+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst 1 19 59 69
Results 1,361 to 1,377 of 1377

Thread: Malaysian Plane MH17 shot down with over 295 on board. But by who?

1. Link to Post #1361
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,304 times in 1,659 posts

Default Re: Malaysian Plane MH17 shot down with over 295 on board. But by who?

Are we supposes that a world power like Russia has any art of benefit to shut down a civil plane???

with their millimeter point target supersonics missiles ???

To call names a regime that at the time was bombing civilians ...?

when it should be true ... why the wait until now!!!

well I guess it is because the black box was in Holland... wait ! is this country in the NATO?

And who command the NATO?

is not that country who proclaim them selbst to be the guardian of Demokratie world wide ?

With his lovely motto "with us or carpet bombing"...

That country who stole his last elections until today and is like "nothing to see here"...

There is absolut nothing positive one can post about this country or about his lap dog NATO...

For the health of my stomach I must take distance from " All" "news" from this regime, the puke bring me

in the grave too sooner...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2022), Ewan (18th March 2022), Gwin Ru (14th March 2022), Harmony (15th March 2022), Michel Leclerc (9th August 2022), mountain_jim (14th March 2022), pounamuknight (18th November 2022), shaberon (15th March 2022), Violet3 (15th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #1362
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,370 times in 236 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    Are we supposes that a world power like Russia has any art of benefit to shut down a civil plane???

with their millimeter point target supersonics missiles ???

To call names a regime that at the time was bombing civilians ...?

when it should be true ... why the wait until now!!!

well I guess it is because the black box was in Holland... wait ! is this country in the NATO?

And who command the NATO?

is not that country who proclaim them selbst to be the guardian of Demokratie world wide ?

With his lovely motto "with us or carpet bombing"...

That country who stole his last elections until today and is like "nothing to see here"...

There is absolut nothing positive one can post about this country or about his lap dog NATO...

For the health of my stomach I must take distance from " All" "news" from this regime, the puke bring me

in the grave too sooner...
    Indeed, sickening. Not a coincidence that this mysterious plane disappearance is being dragged through the news again. It seems that every single way to point a finger at Russia is being pulled out of a closet. On the positive side, this strategy appears increasingly obvious, and may wake more people up rather than convince them to hate Russia.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2022), Ewan (18th March 2022), Gwin Ru (15th March 2022), Harmony (15th March 2022), Michel Leclerc (9th August 2022), pounamuknight (18th November 2022), seko (20th March 2022), shaberon (15th March 2022), Vicus (17th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #1363
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,534 times in 4,011 posts

Quote Posted by Violet3 (here)
    Not a coincidence that this mysterious plane disappearance is being dragged through the news again. It seems that every single way to point a finger at Russia is being pulled out of a closet. On the positive side, this strategy appears increasingly obvious, and may wake more people up rather than convince them to hate Russia.

Yes, because they give the whole truth:

“We want it to be internationally recognized and established that Russia is responsible for the disaster with flight MH17,” Dutch Minister of Infrastructure Mark Harbers told journalists.

That's it, right? Nothing about material evidence?

Why would Russia need to lie? It is out of character. Recent example:

There was a big building marked "Peacekeepers".

That's the one we blew up.

Those noise flappers are what I call "opportunists", whereas the more specific idea may be that it was a targeted assassination, kind of in the same way I thought 9/11 was a targeted removal of evidence with some added chaos and horror for distraction.

The material apparatus of "how" it worked is perhaps less important than "what" was it that worked? And at least in both of these examples, something has been removed.

Someone is going to really, really wish they had used an erasure of this nature on their biolabs. Perhaps there were simply too many.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2022), Ewan (18th March 2022), Gwin Ru (15th March 2022), Harmony (15th March 2022), Michel Leclerc (9th August 2022), pounamuknight (18th November 2022), Vicus (17th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #1364
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Well, well, well.........

Quote In this video (https://youtu.be/q__8ikQzqxI), You will learn about amazing coincidences that occurred on July 17, 2014 in the South-East of Ukraine.

On this day, American intelligence officers arrived at the Dnepropetrovsk airport. Their purpose of the visit was extremely unclear. Besides there was almost no coverage of this event in local media.

And on the same day, July 17, 2014, at 16.20, the МH-17 disaster happened in Donbass.

These events are united by one remarkable detail - at the time of the crash, the flight was controlled by the air traffic center of Dnepropetrovsk airport.

Who exactly arrived at Dnepropetrovsk airport? What was the purpose of their visit? You will find answers to these questions in new video.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (18th July 2022), avid (18th July 2022), Bill Ryan (18th July 2022), Brigantia (18th July 2022), Gwin Ru (18th July 2022), Harmony (18th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (18th July 2022), pounamuknight (18th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #1365
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Well, well, well.........
    Quote In this video , You will learn about amazing coincidences that occurred on July 17, 2014 in the South-East of Ukraine.

On this day, American intelligence officers arrived at the Dnepropetrovsk airport. Their purpose of the visit was extremely unclear. Besides there was almost no coverage of this event in local media.

And on the same day, July 17, 2014, at 16.20, the МH-17 disaster happened in Donbass.

These events are united by one remarkable detail - at the time of the crash, the flight was controlled by the air traffic center of Dnepropetrovsk airport.

Who exactly arrived at Dnepropetrovsk airport? What was the purpose of their visit? You will find answers to these questions in new video.
    You're like a frikkin' mind reader sometimes, I was thinking about this shot down airplane this morning, figured I had to dig up this thread, well...

This video you posted surely helps my view on things, why was I thinking about it this morning? Because of the Farmers Protests in Holland, very simple reason actually, here's my 2 cents, I might have posted on this before, it's actual right now again though.

My suspicion about this crash started when I saw the explanation on how this airplane was supposed to be shot down by our Russian Cousins, it did not make sense to me at all. When you look at this yt vid below, they will show you that this (very precise) missile struck on the left outside the cockpit, which looks strange to me, I will show you a pic from around 2014 and the narrative after further down, because I do not think that MH-17 was shot down with a missile but with a strafing run on that same cockpit.

Vid only as example for impact missile fragments.

Below is the picture released at the start.

Looking at that video earlier, that cockpit photo and the realization that a missile would have destroyed more of that airplane than just that area of the cockpit, well, weird eh, I mean really>? Mea Culpa if I am wrong on this, I just can't see their explanation being one of truth.

This is how they show you the cockpit these days, thoughts go through mind.

That video Spiral posted makes the timeline way more in favor of Russia, why?

First the Disinfo part:

https://euvsdisinfo.eu/report/ukrain...f-putins-plane

Perhaps, speculating yes, one of the great things of thinking for oneself I guess, hahahahaha, those US Officers went down to that airport to brief certain People on the departure of Putin from that area? Providing he was there and left again, it makes perfect sense. Either Putin was there, or he was thought to be there, in any case, the op for taking down Russia's version of AF1 would have been a mayor win for the Western Neo-Liberal Warmachine of Greed. They could get rid of Putin and blame it on the Ukrainians completely, perhaps even to a fold where Russia had to declare War on Ukraine back in 2014.

Instead they made a huge mistake and shot down a Civilian airplane because of bad intelligence provided and an error in visual confirmation due to logging. They did not log these flights, so there is most likely no info on this happening simply due to missing data. That same cloak and dagger crap must also be the reason why MH-17 was not identified at all. I am also under the impression that the Airplane of the Russian govt has a chameleon ping, what I mean with that is that it hides itself as an actual airplane nearby, just to confuse ground radar etc. So, all what was left for the Fighter Pilot was visual confirmation and (s)he did it by flag and color of plane, (s)he was wrong.

the Strafe

Another thing which never made sense to me is to why an airplane attacked by a missile(s) strike still glides slowly to the ground on which it explodes. This could only be the case of the decision makers wanted the passengers of that flight in horror when slowly gliding to their deaths. A strafe with the targets being the Pilots makes way more sense.

These are the kind of People we're dealing with here, even if I am wrong, it is a page from their playbook, period.

So, perhaps certain info should be made available for the Dutch to examine through other means than Mainstream, it will help sink Rutte for sure.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 18th July 2022 at 20:10.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2022), Gwin Ru (18th July 2022), Harmony (18th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (18th July 2022), Michel Leclerc (9th August 2022), pounamuknight (18th July 2022), Spiral (18th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #1366
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)

My suspicion about this crash started when I saw the explanation on how this airplane was supposed to be shot down by our Russian Cousins, it did not make sense to me at all. When you look at this yt vid below, they will show you that this (very precise) missile struck on the left outside the cockpit, which looks strange to me, I will show you a pic from around 2014 and the narrative after further down, because I do not think that MH-17 was shot down with a missile but with a strafing run on that same cockpit.

Perhaps, speculating yes, one of the great things of thinking for oneself I guess, hahahahaha, those US Officers went down to that airport to brief certain People on the departure of Putin from that area? Providing he was there and left again, it makes perfect sense. Either Putin was there, or he was thought to be there, in any case, the op for taking down Russia's version of AF1 would have been a mayor win for the Western Neo-Liberal Warmachine of Greed. They could get rid of Putin and blame it on the Ukrainians completely, perhaps even to a fold where Russia had to declare War on Ukraine back in 2014.

Instead they made a huge mistake and shot down a Civilian airplane because of bad intelligence provided and an error in visual confirmation due to logging. They did not log these flights, so there is most likely no info on this happening simply due to missing data. That same cloak and dagger crap must also be the reason why MH-17 was not identified at all. I am also under the impression that the Airplane of the Russian govt has a chameleon ping, what I mean with that is that it hides itself as an actual airplane nearby, just to confuse ground radar etc. So, all what was left for the Fighter Pilot was visual confirmation and (s)he did it by flag and color of plane, (s)he was wrong.

Another thing which never made sense to me is to why an airplane attacked by a missile(s) strike still glides slowly to the ground on which it explodes. This could only be the case of the decision makers wanted the passengers of that flight in horror when slowly gliding to their deaths. A strafe with the targets being the Pilots makes way more sense.

These are the kind of People we're dealing with here, even if I am wrong, it is a page from their playbook, period.

So, perhaps certain info should be made available for the Dutch to examine through other means than Mainstream, it will help sink Rutte for sure.

When you look at reasons for downing that plane it's hard to see that any are those of the Russians.

If it was a BUK then the Ukrainians do have them, or did https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/new...-b2044911.html

There were reports of Ukrainian fighter jets sent up at the time, so it's highly likely that it was an air to air missile, guns, or both, seeing as the plane broke up quite extensively at altitude.

Back to the "reasons", well Putin was on a very similar looking plane at a similar time in the same area, & some have speculated it was a "hit" gone wrong. But then anyone who thinks Russia's current mindset is purely down to one man hasn't been paying attention anyway.

There is another possible reason that I have mentioned before, which wouldn't have made much sense at the time, but, 100 of the worlds top experts on AIDS & HIV were on that plane, you know the very people who might have something to say when a VAIDS epidemic starts........

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (18th July 2022), Bill Ryan (17th November 2022), Gwin Ru (18th July 2022), Michel Leclerc (9th August 2022), pounamuknight (18th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #1367
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote as the plane broke up quite extensively at altitude.
    This I dispute, as I have seen the footage of the plane going down in that field, there was without doubt damage, but not missile damage in a way that the plane was riddled with holes, it should have gone up in the air, in the air, good amount of fuel onboard too, besides, the holes on the left side are too grouped, meaning that the projectiles were aimed, not disposed off by a missile, the exit holes would have been all over the place, I have no other way of explaining this.

I have been looking for footage of the plane crashing in that field, only found distance footage so far.

Weren't those Aids people on that other MH flight? Or was this someone else all together again?
    Last edited by 9ideon; 18th July 2022 at 17:20.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (9th August 2022), pounamuknight (18th July 2022), Spiral (18th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #1368
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This I dispute, as I have seen the footage of the plane going down in that field, there was without doubt damage, but not missile damage in a way that the plane was riddled with holes, it should have gone up in the air, in the air, good amount of fuel onboard too, besides, the holes on the left side are too grouped, meaning that the projectiles were aimed, not disposed off by a missile, the exit holes would have been all over the place, I have no other way of explaining this.

I have been looking for footage of the plane crashing in that field, only found distance footage so far.

Weren't those Aids people on that other MH flight? Or was this someone else all together again?
    That vid you posted said it broke in six , those bits landed over a wide area, that wasn't the type of thing I was expecting lies about tbh.

The other plane had Chinese guys on board who had been working in the US, if memory serves (often doesn't lol) had invented some new battery or something (defo electrical) & the story was that this wasn't tech the west wanted China to have.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (18th July 2022), Bill Ryan (17th November 2022), Gwin Ru (18th July 2022), Michel Leclerc (9th August 2022), pounamuknight (18th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #1369
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

That vid you posted said it broke in six , those bits landed over a wide area, that wasn't the type of thing I was expecting lies about tbh.

The other plane had Chinese guys on board who had been working in the US, if memory serves (often doesn't lol) had invented some new battery or something (defo electrical) & the story was that this wasn't tech the west wanted China to have.
    Yeah, that vid I posted just for the impact position at cockpit. There was footage of the plane gliding down and crashing into the field, both wings intact enough to make gliding possible. Can't find it right now, I saw it on Mainstream as it had happened recently and they were showing footage shot by People on the ground, there was no narrative at the time yet.

From a distance.

The Pilot suspected of shooting down MH-17, well, you guessed it, suicide. Not a lot to be found on this either, well you decide yourself, I have been saying it since the start, Ukraine shot it down.

Thanks for clearing up the other one, :-)

**Edit**

It might not be the best example, just for the lack of a better one, see the grouping of the bullets on the cockpit of that train? That was done on purpose, they had some other firefights, the train itself however was made defective on purpose.

Trainhijack "de Punt, NL".
    Last edited by 9ideon; 18th July 2022 at 20:17.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2022), Matthew (17th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (9th August 2022), pounamuknight (18th July 2022), Spiral (19th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #1370
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

Israeli-made air-to-air missile may have downed MH17

http://www.viewzone.com/MH17theory.html

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th August 2022), pounamuknight (9th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #1371
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More pieces, this from an eye witness, Colonel of the People's militia of the DPR Dmitry Tskhe

Quote It became known about the death of a real hero, defender of his Homeland, a professional in his field and a man with a brave heart, Colonel of the People's militia of the DPR Dmitry Tskhe, call sign "Korean". I knew him personally. Moreover, a few years ago, I consulted with him during the investigation (https://t.me/ukr_leaks_eng/11) on provocations of the Ukrainian special services and their Western curators in the case of the tragedy of flight MH17. Dmitry saw with his own eyes how the burning wreckage of the plane fell from the sky to the ground. He was convinced that it was Ukraine that had committed this monstrous crime.

You can easily predict what verdict the court in the Netherlands will deliver in the fall. But all the secret sooner or later becomes clear. The true criminals will be found and punished. I suggest you watch an excerpt of my interview with Dmitry Tskhe, which I have not published anywhere before. Even after the tragic death, Dmitry's words help restore justice and punish the murderers.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (19th August 2022), Bill Ryan (17th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #1372
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

More pieces, this from an eye witness, Colonel of the People's militia of the DPR Dmitry Tskhe

Quote It became known about the death of a real hero, defender of his Homeland, a professional in his field and a man with a brave heart, Colonel of the People's militia of the DPR Dmitry Tskhe, call sign "Korean". I knew him personally. Moreover, a few years ago, I consulted with him during the investigation (https://t.me/ukr_leaks_eng/11) on provocations of the Ukrainian special services and their Western curators in the case of the tragedy of flight MH17. Dmitry saw with his own eyes how the burning wreckage of the plane fell from the sky to the ground. He was convinced that it was Ukraine that had committed this monstrous crime.

You can easily predict what verdict the court in the Netherlands will deliver in the fall. But all the secret sooner or later becomes clear. The true criminals will be found and punished. I suggest you watch an excerpt of my interview with Dmitry Tskhe, which I have not published anywhere before. Even after the tragic death, Dmitry's words help restore justice and punish the murderers.
    Is there more Spiral?

This is what I told you before, it was on the Dutch news (footage of what that Col. saw) earlier on the day, like at the start of it all, before the Russians got blamed, a gliding plane crashing in a field, can't remember how it was on fire though.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2022), pounamuknight (18th November 2022), Spiral (19th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #1373
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Is there more Spiral?

This is what I told you before, it was on the Dutch news (footage of what that Col. saw) earlier on the day, like at the start of it all, before the Russians got blamed, a gliding plane crashing in a field, can't remember how it was on fire though.
    This is what he links to

Quote MH-17: in search of truth

In July, 2014 Boeing-777 was shot down over the Donbass region. The Joint Investigation Team claimed that Russia and the militia of the Donetsk People's Republic were involved. But is their evidence solid enough?

The investigation MH-17: in Search of Truth reveals new and earlier unknown details and focuses on inconsistencies in the official investigation. The film is based on original documents from the Ukrainian special services and exclusive interview of the eyewitnesses.

The collected evidence makes it clear that it was a well-prepared provocation conducted by the special services of several states.
    TBH I think the events that have unfolded in more recent times suggest that this event was far more than a psy-op against the separatists & Russia, seeing as 100 of the worlds top experts on AIDS were on that plane. People any evil mastermind would want out of the way before giving as many people in the world VAIDS as possible...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (19th August 2022), Bill Ryan (17th November 2022), pounamuknight (18th November 2022)

27. Link to Post #1374
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Is there more Spiral?

This is what he links to

Quote MH-17: in search of truth

In July, 2014 Boeing-777 was shot down over the Donbass region. The Joint Investigation Team claimed that Russia and the militia of the Donetsk People's Republic were involved. But is their evidence solid enough?

The investigation MH-17: in Search of Truth reveals new and earlier unknown details and focuses on inconsistencies in the official investigation. The film is based on original documents from the Ukrainian special services and exclusive interview of the eyewitnesses.

The collected evidence makes it clear that it was a well-prepared provocation conducted by the special services of several states.
    TBH I think the events that have unfolded in more recent times suggest that this event was far more than a psy-op against the separatists & Russia, seeing as 100 of the worlds top experts on AIDS were on that plane. People any evil mastermind would want out of the way before giving as many people in the world VAIDS as possible...
    It might have been a target of opportunity, meaning all of the above was there and for that reason it was picked, Putin smeared, Russia made a fool (according to the West & Ukraine), the Aids People, Dutch public opinion at the time was also very important to the Dutch leadership, we were not very interested in Ukraine at the time, nor afterwards though. We had a referendum on the following.

Quote Het referendum over de Associatieovereenkomst tussen de Europese Unie en Oekraïne was een nationaal raadgevend referendum over goedkeuring door Nederland van de Associatieovereenkomst tussen de Europese Unie, Euratom, hun 28 lidstaten en Oekraïne. Het referendum vond plaats in Nederland op 6 april 2016.

The referendum on the Association Agreement between the European Union and Ukraine was a national consultative referendum on the approval by the Netherlands of the Association Agreement between the European Union, Euratom, their 28 member states and Ukraine. The referendum took place in the Netherlands on April 6, 2016.
    We said no! Our "great leadership" totally ignored the People and pushed it through anyway.

We said no to a surveillance law too, guess what happened? Indeed. You know what followed, they just done away with referendum rights all together, just got cancelled by that Neo Liberal C*nt.

Last part is a little of-topic yes, but it gives perspective on how sneaky it works here, so back to the MH-17 thing
    At the time there was a Minister called Frans Timmermans, he was appearing in all the tv-shows back then. What is important about him is that he was starting to crack, yes, guilt was eating at him, so not a psychopath, yet, magically he was given his dreamjob in Brussels, if the F@B ever want to know what really happened that's the Guy they should have a chat with.

See Posts #1365 & 1369 for my theory on how it might have gone down.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 20th August 2022 at 12:43.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

avid (17th November 2022), Bill Ryan (17th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (19th August 2022), pounamuknight (18th November 2022), Spiral (19th August 2022), wegge (17th November 2022), wondering (17th November 2022)

29. Link to Post #1375
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,562 times in 32,794 posts

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

pounamuknight (18th November 2022), wegge (17th November 2022), Yoda (17th November 2022)

31. Link to Post #1376
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,683 times in 9,596 posts

https://twitter.com/SputnikInt/statu...27251084693505

https://sputniknews.com/20221117/zer...medium=twitter

‘Zero Possibility’ MH17 Verdict Could Have Been Anything Other Than Anti-Russia Show Trial: Analysts

The Hague sentenced two Russian nationals and one Ukrainian to life in prison in absentia on Thursday for their alleged roles in the 2014 downing of a Malaysia Airlines jetliner in the Donbass. Moscow slammed the ruling, accusing the court of violating the principles of impartial justice for the sake of political expediency.

