+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: The Yellowstone Seismic Activity Thread

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: The Yellowstone Seismic Activity Thread

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    ^^^ What Carmody is referring to about RCA and planetary alignments is summarized in this post <---
    from the link:

Quote The nice thing about Nelson's findings is that all of these factors are predictable and can be calculated far into the future. This suggests that it may be possible to predict solar storms via computer algorithms. In fact, I discovered one ham radio enthusiast who attempted to use part of Nelson's Theory in his own computer program to calculate a 'Nelson index' for each day. It's a crude attempt, and it doesn't take into account all of the factors the Nelson discovered, but it seems that he did have some preliminary success at accounting for past solar activity. Nelson believed his method brought about a 85% success rate in predicting future solar storms.
    those are 'astronomical' geometric alignments, and then there are astrological geometric alignments, which is the same, but as measured from the earth.

Note the found 85% accuracy for predicting solar storms and their nature, which is the same figure found for predicting astrological aspects, which is the same figure for predicting the day of a given human birth from their considered conception date. All connected, fundamentally. All part of the 3d reality matrix as it erupts from the multidimensional 2d field system.

So, when someone screams "yellowstone is having big gaseous stomach troubles! run away, run away!"...and nothing is happening in astrological and astronomical alignments, their given screaming mess..means....nothing. Nothing at all.

When the astronomical alignments and the astrological alignments are both 'on line' and their energies are up, together, then you can begin to worry a bit. Which is thankfully, fairly rare. AND PREDICTABLE. EXCEEDINGLY PREDICTABLE.

This is why the elites do not want you to pay attention to astrology, as it is about the flow of humans, both the group and the individual, in the minutiae, through time. With entirely predictable pressures and types of pressures. And in all of human history, all of earthly existence, it has never been wrong, and never will be.

Which begs some serious questions about the nature of reality.

Which can be answered, once the hurdle of acceptance of these given factual aspects has been reached.
    Last edited by Carmody; 14th April 2016 at 01:54.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

bluestflame (14th April 2016), Calz (14th April 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (21st April 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), Hervé (14th April 2016), hohoemi (14th April 2016), JRS (15th April 2016), justntime2learn (14th April 2016), meat suit (14th April 2016), MorningSong (14th April 2016), sandy (14th April 2016), seko (14th April 2016), thunder24 (15th April 2016), ulli (18th April 2016), Wind (14th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

It's very interesting to me how certain threads pop up just as I have recently read something about the topic... may not be a coincidence and I think not...

Anyhoe... I just happened uon this a few days ago... what d' ya'll think?

NOTHING IS GOING ON IN YELLOWSTONE PARK AS OF 4/7/16 - SUPERSTATION 95 IS INCORRECT AND I WENT ON RECORD WITH THEM EARLIER TODAY,BEFORE THEIR BROADCAST

I LIVE WITHIN 50 AIR MILES FROM YNP AND INTIMATELY AWARE OF YELLOWSTONE AS I HAVE ON THE SPOT COMMUNICATIONS WITH PEOPLE IN THE KNOW AND HAVE BEEN THERE WHEN 1000 MICRO TREMORS HAPPENED AND COULDN’T EVEN FEEL THEM-WEATHER PERMITTING I WILL BE FLYING OVER IT TOMORROW PHOTOGRAPHING CERTAIN AREAS-CHECKING THE MAIN VENT IN THE LAKE FOR ANY ABNORMAL ICE MELT-FWIW YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME ON THIS --SQ-THIS WAS MY REPLY ON 11:08 AM THIS MORNING- HAL,YOUR FRIENDS INFO IS ONLY ANECDOTAL AND IS NOT BASED ON ANY EMPIRICAL DATA NOT TO MENTION HIS HEALTH ISSUES- SQ MY APOLOGIES AS I ORIGINALLY HAD TYPO SAYING 6 AS IN JUNE-I MEANT 4/7/16

Apr 6, 2016
    http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1740

Quote April 8, 2016
    Did You Fall For This 'Tool Of Mass Distraction'? Yellowstone Park - My Perspective By Steve Quayle - 'The Most Serious Super Event Is Not Yellowstone But The Loss Of Our Country To The New World Order Takeover Devils And Their Traitorous Plans'
    http://allnewspipeline.com/Yellowsto...ot_So_Fast.php

I even went over to the USGS YVO to take a peek and found an essence of "nothing to see here, folks, move along":

Quote Five Things Most People Get Wrong About the Yellowstone Volcano (2015)
    http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/...nceptions.html

I do understand that Quayle is not a geologist, volcanologist, or even a scientist, but then again, sometimes the truth comes from other sources... I am not one of those sources, since I can't go and see the YNP myself, and I probably wouldn't understand what I was seeing anyway. Anyone's guess outside the firezone is probably as good as mine. I do wish we could trust those who "see and tell", though. If only someone would tell it like it is (or near to it). In the meanwhile, I keep watching and wondering and trying to understand like the rest of us...
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), Hervé (14th April 2016), justntime2learn (14th April 2016), Nasu (14th April 2016), TeXaR (20th April 2016), wnlight (14th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Maybe our galactic friends are helping us out with Yellowstone ?

"HEADZ UP: THE LIGHTS AROUND VOLCANOES ARE " NOT " UFOs/ORBs OR ALIENS, HEREs THE TRUTH"

"Published on Apr 10, 2016
    4-9-16 M2U01802 YELLOWSTONE LIKELY TO ERUPT SOON!! ALSO A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF TRACER LIGHTS, DAYTIME
    AND WHAT PEOPLE ARE CALLING ORBS/UFOS, IT ENERGY FOLKS"

Last edited by justntime2learn; 14th April 2016 at 13:58.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th April 2016), Calz (14th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), mojo (14th April 2016), MorningSong (20th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

My dowsing tells me that the Yellowstone hot-spot will not cause a major eruption/explosion in the next 400 years. By major, I mean an eruption the size of Mt Saint Helens or greater.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th April 2016), DNA (18th April 2016), justntime2learn (14th April 2016), kirolak (15th April 2016), MorningSong (20th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

My sister and her children all live close to the Yellowstone Caldera, as a result I've had my attention on this debate for many years.

Yellowstone remains a, "wait-and-see" issue, with me. I wasn't aware of the new vent boiling-up in Cody, WY. From my many years vigil on this Yellowstone issue, I can testify that the tectonic hotspot that caused Yellowstone Park has been gradually moving East, over many millions of years, and has erupted multiple times across a wide band of geography, leaving a trail of caldera as evidence to this tectonic displacement.

I've said for a long time, if Yellowstone were going to erupt, as that eruption has been predicted from the geologic record of frequency, it would have to happen at a location East of the current caldera.

By "record of frequency", I mean the obvious amount of time that has elapsed between each super-eruption of this hot-spot, as recorded in the geologic record, i.e. roughly every 600,000 to 800,000 years

The Cody data perks my attention....
    Last edited by observer; 15th April 2016 at 12:22. Reason: add link/add text

10. Link to Post #26
    Netherlands Avalon Member Old Snake's Avatar
    Thanks

Earth quake lights are indeed an indicator that tention is being building up, years ago we discussed this with Friedeman Freund.
    But as far as my knowledge goes, no sure conclusions can be taken from this phenomen.
    I would choose "to be out of Dodge''

Old Snake

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Old Snake For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (19th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), justntime2learn (16th April 2016), kirolak (15th April 2016), MorningSong (20th April 2016)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Real activity will very likely be tied to astrological alignments. They always are, just like that of radio interference patterns, as discovered and documented by RCA.

So, when I hear about the 'supervolcano' going active, I check the astrological alignments, and invariably say 'meh'..as there is nothing happening... and do the equivalent of changing the TV channel to something relevant.
    Interesting you should say that - I agree with you about celestial influences, and a very sound alternative science group called 'Suspicious Observers' headed by a young man on Youtube (well worth checking out) has documented the relationship between solar activity with Seismic events on Earth (volcanoes, earthquakes...all related). In time we will see this relationship and accept it-I'm certain.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (19th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), justntime2learn (16th April 2016), kirolak (15th April 2016), MorningSong (20th April 2016)

14. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    My sister and her children all live close to the Yellowstone Caldera, as a result I've had my attention on this debate for many years.

