+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: I really believe Disclosure IS Coming 2014!!!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: I really believe Disclosure IS Coming 2014!!!

I think the Internet would be on fire if they all met at the UN and told the Pope, those in the house of the Lord, do not follow his way, and to clean it up, I think they'd lose their minds, those who couldn't accept and I think a lot of people who spout hate filled language would finally shut up. Then peace of mind could finally be felt, that justice, equality, fair play and goodness can nurture this planet back to health together cleaning the oceans w/filtrations systems run by wind. Our grid and certain parts of the desert rigged for the electric grid for cities, but also homes built to give energy and save tenants, homeowners, owners money. I think if we are allowed to all sit down and discuss the problems right now, with people who are skilled in the knowledge of science and technology, I think we could have a great start that lasts forever.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

donk (12th July 2014), jagman (11th July 2014), Ulyse30 (12th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Are we ready for disclosure? Project Avalon is, but, my neighbors? No. Not now, I live amid those still living in their lower chakras. I feel they would respond in fear. Me, I'd walk right up to the ship and say hello.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Arak (11th July 2014), donk (12th July 2014), ghostrider (12th July 2014), jagman (12th July 2014), jerry (16th July 2014), Pweeky (12th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2014), Ulyse30 (12th July 2014), wnlight (11th July 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

They'll only disclose when it's a foregone conclusion. Then everyone can say well I knew that already thus missing the fact we've been lied to for over 70 years. If they disclose it now they'll have to explain the lie which on top of ever decreasing popularity of politicians they will not do it.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

donk (12th July 2014), ghostrider (12th July 2014), jagman (12th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2014), Ulyse30 (12th July 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,749 times in 320 posts

I believe disclosure will only happen when the others decide to unveil themselves. And only to the extent that they choose to disclose themselves.
    The "Others" are the architects of their secrecy, not our governments.
    Any "disclosure" coming from our governments will be sifted through their dark filters, and thus will be twisted, deliberately or unintentionally.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Gardener (13th July 2014), ghostrider (12th July 2014), jagman (12th July 2014), Pweeky (12th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2014), Ulyse30 (12th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The ptb will only disclose if they feel that it is inevitable that people will know anyway. And then try to control how it is perceived. Possibly man-made craft or some holographic crap.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lelmaleh For This Post:

donk (12th July 2014), jagman (12th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2014), Tyy1907 (12th July 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Latti's Avatar
    Thanks

Not in my lifetime!!!!!!!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Latti For This Post:

huyi82 (13th July 2014), jagman (12th July 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

jagman, what kind of disclosure are you talking about? I just went back to your first post looking in vain for your definition. Official, full disclosure has been discussed a lot in this thread. Think what they could do with CGI and special effects. If you mean disclosure of the "see it and believe it" kind such as the Phoenix, Arizona lights, then it has already happened. What would be cool is a display of a hundred million UFOs at once all over the Earth's skies without any government announcement. I hope you are not expecting a "To Serve Man" disclosure or a "Childhoods End".

The veil that you mention IS slowly lifting. Children today are not as ready to believe the untruths that their parents learned and are trying to feed to their children. People all over the world are beginning to wake up. The Internet helps.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

jagman (12th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2014), Ulyse30 (12th July 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

MargueriteBee, why must the entire population, including your neighbours, be 'ready' for disclosure? Let them be shocked. It will be good for them. Most won't be shocked anyway. They'll be standing in da Nile.

BTW, if you happen to walk up to a parked UFO, try to remember that you are a powerful being, yourself. Don't let them scare you. Use the protection of your angels. They don't have that.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

ghostrider (12th July 2014), jagman (12th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2014), Ulyse30 (12th July 2014)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

I think the process has already started, now whether it is a positive or a negative thing I am unsure of. If its our government disclosing it to us I imagine it is for alterior motives. In the Anstasia ringing cedars series(which I believe is actually channelled once you read all 8 books it becomes clearer ex:"I exist for those for whom I exist") she speaks of Aliens being seen with our world leaders in the near futures and that you should not trust niether the leaders nor the aliens in those instances. Also in Bringers of the Dawn by Barbara Marciniak she also speaks of Aliens being seen with our politicians and also how we should not trust those aliens.
    So when it does become a reality do we really trust it all? Is it really a good thing for the betterment of human kind and the earth? There really is so much conflicting information out there, from all aliens are sentient, to we are their energetic slaves and there is other races fighting to free us.
    My partner asked me once why I like reading and researching about aliens so much and what wpuld disclosure really do, I honestly had a really hard time answering, or rather putting it into words. I feel like its something I already know deep inside, but I desire for the earth and its people to be awakened to our true origins and join our star brothers and sisters in the further exploring of life and the universe.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

jagman (12th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2014), Ulyse30 (12th July 2014), yelik (12th July 2014)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I'll give you what I've read about what was said by the plejaren Ptaah , he stated that from a system close to us , a mere 5 light years , alpha-centauri ,beta-centauri would come first by radio , then TV , then an egg shaped craft would land in America and 8-10 human beings from that system would walk out and official contact would begin ... it was slated for 1998 but something happened and delayed the contact ... when ET chooses to land and walk out and official say hello , earth mankind will discover that life did not begin on earth , we will trace it back to Mars , and then eventually to the seven sisters , the pleadies , then we will visit the constellation Lyra ... the original homeworld of earth humans , and some trace back to another universe called the Dal ... our twin ... it's the way it's done , when humans can reach into cosmic space they fall under the umbrella of other federations , I've read numbers that range from 1.5 billion members to 120 billion members , advanced human civilizations part of the plejaren ( dwellers of the sevenfold ) massive federation , that teaches spiritual living to evolving humans on every world ... they have come here as Enoch , Isaiah , Ezekiel , Jeremiah , Immanuel , Muhammad , Beam ... their ancestors are the gods of our past , the sons of heaven ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

jagman (12th July 2014), seehas (11th August 2014), Ulyse30 (12th July 2014), wnlight (12th July 2014)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    MargueriteBee, why must the entire population, including your neighbours, be 'ready' for disclosure? Let them be shocked. It will be good for them. Most won't be shocked anyway. They'll be standing in da Nile.

BTW, if you happen to walk up to a parked UFO, try to remember that you are a powerful being, yourself. Don't let them scare you. Use the protection of your angels. They don't have that.
    ET is afraid of earth humans our vibrations can harm them ... our first reaction is fear , and they know it ... the whole reason they send/teach through the prophets , he is one of them ( his spirit form) and can interact without harming them ... your thinking is your weapon/protection ... be in peace , and nothing can harm you ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

jagman (12th July 2014), Tyy1907 (12th July 2014), Ulyse30 (12th July 2014), wnlight (12th July 2014), yelik (12th July 2014)

23. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,256 times in 1,040 posts

I think ET's would look at our concept of religion (ie-the Pope) and laugh.

Dave - Toronto

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

jagman (12th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2014), wnlight (12th July 2014)

25. Link to Post #33
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

My favorite quotes within this thread ~

Quote Anything that comes out of an "authoritative" source is and always has been propaganda - or at least is indistinguishable from such.
    Quote As for the rest, they get very "uncomfortable" and try to get away from me.
    Quote Now if somehow everyone on the planet could experience personal disclosure so that when they tell anyone about it they're not laughed at, but agreed with, that would be cool.
    Quote I feel like its something I already know deep inside, but I desire for the earth and its people to be awakened to our true origins and join our star brothers and sisters in the further exploring of life and the universe.
    Quote Everything that ghostrider said....WOW - there it is folks!!!
    - see ghostrider for the truth.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

jagman (12th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2014)

27. Link to Post #34
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

First up: MARS

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

jagman (12th July 2014)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 times in 1,900 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    I think ET's would look at our concept of religion (ie-the Pope) and laugh.

Dave - Toronto
    Dave, You just made me laugh lol

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Spellbound (12th July 2014), Ulyse30 (14th July 2014), wnlight (12th July 2014)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

ghostrider, I like what you wrote. It strikes a positive chord in me. Please tell me, how ever could 8-10 individuals pop out of a star ship and get past the criminal cabal to get their message out to humans of the Earth? Where would they land? Please, not in Washington! This could have happened last year and we would never know it.

Tell them to land here in Ecuador. We'll give them asylum.

Your quote referring to "the gods of our past" is pretty scary to me. The gods of our past were not very nice. They were something to fear. They were jealous gods that destroyed and killed in retribution. They led the Israelites to commit ethnic cleansing in Palestine. I will never bow down to a 'god'. He can kill me first.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

jagman (12th July 2014), Jake (12th July 2014), Ulyse30 (14th July 2014)

33. Link to Post #37
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Ulyse30's Avatar
    Thanks

(Français)Mon opinion,se base ici sur mes expériences personnelles,vis à vis ce sujet !! Moi,je n'attendrai pas après les gouvernements ou d'autres humains,pour me montrer le chemin à suivre vers eux!! D'ailleurs cela a commencé pour moi depuis ma naissance,ici sur Terre!!!Je vais toujours à leurs rencontres,par moi-même,personnes ou ET ne me force,à les suivres!!!(ce sont des ET bienveillants)Mon but serait de filmer en direct une rencontre mais je sais pas s'ils vont me laisser faire,mais je pense qu'ils savent déjà ce que je veux faire depuis longtemps!!!,??? Si jamais mon expérience fonctionne,PA va être les premiers averties et à voir le résultat final !!! (....je vais essayer de le faire,pas pour être populaire,car je veux garder l'anonymat,mais pour vous et pour nous,.....) Merci et n'hésités pas à me parler la-dessus !!! (English)My opinion,based on my experiences,with respect to this subject!!!Me i will not wait after governments or other humains to show me the way to go to them!!Besides it began,for me since i was born here on Earth!!!I always go to their meeting with myself person or ET is forcing me to follow!!!(they are benevolent good ET)My goal is to shoot a live meeting,but i do not know if it well let me do??? I think they know (ET) already that i want,to do for a long time!!!If ever my work experience,PA will be first warned and see final result!!(....i tried to do,not to be popular,but you and us,i want to remain anonymous,....)Thank you and do not hesitated to speak over me!!!
    Last edited by Ulyse30; 12th July 2014 at 14:56.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ulyse30 For This Post:

jagman (12th July 2014), Jake (12th July 2014), wnlight (12th July 2014)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    ghostrider, I like what you wrote. It strikes a positive chord in me. Please tell me, how ever could 8-10 individuals pop out of a star ship and get past the criminal cabal to get their message out to humans of the Earth? Where would they land? Please, not in Washington! This could have happened last year and we would never know it.

Tell them to land here in Ecuador. We'll give them asylum.
    They can land in Hawaii

By Nancy Cook Lauer
    West Hawaii Today
    ncook-lauer@westhawaiitoday.com

If all goes as planned, E.T. may soon be calling Puna home.

A UFO landing pad and star visitor sanctuary is set to be dedicated Friday on land accreted by the 1983 lava flow fronting Uncle Robert’s Kawa Bar in Kalapana.

The 4 p.m. cleansing, purifying and dedication of an 80-foot diameter landing pad naturally formed by the lava on 500 new acres kicks off a three-day Native Hawaiian sustainability conference. The conference, which is being separately organized from the star visitor event, includes Hawaiian music and sessions on sustainability from a range of Hawaiian and non-Hawaiian speakers.

The Hawaii Star Visitor Sanctuary will be the second piece of land officially dedicated for the purpose of inviting extraterrestrial visitors to land and to promote peaceful relations with them, according to information provided by the Exopolitics Institute News Service.

The first landing pad was dedicated in 1967 in the city of St Paul in the Canadian province of Alberta, the news service said in a May 31 article.

“It’s potentially controversial,” acknowledged Garry Hoffeld, Big Island coordinator for the reinstated Kingdom of Hawaii and assistant to Hawaiian Nobel Robert Keliihoomalu, owner of Uncle Robert’s. “It’s potentially funny to some people, potentially stupid to some people.”

“We’re not crazy; we’re open-minded,” Hoffeld added.

- See more at: http://westhawaiitoday.com/news/loca....txoFZpvK.dpuf

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

jagman (12th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2014), Ulyse30 (12th July 2014), wnlight (12th July 2014)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Ulyse, It appears to me that we have very similar hand lines, if that green image is of your hand. Which type of benevolent ET do you meet with?

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

jagman (12th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2014), Ulyse30 (11th August 2014)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,686 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    Pope Francis Says He Would Baptize Aliens in Weekly Address

You really have to wonder why the Vatican and Popes speak so openly about baptizing aliens, why they persist in holding conferences around the world that explore and discuss intelligent life in the universe. The Vatican has taken a leadership role in preparing mankind for the discovery of intelligent extraterrestrial life.
    The religious aspect of Extraterrestrial Disclosure is by far the most contentious and controversial part of Disclosure to the majority of mankind.
    Even though the Pope is making light of the type of aliens he would be prepared to baptize he is still making a very conscious effort to make sure the topic is out in front of the public. In essence the Pope is saying to the world, prepare yourself for the discovery of intelligent life in the universe.

To read more

I wouldn't trust the Pope as far as I could throw him.....and the same goes for the Catholic Church.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

jagman (13th July 2014), wnlight (12th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast