+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interview on Topic UFO - Triangle UFO Encounter

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

Default Interview on Topic UFO - Triangle UFO Encounter

I recently did and interview with Rick Scouler of Topic UFO. Thought that some people may find it interesting. If anyone has questions, please let me know.
    Richard

Last edited by rgray222; 20th May 2014 at 20:58.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

aranuk (20th May 2014), Atlas (3rd June 2017), boja (20th May 2014), ceetee9 (21st May 2014), Cidersomerset (20th May 2014), Conehead (21st May 2014), damian (21st May 2014), Ecnal61 (20th May 2014), grannyfranny100 (21st May 2014), joeecho (21st May 2014), JRS (21st May 2014), Keltikmuse (28th May 2014), kirolak (20th May 2014), Latti (21st May 2014), Magnus (21st May 2014), mojo (21st May 2014), Shannon (4th June 2017), Sidney (20th May 2014), Star Tsar (20th May 2014), thunder24 (21st May 2014), yelik (20th May 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Interview on Topic UFO - Triangle UFO Encounter

Hi Richard
    Enjoyed the interview and Thanks for sharing your experience, I have also seen stuff so have never been in any doubt about ET. I suspect there are many many people around the world that have kept their experiences to themselves largely because of the ridicule and stigma associated with the phenomena. Find your daily UFO updates from your website interesting and helpful

Just wondered if this was an alien reproduction vehicle then they appear to have developed a way to blank short term memory?
    Last edited by yelik; 20th May 2014 at 21:09.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

aranuk (21st May 2014), ceetee9 (21st May 2014), mojo (21st May 2014), rgray222 (21st May 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Hi Richard, I enjoyed watching the interview and must say I thought you came over so sincere. It was a great plug for your site too. You must be so pleased as I am too! Maybe you know I saw my first UFO about two months ago and I reported it here in a post. I only saw blinking lights in the dark sky and I knew it was an UFO although nothing as special as yours. I am jealous of your sighting. The thing that we do share in common though is we both saw our own UFO's alone it seems from our own homes.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

ceetee9 (21st May 2014), JRS (21st May 2014), mojo (21st May 2014), rgray222 (21st May 2014), yelik (21st May 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,546 times in 5,657 posts

ty 4 sharing your sighting Richard and also for highlighting some of the Oregon video clips over the years on your website...
    Last edited by mojo; 21st May 2014 at 12:42.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

rgray222 (21st May 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Nice interview Richard. Thank you for the heads up and the info about your website. I normally don't subscribe to many things, but, as aranuk said, I thought you were very sincere, so I decided to subscribe to your website, EducatingHumanity.com, and am looking forward to assimilating some of the information there as time permits.
    Craig
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

aranuk (21st May 2014), mojo (21st May 2014), rgray222 (21st May 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: Interview on Topic UFO - Triangle UFO Encounter

Salutations Richard,

I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

A) When you got the impression that you should not proceed any futher did you have any images/pictures in your mind at that specific time?

B) Did you (or your any of your children) exprience any weird or wonderful dreams just before or after this exprience?

C) Have you been regressed and if not would you consider it?

D) Did anybody else who lives/lived on the golf course report sighting this craft?

PS great points on the Vatican by the way...
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 21st May 2014 at 09:21.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aranuk (21st May 2014), mojo (21st May 2014), rgray222 (21st May 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Hi Richard
    Enjoyed the interview and Thanks for sharing your experience, I have also seen stuff so have never been in any doubt about ET. I suspect there are many many people around the world that have kept their experiences to themselves largely because of the ridicule and stigma associated with the phenomena. Find your daily UFO updates from your website interesting and helpful

Just wondered if this was an alien reproduction vehicle then they appear to have developed a way to blank short term memory?
    I really have no way of knowing if this was government technology or an extraterrestrial craft but I do remember repeating over and over (in my mind) when I saw this craft that it "was not of this world". After giving this a tremendous amount of thought over the years I have finally come to the conclusion....................it was either an actual alien spacecraft or it was the government using alien technology. Either way I am convinced that ET is very much real and we are not alone in this universe. I am also convinced that there is much information that is being held back from mankind, of this there is no doubt in my mind.

The bizarre part of the story is that my memory was completely erased from the time I went to sleep until I saw the yellow legal pad on the dinning room table the next day. Maybe that is not hard for people on Avalon to believe but try telling that to the average person going about their daily lives. They look at you like you should not be allowed in public. I am not so sure that this episode was blanking only "short term memory". If I had not sketched out the craft, the time and a full description I don't think I would have ever remembered.

I have often wondered.......what made me stop and go back to the house, what made me immediately record this incident. At this point I believe there was a reason for my actions that night.

In many respects I wish that this sighting had never occurred, it truly changed my life and my thinking.That said, educatinghumanity.com has been up and running for four years and developed a reasonably strong following. In the last couple of years I have considered the possibility that I am being used (not a fun thought) to play a small role in the overall disclosure process.
    Richard
    Last edited by rgray222; 21st May 2014 at 15:06.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

animovado (22nd May 2014), aranuk (21st May 2014), boja (21st May 2014), JRS (22nd May 2014), mojo (21st May 2014), Roisin (21st May 2014), yelik (21st May 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

I am thinking its more likely an alien craft as I would have thought government craft would be kept well out of public view, busy toing and froing from mars, ha ha. I suppose the shock of seeing such a craft could be overwhelming. At the age of 14 I saw 4 or 5 multi coloured bright lights zooming around the sky from a distance of about 200m behind my house which has open countryside and small lake. I watched them for ages and got bored until low flying jets and helicopters buzzed the area. I just thought they were visitors taking a look. About 35 years later I witnessed an orb, a bright ball of light about 1m or so in diameter at same location but only 100m distance just making its way above the tree line, no sound, with controlled moves. It stopped just above a very old house next to the lake then over the lake where it moved to the surface, it then meandered its way slowly across the country side. Multiple sightings were reported in a nearby city some 15 miles away.

A policeman friend also witnessed the typical cigar shaped craft at close range at the same location which changed his life. He never breathed a word outside of family because he would have lost his job. There was a underground weapon storage facility a few miles away, so ET often takes an interest. I have a friend in Scotland (UK) who has also seen a materialised craft which still spooks him to this day, again he's never mentioned it to others. I know others that have experienced ET communication over many years, again it is kept in the family. i have asked them to join avalon so they can share their stories.

Ian
    Last edited by yelik; 21st May 2014 at 14:58.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

mojo (21st May 2014), rgray222 (21st May 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    ty 4 sharing your sighting Richard and also for highlighting some of the Oregon video clips over the years on your website...
    Hi Mojo
    Thanks for your kind words, I only post videos and stories that I believe are real or plausible. As you well know there is so many false and intentionally sensational stories out there it is hard to sort out fact from fiction. Every day I scan through numerous videos and stories and discard 95% of the material.

I have noticed that several of your videos have been posted on some extremely high traffic sites such as the Huffington Post, etc. I have published many your videos because I believe them to be authentic. As a matter of fact some of your work is really outstanding. I notice that you just published a new video today, (I subscribe to your channel). This will be on my site tomorrow morning but for those that have not seen it:

By the way I plan to do a story on some of the best UFO hunters that I have come across. Yourself and Lou from Melbourne, Australia are on the top of my list.
    Richard

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

mojo (21st May 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,546 times in 5,657 posts

Awww thanks friend I appreciate that....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

rgray222 (21st May 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member 2ndComing's Avatar
    Thanks

The black triangle is a government controlled craft, probably using anti gravity, but unlike the ET's craft I've heard this can't travel in space.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to 2ndComing For This Post:

rgray222 (23rd May 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Salutations Richard,

I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

A) When you got the impression that you should not proceed any futher did you have any images/pictures in your mind at that specific time?

B) Did you (or your any of your children) exprience any weird or wonderful dreams just before or after this exprience?

C) Have you been regressed and if not would you consider it?

D) Did anybody else who lives/lived on the golf course report sighting this craft?

PS great points on the Vatican by the way...
    Hi Star

A) No images or pictures in my mind when I decided to stop and return to the house. I did have an overwhelming feeling and an immediate understanding that this was something that I should not do. Also the thought immediately entered my mind to document the event. I ran back to the house thinking and saying in my mind, document document document, this is not of this world. I was not afraid or in fear but something told me not to pursue this anymore and return home immediately.

B) No I never had any weird or wonderful dreams about the event. To my knowledge either have my children. I have had dreams about the the event but I have always written them off to the experience itself.

C) No have never been regressed, have read a lot about it and I am not against it. I have never been presented with an opportunity to do it nor have I actively searched for anyone to preform a regression.

D) Not to my knowledge, I was the only one to see it.... a more accurate statement would be..............I am the only one that saw it and documented it, which I believe, is what restored my memory. I remember asking a few neighbors the next day after seeing the legal pad on the table but no one had any recollection of such an event.

Hope this answers your questions
    Thanks
    Richard

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

mojo (23rd May 2014), Star Tsar (25th May 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 2ndComing (here)
    The black triangle is a government controlled craft, probably using anti gravity, but unlike the ET's craft I've heard this can't travel in space.
    Your statement is made with some confidence, my question is..........how do you actually know for sure?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Atlas (3rd June 2017), Conehead (23rd May 2014), mojo (23rd May 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

The General Dynamics Model 100 (aka Sneaky Pete) has been described as a single-seat demonstrator aircraft with a triangular planform, and is believed to have been less stealthy than Lockheed’s Have Blue or Northrop’s Tacit Blue demonstrators:

It’s also thought that Sneaky Pete formed the basis of the ill-fated A-12 Avenger II:

Interestingly, an ‘A-12 canopy’ appeared on eBay in 2011:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In August 1989 engineer Chris Gibson, a member of the Royal Observer Corps, was working aboard the North Sea oil rig Galveston Key, when he witnessed a black, highly swept triangular aircraft. The mystery jet was accompanied by two F-111 bombers and appeared to be refueling from a KC-135 Stratotanker.

In 2013 the aircraft’s identity remains a mystery, and explanations range from a high speed SR-71 follow-on programme to a case of mistaken identity.

While there’s no hard evidence Gibson saw a classified aircraft that day, there are some tantalising clues that something’s out there.

Source: Top Secret Aircraft Demonstrators Which May Have Flown at Area 51

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread