+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: My experience of taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

Default Re: My experience of taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    WARNING to all of you trying the H2O2 protocol. Use distilled water. If there happens to be any iron in the water (and there often is) then the H2O2 will react with the iron and cause nausea. It was so bad with me that my body now reacts with vicious nausea to even the SMELL of anything remotely resembling a chlorine type odor in the water. I can't do either H2O2 therapy or MMS therapy due to intense nausea, which began because of iron in the water when I tried years ago.
    When I bought MMS and used it for both my husband and myself about 2 years ago we barely got to 5 drops when we started experiencing extreme nausea, throwing up, diarrhea, etc. I was using distilled water at that time so we must have been allergic to it. I continued on despite being extremely ill from it every day for about 3 weeks. When it didn't improve I finally had to stop and accept that I must be one of the few that are allergic to it.

Like you, just the smell of any kind of chlorine odor brings on that nauseating feeling! It's possible that H2O2 will also create that kind of reaction. I used it about 25 years ago with no negative reactions but things change as you get older and you just have to deal with the changes. Plus what works for many doesn't work for everyone but it's always fun to experiment!

My husband claims I have tried to poison him about 20-30 times over the years. I'm constantly getting him to try new herbs and strange remedies with me and he is highly allergic to many of them, so I guess he's right. We were both deathly allergic to colloidal silver, wormwood & MMS, so at least I poison myself too, not just him!....LOL
    Thats funny NacyV but it has been the other way around for me with my wife plus she is a light weight had to laugh when I read your post.

The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Axman For This Post:

janette (29th May 2020), NancyV (12th September 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Default Re: My experience of taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    I asked my pharmacist and MD about hydrogen peroxide 35% food grade and they had never heard of it.
    Does anyone know where I can get it in the NE of the USA.
    Thanks in advance.
    Jim
    Should be able to get from internet such as Amazon. Let me know if you cannot find, I will search.

---- sent from mobile phone

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

janette (29th May 2020), tnkayaker (26th June 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Alright, got the Hydrogen Peroxide yesterday and started at 8 drops 3x/day instead of 3. Doing very well, no herx at all, sleeping well. Will increase 2 drops/day until I reach 25 drops or decrease if I get a bad herx reaction. I was taking a maintenance dose of Turpentine but have stopped while I am doing this.
    Last edited by Eligos; 7th June 2014 at 01:36.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (7th June 2014), Debra (20th June 2014), Hervé (6th June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), meat suit (9th June 2014), RunningDeer (21st June 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014), WhiteFeather (9th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,484 times in 1,711 posts

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    I asked my pharmacist and MD about hydrogen peroxide 35% food grade and they had never heard of it.
    Thanks in advance.
    Jim
    Should be able to get from internet such as Amazon. Let me know if you cannot find, I will search.

Thank you C.D.
    I found it on Amazon.
    Do you know if there is a difference between the products advertized for $19.99 and the ones for $39.00? They claim the same things but some people who checked them out said there was some difference in the strengths?
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Debra (20th June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), tnkayaker (11th June 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    Thanks in advance.
    Jim

Thank you C.D.
    I found it on Amazon.
    Do you know if there is a difference between the products advertized for $19.99 and the ones for $39.00? They claim the same things but some people who checked them out said there was some difference in the strengths?
    I'm not sure, but the one I'm using is 35%, and food grade. It should fairly clear what the % is from the product description.I usually don't buy the cheapest, or the most expensive, but that's not exactly a scientific way of doing it. Just make sure it is food grade H2O2.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Debra (20th June 2014), East Sun (9th June 2014), Hervé (8th June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), RunningDeer (21st June 2014), tnkayaker (11th June 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Dr Richard Alan Miller speaks in this Video*:
    ... about the importance of not being dehydrated (35:40 mins in):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YQg2ahW46Y
    EZ Water (Exclusion Zone Water) is mostly hydrogen peroxide.
    ==
    *(there's a thread about Dr.RAM):
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...om-Endless-War

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by GuyFox (here)
    Dr Richard Alan Miller speaks in this Video*:

EZ Water (Exclusion Zone Water) is mostly hydrogen peroxide.
    Two details:
    • The audio in that interview is quite split, one person in one channel and the other person in the other channel. I listen with only one working ear, and almost everything I listen to has all sources coming through both sides at the same, or similar levels. I recommend blending the two audio sources so that they both appear on both the R and L output channels.
    • I suspect that a close reading of Gerald Pollack's work (the best researcher of EZ water) will not lead one to the conclusion that EZ water is mostly hydrogen peroxide. Rather, as Miller himself states, hydrogen peroxide is H2O2, whereas EZ Water is H3O2, which has one more hydrogen atom. What matters more about EZ water is that it forms a layered liquid crystalline with a tendency to a negative charge.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th June 2014 at 19:18.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Debra (20th June 2014), Hervé (9th June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), RunningDeer (21st June 2014), tnkayaker (11th June 2014)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i have heard about this for years, "food grade hydrogen peroxide" but always forget to pursue it, well now it the time i guess, i found it at a local health food store and started immoderately, i was only able to find 3% but no matter i started with 15 drops in filtered water in the morning, i already have issues with getting good restful sleep so i didnt take the dose at night, i may start, but what i did notice right away with in a few days is a cleansing of my colon which was great, i have wanted a good product to help with that, also there are chemtrail spraying going on here every 3 or 4 or 5 days so this whole thing concerns me greatly, also am starting a year around hot house for organic veggies so i want to keep everything going in the right direction, anyways ,i have noticed more energy in the morning waking up and getting out of bed right off, this is new, since i am on meds to control a lower back injury i sufferd in 1999 and will have to deal with the rest of my life, also i smoke, would like to stop but its so damn difficult, i had skin cancer surgury back in 1993 i think it was, i had basil cell carcinoma on the right side of my face and since the 4 operations i notice pre cancer spots i must work at burning off every year, i used to use 17% salicylic acid and apply on the spots every night for 4 or 5 days , it kills like a bitch , but get this, this one spot i have been battling is clearing up!, also other pre basil cell spots are getting smaller, so i am encouraged ,so i would venture to guess its the hydrogene peroxide i have been taking, i dont eat much meat, once a month or so so my system is pretty clean, no fried foods, no dairy, just non-gmo soy milk, only extra virgin olive oil is used for cooking, no buttter, i do use a butter subsitute called "move over butter" made mostly with butter milk but thats it for butter products, rarely do i eat ice cream but i crave it ,lol, no fast foods, cept once a month i will let myself have a fish sandwich from McD's oh well im not perfect, well i will keep ya'll posted as too my experiance with this product and hopefully great things will come! peace,dennis

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (9th June 2014), Debra (20th June 2014), Hervé (9th June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), RunningDeer (21st June 2014), Violet (20th June 2014)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

You can take Opaline Stabilized Oxygen pills. It's freeze dried hydrogen peroxide and it releases it at a slower pace in your body. I have been taking this for years as it was recommended to me to protect against chemtrail pathogens.

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

I found this on Ebay, the seller looks pretty legit. Not a bad price either. Gonna buy some soon.

Ebay Seller Description on item:

"We are proud to offer 20% Food grade hydrogen peroxide on Ebay. If you check out our logo you can see that we are a special seller! The reason we are a special seller is our product is the strongest and finest quality on ebay. I have bought some of the other hydrogen peroxide sold on ebay to test them out and they are not 20% or even 10% so they may be offering a lower price but you pay for what you get. If you want the best product on Ebay then look no further and purchase this High Quality peroxide.

This product is made with 35% Food Grade hydrogen peroxide and triple distilled purified water. We only sell the finest food grade hydrogen peroxide sold on the market. The peroxide comes straight from Trinity lab.

We beat our other competitors on Ebay by selling 20% instead of 17.5% making our peroxide stronger. You get more for your money !!! We sell 20% food grade peroxide because Ebay will not allow 35% food grade peroxide sold on their web site. Our product is the finest Quality and you cannot beat the price!!!

