+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst 1 11 21

Thread: The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history?

1. Link to Post #401
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,756 times in 20,829 posts

Exclamation Re: The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history?

Bosnian Pyramids 2020 Update:

Ancient Architects
    322K subscribers

[quote]: I’ve been meaning to make a video on the Bosnian Pyramids ever since I started the Ancient Architects channel around 2 and a half years ago, and last weekend, as the Bosnian Pyramids made the news again, I thought it was time to break down the subject and give my unbiased opinion. The news story was in the Sarajevo Times, who reported that almost all of the workers in the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Archaeological Park have been made redundant. But, I have to say I’m not surprised. I have kept away from the subject of the Bosnian Pyramids for quite some time, because I fear my honest assessment would not be welcomed by a lot of viewers. Now, I think it's time to give my opinion. Is there really ancient concrete covering the Bosnian Pyramids? Could they really be man-made structures, or are they natural geological wonders? Robert Schoch visiting the site, close to Visoko in Bosnia back in 2006, and he gave his honest appraisal of the Bosnian "pyramids", that they are in fact geological structures, naturally formed in the way we see them. Graham Hancock is also unsure about the claims that these structures are pyramids. Nobody doubts that there is archaeology at the site. On the summit of the main hill there are the remains of a medieval fort that was built over the foundations of a Roman structure. There is also evidence of Neolithic habitation and there are ancient cave's inside the hills. But are these hills pyramids or not? Watch the video to hear my opinion. All images are taken from Google Images and the below sources for educational purposes only. [unquote].
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th March 2020 at 13:59.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd January 2023), Bill Ryan (31st March 2020), Billy (31st March 2020), DeeMetrios (20th March 2020), Inversion (1st January 2022), kfm27917 (23rd June 2023), onawah (2nd January 2022), Vicus (1st January 2022)

3. Link to Post #402
    Thanks

Default Re: The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Asyloth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2020), Billy (31st March 2020), EFO (11th September 2020), Inversion (1st January 2022), mountain_jim (1st April 2020), Stardad (5th April 2020), Vicus (1st January 2022)

5. Link to Post #403
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Asyloth (here)

[FRENCH]
    For any non-french speakers that want to know what is being said, turn on CC and go to settings and select "auto-translate" and you favourite language from the list. The captioning isn't too bad - looks like youtube has finally tuned their captioning algorithms - it used to be comedy a couple years back, but looks like it works great now.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Asyloth (2nd April 2020), Bill Ryan (31st March 2020), Billy (31st March 2020), EFO (11th September 2020), Inversion (1st January 2022), kfm27917 (23rd June 2023), mountain_jim (1st April 2020)

7. Link to Post #404
    Thanks

Thank you DeDukshyn

Also, don't you think that this ancient global lost and forgotten pyramid civilization could have a link with the likely artificial presence (and composition) of the Moon ?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Asyloth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2020), Billy (31st March 2020), Hym (2nd January 2022), Inversion (1st January 2022), kfm27917 (11th September 2020), Vicus (1st January 2022)

9. Link to Post #405
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Asyloth (here)
    Thank you DeDukshyn

Also, don't you think that this ancient global lost and forgotten pyramid civilization could have a link with the likely artificial presence (and composition) of the Moon ?
    I haven't studied the Bosnian pyramid much at all ... if it really is a pyramid of some sort, I would guess it to be well over 100,000 yrs. and have been exposed to several major earth calamities. I think that's the only way to explain some of the inconsistencies, if the stance that it is a built pyramid is presumed true.

As far as the moon goes ... I have no idea. The moon is anamolous, there's nothing to debate there, but what exactly those anomalies mean, I am uncertain. What I am certain of is that there was an advanced civilization before the last great geological calamity (aka "Noah's flood"), and there may have been a prior advanced civilization before the previous geological calamity to that, before the "Adam and Eve" story - with the Adam and Eve story representing the rebuilding of human civilization after such an event, that likely wiped out much if not almost all of the physically incarnate beings (hominid species) of the time.

Humanity has been an ongoing project of sorts, of which we are willing participants from on the other side of the "veil", so to speak. Beings physically incarnated here, and explored possibilities. These ancients were master geneticists, and I think this goes back further than the Sumerian legends of Enki and Enlil - as it is apparent that those scriptures are a representation of a time deep within what we might term "The Fall". There was a time before "The Fall" as well, but we have really no scriptures to back this up, but we do have what seems to be a sprinkling of archeological evidence that there have been some very ancient advanced civilizations.

Much of what I wrote is my (educated and well thought out) feeling on the subject that aligns fairly well with what I know so far. I think there are answers to our ancient connections under the ice of Antarctica. There is where I feel we may find the answers to many of these types of questions.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 31st March 2020 at 19:54.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2020), EFO (11th September 2020), Hym (2nd January 2022), kfm27917 (23rd June 2023), mountain_jim (1st April 2020)

11. Link to Post #406
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Why do mainstream scientists rejected Bosnian pyramids? See the discussions about this and other topics in this recent video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGG_bZcA_us

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), EFO (11th September 2020), Inversion (1st January 2022), kfm27917 (11th September 2020), onawah (11th September 2020), Vicus (1st January 2022)

13. Link to Post #407
    Language
    Thanks

• "Now This Is Crazy.." The Pyramids Something Impossible Is Happening (2021):

The Great Pyramid of Giza (also known as the Pyramid of Khufu or the Pyramid of Cheops) is the oldest and largest of the pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex bordering present-day Giza in Greater Cairo, Egypt. It is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largely intact. Egyptologists conclude that the pyramid was built as a tomb for the Fourth Dynasty Egyptian pharaoh Khufu and estimate that it was built in the 26th century BC during a period of around 27 years. Initially standing at 146.5 metres (481 feet), the Great Pyramid was the tallest man-made structure in the world for more than 3,800 years. Throughout history the majority of the smooth white limestone casing was removed, which lowered the pyramid's height to the present 138.5 metres (454.4 ft). What is seen today is the underlying core structure. The base was measured to be about 230.3 metres (755.6 ft) square, giving a volume of roughly 2.6 million cubic metres (92 million cubic feet), which includes an internal hillock. The Great Pyramid was built by quarrying an estimated 2.3 million large blocks weighing 6 million tonnes total. The majority of stones are not uniform in size or shape and are only roughly dressed. The outside layers were bound together by mortar. Primarily local limestone from the Giza Plateau was used. Other blocks were imported by boat down the Nile: White limestone from Tura for the casing, and granite blocks from Aswan, weighing up to 80 tonnes, for the King's Chamber structure. "Ancient astronauts" (or "ancient aliens") refers to a pseudoscientific hypothesis, that intelligent extraterrestrial beings visited Earth and made contact with humans in antiquity and prehistoric times. Proponents suggest that this contact influenced the development of modern cultures, technologies, religions, and human biology. A common position is that deities from most, if not all, religions are extraterrestrial in origin, and that advanced technologies brought to Earth by ancient astronauts were interpreted as evidence of divine status by early humans. The hypothesis that ancient astronauts existed and allegedly visited Earth is not taken seriously by most academics and archaeologists, which consider it to be pseudoarchaeological and/or unscientific, and has received no credible attention in peer reviewed studies. When proponents of the idea present evidence in favor of their beliefs, it is often distorted or fabricated. Extraterrestrial life is hypothetical life that may occur outside Earth and which did not originate on Earth. Such life might range from simple prokaryotes (or comparable life forms) to intelligent beings and even sapient beings, possibly bringing forth civilizations that might be far more advanced than humanity. The Drake equation speculates about the existence of sapient life elsewhere in the universe. The science of extraterrestrial life in all its forms is known as astrobiology. The concept of extraterrestrial life, and particularly extraterrestrial intelligence, has had a major cultural impact, chiefly in works of science fiction. Over the years, science fiction communicated scientific ideas, imagined a wide range of possibilities, and influenced public interest in and perspectives of extraterrestrial life. One shared space is the debate over the wisdom of attempting communication with extraterrestrial intelligence. Some encourage aggressive methods to try for contact with intelligent extraterrestrial life. Others—citing the tendency of technologically advanced human societies to enslave or wipe out less advanced societies—argue that it may be dangerous to actively call attention to Earth.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aemay (1st January 2022), Bill Ryan (1st January 2022), Harmony (23rd June 2023), Hym (2nd January 2022), Inversion (1st January 2022), kfm27917 (23rd June 2023), onawah (22nd June 2023), Vicus (1st January 2022)

15. Link to Post #408
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Bosnian Pyramids, Geoglyphology, FAram Foundation Sam Osmonivic
    6/22/23
    Crypto Alchemist
    8.27K subscribers

(This youtube channel features lots of interesting videos, usually more than one commentators (Dutchsinse is a frequent guest).
    This particular video is exploring many different "anomalies" -- or are they ancient manmade structures?? (starting with the Bosnian Pyramids) all over the world. )

Last edited by onawah; 22nd June 2023 at 23:04.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd June 2023), Harmony (23rd June 2023), mountain_jim (23rd June 2023)

17. Link to Post #409
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

I can relate my first-hand experience of Visoko, as I volunteered there for a week in 2011. It was a fantastic time in a beautiful place with lovely people and good food, including the best bread I have ever tasted. We were only working on the site for 3 or 4 days as our stay coincided with the conference, so we were allowed to down tools and attend the lectures. It was wonderful to spend our breaks chatting over coffee with David Hatcher Childress, Klaus Dona and Hugh Newman. Two of my fellow volunteers are now longstanding friends and I see what others are up to on my rare forays onto Facebook.

