+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I really believe Disclosure IS Coming 2014!!!

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Default Re: I really believe Disclosure IS Coming 2014!!!

Quote but some of of us need
    closure. Some of us NEED validation. Some of us have encountered
    really strange events to only question ourselves later
    ...setting aside my belief that there is overwhelming evidence, ie. implants, trace materials, unknown materials of origin, witness testimony, photo/video proofs, etc, etc, and if the passion/need drives you to confirm even more to seek out those answers and feel you would not be disappointed. Commit to the search.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Gardener (13th July 2014), jagman (13th July 2014), Ulyse30 (14th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lelmaleh (here)
    The ptb will only disclose if they feel that it is inevitable that people will know anyway. And then try to control how it is perceived. Possibly man-made craft or some holographic crap.
    Yep, like project bluebeam, that is the closest we would get to disclosure, more lies that cover the real truth.
    the soul mind trap http://tinyurl.com/ph7ajgb
    we live in a 3D matrix 3rd dimensional prison, awake! and never forget! so you shall no longer be imprisoned! escape the reincarnation lunar soul trap!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to huyi82 For This Post:

jagman (13th July 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

I think that disclosure is happening as we go along. But I also think there are multiple origins of the phenomena. e.g. extra terrestrials (out there type), interdimensional, home grown, maybe others. Who would we consider competent to disclose - our respective governtments or military industrial complex, I hardly think so unless it was disclosing their own home grown.

Does anyone genuinly believe our governments know enough about ET to make any sort of reasonable disclosure which is more revealing than what we already appear to know? And then there is the waffle as to why they covered it up in the first place. There was talk at one time of fake hologram ET.

One thing is certainly happening, and that is a gradual though persistent awkening awareness to what is possible.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Becky (14th July 2014), jagman (13th July 2014)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    All those little saucers and lights, flitting about our skies, that everyone calls UFOs', are nothing but "shuttles", (scooters, actually) and used for exploration. Their "Mother Ships", 1,000 - 2,000 miles in diameter, or more, and are parked hundreds of thousands of miles out in space. NASA can't even find them, let alone tell us about them.

Do you really think we are ready to look up and see 12 ships as big as our Moon? There is one out there, that is almost twice, the diameter of Jupider. It has been "parked" behind our Sun, for more than 8,000 years. (I have mentioned it on my thread.)

Disclosure? Do you really think you're ready? ccc.
    Hence my reason why i said people are not ready, a lot of ufos use cloaking devices to hide themselves from view just imagine if all of them decloaked.
    the soul mind trap http://tinyurl.com/ph7ajgb
    we live in a 3D matrix 3rd dimensional prison, awake! and never forget! so you shall no longer be imprisoned! escape the reincarnation lunar soul trap!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to huyi82 For This Post:

jagman (13th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

you know jagman, the other morning while i first began to awaken from sleep, my dreams were about relationships with E.T.s., and as i was waking, i could see myself coming back from far, far, away. i traveled through beautiful geometric designs, and bubbles, and then i started to see the stars slowly get smaller and smaller, and then i was in my bed. it was really weird for me. it reminded me of a Carl Sagan Nova episode. All in all, it was a nice dream - and one that is unusual for me. i would have to say that maybe you are right. maybe the time is coming soon when we will experience exposure to disclosure. i am convinced that we are all relatively informed about where we may come from. perhaps depending upon who's, what's, when's and where's..... it will finally spill over and transform a planet!
    warmest,
    crosby.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

jagman (13th July 2014)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

Quote Posted by huyi82 (here)
    Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    All those little saucers and lights, flitting about our skies, that everyone calls UFOs', are nothing but "shuttles", (scooters, actually) and used for exploration. Their "Mother Ships", 1,000 - 2,000 miles in diameter, or more, and are parked hundreds of thousands of miles out in space. NASA can't even find them, let alone tell us about them.

Do you really think we are ready to look up and see 12 ships as big as our Moon? There is one out there, that is almost twice, the diameter of Jupider. It has been "parked" behind our Sun, for more than 8,000 years. (I have mentioned it on my thread.)

Disclosure? Do you really think you're ready? ccc.
    Quote Hence my reason why i said people are not ready, a lot of ufos use cloaking devices to hide themselves from view just imagine if all of them decloaked.

I would have agreed with this statement 20 yeaars ago but I think the majority
    of people living on planet earth (Right Now)know that alien life almost certainly
    exists and is probably thriving in the universe...Did you know they got a signal at
    at Arecibo Observatory yesterday?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jagman For This Post:

crosby (13th July 2014)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

oh do tell jagman... you have a link?
    crosby

14. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

jagman (13th July 2014)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by crosby (here)
    oh do tell jagman... you have a link?
    crosby
    Sorry I dont have a link but George Norry said he would try and get
    Seth Shoshack on the program so they could discuss it.

16. Link to Post #49
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Please note the date of the article: this is not NEW nor can I validate the information - KE

Russians Make Major UFO Disclosure Statement, Aliens Are Real
    Thursday, February 21, 2013

http://www.educatinghumanity.com/201...-Are-Real.html

According to this new information the Russians have known about alien civilizations for several decades, to many this comes as no surprise, there have been rumors floating around for many years. Well respected military and government scientist have been trying to speak out on this issue for sometime now. In the vast majority of cases the mainstream media either treats this like a non event, or they treat it like the information is coming from very unreliable sources. This information is a big step in disclosure process for mankind.

In Soviet times, the Ministry of Defense was working on a secret project aimed at creating a superhuman with paranormal abilities. Under this project, a group of scientists managed to get in touch with a foreign (read alien) civilization. The head of this top-secret project shared some details with reporters for the first time.

On a regular winter day in Moscow, in the comfort a room with a fireplace, journalists were given a real sensation. A senior retired official of the Ministry of Defense, lieutenant-general in reserve, PhD, a fellow of the Academy of Natural Sciences Alexey Savin said that in the late 1980's a group of researchers from the Expert Management Unit of General Staff managed to make a contact with representatives of another civilization. Interestingly, none of the journalists were particularly surprised but, rather, relieved with the "confession."

Vasily Yeremenko, a Major General of FIB in reserve, academician of the Academy of Security, Defense and Law Enforcement, was the first to speak to the press. In Soviet times he served in the KGB and supervised the Air Force and development of aviation technology. Among his assignments was collection of information by the Air Force of the facts of appearance of unidentified flying objects. According to Vasily Yeremenko, by that time there was an ample amount of such information.

Missile units were even given a directive in case of detection of UFOs. The main task was not to create opportunities for reciprocal aggression. In 1983-1984 at the testing grounds of the Academy of Sciences by Vladimirovka, the Ministry of Defense and the KGB organized a large-scale study of paranormal phenomena. The military training site was not a random choice. Experts have long come to the conclusion that UFOs inevitably appear in places where military equipment and weapons are tested.

"We can say that we learned to summon UFOs in Vladimirovka. To do this, we dramatically increased the number of military flights and movement of the equipment. If the intensity on our side increased, UFOs appeared with the probability of 100 percent," explained Yeremenko. After six months of tests the authoritative commission came to three main conclusions.

First, modern science was not yet able to identify such phenomena. Second, it could be reconnaissance equipment of the U.S. or Japan. Third, it could be an impact of an extraterrestrial civilization. "The UFO topic today is ubiquitous. Precisely because of its scandalous nature serious scientists are not willing to identify their position on this issue. Pilots often see such objects, but they have a veto on this topic, so do astronauts. In confidential conversations they talk about their experiences meeting with UFOs, but they are afraid to speak publicly about this," said Vasily Yeremenko.

He believes that this subject requires a serious approach because it is a security issue. Yet, it is still a closed topic both in the U.S. and in Russia. Lt. Gen. Alexey Savin proceeded to reveal some aspects of the engagement of the Ministry of Defense. He headed the Expert Management Unit of the General Staff, whose task was to examine various unusual phenomena.

The main project of the unit was a state program on the discovery of intellectual human resources. The goal of the program was to identify ways to make the human brain work in a special regime of super-powers, making a person a superhuman. The Scientific Council of the program was led by an Academician Natalya Bekhtereva, who until her death served as a scientific director of the Institute of Human Brain of RAS.

Over two hundred highly skilled professionals from across the country participated in the program. "In the process of research, we came to the conclusion that a human was an energy and information system that receives information from outside. This is precisely why a human can manifest paranormal abilities," said Alexey Savin. In order to identify this external source of information, three groups were created. One group was formed from scientists, another - from military, and the third one was composed of women.

The group of women made the most significant progress in the research. Savin explained that they "wanted to make a contact with representatives of other civilizations. And we did it." According to him, a special method has been developed that allowed the human brain to tune into a contact. "We had to tune energy-contour of the human brain to a particular wave, like a radio," Alexey Savin explained.

No hypnosis, drugs, or other similar methods were used in the course of the experiment. A special system of testing was also developed to separate the incoming reports from hallucinations and insanity of the experiment participants. The experimental results were impressive: six participants were given a chance of physical contact, and two of them even managed to visit an alien ship. According to Savin, representatives of extraterrestrial civilizations revealed themselves gradually, giving away the information as they saw fit.

In particular, they talked about their government structure and education system. No information on the military could be obtained. The only thing they agreed to share was a scheme of the equipment for the diagnosis and treatment of various diseases. The head of the experiment explained that humans were like small children to them. "Our civilization is too young to be of interest to them as a subject for a dialogue. Because we are also a part of the universe, we may harm ourselves and other civilizations with our foolish actions, so they are looking out for us. "

The program of communication with extraterrestrial intelligence had been developed for several years until politics intervened. In 1993, the study was stopped and the unit disbanded. According to Savin, he was able to retain only a small number of documents, most of them, including photo reports, are still in the archives of the Ministry of Defense. Incidentally, the unique method for the development of the phenomenal abilities of an individual, until recently, was used in the Academy named after Gagarin until it was disbanded by the former Defense Minister Serdyukov. Yet, the core of the research team was preserved.

"Four years ago we tried to repeat the experiment, and we were successful," said Alexey Savin. According to him, today this work continues, and the "brains and talented people are still present in the defense industry." Answering the question of Pravda.Ru why it was decided to announce it to the media Savin replied: "Why hide something from people? Instead, they need to prepare for new challenges."

He believes that there are two global challenges today: climate change and shortage of drinking water. Russia has a special role in this process. "When we pass the point of bifurcation, people from all over will run to us. How will we meet them, with weapons? Of course, we will have to negotiate." Maybe all this is a puzzle from the "textbook" for young civilizations? Perhaps, aliens have arranged an experiment to see how we would handle it.

Here is a current list of countries that have begun partial or full UFO Disclosure.

http://www.educatinghumanity.com/p/u...e-list-of.html

- See more at:

http://www.educatinghumanity.com/201....54o4Vi0z.dpuf

Disclosure
    Updated March 2014

Defining UFO/Alien Disclosure
    UFO Disclosure is not confirming that UFOs are real, it is formal acknowledgment of extraterrestrial presence throughout the universe by prominent global nations, space agencies and religious institutions. Anyone careful enough to connect the dots can clearly see that we have been on a path leading to disclosure for sometime.

Interviews
    Educating Humanity has assembled 25 of the best UFO/Alien Disclosure interviews that can be found anywhere. These interviews encompass, government employees, government contractors, military personnel, astronauts, professionals and even children. Check out UFO/Alien Disclosure Interviews.

Countries
    This lists contains countries and organizations that have partially or fully disclosed UFO/Alien information, those that are in litigation to disclose all or specific files and countries that have released significant aspects of UFO and alien encounters.

Disclosure by Country
    Argentina
    Australia
    Australia
    Brazil
    Bulgaria
    Canada
    Chile
    China
    Denmark
    Ecuador
    Finland
    France
    Germany
    India
    Iran
    Ireland
    Italy
    Japan
    Mexico
    New Zealand
    Peru
    Russia
    Spain
    Sweden
    Ukraine
    United Kingdom
    United Nations
    United States
    Uruguay

Vatican City
    Wikileaks

- See more at:
    http://www.educatinghumanity.com/p/u....LLskfHaG.dpuf

17. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

long as we have media controlled by the PTB there will be no disclosure . If we ever get back to media acting as designated then we can expect disclosure along with real change as the kind Kennedy spoke of and Barry promised. Why our press was protected by the first amendment, the only business in America specifically protected by the constitution. "Not to amuse or entertain not to emphasize the trivial and the sentimental not to simply give the public what it wants. But to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers, our opportunities, to indicate our crises, our choices, to lead, mold, educate, and sometimes even anger public opinion. This means greater coverage and analysis of international news for it is no longer far away and foreign, but close at hand and local . It means greater attention to improved understanding of our news as well as improved transmission, and it means finally that government at all levels must meet its obligation to provide you with the fullest possible information, outside the narrowest window of national security. So it is to the printing press, the recorder of mans deeds, the keeper of his conscience, the courier of his news that we look for strength and assistants. Confident with your help, man will be what he was born to be, free and independent ".JFK
    Last edited by jerry; 10th August 2014 at 17:42.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jerry For This Post:

jagman (9th August 2014)

19. Link to Post #51
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jerry (here)
    long as we have media controlled by the PTB there will be no disclosure . If we ever get back to media acting as designated then we can expect disclosure along with real change as the kind Kennedy spoke of and Barry promised. Why our press was protected by the first amendment, the only business in America specifically protected by the constitution. Not to amuse or entertain not to emphasize the trivial and the sentimental not to simply give the public what it wants. But to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers, our opportunities, to indicate our crises, our choices, to lead, mold, educate, and sometimes even anger public opinion. This means greater coverage and analysis of international news for it is no longer far away and foreign, but close at hand and local . It means greater attention to improved understanding of our news as well as improved transmission, and it means finally that government at all levels must meet its obligation to provide you with the fullest possible information, outside the narrowest window of national security. So it is to the printing press, the recorder of mans deeds, the keeper of his conscience, the courier of his news that we look for strength and assistants. Confident with your help, man will be what he was born to be, free and independent .
    The only way that disclosure will come about , is two fold

The technology is on par , and/or higher with alien tech.

And that the public are willing to be informed , through , quality research of certain authors , by reading

Not TV, newspaper articles , tabloids and the like , but by serious researchers and authors

The truth is in front of our nose

Do we as the planetary society have the strength to face it , is the question

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to river For This Post:

jagman (9th August 2014), mojo (9th August 2014), skuzzy (11th August 2014)

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by river (here)
    Quote Posted by jerry (here)
    long as we have media controlled by the PTB there will be no disclosure . If we ever get back to media acting as designated then we can expect disclosure along with real change as the kind Kennedy spoke of and Barry promised. Why our press was protected by the first amendment, the only business in America specifically protected by the constitution. Not to amuse or entertain not to emphasize the trivial and the sentimental not to simply give the public what it wants. But to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers, our opportunities, to indicate our crises, our choices, to lead, mold, educate, and sometimes even anger public opinion. This means greater coverage and analysis of international news for it is no longer far away and foreign, but close at hand and local . It means greater attention to improved understanding of our news as well as improved transmission, and it means finally that government at all levels must meet its obligation to provide you with the fullest possible information, outside the narrowest window of national security. So it is to the printing press, the recorder of mans deeds, the keeper of his conscience, the courier of his news that we look for strength and assistants. Confident with your help, man will be what he was born to be, free and independent .
    The only way that disclosure will come about , is two fold

The technology is on par , and/or higher with alien tech.

And that the public are willing to be informed , through , quality research of certain authors , by reading

Not TV, newspaper articles , tabloids and the like , but by serious researchers and authors

The truth is in front of our nose

Do we as the planetary society have the strength to face it , is the question
    Its a war on for your mind and any who have tried to even talk to most know its still a loosing battle ....simple due to MSM programing , in the world most other nations are awake and aware but the majority of people here in the US are nothing but zombies and last time I check Obama leads the free world by proxy and rules along the same lines with his executive orders . If we took a world vote your insight would hold water but the fact that only the dumbed down American public elects the free world leader leaves us at odds against the PTB and their NWO

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

jagman (9th August 2014), mojo (9th August 2014)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