If you want to purchase 35% Food Grade Hydrogen peroxide you can visit our website - 35percentfoodgradehydrogenperoxide"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281162216306...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (10th June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), NancyV (12th September 2014), RunningDeer (21st June 2014), tnkayaker (10th June 2014)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by vilcabamba (here)
    You can take Opaline Stabilized Oxygen pills. It's freeze dried hydrogen peroxide and it releases it at a slower pace in your body. I have been taking this for years as it was recommended to me to protect against chemtrail pathogens.
    yes i found these pills (well i found granulated hydrogene peroxide) at a local health food store also but wasnt sure about the strength and i wanted the liquid so i can rinse my mouth out with it to brighten my teeth, im up way early this morning with new energy , i usually go back to sleep for an hour but i dont feel sleepy like i usually do so im not going back to bed, its gotta be the H/P, i may add the granulated pills to my regimen soon when i get back by that health food store on the other side of town, i live out in the country so i try to plan these errrands and not watse gas just for one item, its just not prudent to throw 20 or 30 bucks in gas just for one trip to town, stay well everyone,peace,dennis.....p.s. my 16 oz. bottle of hydrogen peroxide was $9.99 so i thought was a pretty good deal.
    Last edited by tnkayaker; 10th June 2014 at 10:58.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (10th June 2014), Hervé (10th June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), RunningDeer (21st June 2014)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    WARNING to all of you trying the H2O2 protocol. Use distilled water. If there happens to be any iron in the water (and there often is) then the H2O2 will react with the iron and cause nausea. It was so bad with me that my body now reacts with vicious nausea to even the SMELL of anything remotely resembling a chlorine type odor in the water. I can't do either H2O2 therapy or MMS therapy due to intense nausea, which began because of iron in the water when I tried years ago.
    i have used both distilled and filtered water i run through my ZERO-Water pitcher and neither one causes me nausea, just sayin this reaction may not happen with everyone.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (10th June 2014), Hervé (10th June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), RunningDeer (21st June 2014), Violet (20th June 2014)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Update 2: I have just reached my fifth day of hydrogen peroxide. I am taking 18 drops three times/day, will be taking 20 drops tomorrow. So far so good, no drowsiness no nausea, everything feels normal. In just a few days I will be taking 25 drops per day and will do this three times a day.
    My goal will be to stay at 25 drops three times a day for at least three weeks, then I will go down to 25 drops twice a day.
    I'm really looking forward to seeing the positive improvements and the feelings of well-being that will be coming very soon. Will keep you informed of my progress.
    Last edited by Eligos; 12th June 2014 at 20:35.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (11th June 2014), Debra (20th June 2014), genevieve (11th June 2014), Hervé (11th June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), meat suit (11th June 2014), RunningDeer (21st June 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Update 3: I have been at 25 drops, 3x/day for the last 2 days!
    It's going very well, I have more energy during the day and feel more refreshed in the evenings. If all goes well, I will stick to this dosage for the next 3 weeks.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (20th June 2014), Debra (20th June 2014), Hervé (17th June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), meat suit (17th June 2014), RunningDeer (21st June 2014)

27. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,484 times in 1,711 posts

I received mine today (35%) and will start slowly. I take cumadin (warfarin) as a blood thinner.
    Does anyone know of any medical reason to not take it in small doses?
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

janette (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), tnkayaker (26th June 2014)

29. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I once took a small stroke from taking long term antibioltics to get rid of a mycoplasma that was causing me alot of grief, and 3 months of Hydrogen Peroxide knocked it out of my system, I went I think to 15 drops twice daily, but I think he drops should be less and more frequent doses, since there is a small chance of embulism if not well mixed.

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

All is going well, will report back in 1 week.
    Last edited by Eligos; 21st June 2014 at 16:59.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Hervé (22nd June 2014), janette (29th May 2020)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

The most readily available in my region is the 3,5%.

How many drops are advised when using this one? I'd think that since concentration is lower, the dosage would be higher?

What is the ratio with (diluted) water?

Also, should caution be taken when also having herbs such as lavender, marjory, fenugreek, thyme, ginger and such...in the digestive system?

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

janette (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), RunningDeer (22nd June 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

hey guys i hope ya'lls progress is as encouraging as mine is, my pre-skin cancer spots continue to get smaller ,this is totally a new thing as nothing gets rid of Basil Cell pre cancer spots unless u burn them off, so this is just awsome, i have upd my dosage to 2x what i started taking, my streangth is only 3% so i started with about 17drops , i now have converted into squirts from the eye dropper i bought at the same time i bought the HyPero so i started with 4 squirts (each squirt is about 5 drops of 3% HyPero) i am now at 7 squirts and i dont think im going to aggressivly go nuts with this i want to watch these pre cancer spots though , so thats my first concern, my evergy is definately up and io wake up with more clear headedness in the morning , my right elbow started hurting me last week, hard to lay flat or lift too much heavy things, or use pressure , so im not sure if this is a reaction of something leaving my body or what, as i havent been doing too much work lately so this concerns me, so i think i will level off the HyPero for the next week and see what happens, in other words ill continue to take it but at the 7 squirts i am presently at to see what happens with my elbow, great thread though, have a good weekend, peace,dennis

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

Hervé (22nd June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), meat suit (23rd June 2014), NancyV (12th September 2014), Violet (22nd June 2014)

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    The most readily available in my region is the 3,5%.
    I ordered from this place a couple of days ago: PureHealthDiscounts.com
    • 1 Quart 35% Food Grade H2o2, an amber glass dropper bottle, and pamphlet.
    Because of a sensitive system, my plan will be more in line with Daughter of Time to begin with.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th February 2022 at 21:44.

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Daughter of Time (25th June 2014), Earth Angel (29th May 2020), fourty-two (25th June 2014), Hervé (22nd June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), NancyV (12th September 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014), Violet (22nd June 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast