+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Remote Viewing of 9/11 from Farsight Institute (Courtney Brown)

1. Link to Post #21
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Remote Viewing of 9/11 from Farsight Institute (Courtney Brown)

Im sure you will like the data this project will present. I was shocked myself when I finally found out what the actual targets were - because by the end of all the Remote viewing I had built-up a picture of what It could be, but I never thought that id ever be tasked with this as a target, so though i was going out on a limb of some kind with my sketches and data. Anyway I'm sure you will like what you get to see.

I'm also happy to answer any questions and try to help if I can, when you have them.

All the best...
    Daz

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dazsmith For This Post:

animovado (16th September 2014), Elainie (2nd August 2014), JRS (2nd August 2014), sdv (3rd August 2014), Timreh (26th October 2014), Wind (2nd August 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,664 times in 1,985 posts

Quote Posted by dazsmith (here)
    @snowflower.
    I am sorry I try not to do private remote viewing. The main reason is because we have to do this BLIND - i do not know who you are and what you want me to view - you could try to get me to look at something illegal (corporate spying amongst many others) or even spying/terrorism or anything. We have to know who we are viewing for, garnish an element of trust but without getting to know the targets.

the other reasons are too numerous to explain - sorry!

All the best..
    Daz
    Hi Daz,

You explained also to me before that private sessions are difficult because you don't know if you can
    trust somebody etc.

Above comic strip is published by Courtney himself.

I've heard Courtney say before that 9/11 was too hot. I also understood that there was a rule within
    Farsight to stay away from military targets and targets that could imply spying.

I can't resist to ask ... didn't this damage trusting Courtney?

I also wonder if these sessions really bring something new or spectacular to the table then publishing
    this information is probably not going to be 'undisturbed'. Questioning the official storyline can be
    interpreted as an act of terrorism in the US if they want to.
    Last edited by Operator; 3rd August 2014 at 16:42.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Timreh (26th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

A couple more trailers on the Farsight Institute website ...

http://www.farsight.org/demo/Mysteri...0_targets.html
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

@snowflower.
    I am sorry I try not to do private remote viewing. The main reason is because we have to do this BLIND - i do not know who you are and what you want me to view - you could try to get me to look at something illegal (corporate spying amongst many others) or even spying/terrorism or anything. We have to know who we are viewing for, garnish an element of trust but without getting to know the targets.

the other reasons are too numerous to explain - sorry!

All the best..
    Daz
    But you could do (and perhaps do) private remote viewing if it is vetted through a channel for ethics and then the remote viewer is not given any details about who has asked for the remote viewing and has no idea what the target is?

Couldn't remote viewers help in finding missing people (I have seen examples of this, with remote viewers giving a lot of detail about the abduction) or to try to understand the mindset and position of a perceived enemy in terms of seeking a way to facilitate dialogue and resolution through such dialogue?

If there is a channel vetting for ethical considerations and a contract has a relevant non-disclaimer clause, could not remote viewers help some people get information for closure and/or understanding?

Have you ever been asked to do such remote viewing and what has your experience been?

Could not Courtney Brown act as the vetting channel and a means of maintaining the blind conditions required for authentic remote viewing?
    Sandie

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I am guessing here, but it seems to me that the value of buying the video is that it shows you the remote viewing process, and I assume that there are other special offerings.

I think there are a lot of people who would like to be trained as remote viewers and thus the video offering would be a great marketing tool for such training programmes.

I have had experiences where I have clearly seen events before they happened, but I did not enough information to ascertain where, when and to whom they would happen and thus was not able to prevent disasters. I couldn't live with seeing what I saw and so I shut down that sight. Any remote viewing training programme should address this issue.

So, Daz, did you or the other remote viewer see anything about the planning of the 9/11 attacks that brings new information to the debate?
    Sandie

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Selene (3rd August 2014)

9. Link to Post #26
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

SDV:
    Quote But you could do (and perhaps do) private remote viewing if it is vetted through a channel for ethics and then the remote viewer is not given any details about who has asked for the remote viewing and has no idea what the target is?
    Yes, But Id rather not - im trying NOT to do as much private Rv work and prefer public projects.

Quote Couldn't remote viewers help in finding missing people (I have seen examples of this, with remote viewers giving a lot of detail about the abduction) or to try to understand the mindset and position of a perceived enemy in terms of seeking a way to facilitate dialogue and resolution through such dialogue?
    Yes and they have been doing so for years - i am part of the FINDME GROUP who has many psychics and remote viewers on its books working with Police forces on missing persons cases.

Quote Could not Courtney Brown act as the vetting channel and a means of maintaining the blind conditions required for authentic remote viewing?
    That is what he does with his projects - but he couldn't possible do that for every person that emails me with a request - it would be a hundred or so each month requested form just me alone let alone what Courtney and dick may get in their email box. You eed to also remember this isnt our real jobs its part time whilst we all TRY to earn a wage doing something else.

Quote I think there are a lot of people who would like to be trained as remote viewers and thus the video offering would be a great marketing tool for such training programmes.
    There are many ways to learn to remote view - from free to thousands of dollars for personal training - for a start there are masses of free resources on my website. DON'T spend anything until you are 120% sure as remote viewing takes years of 2-3 times a week practice to become proficient - its a massive commitment so needs some thought before spending alot of money.

Quote I have had experiences where I have clearly seen events before they happened, but I did not enough information to ascertain where, when and to whom they would happen and thus was not able to prevent disasters. I couldn't live with seeing what I saw and so I shut down that sight. Any remote viewing training programme should address this issue.
    This is not remote viewing because it was spontaneous - remote viewing has specific rules that differentiate it and make it what it is and one of these is that each project/experiment be planned in advance and NOT spontaneous.

Quote So, Daz, did you or the other remote viewer see anything about the planning of the 9/11 attacks that brings new information to the debate?
    This depends on your knowledge or suspicions of the vent and who planned it. We both clearly describe the teams of people involved, how they work, who controls and orders them to do what they do. that type of thing.

Maybe I can pre release a few of my written pages on this forum for you - i will ask courtney if this is possible.

All the best...
    Daz

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dazsmith For This Post:

sdv (24th September 2014), Truglivartna (14th September 2014), Wind (4th August 2014)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Here's Dick Allgire's commentary on the project.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

dazsmith (7th August 2014), Maunagarjana (24th September 2014), noxon medem (22nd September 2014), Truglivartna (14th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #28
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

The latest Preview video from Farsight:

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dazsmith For This Post:

mojo (11th September 2014), noxon medem (22nd September 2014), Operator (20th August 2014), Truglivartna (14th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

The document has now been released in two parts, here is the latest trailer.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

161803398 (11th September 2014), Gardener (11th September 2014), mojo (11th September 2014), noxon medem (23rd September 2014), Operator (11th September 2014), Selene (11th September 2014), Truglivartna (14th September 2014)

17. Link to Post #30
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Courtney Brown and the Farsight institute have release the 2 part documentary today. Available from here:http://www.farsight.org/demo/Mysteri...0_targets.html

I created a small blog post with some of my thoughts as a participant, examples of the paper remote viewing, here: http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote-v...911-attacks-2/

All the best...
    Daz Smith

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dazsmith For This Post:

conk (16th September 2014), Gardener (11th September 2014), mojo (11th September 2014), mountain_jim (12th September 2014), noxon medem (23rd September 2014), sdv (24th September 2014), Selene (11th September 2014), Truglivartna (14th September 2014), Wind (11th September 2014)

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,404 times in 5,642 posts

dazsmith,

Have you tried using this ability to find out about the Malaysia flight? Can you share any finds from your RV sessions thar convinced you that it was working?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

dazsmith (11th September 2014)

21. Link to Post #32
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

@mojo:
    Quote Have you tried using this ability to find out about the Malaysia flight? Can you share any finds from your RV sessions thar convinced you that it was working?
    Yes I have for a private client so I cant discuss the findings.
    was what working?

All the best..
    Daz

22. Link to Post #33
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

@mojo:
    Yes I have for a private client so I cant discuss the findings.
    What's stopping you sharing the information with others... ?

23. Link to Post #34
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote What's stopping you sharing the information with others... ?
    Its proprietary to the client who paid me to do it.

All the best...
    Daz

24. Link to Post #35
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Well I understand what you meant but my question was why... ?

Who would want to keep that information secret? I almost feel it's a disservice to humanity, that if indeed you do possess knowledge about that event, that you or your client would choose to withhold it.

Strange.
    Last edited by MorningFox; 12th September 2014 at 10:45.

25. Link to Post #36
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

morningfox,
    Clients are clients - when I am paid by them to do a target I relinquish the right to publish the data - Now, if they want to use the data then this is their choice. What I can say on this project is that the data went up the chain to u.s. intel services. But there are many reasons why a client may want to hold back data, to capitalise on it, it may reveal sources, all kinds of things really.

All the best
    Daz

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dazsmith For This Post:

araucaria (16th September 2014), Gardener (17th September 2014), marique3652 (16th September 2014), Truglivartna (14th September 2014)

27. Link to Post #37
    Canada Avalon Member Truglivartna's Avatar
    Thanks

Daz:

Considering the confidential nature of your privately sponsored RV services, and considering your well-established talents as a remote viewer, it would be extremely interesting for those of us who don't have that talent to be able to read your comments about events or situations that you have remote viewed out of your own curiosity, or during your own practice periods.

There is certainly no end of situations which the public is in the dark about; and no end of speculation about them; all of which lends an air of "unprovable uncertainty" to any comments you make. I would think that fact -- together with the limited public access to this Forum -- would enable you to cover a lot of territory (short of naming personal names) that would keep you clear of censoring by those who, for one or another, do not want certain facts know publicly.

Events that occur to me quickly might be: Fukushima; Malaysian Airlines MH307 and/or MH17; what really happened to the Russian submarine KURSK;what happened to Swissair Flight 111 to cause it to crash; incidences of positive extra-terrestrial intervention protection; the nature of different races interacting with us; incidences regarding portals and stargates which demand international response, but remain unpublished in almost all media, mainstream and otherwise.

It seems to me that remote viewing is the major topic under discussion here, and the 9/11 incident a sort of sub-topic. Maybe the Mods or someone else might see it differently and start a separate thread with you being a prime contributor.

At any rate, thanks for making your presence known and contributing as you have.

Kit Cain
    There's a thin line between a hero and a fool; but no line at all between a fool and a wise man.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truglivartna For This Post:

Gardener (17th September 2014), mountain_jim (14th September 2014), noxon medem (23rd September 2014), Wind (15th September 2014)

29. Link to Post #38
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

The problem Is I can only comment on targets I have worked - I cant choose my own targets as I work BLIND. So very few of your list I have actually worked.

Yes I viewed MH307 - yes I saw it go down/crash, it appeared to have been intended, an explosion/action event, a device was used - mechanical/electrical, and everything was planned/secretive/actioned upon.

Most of the rest of your list I have not been tasked against.

All the best...
    daz

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dazsmith For This Post:

Gardener (17th September 2014), noxon medem (23rd September 2014), Selene (16th September 2014), Truglivartna (16th September 2014), Wind (16th September 2014)

31. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Can someone comment on whether it is worth the time to view the Courtney Brown/Farsight 2-part video? Oh wait, it's just "trailers?" So we have to pay to see the findings? Sheesh...

Dennis

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

fourty-two (16th September 2014), marique3652 (16th September 2014), noxon medem (23rd September 2014), Truglivartna (16th September 2014)

33. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member Truglivartna's Avatar
    Thanks

I would also second Dennis's request in so far as I would be willing to pay for the information should it prove to be more in-depth than we already have i.e. perhaps some names of the organizations -- if not individuals involved -- or other details unique to remote viewing.

The link Daz posted (Post #30) is more along those lines (http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote-v...911-attacks-2/) and thanks for that, Daz

We shouldn't forget that by buying into Courtney's program, it also gets Daz paid for his work!!!
    There's a thin line between a hero and a fool; but no line at all between a fool and a wise man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast