+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Remote Viewing of 9/11 from Farsight Institute (Courtney Brown)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Default Remote Viewing of 9/11 from Farsight Institute (Courtney Brown)

Hi everyone

It seems that Courtney has been working on remote viewing 9/11 for a while now. The sessions have been done and he will be launching the DVD 11 September 2014.

He seems, lately, to be focusing hugely on marketing. I agree that the remote viewers should be paid for their work (and he needs funds to pay them), but I think that using transparent marketing techniques on the alternative community is not going to work.

However, he usually does put the raw data on his website. I look forward to seeing it.

http://www.farsight.org/demo/Mysteri...0_targets.html

Here are the targets:

Quote Target #10a: The target is the cause of the collapse of Building 7 of the World Trade Center complex in New York City on 11 September 2001. The viewer should perceive the actual collapse of the building as well as the direct cause of the collapse for Building 7, including any activity prior to the collapse that may be related to the collapse.

Target #10b: The target is the cause of the vertical "pancaking" collapse of the South Tower (2 WTC) of the Twin Towers World Trade Center Buildings in New York City on 11 September 2001. The viewer should perceive the actual collapse of the building as well as the direct cause of the collapse, including any activity prior to the collapse that may be related to the collapse.

Target #10c: The target is the cause of the vertical "pancaking" collapse of the North Tower (1 WTC) of the Twin Towers World Trade Center Buildings in New York City on 11 September 2001. The viewer should perceive the actual collapse of the building as well as the direct cause of the collapse, including any activity prior to the collapse that may be related to the collapse.

Target #10d: The target is the initial airborne launch or takeoff of whatever object caused of the damage shown to the Pentagon building as shown in the image below on 11 September 2001. The viewer should also perceive and describe the object's dimensions, shape, internal characteristics, and airborne activity.

Target #10e: The target is the cause of the damage shown to the Pentagon building as shown in the image below at the moment that the damage occurred on 11 September 2001.The viewer should perceive the direct cause of the building's damage, including any activity prior to the moment when the building was damaged that may be related to the cause of the damage.

Target #10f: The target is the aircraft flown as American Airlines Flight 77 on 11 September 2001, where the target time is noon on 12 September 2001, Eastern U.S. time for that date. The viewer should perceive the aircraft, its condition, and its location at noon on 12 September 2001, Eastern U.S. time for that date.

Target #10g: The target is any preparations that would cause of the vertical "pancaking" collapse of the North Tower (1 WTC) of the Twin Towers World Trade Center Buildings in New York City on 11 September 2001. The viewer should perceive the preparations themselves, as well as the subjects involved in doing the preparations, including any activity prior to the collapse that may be related to the collapse.
    So, we will have the data in about 6 weeks'time. I'm on his mailing list so I'll post any teasers he may send out before then.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

CarnageCandy (31st July 2014), cursichella1 (31st July 2014), Elixir (30th July 2014), Hughe (30th July 2014), JRS (30th July 2014), kersley (30th July 2014), mojo (11th September 2014), noxon medem (31st July 2014), Operator (30th July 2014), Redstar Kachina (31st July 2014), Timreh (26th October 2014), Wind (30th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Remote Viewing of 9/11 from Farsight Institute (Courtney Brown)

whats wrong with being transparent with marketing? - before on his last campaign we made mistakes with his marketing and now he wants to be upfront, showing the product, the cost and the targets. Both Dick and myself and finding it hard to continue with our day jobs due to the economy (im a web designer and jobs/budgets are tight). I estimate I put in well over 40+ hrs of solid remote viewing and setup work on this project, courtney is only trying to help reimburse us for this effort in a small way and to support putting this type of media out there. Part of the money raised for the videos goes to help pay us to remote view and If im totally honest if he didnt do this, this last few months I would have been in a financial problem and quite possibly wouldn't be able to remote view at all.

By the way I was one of the two viewers on this project and am happy to answer any questions on this mind boggling project - of which I have to say could possibly be some of my best RV work in the seventeen years Ive been doing this.

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to dazsmith For This Post:

Chip (30th July 2014), conk (16th September 2014), cursichella1 (31st July 2014), Elainie (31st July 2014), Gardener (4th August 2014), Hervé (31st July 2014), JRS (30th July 2014), kemo (31st July 2014), Maunagarjana (17th September 2014), mojo (11th September 2014), mountain_jim (30th July 2014), Operator (30th July 2014), Redstar Kachina (31st July 2014), sdv (31st July 2014), Selene (3rd August 2014), Timreh (26th October 2014), Truglivartna (14th September 2014), Wind (30th July 2014), wnlight (31st July 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

All I know is that it was an inside job.....enough said.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Elainie (30th July 2014), lizhekb (10th August 2021), Redstar Kachina (31st July 2014), Tyy1907 (31st July 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I'm just excited to see the results when they come out. However, I think that most of us here already know what happened, we might just not know all of the details... And as the saying goes, the devil is in the details.
    Last edited by Wind; 30th July 2014 at 21:53.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

cursichella1 (31st July 2014), Elainie (30th July 2014), mojo (11th September 2014), Redstar Kachina (31st July 2014), wnlight (31st July 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Yes, got an email from Farsight on it the other night. I do look forward to hearing what was found even though we on this forum all have some very good info already on subject.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

cursichella1 (31st July 2014), mojo (11th September 2014), Redstar Kachina (31st July 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Daz, how much would a private RV session cost?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

cursichella1 (31st July 2014), mojo (11th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:26.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

cursichella1 (31st July 2014), mojo (11th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    Sometimes I despair at the way people mop up every piece of titilating new age garbage like lapdogs with their tongues on the floor.

Why don't you make your own minds up about what happened on 9/11 instead of letting Courtney Brown make it up for you ?

The world is a subjective place. That means your present, past and future are created by you - no one else. If you want to hand that power over then you might as well not be alive. Courtney Brown's not going to tell you jack about 9/11 that you don't already know or that he didn't create.

Get a life please.

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:26.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Chip (31st July 2014), cursichella1 (31st July 2014), Elainie (31st July 2014), JRS (31st July 2014), mojo (11th September 2014), sdv (31st July 2014), Timreh (26th October 2014), Wind (31st July 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    Sometimes I despair at the way people mop up every piece of titilating new age garbage like lapdogs with their tongues on the floor.

Why don't you make your own minds up about what happened on 9/11 instead of letting Courtney Brown make it up for you ?

The world is a subjective place. That means your present, past and future are created by you - no one else. If you want to hand that power over then you might as well not be alive. Courtney Brown's not going to tell you jack about 9/11 that you don't already know or that he didn't create.

Get a life please.
    Avalon is a civil forum no need for "get a life " stuff here. Avalon is not godlikeproduction....

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Chip (31st July 2014), cursichella1 (31st July 2014), Gardener (11th September 2014), JRS (31st July 2014), mojo (11th September 2014), sdv (31st July 2014), Selene (3rd August 2014), Timreh (26th October 2014), Wind (31st July 2014)

20. Link to Post #11

I'm excited to see the film. Can't wait. Thanks to all who are working on it and putting it together.

I hope it reaches a lot of people and helps to awaken them to what really happened and who was responsible.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Love

Nora
    Last edited by Guest; 31st July 2014 at 02:21.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

cursichella1 (31st July 2014), mojo (11th September 2014), sdv (31st July 2014), Wind (31st July 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Interesting. Thanks for bringing it.
    To me it makes more sense that its possible to remote view the past than the future.
    That probably only illustrate my limitet understanding of how time and space works.
    Any findings will hardly be admissable evidence in a trial, but maybe it can help focus in on a narrower field,
    give some new spesifics, and maybe leading to finding some real ones in the physical world.
    - What is not destroyed or definately covered up, that is...

I came across an intriguing little piece of oddity today that in some way ties into the remote viewing/prophesy theme.
    A music group called "The Coup" (!) made an album "Party music" that was supposed to be released in september 2001,
    but it was delayed over some controversy over their album cover photo/graphics, designed in JUNE 2001.

Click image for larger version

Name:	coupcover.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	181.2 KB
ID:	26655
    ( they were forced to change it for the later release )

Wikipedia article about it:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_Music
    A snip from there:
    Quote Party Music was originally scheduled to be released in early September 2001, but the release was delayed until November 2001 due to the cover art, which depicted Boots Riley and Pam the Funkstress destroying the twin towers of the World Trade Center using a Covert-Labs digital chromatic tuner as a detonator. The original cover was created in June 2001
    Here is the one the album was released with.

Name:  The_Coup_Party_Music.jpg
Views: 2773
Size:  22.2 KB

Artists are in a way remote viewers in their own way, using their intuition and
    fantasy in tandem with their mind playing with random material.
    The original cover could be an artistic coinsidence and no proof of direct
    foreknowledge of the event, even though the accuracy of the cover depiction is uncanny.
    I myself dabbled in making videomixes for music at the time, and made one
    mix for a festival in may of 2001. From hundreds of possible samples I chose
    a few and one of the main sequenses was of airplanes flying superimposed on
    images of a big city and some heavy blitzing lighningstorms.
    I know I had no idea what was to come, but it made me reflect on my choices
    after the fact of 911. I am no insider, but maybe I do have an artistic side.

Back to The Coup. I give the last words in this post to Boots Riley,
    speaking about his fight to keep the original album cover :
    Quote There's been a whitewash in the media over the past couple days over what the U.S.'s role in the world is, and the fact that they kill hundreds of thousands of people per year to protect profit. Now how can I get to the point where I could be saying that on the world stage, and interrupt the lies that CBS, CNN, NBC, and everyone is saying? In my view, that [would be] by keeping the cover. Not because I think by looking at the cover you get all of this message that I'm telling you, but as a way to have a platform to interrupt the stream of lies that are being told right now.
    Be well, in past, present and future.
    nm
    Last edited by noxon medem; 31st July 2014 at 02:53.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

cursichella1 (31st July 2014), Gardener (11th September 2014), mojo (11th September 2014), sdv (31st July 2014), seko (31st July 2014), Wind (31st July 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Get a life please.
    Wow. Feeling hostile, are we? It might help you some to learn how to read, though. I didn't ask for a reading about what happened on 9/11. I read a couple of books that pretty much tied it up for me, and don't need further evidence about 9/11. I just asked how much a private reading would cost.

But, I don't need to get all hostile on you for getting all hostile on me, because I've got a life and don't need to jump on you to prove it.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

conk (16th September 2014), cursichella1 (31st July 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st July 2014), JRS (31st July 2014), kemo (31st July 2014), mojo (11th September 2014), Redstar Kachina (31st July 2014), sdv (31st July 2014), Wind (31st July 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm not sure this project and final video will offer ANY new information on the 911 event. especially for those who are well informed and who dig.

What it does offer is a BLIND remote viewing (psychic) look at seven different targets within the 911 event by two consistently accurate remote viewers who were adversaries abut now who work together under the Farsight umbrella, from opposite ends of the planet, with absolutely NO communication during projects. The descriptive and sketch information from both tally in every way on each of the key targets AND in great detail.

Knowing that the viewers did this BLIND should give you some help in deciding where you want to place this evidence from us in your personal scale of evidence in assessing this event and its consequnces. It by no means means that Dick and I are accurate in what we presented, I cannot discount some kind to telepathic connection between Dick, Courtney and I - its impossible to do so. I cannot also discount that my personal beliefs may be overlaid in this and presented as data. What I can offer is that Dick and I both worked BLIND- we had no knowledge upfront nor during the project about its nature, if fact in the past Courtney went out of his way to tell us wed never do 911 as a target it was just too controversial, too big. Dick and I only had minimal (non leading emails) contact form courtney during this project. We can only hope that the remoet viewing process and its scientific blind protocol allowed for genuine 'intuitive' data to emerge. This is all we can ever ask.

So, this project may not tell you anything you dont already know - IF you are well read on this event. Our data certainly DOES NOT tow the party line on the causes and who.
    What is does allow you is data from a couple of witnesses that didn't know what they were initially viewing so didn't have any pre conceived ideas nor agendas other than to report what they got. This is all we can ever offer with ANY remote viewing project - the rest is up to you guys.

All the best...
    Daz

PS: OH and I believe they will regularly be adding new video teaser clips to the page until release as there is alot of video with this being 7 separate targets within the project.
    Last edited by dazsmith; 31st July 2014 at 10:07.

27. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to dazsmith For This Post:

araucaria (31st July 2014), Chip (31st July 2014), cursichella1 (31st July 2014), Gardener (4th August 2014), Hervé (31st July 2014), JRS (31st July 2014), kemo (31st July 2014), mojo (11th September 2014), Redstar Kachina (31st July 2014), sdv (31st July 2014), Selene (3rd August 2014), Timreh (26th October 2014), Truglivartna (14th September 2014), Wind (31st July 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

@snowflower.
    I am sorry I try not to do private remote viewing. The main reason is because we have to do this BLIND - i do not know who you are and what you want me to view - you could try to get me to look at something illegal (corporate spying amongst many others) or even spying/terrorism or anything. We have to know who we are viewing for, garnish an element of trust but without getting to know the targets.

the other reasons are too numerous to explain - sorry!

All the best..
    Daz

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dazsmith For This Post:

mojo (11th September 2014), sdv (31st July 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Two things that I have noticed recently one is that people who predict things such as farsight, lindsay Williams and the webbot have all started copyrighting their product.
    The other is unrelated. Somebody said that there would be a " Global Coastal event" it was a webbot hit and a RV prediction. Last Christma we had the worst storms ever in my area on the coast.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to aheb For This Post:

sdv (31st July 2014)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Aheb, the GCE continues at an ever accelerating pace. In a way, the two subjects (remote viewing and GCE) are not unrelated. Clif High coined the term, "Global Coastal Event" to describe what he was seeing in the data from the webbot. Until the summer of 2012, he did not put a time frame on the GCE. It was not characterized as one single event, nor by a particular date. But, during that summer, he became aware of the Farsight experiment culminating in June of 2013. The description of consequences of worldwide coastal flooding seemed to be too accurate to be coincidental. Then he had a private reading done on himself. It was all negative, and all happened (wife had a heart attack as predicted, etc.) and it seemed to put the seal on the accuracy of the Farsight predictions. So Clif joined the two together: Farsight timeline of June, 2013 with Webbot GCE.

Not much happened by June, 2013. A whole lot of people turned their backs on the webbot - including a large percentage of The Webbot Forum, which resulted in a forum of nothingness, since they became the opposite of the very purpose of the forum.

It's usually a BIG mistake to try to put a date on anything. As it turns out, the data continues to appear in the webbot that the coasts are going to flood, there will be massive evacuations from the coasts, sinkholes, earthquakes, earth ruptures, all of it, continues for generations ahead. Yes, generations. It is not an "event." it is a long process of an expanding earth, and we who are alive on the planet today will see greater and greater changes for the rest of our lives.

The Farsight remote viewers were absolutely correct in "what" they saw. They just have nothing to hold onto to be able to see "when." That is probably why past viewing is far more reliable. The "when" has already been established.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

aheb (31st July 2014), Gardener (4th August 2014), sdv (31st July 2014), Timreh (26th October 2014), Wind (31st July 2014)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dazsmith (here)
    whats wrong with being transparent with marketing? - before on his last campaign we made mistakes with his marketing and now he wants to be upfront, showing the product, the cost and the targets. Both Dick and myself and finding it hard to continue with our day jobs due to the economy (im a web designer and jobs/budgets are tight). I estimate I put in well over 40+ hrs of solid remote viewing and setup work on this project, courtney is only trying to help reimburse us for this effort in a small way and to support putting this type of media out there. Part of the money raised for the videos goes to help pay us to remote view and If im totally honest if he didnt do this, this last few months I would have been in a financial problem and quite possibly wouldn't be able to remote view at all.

By the way I was one of the two viewers on this project and am happy to answer any questions on this mind boggling project - of which I have to say could possibly be some of my best RV work in the seventeen years Ive been doing this.
    Apologies I cause offence with my comment on marketing. (I have just experienced the alternative community being very hostile to marketing.)
    Yes, I do think that remote viewers should be paid for their time and I do understand that the Farsight Institute has to raise money to do this.
    Sandie

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

dazsmith (1st August 2014), Gardener (4th August 2014)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Get a life please.
    Remote viewing the events of that day gives us more information. There are people in the alternative community who have been begging or challenging Courtney Brown to do remote viewing of 9/11 for ages. He always said he wouldn't.
    I am not looking for someone to give me beliefs but am keeping my mind open to all beliefs from any source.
    Sandie

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

dazsmith (1st August 2014), Gardener (4th August 2014)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aheb (here)
    Two things that I have noticed recently one is that people who predict things such as farsight, lindsay Williams and the webbot have all started copyrighting their product.
    The other is unrelated. Somebody said that there would be a " Global Coastal event" it was a webbot hit and a RV prediction. Last Christma we had the worst storms ever in my area on the coast.
    The Global Coastal Event was unfortunate. I studied the data very carefully for the remote viewing and came to the conclusion that what the remote viewers saw was accurate but the interpretation was not. For example, I am an African and I would not have interpreted the data from the two African targets in the same way that Courtney Brown did. What they saw was typical African scenes (Africans are loud and gathering places tend to be chaotic, plus there is a seasonal saltwater pan in the one area, which is not the result of a tidal wave but a common, seasonal aspect of the African landscape).

It is amazing how accurately these remote viewers can describe a place and a scene when they have no idea what they are being asked to view.
    Sandie

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

aheb (2nd August 2014), dazsmith (1st August 2014), Wind (31st July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast