+ Reply to Thread

Thread: California drought, HAARP, and the hidden agenda.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Default California drought, HAARP, and the hidden agenda.

Hey Ho Hi Ho!

The drought that is devastating California has been weighing heavily on my mind the last few months, and I'm sure many members who live in California are feeling the direct effects. I've been specifically thinking about how practically nothing that goes on in this world is by accident. I don't think most people understand just how serious the situation is.

That being said, we know that weather manipulation technology DOES exist. So why are the PTB targeting California? Well, seeing how California grows most of the food for the U.S. economy, it makes sense that the PTB are really trying to destroy any sign of prosperity as they gear towards the global collapse.

Are they prepping their final plans to usher in their New World Order? Is the California drought going to continue until the United States citizens are put into a situation where they are utterly dependent on the government for food? Will FEMA camps be the final savior when the proverbial sh** hits the fan?

The California government is even mustering a "Water Police force" to monitor citizens and ensure they are not wasting water and giving out tickets if they do.

Dane Wigington posted an excellent article last month that I just came across:

****UPDATED: Engineered Drought Catastrophe Continues, Target California****

This video has been posted on Avalon before, but it deserves a bump. It is a MUST-SEE:

Here is another excellent article:

What happens if US loses California food production?

Thoughts...?
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

angelichuman (25th July 2014), Centauri (21st July 2014), cursichella1 (21st July 2014), genevieve (21st July 2014), Joseph McAree (21st July 2014), linksplatinum (21st July 2014), Omni (21st July 2014), ParakeetMGP (21st July 2014), Selene (21st July 2014), spizella (21st July 2014), wnlight (22nd July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: California drought, HAARP, and the hidden agenda.

Our friend Jimmy is paying attention as well.

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/haarp.html

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Centauri For This Post:

cursichella1 (21st July 2014), linksplatinum (21st July 2014), Omni (21st July 2014), Robin (21st July 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,236 times in 761 posts

And then there's this, too:

Quote Drought Shaming: Californians Snitch on Neighbors Who ...

NBCNews.com ‎

Californians have a new way to keep up with the Jones, and it's even got a hashtag: #DroughtShaming."Drought Shaming" is the phenomenon of people in parched California areas calling water utility hotlines to snitch on their neighbors who are using too much water — usually by watering lawns, washing cars or filling pools. On Tuesday, state regulators voted to approve fines of up to $500 a day for residents who waste water on such activities. The move came after a survey by the State Water Quality Control Board had earlier shown that conservation measures to date have failed to achieve the 20 percent reduction in water use sought by Gov. Jerry Brown.

The statewide fines will go into effect Aug. 1, but some cities and counties have already enacted the penalties and set up tattle-tale hotlines — and have already seen a spike in drought shaming.

In San Luis Obispo County, officials say they get daily calls from locals telling on their neighbors, according to NBC station KSBY.

And utility services manager Ron Munds believes none of the calls are out of spite.

"It's mainly concern because, again, water is a precious resource," Munds told KSBY. "I feel our citizens, our water customers, are all very conservation-minded. So when people see water running down a gutter, they do call."

And in Sacramento, authorities said they had gotten about 10,000 calls from residents concerned about their neighbors' water use this year.

On Twitter, the hashtag #DroughtShaming has taken off, with tweeters threatening to snitch on neighbors or posting pictures of people using water too liberally.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Wasting water? Fear ratting neighbors, not relentless cops

SFGate‎ - by Kurtis Alexander‎

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/L...ed-5629287.php

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote SAWS: Report Water Waste - San Antonio Water System

www.saws.org/conservation/waterwaste/
    San Antonio Water System

Quote By reporting water waste, you're actually helping SAWS educate your neighbors and the community about what is and isn't allowed in a friendly, non-threatening...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Nestle continues to sell bottled water sourced from California despite record drought

Reuters / Denis Balibouse

While California residents cope with water usage restrictions and farmers watch their crops shrivel and die in the fields, Nestle continue to sell bottled water sourced from the area. As residents struggle and farmers allow fields to lie fallow, its business as usual for Nestle.

Nestle owns Arrowhead Mountain Spring Water which bottles water from a natural spring in Millard Canyon California. They also have a bottling plant which packages purified water under the name Pure Life. The plant is located on the Morongo Band of Mission Indian Reserve.

A drought state of emergency was declare seven months ago by Governor Jerry Brown as California entered its third year of severe drought. Water restrictions have increased for both private residents and businesses, but Nestle does not have to comply as the plant is on a Native American reserve. the government considers the reservation a sovereign state and therefore compliance with state regulation is not obligatory.

The Desert Sun reports.

The reservation is located in a Mojave Desert oasis at the base of the San Bernardino Mountains, 85 miles east of Los Angeles. Drawing water from that location, where just three inches of rain falls each year, prevents water from seeping downhill to fill aquifers of nearby towns struggling for water during the drought.

The Morongo did file a report with California that said 598 acre-feet of groundwater was pumped in Millard Canyon in 2013, and three acre-feet were diverted. “Those amounts translate to about 200 million gallons a year — enough water for about 400 typical homes in the Coachella Valley,”

“The reason this particular plant is of special concern is precisely because water is so scarce in the basin,”Gleick said.”If you had the same bottling plant in a water-rich area, then the amount of water bottled and diverted would be a small fraction of the total water available. But this is a desert ecosystem. Surface water in the desert is exceedingly rare and has a much higher environmental value than the same amount of water somewhere else.”

If water weren’t being pumped and diverted from Millard Canyon for the bottling plant, that water would boost groundwater levels in the canyon and would gradually spread downhill into the Cabazon basin, Jeff Davis, general manager of the San Gorgonio Pass Water Agency, told the Sun.

From there, it should flow into the Coachella Valley aquifer. Because of that diversion, the water isn’t overflowing out of the Cabazon basin. In fact, the Cabazon Water District says the aquifer is in decline, with more water being pumped out than is flowing back in. The US Geological Survey database shows that some wells in the area have been sinking between one and four feet a year during the last decade.

Nestles actions show a total disregard not only for the residents of California but for the country as a whole. The fact that more than 75% of the fruit and vegetables eaten by Americans are produced in The Golden State is well known.

One can only assume that by putting their sales before the food needs of United States citizens means Nestle executives can afford to pay for costly imported food when the home produced items vanish from supermarket shelves because the crops failed.

You can read a more in depth report here, and you can read more about Nestles massive mark up on water, as well as their connection with Monsanto in this article from Daisy Luther over at Organic Prepper.
    - See more at: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/nestl....Ogh2cXu9.dpuf
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Centauri (21st July 2014), linksplatinum (21st July 2014), psydney (22nd July 2014), Robin (21st July 2014), Selene (21st July 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

I share your concerns, Samwise. Those were my thoughts as I drove through California last week: if weather control is possible – and it apparently is – why is this drought being allowed to continue right in the heart of America’s food supply? Is it HAARP induced? California needs rain and needs it badly.

Perhaps it’s time to invoke some collective Avalonian rainmaker skills? A general 'rebalancing' of natural forces? Anyone?

Cheers,

Selene

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

angelichuman (25th July 2014), Centauri (21st July 2014), cursichella1 (21st July 2014), linksplatinum (21st July 2014), wnlight (22nd July 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ParakeetMGP's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been looking at the Eastern Pacific Weather Maps for years and what I see is that something like a ridge off of California for which I keep seeing is these clouds from Hawaii going to Canada instead of going more directly East into Oregon and California. It constantly has been looking like a Triangle ridge off of Oregon and California. And Mexico's Equator jet stream allows clouds to go West under it and everything coming from Asia and Siberia reaches Hawaii staying on the same Latitude for these Clouds and then goes North-East avoid some ridge off of Oregon and California and missing me 50% of the time in Washington. Even Washington should get some of it and Washington is not getting all of it. I am an antithesis person about how I like the weather. I don't like clear and sunny weather, And am looking for clouds and rain. I like clouds and rain. I can't be myself without clouds and rain. And I happen to be seeing something isn't going right about all of this.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ParakeetMGP For This Post:

Centauri (21st July 2014), cursichella1 (21st July 2014), genevieve (21st July 2014), linksplatinum (21st July 2014), Orph (21st July 2014), Selene (21st July 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

I live in California in the mountains...and its raining! Just a sprinkle but oh so nice!
    I don't think Californias drought is a conspiracy myself, I think its just a natural cycle. California does have a lot of water in general, but would not support current populations without damns! Theres a good book on the wests water called Caddilac Desert. Anyways I've also heard that in the last centure of California becoming heavily populated has also been one of the wettest in recorded history. I'd be glad if California stopped producing so much food, its highly unsustainable in its current form, as the central valley is essentially dessert in the summer. Between all the cows cars and pesticides, and the valley being a "bowl" it makes the air very polluted, and it blows into the mountains where I live. I think this next winter will topple its effects one way the other, depending on rain and snowfall. It may be el nino so perhaps lots of water for the west.
    I just watched a documentary on the dustbowl of the 30's, that was insane, I had no idea it was so bad.

On a side note there was a lot more chemtrail spraying when we were getting lots of rain and snow. They are still prevalent, but nothing like the grids I observed 3-4'years ago.
    Last edited by Zionbrion; 21st July 2014 at 18:06.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Fairy Friend (22nd August 2014), linksplatinum (21st July 2014), Orph (21st July 2014), psydney (22nd July 2014), Selene (21st July 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    I share your concerns, Samwise. Those were my thoughts as I drove through California last week: if weather control is possible – and it apparently is – why is this drought being allowed to continue right in the heart of America’s food supply? Is it HAARP induced? California needs rain and needs it badly.

Perhaps it’s time to invoke some collective Avalonian rainmaker skills? A general 'rebalancing' of natural forces? Anyone?

Cheers,

Selene
    Just spoke with the CA Farm Bureau Federation and made them aware of http://www.weathermodification.com/ , a company that performs cloud seeding and weather modification.

He said he would call me back if he runs into any 'odd' resistance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

From http://www.weathermodification.com/cloud-seeding.php

The most common application of cloud seeding is to increase precipitation, possible with both warm and cold clouds.

There are two primary methods employed to stimulate precipitation. One, hygroscopic seeding, affects warm cloud processes. The other, glaciogenic seeding, initiates cold cloud processes.

Though occasionally both techniques may be helpful, in most cases one can be utilized more effectively than the other. In addition, either technology can be applied from the surface (ground-based) or from an aircraft. Weather Modification, Inc. can help you decide which method will be most effective.

Augmenting Snowfall

Glaciogenic seeding can also be used to increase precipitation from stratiform and orographic clouds. In such cases, seeding may be accomplished through either ground-based or airborne modes. By increasing snowpack and resultant spring runoff, subsequent water supplies for hydropower are increased. In addition to alleviating the need for alternative costly power supplies, cloud seeding increases the water availability for municipal, recreational, and environmental interests.

Enhancing Rainfall

Efforts to increase rainfall during the warm seasons are typically aimed at convective clouds. While it is theoretically possible to seed such clouds using ground-based equipment, targeting from aircraft is much more efficient and accurate. It is usually possible to affect the cloud through releases of a seeding agent in sub-cloud updrafts, or by dropping the seeding agents directly into the upper regions of the clouds.

Warm season glaciogenic seeding is typically applied to treat supercooled cumulus congestus clouds, either by releasing the ice-forming (nucleating) seeding agent in the updraft beneath the actively-growing cumulus, or by dropping the nucleating agent directly into the supercooled cloud top. The seeding agents can produce ice at significantly warmer temperatures than the natural process. This is how glaciogenic seeding gives the treated cloud a head start in producing precipitation.

When clouds do not grow tall and cold enough to produce precipitation through the Bergeron process, it may be possible to stimulate precipitation growth by seeding these warm clouds with hygroscopic seeding agents. This approach can be quite successful through stimulation of the warm cloud precipitation processes. Hygroscopic seeding is normally done from aircraft flying in the sub-cloud updrafts, in order to affect the initial cloud droplet development which occurs in this zone.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

linksplatinum (21st July 2014), Orph (21st July 2014), Selene (21st July 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

The Engineered Incineration Of California

The once “Golden State” is literally being fried by what can only be considered an all out weather warfare assault. Our own governments ongoing climate engineering programs are wreaking havoc on American populations. The constant aerosolizing of the atmosphere is radically reducing precipitation over California as well as totally disrupting the storm track upstream from the State. Rain that should have fallen in the West is increasingly coming down in deluges further east, welcome to geoengineering. The map below is stark confirmation of the factors already mentioned.

Name:  photo 2.png
Views: 998
Size:  56.5 KB

The satellite image below clearly shows grid pattern blanket spraying of the eastern Pacific Ocean which completely derails rainfall patterns. It is important to remember that even if visible spraying and/or silvery white skies are not evident on certain days, the weather makers are always hard at it in other locations.

Name:  photo 3.gif
Views: 919
Size:  45.0 KB

The photo below was taken in California and is now typical in the state, aerosol sprayed skies with a parched earth below.

Name:  photo 4.jpg
Views: 932
Size:  29.5 KB

The global network of ionosphere heaters (shown below) are also a part of the precipitation blocking factors affecting California.

Name:  photo 5.jpg
Views: 1015
Size:  55.1 KB

The targeting of California for drought creation has been so extreme that once productive orchards are literally being torn out. The 2 minute video below should be alarming to all.

What is unfolding in California is so dire and unprecedented that even mainstream media can no longer ignore the severity of the situation. The climate engineers are not just creating drought, they can and are creating heat. Though the planet is warming from many anthropogenic causes, the weather makers can turn the thermostat up to record highs wherever and whenever they want.

Quote California’s Record Heat Is Like Nothing You’ve Ever Seen… Yet

Source: Bloomberg

If hot thermometers actually exploded like they do in cartoons, there would be a lot of mercury to clean up in California right now.

The California heat this year is like nothing ever seen, with records that go back to 1895. The chart below shows average year-to-date temperatures in the state from January through July for each year. The orange line shows the trend rising 0.2 degrees Fahrenheit per decade.

The sharp spike on the far right of the chart is the unbearable heat of 2014. That’s not just a new record; it’s a chart-busting 1.4 degrees higher than the previous record. It’s an exclamation point at the end of a long declarative sentence.

The high temperatures have contributed to one of the worst droughts in California’s history. The water reserves in the state’s topsoil and subsoil are nearly depleted, and 70 percent of the state’s pastures are rated “very poor to poor,” according to the USDA. By one measure, which takes into account both rainfall and heat, this is the worst drought ever. (See the chart below.)

While the temperatures are extreme, they’re not entirely unexpected. The orange trend line above is consistent with rising temperatures across the globe. Average surface temperatures on Earth have warmed roughly 1.4 degrees Fahrenheit since 1880, according to NASA. The eastern half of the U.S. has had an unusually cool 2014, but it’s a lone exception compared to the rest of the planet.

The International Panel on Climate Change, which includes more than 1,300 scientists, forecasts temperatures to rise 2.5 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit over the next century. That puts California’s record heat well within the range of what’s to come, turning this “hot weather” into, simply, “weather.”
    For those that want a more comprehensive A to Z on the weather warfare being waged on the State of California, view the presentation below.

Its up to ALL of us to expose and stop climate engineering, ALL are needed in this critical fight. DW
    ~Henry David Thoreau

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Sunny (19th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Rain that should have fallen in the West is increasingly coming down in deluges further east, welcome to geoengineering. The map below is stark confirmation of the factors already mentioned.
    Apologize for what is probably useless information... For the past 2 days in Northern VA about 20 miles south of DC, around 5PM, very thick intense clouds have dropped the most water in 10 minutes that I have seen in my 29 years of life. These were not forecast and caught many people unawares, lucky or not for me I am on the road at that time of day. They have been small, compact and fast moving and I am quite curious to see if one will appear today.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrnEggsNHam For This Post:

Robin (22nd August 2014), Sunny (19th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos

Click image for larger version

Name:	california-drought5.jpg
Views:	724
Size:	194.8 KB
ID:	26847

A snake-like trickle of water flows underneath Lake Oroville's Enterprise Bridge — just one striking example of how much California's chronic drought is affecting the state's lakes and reservoirs.

Situated at the foot of the Sierra Nevadas in Butte County, Lake Oroville is one of the largest reservoirs in California, second only to Shasta Lake. After enduring three straight years of drought, the lake is currently only filled to 32 percent of its capacity.

Water conservation continues to be a major concern for Californians, especially in the wake of the recently viral (and controversial) Ice Bucket Challenge. Of course, pouring a small bucket of ice water on yourself is the least of the world's worries when you consider the many examples of needless water waste that occur every day — dripping kitchen faucets, washing cars, watering grass lawns and ridiculously long showers, just to name a few.

In any case, the drought in California is getting serious. Phase 2 of Los Angeles' mandatory water conservation ordinance is now in effect, which means a team of water-use inspectors are tasked with enforcing water restrictions and fining water wasters. If the drought continues through fall and winter, the ordinance will move to Phase 3, which entails even stricter rules and some prohibitions.

To get a better idea of the dire situation in the Golden State, continue below for a photo comparison of water levels taken in 2011 and 2014, looking at Lake Oroville and Folsom Lake, another major California reservoir located in Sacramento County that is now filled at 40 percent of its capacity.

Name:	california-drought-boats-1.jpg
Views:	1260
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	26848
    Bidwell Marina, Lake Oroville

Name:	california-drought-bridge2.jpg
Views:	1309
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	26849
    Enterprise Bridge, Lake Oroville

Name:	california-drought-dam3.jpg
Views:	456
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	26850
    Folsam Dam, Folsom Lake

Name:	california-drought-boats-4.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	26851
    Bidwell Marina, Lake Oroville
    ~Henry David Thoreau

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Inversion (28th April 2022), Sunny (19th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member ParakeetMGP's Avatar
    Thanks

What the "Conspirators" (I think is doing ...) "Is Cloud Seeding", but 1,000 miles West of California out in the Pacific Ocean. As the clouds approach 1,000 miles closer to California the Clouds are rung out before anything is left as Clouds going Eastward and then the Jet Stream is being forced to go North into Canada. As the Rain falls there, everyone is finding it raining harder than normal. Must be Cloud Seeding? In the Jet Stream? I say that because of the flooding I hear in the News here in Eastern Washington and Canada. This Month in August.
    Last edited by ParakeetMGP; 28th August 2014 at 20:05.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ParakeetMGP For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

in one of these posts someone mentioned how they couldn't spray that much material from any planes because they wouldn't be large enough was the argument. This ones is for those skeptics if your still hanging around

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,393 times in 1,630 posts

Officials in Southern California have declared a water emergency that'll effect six million people. Starting 06/01/22 they'll only allow outdoor watering once a week.

This is a Sean David Morton prediction in post #117:
    Quote 55:19. We’ll see a bright light from a super nova on 06/01/22.
    Los Angeles Times

Quote Amid the historic drought gripping the region, Southern California's largest water provider on Tuesday implemented extraordinary water restrictions beginning in June.
    Last edited by Inversion; 28th April 2022 at 17:41.

+ Reply to Thread