+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 1 9 19 21 LastLast

Thread: The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history?

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks

Default Re: The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history?

exactly what Ive been thinking to! I havent read too much about it cause of the Media Attention it gets.
    bless

2. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member Aquai's Avatar
    Thanks

This thread is great

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aquai For This Post:

Lord Sidious (15th May 2011)

4. Link to Post #163
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by AlexanderLight (here)
    Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    Wonder what the link is between wiki leaks and wikipedia ? Probably the CIA.
    I've heard some important figures saying Wikileaks was invented by CIA and MOSSAD. Though one may wonder why are they disclosing the worst possible things about the elites and the established institutions. From my research they want us to find out how corrupt the Governments are, in order for us to ASK for a different way of leadership.

You know, the old 'Problem - Reaction - Solution' scheme. They create a problem, we react and ask for a solution, they come with THEIR solution. This way they don't impose anything over us, instead they make us ask for the solution.

They want to implement the NWO after we ask for it.

It's something strange about this 'wiki' thing: Wiki-leaks & Wiki-pedia are very similar words. Like 2 companies under the same umbrella.
    Disinfo works best with enough truth in there to make it look good.
    Or, the other side of the coin, put the truth out there, shoot the messenger, make him out to be a nugget and people reject the truth.

5. Link to Post #164
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

Have any tablets been found yet at this site?

Can anyone post pictures of these, so we can see the writings outselves?

6. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

PHP Code:
     I find this quite evocative...it almost looks like a giant terra-formed sphinx... (at a stretchlol)

Maybe a sphinx is going too far...but it has an animal feel to itI think.... 
    I agree jaybee. r at least a wee pussy cat!

Stan

7. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Great thread! Thank you, it was very interesting. There is so much we don't know.

Cheers

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ozlemer For This Post:

alxz (30th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

Quote Posted by ozlemer (here)
    Great thread! Thank you, it was very interesting. There is so much we don't know.

Cheers
    We are learning together.

~ One Specie, One Planet, One Love ~

10. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by AlexanderLight (here)
    Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    Wonder what the link is between wiki leaks and wikipedia ? Probably the CIA.
    I've heard some important figures saying Wikileaks was invented by CIA and MOSSAD. Though one may wonder why are they disclosing the worst possible things about the elites and the established institutions. From my research they want us to find out how corrupt the Governments are, in order for us to ASK for a different way of leadership.

You know, the old 'Problem - Reaction - Solution' scheme. They create a problem, we react and ask for a solution, they come with THEIR solution. This way they don't impose anything over us, instead they make us ask for the solution.

They want to implement the NWO after we ask for it.

It's something strange about this 'wiki' thing: Wiki-leaks & Wiki-pedia are very similar words. Like 2 companies under the same umbrella.
    Disinfo works best with enough truth in there to make it look good.
    Or, the other side of the coin, put the truth out there, shoot the messenger, make him out to be a nugget and people reject the truth.
    desensitization ----- get them so used to it they become disinterested and unmoved. I spent a year in a country that I did not understand the language, when I re-entered our world of English all the stories had not changed only the names had changed slightly... and I had not missed anything. BUT everything was a hole lot clearer having been detoxed from the syndicated propaganda we are force fed.

Great thread BTW just love the way the pyramid locations that have been so long kept quiet about are getting into main stream, they may form the major awakening of knowledge we are all scratching in the sand for.... I actually think that obelisks were antenna for receiving a form of energy from the pyramids which were built strategically to give a world wide web much like sat nav does for us today. But this is only a theory....

11. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

I wonder if anyone has searched the star maps to see if the The Stone Spheres of Visoko match any of the constellations.... I would presume no one has moved them since they were first placed in their current locations by the ones who made them....

12. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Latest happenings from Visoko....

Quoted from Pablitos post in my David Icke forum 2010 thread

Quote Posted by pablito (here)
    We have found an ultrasonic vibration about 32.000 Hz with two different equipments. It’s a continuous noise, but modulated too.
    But these are the last results. We will publish them soon.

You can read previous articles here (http://www.sbresearchgroup.eu/index....id=120&lang=en) an here (http://www.sbresearchgroup.eu/index....id=109&lang=it)

We recorded sounds from Bosnian Pyramids for one week like “Dragon Project” in Great Britain in ’70-’80, but with modern equipments the results are wonderful.

You can see below part of our group (SBRG) who keeps the line of research on “The Voices of Pyramids” with our two 4WD necessary to travel on Bosnian roads and carry our heavy equipments.

Sennheiser MKH 800 Twin condenser microphone with Zoom H4N digital recorder. This setup allows recordings between 10Hz - 42Khz +- 3dB.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

Anna (3rd June 2011), MariaDine (3rd June 2011), Terra (23rd August 2011)

14. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Wow. That is amazing. Does anyone know if similar experiments were conducted at the Pyramids in Mexico, China and Egypt? And if so what results did they get?

It would also be great to hear from anybody on The Dragon Project to divulge some of their findings.

15. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Atlantis was said to be a highly advanced civilisation who had mastered many aspects of their environment. There is evidence availible which suggests they had mastered the art of flying, infinite energy, and things that would seem magic to the people of our age. Such a culture could not possibly be confined to an island were not sure abou where that sank beneath the waves. Such a culture is bound to have had a world wide influence. They were more advanced than us in every way we have come to understand them in their technology, so surely they were more advanced economically with a world wide reach. These pyramids are showing up everywhere. All over the world, and they all have in common that the energetic fields around and within them are affected in a way that almost seems as if they are being utilised for some reason.

Whatever people might say about pharoahs and stuff, whoever built these enormous structures was far more advanced then anything our history tells us about ancient egyptions. These guys were gods. Look at those buildings, imagine us trying to build something like that in order to harvest energy.. all we've got is the internal combustion engine.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jack For This Post:

alxz (6th June 2011)

17. Link to Post #173
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

I wonder if the Balkan wars had anything to do with delaying finding about these pyramids?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Morbid (6th May 2015)

19. Link to Post #174
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

@truthseeker Thanks for all the information. It's great that we are finally learning a little more about our real ancient history.

20. Link to Post #175
    Canada Avalon Member Someoneson1's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow that was fabulous. I've never even conceived of the power source as an option. Amazing thank you thank you thank you.
    I came, I saw, I laughed, I left.

21. Link to Post #176
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

I'll make a comment at this juncture in this thread in an attempt to get the membership up to speed on the pyramid issue in general.

In response to what jack said a few comments back:

Quote Posted by jack (here)
    Atlantis was said to be a highly advanced civilisation who had mastered many aspects of their environment. There is evidence available which suggests they had mastered the art of flying, infinite energy, and things that would seem magic to the people of our age. Such a culture could not possibly be confined to an island were not sure about where that sank beneath the waves. Such a culture is bound to have had a world wide influence. They were more advanced than us in every way we have come to understand them in their technology, so surely they were more advanced economically with a world wide reach. These pyramids are showing up everywhere. All over the world, and they all have in common that the energetic fields around and within them are affected in a way that almost seems as if they are being utilised for some reason.

Whatever people might say about pharaohs and stuff, whoever built these enormous structures was far more advanced then anything our history tells us about ancient Egyptians. These guys were gods. Look at those buildings, imagine us trying to build something like that in order to harvest energy.. all we've got is the internal combustion engine.
    The evidence indicates the pre-existing culture that we commonly know as Atlantis was not a civilization from this planet. The artifacts spread around our planet (and additionally, spread around our solar system) were most likely the result of a colonizing culture that came here from a planet that once orbited the Sun where the asteroid belt now exists. There is evidence that a good number of the pyramid structures left here by some pre-existing culture were actually weapons used in a devastating Cosmic War. Weapons, long ago stripped of their hyperdimensional technology by whoever won that war.

The pharaohs of antiquity really had nothing to do with building the major pyramid structures found in Egypt. I think when all the evidence is in, the same will be found true regarding these Bosnian pyramids. Just like modern society, the Egyptians stumbled-upon these structures. These structures predate the Egyptian civilization by at least 35,000 years.

If one were really interested in getting up-to-speed on this topic one would seek-out the work of Richard Hoagland, and Dr. Joseph Farrell - in particular. There are many more researchers one might look into, but these two in particular have a very good understanding of what actually happened in out distant antiquity.

Books to research by Richard Hoagland:
    "Monuments of Mars"
    "Dark Mission"

Books to research by Dr. Joseph Farrell:
    "The Cosmic War"
    "The Giza Death Star" - trilogy

That should give you enough homework....
    Last edited by observer; 17th June 2011 at 22:45.

22. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Volunteers Arrive in Visoko

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

AlexanderLight (30th August 2011), applecrusher1992 (22nd June 2011), bennycog (22nd June 2011), Circles of TRUTH (1st July 2011), Corncrake (5th July 2011), gandra99 (27th July 2011), jc71 (5th July 2011), loveandgratitude (22nd June 2011), MariaDine (21st June 2011), Sir Eltor (24th June 2011), wegge (22nd June 2011)

24. Link to Post #178
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Have you found more artefacts ?
    Thank you TruthS and good «digging» !

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

AlexanderLight (30th August 2011), Anna (22nd June 2011), applecrusher1992 (22nd June 2011), Billy (5th July 2011), jc71 (5th July 2011), loveandgratitude (22nd June 2011), phillipbbg (5th July 2011)

26. Link to Post #179
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

beatiful video about visoko, will be there for the last shift
    My book on the philosophy and power of imagination and how to train yours:
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

27. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

I am following this thread carefully! I think it is so excting. more video posts

This is a great thread btw! very inspiring, atleast for me
    The truth is easy. That's why I don't trust the government.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to alxz For This Post:

Nasu (24th June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 1 9 19 21 LastLast