One of the volunteers had been there the whole summer and had a lot more insight into what was actually going on there, and had become dubious to the whole enterprise. I was glad I was working up on the hillside as I went into the Ravne tunnels a couple of times, it made me uneasy as there were wooden supports that didn't look that sturdy. Later I watched a video made by a visiting archaeologist who declared them to be unsafe. My friend was working in the tunnels and told me that all the material was dug out and placed in a barrow, and then tipped in soil heaps at the side of the road. My friend also told me that trucks came to take away the debris for construction use, so it was being sold. I was also told that amongst the heaps my friend had found many stones with inscriptions, so the normal archaeological practice of sifting for finds had not been carried out.

The following year a 17th century oil lamp was found during excavations at Ravne, a volunteer posted a picture of it on her blog and was ordered to take it down. More about that here.

I was working on a site where there was believed to be an entrance into the pyramid. At the end of dig we lifted a layer of stone and found a round metal ball in the stone, it was perfectly round and appeared to be an anchoring device as it was on a slope. I told the dig leaders about this, but was later told that the site had just been backfilled and our find not recorded.

One strange thing happened there; we did break through to a hole in the ground and several of us, myself included, had a brief waft of the smell of something like incense. Despite having since been informed that “something is rotten in the state of Denmark”, it was overall a magical visit to a magical place, there is definitely an ancient power in that landscape. I was on the slopes of the pyramid with two friends from the Balkans and one was very surprised to see a herb, oregano I think, that they said does not grow in the wild elsewhere in that region. Make of that what you will!

Overall I'm on the fence as to whether it is an ancient pyramid or not, but with the state of modern academia that exists primarily to push agendas, I very much doubt if they will ever be persuaded to look into the truth of Visoko.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd June 2023), Docim369 (23rd June 2023), Harmony (23rd June 2023), kfm27917 (23rd June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd June 2023), mountain_jim (23rd June 2023), Nasu (15th October 2023), onawah (25th June 2023), Seeclearly (23rd June 2023), Tintin (23rd June 2023), Vicus (13th December 2023), Wind (24th June 2023)

19. Link to Post #410
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Woo-Woo Wednesday Cataclysm Cycles, Resets, Lost Civilizations, Tartaria, Giants & Pyramids
    Crypto Alchemist
    8.62K subscribers

(More updated info here and more coming up):

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Bosnian Pyramids, Geoglyphology, FAram Foundation Sam Osmonivic
    6/22/23
    Crypto Alchemist
    8.27K subscribers

(This youtube channel features lots of interesting videos, usually more than one commentators (Dutchsinse is a frequent guest).
    This particular video is exploring many different "anomalies" -- or are they ancient manmade structures?? (starting with the Bosnian Pyramids) all over the world. )

Each breath a gift...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (15th October 2023)

21. Link to Post #411
    Language
    English
    Thanks

LIVE NOW Dr. Semir Osmanagić/ Bosnian Pyramids
    WeekEnd @BurnEye 's PodCast interview Special Ft Julia Kamman
    Crypto Alchemist
    8.88K subscribers
    LIVE Started streaming 46 minutes ago CST 10/15/23
    Dr. Osmanagic's channel:https://www.youtube.com/@bosanske.piramide

(I just caught this discussion with Semir and the Cryptoalchemist crew. I guess I will have to stay up now and watch the whole thing.
    It's wonderful to see Semir again after all these years, even if it's just online.
    I saw him speak at a conference in Little Rock; the talk was fascinating; he has an amazing presence.
    There are lots more talks on his youtube channel. )
    Last edited by onawah; 15th October 2023 at 17:25.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (15th October 2023), Inversion (15th October 2023), Yoda (17th October 2023)

23. Link to Post #412
    Language
    English
    Thanks

See the latest from Dr. Osmanagic, the discoverer of the Bosnian Pyramids
    Also this short on youtube reels about how healing the energy is there:
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/tBFo6-3NXdI
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Inversion (20th October 2023), Yoda (17th October 2023)

25. Link to Post #413
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr. Sam Discusses the 5 prior civilizations who were the Pyramid Builders. Giants from the Sky?
    Crypto Alchemist
    8.88K subscribers
    (More from Dr. Semir Osmanisic)
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (7th February 2024), Inversion (20th October 2023)

27. Link to Post #414
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history?

• Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun: I entered 30,000-year-old Tunnels under the Oldest Pyramid:

The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun is rumored to be 30,000 years old. In this video, I investigate and confirm that it is legitimate.

How Egyptian Pyramids Produced Electricity - • Pyramids of Giza Produced ELECTRICITY... -

The Bosnian pyramid is larger than the Egyptian pyramid in Giza. The Pyramid in Bosnia is also much older.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th February 2024), Loorus (8th February 2024), Vicus (7th February 2024), Yoda (7th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst 1 11 21