I know have 3). In the end, all got vaccinated as per the standard schedules - thankfully, they’re the healthiest kids you could hope for. However, ASD is absolutely exploding all around me in extended family and friends and following what I’ve seen unfold before my eyes with Covid - I’ll gladly put my hand up and admit that I’ve shifted significantly from hesitant vaccine adopter, to vaccine skeptic.

The realization comes with a heavy sadness - cognitive dissonance is a powerful reality and I’ve been wading in that pool long enough.

Kudos to those here who have had the courage to walk in their truth - despite the ridicule and resentment that comes with travelling the path less travelled by.
    I really appreciate your candid and honest post. I think you hit the nail on the head. We have been trained since birth to accept cognitive dissonance. Some of are more susceptible than others. I see myself acting it out everyday. At least I think I notice some of it. Our culture could not exist if we hadn't made cognitive dissonance the cornerstone of the whole stinking mess.

It is so easy for most of us to carry 2 or more belief systems, act them all out and not bat an eye. We have had this instilled it into us. You may have made some choice that could have been problematic and it looks like your kids are ok. Maybe you lucked out and dodged the proverbial bullet. Now can you practice the courage in your mind to not do it any more. In other words, stop while you seem to be ahead. The stakes are higher then they used to. Look at VAERS and see the difference between this

Personally, when I know I am going to have to do something that I am intimidated by I practice the scenario in my head, I practice various outcomes. Be the defender of you kid(s). Every time you stand up and do the right thing, it gets easier the next time.

As adults, we have 4 responsibilities.Take care of ourselves so we can be of service when needed. Next is to protect the children, even at risk of us losing our own. The second We must protect the other innocents , the living creatures and the third is to keep our home clean and safe. I am not only talking about where we live but the planet in general.

So you are my hero for today. Your honest is so very impressive and I don't say that as some form of cheap flattery. I just want you to know that others watch, we so desperately need role models and you are doing that today!!!!!

I am very proud of you for coming forth and not avoiding are compartmentalize the whole thing. You are doing exactly what you came here for, to self actualize...............remember, our kids are always watching what do more than what we say. You, dear Napping have done some very powerful shadow work. Thank you for being such a great role model.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th January 2023), Bill Ryan (4th January 2023), DNA (30th January 2023), Ewan (4th January 2023), Gwin Ru (4th January 2023), Harmony (5th January 2023), heretogrow (4th January 2023), jaybee (5th January 2023), Napping (5th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #504
    Australia Avalon Member Napping's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)

The realization comes with a heavy sadness - cognitive dissonance is a powerful reality and I’ve been wading in that pool long enough.

I really appreciate your candid and honest post. I think you hit the nail on the head. We have been trained since birth to accept cognitive dissonance. Some of are more susceptible than others. I see myself acting it out everyday. At least I think I notice some of it. Our culture could not exist if we hadn't made cognitive dissonance the cornerstone of the whole stinking mess.

It is so easy for most of us to carry 2 or more belief systems, act them all out and not bat an eye. We have had this instilled it into us. You may have made some choice that could have been problematic and it looks like your kids are ok. Maybe you lucked out and dodged the proverbial bullet. Now can you practice the courage in your mind to not do it any more. In other words, stop while you seem to be ahead. The stakes are higher then they used to. Look at VAERS and see the difference between this

Personally, when I know I am going to have to do something that I am intimidated by I practice the scenario in my head, I practice various outcomes. Be the defender of you kid(s). Every time you stand up and do the right thing, it gets easier the next time.

As adults, we have 4 responsibilities.Take care of ourselves so we can be of service when needed. Next is to protect the children, even at risk of us losing our own. The second We must protect the other innocents , the living creatures and the third is to keep our home clean and safe. I am not only talking about where we live but the planet in general.

So you are my hero for today. Your honest is so very impressive and I don't say that as some form of cheap flattery. I just want you to know that others watch, we so desperately need role models and you are doing that today!!!!!

I am very proud of you for coming forth and not avoiding are compartmentalize the whole thing. You are doing exactly what you came here for, to self actualize...............remember, our kids are always watching what do more than what we say. You, dear Napping have done some very powerful shadow work. Thank you for being such a great role model.
    Thanks for your kind words Pam.

I suppose some positive steps I’ve made in my own way is do everything in my power to keep those who refused to be vaccinated during covid employed (I work in healthcare) and I certainly didn’t allow my kids anywhere near a covid vaccine despite significant pressure at the school.

Progress of sorts…..

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Napping For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th January 2023), DNA (30th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), Gwin Ru (5th January 2023), Harmony (5th January 2023), jaybee (5th January 2023), Pam (5th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #505
    Thanks

Thanks for your kind words Pam.

I suppose some positive steps I’ve made in my own way is do everything in my power to keep those who refused to be vaccinated during covid employed (I work in healthcare) and I certainly didn’t allow my kids anywhere near a covid vaccine despite significant pressure at the school.

Progress of sorts…..
    I think progress always seems "of sorts"... rarely will it ever look like some major "save the world" in one quick easy method. It's all the little stuff. I have a very strong feeling that there is a very scared, bewildered parent lurking quietly on this thread. Scared to death about what to do and I believe you helped someone more than you will ever know. It may be a tiny seed, but you can be a model of a real human, with real kids and real confusion navigating the lies, evil and deception.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th January 2023), DNA (30th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), Gwin Ru (5th January 2023), jaybee (5th January 2023), Patient (5th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #506
    Language
    English
    Thanks

50% chance your child will be autistic in 2025
    Jonathan Otto
    1/29/23
    <jonathan@healthsecret.com>

"Parents to this day STILL get told that vaccinating their children is the responsible thing to do and that it will make them healthier.

So why do studies doctors have directly shared with us and other alternative media sources show otherwise?

Did you know that Dr. Brian Hooker, a doctor whose child regressed into autism after a childhood vaccine,

Conducted a study proving that vaccinated kids were MUCH more likely to suffer from chronic illnesses and behavioral disorders than children who were not vaccinated

… from chronic ear infections and asthma to ADD and autism.

And sadly, many don’t believe it until it happens to their own child.

One of the biggest concerns right now is the MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine.

Dr. Andrew Wakefield has done extensive research on the dangerous link between this MMR vaccine and autism.

>>> Hear what Dr. Wakefield has to say about the serious rise in autism : https://vrevealed.com/og/dr-andrew-w...8b834f&afid=50

And… We’ve heard countless stories of parents who have taken their well-developing children to their 1-year wellness screening… Which included getting the MMR shot…

And ended up seeing their children regress totally into autism.

This is exactly what encouraged Dr. Wakefield to do extensive research into this heartbreaking (and preventable) trend:

“In May of 1995, a mother called me and said, "My child was absolutely fine, and then they had their MMR vaccine. I wasn't anti-vaccine, I took him to be vaccinated on time, according to the doctor's instructions. And he had a catastrophic regression within a very short space of time after the vaccine.

Lost all of his skills, his interaction, his socialization with his siblings, his speech, language. Everything was gone. He was floppy, his muscle tone had gone. He'd stopped sleeping. He was screaming. He was inconsolable. And he was eventually diagnosed with autism." - Dr. Andrew Wakefield

These reports are increasing and this nightmare has become a reality for so many parents today.

Dr. Andrew Wakefield, Dr. Brian Hooker, and many other doctors who have decided to protect our children from these poison shots continue to be censored and discredited…

And now we’re facing a major crisis…

50% of all parents reading this right now, who have a child in 2025 - 2030 will have a child diagnosed with autism.

Unless… We STOP allowing our children to continue to be injected with toxins.

And that’s why it’s so vitally important to get this information out, to everyone we know and care about…

If you want to be part of a movement toward protecting our children from a future with autism,

Download the eBook, The Link Between the MMR Vaccine and the Startling Rise in Autism by clicking the link below…https://vrevealed.com/og/dr-andrew-w...8b834f&afid=50

When you do… You’ll also get automatic and f.ree access to Revealed Film’s latest documentary series, v@cc!nes Revealed 2023,

Where the world's leading medical experts reveal the deadly dangers of v@cc!nes that have been there all along.

Download your f.ree eBook and get access to v@cc!nes Revealed 2023 here:
    https://vrevealed.com/og/dr-andrew-w...8b834f&afid=50

To your health,

Jonathan Otto
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2023), DNA (30th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), Gwin Ru (29th January 2023), Maybee (30th January 2023), mountain_jim (30th January 2023), Pam (30th January 2023), Seeclearly (29th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2023), wondering (29th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #507
    Thanks

I found it interesting that there is a correlation between the pregnant mom taking tylenol during her pregnancy and autism. These may not be the best links but I just grapped a couple. There were many, many more.

I remember when the standard advice giving a kid a vaccine or a boatload of vaccines is to give them tylenol.

https://www.laweekly.com/is-there-a-...-need-to-know/

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/p...r-autism-adhd/

When I had children there was a huge, "don't take anything" not even coffee. The exception was that it was ok to use tylenol. I bet there will be thousands of kids today getting vaccinated with the advice that if they become ill just give them tylenol.

We have been led down the road to believe that drugs are our little buddies and good old tylenol is your friend. Now we discover it may be playing a role or supporting role in creating the huge number of kids, some with very severe disabilities.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2023), DNA (30th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), Gwin Ru (30th January 2023), mountain_jim (30th January 2023), onawah (30th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #508
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

I found it interesting that there is a correlation between the pregnant mom taking tylenol during her pregnancy and autism. These may not be the best links but I just grapped a couple. There were many, many more.

I remember when the standard advice giving a kid a vaccine or a boatload of vaccines is to give them tylenol.

When I had children there was a huge, "don't take anything" not even coffee. The exception was that it was ok to use tylenol. I bet there will be thousands of kids today getting vaccinated with the advice that if they become ill just give them tylenol.

We have been led down the road to believe that drugs are our little buddies and good old tylenol is your friend. Now we discover it may be playing a role or supporting role in creating the huge number of kids, some with very severe disabilities.
    I've come across this information as well.
    I'm just not buying it.
    I still think it's the vaccines.
    That being said I wouldn't recommend tylenol either.

N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a supplement they give to folks who have over dosed on tylenol. It repairs the liver, and ups glutathione production. There is a list as long as my arm of good things it does.
    They are trying to make it prescription only so I would go grab it while you can.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), Gwin Ru (30th January 2023), mountain_jim (30th January 2023), onawah (30th January 2023), Pam (30th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #509
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

It is a cocktail of glyphosate, gmo, other pesticides, antibiotics in animals we eat, antibiotics taken for infection, vaccines giving the last hammer on the toxic soup our childrrn are exposed to even before birth and even before conception through a toxic mother.

One thing for sure, 36 injections in small bodies before the age of 5 is way too many. And a doxzen befire the brain is formed at 24 months is scandalous.

I have studied this for 20 years. Many more autism at epidemic levels, constant catastrophic increase in narcissism (which is a societal catastrophy), something is wrong wrong wrong with our lovely children.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2023), DNA (30th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), Gwin Ru (30th January 2023), mountain_jim (30th January 2023), onawah (30th January 2023), Pam (30th January 2023), Patient (16th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #510
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

I've come across this information as well.
    I'm just not buying it.
    I still think it's the vaccines.
    That being said I wouldn't recommend tylenol either.

N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a supplement they give to folks who have over dosed on tylenol. It repairs the liver, and ups glutathione production. There is a list as long as my arm of good things it does.
    They are trying to make it prescription only so I would go grab it while you can.
    I agree, and I did not mean to indicate that tylenol is the only culprit. We have so much proof of these kids that were vibrant little kids one minute get vaccines and I think the term I hear used frequently of parents of autistic kids is "switched off". But I think it is worth considering that avoiding it, during pregnancy and not giving it to your child post vaccine would be prudent. (if you are dead set on child vaccination). There are alternatives to pain which is frequently caused by inflammation, I use enzymes.It does provide great pain relief for a muscle strain type injury.They can also be used to aid digestion and reduce scar tissue. The Japanese actually use it for pain relief. I use Vitalzym both their generic enzyme and one that focuses on clotting and breaking down scar tissue.... Anyway. not trying to paint tylenol as the only bad kid on the block. Who knows? It could be another diversionary technique.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2023), DNA (30th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), Gwin Ru (30th January 2023), mountain_jim (30th January 2023), onawah (30th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #511
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    It is a cocktail of glyphosate, gmo, other pesticides, antibiotics in animals we eat, antibiotics taken for infection, vaccines giving the last hammer on the toxic soup our childrrn are exposed to even before birth and even before conception through a toxic mother.

One thing for sure, 36 injections in small bodies before the age of 5 is way too many. And a doxzen befire the brain is formed at 24 months is scandalous.

I have studied this for 20 years. Many more autism at epidemic levels, constant catastrophic increase in narcissism (which is a societal catastrophy), something is wrong wrong wrong with our lovely children.
    Powerful post. I have also noticed a huge increase the normalizing of narcissism. I think it is important to understand exactly what that means to ourselves, society, to everything. The stats at least at one time read 10%. I believe that number is rising very rapidly. I used to believe narcississm or sociopathy is a black or white thing.Either you are or you aren't. Thats way too symplistic. I now see it as a spectrum. It can be influenced.

I will be candid here, I know you, Flash, have been a good and dedicated mother and it has paid off. I have a son, he is very bright , he works but he openly admits to lacking any form of empathy. That was the one thing I tried to teach my 2 children was that living in a state of gratitude was very important. I find it encouraging that my son will discuss this with me and be open about the fact that he feels little to nothing about anything. He will at times get choked up and tell me he loves me.

Do you think one can learn to be compassionate or have empathy for another if it is not spontaneous? It breaks my heart.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), Gwin Ru (30th January 2023), mountain_jim (30th January 2023), onawah (30th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2023)

23. Link to Post #512
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2023), Gwin Ru (31st January 2023), mountain_jim (30th January 2023), onawah (30th January 2023), Seeclearly (30th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2023)

25. Link to Post #513
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Acetaminophen + Autism
    APR 21, 2023
    https://live.childrenshealthdefense....campaign=chdtv

(Video at the link)
    "William Parker, Ph.D., has done research on the repressed dangers of Tylenol (Acetaminophen). Today, he shares the shocking findings on ‘Good Morning CHD.’ What role does Vitamin B play in neurological toxicology? What about OTC drug timing in pregnancy? Watch to find out!

References:

Acetaminophen And Autism | Wplab Inc.

Autism And Acetaminophen (Paracetamol): A Summary Of Evidence - Video

The Safety Of Pediatric Use Of Paracetamol (Acetaminophen): A Narrative Review Of Direct And Indirect Evidence - PubMed

The Role Of Oxidative Stress, Inflammation And Acetaminophen Exposure From Birth To Early Childhood In The Induction Of Autism - PubMed

Hundreds Of ‘Tylenol Lawsuits’ Allege Retailers, Manufacturers Knew Acetaminophen During Pregnancy Could Cause Autism, ADHD

Autism Lawsuit With James Lyons-Weiler, Ph.D. + Louis Conte "
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (23rd April 2023), Bill Ryan (26th June 2023), Ewan (23rd April 2023), mountain_jim (23rd April 2023)

27. Link to Post #514
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,040 times in 8,169 posts

I've just posted (on Rumble) my first chopped section from last weekend's Reawaken America event in Miami. This section is the Dr Peter McCullough section from Day 1, a 13 hour video !

He starts off on Covid-19 the scam, goes on to the vaxx and the damage then gets into Autism, it's probable causes and now it's clear link to transgenderism.

This section is 30 minutes.

Dr Peter McCullough, Reawaken, Miami, May 2023

https://rumble.com/v2o412y-dr-peter-...-may-2023.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2lilna/?pub=4

Dr Peter McCullough, Reawaken, Miami, May 2023
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2023), Delight (16th May 2023), Ewan (22nd May 2023), mountain_jim (16th May 2023)

29. Link to Post #515
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2023), mountain_jim (16th May 2023)

31. Link to Post #516
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

... "Vaccinated & Boosted To Death" Dr. 'Judy Mikovits' & 'Stew Peters' Medical Interview 23:41

Interview from March 2023... refuse to get ANY injections!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2023), Ewan (22nd May 2023)

33. Link to Post #517
    Language
    English
    Thanks

EMF Exposure — A Major Factor in the Development of Autism
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    May 28, 2023
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...bid=1812725514

https://media.mercola.com/ImageServe...autism-pdf.pdf

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/IeUHk3k3CxDK/

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    Autism needs to be approached as a system; systems biology looks at everything in biology as a web where everything is connected.
    When you tug at one part of the web, the rest of the web changes
    Dr. Martha Herbert believes autism develops in response to environmental factors that irritate and excite the brain, such as toxic exposures, allergens and electromagnetic fields
    Autism can be predicted by looking at the level of brain irritability in the child.
    Mercury, EMF, glyphosate, vaccine adjuvants and processed foods are all contributing factors
    The neural network disturbance found in the brain of autistic children has been shown to be proportional to the amount of mitochondrial dysfunction they have; in other words, autism is an outgrowth of mitochondrial stress and dysfunction
    De novo (new) gene mutations can result when sperm is exposed to wireless radiation.
    Men desiring healthy children should avoid carrying their cellphone in their pants pocket

This interview was recorded in November 2018 at the annual Academy for Comprehensive and Integrative Medicine (ACIM) convention in Orlando, Florida, but this is the first time it was ever run on the site. At the time there was concern that the topic was too controversial, but now that five years has passed and COVID changed the controversial landscape we thought it would be good to release the video on this important topic.

I had the opportunity to interview two experts on autism and dirty electricity, Peter Sullivan and Dr. Martha Herbert, who cowrote “The Autism Revolution: Whole-Body Strategies for Making Life All It Can Be.”1 Here, we discuss some of the toxic factors that contribute to the development of autism, especially the role of electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs) and dirty electricity.

Sullivan’s Journey
    Sullivan has struggled with electromagnetic hypersensitivity, and still does to some degree, which was his primary motivation for learning more about it. He’s become a fount of knowledge as a result. As a software engineer in Silicon Valley in the 1990s, he was passionate about personal technology.

“I studied in Stanford. I did all kinds of human-computer interactions. I worked at multiple companies: as a troubleshooter in Silicon Valley, an engineer and a software designer at the very end. I worked at Netflix and some other companies people would know of,” he says.

In the early 2000s, problems began to take root. Fatigue and food allergies cropped up, and his children were struggling with developmental delays. He eventually realized he had toxic levels of mercury in his system.

“I eventually just took time off from work, in about 2005. I just said it’s ridiculous, with all these things going on, to have two people in the family working. I was focusing on my kids’ health and my health and really had some time and energy to really go deep and find out what was really out there.

I had a great doctor, Dr. Raj Patel … an integrative medical doctor who would talk about Candida overgrowth, mercury and all that stuff. He got us on track. Eventually, the kids slowly got better, but even after detoxing, I did not. I kept getting worse.

I got down to 131 pounds. I became electrically sensitive. My brain kept telling me, ‘All the stuff is safe and well-tested. I love technology.’ But my body was reacting like there was something really wrong. I was catching myself just throwing a cellphone away — feeling cellphones and then transformers when I plugged them in.”

He eventually learned about dirty electricity, and once he started addressing his exposure, he regained 10 pounds in a couple of months, along with his health. Today, he’s passionate about sharing information about the dangers of EMFs and dirty electricity, and how to address electromagnetic hypersensitivity.

“We’re just trying to share the information, make the field credible, because it’s very credible, and make sure people don’t have to suffer,” he says.

He even created an EMF-free tent that he brings with him to different seminars and conferences that people can sit in, as many of these events are held in places where you’re exposed to very high amounts of EMF. He’s also funded some of Herbert’s research.

Herbert’s Story
    I first met Herbert at a Cure Autism Now event (now Autism Speaks) in 2009. Herbert’s two children struggled with symptoms of autism when they were young. Today, they’re both grown and have fully recovered. Her initial focus was on mercury toxicity, looking at ways of doing noninvasive screening for toxic metals.

A lifelong environmentalist, Herbert went to medical school after getting a Ph.D. in history of consciousness at the University of California Santa Cruz. She studied pediatric neurology, and fell into working with autism after inheriting magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans from the first MRI study performed on autistic children in 1989.

“I was one of the first people — but not the only one — to identify white matter abnormalities in autism through brain imaging, not through gray tissue,” Herbert says. “That really violated the paradigm that behavior comes from the cortex. I was already kind of a whole-body person. I was seeing patients.

[Few of them] had these rare neurogenetic diseases that you’re trained for in pediatric neurology. But everybody was coming in with diarrhea and eczema, and they couldn’t sleep. It was almost like primary care in neuropsychiatry. That’s where I sort of edged my way into the whole-body approach.

I had an epiphany in 1999 … that all the stuff I was seeing in my patients really could connect with the environment … I started putting together and figuring out that this was really a systems [biology] approach to these conditions.”

A Systems Biology Approach to Autism
    Systems biology looks at everything in biology as a web, in which everything is connected to everything else. When you tug at one part of the web, the rest of the web changes. In conventional science, individual components and variables are studied in isolation. That’s how clinical research is designed.

“We’re looking for pure forms of disease. But mostly in these conditions that we’re talking about, it’s a mess,” Herbert says. “Everybody has a bunch of different [symptoms], some of which are more prominent than others. Early on in figuring out autism as a systems problem, I was looking at specific language problems or developmental language disorder.

But if you look at these people carefully, they have coordination issues … You see this subtle breakdown of the precision and fine-tuning of the brain … I finally … I found a great article about the networks in the brain that are messed up in psychiatric illnesses (not just autism but also schizophrenia, depression and so forth).

The hubs of these networks have very high-frequency gamma frequency … It turns out that this gamma frequency is driven by cells that are very high-energy demand mitochondrially centered cells …

We now have enough studies showing that the metabolic stuff going on in the brain match onto the networks going on in the brain. The proportion of network disturbance in some of these cases has been shown to be proportional to the amount of mitochondrial dysfunction.”

The Transcend Research Program
    Herbert has created a brain research program at Harvard called TRANSCEND2 (Treatment, Research and Neuroscience Evaluation of Neurodevelopmental Disorders). They use MRI, magnetoencephalography (MEG) and electroencephalogram (EEG). MEG measures the magnetic activity of the brain, whereas EEG measures the electrical activity.

“When you have electrical activity, the magnetic is at 90 degrees. They measure the same thing, but in somewhat different ways,” Herbert explains. Her hypothesis is that autism is not something you’re born with. It’s something you develop in response to environmental factors.

“In order to study that, I started studying babies from the time they were in their mother’s womb. We got biosamples from the mothers. We got biosamples at birth, and then — until the mothers stopped nursing — we get biosamples from them, plus EEG and autonomic … using wristbands … to see how things deteriorated in the kids who developed autism.

What we found was something that could be interpreted in a variety of ways. We’re working on publishing this. We have EEG dated of 2-week-old babies, predicting their outcome at 13 months.

Now, I just finished saying that I think that autism is something you developed. That would sound like something you’re born with, but you can’t say that they have autism. The way I think about it is if their brains are really excited and irritated. So, it matters very much what happens [in their early environment to make them] more predisposed.”

Whole-Body Wellness Approach Can Minimize Autism Risk

Using this early predictive ability, a small number of primary care pediatricians have started implementing whole-body approaches to the parents and children, showing that when whole-body lifestyle modification is implemented, such as avoidance of toxins and allergens, virtually none of these predisposed babies actually develop autism.

“My feeling is what we need is a public health intervention where people are taught how to keep healthy from preconception to pregnancy to infancy. If they get an EEG that says that their brain is irritable, you don’t want to do a drug … You want to do safe and healthy things, because [drugs and toxins are] the problem in the first place,” Herbert says.

There are many anecdotal stories from families with autistic children suggesting EMF causes problems, and Herbert and Sullivan are working on setting up an online database to capture this data.

“That when you reduce the Wi-Fi, the symptoms abate a lot. I know a kid who was stimming like crazy. He liked to stim by the dishwasher. Guess what, there was dirty electricity in this dishwasher. They fixed it and he stopped that, and a lot of his symptoms remitted,” Herbert says.

Common Risk Factors
    Essentially, Herbert believes autism can be predicted by looking at the level of brain irritability in the child. But what might contribute to this kind of irritability? Sullivan believes mercury, EMF and glyphosate are three major triggers, even more so than vaccines.

Herbert believes processed food is another major contributor. “Simply reducing allergens in the mother’s diet from preconception to pregnancy is a really big deal,” Herbert says. That said, it’s really the total load that matters, not any particular given factor.

“There are 10,000 different ways to injure mitochondria. It all piles up. All these little seemingly innocuous exposures add to the pile, so they all matter,” she says. Sullivan has created a video talk and booklet, “Simplifying Autism Improvement and Recovery,”3,4 which includes a list of suspects for parents to consider.

One big one that few people consider is de novo mutations resulting from sperm being exposed to wireless radiation from cellphones and laptops. Men desiring healthy children would do well to avoid carrying their cellphone in their pants pocket while it’s on, as the cellphone radiation can mutate the genes in the sperm. If you’re going to keep it in your pocket, make sure it’s off or in airplane mode.

Herbert is currently enrolling patients for her Child Health Inventory for Resilience and Prevention (CHIRP) study, which will gather information about the associations between the total burden of environmental stressors and exposures and chronic disease in children. If you have a child between the ages of 1 and 15, you can apply5 by filling out two prescreening questionnaires to determine your eligibility.

Most Parents Start Treatment at the Wrong End
    Herbert and Sullivan have worked with autistic children and have advised parents for a long time. What are some of the common mistakes they see people make? Sullivan replies:

“People assume it’s a problem with the child. They jump in and start treating the child. They assume it’s genetic or whatever, and they’re doing behavioral therapy. The things that I would do again for myself, if I could do it all again, is I would start with the environment. I would start with EMF, especially at night.

We turn off the baby monitor, the cordless phone base station, Wi-Fi, and even sometimes the circuit breaker for the bedroom … A wired baby monitor is safe … Plug everything into a power strip. Put the strip in the wall. When you go to bed, just pull out the power strip. In the morning, plug it back in. It’s not hard. Or, put it on a timer.

I would say it’s a state of overload not just for the kids, but for the entire family … There are [many] things you need to do [to clean up your environment]. The key is in the sequence. Do the easiest things that get you the most impact.

That’s why we’re starting with EMF. Because once you reduce that, you start sleeping better, and then you start to have more capacity. You want to build a spiral of capacity. You start an upward spiral …

Martin Pall’s paper6 on the neuropsychiatric effects from microwaves and EMFs show it’s a big factor, as is sleep, because sleep and [lowering] inflammation are fundamental to good mental health.”

More Information
    For more information about autism and wireless radiation, how EMFs affect sleep, and recommendations for EMF meters and tips for EMF safety, see Sullivan’s website, ClearLightVentures.com.

On Herbert’s site, HigherSynthesisHealth.com, you can find information about how to improve your overall health and lower your total body stress burden for a healthy pregnancy and baby."

+ Sources and References
    1 Amazon.com, The Autism Revolution by Dr. Martha Herbert and Karen Weintraub
    2 Transcend Research Program
    3 Clear Light Ventures, Simplifying Autism Improvement and Recovery
    4 Simplifying Autism Improvement and Recovery Slideshow
    5 Documenting Hope, CHIRP study
    6 Journal of Chemical Neuroanatomy 2016 Sep;75(Pt B):43-51
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2023), Ewan (29th May 2023)

35. Link to Post #518
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,642 times in 8,594 posts

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/stat...009321989?s=20

https://dailyclout.io/vaccines-cause-autism/

Vaccines Cause Autism
    May 30, 2023 • by Steve Kirsch
    Nearly all the world’s autism experts know it. They just can’t talk about it.
    Originally Published on the Author’s Substack

Executive summary

According to one of the world’s most respected authorities on autism, all, or nearly all, of the world’s top 100 scientists in the autism field know that vaccines are the primary driver behind the autism crisis in America. They just aren’t allowed to talk about it in public. If they did that, they would lose their funding, their job, and be the subject of intimidation techniques from their peers. So they keep quiet and nobody knows what they really think.

Did you know that there are large pediatric practices in America located in high autism areas that have ZERO kids with autism? Normally, we’d simply study what these practices have in common that are different from their peers. It’s called “copying what works.” Showcasing these best practices would dramatically improve the health of kids in the US and reverse the staggering rise in autism rates which are now nearly 5% of people under 40 (per my survey of 10,000 kids).

Note: I make my 10,000 children survey record-level data public for everyone to see. The CDC doesn’t.

If these “best practices” were adopted and encouraged by the CDC, FDA, and NIH, we’d be the healthiest nation on earth and autism rates would drop to insignificant levels.

The reasons there are no studies examining these best practices include:
    1. Almost nobody knows these practices exist and who they are. They keep a low profile. Otherwise, the health authorities would shut them down.
    2. A common key strategy used in these practices is to avoid vaccination entirely and avoid the use of acetaminophen entirely. The drug companies would not allow a study like this to be published. The journal wouldn’t believe it either; it’s so counter narrative.
    3. Another key strategy is if giving a vaccine, give them one at a time rather than multiple vaccines at once. If they admitted this, the CDC credibility would go way down.
    4. Clinical outcomes simply don’t matter if you don’t follow the narrative.
    5. If it became known that the CDC, FDA, and NIH have been giving advice that made Americans chronically ill, it would tarnish their reputation and nobody would trust them in the future.

The bottom line is that the experts know how to solve the chronic disease crisis in America, but they are not allowed to talk about it. And even if they did, no one would listen or believe them. They would be labeled as liars and misinformation spreaders. Trust me, I know something about that.

In my case, I’m not afraid of having my medical license revoked because I don’t have a medical license. And I’m not afraid of any reputational damage because I’m already disrespected by the mainstream community and banned for life on Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Medium, and so on. Google rates me as the world’s #1 misinformation superspreader. Most of my former friends won’t talk to me. So I have nothing to lose!

I will fund a study to identify the common unique practices of clinics with superior health outcomes (including zero autism). And I’m also going to fund a robust statistical analysis on my survey data to prove that it shows a causal link between vaccines and a variety of chronic diseases in a way that is impervious to attack.

The bottom line is that the mainstream medical community and CDC will never do these studies. And if they did, they’d never publicly release the underlying data.

But I will do these studies and release the data. And America will finally learn the truth about the incalculable damage that the CDC, FDA, and NIH have done.

< much more at link >
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2023), Ewan (30th May 2023), Gwin Ru (30th May 2023), onawah (31st May 2023)

37. Link to Post #519
    Language
    English
    Thanks

‘Parents’ Magazine Deception re Mercury in Vaccines
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    ‘Parents’ Magazine Deceives about Infant Excretion of Mercury from Vaccines
    by Jeremy R. Hammond
    May 30, 2023
    https://www.jeremyrhammond.com/2023/...ry+in+Vaccines

"The New York Times vs. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

Parents magazine falsely claims that a 2008 study proved that mercury from vaccines is rapidly eliminated from infants’ bodies.

An article published on March 15, 2023, on the website of the digital magazine Parents claims to provide “proof” that vaccines do not cause autism, but instead the article simply deceives parents about the science.
    https://www.parents.com/health/autis...-cause-autism/

The article is riddled with deceptive statements, but perhaps the most illustrative example is how, to support the claim that vaccines do not cause autism, Parents argues that the mercury in vaccines cannot possibly cause autism because “Babies excrete thimerosal rapidly”.

Thimerosal is the name of the mercury-based preservative formerly used in numerous childhood vaccines. It is about half ethylmercury by weight. Although still used in multi-dose vials of influenza vaccines, it was phased out of other childhood vaccines around the turn of the century. According to Parents, this decision was made “out of an abundance of caution.”

Parents withholds the fact that this ostensible precautionary measure was taken after it became known that the routine childhood vaccine schedule recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was exposing infants to cumulative levels of mercury in excess of the government’s own safety guidelines.

Thus, Parents’ account of why the decision was made to phase out the use of thimerosal in most vaccines serves to whitewash the extraordinary malfeasance of the CDC and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Far from being a story about how these agencies took a precautionary step to protect children’s health, the truth is that they sought to increase the number of vaccines children receive throughout the late 1980s and 1990s without ever bothering to consider the potential harms from the known neurotoxin contained in those products.

The conclusion to be drawn from that episode of history is not, as Parents would have us believe, that we can trust these government agencies to take precautions in the best interests of our children’s health; the conclusion is rather that these agencies have proven themselves to be criminally reckless and completely unworthy of our trust.

Coming to its claim that “Babies excrete thimerosal rapidly”, Parents magazine outright lies about the science by stating that “Research published in the journal Pediatrics in 2008 showed that babies excrete thimerosal too quickly for it to build up to dangerous amounts.” According to Parents, the researchers “found that infants expel thimerosal about 10 times faster than fish mercury­—so rapidly that it can’t accumulate in the body between vaccine doses.”

By “fish mercury”, Parents means the form of mercury called methylmercury.

Parents quotes the lead author of the study, Michael Pichichero, saying:

This study helps to debunk a crucial basis of the autism-vaccines theory, which held that babies were getting so many thimerosal-containing shots that the chemical would build up in the bloodstream and eventually cross over to the brain, where it could theoretically impact development. . . . But thimerosal leaves babies’ bodies way too quickly for that to happen, which just adds more proof that this theory is extremely unlikely.

Contrary to this characterization by both Parents and Pichichero, however, the 2008 Pediatrics study did not demonstrate that the mercury from vaccines is rapidly eliminated from infants’ bodies. Nor did the study show that mercury from vaccines does not accumulate in the brain.

In fact, Pichicehero et al. acknowledged in the study that animal data indicated that, “similar to methyl mercury, ethyl mercury readily transports to all tissues”; they also acknowledged that “relatively little is known about the pharmacokinetics of ethyl mercury, particularly when administered intramuscularly.”

“Pharmacokinetics” is the study of bodily absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion of a substance. Since so little is known about the toxicity of injected ethylmercury, the government’s regulatory system has made assumptions about it based on comparisons with ingested methylmercury.

The authors of the Pediatrics study measured ethylmercury in the blood of infants before and at a single point in time point after vaccination and found “low levels”, which they interpreted as suggesting “relatively low risk for toxicity from this exposure.”

However, the conclusion that ethylmercury represents a low risk of toxicity to infants does not logically follow from the finding of “low levels” of ethylmercury in the blood after vaccination.

The authors admit that, while “blood levels have been shown to be a predictor of toxicity for methyl mercury exposure”, the “importance of blood levels of ethyl mercury for assessing toxicity is unknown”. Their study “was not designed to assess the toxicity of thimerosal”.

Parents’ characterization of the study as having shown that the mercury from vaccines is rapidly eliminated from infants’ bodies is categorically false. The study absolutely did not demonstrate that.

In fact, the study authors explicitly acknowledged that their measurements “are unable to determine the fate of the mercury after it leaves the blood”, which is a crucial point.

Pichichero et al. stated that their findings are in accordance with a 2005 study of infant rhesus macaques, which likewise found that ethylmercury is more readily eliminated from the blood than methylmercury, but they curiously omitted the fact that this earlier study had additionally shown that ethylmercury is more persistent in the brain.

In fact, the 2005 study, which was published in Environmental Health Perspectives and has been described by FDA researchers as “the most relevant study on which to base a comparative assessment of infant mercury exposure or risk from thimerosal [ethylmercury] relative to MeHg [methylmercury]”, concluded that the government’s use of methylmercury toxicology as a reference for risk assessment from thimerosal exposure is scientifically invalid and that the use of mercury in vaccines represents a significant cause for concern.

Indeed, the authors expressed the concern that the mercury from vaccines that accumulates in the brain has been “associated with a significant increase in the number of microglia in the brain” and that “‘an active neuroinflammatory process’ has been demonstrated in brains of autistic patients, including a marked activation of microglia.”

So why has Pichichero told the media that his study “helps to debunk” the idea that mercury from vaccines enters and accumulates in the brain when he knows that the mercury from vaccines is more persistent in the brain than methylmercury? Why is he lying?

And why does Parents tell the public that the study by Pichichero et al. proves that the mercury from vaccines is rapidly eliminated from infants’ bodies when the authors of that study explicitly acknowledged the limitation that their study did not determine the fate of the mercury? Why is Parents magazine lying to parents this way?

We can only speculate as to the reasons, but it’s notable that Pichichero et al. were funded by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) under the directorship of Dr. Anthony Fauci. Naturally, the government funds researchers who are willing to produce the desired results. In this case, the desired conclusion was that the “low levels” of mercury detected in the blood of infants “suggest relatively low risk of toxicity”, even though this is a non sequitur fallacy.

That conclusion does not follow logically from the premise because it matters where the mercury goes. Obviously, if the mercury leaves the blood only to accumulate in the brain, that hardly suggests a low risk of toxicity.

A conclusion that does follow from how both the study’s lead author and Parents magazine outright lie to parents about the scientific evidence is that there are professional propagandists who masquerade as scientists or as journalists. The aim of the article’s author, Lauren Gelman, is transparently not to educate parents about the risks of vaccinations but to advocate public vaccine policy.

It’s also important to realize that, when the media lie to parents this way about vaccine safety, they are simply following the CDC’s example.

To briefly address a few other deceptions in the Parents article, it opens with the claim that the idea that vaccines might cause autism originated in the late 1990s with the concern about mercury along with the study we’ve all heard so much about that was published in The Lancet in 1998 and later retracted.

However, that claim is demonstrably false; concerns about vaccines causing autism long predate the Lancet study.

It was not Dr. Andrew Wakefield and his coauthors who came up with the idea of a possible link between vaccines and autism. In fact, they merely relayed how parents or doctors of some of the children included in the study had observed a temporal association between receipt of the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine and developmental regression.

That this temporal association exists is hardly controversial: in fact, the author of the Parents article argues that this is purely coincidental by remarking, “Researchers suspect that parents may mistakenly associate the MMR vaccine with autism because signs of autism often first appear around 12 to 15 months, which is also when the vaccine is first administered.”

To prove that parents’ concern about vaccines causing autism long predates the 1998 study, it is sufficient to point out how the Institute of Medicine (IOM) in 1991 published a review acknowledging that longstanding parental concern and finding “no evidence” to support a causal relationship between the diphtheria, tetanus, and whole-cell pertussis (DTP) vaccine and autism—which was an unsurprising finding given the fact, as the IOM also observed, that no studies had been done to test that hypothesis.

Parents argues that mercury in vaccines can’t have been causing autism since the rate of autism in the childhood population has continued to increase since thimerosal was phased out around the turn of the century, but this argument overlooks how the CDC also began recommending flu shots to pregnant women and infants as young as six months while also increasing the number of vaccines containing another known neurotoxin, aluminum.

Regarding vaccination during pregnancy, Parents asserts, “Many studies—including one published in August 2020 in the Annals of Internal Medicine—have confirmed that getting the flu shot while pregnant isn’t related to an increased risk of autism spectrum disorders in the fetus.”

In fact, that study acknowledged that “research studies suggest that pandemic influenza during pregnancy may increase risks for stillbirth and preterm birth”, and it cited a 2017 study in JAMA Pediatrics by Ousseny Zerbo et al. that “reported an increased risk in ASD [autism spectrum disorder] in the offspring of women who received influenza vaccination during the first trimester”.

The only other relevant study mentioned was published in The BMJ in 2015. It found no association between flu shots during pregnancy and autism, but among the limitations of its methodology were limited follow-up for autism diagnosis, limited statistical precision due to a much smaller study population, and an inability to analyze data specific to the critical developmental period of the first trimester of pregnancy.

Thus, when Parents says that “many studies” have “confirmed” that there is no increased risk of autism in the children of women who received a flu shot during pregnancy, what it really means that of the three studies that have been done, only one found an association—a “20% increased risk associated with vaccine exposure in the first trimester”, as summarized in the Annals paper.

The increased risk of autism found by Zerbo et al. indicated four additional cases of autism for every 1,000 women vaccinated during pregnancy.

The authors of the Annals study mention how the statistical significance of that association between influenza vaccination and autism “vanished” after the authors of the JAMA Pediatrics study “corrected” for ostensible “confounding”.

Other researchers, however, have criticized Zerbo et al. for the method they used to supposedly “correct” the data since the method assumed that various risk factors are competing hypotheses rather than factors possibly contributing to the increased risk of autism associated with influenza vaccination during pregnancy.

Additionally, the authors of the Annals study looked specifically at a pandemic flu shot used in Europe called Pandemrix and explicitly cautioned against generalizing their findings to the pandemic influenza vaccines used in the US and to seasonal flu shots.

The Pandemrix vaccine, incidentally, was associated with an increased risk of narcolepsy, a neurological disorder affecting the brain’s ability to control sleep-wake cycles, resulting in uncontrollable daytime sleepiness. The biological mechanism explaining this adverse event is that the antigen component of the vaccine closely resembles hypocretin, a protein produced in the brain’s hypothalamus that regulates the sleep-wake cycle. Thus, the hypothesis is that, in certain individuals, the vaccine caused an autoimmune reaction resulting in narcolepsy.

The Parents article contains the statement, “In 2004, the World Health Organization and Institute of Medicine concluded no link between autism rates and thimerosal exposure after examining the health records of hundreds of thousands of children.”

That statement makes it sound as though the WHO and IOM conducted a joint study of their own, which is untrue. Rather, the IOM conducted a review of existing literature, which the WHO was not involved with.

Setting aside those more trivial errors, Parents withholds from its readers the fact that the IOM’s 2004 Immunization Safety Review rather acknowledged that “the hypothesis that exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccines could be associated with neurodevelopmental disorders” is “biologically plausible” and that the evidence was “inadequate to accept or reject a causal relationship between thimerosal exposures from childhood vaccines and the neurodevelopmental disorders of autism, ADHD, and speech or language delay.” (Emphasis added.)

Moreover, the IOM acknowledged that ethylmercury is a “known neurotoxin” that “accumulates in the brain” and “can injure the nervous system.”

After making that deceptive claim about the IOM review, in the same paragraph, Parents immediately adds, “What’s more, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found no link between thimerosal and autism in nine different studies between 2003 and 2012.”

But as already noted, Parents conceals how the CDC was responsible for infants being exposed to cumulative levels of mercury in excess of the government’s own safety guidelines, and the magazine treats the CDC as a credible authority rather than a corrupt agency with a proven track record of untrustworthiness and blatant biases. Obviously, since it is responsible for its routine childhood vaccine schedule becoming “standard of care” in pediatric practices across the country, the CDC has a huge incentive to accept findings that favor its policies while ignoring findings that do not align with its policy goal of achieving high vaccine uptake.

Instructively, not one of those nine CDC studies was actually designed to test the hypothesis that vaccines administered according to the CDC’s schedule can contribute to the development of autism in genetically susceptible children.

The fact that existing research was not designed to test that hypothesis was acknowledged by the IOM in a 2012 review titled Adverse Effects of Vaccines: Evidence and Causality.

In sum, while Parents magazine purports to offer scientific “proof” to support its headline claim that “Vaccines Don’t Cause Autism”, it instead dishes out more of the usual deceitful propaganda intended to persuade parents to unquestioningly comply with the CDC’s recommendations. As ever, what the government and media say science says about vaccines and what science actually tells us are two completely different things."
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2023), Ewan (1st June 2023), mountain_jim (1st June 2023)

39. Link to Post #520
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Simpsonwood Meeting: 23 Years Later Time to Connect the Dots
    https://live.childrenshealthdefense....3-years-later/

The Simpsonwood Meeting: 23 Years Later Time to Connect the Dots

"A Secret Meeting and Government Cover-up of the Mercury/Autism

Two Day Event in Georgia June 7&8 - Rally + March Main event June 8 at the Georgia Capitol

Sponsored by Children’s Health Defense, Next Steps, Georgia Coalition for Vaccine Choice, and Healthy & Informed Georgia

On June 7-8, 2000, top public health officials, government scientists, vaccine manufacturers and vaccine specialists met behind closed doors at the isolated Simpsonwood Retreat and Conference Center in Norcross, Georgia. At this secret meeting it was revealed that the vaccine additive thimerosal was linked to Autism. They tried to hide this critical information but the transcript eventually leaked to Robert F. Kennedy Jr. who exposed what happened in his 2005 Rolling Stone Expose titled Deadly Immunity.

23 years later in Georgia we will be shining a light on the darkness surrounding Simpsonwood, the Watergate moment for the Medical Freedom Movement.Learn the truth about the pharmaceutical industry’s influence on our public health agencies and the devastating impact this has had on the health of our nation’s children. It’s time to connect the dots from Simpsonwood to the Covid Crisis.

Get all information and updates at ChildrensHealthDefense.org/Simpsonwood

SPEAKERS INCLUDE

Mary Holland, J.D., CHD President & General Counsel on Leave
    Rolf Hazlehurst, Esq., CHD Senior Staff Attorney, father of a vaccine-injured child with autism
    Brian Hooker, Ph.D., CHD Chief Scientific Officer
    Lyn Redwood, R.N., MSN, mother of a vaccine-injured child with autism
    Mark Blaxill, Canary Party Founder, Author, Holland Center + Vibrant Technology CFO, father of a vaccine-injured child with autism
    Leslie Manookian, Health Freedom Defense Fund President & Founder
    Jennifer Margulis, Ph.D., Author
    Ginger Taylor, Activist, mother of a vaccine-injured child with autism
    Kimberly Overton, R.N.
    Nikki Holland, DPT, ATC,
    more to be announced"
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2023), Gwin Ru (8th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst 1 16 26 27 LastLast