Yellowstone remains a, "wait-and-see" issue, with me. I wasn't aware of the new vent boiling-up in Cody, WY. From my many years vigil on this Yellowstone issue, I can testify that the tectonic hotspot that caused Yellowstone Park has been gradually moving East, over many millions of years, and has erupted multiple times across a wide band of geography, leaving a trail of caldera as evidence to this tectonic displacement.

I've said for a long time, if Yellowstone were going to erupt, as that eruption has been predicted from the geologic record of frequency, it would have to happen at a location East of the current caldera.

By "record of frequency", I mean the obvious amount of time that has elapsed between each super-eruption of this hot-spot, as recorded in the geologic record, i.e. roughly every 600,000 to 800,000 years

The Cody data perks my attention....
    As an addendum to my earlier comment #10, I'd like to add a few links that I bookmarked back in the Fall of '15.

This anomaly is being blamed on underground springs by geologists, [and is being called a "landslide". If this is a landslide, then where is the downhill sump where the mass of earth slid into?]

One must keep in mind this entire area is on a tectonic plate boundary, which is being blamed for the Hotspot that caused the Yellowstone Caldera. Were that Hotspot moving in an Easterly direction, as evidenced by the combination of a few anomalies, could these be pointing to a near-future event?

This crack appeared, in geological terms, just a short distance from Yellowstone Park.

"Giant crack opens up in Wyoming" -
    http://earthsky.org/earth/giant-crac...g-october-2015

"Massive crack in earth mysteriously opens up in Bighorn Mountains,Wyoming" -

With so many recent dire warnings around the "Ring Of Fire", should we be paying more attention to Yellowstone?
    Last edited by observer; 17th April 2016 at 20:04. Reason: add text

15. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Lack of astrological aspects aside ... check out the vid.

Yellowstone Eruption In 2016? Shocking New Video Shows What Is Really Going On At Yellowstone

By Michael Snyder, on April 17th, 2016

Over the past week, our planet has been hit by large earthquake after large earthquake, and according to Volcano Discovery there are 38 volcanoes around the world that are erupting right now. We have seen a dramatic spike in global seismic activity that is unlike anything that we have seen in ages, and that is why what is going on at Yellowstone is so incredibly alarming. Geologists tell us that a full-blown eruption of the Yellowstone supervolcano would have up to 2,000 times the power of the Mount St. Helens volcanic eruption of 1980, and approximately two-thirds of the country would immediately become uninhabitable. As you will see below, there are signs that something big is getting ready to happen at Yellowstone, and if it does erupt all of our lives will be permanently changed forever.

I want to share with you some footage from Yellowstone that was recorded on Thursday night. In this video, it appears to be as bright as day even though it is the middle of the night, you can see a whole host of geysers steaming violently, and Old Faithful just keeps going off over and over…

This stunning footage was posted by a YouTube user known as Kat Martin 2016, and the following is what she had to say about the video that you just saw…

Quote There are places s(t)eaming I have never seen steam before….and also note that the bright ground is back. There are no shadows, so it is not from above! As you know the cameras were froze up last night, so we could not see what was going ….or so we thought LOL…I found a way. Somehow (don’t ask me how), the Geyser Observation Study site was able to capture the ENTIRE night with NO freeze ups and cutting in and out….how is THAT? Anyway, I got it and slowed it down so you can see better. Old Faithful had weird seismos last night, and was going off constantly.
    But it wasn’t just that one night. The weird activity at Yellowstone has continued, and you can watch even more recent footage that Kat Martin has posted right here and right here.

So what does this mean?

I don’t know, but watching that footage definitely got my attention.

And it is interesting to note that just a few weeks ago the Shoshone River changed color and started boiling without any warning whatsoever…

http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc...at-yellowstone

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2016), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2016), DNA (18th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), justntime2learn (29th April 2016), mab777 (18th April 2016), MorningSong (20th April 2016), observer (19th April 2016), TeXaR (18th April 2016), wnlight (26th April 2016)

17. Link to Post #30
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Re: the video above, when I was working in Northern Ontario during winter and was seeing smoke out of chimneys going straight up vertical, it's a signal to wrap up up your ears and nose: It's very cold out - in the minus 30 - 40 C range...

... so what does one expect of a geyser field (i.e. boiling water spewing up) of doing during a winter night under moonshine?

As for the "flash" seen at 04:05, to me, it looks like a ray of moonshine passing by for that particular frame of the time lapse video... and lighting up the steam cloud. Just as a ray of sunshine would do on a sunny/cloudy day.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2016), Calz (18th April 2016), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2016), justntime2learn (29th April 2016), MorningSong (20th April 2016), Shannon (19th April 2016)

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Vid from last week. Not winter (although Colorado did get hit with a snow storm within the last few days).

The witness suggests steam in areas not seen before.

I've been to Yellowstone and never saw anything like that (albeit during the summer and not at night).

Who knows?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2016), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2016), Hervé (18th April 2016), justntime2learn (29th April 2016), MorningSong (20th April 2016), observer (19th April 2016), wnlight (26th April 2016)

21. Link to Post #32
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

As for the Yellowstone caldera itself, as I wrote here in my conclusion:

These are the current recognized hot spots/plumes world wide. What's known with certainty is the relative displacement between crust and plume. What's unknown is if the plumes are totally fixed as in the 19 degrees latitude thing or wandering as in the shift of the magnetic poles would indicate. To be resolved.

My opinion on the Yellowstone threat is that it would be less explosive (but still catastrophic) than at the time of the original formation of the caldera, simply because the channels are already in place which wasn't the case at the time of the first intrusion. Now, in the case of a new crustal shift with respect to mantle, that would be another story... because that would require another outlet to be punched through.

Hope this helps clarify the matter better?

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2016), Calz (18th April 2016), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), greybeard (18th April 2016), justntime2learn (29th April 2016), MorningSong (20th April 2016), observer (19th April 2016), Shannon (19th April 2016), TeXaR (19th April 2016), wnlight (26th April 2016)

23. Link to Post #33
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Vid from last week. Not winter (although Colorado did get hit with a snow storm within the last few days).
    [...]
    Night started with a clear sky indicative of high pressure, cold air atmosphere... and there's snow on the ground... right?

Related:

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2016), Calz (18th April 2016), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2016), justntime2learn (29th April 2016), MorningSong (20th April 2016), Shannon (19th April 2016)

25. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The "suggested video" 'bot on my YouTube account is tuned to my interest in Yellowstone. I see most new videos on activity in the area the day they are posted.

I also saw the video that Calz posted in comment #14 the day it appeared on YouTube. I didn't use it because I feel strongly that the Hot Spot which caused Yellowstone is moving Eastward.

If there were any volcanic activity at the old hot-spot location (600,000+ years, now and counting), it would have to be concentrated on the Eastern side of the old Caldera, or completely outside of that zone entirely.

[....snip]

My opinion on the Yellowstone threat is that it would be less explosive (but still catastrophic) than at the time of the original formation of the caldera, simply because the channels are already in place which wasn't the case at the time of the first intrusion. Now, in the case of a new crustal shift with respect to mantle, that would be another story... because that would require another outlet to be punched through.
    - emphasis by observer

Hope this helps clarify the matter better?
    This is why anomalous geological activity to the east of Yellowstone Park is worth looking at....

See:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1060638

And:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1061482
    Last edited by observer; 19th April 2016 at 02:57. Reason: clarity

26. Link to Post #35
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Again, from here <---:

[...]
    For Yellowstone, here is the most recent seismic model (2009):

Caption: Seismic imaging was used by University of Utah scientists to construct this 3-D picture of the Yellowstone hotspot plume of hot and molten rock that feeds the shallower magma chamber (not shown) beneath Yellowstone National Park, outlined in green at the surface, or top of the illustration. The Yellowstone caldera, or giant volcanic crater, is outlined in red. State boundaries are shown in black. The park, caldera and state boundaries also are projected to the bottom of the picture to better illustrate the plume's tilt. Researchers believe "blobs" of hot rock float off the top of the plume, then rise to recharge the magma chamber located 3.7 miles to 10 miles beneath the surface at Yellowstone. The illustration also shows a region of warm rock extending southwest from near the top of the plume. It represents the eastern Snake River Plain, where the Yellowstone hotspot triggered numerous cataclysmic caldera eruptions before the plume started feeding Yellowstone 2.05 million years ago.
    Caption: This is a cross section of the plume of hot and molten rock that tops out about 50 miles beneath Yellowstone National Park, and tilts downward to the northwest to a depth of at least 410 miles. The plume is mostly hot rock with about 1 to 2 percent molten rock. Researches believe "blobs" of hot rock slowly detach from the top of the plume and rise upward to recharge the magma chamber that lies from 3.7 to 10 miles beneath Yellowstone. The chamber is also mostly hot rock, but with a sponge-like structure containing about 8 to 15 percent molten rock.

[...]
    ... which shows that the "plume" hasn't migrated... and is still under that same Yellowstone Caldera.

The above are the various, current models derived from the recorded seismic data. They show that there is no new eastward migration of either plume or magma chambers.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (19th April 2016), Dennis Leahy (19th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), justntime2learn (24th April 2016), mab777 (19th April 2016), MorningSong (20th April 2016), observer (19th April 2016)

28. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

To view Herve's comment #20, click on forwarding icon
    From the links you offered in your comment, Amzer, I have discovered there is another reference to the size of the Known Magma Chamber under Yellowstone.

Taken from a link you offered in an exchange with Snowbird, in the thread, "Yellowstone Announced to be Much Bigger Than Originally Thought", I discovered data from an array of sensors funded by the National Science Foundation referred to in the article as the "MT survey".

From the article:
    Quote "Past imaging efforts have used seismic waves to detect the border between molten and solid rock. These have indicated that the mantle plume originates somewhere deep under Idaho and slopes eastward as it rises to meet the surface under Wyoming.

The new picture roughly agrees with this, but suggests the area heated by the plume may be far more extensive than indicated by the seismic data. It relies on what is termed magneto-telluric (MT) readings, which register subtle changes in the Earth's conductivity and magnetic fields. These register differences in temperature and composition of the rock and fluids, as these change alter the conductivity of the crust."
    From the image, one can find in that article, I isolated the MT data portion, from which one can clearly see a large area of magma extending far beyond the Eastern borders of the Yellowstone Park.

This data goes further to support the concerns I've expressed in earlier comments....
    Last edited by observer; 19th April 2016 at 16:58. Reason: add link/modify terminology

29. Link to Post #37
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

From that same post referred to above:

[...]
    PS: Original article on Yellowstone: http://arstechnica.com/science/news/...m_campaign=rss

Which dutchsinse didn't seem to have read or understood as it states:

Quote The resulting picture suggests that the molten rock of the mantle plume seen in seismic images is only the core of a much larger volume of hot crust. Although this area isn't molten, the high temperatures allow water to pick up elevated levels of salt, which enables its detection through the MT monitoring equipment. The plume itself seems to slope down a bit more gently, and extend much further under Idaho than the seismic data had suggested. The MT data also confirms suggestions that the rock within the plume doesn't become molten until it reaches a depth of about 250km.
    Last edited by Hervé; 19th April 2016 at 14:16.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (19th April 2016), fourty-two (19th April 2016), justntime2learn (24th April 2016), MorningSong (20th April 2016), observer (19th April 2016), Shannon (19th April 2016)

31. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

^^^^
    It appears to me as though you are arguing a moot point, Amzer.

All the data combined, the seismic data that you are referring to, and the MT data (which shows a much larger area of magma than previously understood), by combining this knowledge, one comes to the conclusion that there is an existing potential for an easterly plum migration.

Even from the seismic data you are referencing, in the last image from your comment #20, the seismic sourced data clearly indicates the location of the [Known Magma Chamber] to extend beyond the eastern border of Yellowstone Park.

[....snip]

Last edited by observer; 19th April 2016 at 17:00. Reason: modify terminology

32. Link to Post #39
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I give up against "confirmation bias" since it seems too much of the terminology is misunderstood.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

fourty-two (19th April 2016), justntime2learn (24th April 2016), MorningSong (20th April 2016)

34. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

^^^^
    Ad hominem, Amzer? Is that the best you can do?

[Exactly the same argument can be used against your position.]
    Last edited by observer; 19th April 2016 at 15:59. Reason: add text

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast