+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 4 14 27 LastLast

Thread: Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

For those requesting credible research on autism caused by vaccination, please read at least the first few pages of Robert F Kennedy's research on thimerosal.

http://www.robertfkennedyjr.com/docs...andalFINAL.PDF

Quote ...The first known cases of autism were diagnosed in 1943 in children born in the first months after
    Eli Lilly began adding mercury to baby vaccines in 1931. Leo Kanner, who first described and
    named the disease based upon his encounters with 11 autistic children, was one of the fathers of
    American psychiatry. He described the disease as “a behavior pattern not known to me or anyone
    else heretofore.”...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LindyLou22 For This Post:

Daughter of Time (3rd August 2015), gripreaper (7th February 2015), Hervé (7th February 2015), JRS (7th February 2015), Muzz (7th February 2015), seko (1st April 2015), Sophocles (28th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #62
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Trace Amounts: The Documentary The CDC Doesn’t Want You To See

Mercury Toxicity: Has it caused one of the worst health crises in American history?
    “We found out that the Thimeresol would be toxic down to – not grams, not mg’s, not mcgs, but nano grams – parts per billion – which was almost unbelieveable. This was published in the American Journal Medical Society, in the New York Academy Sciences and in the Journal For the Chemical Speciality Manufactures Association and it didn’t make wave, there wasn’t even a ripple – no one seemed to care.” – Dr Frank P Engley PhD – Blue Ribbon Panel Member 1948 AMA meeting regarding Thimeresol’s concerns
    During the past two decades, the diagnosis of autism occurring in children has risen dramatically from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 68 and our scientific community is no closer to determining a cause. But one thing they automatically do is emphatically deny a possible link between autism cases and something found in our vaccines.

Trace Amounts see trailer here: is a riveting new documentary being released worldwide on April, 1st 2015. It’s the true story of Eric Gladen’s painful journey through mercury poisoning that he believes resulted from a thimerosal-loaded tetanus shot. At the age of 29, he became diagnosed as an adult with autism-like symptoms. His experience spurred him on an urgent quest for the truth about the role of mercury poisoning in the Autism epidemic.

While the medical and scientific community -who follow direct orders from the CDC -pointblank refuses to admit that there is a link between mercury toxicity and autism -this film exposes some very incriminating evidence that they are actually very awareof its ability to trigger autism.

Many scientific studies have proven that mercury toxicity can cause the exact same symptoms as autism -so you can bet the CDC simply does not want you to see this film. With billions of dollars at stake -and a reputation built on the public’s trust -the CDC can’t afford to have you find out what is happening.

The Film
    Eric and the film’s other director, Shiloh Levine, traveled around the USA interviewing scientists, reporters, doctors, and various experts about Thimeresol in our vaccines. Eric specifically wanted to know: was his thimeresol-loaded Tetanus vaccine the sole cause of his massive decline in health?

After receiving the vaccine back in 2004 Eric’s physical and mental health quickly went into a terrible downward spiral; he realized he was incredibly sensitive to noise and to light, he hallucinated and had trouble sleeping. He also could not keep still, was shaking regularly and he became extremely anxious.

Eric had gone from being a healthy, fully functioning adult, to an adult with symptoms like that of autism. How could this happen?

Could it be the exact same concern many parents also have? That the thimeresol in the vaccines was the main cause of their children’s decline in health?

What Trace Amounts Exposes
    This 94 minute film leaves you absolutely reeling with the undeniable evidence behind the dangers of thimeresol and the deliberate cover-up of it’s toxic effects which were discovered early on by many scientists.

Whilst I urge you to see it for yourself, I have highlighted some of the main issues it covers:
    • Thimeresol’s dark history
    • Why it was removed from pet vaccines, but not removed from human vaccines
    • Eli Lilly’s ‘safety study’ of thimeresol – 22 people with meningitis had injections of thimeresol; 22 died most within a day of receiving the injection; despite this, Eli Lilly concluded that thimeresol had a ‘very low toxicity for humans’
    • Mercury is the second most toxic substance to humans, second to plutonium
    • EPA states that 2 ppb is the maximum safe level for drinking water; 200 ppb found in water (e.g. a lake or swimming pool) would be classified as hazardous waste; in most vaccines containing thimeresol there is an amount of 50,000 ppb.
    • Despite CDC saying mercury has been removed from vaccines, thimeresol is still found in flu, meningitis and tetanus vaccines
    • Most vaccines for third-world countries still contain thimeresol
    • The synergistic toxicity with mercury- and aluminium-containing vaccines is exponentially more harmful to humans
    • Thimeresol was studied back in the 1940’s for it’s efficiency as an antibacterial preservative – it was proven to be poor and neurotoxic – Eli Lilly were told of about this, but did nothing
    • Other studies showed that mice were killed when injected with vaccines containing thimeresol; Eli Lilly did nothing
    • Thimeresol does not need to be used in single vaccines, only in the multi-dose shots
    • Dr. Andrew Wakefield in his Lancet study only ever hinted at a link and suggested the use of single vaccines till further evidence was made conclusive; many studies from around the world have now replicated and proven his theory
    • The Homeland Security Act was secretly brought in to protect Eli Lilly and other vaccine companies from being sued for any problems related to thimeresol or any other ingredients found in vaccinations
    • Autism can be successfully treated with chelation therapy, nutritional supplements, and dietary changes, often leading to the diagnosis eventually being “removed”
    • The concerning amounts of mercury found in our environment from coal plants
    • Energy saving lightbulbs are a mercury health hazard
    “I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed.” – William Thompson PhD Co- Author of CDC studies carried out to ‘prove’ the link between vaccines and autism was unfounded.
    The Experts Interviewed in Trace Amounts
    • Paul Offit, MD
    • Dan Burton – Retired Congressman
    • Dan Olmstead – Reporter
    • Andrew Cutler – PhD Scientist
    • Brian Hooker – Researcher & Bioengineer
    • Professor Boyd Haley
    • Sander Greenland – Professor of Epidemiology
    • Dr. Mark Geier – Physician and Researcher
    • David Kirby Investigative Journalist
    • Dr. Frank B Engley PhD Scientific Researcher

CDC Chief Admits That Vaccines Trigger Autism
    “Now, we all know that vaccines can occasionally cause fevers in kids. So if a child was immunized, got a fever, had other complications from the vaccines. And if you’re predisposed with the mitochondrial disorder, it can certainly set off some damage. Some of the symptoms can be symptoms that have characteristics of autism.” – Julie Gerberding, present head of Merck’s vaccine division speaking to Sanjay Gupta of CNN when she was still head of the CDC. This was regarding the Hannah Poling case where a court awarded her family damages concluding that her vaccines did cause her autism.

A Collective Evolution Call To Action: What Can We Do

We can bring about change through spreading awareness about this film. Trace Amounts is currently touring around the USA, please view the ‘join us’ film above and then click here to find out if it comes near your town. You can arrange a screening with friends and family.

In the wake of the CDC Whistleblower case, and the subsequent mainstream media blackout, many people agree: Trace Amounts could not have come at a better time.

Further Reading:

The producers of this film have put up some awesome videos and links to many of the studies mentioned which will enable you to take a further look into this controversial issue and decide for yourself: is thimeresol causing autism?

Thimerosal Safety data
    History of Thimerosal
    Scientific Papers on Mercury
    More about Thimeresol

If you wish to still vaccinate please ask your Doctor for Thimeresol-free shots.

Are You Or Your Family Suffering From Mercury Toxicity?
    A non-invasive oral swab test can be done in the privacy of your own home with the toxyscreen.com mercury and lead test. This painless test is taken from inside the mouth and behind the lower lip. It’s so gentle it can be done while a child is sleeping -causing far less stress for you and your infant than that of a blood test. While Trace Amounts is mainly concerned with mercury poisoning, many heavy metals are causing unprecedented health problems in humans and, most concerningly, our children. Take a look at the full profile test that also screens for levels of cadmium and arsenic. Synergistic toxicity is a huge health problem.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Alekahn2 (2nd March 2015), Aspen (14th March 2015), Daughter of Time (1st April 2015), NancyV (25th July 2015), seko (1st April 2015), Sophocles (28th February 2015), Stephanie (4th April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd April 2015)

5. Link to Post #63
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Hmmm...

Something else to ponder about:

How a jab plunged my life into madness

BBC newsman Malcolm Brabant says yellow-fever vaccination led him to believe he was the Devil

'You don’t give up’: two years after the start of his ordeal, life remains tough for Malcolm Brabant, his wife Trine and son Lukas
    Photo: Clara Molden

By Peter Stanford
    2:00PM GMT 28 Feb 2015

MALCOLM BRABANT’S face – round, ruddy, full-featured, and crowned by a bald dome – is immediately recognisable. For 30 years he has been an award-winning member of the BBC’s team of foreign correspondents, bringing wars, natural disasters, political stand-offs and occasionally something a bit more cheerful into our living rooms on the evening news.

If the countenance is familiar, though, his current location isn’t. His usual on-screen sign-off is ringing in my ears — “Malcolm Brabant, BBC News, Athens” – but today he is welcoming me into his home in Copenhagen.

He is, he explains, currently living in exile from the Greek capital, and thereby “missing one the biggest news stories of my career”. The reason is the biggest personal story of Brabant’s 58 years. As he puts it with what I quickly learn is characteristic bluntness: “I went bonkers.”

In April 2011, he attended an Athens clinic for a routine vaccination against yellow fever before an assignment in the Ivory Coast. As well as reporting from Athens, he has also travelled the globe to cover international stories, winning a coveted Sony award in 1993 for his reporting from a besieged Sarajevo at the height of the Bosnian crisis.

His reaction to the vaccine, however, was anything but routine. “It fried my brain,” he states simply. Overnight a previously sane man developed severe psychosis. An agnostic, Brabant became so convinced he was the Messiah that he telephoned his bemused fellow correspondent, Allan Little, to appoint him “first disciple” and ask him to record his words of wisdom.

One minute he was announcing that the Queen was aware of his divine status, the next he was claiming to be able to stop the traffic just by thinking about it, and control all technology. To prove the point, he flushed his Kindle down the lavatory.

It was utterly bewildering for those around him, especially when he switched into the persona of Winston Churchill, and then the Devil. Yet, because he had no insight into how strangely he was acting, Brabant also attempted to carry on reporting, with results that horrified previously admiring editors at the BBC.

[...]

Related Articles
    'I suffered mental torment after routine injection' 25 May 2013

Full article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...o-madness.html

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Aspen (14th March 2015), Daughter of Time (1st April 2015), NancyV (25th July 2015), seko (1st April 2015), Sophocles (28th February 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd April 2015)

7. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Please check out this PDF that I came across today, was Googling "amyloid beta" + "GWS" and found something really interesting,

http://www.jpands.org/vol9no2/blaylock.pdf

Chronic Microglial Activation and
    Excitotoxicity Secondary to Excessive Immune Stimulation:
    Possible Factors in Gulf War Syndrome and Autism

Russell L. Blaylock, M.D.

ABSTRACT

There is considerable and growing evidence that chronic
    microglial activation plays a major role in numerous neurological
    conditions including Alzheimer’s dementia, Parkinson’s disease,
    ALS, strokes, and inflammatory brain diseases.

The release of toxic
    elements from activated microglia, such as cytokines and
    excitotoxins, is known to produce neurodegeneration.

Peripheral
    immune stimulation has been shown to activate CNS microglia,
    and when excessive can lead to neurodegeneration and cognitive
    defects commonly associated with both the Gulf War Syndrome
    (GWS) and autism.

This paper summarizes the mechanism linking
    these two disorders with excessive immune stimulation secondary
    to overvaccination.

Following the first GulfWar, tens of thousands ofAmerican and
    British veterans began to suffer from numerous complaints, which
    have become known as the Gulf War Syndrome (GWS).

These
    included recurrent fevers, cognitive difficulties, neuropsychiatric
    problems, polyarthralgias, chronic fatigue syndrome, and
    numerous allergies where none existed before.

In addition, an increase in birth defects has been documented in
    the offspring of Gulf veterans, including tricuspid valve
    insufficiency, aortic valve stenosis, renal agenesis or hypoplasia,
    and hypospadias.

One recent study documented reduced cerebrovascular flow
    and impaired ability to handle complex cognitive tasks in a
    substantial number of these veterans.

Another study found that
    cognitive symptoms correlated closely with immune dysfunction in
    Gulf War veterans, but not with nonveteran chronic fatigue
    controls.

The Gulf War veteran was exposed to as many as 17
    inoculations over a very short period.

PLEASE read more.

8. Link to Post #65
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

The doctor who beat the British General Medical Council by proving that vaccines aren't necessary to achieve health

Anna Rodgers, Collective Evolution, Sun, 15 Mar 2015 20:40 CET

Dr Jayne Donegan – the UK Doctor Who Battled The GMC and WON

What happened when a UK doctor appeared as an expert witness to help two mothers prove in court that their children didn't need to be vaccinated?

A 3 year court case against the British General Medical Council that ended with the doctor accused having all allegations dropped.

Dr. Jayne Donegan, a UK GP, has lived a most fascinating story. It began with her originally being a very strong advocate for vaccinations, but fast forward quite a few years later, and she now not only speaks out against the dangers of vaccinations, but ended up being taken to the General Medical Council with some pretty serious claims by them regarding her professionalism.

After a few stressful years in court against them, Dr. Donegan won her case. But chances are, this is the first you're hearing of it.

In order for you to get the full account of what happened, it's best to read her full story. Dr. Donegan gave me her permission to use her account below:

Dr. Jayne Donegan's Story
    Quote Having trained as a conventional medical doctor, qualifying from St. Mary's Hospital Medical School, University of London, in 1983, all of my undergraduate teaching and postgraduate experience in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Family Planning, Child Health, Orthopedics, Emergency Medicine and General Practice led me to be a strong supporter of the Universal Childhood Vaccination Program. Indeed, I used to counsel parents in the 1980s who didn't want to vaccinate their children against whooping cough - which was regarded as the 'problematic' vaccine in those days.

I used to tell them that there were, indeed, adverse reactions, associated with the vaccine - I was not one of those doctors who would gloss over such unpleasant details - but that we doctors were told that the adverse reactions that might occur after the pertussis vaccine were at least ten times less likely than the chance of getting complications from having the disease, and that, essentially, the point of giving their child the vaccine was to prevent them from getting the disease.
    I Used To Think Parent's Who Don't Vaccinate Were Either Ignorant or Sociopathic
    Indeed, I used to think that parents who didn't want to vaccinate their children were either ignorant, or sociopathic. I believe that view is not uncommon among doctors today. Why did I have this attitude? Well, throughout my medical training I was taught that the people who used to die in their thousands or hundreds of thousands from diseases like diphtheria, whooping cough and measles - diseases for which there are vaccines - stopped dying because of the introduction of vaccines.

At the same time, I was taught that diseases like typhus, cholera, rheumatic and scarlet fever - for which there are no vaccines - stopped killing people because of improvements in social conditions. It would have been a logical progression to have asked myself why, if social conditions improved the health of the population with respect to some diseases, would they not improve their health with regard to them all, but the amount of information that you are required to absorb during medical training is so huge that you just tend to take it as read and not make the connections that might be obvious to someone else.

It was a received article of faith for me and my contemporaries that vaccination was the single most useful health intervention that had ever been introduced, and when my children were born in 1991 and 1993 I unquestioningly - well, that is to say, I thought it was with full knowledge backed up by all my medical training - had them vaccinated, up as far as MMR, because that was the right thing to do. I even let my 4-week-old daughter be injected with an out-of-date BGC vaccine at a public health clinic.

Out Of Date BCG Vaccine Injured My Child
    I noticed (force of habit - I automatically scan vials for drug name, batch number and expiry date) that the vaccine was out of date and said, "Oh, excuse me, it looks like it's out of date," and the doctor answered matter-of-factly, "Oh don't worry, that's why the clinic was delayed for an hour - we were just checking that it was OK to give it, and it is," and I said, "OK," and let her inject it... my poor daughter had a terrible reaction, but I was so convinced that it was all for the best that I carried on with all the rest of them at 2, 3 and 4 months.

No Evidence Of Measles Epidemic

First it was one MMR shot, then two, now THREE?

That is where I was coming from - even my interest in homeopathy didn't dent my enthusiasm for vaccines; so far as I could see, it was the same process - give a small dose of something and it makes you immune - no conflict. So what happened? In 1994 there was the Measles Rubella Campaign in which 7 million schoolchildren were vaccinated against measles and rubella. The Chief Medical Officer sent out letters to all GPs, pharmacists, nursing officers and other healthcare staff, telling us that there was going to be an epidemic of measles.

The evidence for this epidemic was not published at the time. In later years it seems that it was predicted by a complicated mathematical model based on estimates and so might never have been going to occur at all. We were told,
    Quote "Everybody who has had one dose of the vaccine will not necessarily be protected when the epidemic comes. So they need another one." "Well, that's OK," I thought, "because we know that none of the vaccines are 100percent effective."
    Alarm Bells: Now Three MMR's Were Needed?
    What did worry me, however, was when they said that even those who had had two doses of measles vaccine would not necessarily be protected when the epidemic came and that they needed a third. You may not remember, but in those days there was only one measles vaccine in the schedule. It was a live virus vaccine, so it was like coming in contact with the wild virus, just changed slightly to make it safer and leading to immunity. Since then, of course, the pre-school dose has been added because one dose didn't work, but in those days there was just "one shot for life."

And now we were being told that even two shots of a "one shot" vaccine would not protect people when the epidemic came. At this point I began to ask myself,
    Quote "Why have I been telling all these parents that vaccines are safer than getting the disease and that basically, having the vaccine will stop their children getting the disease - with the risk of complications - it's not 100 percent, but that's basically what they're designed to do - when it seems that they can be vaccinated, have whatever adverse reactions are associated with the vaccine, and still get the disease with whatever complications may be associated with that, even when they've had two doses of the "one shot" vaccine? So what was the point? This doesn't seem right."
    If you are wondering how come anyone would have had two doses of the "one shot vaccine," it is because when the MMR was introduced in 1988, many children had already been vaccinated against measles, but we were told that we should give them the MMR anyway as it would "protect them against mumps and rubella and boost their measles immunity." We were also told that the best way of vaccinating was en masse, because this would "break the chain of transmission." So I thought, "I wonder why we vaccinate all these small babies at 2, 3 and 4 months? Why don't we just wait two or three years and then vaccinate everyone who has been born in the meantime, and 'break the chain of transmission'."

Things Just Didn't Add Up
    So some things just didn't seem to quite add up. However, it is very hard to start seriously questioning whether or not vaccination is anything other than safe and effective, especially when it is something that you have been taught to believe in so strongly. The more medically qualified you are, the more difficult it is as, in some ways, the more brainwashed you are. It's not easy, or at least it wasn't then, to start going down a path that might lead you in the opposite direction to all your colleagues and the healthcare system in which you work. I read some books that could be described as "anti-vaccination."

They contained graphs showing that the majority of the decrease in deaths from and incidence of the infectious diseases for which we have vaccines occurred before the vaccines were introduced in the 1950s and 60s, for example with whooping cough, and in the late 1960s with measles. I decided that I couldn't just accept what these books were telling me, especially as the message was the opposite to what I had learned up until now. I needed to do some research. The graphs in my textbooks and the Department of Health Immunization Handbook (the Green Book) appeared to show that the introduction of vaccines caused precipitous falls in deaths from vaccinatable diseases.

Collating My Own Vaccine Charts - Why Was It so Hard To Obtain The Information?
    I decided that if I were going to seriously question what I'd been taught at medical school and by my professors, I would have go and get the real data for myself. Accordingly, I called the Office for National Statistics (ONS) and asked them to send me the graphs of deaths from the diseases against which we vaccinate from the middle of the nineteenth century, when we started keeping records, until now.

They said, "We don't have them - except for smallpox and TB; we suggest you try the Department of Health.'" Which I did. They didn't have graphs from the nineteenth or early twentieth century either. They said, "You'd better try the Office for National Statistics." "I've already tried them," I said. "They were the ones who advised me to contact you." It seems to be getting rather circular, so I called up the ONS once again and told them my problem. "Well," they said, "we have all the books here from when the Registrar General started taking returns of deaths from infectious diseases in 1837; you can come along and look at them if you like." There was nothing for it.

I had to go the Office for National Statistics (ONS) in Pimlico, London, with my two young children aged 6 and 4 in tow, to extract the information myself. The girls were very good - they were used to traveling/following me around - and the library staff were very nice; they kindly gave my daughters orange juice to drink, and paper and crayons to draw with and amuse themselves, while I pulled out all the mothy old books from 1837 until 1900, after which, thankfully, there was a CD ROM that could be bought at vast expense and taken home.

It was the most user-unfriendly piece of data storage that I have ever come across, but it was better than having to physically be there day after day. So I went home with all my notes and the CD Rom and eventually produced my own graphs. I was startled to find that they were similar to the graphs in some of the books that I had recently read.

People Stopped Dying of Whooping Cough Long Before Vaccine Was Introduced

In both the UK and USA, Whooping cough was on the decline (very steadily) before the vaccine was introduced

I was astonished and not a little perturbed to find that when you draw a graph of the death rate from whooping cough that starts in the mid nineteenth century, you can clearly see that at least 99 percent of the people who used to die of whooping cough in the nineteenth and early twentieth century had stopped dying before the vaccine against whooping cough was introduced, initially in the 1950s and universally in the 1960s.

I also realized that the reason the Department of Health's graphs made the vaccine appear so effective was because they didn't start until the 1940s when most of the improvements in health had already occurred, and this was before even antibiotics were generally available. If you selected only deaths in under-15-year-olds, the drop was even more dramatic - by the time whooping cough vaccine was part of the universal immunization schedule in the early 1960s all the hard work had been done.

Department of Health's Own Charts: Not A Good Way Of Showing Changes in Mortality and Disease
    I now began to realize that graphs such as those featured in the Department of Health Green Book were not a good or clear way of showing the changes in mortality (death) and morbidity (incidence of disease) that occurred before and after vaccination was introduced against these diseases.

Measles is similar: the Department of Health Green Book features a graph that does not start until the 1940s. There appears to be great drop in the number of cases after the measles vaccine was introduced in 1968, but looking at a graph which goes back to the 1900s you can see that the death rate - death being the worst-case complication of a disease - had dropped by 99 percent by the time the vaccine was put on the schedule.

Measles declined naturally before vaccine was introduced

100% Decline In Measles Deaths Three Years Before Vaccine Was Introduced
    Looking specifically at under-15-year-olds, it is possible to see that there was a virtual 100 percent decline in deaths from measles between 1905 and 1965 - three years before the measles vaccine was introduced in the UK. In the late 1990s there was an advertisement for MMR which featured a baby in nappies sitting on the edge of a cliff with a lion prowling on the other side and a voice-over saying, "No loving parent would deliberately leave their baby unprotected and in danger."

I think it would have been more scientific to have put one of the graphs using information from the ONS in the advert - then parents would have had a greater chance of making an informed choice, rather than being coerced by fear. When you visit your GP or Health Visitor to discuss the vaccination issue, and you come away feeling scared, this is because you are picking up how they feel.

If all you have is the "medical model" for disease and health, all you know is that there is a hostile world out there and if you don't have vaccines, antibiotics and 100 percent bactericidal hand-wash, you will have no defense at all against all those germs with which you and your children are surrounded. Your child may be OK when they get the measles, but you can never tell when disaster will strike, and they may be left disabled or dead by the random hand of fate.

Health Is the Only Immunity
    I was like that myself, and when the awful realization began to dawn on me that vaccines weren't all they were cracked up to be, I started looking in a panic for some other way of protecting my children and myself - some other magic bullet. My long, slow journey researching the vaccination disease ecology involved learning about other models and philosophies of health and the gradual realization that it was true what people had told me all along, that "health is the only immunity."

We don't need to be protected from "out there." We get infectious diseases when our body needs to have a periodic clean-out. Children especially benefit from childhood spotty rashes, or "ex anthems" as they are called, in order to make appropriate developmental leaps. When we have fevers, coughs, rashes, we need to treat them supportively, not suppressively.

Standard Medical Treatment Suppresses Symptoms And Causes The Most Harm
    In my experience, the worst complications of childhood infections are caused by standard medical treatment which involves suppressing all the symptoms. What is the biggest obstacle to doctors even entertaining the possibility that the Universal Childhood Vaccination Program may not be the unmitigated success that it is portrayed to be? Or that there may be other ways of achieving health that are better and longer lasting? Possibly it is the fear of stepping out of line and being seen to be different - with all the consequences that this can entail, as I know from personal experience.

As George Bernard Shaw says in his preface to "The Doctor's Dilemma," 1906 :
    Quote Doctors are just like other Englishmen: most of them have no honor and no conscience: what they commonly mistake for these is sentimentality and an intense dread of doing anything that everybody else does not do, or omitting to do anything that everybody else does.
    The British General Medical Council Court Case

Here is some very interesting information regarding Dr. Donegan, and why her authority on vaccines should be paid attention to, simply because the medical world actually did. In 2002 Dr. Donegan went to the High Court, as she was involved in a case where two mothers were fighting their ex-partners about their children's vaccinations. The mothers did not want them to be given to their children - under any circumstances - for fear of causing irreversible harm, but the fathers did, so a controversial court case ensued.

Dr. Donegan had been writing and speaking publicly about vaccinations and natural ways of keeping children healthy so she was asked to be an expert witness by the two mothers. Dr. Donegan gave her professional opinion that the safety and efficacy of vaccines has not been well studied and that there were other ways of achieving health than vaccination for these children.

The case proved very long and extremely stressful. At times it was under very unfair circumstances where she would be given hardly any time to get documents together, despite the opposition having double the time to prepare theirs.

Junk Science Accusation
    Due to the information she was providing in court (which went straight against the typical mainstream medical advice), the Appeal Judges called her evidence "Junk Science" and the GMC (General Medical Council) - the organization that regulates doctors and tells them how to practice - targeted the doctor herself.

Dr. Donegan ended up being accused of "serious professional misconduct" which could have eventually ended her entire medical career. They served her official papers in 2004, but it took three long years of writing reports and going through hundreds of medical documents and studies before the case was finally heard in 2007. The allegations are below:
    Quote "That you (Dr. Donegan):

6a. Gave false and/ or misleading impressions of the research which you relied upon, 6b. Quoted selectively from research, reports and publications and omitted relevant information, 6c. Allowed your deeply held views on the subject of immunisation to overrule your duty to the court and to the litigants, 6d. Failed to present an objective, independent and unbiased view;

7. Your actions in head 6. above were, 7a. Misleading, 7b. In direct contravention to your duty as an expert witness; unprofessional, 7c. Likely to bring the profession into disrepute; And that in relation to the facts alleged by you have been guilty of serious professional misconduct."
    As I am sure you can appreciate reading this, these allegations were incredibly serious. They basically said that the testimony Dr. Donegan provided in court was made up, that she was giving harmful advice, which could damage the entire medical profession and had allowed her personal views to come into the case.

Over the next three years Dr. Donegan had to prepare her defense, answer letters, go through stacks of evidence and collate documents which made it very difficult to look after her family or carry on her professional life as a doctor. She also had to cope with having her legal team withdraw from the case, six weeks before she was originally due in court.

Scientific "Proof": Very Different From "Proof" In A Court Of Law
    Dr. Donegan then managed to find Mr. Clifford Miller, a lawyer who was exceptionally well-read on the subject of vaccination. Not only was Mr. Miller very good with the law, he was also a scientist, having attained a BSc in physics. He had an in-depth knowledge of the scientific method, what constitutes scientific "proof," and how this is very different from what is accepted as "proof" in a court of law.

Dr. Donegan and Mr. Miller, were very careful of using only medical journal reports and studies as their evidence to support what they were saying. This is very important to remember.

They only used information from respected medical sources.

This case had started out with almost impossible odds, yet after almost three years of legal wrangling and a three-week hearing by the GMC panel in Manchester, the GMC came to this conclusion:
    Quote The Panel were sure that at no stage did you allow any views that you held to overrule your duty to the court and to the litigants.

You demonstrated to the Panel that your reports did not derive from your deeply held views and your evidence supported this. You explained to the Panel that your approach in your report was to provide the court with an alternative view based on the material you produced in your references. That material was largely drawn from publications that were in fact in favor of immunization.

It was clear from your evidence and the evidence of your witness that your aim is to direct parents to sources of information about immunization and child health safety to help them to make informed choices.

You told us that there are many books by doctors and others in this and other countries who seriously question vaccination and they cite a lot of history, proofs, and medical papers to support their arguments. You did not use any of those publications because you did not think that the GMC would regard those as satisfactory support or references for your recommendations. You largely used what was available in refereed medical journals.

The Panel is sure that in the reports you provided you did not fail to be objective, independent, and unbiased.

Accordingly, the Panel found that you are not guilty of serious professional misconduct.
    The case between Dr. Donegan and the GMC was very much like that of David and Goliath, and was another rare example of David actually winning.

GMC Agreed: Children Do Not Need Vaccines To Be Healthy
    I would like you to have a really serious think about this trial - the claims that were made - the eventual outcome and what it might mean about the entire vaccine industry:
    • Dr. Donegan was called upon as a witness to provide evidence that children do not need vaccines to be healthy and that many are unnecessary and unsafe.
    • This brought unwanted attention to her from the British General Medical Council who then took her to court.
    • During this 3 year trial, she presented her evidence against a very tough opposition involving many QCs and a very expensive legal team, yet Dr. Donegan and her much smaller team WON the case.
    • What do you think it means about the evidence she provided and the fact that this medical council could not prove her wrong?
    • What does this cause you to think about vaccines now?
    • And what does it make you think about the actual science when presented in a court of law?
    Case Results Kept Quiet In The Media
    This shocking outcome with its unlikely win - surprise surprise, never really made it into the media. It should have been on every front page of each newspaper in the world, but of course it wasn't. With the media being owned/funded by Pharmaceutical companies who have the ability to put pressure on Governments to do what they want, it's no wonder this landmark win was kept out of the public's view.

When Dr. Donegan was first accused of serious professional misconduct it did of course make it into the papers, but after she won, there was hardly any media attention at all. Yet wouldn't you think the public deserves to know this outcome? Wouldn't you have liked to know about this? Wouldn't you also like to know about the dirty tactics used in court against Dr. Donegan?

Dr. Donegan was asked after her GMC enquiry ended, what had she learned from this experience:
    Quote Perhaps it is that if a parent says, "I'm worried about the safety of vaccination," they are told, "You don't understand, you're not a doctor." However if a doctor says, "I'm worried about the safety of vaccination," they are told, "We're charging you with serious professional misconduct... "

Please visit Dr. Donegan's website:

Dr. Jayne L. M. Donegan MBBS DRCOG DCH DFFP MRCGP MFHom

Holistic GP and Homeopathic Physician

Dr. Donegan tours the UK giving lectures to parents about vaccines and how to create health with nutrition, supplements, and homeopathy.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Alekahn2 (18th March 2015), Daughter of Time (1st April 2015), exponentialist (26th July 2015), justntime2learn (31st July 2015), seko (1st April 2015), Sophocles (18th March 2015), Stephanie (4th April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd April 2015)

10. Link to Post #66
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Vaccine injury: First the gut, then the brain

Keith Bell
    Greenmedinfo.com
    Wed, 25 Feb 2015 18:26 UTC

© Hundertwasser Vase Tree Man, 1974

When we think about vaccine injuries such as autism and epilepsy, we generally consider a direct assault on the brain. But the reality may be far different where injury begins in the gut, leading to brain damage. This article will explore potential mechanisms of gut-brain injuries by vaccination.

As with Parts 1 and 2, we'll consider individual microbial predisposition as crucial to susceptibility to intestinal injury. The theory is that protective microbes such as Bifidobacteria are why some people appear to escape injury while others are not so fortunate.

Neurodegenerative diseases including multiple sclerosis (MS), Parkinson's and Alzheimer's are strongly associated with gut dysbiosis where these problems are now thought to begin in the gut. Diabetes and obesity are associated with brain inflammation. Gut-brain is known to be a two-way street, so diabetes and obesity are improved by reversing brain inflammation. In fact, 90% of fibers in the vagus nerve travel from gut to brain, not brain to gut, surprising and unsettling.

So, to consider vaccine injury as beginning in the gut isn't such a stretch of the imagination. This connection began the controversy about vaccines and autism proposed by Andrew Wakefield. But the message was lost over the years as people focused on Thimerosal and direct damage to the brain by mercury. Yet the MMR vaccine does not and never did contain mercury. There's something else going on where vaccines harness the body's immune system, beginning in the gut, making some individuals their own worst enemy.

Studies have attempted to thwart the idea that vaccine injury begins in the gut. This study refuting the relationship of MMR and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) leading to autism found "only" 20% of subjects received MMR before the onset of gastrointestinal disturbances leading to autism. That's quite a large percentage! Such gastrointestinal complaints include constipation associated with low blood levels of serotonin. Given current technology, it would be important to know the microbial balance of these subjects to learn if they were absent or reduced in protective anti-inflammatory microbes such as Bifidobacteria.

Several studies were published before massive changes in technology allowed us to identify differences in microbial balance and new biomarkers of inflammation. They were written before it was common knowledge that human diversity includes microbial diversity. Nobody suspected individuals and races have different microbial makeup. Moreover, the fetal gastrointestinal tract was wrongly considered sterile, condoning vaccination within 12 hours of birth.

Intestinal injury caused by the rotavirus vaccine was recently added to the government compensation program for adverse events. This type of injury called intussusception is difficult to distinguish from necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC) which occurs most frequently in preterm infants known to have different microbial balance based on gestational age according to new research. Colonization begins in the womb where the sequence occurs as follows: first Bacilli flourish, then Gammaproteobacteria such as E. coli become abundant and, finally, Clostridia. Bifidobacteria then flourish with breastfeeding. Environmental factors such as c-section vs. vaginal birth and antibiotics do not affect this progression, though may slow it down. Knowing this, it should be alarming that current vaccine protocol for preterm infants is to treat as full term when weighing over 2.2 lbs. Perhaps preterm infants are at greater risk of autism because gut flora are predominantly Gammaproteobacteria at birth and this triggers an adverse immune response upon vaccination. Protective Bifidobacteria and potentially protective strains of Clostridia are not yet developed at birth.

Another illustration of the point that children are born with unique microbial footprint is a profound 2013 study of meconium from infants of diabetic and gestational diabetic mothers found enriched in Proteobacteria and Bacteroides. Bacteroides are known to train the immune system in Peyer's patches of the intestines, inducing high IgA production. Might this explain the Mayo Clinic conundrum where Somali immigrants react to rubella vaccination with twice the antibodies?

In most recent news regarding microbial predisposition, research linked gut bacteria passed generationally to susceptibility to gut injury. This is a new way of considering how traits are inherited through microbial DNA. Research detailed how vertical transmission of bacteria can make offspring more vulnerable to gut injury. Scientists used a chemical to test intestinal response, but what if this chemical were a vaccine? Such vaccine safety research is yet to be done, but scientists are using gnotobiotic pigs to successfully test probiotics used to guard against intestinal injury by rotavirus infection and improve vaccine response.

How can a gut injury lead to a brain injury?
    Let's focus on serotonin imbalance related to glutamate excitotoxicity to answer this question. About 95% of the body's serotonin is produced in the gut, not the brain. Gastrointestinal symptoms such as constipation and diarrhea are associated with serotonin imbalances in blood. In constipation, serotonin is retained in mucosal cells of the intestine leading to low levels in blood. In diarrhea, serotonin is released and inflammatory. But it's low levels of serotonin in blood which may be most associated with glutamate toxicity and brain damage. This construct is applied to SIDS, SUDEP, epilepsy and vaccine injury.

Experiments regarding serotonin levels altered by vaccination include dramatic changes in sensitivity to the lethal effects of serotonin. Some vaccines may dramatically increase serotonin, while others such as BCG (tuberculosis vaccine) appear to lower serotonin to the extent of SSRI resistance leading to depression. Thimerosal (mercury) was found to cause exocytotic release of serotonin. Sertotonin levels may rise and then fall dramatically in vaccination.

To illustrate the order of events from gut-to-brain (vaccination to gut disturbance to serotonin imbalance to glutamate excitotoxicity), we'll use Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) as example. SIDS is the leading cause of death among infants one month to one year old. SIDS is associated with serotonin deficiency in the brainstem:
    1. A child is born with high levels of Proteobacteria, low levels of Lactobacilli and reduced or absent Bifidobacteria along with pathogenic strains of Clostridia and high gram-negative Bacteroides, an inflammatory microbial predisposition. Vitamin B12 and folate act as cofactors in synthesis of serotonin, both regulated by flora.
    2. Vaccination begins within 12 hours of birth and continues following CDC protocol of 23 vaccinations in the first year of life leading to constipation and low blood levels of serotonin. Antibiotic abuse in newborns may also be a factor, i.e., shifting flora to raise clostridia which cross-feed hydrogen and CO2 to methanogenic archaea where methane causes constipation.
    3. It's stated boldly in many papers that serotonin doesn't cross blood-brain barrier (BBB) as if gut-derived serotonin doesn't enter the brain, yet papers show serotonin penetrates BBB. Serotonin may also cross BBB from the brain to circulating blood. Blood and brain serotonin levels are positively correlated. Alternatively, an infant with acute tryptophan depletion leads to serotonin deficiency in the brain where tryptophan level is dependent on gut microbiota and enhances immune response. Bifidobacteria are known to elevate tryptophan, precursor of serotonin, while reducing serotonin metabolites in the brain. Tryptophan depletion leading to low serotonin is also the result of hypoglycemia caused by vaccination. Blood sugar is regulated by flora where insulin removes competing amino acids allowing tryptophan into the brain.
    4. CO2 chemosensors in the brainstem activate the serotonergic system. Reduced brain serotonin affects CO2 chemosensitivity. Microbial overgrowth may also affect CO2 levels in blood as microbes utilize CO2 to manufacture metabolites such as acetate. Intracellular microbes may affect CO2 production in the Krebs cycle. Note: CO2 inhalation is a technique used to halt seizure.
    5. Serotonin, or lack of serotonin, then activates thalamocortical networks associated with glutamate receptors. Cytokines are induced by LPS (gram-negative bacterial toxins) and modulate serotonergic transmission in the brain.
    6. In SIDS, the face-down prone position means a child inhales CO2, activating the serotonergic system leading to glutamate excitotoxicity, dysregulating cardiac vagal neurons and parasympathetic activity to the heart.
    Alternating constipation and diarrhea is a way of life for many. Serotonin levels may swing like pendulum. Blood levels of serotonin are high in diarrhea leading to Serotonin Syndrome. High blood levels of serotonin are known in autism where many people suffering are still in diapers as adults. Perhaps overgrown Proteobacteria are the culprit as they may be most responsible for production of tryptophan, precursor of serotonin. Constipation is also a widely known side effect of antipsychotic drugs, not yet commonly viewed as root cause of mental illness.

High serotonin in blood of autistic children may be a matter of hydrogen sulfide (raising serotonin in the brain) produced by the Proteobacteria known overgrown in autism, Desulfovibrio. Seizures may be caused by both high and low serotonin, a balancing act. Scientists also report serotonin levels in autism as high in blood, but low in brain. The point is levels may be in flux based on activity in the gut and serotonin, or lack of it, activates glutamate excitotoxicity.

Dietary glutamate is thought protective and doesn't cross BBB, enhancing digestion and absorption of nutrients in the small intestine packed with glutamate receptors. But gut dysbiosis is known to increase BBB permeability via LPS where a more porous BBB may allow circulatory glutamate into the brain. Recent research found maternal microbes regulate fetal BBB permeability as well as throughout life without consideration of imbalanced fetal intestinal flora causing leaky brain. Clostridial toxins induce excessive glutamate release in the hippocampus leading to seizure and neuronal damage.

Recent study found high levels of glutamate in autistic subjects and excitotoxicity associated with neuroinflammation. Glutamate is a product of intestinal flora, substrate for production of butyrate and acetate. Bifidobacteria and Lactobacillus convert glutamate to calming GABA and CO2 using the enzyme glutamate decarboxylase.

How does glutamate toxicity damage the brain?
    Dr. Russell Blaylock provides an excellent overview of immunoexcitotoxicity in this video presentation. Neurodegeneration is a matter of mitochondrial damage by intracellular calcium. Factoring intracellular microbes is not yet part of science. Cells may release endogenous glutamatebased on microbial enzymatic (transaminases such as ALT) interference with the Krebs cycle. Deficiency of microbial enzymes such as glutamate dehydrogenase may also lead to mitochondrial damage as glutamate cannot be deaminated to remove excess nitrogen, so ammonia builds. Lactobacillus paracasei is a common lactobacillus used in yogurt and cheese manufacturing and found in breast milk, prized for glutamate dehydrogenase activity, reducing ammonia overload in such scenario. Bifidobacteria are also known to reduce ammonia levels.

Dr. Blaylock mentions formation of nitric oxide as part of immunoexcitotoxicity. Gut microbes produce nitric oxide. Nitric oxide inhibits glutamine synthetase which would otherwise clear glutamate.

Studies of excitotoxicity as cause of autism include cannabinoids as mechanism of success in calming the brain. The role of glutamate receptors in autism and the serotonin hypothesis, including use of SSRIs during pregnancy leading to increased risk of autism, awaits further study. Recent evidence reveals disturbed, excitatory glutamate metabolism in autism.

Why are boys 5x more likely to become autistic than girls?
    We'll discuss two factors: serotonin and estrogen. Boys have naturally higher levels of tryptophan in blood, precursor to serotonin. This translates to 52% higher levels of serotonin synthesis in the male brain. Approximately 60% of SIDS victims are male despite or because of higher levels of brain serotonin. Are male infants more prone to hypoglycemia leading to tryptophan depletion due to gender differences in flora?

Differences in microbiota between male and female intestines control tryptophan metabolism affecting serotonin levels, influencing neurotransmission of the gut-brain. Papers also reveal significantly lower levels of GABA in men than women. Females adapt better than males because of differences in the GABAergic and glutamatergic systems.

Estrogen receptors in the female brain are anti-inflammatory. A recent dietary study illustrates how estrogen receptors of the female brain are protective in high fat diet. What is generally not yet factored are microbial fatty acids of gut origin and how they affect the brain. It's not a simple matter of diet as we aren't the only ones consuming what's placed in our mouths.

Uric acid
    Retention of uric acid in cells affecting levels in blood serum is somewhat similar to retention of serotonin and has been subject of debate for over a century in fields of epilepsy and migraine, largely forgotten. In 1899, migraine was called a "uric acid headache." Today, migraine treatment options include probiotic therapy.

In epilepsy, uric acid is retained in cells leading to low levels in serum until seizure when it is released in high levels. At optimal levels, uric acid is a natural antioxidant found protective. Elevated levels are associated with risk of stroke. These cerebral microbleeds are also the subject of vaccine brain injury as described by Dr. Andrew Moulden. Uric acid is studied as damage-associated molecular pattern (DAMP) associated with severe adverse events after vaccination. Interestingly, lactic acid bacteria (LAB) lower serum uric acid. High levels of uric acid are associated with significantly low levels of serotonin.

In closing, the current one-size-fits-all approach to vaccination does not factor individual immune systems regulated by gut microbiota. In order to assess potential risk of vaccine injury, meconium and stool testing pre-vaccination to identify microbial balance is justified.

And if vaccine scientists are fortunate, new probiotic adjuvants in development will not only improve vaccine response, but also reduce risk of injury. Unfortunately, vaccine scientists are concerned only with improving vaccine effectiveness, not safety. Most importantly, the public should become aware of how gut flora dictate immune response in order to improve general health and immunity. This is the major difference between health, injury and survival with and without vaccination.

About the author
    Keith Bell is a 25 year veteran of the recycling industry with interest in sanitation and health. During the 1980s, he was a UNICEF radio spokesperson in Chicago for the annual release of State of the World's Children Report. He's particularly interested in gut-brain connection including gut-origin of seizure, underdiagnosed in epilepsy.

Read more:

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

21g (1st April 2015), Alekahn2 (1st April 2015), Daughter of Time (1st April 2015), Fairy Friend (2nd April 2015), justntime2learn (31st July 2015), seko (1st April 2015), Stephanie (4th April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd April 2015)

12. Link to Post #67
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Baker College instructor told students to threaten patients into vaccinations, lawsuit claims

Nichole Rolfe, 35, of Henderson, Mich., on Thursday, April 9, 2015 at John's Coney Island in Flint. Rolfe is suing Baker College following her dismissal from the school's nursing program. She claims she was kicked out because she questioned instruction that encouraged students to lie to patients so they would agree to vaccination. Brittany Greeson | MLive.com

FLINT, MI -- A Shiawassee County woman is suing Baker College after she claims she was kicked out of the school's nursing program because she questioned lessons she claims encouraged students to lie to patients in order to get them vaccinated.

Nichole Rolfe filed the lawsuit Monday, April 6, in Genesee Circuit Court on claims an instructor at the private school's Owosso campus told students to threaten and panic patients into immunizations. Rolfe's October 2013 dismissal from the program came 20 weeks before she was set to graduate.

"She stated that we would go in there if they declined and then we would use threats to coerce them," Rolfe said of the instructor's lesson. The threats could include, "You're going to lose your Medicaid and if you lose your Medicaid because you refuse the vaccine you will have to pay for your entire hospital stay," she claims.

The lesson, Rolfe claimed, came two days after another instructor told her that she had to tell potential new fathers that they were to be vaccinated against a number of diseases, including whooping cough, immediately before they could be allowed on the hospital floor with newborn babies.

The vaccinations would do little to protect the newborns because they would not have taken effect by the time the fathers interacted with the babies, Rolfe claimed.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that everyone who comes in contact with newborns, including parents, be up-to-date on their vaccinations at least two weeks before coming in close contact with the infant.

Rolfe said she questioned both instructors, trying to understand the rationale behind the two lessons that she believed went against how they were previously taught to inform patients.

"I was asking questions that a nursing student should ask," Rolfe said.

But the school claimed that Rolfe was overly aggressive and disruptive and it was for that reason she was removed from the program.

A dismissal contract the school drafted, which was filed with the lawsuit as evidence, claimed that Rolfe continuously argued with the instructor about a personal belief regarding immunizations and that several attempts were made to move forward with training but Rolfe kept bringing up the same argument.

The contract also cited "persistent, aggressive, oppositional behavior" by Rolfe as a reason for dismissal.

Baker has not yet been served with the lawsuit and school officials declined to comment on any possible pending litigation.

Rolfe denied acting out while questioning the instructors, saying that her questions sought clarification and were typical for a nursing class. She also denied that she was against vaccinations or that she didn't want people inoculated.

"This goes against the patient's right to informed consent," Rolfe said. "Our job is to build trust with the family and patient. We are to educate this patient."

Rolfe's attorney, Hemlock-based Philip L. Ellison, said the alleged lessons from the instructors could have put his client in trouble with the law. Ellison explained that using fake or threatening information to force someone into receiving a medical treatment, such as an inoculation, would likely constitute an assault and battery.

Her dismissal as a student came after Rolfe was placed on a June 10, 2013, behavior contract with the school due to an interaction with another student regarding a conversation about homosexuality.

Rolfe claimed that she told the student that it wasn't the place of potential nurses to judge others and that she disagreed with the other student's view that homosexuality is a learned behavior.

The student complained to the nursing program's directors, claiming that she felt harassed by Rolfe for her stance on homosexuality, according to the lawsuit.

The behavior contract, which is also included in the lawsuit as evidence, claims that Rolfe continued to make inappropriate, harassing comments toward another student.
    Rolfe denied harassing the student.

The lawsuit is seeking more than $25,000 in damages and is asking the school to remove the dismissal from Rolfe's school record. Rolfe said she is unable to enroll at any other nursing schools due to the black mark on her Baker transcript.

No court dates have been scheduled in the case.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

awakeningmom (11th April 2015), Daughter of Time (11th April 2015), justntime2learn (31st July 2015)

14. Link to Post #68
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Australia: everyone must get vaccinated, except the Prime Minister’s daughters

Apr26, 2015 by Jon Rappoport
    NoMoreFakeNews.com

We’re talking about Tony Abbott, who just ruled from on high that there are no more exemptions from vaccines in Australia.

No more conscientious objections, no more religious exemptions. Only the rare medical exemption, permitted by a doctor. And suddenly, every family who refuses vaccinations for their children will lose up to $15,000 per year, per child, in federal support money. Every family in Australia is eligible for federal money.

Tony has officially ripped away citizens’ right to choose. Australia is now officially a medical police state.

But…

Back in 2006, Tony was singing a very different tune concerning his own daughters.

On November 9, 2006, news.com.au had the story: “Abbott rules out cancer vaccine for his daughters” (see also theaustralian.com.au “I could be seen as ‘cruel’ on Gardasil: Abbott”):

Quote “FEDERAL Health Minister [at the time] Tony Abbott has said that while he may be seen as a ‘cruel, callow, callous, heartless bastard’, he would not be rushing to have his own daughters vaccinated [with the HPV shot] against cervical cancer.
    “‘I won’t be rushing out to get my daughters vaccinated, maybe that’s because I’m a cruel, callow, callous, heartless bastard but, look, I won’t be,’ Mr Abbott said on Southern Cross radio.”
    How interesting. How revealing. Tony Abbott, a vaccine refuser. Then. But now he’s the Pope of forced vaccinations for all Australians, whether they want them or not.

I don’t see Australian media outlets rushing to cover this contradiction. A reader pointed me to the 2006 article. Otherwise I never would have known about Tony’s double life.

Back in 2006, Tony had a bizarre justification for his anti-vaccine stance. The news.com.au article spells it out:

Tony:
    Quote “If there is a national immunisation program [that includes the HPV shot], I certainly will be making sure that they [his daughters] get vaccinated under the program.”
    Tony:
    Quote “The [national] program is what the experts think clearly is absolutely necessary, and at the moment the experts don’t think this [HPV shot] is absolutely necessary.”
    The article continues:
    Quote “The PBAC [Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee] yesterday knocked back the application from Australian manufacturer CSL to make the Gardasil [HPV] vaccine available free to all females aged 12 to 26.

“Gardasil halts the spread of sexually-transmitted human papilloma virus (HPV), which causes 70 per cent of cervical cancers. At present it costs $460 for the recommended three doses.

“The PBAC said it made the decision because the vaccine program – which would have cost about $625 million during its first four years – was not value for money.”
    Let me take this apart.

Tony was saying he wouldn’t have his daughters vaccinated with the HPV shot because there was no national program for it.

That’s like saying, “If the supermarket doesn’t sell cherries, I won’t let my daughters eat them.”

You see, the only reason a national program to vaccinate girls with the HPV shot wasn’t instituted, in 2006, was because of money. The cost vs. value of the program was determined to be “not worth it.”

Conventional researchers, doctors, and vaccine manufacturers in Australia were quite confident, in 2006, that the vaccine was safe and effective. Otherwise, they never would have considered it, in the first place, for the national vaccine program.

(As far I’m concerned, HPV is one of the most useless and dangerous vaccines in existence, but for the purposes of this argument, we’re talking about the conventional mainstream view.)

Tony was deciding to reject what he considered to be a safe and effective vaccine for his own daughters—for whatever bizarre reasons he cared to advance. Because he had the right to choose. And because he held a high post in government. And because he decided he could do whatever he wanted to do.

But now, flashing forward nine years, Tony is telling every person in Australia what they have to do. No choice. No freedom. No right to seek out information independently and make a decision based on that information.

Australia is a medical police state, with Tony, the old vaccine refuser, at the helm.

If that isn’t cause for uproar in the Land Down Under, what is?

“Hi, I’m Tony. I’m your boss, your ruler, your King. What I say goes. For you. But not necessarily for me. That’s the way it works, don’t you know? The King makes rules for everyone else, but he can do what he damn well pleases. He’s above the rules. He’s different. He’s the Lord of the idiots and slaves, but he himself is free. That’s the deal. It’s none of your business. Just keep your eyes straight ahead and your mouths shut and march forward. That’s your fate. I so command it.”

Jon Rappoport

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Billy (27th April 2015), Daughter of Time (28th April 2015), justntime2learn (31st July 2015), NancyV (25th July 2015)

16. Link to Post #69
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Robert Kennedy, Jr. is right about vaccines: A medically induced 'holocaust' is now upon us

Sunday, April 26, 2015 by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer

(NaturalNews) At a recent screening of the powerful new documentary film Trace Amounts, which exposes the scientific connection between mercury in vaccines and autism, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. warned an audience of supportive viewers that vaccines are essentially poison vials causing a "holocaust" in our country.

The nephew of former U.S. president John F. Kennedy, RFK Jr. attended the screening in solidarity with California parents who are fighting to stop Senate Bill 277 from eliminating their freedom as Californians to exempt their children from "mandatory" vaccinations. Speaking to the crowd, Kennedy emphasized the proven dangers of vaccines.

"They can put anything they want in that vaccine and they have no accountability for it," stated Kennedy about the vaccine industry, which ironically maintains its own exclusive and unconstitutional exemption from legal liability for vaccines that injure and kill children.

Trace Amounts helped kill anti-freedom vaccine exemption elimination bill in Oregon
    Both entering and leaving the stage to exuberant standing ovations, Kennedy lauded Trace Amounts for helping persuade lawmakers in Oregon to scrap a bill similar to California's SB 277 that would have eliminated personal vaccine exemptions in the Beaver State.

He also empathized with parents of vaccine-injured children, who often have no support from the legal system, and sometimes even from their friends and family members, in addressing the damage caused by vaccine quackery.

"They get the shot, that night they have a fever of a hundred and three, they go to sleep, and three months later their brain is gone," lamented Kennedy about how vaccine injuries progress. "This is a holocaust, what this is doing to our country."

Not a single invited politician shows up to Trace Amounts screening
    California lawmakers were reportedly also invited to the Trace Amounts screening where Kennedy spoke, with three rows specially cordoned off for their convenient viewing. But according to The Sacramento Bee, not a single lawmaker showed up except for a handful of random staffers. No bother, though, as the film was still shown, and the crowd invigorated to take a unified stand for medical freedom.

89.3 KPCC is now reporting that the proposed legislation SB 277 would unconstitutionally deprive unvaccinated children from receiving an adequate education by preventing them from attending public school. Its supporters, however, are planning to reintroduce it once again in the coming days.

Vaccines are a scam, and the government's revolving door with the vaccine industry proves it has no business trying to pass anti-exemption laws
    As far as the idea of eliminating vaccine exemptions, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that those trying to push anti-exemption legislation work for or are being paid off by the vaccine industry.

"The former head of the CDC, Julie Gerberding, is now the head of the Merck Vaccine Division," wrote one commenter at The Sacramento Bee concerning this issue. "The government is having a dirty little affair with the drug industry."

"They share ownership of patents. They created the unconstitutional 'Vaccine Court' that usurps our 7th Amendment and shields drug manufacturers from liability. The phony court has no judge, no jury and no justice for most people. They cherry pick cases to keep liability down and lie about the real number of vaccine injuries, yet they have still paid out about 3 billion dollars for the injuries they will admit to."

Check out this vaccine debate that aired on PBS Hawaii, in which the show's producers and hosts failed to mention its sponsorship from Merck, Pfizer and various other vaccine manufacturers: WaronWeThePeople.com

Sources:

http://www.sacbee.com

https://vimeo.com

http://www.waronwethepeople.com

http://www.robertfkennedyjr.com

http://truthwiki.org/Medical_Fascism

http://truthwiki.org/Vaccine_Fanaticism

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Billy (27th April 2015), Daughter of Time (28th April 2015), Elainie (27th April 2015), exponentialist (26th July 2015), justntime2learn (31st July 2015), NancyV (25th July 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th May 2015)

18. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

God damn it:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/10/health...ths/index.html

2 babies die, dozens hospitalized after vaccination in southern Mexico
    By Catherine E. Shoichet, CNN
    Updated 10:02 PM ET, Sun May 10, 2015

Quote (CNN)Mexican health officials are investigating after two babies died and 29 children were hospitalized from suspected adverse reactions to shots from the country's national vaccination program.

Six of the children hospitalized in the southern Mexican state of Chiapas remain in serious condition, the Mexican Social Security Institute said on Sunday.

The parents of the two infants who died were so outraged at the government that they refused to let authorities perform autopsies, CNNMexico reported.

The illnesses were reported after 52 children from the rural mining community of La Pimienta were given vaccines Friday for tuberculosis, rotavirus and Hepatitis B, the institute said. Later that night, 31 of the children "presented adverse reactions presumably associated with the application of these vaccines," officials said. Two of the children later died.

Authorities haven't said what they think caused the illnesses. They've pinpointed the batches the vaccines came from and have suspended administration of other vaccines from those batches pending the conclusion of their investigation, the institute said. They're also investigating the needles used in the vaccinations and the possibility that a virus or bacteria could have caused the illnesses, Mexico's El Universal newspaper reported.

Residents of La Pimienta told CNNMexico the vaccinations were offered Friday when officials came to the community and announced over loudspeakers that vaccines would be given to newborns.

In the poor, rural area, access to medical care is difficult to come by. There are no hospitals or clinics, only a small cinder block health center with a tin roof where residents go when a doctor passes through the community. A small selection of paracetamol and other pills sits on dusty shelves inside.

On Sunday officials said the state's governor and the director general of the Mexican Social Security Institute visited the hospitalized children, vowing to support their families and to be transparent as they continued their investigation.

CNN en Español's Nelson Quiñones in Atlanta, CNN en Español's Jose Antonio Flores in Mexico City and CNNMexico's Angeles Mariscal in La Pimienta contributed to this report.

19. Link to Post #71
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Breaking: Vaccine Tragedy in Mexico

By Mario Lamo-Jiménez, Guest Author Monday, May 11, 2015

The indigenous municipality of Simojovel, in the state of Chiapas, Mexico reported the death of two babies after the administration of vaccines against hepatitis B (HepB), tuberculosis (BCG), and rotavirus.

Within hours of receiving the vaccines, 37 babies out of a total of 52 vaccinated had adverse reactions; some began to convulse with the tragic result of two dead and 37 hospitalized, 13 of whom reported to be in critical condition.

According to the Catholic organization Pueblo Creyente, the dead included a 30-day-old girl and a 28-day-old boy.

The Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS) ordered the preventive suspension of the BCG (Tuberculosis), Rotavirus and Hepatitis B vaccine, after what they suspect were allergic reactions to the vaccines administered to the minors in Chiapas.

Although this news has been widely disseminated in the Spanish-language press, it has been virtually ignored by the English-language press.

What is wrong with this picture?
    A recent outbreak of measles originating in Disneyland with no fatalities received world-wide media coverage and calls for legislation resulting in a heated battle regarding public vaccination policies.

A vaccination incident in Mexico which negatively impacted nearly 80% of the recipients, resulting in two deaths, 37 hospitalizations and 13 babies fighting for their lives has not been reported to the community at large and is certainly not being reported in other countries, particularly the United States.

Is this lack of media coverage because vaccines are promoted as “safe and effective” and no one wants to tarnish that image?

Is the lack of media coverage because it would negatively impact efforts to make vaccines mandatory and affect the profits of vaccine manufacturers and various other stakeholders?

It is crucial that the international community be informed of these deaths and of the fact that these vaccines have as of now been suspended in Mexico. It is an essential part of the universal right to informed consent.

Mothers in Simojevel are now asking themselves how safe these vaccines can be if they can kill perfectly healthy children within hours, and also leave many more in a very precarious health condition.

The municipality of Simojevel has historically been besieged by drug traffickers and their religious leaders have received death threats. It seems the only state intervention so far has been to promote these vaccinations, with the reported catastrophic results.

When will human lives become more important than vaccine uptake?

Read this article in Spanish here.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (27th June 2015), NancyV (25th July 2015), Stephanie (12th July 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th May 2015)

21. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

This article from Jon Rappoport is just the kind of info mix that can wake people up.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...and-effective/

Quote Fantasy: “vaccines remarkably safe and effective” May

by Jon Rappoport
    Fantasy: “vaccines remarkably safe and effective”
    By Jon Rappoport
    May 19, 2015

The article below was a small section of my book, AIDS INC., which I wrote in 1987-8. At the time, I decided to take a look at vaccines and see what I could find out about them, because questions were being raised about the possible disease/toxic effects of a relatively new hepatitis-B vaccine, and its possible connection to AIDS.

My ensuing research led me into all sorts of surprising areas.

Since the period of 1987-8, much more has come to light about vaccine safety and efficacy. I’ve made no attempt to update my findings. They stand on their own, and reveal that, in the historical record, much has been lost, forgotten, and misplaced.

For years, critics on the fringes of medicine have pointed to problems with vaccines. It is generally acknowledged that, given to people whose immune systems are compromised, they can be immunosuppressive.

And from time to time, stories have surfaced about vaccines which have been dangerously contaminated by extraneous viruses or bacteria, as a result of the manufacturing process.

We are taught to believe that untoward reactions to vaccines are rare, and that there has never been a question about the overwhelming success of all vaccines at all times, wherever they have been used.

The history of vaccines, though, shows a much more disturbing record than one might think. Here is a series of excerpts from authors on the subject. It is a quite different slant on vaccines.

“The combined death rate from scarlet fever, diphtheria, whooping cough and measles among children up to fifteen shows that nearly 90 percent of the total decline in mortality between 1860 and 1965 had occurred before the introduction of antibiotics and widespread immunization. In part, this recession may be attributed to improved housing and to a decrease in the virulence of micro-organisms, but by far the most important factor was a higher host-resistance due to better nutrition.” Ivan Illich, Medical Nemesis, Bantam Books, 1977

“In a recent British outbreak of whooping cough, for example, even fully immunized children contracted the disease in fairly large numbers; and the rates of serious complications and death were reduced only slightly. In another recent outbreak of pertussis, 46 of the 85 fully immunized children studied eventually contracted the disease.

“In 1977, 34 new cases of measles were reported on the campus of UCLA, in a population that was supposedly 91% immune, according to careful serological testing. Another 20 cases of measles were reported in the Pecos, New Mexico, area within a period of a few months in 1981, and 75% of them had been fully immunized, some of them quite recently. A survey of sixth-graders in a well-immunized urban community revealed that about 15% of this age group are still susceptible to rubella, a figure essentially identical with that of the pre-vaccine era.” Richard Moskowitz, MD, The Case Against Immunizations, 1983, American Institute of Homeopathy.

“Of all reported whooping cough cases between 1979 and 1984 in children over 7 months of age – that is, old enough to have received the primary course of the DPT shots (diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus) – 41% occurred in children who had received three or more shots and 22% in children who had one or two immunizations.

“Among children under 7 months of age who had whooping cough, 34% had been immunized between one and three times…

“… Based on the only U.S. findings on adverse DPT reactions, an FDA-financed study at the University of California, Los Angeles, one out of every 350 children will have a convulsion; one in 180 children will experience high-pitched screaming; and one in 66 will have a fever of 105 degrees or more.” Jennifer Hyman, Democrat and Chronicle, Rochester, New York, special supplement on DPT, dated April, 1987.

“A study undertaken in 1979 at the University of California, Los Angeles, under the sponsorship of the Food and Drug Administration, and which has been confirmed by other studies, indicates that in the U.S.A. approximately 1,000 infants die annually as a direct result of DPT vaccinations, and these are classified as SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) deaths. These represent about 10 to 15% of the total number of SIDS deaths occurring annually in the U.S.A. (between 8,000 and 10,000 depending on which statistics are used).” Leon Chaitow, Vaccination and Immunization, CW Daniel Company Limited, Saffron Walden, Essex, England, 1987.

“Assistant Secretary of Health Edward Brandt, Jr., MD, testifying before the U.S. Senate Committee on Labor and Human Resources, rounded… figures off to 9,000 cases of convulsions, 9,000 cases of collapse, and 17,000 cases of high-pitched screaming for a total of 35,000 acute neurological reactions occurring within forty-eight hours of a DPT shot among America’s children every year.” DPT: A Shot in the Dark, by Harris L. Coulter and Barbara Loe Fischer, Harcourt Brace Jovanovich.

“While 70-80% of British children were immunized against pertussis in 1970-71, the rate is now 39%. The committee predicts that the next pertussis epidemic will probably turn out to be more severe than the one in 1974/75. However, they do not explain why, in 1970/71, there were more than 33,000 cases of pertussis with 41 fatal cases among the very well immunized British child population; whereas in 1974/75, with a declining rate of vaccination, a pertussis epidemic caused only 25,000 cases with 25 fatalities.” Wolfgang Ehrengut, Lancet, Feb. 18, 1978, p. 370.

“… Barker and Pichichero, in a prospective study of 1232 children in Denver, Colorado, found after DTP that only 7% of those vaccinated were free from untoward reactions, which included pyrexia (53%), acute behavioral changes (82%), prolonged screaming (13%), and listlessness, anorexia and vomiting. 71% of those receiving second injections of DTP experienced two or more of the reactions monitored.” Lancet, May 28, 1983, p. 1217

“Publications by the World Health Organization show that diphtheria is steadily declining in most European countries, including those in which there has been no immunization. The decline began long before vaccination was developed. There is certainly no guarantee that vaccination will protect a child against the disease; in fact, over 30,000 cases of diphtheria have been recorded in the United Kingdom in fully immunized children.” Leon Chaitow, Vaccination and Immunization, p. 58.

“Pertussis (whooping cough) immunization is controversial, as the side effects have received a great deal of publicity. The counter claim is that the effectiveness and protection offered by the procedure far outweigh the possible ill effects… annual deaths, per million children, from this disease over the period from 1900 to the mid-nineteen seventies, shows that from a high point of just under 900 deaths per million children (under age 15) in 1905, the decline has been consistent and dramatic. There had been a lowering of mortality rates of approximately 80% by the time immunization was introduced on a mass scale, in the mid-nineteen fifties. The decline has continued, albeit at a slower rate, ever since. No credit can be given to vaccination for the major part of the decline since it was not in use.” Chaitow, Vaccination and Immunization, p. 63.

“… the swine-flu vaccination program was one of its (CDC) greatest blunders. It all began in 1976 when CDC scientists saw that a virus involved in a flu attack outbreak at Fort Dix, N.J., was similar to the swine-flu virus that killed 500,000 Americans in 1918. Health officials immediately launched a 100-million dollar program to immunize every American. But the expected epidemic never materialized, and the vaccine led to partial paralysis in 532 people. There were 32 deaths.” U.S. News and World Report, Joseph Carey, October 14, 1985, p. 70, “How Medical Sleuths Track Killer Diseases.”

“Despite (cases) in which (smallpox) vaccination plainly failed to protect the population, and despite the rampant side-effects of the methods, the proponents of vaccination continued their attempts to justify the methods by claims that the disease had declined in Europe as a whole during the period of its compulsory use. If the decline could be correlated with the use of the vaccination, then all else could be set aside, and the advantage between its current low incidence could be shown to outweigh the periodic failures of the method, and to favour the continued use of vaccination. However, the credit for the decline in the incidence of smallpox could not be given to vaccination. The fact is that its incidence declined in all parts of Europe, whether or not vaccination was employed.” Chaitow, Vaccination and Immunization, pp. 6-7.

“Smallpox, like typhus, has been dying out (in England) since 1780. Vaccination in this country has largely fallen into disuse since people began to realize how its value was discredited by the great smallpox epidemic of 1871-2 (which occurred after extensive vaccination).” W. Scott Webb, A Century of Vaccination, Swan Sonnenschein, 1898.

“In this incident (Kyoto, Japan, 1948) – the most serious of its kind – a toxic (vaccine) batch of alum-precipitated toxoid (APT) was responsible for illness in over 600 infants and for no fewer than 68 deaths.

“On 20 and 22 October, 1948, a large number of babies and children in the city of Kyoto received their first injection of APT. On the 4th and 5th of November, 15,561 babies and children aged some months to 13 years received their second dose. One to two days later, 606 of those who had been injected fell ill. Of these, 9 died of acute diphtheritic paralysis in seven to fourteen days, and 59 of late paralysis mainly in four to seven weeks.” Sir Graham Wilson, Hazards of Immunization, Athone Press, University of London, 1967.

“Accidents may, however, follow the use of this so-called killed (rabies) vaccine owing to inadequate processing. A very serious occurrence of this sort occurred at Fortaleza, Ceara, Brazil, in 1960. No fewer than 18 out of 66 persons vaccinated with Fermi’s carbolized (rabies) vaccine suffered from encephalomyelitis and every one of the eighteen died.” Sir Graham Wilson, Hazards of Immunization.

“At a press conference in Washington on 24 July, 1942, the Secretary of War reported that 28,585 cases of jaundice had been observed in the (American) Army between 1 January and 4 July after yellow fever vaccination, and of these 62 proved fatal.” Sir Graham Wilson, Hazards of Immunization.

“The world’s biggest trial (conducted in south India) to assess the value of BCG tuberculosis vaccine has made the startling revelation that the vaccine ‘does not give any protection against bacillary forms of tuberculosis.’ The study said to be ‘most exhaustive and meticulous,’ was launched in 1968 by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) with assistance from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, Georgia.

“The incidence of new cases among the BCG vaccinated group was slightly (but statistically insignificantly) higher than in the control group, a finding that led to the conclusion that BCG’s protective effect ‘was zero.'” New Scientist, November 15, 1979, as quoted by Hans Ruesch in Naked Empress, Civis Publishers, Switzerland, 1982.

“Between 10 December 1929 and 30 April 1930, 251 of 412 infants born in Lubeck received three doses of BCG vaccine by the mouth during the first ten days of life. Of these 251, 72 died of tuberculosis, most of them in two to five months and all but one before the end of the first year. In addition, 135 suffered from clinical tuberculosis but eventually recovered; and 44 became tuberculin-positive but remained well. None of the 161 unvaccinated infants born at the time was affected in this way and none of these died of tuberculosis within the following three years.” Hazards of Immunization, Wilson.

“We conducted a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial to test the efficacy of the 14-valent pneumococcal capsular polysaccharide vaccine in 2295 high-risk patients… Seventy-one episodes of proved or probable pneumococcal pneumonia or bronchitis occurred among 63 of the patients (27 placebo recipients and 36 vaccine recipients)… We were unable to demonstrate any efficacy of the pneumococcal vaccine in preventing pneumonia or bronchitis in this population.” New England Journal of Medicine, November 20, 1986, p. 1318, Michael Simberkoff et al.

“But already before Salk developed his vaccine, polio had been constantly regressing; the 39 cases out of every 100,000 inhabitants registered in 1942 had gradually diminished from year to year until they were reduced to only 15 cases in 1952… according to M. Beddow Baylay, the English surgeon and medical historian.” Slaughter of the Innocent, Hans Reusch, Civitas Publish ers, Switzerland, and Swain, New York, 1983.

“Many published stories and reports have stated, implied and otherwise led professional people and the public to believe that the sharp reduction of cases (and of deaths) from poliomyelitis in 1955 as compared to 1954 is attributable to the Salk vaccine… That it is a misconception follows from these considerations. The number of children inoculated has been too small to account for the decrease. The sharp decrease was apparent before the inoculations began or could take effect and was of the same order as the decrease following the immediate post-inoculation period.” Dr. Herbert Ratner, Child and Family, vol. 20, no. 1, 1987.

“So far it is hardly possible to gain insight into the extent of the immunization catastrophe of 1955 in the United States. It may be considered certain that the officially ascertained 200 cases (of polio) which were caused directly or indirectly by the (polio) vaccination constitute minimum figures… It can hardly be estimated how many of the 1359 (polio) cases among vaccinated persons must be regarded as failures of the vaccine and how many of them were infected by the vaccine. A careful study of the epidemiologic course of polio in the United States yields indications of grave significance. In numerous states of the U.S.A., typical early epidemics developed with the immunizations in the spring of 1955… The vaccination incidents of the year 1955 cannot be exclusively traced back to the failure of one manufacturing firm.” Dr. Herbert Ratner, Child and Family, 1980, vol. 19, no. 4, “Story of the Salk Vaccine (Part 2).”

“Suffice it to say that most of the large (polio) epidemics that have occurred in this country since the introduction of the Salk vaccine have followed the wide-scale use of the vaccine and have been characterized by an uncommon early seasonal onset. To name a few, there is the Massachusetts epidemic of 1955; the Chicago epidemic of 1956; and the Des Moines epidemic of 1959.” Dr. Herbert Ratner, Child and Family, 1980 vol. 19, no. 4.

“The live (Sabin) poliovirus vaccine has been the predominant cause of domestically arising cases of paralytic poliomyelitis in the United States since 1972. To avoid the occurrence of such cases, it would be necessary to discontinue the routine use of live poliovirus vaccine.” Jonas Salk, Science, March 4, 1977, p. 845.

“By the (U.S.) government’s own admission, there has been a 41% failure rate in persons who were previously vaccinated against the (measles) virus.” Dr. Anthony Morris, John Chriss, BG Young, “Occurrence of Measles in Previously Vaccinated Individuals,” 1979; presented at a meeting of the American Society for Microbiology at Fort Detrick, Maryland, April 27, 1979.

“Prior to the time doctors began giving rubella (German measles) vaccinations, an estimated 85% of adults were naturally immune to the disease (for life). Because of immunization, the vast majority of women never acquire natural immunity (or lifetime protection).” Dr. Robert Mendelsohn, Let’s Live, December 1983, as quoted by Carolyn Reuben in the LA WEEKLY, June 28, 1985.

“Adminstration of KMV (killed measles vaccine) apparently set in motion an aberrant immunologic response that not only failed to protect children against natural measles, but resulted in heightened susceptibility.” JAMA Aug. 22, 1980, vol. 244, p. 804, Vincent Fulginiti and Ray Helfer. The authors indicate that such falsely protected children can come down with “an often severe, atypical form of measles. Atypical measles is characterized by fever, headache… and a diverse rash (which)… may consist of a mixture of macules, papules, vesicles, and pustules… ”

The above quotes reflect only a mere fraction of an available literature which shows there is a need for an extensive review of vaccination. It is certain that undisclosed, unlooked for illness occurs as a result of vaccines, or as a result of infection after protective immunity should have been conferred but wasn’t. A certain amount of this sort of illness is immunosuppressive in the widest sense, and some in a narrower sense (depression of T-cell numbers, etc.). When looking for unusual illness and immune depression, vaccines are one of those areas which remain partially hidden from investigation. That is a mistake. It is not adequate to say, “Vaccines are simple; they stimulate the immune system and confer immunity against specific germ agents.” That is the glossy presentation. What vaccines often do is something else. They engage some aspect of the body’s immune-response, but to what effect over the long term? Why, for example, do children who have measles vaccine develop a susceptibility to another more severe, atypical measles? Is that virulent form of the disease the result of reactivation of the virus in the vaccine?

Official reports on vaccine reactions are often at odds with unofficial estimates because of the method of analysis used. If vaccine-reaction is defined as a small set of possible effects experienced within 72 hours of an inoculation, then figures will be smaller. But doctors like G.T. Stewart, of the University of Glasgow, have found through meticulous investigation, including visits to hospitals and interviews with parents of vaccinated children, that reactions as severe as brain-damage (e.g., from the DPT vaccine) can be overlooked, go unreported and can be assumed mistakenly to have come from other causes.

Jon Rappoport
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Daughter of Time (27th June 2015), Hervé (24th May 2015), NancyV (25th July 2015), Stephanie (12th July 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th May 2015)

23. Link to Post #73
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

California Parents Explain Why They Oppose Mandatory Vaccines

By Larry Cook Thursday, May 21, 2015

In this video, well-informed and educated parents object to and oppose CA SB277, which would eliminate personal belief exemptions for the vaccination of their children. In its current state, if SB 277 became law it would require parents to have their children fully vaccinated in order to attend public or private school, even though there is no public health crisis and the diseases for which children are vaccinated against are not deadly when children have strong, healthy immune function. Vaccination is an invasive medical procedure that carries substantial risk, yet the manufacturers of vaccines are not liable when their products seriously maim or kill people.

Visit StopMandatoryVaccination.com

This article may be re-posted in full with attribution.

Related:
    Petition against mandatory vaccination reaches over 100,000 signatures. Will the White House respond?
    The petition is short, sweet, and to the point:

Quote No human being should be FORCED to be vaccinated against their will and/or personal/religious beliefs. I petition against making vaccinations of any kind mandatory. This includes forcing children to be vaccinated to attend public schools, activities, and daycare centers. This also includes adults working in the public or private sector.

The fact that this even has to be petitioned in the first place, however — that the people so fear their government would take away their basic sense of medical freedom — is a sure sign of tyranny.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (27th June 2015), NancyV (25th July 2015), Stephanie (12th July 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th May 2015)

25. Link to Post #74
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you for keeping this thread going.

26. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member OBwan's Avatar
    Thanks

The DTP vaccine does have the adverse effect as documented in the package insert. The following is from page 11 of the package insert. It is a fact according to the following document that vaccines contribute to autism.

Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting.

http://www.naturalnews.com/files/FDA-Tripedia.pdf
    Last edited by OBwan; 16th July 2017 at 00:55.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OBwan For This Post:

Daughter of Time (27th June 2015), Hervé (29th May 2015), Stephanie (12th July 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2015)

28. Link to Post #76
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Vaccines and autism: Epidemic accelerates as cases in young vaccinated children explode unabated

Friday, June 26, 2015 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer
    Tags: autism epidemic, vaccine injury, glyphosate

(NaturalNews) The UK is facing an unprecedented number of new autism cases, according to new research. Figures in Scotland, which are among the most comprehensive available in the British isles, reveal that the autism rate among students at Scottish schools is up 1,360% percent since 1998, with no perceivable end in sight.

This amounts to a one-in-68 children rate of autism, which the London School of Economics projects is costing taxpayers around $54 billion annually. This is up from about $2 billion in 2001, demonstrating the immense toll this harrowing disease is costing the public.

But even these figures may be too low, warns Age of Autism, as they disguise the actual number of autism cases among older students, while focusing more on autism rates among younger students. The actual present rate of autism in the UK, reports John Stone, is probably much closer to one in 30 students, based on data supplied by the Scottish government.

The immense growth rate of autism in Scotland over the past 16 years is highlighted by the following:

Year | Total number of pupils | Number of pupils with an ASD

1998 | 758,414 | 820
    1999 | 755,081 | 959
    2000 | 751,243 | 1,245
    2001 | 745,063 | 1,515
    2002 | 738,597 | 2,204
    2003 | 732,122 | 2,663
    2004 | 723,554 | 3,090
    2005 | 713,240 | 3,484
    2006 | 702,737 | 2,443
    2007 | 692,215 | 3,919
    2008 | 681,573 | 4,900
    2009 | 676,740 | 5,254
    2010 | 673,133 | 6,506
    2011 | 670,511 | 7,801
    2012 | 671,218 | 8,650
    2013 | 673,530 | 9,946

Aside from an anomalous reduction in ASD cases between 2005 and 2006, you can clearly see that the autism rate in Scotland has simply exploded, much like it has in the U.S. and other Western nations over the past several decades.

One would think that health authorities and lawmakers would take note of this and start addressing some of the elephants in the room, including the ever-expanding vaccination schedule. But instead, they remain silent as the financial burden of treating these damaged children escalates into financial territory so unsustainable that government health systems now face total collapse.

US to spend a total of $7 trillion just to treat every person who currently has autism

The same study that procured these figures for the UK found that the situation is far worse in the U.S. Between the costs associated with treating both children and adults with ASD -- more than 3.5 million Americans, both young and old, have been diagnosed with ASD -- taxpayers and insurance companies spend huge amounts to treat autistic individuals with or without intellectual disability.

"The cost of supporting an individual with an ASD and intellectual disability during his or her lifespan was $2.4 million in the United States and £1.5 million (US $2.2 million) in the United Kingdom," reports the study. "The cost of supporting an individual with an ASD without intellectual disability was $1.4 million in the United States and £0.92 million (US $1.4 million) in the United Kingdom."

"The largest cost components for children were special education services and parental productivity loss. During adulthood, residential care or supportive living accommodation and individual productivity loss contributed the highest costs. Medical costs were much higher for adults than for children."

This translates into a total cost of $7 trillion to treat every person with autism in the U.S. over the course of his or her lifetime. And this is just at the current autism rate -- over the next several decades, as many as one in two children are expected to have autism, which portends a complete collapse of the healthcare system.

Be sure to check out Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) researcher Dr. Stephanie Seneff's groundbreaking research into glyphosate, the active ingredient in Monsanto's Roundup herbicide. She found that this prolific chemical damages gut bacteria and blocks the uptake of vital nutrients, triggering autism and other serious health conditions:
    ANH-USA.org.

Sources:
    http://www.ageofautism.com

https://autismsciencefoundation.files.wordpress.com[PDF]

http://www.naturalnews.com

http://www.globalresearch.ca

http://www.anh-usa.org

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (27th June 2015), Muzz (10th July 2015), Stephanie (12th July 2015)

30. Link to Post #77
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

This is quite something:

Holistic doctors killed for discovering that Nagalase is introduced into body during vaccination and the role of GcMAF in reversing cancer and autism.

See: http://www.faim.org/autism/gcmaf-tre...l-disease.html

From: http://www.healthfreedoms.org/the-re...and-vanishing/

Murdered Dr Bradstreet on GcMAF

Dr Bradstreet search warrant (focused on GcMAF and all patients treated with GcMAF)

... stolen from: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post981712
    Last edited by Hervé; 25th July 2015 at 18:40.

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (31st July 2015), Daughter of Time (25th July 2015), exponentialist (26th July 2015), Fairy Friend (26th July 2015), gripreaper (25th July 2015), justntime2learn (31st July 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (26th July 2015), Limor Wolf (26th July 2015), NancyV (25th July 2015), RunningDeer (26th July 2015)

32. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

For those who have not seen the video in post #77 posted by Herve`, I am bumping this thread.

What happened to Dr Bradstreet is unconscionable, the lengths the psychopaths will go to for their stranglehold of control and the total disregard for humanity.

We empaths really need to recognize how evil "evil" really is and shift the energetic paradigm.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Calz (31st July 2015), Daughter of Time (1st August 2015), Hervé (27th July 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (26th July 2015), Limor Wolf (26th July 2015), Lost N Found (30th July 2015), Selkie (26th July 2015), ulli (26th July 2015)

34. Link to Post #79
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Bombshell: CDC destroyed vaccine documents, Congressman reveals

by Jon Rappoport Jul31, 2015
    NoMoreFakeNews.com

Quote “…the [CDC] co-authors scheduled a meeting to destroy documents related to the [MMR vaccine] study. The remaining four co-authors all met and brought a big garbage can into the meeting room and reviewed and went through all the hard copy documents that we had thought we should discard and put them in a huge garbage can.” (William Thompson, CDC researcher)
    On July 29, US Congressman Bill Posey made his last stand on the floor of the House. Granted five minutes to speak, he laid bare the lying of the CDC in a now-famous 2004 study that exonerated the MMR vaccine and claimed it had no connection to autism.

“No connection to autism” was the lie.

Congressman Posey read a statement from long-time CDC researcher William Thompson, one of the authors of the 2004 Pediatrics study designed to determine, once and for all, whether the Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccine could cause autism.

Thompson saw and participated in violating the protocol of the study. He was there. He helped his co-authors destroy documents that would have shown an MMR-autism link.

You can see a rush transcript of Congressman Posey’s remarks here (on the ageofautism.com website), which includes his reading of a statement from whistleblower Thompson.

Posey pleads with his colleagues for a Congressional investigation.

Of note: two of the CDC researchers on the infamous 2004 study, who according to Thompson, destroyed vital documents, are Coleen Boyle and Frank DeStefano. They are both high-ranking executives at the CDC in the area of vaccine safety.

This calls into question every single CDC study, under their tenure, that claims vaccines are safe.

CDC whistleblower Thompson’s statement, which Posey read on the House floor, includes this bombshell:

Quote “However, because I [Thompson] assumed it [destroying the documents] was illegal and would violate both FOIA and DOJ requests, I kept hard copies of all documents in my office and I retained all associated computer files. I believe we intentionally withheld controversial findings from the final draft of the Pediatrics paper.”
    Thompson has the smoking-gun documents. So does Congressman Posey. I believe others do as well.

So: publish them. Publish them now.
    There are lawsuits to be filed. Eleven years have passed since the CDC committed its crime of concealing the MMR vaccine-autism connection. How many parents, never informed of the truth, have permitted their children to receive this vaccine? How many children have been struck down by the vaccine?

The lawsuits should be filed against the CDC and the individual authors of the 2004 study. Lawyers must depose every CDC employee who had knowledge of the crime.

And what about the fact that the MMR vaccine is one of the shots that has been mandated, by law, in California, in other states, and in Australia? Mandating neurological destruction of children is a crime that must be investigated and punished. If these states (and other countries) insist on keeping the MMR on their schedules, they are guilty parties.

Here, for background, are earlier articles I wrote about whistleblower Thompson, starting when the story broke in the summer of 2014.

Understand what we are dealing with here, in terms of public exposure: the author of a peer-reviewed and published study; the author who has worked for many years at the CDC; the author who participated in destruction of vital documents; the author has come forward and admitted his crime and the crime of his colleagues. This kind of confession never happens.

But it did happen.

And this story and what it means must not die, no matter how major media outlets try to spin it or ignore it.

Parents who are, in ignorance, allowing their children to receive the MMR vaccine, must be informed. They must know what is going on. They must know the danger to their children.

Australia, Canada, England, New Zealand, Germany, France, India, China, South Africa… wherever the MMR vaccine is given… parents must be made aware they’re gambling with their children’s lives.

Government officials anywhere in the world who make this continuing crime possible are liable.

So are manufacturers of the MMR.

Get busy. Expose the truth.

Jon Rappoport

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (31st July 2015), Daughter of Time (1st August 2015), justntime2learn (31st July 2015)

36. Link to Post #80
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Former Merck Employee Targeted for Harassment, Intimidation After Speaking out Against Forced Vaccinations

Posted on August 2, 2015 by Melissa Dykes
    Posted in Our Health, Video

(Truthstream Media) Once upon a time, Brandy Vaughan worked as a sales rep for Merck & Co. selling a deadly drug called Vioxx which hurt and killed a lot of people. Brandy found out that her employer did this with prior knowledge that this drug was dangerous. She quit, and began to question the entire healthcare system, including the vaccinations that pediatricians later attempted to push on her infant son.

Now Brandy speaks out against vaccinations like the ones peddled by Pharma giant Merck. She has been a loud opponent in the fight against forced vaccination bills like S.B. 277, speaking at multiple protests and rallies against this blatant medical tyranny.

A video was sent to us, made by YouTuber Andrew Liebich, detailing the kind of intimidation and harassment that Brandy has been suffering as of late. This isn’t your average case of harassment…

Someone (or several someones) has not only gone at length to break into Brandy’s home on multiple occasions, but to let Brandy know her home is being invaded each time in the most obvious ways possible. They’ve presented her with her lost hide-a-key almost like a present on her doorstep. Once she changed the locks and put in an expensive home security system, whoever it was picked her new locks and disabled her alarm system at the keypad with the code only Brandy knew about. Items that she had hidden have been moved around in her home and left out to let her know someone was there doing it. A ladder from her garage was taken out and left open under her bedroom window. These are blatant acts of intimidation meant to scare her and let her know she’s being watched (and that apparently her home and possibly her phone and anything else connected to the internet is bugged).

These sick bastards even bought her a duck statue and left it on a table on her back patio facing her home. Brandy believes this is to let her know she’s a “sitting duck”. These are not your average home burglars. These are seemingly highly connected intimidation and harassment professionals.

I am extremely concerned for Brandy’s welfare at this time. Moreover, this shows you the extreme desperation the system is under if they would stoop this low. Not only is Big Pharma paying off Senators like Dr. Richard Pan to co-sponsor bills to FORCE the population to take their dangerous cocktails, but they would threaten and intimidate former employees who attempt to speak out about this.

The fact that so many people are opting out and questioning vaccines is proof of a mass awakening. People want to know, just for example, why it is that we have the most aggressive vaccination schedule in the developed world but also the highest rate of infant mortality? Why are the majority (some 85%) of people coming down with diseases like measles and mumps already fully vaccinated? Why is it that the only safety study done on the adjuvant thimerosal was in the 1920s on people dying of bacterial meningitis (22 people who, just by the way, died the day after their thimerosal dose was administered)? Why are CDC scientists coming out to say that data was hidden showing a link between the MMR vaccine and an increased risk of autism? Why are voice recordings of that same scientist coming out saying he would never give his own pregnant wife a flu shot? Speaking of the CDC, why has that agency ever once done a simple straightforward study comparing autism rates in vaccinated children to those in unvaccinated children and “put that correlation to rest” if that’s really all it is?

Why should we trust a multi-trillion-dollar, essentially self-regulated industry where the entire business model is based upon people getting sick (and not based on curing them) to tell us what’s healthy for us in the first place? How much sense does that premise even make?

Or how about, as we have previously asked, why would such an industry and its invested shills feel the need to pimp out a six-year-old kid who battled cancer to push their agenda, having him give speeches that it isn’t right to brutally force him to go to school with unvaccinated children…when every major medical system including Johns Hopkins puts out patient brochures warning people who have undergone chemotherapy or who are otherwise immune-compromised specifically not to be around children who have just been vaccinated because those kids can potentially spread the very diseases they were recently vaccinated against?
    It is vaccinated children – not unvaccinated children – that immunocompromised people like Rhett, who is recovering from chemotherapy treatments for his leukemia, are advised to stay away from. Check out what is written on page 113 of this Johns Hopkins patient guide for recovering cancer patients:
    Quote Can I have visitors?

Tell friends and family who are sick, or have recently had a live vaccine (such as chicken pox, measles, rubella, intranasal influenza, polio or smallpox) not to visit.

• Avoid contact with children who were recently vaccinated.
    Beyond that, this whole situation with S.B. 277 just proves that more people are thinking about this situation critically. More people are choosing to opt out of the system and protect their children from potential harm.

The bottom line is that people should have the right to decide what they put inside of their own bodies, and if vaccines were really just this amazing panacea of health and longevity, 100% safe and effective with zero health dangers, these mega corporations and their lobbyists wouldn’t have to buy up senators to get bills passed to mandate and force everyone to take them. If vaccines were really so unquestionably good for us, people would just take them, no questions asked.

I believe Brandy is being intimidated like this because she is a former Merck employee, which gives her added legitimacy when she speaks out against mandatory vaccines and questions their safety (and is a definite embarrassing black eye for Merck). We need a thousand more Brandy Vaughans! We need the alt media to get behind her and spread this story. This needs to get as public as possible so this intimidation stops immediately! The fact that these corporate interests would stoop to this level shows you just how pathetic they really are because, again, if their products were so safe and effective and wonderful, this kind of playground bully behavior wouldn’t be necessary.

Please share Brandy’s story and help shine a light on these disgusting cockroaches who would seek to silence her!

You can watch the entire original video up on Andrew Liebich’s channel here.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (3rd August 2015), Selkie (3rd August 2015), Sophocles (3rd August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 4 14 27 LastLast