+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1 6 16 21 LastLast

Thread: The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history?

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks

Default Re: The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history?

Yes, geophys has indicated the tunnel network connects to the Pyramid of the Sun from the location we are excavating from. Tunnels have been located across the valley and although we cannot say with scientific certainty yet, it is looking likely all the Pyramids are interconnected via the underground tunnel network.

Here is a report of the Sonda 20 excavation this summer on the Moon Pyramid written by my good friend Dr Riccardo Brett, whom is an archaeologist.
    http://www.bosnian-pyramid.com/journ...ober-2010.html
    He literally posted it to Dr Semir Osmanagic yesterday. This is how transparent science should be dont you think?
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 2nd November 2010 at 00:42.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

onawah (2nd November 2010), Terra (20th May 2011), Yoda (21st February 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

http://www.bosnian-pyramid.com/galleries/ravne-tunnels/

I see... The Site of the pyramids is O.K.

Doesn't have very much Info, but one can understand that due to «delicate» circunstances of the find...

Thank you for letting us all know what is going on ...

Love
    MD

4. Link to Post #103
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for all the input . This is so valuable. I have just joined Avalon today and this my first viewing. Great to be at a quality site with this kind of info.

Regards and blessings
    InCause

5. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Ok, just by chance I came across an anomaly in one of my Bosnian Pyramid photos.

Check it out...

Here is the original pic

I did some quick calculations..

At the distance just above the dense town housing, the house sitting on its own with the small outhouse directly in line with the camera, 1 pixel =10cm. The house is 1011m away from the lens.

The object, I have calculated to be around 17 pixels across. This would make it 1.7m in length.

I think the object is much further away than the house. If it is level with the top of the pyramid side the camera is facing, 1 pixel = 43 cm. This would make the object over 7m in length.
    If it is beyond this point it will be even bigger.

I cant work out if it is beyond the pyramid or not. What do people think?
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 16th November 2010 at 03:30.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

PHARAOH (16th November 2010), Seikou-Kishi (25th November 2010)

7. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Looks legit to me man nice one !

8. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Not to disappoint you, but it looks more like a 'blurfo' to me. Here is what I'm talking about: http://www.rense.com/general49/blurfo.htm
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

9. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Filmed at the Megalithomania Conference in Glastonbury on 9th May 2010 by Nautilus AV Productions.

In January 2008 Gigal and her team re-discovered the existence of seven Pyramids on Mauritius Island (Plaine Magnien). She described the structures as true pyramids after very long years of being lost to the world. Then in June 2009 Gigal and the team discovered a lot of not yet identified pyramids in Sicily and important structures near by and around the Etna volcano, where she discovered different shapes ans structures of the pyramids. The Pyramids of Mauritius and Sicily are similar as those of Tenerife and others in that general area.

Gigal is a French writer and researcher, author of the Giza Secrets Chronicles and correspondent in Egypt for the magazine L'Egypte and is also one of the founders of the Giza for Humanity Organization. Gigal's early years were spent in Africa and South America where here father worked as journalist and diplomat. This has taken her all over the world exploring diverse cultures and civilizations.She speaks modern Egyptian,Spanish, Italian and French and is distinguished to her ability to translate ancient texts. She also lectures extensively on Egypt and leads several in-depth study tours to Egypt every year.

http://www.gigalresearch.com/
    Last edited by MariaDine; 16th November 2010 at 11:38.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Dawn (19th October 2011), Terra (20th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

http://www.gigalresearch.com/ontheroad-6.php

Antoine Gigal Impressions depuis SARAJEVO

"Quand vous pensez qu'une pyramide géante se trouve au cœur de l'Europe (à Visoko, 30km au nord de Sarajevo) et que des centaines d'études scientifiques (Evaluations Geo-Archéologique du site :Septembre/octobre 2005 Dr Nukic, Dr Smailbegovic,rapports géologiques, étude aériennes, Analyses de photo satellites: Dr Smailbegovic, photos panchromatiques et réseau topographique, décembre 2005 avec système canadien Radarsat et système Hypérion de la NASA et systèmes Landsat-Etm et Aster américain et utilisation du Shuttle Radar Topography Mission, Analyses Géophysiques pour l'orientation aux points du compas, analyses thermales, détection d'analyses linéaires, Analyses Géodésiques et topographiques, Géomorphologie fluviale, des analyses de pierres et d'échantillons) ont été menées par des experts prouvant la réalité de cette construction et que son découvreur le Dr Osmanagic a été décrié, calomnié, ignoré, alors qu'il fait un travail parfaitement remarquable...Travail que j'ai pu constater de mes yeux (Une trentaine de sites de fouilles ouverts, des centaines de mètres de tunnels sécurisés, 500.000 visiteurs en 3 ans, un effort colossale, des centaines de conférences de presse, de conférences, de campagnes archéologiques avec des dizaines d'experts universitaires!...) et QUE L'ON N'EN PARLE PAS OU PEU...!!!
    Quand vous voyez que juste un simple article de ma part sur les pyramides mauriciennes (voir sur www.gizaforhumanity.org) exhumant sans doute un passé prestigieux pour cette île, suscite un émoi considérable et que l'on déforme, coupe, remplace, calomnie mes propos suite à un interview téléphonique de 25mn que le journal ("Lexpress" de l'île Maurice) non seulement ne reproduit donc pas, mais transforme en un torchon calomnieux, (Ils ne savent pas que je possède l'enregistrement audio intégral de mon interview, j'enregistre tout) au point de se demander alors si ce journal à entendu parler de la déontologie de la presse écrite et de l'honnêteté intellectuelle, du simple sérieux...On est alors en droit de se demander: POURQUOI? Pourquoi cette rage à vouloir occulter, détruire, les travaux extraordinaires de nos lointains Ancêtres?...Je vous laisse à votre réflexion, mais en attendant vous pouvez prouvez votre citoyenneté du monde, votre appartenance à l'Humanité bien vivante en vous rendant à Visoko (Bosnie), à l'île Maurice pour constater de vos yeux l'existence véritable de ces pyramides ou contribuer à nos recherches et nos efforts!"

Gigal

A Sarajevo, Gigal avec le Dr Osmanagic
    Dans le bureau du Dr Osmanagic

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Elethia (20th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

I thinks it is too far away and too big to be a bird

14. Link to Post #110
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

indeed following the guidance of rense.com it would not be in the BLURFO_ZONE*. thus the hole note can be disregarded.
    ^ infront of the cloud behind the piramide horizontal location 2dwise(map) and its again not ^*
    its in middle of where main focus is ;D
    for the rest im not speculating on the what.
    Last edited by RAKMEiSTER; 16th November 2010 at 19:18.

15. Link to Post #111
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

translated...

Quote Impressions from Sarajevo

"When you think a giant pyramid located in the heart of Europe (in Visoko, 30 km north of Sarajevo) and hundreds of scientific studies (Ratings Geo-Archaeological Site: September / October 2005 Dr. Nukic, Dr. Smailbegovic, geological reports, aerial survey, satellite photo analysis: Dr. Smailbegovic, panchromatic photos and topographical network, in December 2005 with the Canadian Radarsat system and Hyperion systems and systems of NASA Landsat ETM and Aster and American use of the Shuttle Radar Topography Mission , geophysical analysis points to the direction of the compass, thermal analysis, linear analytical detection, analysis and geodetic surveying, Fluvial geomorphology, analysis of rocks and samples) were conducted by experts proving the reality of this construction and that its discoverer Dr. Osmanagic has been maligned, slandered, ignored, while he did a remarkable job perfectly ... Work that I saw with my eyes (Thirty open excavation sites, hundreds of meters secure tunneling, 500,000 visitors in 3 years, a colossal effort, hundreds of press conferences, lectures, archaeological campaigns with dozens of experts and academics !...) THAT WE DO NOT SPEAK OR LITTLE ...!!!

When you see that just a single item in my hand the pyramids of Mauritius (see www.gizaforhumanity.org ) exhuming probably a prestigious past that island, considerable concern and that is deformed, cut, replace, slander my comments following a telephone interview that the newspaper 25mn ("Lexpress" of Mauritius), not only do not reproduce, but transforms into a scurrilous rag, (They do not know that I have the full audio recording my interview, I save everything) at the point of wondering then if this newspaper heard about the ethics of the press and intellectual honesty, simply seriously ... It is then entitled to ask: WHY ?

efforts!" Why this rage to want to hide, destroy, the extraordinary work of our distant ancestors ... I leave you to your thinking, but until you prove your global citizenship, your membership in humanity alive by visiting Visoko (Bosnia), to Mauritius to see your eyes the real existence of these pyramids or contribute to our research and our efforts! "
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 16th November 2010 at 20:26.

16. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Rakmeister, thanks for the support. Ive received a response similar to truthseekerdans ealier today over on Hoaglands FB page.

The object in question does not fit the criteria for what determines a blurfo according to that article.

This is a new term to me, I guess its the 21st century version of swamp gas eh?

17. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Thanks for the translating. Interesting.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

Yoda (21st February 2011)

19. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

IMO, if it's a small insect flying closer to your camera lens, it will look that is far away from the camera's perspective. However, I could be wrong and you probably captured a UFO.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

20. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

I don't know if this video was posted, sorry if it was.

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Caren (19th November 2010), Dawn (19th October 2011), Yoda (21st February 2011)

22. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

http://www.piramidasunca.ba/en/index...MIDS-2011.html

Quote Board of Directors of „Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun” Foundation, during it’s meeting on October 28, 2010, made the following decision:

Foundation will organize second
    „INTERNATIONAL SUMMER CAMP FOR VOLUNTEERS – BOSNIAN PYRAMIDS 2011”

Date: June 5, 2011 – September 11, 2011

Organizer: „Archaeological park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun” Foundation, first non-profit NGO in Southern Europe registered by Ministry of Justice for archaeological research and cultural heritage protection.

Co-organizers: Visoko Municipality, Regional Tourism Board Zenica, NGOs from the Town of Visoko

Participants: 500 volonteers from 30 countries and six continents

Summer Camp Management: (1) Project leader dr.sci. Sam Osmanagich, (2) Leading archaeologist dr. Sara Acconci, (3) Field supervisor Admir Tatar

Expert team: Archaeologists, geologists and other international experts from Bosnia-Herzegovina, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, Malaysia, Hungary and other countries.

Archaeological locations: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, Underground Labyrinth „Ravne”, Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon, Underground tunnels „KTK”, Vratnica tumulus.

Acommodation: Provided by Foundation free of charge in Visoko’s motel: „Piramida Sunca” in the rooms with four beds. Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are provided in the motel also with no charge.

Insurance: All volunteers are insured during their stay in Visoko.

Tools: Foundation will provide tools, equiment and safety equipment.

Shifts: Volunteeers will work in 14-days shifts (two weeks) as folow:

1st Shift: June 5 – June 19; 2nd Shift: June 19 – July 3; 3rd Shift: July 3 – July 17; 4th Shift: July 17 – July 31; 5th Shift: Julu 31 – August 14; 6th Shift: August 14 – August 28; 7th Shift: August 28 – September 11. First day and last day of every shift is Sunday. Volunteers arrive to Visoko on Sunday afternoon, and depart on Sunday morning. Sunday is day off, as well.

Volunteerism: All volunteers, according to the Bosnian law, sign the Volunteering Contract upon arrival. Total working hours is 36 hours per week (6 days @ 6 hours). Volunteers are to paid Visitor tax apon arrival @ 1,5 KM per day (total 21 KM or 11 EUR). Management can exceptionally prolonge stay to experts and volunteers over 14 days. Volunteers should be over 18 years and they are responsible travel expenses.

Goal: Giving volunteers from all over the world opportunity to work on one of the most exciting projects in archaeology under expert supervision. Foundation keep it’s project open to all god-intentional people combining the science, new discoveries, culture and tourism. All participants will experience the natural beauty of Bosnia-Herzegovina and hospitability of locals.

Applications: Through the Application Forms from the offical web site: www.piramidasunca.ba/en or www.bosnianpyramidofthesun.com and sister web sites.

Welcome...
    Application here

I highly reccomend anyone who wants to be proactive in helping change the world to apply.
    You will meet great likeminded people and you will have your reality rocked.
    Also, great weather, beer, food and scenery.
    Why would you not apply?

Flights are cheap and cost of living over there is even cheaper.
    You can do it on a shoe string as food and accom is supplied.
    Hope to see you there next summer

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

Caren (19th November 2010), crosby (22nd June 2011), Gajanana (3rd February 2011), moais (29th January 2011), Terra (20th May 2011), Yoda (21st February 2011), yuhui (29th November 2010)

24. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grok-th...k-the-talk-111

Having a chat on Grok the Talk Radio about the Pyramids in Bosnia

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

Terra (20th May 2011), Yoda (21st February 2011)

26. Link to Post #118
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

I have some pictures from a site East of the Bosnian piramids, but how does one post these? showing more interesting excavations...

27. Link to Post #119
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

you need to upload them into your album. then use the picture link to put it into the discussion.

Right click - copy image location

click the picture icon and paste in the link

28. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Excellent photograph, Truthseker512

Also, truthseekerdan, excellent avatar :D

Seikou-Kishi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1 6 16 21 LastLast