+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 5 15 21 LastLast

Thread: The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history?

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks

Default Re: The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history?

Didn't know about it... there are pyramids all around... under the sea (Japan), in China, Brasil, Central America, Usa, Europe, Africa...

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Pyramid of the Moon, Sonda 20

This is where most of the excavation work took place this year on the Moon Pyramid.

This year we uncovered several layers of stone slabs and blocks which are interspersed with fine clay layers.
    The layers of clay almost look as though they are natural deposits, however the clearly unnatural slabs infers the clay wasnt deposited by nature at all, rather it is more likely to be very advanced building techniques.
    Towards the end of the clip you can see how the stone slabs have been manufactured with different material around the sides and a thin cap on the upper surface.
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 6th October 2010 at 05:42.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

Dawn (19th October 2011), Terra (20th May 2011), Yoda (21st February 2011)

4. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the new videos. And there's those darn spirals again.

5. Link to Post #84
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Very interesting pyramids. I think most have never heard of the Bosnia pyramids.
    I just googled them and found Wiki info.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramids

Seems some are trying to spin the story. Calling them a Hoax ?
    From the pictures and videos this looks very compelling to me!

Question and sorry if it has been asked or reported before. Does this concrete
    cover the whole surface of the pyramids all the way to the top?
    Do all of these pyramids in this area use the same concrete construction?

Thank You ! for all your work and posts here.
    Hope you make many more discoveries and keep us all in the loop.

Best..... Aviators......

6. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Hi Aviators,

Yes there are certain groups who dont want this project to succeed. Egyptian Scientists are being used to protect the Egyptian tourist interests, over 4 billion a year is at stake. Of course there are deeper and more sinister reasons for not wanting this discovery to be widely known, free energy and religion probably being two of those reasons.
    A lot of the nay sayers are simply so because of close mindedness. This discovery does change everything, unfortunately for them these Pyramids are so big, so monumental there is no escaping the issue eventually.

The Sun Pyramid which is the biggest pyramid in Bosnia is completely covered by concrete, top to bottom.
    There are several compositions found across the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids. Finer grained compositions are found on the Moon Pyramid for example.
    The way this concrete is used differs from Pyramid to Pyramid.
    Comparing the Sun and the Moon, the Sun has huge outer layers of poured concrete, 5 layers almost a meter thick each. The Moon however is a very different construction. It is a mixture of clay layers, manufactured slabs and concrete blocks as well as natural stone.

The amount of concrete material needed to create the Sun Pyramid is astounding. We can see where each section was poured and allowed to set before the next batch of concrete was poured.
    Each section alone is what you would call industrial scale. Several tons id imagine.
    We also know from material analysis that clay was used within the concrete and heated up to over 500 degrees to give it binding qualities.

Indeed, there are many Pyramids in Europe and across the world which have been known about for many years yet have been hidden from the mass consciousness. I dont find it a coincidence tptb have decided to let this information percolate slowly out in the run up to 2012.
    I also think 'Disclosure' ties in intimately with these 'new' discoveries.
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 30th September 2010 at 22:41.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

Dawn (19th October 2011), Laura Elina (21st November 2011), Terra (20th May 2011), Yoda (21st February 2011)

8. Link to Post #86
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Truthseeker Thanks for that. All I can say is WOW! This is truly a big story.
    I agree with you about disclosure and the pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together. (at a faster speed day by day)
    I just watched the CNN Disclosure press conference and things feel like they are really accelerating ! Everyone should watch this!
    One of the speakers said and it really applies here as well. People are wrapped up in there daily lives with working ,mortgages,family,etc, etc.
    and they pay little attention to the big picture. My friend I think you are working on part of the big picture !

keep it coming

9. Link to Post #87
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by Truthseeker512 (here)
    Hi Aviators, Indeed, there are many Pyramids in Europe and across the world which have been known about for many years yet have been hidden from the mass consciousness.
    This is really amazing find. So where are the other european pyramids then?

10. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aviators (here)
    Very interesting pyramids. I think most have never heard of the Bosnia pyramids.
    I just googled them and found Wiki info.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramids

Seems some are trying to spin the story. Calling them a Hoax ?
    From the pictures and videos this looks very compelling to me!

Question and sorry if it has been asked or reported before. Does this concrete
    cover the whole surface of the pyramids all the way to the top?
    Do all of these pyramids in this area use the same concrete construction?

Thank You ! for all your work and posts here.
    Hope you make many more discoveries and keep us all in the loop.

Best..... Aviators......
    Interesting that Wiki names it as a hoax, yet the Excavation is revealing plenty already

11. Link to Post #89
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"The amount of concrete material needed to create the Sun Pyramid is astounding. We can see where each section was poured and allowed to set before the next batch of concrete was poured. "

Has anyone calculated what size the batches were. Does there look to be any uniform size (cubic yard) on each pour. I mean concrete is poured and delivered from some other container or mixer tank. I think I read the hoover dam used a record amount of concrete to build. So any ideas what size this delivery container/device was?

Funny/ synchronicity I just googled Hoover Dam

Hoover Dam was the first man-made structure to exceed the masonry mass of the Great Pyramid of Giza. The dam contains enough concrete to pave a strip 16 ...

http://www.usbr.gov/lc/hooverdam/His.../concrete.html - Cached - Simila

http://www.usbr.gov/lc/hooverdam/His.../concrete.html
    Last edited by aviators; 5th October 2010 at 14:32.

12. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aviators (here)
    "The amount of concrete material needed to create the Sun Pyramid is astounding. We can see where each section was poured and allowed to set before the next batch of concrete was poured. "

Has anyone calculated what size the batches were. Does there look to be any uniform size (cubic yard) on each pour. I mean concrete is poured and delivered from some other container or mixer tank. I think I read the hoover dam used a record amount of concrete to build. So any ideas what size this delivery container/device was?

Funny/ synchronicity I just googled Hoover Dam

Hoover Dam was the first man-made structure to exceed the masonry mass of the Great Pyramid of Giza. The dam contains enough concrete to pave a strip 16 ...

http://www.usbr.gov/lc/hooverdam/His.../concrete.html - Cached - Simila

http://www.usbr.gov/lc/hooverdam/His.../concrete.html
    Im unaware if this work has been carried out. Ill make a point to investigate further in the future. However, because only a minute % has been uncovered so far, it is impossible to say if each batch is of similar size across the pyramid.

Something else about the Sun Pyramid..

The East side has undergone partial collapse at some point in the past.
    The area was worked during the medieval period, material was quarried and used for the construction of other structures including the fort situated at the top of the Pyramid.
    The chronology of when this collapse occurred hasn't been scientifically studied yet however.
    It is unlikely medieval activity caused the collapse, an earthquake is a possibility or it could be something really wild!

We shall never know until we dig

Due to the collapse and removal of material the pyramid shape on this side is less defined. The build up of soil has taken on a more natural erosional/weathering pattern which is why we see the edges rounded instead of geometric.

The diagram below shows the naturally occurring drainage patterns. The undamaged sides of the pyramid have no permanent drainage which you would expect a natural hill to have.

It appears that water on the undamaged sides is unable to form any drainage patterns ie streams. The design of the pyramid may channel the water in a specific way, possibly drawing it inwards.
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 6th October 2010 at 05:37.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

14. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

New Discovery

What is suspected as being an ancient temple has been found a few kms from Visoko, the Bosnian town where the pyramids are located.
    The site was found this summer by a team working on the pyramid excavations and consists of huge manufactured megalithic blocks perfectly aligned with the cardinal points.
    The blocks have a similar composition to that of the concrete found at the Sun Pyramid and are several tons in weight.

What makes this site interesting is that it was found in the basement of a farmers house!!

Read more here..

http://www.bosnian-pyramid.com/journ...in-visoko.html

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

16. Link to Post #92
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Great info! Keep up the good work. I will be following this.

17. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Moon Pyramid Orbs @ Sonda 20

Each 3 picture sequence was taken within 10 seconds. The flash was making the orbs visible to the naked eye. This was the first time I have been able to see orbs with my own eyes.
    The skys were clear, no rain, no dust and no wind.

As you can see, after two photos were taken they started to disappear.

I tried several times to get some more orb photos but to no avail. So instead I waited for 15 mins or so until trying to take another picture....

So it seems that these orbs are camera shy, but only after they let you photograph them twice.
    Weird.

Question is, is this intelligence or a natural reaction?
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 9th October 2010 at 23:50.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

Dawn (19th October 2011), Phil_7050 (24th June 2011), Terra (20th May 2011), Yoda (21st February 2011)

19. Link to Post #94
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Great pictures !

20. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Opening sequence for upcoming documentary im currently in the middle of making.

This video starts off with a panoramic from the top of the Sun Pyramid, facing South towards natural topography which the Sun Pyramid is built into. The medieval fort is in the foreground. The camera pans over to the town of Visoko and to the Moon, Temple of Mother Earth and Love Pyramid.
    Next scene is driving towards the SW side of Temple of Mother Earth. We then move to the other side of the valley driving down from the top of the Moon Pyramid, which can be seen to the left of Mother Earth. The Love and the Sun Pyramid are on the opposite side.
    The video takes us past the Moon Pyramid at base level and then finally the clip pans up the NW corner of the Sun and then finishes on the SW corner.
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 11th October 2010 at 14:03.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

22. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Temple of Mother Earth, North Face. Viewed from near the base of the Moon Pyramid. No excavations have yet been carried out on this structure.
    We know it is an artificial structure because it has the same satellite heat signatures as the other structures, as well as it having 2 pyramidal sides.

This artifact was excavated from the tunnel network. It displays symbolism of unknown origin.

Some work being carried out on Sonda 20, Moon Pyramid.

Cowboy archaeology at its finest At least no dynamite has been used (YET)

Driving towards the West side of the Temple of Mother Earth. This side has a Pyramidal face. The overall shape of this structure is similar to a crescent moon.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

24. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Here is a small medieval structure found at the NW corner of the Moon Pyramid. Inferior building techniques and materials are observed here when compared to the Pyramids themselves.
    In this picture is Dr Semir, the Mayor of Visoko and several volunteers including an archaeology student from London Imperial.
    The mayor has offered his full support for the project, however he does turn hot and cold when in front of a camera. Politicians for ya!!

this is the only wide angle shot I have of the medieval fort at the top of the Sun Pyramid. It is made from bricks and mortar. The bricks are concrete which has been quarried from the Sun Pyramid itself.
    This area was important for regional governance, with Royalty residing at this location.

Here is the exact spot where the centre of the electromagnet beam emanates from. Nice flowers :D Apparently the Kings residing chamber was located here. Interesting coincidence?

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

26. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Like the archaeologists say, about the pyramids of Egipt, «No bodies were ever found inside a egptian pyramid, no inscriptions, no tools...only salt inside the Queen's chamber». Maybe, like it is presented in this video, the pyramids are a Power Plant sending energy to the atmosfhere and space.

--------------

As the constrution of the Bosnyan pyramids are similar to the American pyramids........maybe you will find some clues..............
    Last edited by MariaDine; 17th November 2010 at 00:35.

27. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Energetics Discover the Truth: Orgone accumulators, Scalar Generators
    Excellent PDF explaining the energetics involved with Great Pyramid constructions.

An explanation for the Electromagnetic beam of energy found at the peak of the Bosnian Sun Pyramid and others.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/22215299/S...f-the-Pyramids

The above diagrams show energy flowing downwards towards the pyramid which is -ve charged.
    The evidence gathered this summer in Bosnia indicated the energy was flowing from the sky going inwards towards the pyramid. The energy beam was calculated to penetrate 90m within the structure until it was reduced to 0. Im hoping we will find a chamber at this location once we finally get inside
    We are also finding ionic exchange between the atmosphere and the structures on the ground.
    In the tunnels running under the pyramid complex it was measured that the air inside had 36 times more -ve ions than normal countryside air.
    Harry Oldfields photograph also shows the vertical lines of energy as is predicted in the diagrams above.

Wideshut.co.uk webcast report.
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 31st October 2010 at 16:21.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

Dawn (19th October 2011), Elethia (20th November 2011), MariaDine (1st November 2010), nomadguy (1st September 2012), Terra (20th May 2011), Yoda (21st February 2011)

29. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Thanks for the videos.
    Question:
    The tunnels go under the pyramids ?

Love
    MD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 5 15 21 LastLast