Thursday’s long-awaited Hague ruling on Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 was a “foregone conclusion,” and the only decision to be expected from the court, given the politicized nature of the trial, and the geopolitical implications at stake, international legal experts, IR analysts and political commentators have told Sputnik.
    “The verdict today was a foregone conclusion given the way the investigations were conducted, to exclude Russian testimony and without demanding that the USA share the intelligence from satellites that it said it possessed shortly after the event,” Gilbert Doctorow, an international relations analyst and specialist on Russian affairs, said.
    Citing the MH17 incident as a “classic case of ‘false flag’ operations” by Kiev aimed at ramping up Western pressure against Moscow, Doctorow pointed out that unlike this week’s WW3 scare involving a Ukrainian air defense missile falling on Polish territory - which Kiev immediately blamed on Russia but the West surprisingly questioned, the US and its allies did not intervene in MH17 in 2014 to swat down Ukrainian claims.
    “With MH17, the USA pointed the finger at Russia minutes after the crash, but then this was only a propaganda play in the Information Wars that had the objective of bringing Europe on board for severe sanctions against Russia. However, with the missile hitting Poland yesterday, first the Polish president and then Joe Biden said within hours that while a proper investigation was needed, the available intelligence on the trajectory of the missile excluded its being fired from Russia. Why this very different development of the case? Because there is a proxy war going on now and USA/NATO did not want an escalation to nuclear war through pushing a false flag story,” the observer suggested.

Political commentator and author Joe Quinn echoed Doctorow’s characterization of the verdict as a “foregone conclusion,” suggesting the Hague “was always going to find Russia guilty,” because that was “the premise of the investigation from the outset.”
    “Russia wasn't allowed to take part because Russia was deemed guilty in advance of any investigation. In fact, within one day of the shooting down of MH17, Western media outlets were already declaring Russia guilty, with one notable UK tabloid declaring on its front page ‘Putin Killed My Baby!’ From there, the stage was set for both the Dutch Safety Board and the Joint Investigative Team to 'fix the facts around the policy' that Russian-backed separatists were to blame,” Quinn stressed.
    The commentator suggested that “any sober analysis” of the JIT's findings would show that the investigation was slanted against these ‘Russian-backed separatists’ “and by extension [against] Russia,” to prove them guilty.
    “To reach this conclusion they were required to avoid giving any serious credence to evidence presented by the Russian government. The JIT's final conclusions were primarily based on unnamed 'eyewitnesses' and 'insiders'. The credibility of the statements of these people has not been subject to impartial scrutiny,” Quinn said.
    Asked why the US never bothered to release satellite data related to the MH17 crash which could prove Russia's innocence, the commentator emphasized that the US government “has a vested interest in withholding any and all information that would disprove” the ‘Russia did it’ thesis. “The same applies to the authorities in Kiev and Holland.”
    Quinn is convinced that there was “zero possibility” for the verdict to be anything other than it was, since the destruction of MH17 was a “political event” – one “that occurred in the context of the ongoing geopolitical rivalry between Russia and the US, and more broadly 'East vs West'.”
    Tiberio Graziani, chairman of Vision & Global Trends, a Rome-based geopolitical affairs think tank, expressed similar sentiments, saying that “given the current circumstances related to the crisis between the West and the Russian Federation,” Thursday’s verdict could not have been nonpolitical. “Russia was not allowed to participate in the trial in which it was directly accused, precisely because it was considered - a priori – guilty from the outset. We recall that the tragic event was used right from the start in the context of the long hybrid war that the West has waged since at least the early years of this century. Furthermore, in [this] specific case, the question of the insurance companies that will have to pay the damages must also be taken into account,” Graziani said.

‘Farce Masquerading as a Trial’
    Christopher C. Black, an international criminal and human rights lawyer with over 20 years of experience covering war crimes and international relations under his belt, provided Sputnik with an in-depth account of the question marks surrounding the MH17 saga and, like his counterparts above, characterized Thursday’s verdict as the “conclusion of a farce masquerading as a trial.”
    Black pointed out that from the outset, Washington and its allies blamed the Donbass republics for shooting down the passenger airliner, despite no evidence that the militias even had access to the sophisticated Buk anti-aircraft missiles allegedly used in the crime (but which Kiev did have).
    “Also ignored was the eyewitness evidence of civilians on the ground who observed at least one Kiev Sukhoi Su-25 fighter jet ascend and approach the civilian airliner and that, immediately afterwards, the plane crashed. There were reports as well that a Spanish air traffic controller in Kiev, known as Carlos, sent out messages on Twitter contemporaneous with the shoot down, using the Twitter address @Spainbuca, that he observed this on his radar and overheard the pilot’s conversations with Kiev air traffic control confirming that the Ukraine jet shot down the plane. There are later reports that a Ukrainian pilot admitted he flew the plane that shot it down. Both these men have since disappeared from view. Remarkably, the investigating body has never followed up these important facts,” Black emphasized.

The observer noted that the Hague has refused to follow up on any information related to the incident provided by the Russian government, and pointed out that since the plane was downed in Donbass territory, under international law, it should have been the Donetsk People’s Republic which led the investigation into the plane’s destruction, recognition or no recognition.
    “But the Donetsk Republic was denied that role by the Kiev regime which claimed it took place in Ukraine territory and so assumed the role of investigator and then, under NATO, and especially American pressure, delegated the investigation to NATO, in the guise of the Dutch Safety Board, on the justification that the majority of the passengers were Dutch,” Black said.
    “Since then, what should have been an open, international and objective investigation has descended into a burlesque of deception, fraud, and cover up of mass murder by the NATO powers. For whoever brought down that plane is guilty of mass murder. Since there is persuasive and compelling evidence that it was the forces of the Kiev regime that brought it down, and since they had to have done it either with the real time connivance or later assistance of the United States and its allies, then the governments of all those countries are guilty of a crime against humanity, a war crime. The motive for this crime is unclear. It is thought by some that the Kiev regime hoped to assassinate President Putin who, it was reported, was flying through the area on a similar plane, though the Russians have not confirmed this. The only other explanation is that the Kiev regime murdered all those people in order to discredit the Russian government. Both motives would be to the benefit of NATO in its on going aggression against Russia. As to possible Russian or Donbass motives, I can think of none,” the observer said.
    Black stressed that the Dutch Safety Board’s 2015 report on the incident simply ignored any evidence pointing to Kiev’s responsibility for the plane’s destruction, such as the holes found in the airliner’s fuselage which “match the 30mm cannon shells used by the Kiev Sukhoi Su-25…seen approaching the plane.”
    Black also pointed to the mysterious January 2017 detention by Dutch police of a pair of journalists and the seizure of their equipment, cameras, phones, notes and interview materials on MH17, characterizing that incident as a "blatant attempt by the Dutch government to suppress the evidence these journalists gathered."
    "It is only reasonable to conclude that the NATO authorities are worried in case these journalists found evidence confirming NATO culpability for the incident. After all, [they] had written an article about it and announced that they were willing to share the information with the Dutch government. But apparently there is a fear in NATO that they might share too much with too many and so pounced on them and robbed them and us of the information they had before they could. The Dutch government has yet to offer a legal justification for this seizure,” the observer said.
    The Hague District Court found Russian nationals Igor Girkin (aka Igor Streklov) and Sergei Dubinsky and Ukrainian Leonid Kharchenko guilty in the downing of MH17, sentencing them in absentia to life in jail. The men were also ordered to pay over 16 million euros in compensation to the families of the 298 victims of the plane crash. Moscow blasted the "politicized" decision.
    Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 Flight MH17 went down in the eastern Donetsk People's Republic on July 17, 2014 while on route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur. The plane's route over the Donbass was approved by Ukrainian authorities despite the fact that Kiev forces and local militias were engaged in fierce clashes in the area. All 298 people aboard the aircraft were killed.
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2022), Gwin Ru (19th November 2022), pounamuknight (18th November 2022), shaberon (18th November 2022)

33. Link to Post #1377
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,534 times in 4,011 posts

The Hague District Court sentenced someone in absentia??

Article did not mention they may have assassinated some AIDS researchers.

It physically, possibly could have been a DPR Buk going after the Su-25, but...provided that the Su-25 already struck the airliner, the more likely candidate is UAF, perhaps as a combination false flag/assassination. That's like a warmonger's dream.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2022), Gwin Ru (19th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst 1 19 59 69