"And that the public are willing to be informed" .....not quite

as far as they American public are concerned , they are informed!

ask any , fox and cbs nbc ,ect ect, sadly is where the majority still get there info,

I know from first hand experience. I try to have the conversations . its sad, and so very disappointing considering why would any one listen to someone as myself over the Bill Orilleys, Oprah Winfreys, The Veiw ,ect ect,ect,ect,ect.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

jagman (9th August 2014), mojo (9th August 2014), skuzzy (11th August 2014)

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

I guess I'm on a different tangent here other than post intended , still just trying to make my point that even if they landed on the white house lawn and nbc , cbs said it didn't happen ....well guess what, most would believe it didn't happen

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

jagman (9th August 2014), mojo (9th August 2014)

27. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Ulyse30's Avatar
    Thanks

(Français)J'ai choisi la main verte,car elle me rappelle une expérience que j'ai faite il y a longtemps,entre mon énergie interne et le mouvement de la plante et aussi pour la main guérisseuse,....!!!!(....,je répondais aux question de Wnlight,....) (English) (I was responding to the question of Wnlight,....) I chose à Green thumb,because it reminds me of an experience,i made long ago my internal energy and the movement of the plant and also to hand healer !!!!
    Last edited by Ulyse30; 11th August 2014 at 05:01.

28. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ulyse30 (here)
    J'ai choisi la main verte,car elle me rappelle une expérience que j'ai faite il y a longtemps,entre mon énergie interne et le mouvement de la plante et aussi pour la main guérisseur,.....!!!!
    Can you translate into english for me?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Ulyse30 (26th August 2014)

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    Quote Posted by Ulyse30 (here)
    J'ai choisi la main verte,car elle me rappelle une expérience que j'ai faite il y a longtemps,entre mon énergie interne et le mouvement de la plante et aussi pour la main guérisseur,.....!!!!
    Can you translate into english for me?
    " I chose the green hand, because it reminds me of an experience that I did a long time ago, between my internal energy and the movement of the plant and also for the healing hand.."

Whatever that means in this thread context..lol!! ..I don't really follow..

No pound intended Ulyse30 ..Im just the translator as per request ..haha!!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

32. Link to Post #58
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Disclosure happens when the earths population reaches a ciritical mass in "awakened" people and the disclosure will not be televised or be brought forward by any so called goverments.

Humans that do not awake in that timeframe maybe end up in deep underground bases because the cabal will try to protect their sheeps if possible.

Maybe the cabal plays the last card as "mrs rosin" stated in exactly these days and many people will fall for this lie.

The question is when will it happen some years ago i wasnt that optimistic but at the moment people are awakening and also alot of volunteering souls enter this chessboard this will speed up the whole process, interesting times indeed.
    Last edited by seehas; 11th August 2014 at 06:32.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

33. The Following User Says Thank You to seehas For This Post:

34. Link to Post #59
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Extra-terrestrial life discovered in outer space
    Yahoo New Zealand August 20, 2014, 7:21 pm

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/...n-outer-space/

Scientists aboard the International Space Station (ISS) have been left stunned to discover extra-terrestrial life in outer space.

They are stumped as to how to they got there but claim studies support the ability of the extra-terrestrials to exist in zero gravity, extreme temperatures, while being belted by cosmic radiation and despite a lack of oxygen.

The team of Russian experts stumbled across the startling find during a routine cleaning and polishing mission of the outside surface of the ISS.

“Results of the experiment are absolutely unique.” said the chief of the Russian ISS orbital mission Vladimir Solovyev, according to a report by Itar-Tass news agency.

"We have found traces of sea plankton and microscopic particles on the illuminator surface.”

Using "high-precision equipment”, the team apparently made the discovery during a routine cleaning operation.

"This is particularly needed during long space flights," Solovyev said.

"Plankton in these stages of development could be found on the surface of the oceans.”

"This is not typical for Baikonur. It means that there are some uplifting air currents which reach the station and settle on its surface," he was quoted as saying.

Not as exciting as I'd hoped from the headline, but little by little...

35. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Only 30 days before Disclosure - according to the OP.

I'm ready... I think!

Nick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast