+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Joe Dispenza and others...Healing and the Body as an Instrument of Consciousness

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Joe Dispenza and others...Healing and the Body as an Instrument of Consciousness

I always believed that God (as I understand God...not anthropomorphic) is the GREAT Physician but I did see it as "outside" me. Now I am embracing the DOH, that the great physician is OUR consciousness itself and as available to us as air when one knows how to access its power.

Perennial questions of health are asked in various ways.... Is chronic illness unavoidable? Is pain necessary? Do communicable diseases exist? The reason that the question of purpose of suffering is important "To Me" is that we each are living at the center of our own experience. Ongoing physical suffering leads to hopelessness. It frankly matters little if the world is rosy when we are weak and debilitated or in extreme pain.

I attended a workshop by Joe Dispenza and heard of other workshops where people are learning how to self heal in a way that looks impossible to conventional wisdom. This work is demystifying miracles and mysticism itself. We have the inner advanced technological equipment that like Arthur Clarke said, looks like magic but is just science of human beings. Remember how it works?

Dr. Joe is synthesizing information, bringing together various lines of understanding for practical use to literally change reality. This just begins with health but health is a massively important place to start. I have come to the conclusion that his emphasis of how to CHANGE any circumstance works.

Based on the understanding that the conscious mind is a narrow instrument, greatly surpassed by the unconscious, to do what has seemed to be the "impossible" we must deliberately forge a conscious connection to THE inner innate Divine Intelligence. This intelligence is not a metaphor. This intelligence is our larger perspective.

In an article here Joe Dispenza explains his own encounter with an impossible injury and how he tapped into the Divine Becoming Divine

Quote I truly believe that every person is a divine creator. That independent of our race, our gender, our culture, our social status, our education, our religious beliefs, or even our past mistakes; there is a power within each of us that is common to every human being-and we are all connected to it.

This invisible consciousness is both personal and, at the same time, universal. It is the giver of life. This refined mindful energy is conscious enough to support, maintain, protect, and heal use very moment. It keeps our heart beating hundreds of thousands of times per day; creates over 60 million cells every minute; and organizes hundreds of thousands of chemical reactions in one cell every second, just to name a few.

It is also the same intelligence that creates supernovas in distant galaxies, that keeps the planets rotating around the sun, and that brings the lily into bloom. When we take the time to develop a relationship with this mind, when we make contact with it, when we use it to create desired events in our future, when we ask it to intervene in our lives and finally, when we express this power, love, and intelligence through us, we become more like it-we become divine.
    Joe Dispenza has been referenced on the forum as in a post here....
    This particular post has one quote that speaks to what I have seen MANY people doing through the work of breaking a habit of being a "self" that has memorized a certain way of experiencing.

Quote My wife picked ("You Are The Placebo" by Joe Dispenza) up and went through a huge transformation and awakening... I have been shocked and pleased as she never understood much of what I talked about or went through in my past but listened anyway. Now she is able to SEE and FEEL on a different level. I plan or reading this book too, but maybe I was told to get it for her all along!
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post858581

Another thought on the programming concerns susceptibility:

Quote when we expect, believe and then surrender to a thought without any analysis, it is a combination of those elements that begin to program the subconscious system.

We have beliefs that are based on relationships, based on spirituality, based on money, based on drugs, based on medicine, based on love, based on culture. These are all beliefs that are based on past experience. A belief is really just a thought that you keep thinking over and over again, that has become hardwired in your brain.

We will only accept beliefs and surrender to the thoughts that are amenable to our emotional state. ...... So teaching people how to change their emotional states, helps them change their susceptibility.You are the Placebo interview
    I saw an IMO mind blowing video from William Buhlman concerning his observations of "reality" here...

William Buhlman who has been studying OBE experience for 40 years is fairly straight forward, though provocative, saying We in belief create EVERYTHING that appears. He also maintains that these beliefs persist through many incarnations and that our POV is needing shifting while in the body. This physical experience is where we must change our beliefs.

There are difficult and also enlivening experiences we are having every day and this is an up and down world. People do desire to "improve" circumstances and actually make rationalization for why one should accept less than optimum. But people cannot connect where the beginnings of experience lie.

Perhaps there are conspiracies and the rabbit hole is deep (MAYBE NEVER-ENDING?). Can one actually stop falling and find some kind of solid platform REALLY?

My thought is that the extreme dilemma of of what we are seeing/experiencing is for our own growth in consciousness. We WANT change enough so we will look for the real solution in growing our consciousness. Challenge gives us significant impetus in the harsh appearances. The intention to make a change will lead us to the means.

Information is not enough but will encourage a practice. Practice like Dr.Joe's meditations do bring result and it gives us the incentive to keep at the effort. A momentum is built and so the first step of willingness to entertain the idea is one that starts a new direction of "programming" that then later becomes a habit.

THEN the body expresses the change in state through assimilating this new habit and IMO a new reality. Our bodies are instruments of the Consciousness that creates our world. Health is just the beginning.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Cara (4th August 2014), Carmen (17th August 2014), conk (11th September 2014), edina (18th January 2023), Fairy Friend (5th August 2014), genevieve (13th November 2014), giovonni (4th August 2014), hohoemi (4th August 2014), mab777 (13th September 2021), RunningDeer (12th September 2014), Sebastion (4th August 2014), skyflower (4th August 2014), StandingWave (17th August 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th August 2014), The Alley Cat (7th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Joe Dispenza and others...Healing and the Body as an Instrument of Consciousness

Joe Dispenza and Bruce Lipton and Steve Bhaerman (cosmic comic philosopher Swami Beyondanama) are all working off the same material. Watching and hearing what they have to say For me reinforces the knowledge base that Joe Dispenza states is important. Sharing FYI. Love, Maggie

Quote When I studied spontaneous remissions, I learned a lot of things about human nature and unfortunately most people wait for crisis or trauma to get serious about change.

Probably over 90 percent of the people on the planet live in survival. They live reacting to their environment or they create survival just by thought alone. They create the chemistry of stress, just by thinking about something that’s going to happen in the future, or something that’s happened to them in the past. And so, they’re living by those chemicals and those emotions.

But we have three brains in one brain. And those three brains allow us to go from thinking, to doing, to being. So, the thinking brain is the neocortex; that’s that corrugated, walnut-shaped, fold and valley bumps of grey matter. That is the home of the identity. You’re listening to me right now with your neocortex.

And when we learn new information, philosophy, knowledge, data, we forge new circuits in the brain. That’s what learning is, making new connections, and we store that circuitry, that information. It leaves a footprint in the brain in terms of a synaptic connection.

Any new experience creates a memory. One has to learn how to reinforce the positive experience or practice applying the experience until it turns into a habit.

So, you read the book by (Mahatma) Gandhi about peace, and you go to church, to your spiritual organization, and you shake hands with everybody, and you say, “Peace be with you.” Now, the next step is, how are you going to apply it? How are you going to modify your behavior in some way?

When you have a new experience, the end product is called a feeling or an emotion. And we can remember experiences better because we can remember how they feel because that new experience and your environment produced a new internal chemistry. It disrupted your chemical continuity. And because you started to feel differently, the brain woke up for a moment, and you paid attention to whatever it was out there that made you feel this way internally.

It’s called a memory. And so, when we have a new experience, when we apply peace now, when you’re pulling out of church and instead of cutting somebody off, you let them go ahead of you, you just demonstrated peace.

And when you demonstrate peace, you have a new emotion, you begin to feel it, “Ah, I feel that!” Or, you go to your boss and instead of judging him and getting angry, you actually sit down in a state of peace. Now, we’re chemically teaching the body, we’re instructing the body to what the mind has intellectually understood.

A habit becomes established and is the state of being when memorized by the body.

So knowledge is for the mind, and experience is for the body. And that experience then is measured in feeling. So when you demonstrate peace, you feel the feeling of peace. So the body gets the signal. But it’s not enough to have the experience once. We have to be able to replicate it at will and do it over and over again, and make it look natural and easy. Dr. Joe Dispenza – Exploring the Wonders of the Mind
    Change is constant and the direction of change is both personally and collectively mediated by information and energy and our intention to direct the outcome is in our power. EPI-change through new information and energy in a new mind leads to spontaneous evolution....

Quote Spontaneous Evolution - Steve Bhaerman

If looking at today's headlines makes you wonder about the fate of our planet, here is some news that may surprise you: from an evolutionary standpoint, we are exactly where we need to be.

According to eminent biologist Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D., and political philosopher Steve Bhaerman, we are surrounded by the proof that we are poised to take an incredible step forward in the growth of our species. This evolution is driven by a change in human consciousness. We are, each and all, active participants in what will amount to be the greatest of human adventures.

Quote Bruce Lipton - Science, Spirituality and the Global Shift in Consciousness

Bruce H Lipton, Ph.D. on his books The Biology of Belief and Spontaneous Evolution.

Dr. Lipton is an internationally recognized authority on bridging science and spirit. His groundbreaking book The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter and Miracles documents the amazing new awareness that is currently rewriting the science of biology and medicine -- awareness that the mind's perception of the environment, not genes, controls life at the cellular level. Dr. Lipton describes his own life as "radically transformed" because of his research: "Though I sought science as an alternate to accepting spiritual truths, lessons learned revealed that life was not an issue of science OR spirituality, it was an amalgam of science AND spirituality."

Through the research of Dr. Lipton and other leading-edge scientists, stunning new discoveries have been made about the interaction between your mind and body and the processes by which cells receive information. It shows that genes and DNA do not control our biology, that instead DNA is controlled by signals from outside the cell, including the energetic messages emanating from our thoughts. The new science of Epigenetics is revolutionising our understanding of the link between mind and matter and the profound effects it has on our personal lives and the collective life of our species.

In Spontaneous Evolution, Dr. Lipton and political philosopher Steve Bhaerman reveal how our changing understanding of biology will help us navigate this turbulent period in our planet's history and how each of us can participate in this global shift.

http://www.brucelipton.com/

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

angelichuman (17th August 2014), genevieve (13th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Joe Dispenza and others...Healing and the Body as an Instrument of Consciousness

IMO Richard Bandler and NLP are wayshowers of RE programming. Here is one of his opinions on human neurology and "getting used to feeling good"...

Richard Bandler quotes
    Quote 1. “The evolution isn’t over. We are the experience that the universe is having.”

2. “Do you want to know a good way to fall in love? Just associate with all your pleasant experiences with someone, and disassociate from all the unpleasant ones.”

3. “Brains aren’t designed to get results; they go in directions. If you know how the brain works you can set your own directions. If you don’t, then someone else will.”

4.“Disappointment requires adequate planning.”

5. “The greatest personal limitation is to be found not in the things you want to do and can’t, but in the things you’ve never considered doing.”

6.“The reason people have problems is that they have too much time to think.”

7.“The best thing about the past is that it’s over. The best thing about the future is that it’s yet to come. The best thing about the present is that it’s here now.”

8. “People always tell me with absolute certainty that they don’t trust themselves.”

9. “If you say to yourself ‘It’s difficult to get up in the morning’, ‘It’s hard to cease smoking’, then you are already using hypnotic suggestions on yourself…”

10. “You know what ? Certain people think they will feel good if certain things happen… The trick is : you have to feel good for no reason…”

11. “Remember, it’s your own body, your own brain. You’re not a victim of the universe, you are the universe.”

12. “If you can’t enjoy what you have, you can’t enjoy more of it.”

13. “My mantra for silencing the inner dialogue is: ‘shut the **** up, shut the **** up, shut the **** up,…"

14.“I made the door in my house left-handed, because I’m left handed. When people come in, they push the door the wrong way, and hit themselves on the door. And you know what ? People keep harder and harder to do it ! When something doesn’t work, try the same thing harder!”

15.“You are born with only two fears: fear of falling and fear of loud noise. All the rest is learned. And it’s a lot of work!”

16.“The reason people have problems is that they have too much time to think.”

17. “The best thing about the past is that it’s over. The best thing about the future is that it’s yet to come. The best thing about the present is that it’s here now.”

18.“The greatest personal limitation is to be found not in the things you want to do and can’t, but in the things you’ve never considered doing”

19.“Physics changes, but reality stays the same”

20.“People always tell me with absolute certainty that they don’t trust themselves”

21. "All we are ever doing is putting things together or taking things apart…”

Richard Bandler quotes

Quote Richard Bandler is a contemporary psychologist and self-help author who works primarily in the field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).

Bandler was an associate of both Robert Spitzer and Milton Erickson. He is an expert in the field of self-help and is the co-founder of Neuro-Linguistic Programming with John Grinder. He was first introduced to John Grinder while a student at the University of California. Grinder, one of Bandler’s professors, collaborated with Bandler in the exploration of linguistics. This alliance led to the first of many books the two would publish, The Structure of Magic, Volume 1.

Bandler has published numerous books and articles. Bandler studied bodywork and examined the Feldenkrais Method in his book, The Elusive Obvious. He travels the world giving lectures on NLP and his other theories. He continues to train clinicians and individuals in the practice of NLP and other self-help techniques.

Contribution to Psychology

Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a therapeutic, self-help technique that focuses on behavior and language. By enlightening people to healthy patterns of communication, therapists teaching NLP can show clients how to transform their behaviors in order to achieve a desired outcome. Although there is little scientific evidence supporting NLP’s effectiveness, therapists who practice NLP believe it is beneficial for relieving psychological symptoms related to several problems, including depression, cognitive impairments, anxiety, and phobias.

NLP strives to model highly effective behaviors and replicate them in clients, thus providing a form of autonomous self-help. NLP has been accepted as a viable method of change within business, alternative medicine, community settings, and within the self-help field in general, though it has not been scientifically validated with empirical studies. Regardless of the academic and professional support it lacks, NLP continues to be a widely used technique throughout the mental health field.Fire It Up with CJ
    Life and story of the founder of Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP). Find out how it all began and discover how you could use simple NLP techniques to live a fuller live by removing your phobias, and unhelpful beliefs on everything from work, relationships, and more.NLP: Neuro-linguistic programming (Richard Bandler)
    Show Highlights

Learn how the brain is like a big archival computer and how Richard figured out how to program the brain. Richard explains how he took what others incorrectly described as “intuition” and figured out the algorithms needed to create effective quick behavioral change.
    Think about how much time we inefficiently spend on mind management. Mostly we run and rerun the same discursive ideas in our head. Richard explains how to rewind and erase a bad memory.
    Do we admit defeat to quickly and give up on those who need our help. Richard describes how he questions everything and how his curiosity and search for the extraordinary has created break through results.
    Richard discusses the history of NLP and the fundamental differences between NLP and psychotherapy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

mab777 (13th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

For serious explorers of the new biology paradigm, Bruce Lipton is talking to chiropractors but anyone can understand this material.

The Cell Mem-Brain demonstrates consciousness at the cellular level. The switch that is the key to functions of the cell is shown to be "awareness through physical sensation": Perception. Perception of the environment drives biology through mediation of the Mem-Brain. We are not controlled by genes but perception of the environment. Perception controls behavior, genes and "biology" itself.

Bruce Lipton - Alignment, Chiropractic, The new science and You

Last edited by Delight; 21st May 2019 at 09:07.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Language is a code. Terence Mckenna says code is involved in programming what he considers our world simulacrum, a machine environment. If the world is code, it can be hacked. "Behind the laws (of physics) lies a deeper level. You can make changes." Consciousness is the programmer.

Terence Mckenna said that when he used DMT, he then saw beyond the world program....He considered DMT visions legitimate perception of the cosmic ecology inside of our heads..the vast frontier of non-local data at a different level of the physics of things.

A more primal cosmic inner ecology veiled by code has more than one door. Sonia Barrett has been speaking todecoding for several years....

Quote Remember that your consciousness is interwoven into this playing field for this reality is experienced through emotions, a networking system. For those who say “well we are dealing with real situations” to you I say, well, what lies behind the wind, what lies behind your every breath, what holds the planets in place, what stirs your intuition when it come to your children and your loved ones, what makes you call a troubled friend based on a mere feeling, it all stems from an invisible space. At what point do you begin to own that same force within you, at what point do you stop looking to government to fulfill your needs, at what point do you test the waters to your inner self. Moving beyond the matrix is about you becoming responsible for yourself on all levels, most importantly spiritually. Your spirit will then become the navigator of your life, leading you beyond this dimension or limiting concept of reality. Those I mentioned in this article, those who rule the world from the background, they work at this magic of which I am speaking, done through any means necessary and it is their hope that you will not return to knowing who you are and by doing nothing you have surrendered by default. This automatically enters you into an agreement as you surrender your will and life force to these rulers.

Change will indeed come but many will choose the door way with the dangling carrot/gold causing them to return again to this matrix until it is realized that this is a game, a game which continues to operate at ones expense. Again no right or wrong, not everyone will walk through the same door at the same time but ultimately we all pass though the door of freedom an awakening occurring at our own choosing without the restriction of time. There is a great script at work, a great play in motion yet a grand opportunity to explore the great mystery of you, the creator that you are. That discover will lead you to the wealth and freedom you seek as no one and I do mean no one can promise this to you this is the gift of abundance which you will only be able to pull from within yourself. When that happens it will no longer be a theory or speculative it will be a fact that you can create all that you need for you are already the substance of all that has been, could be and all that will be. You and only you hold the key to your freedom! http://lightworkers.org/node/111973

Quote Exploring the science of our design as well as opening up to the rich resources within can offer tremendous impact in freeing one from the illusion of enslavement. Question everything for reality is being experienced based on constructed rules and conditions as a way of stabilizing the simulation. We had to believe these rules and protocols in allowing reality to be what it has been. You are the power source willingly applying energy to many facets of the illusion. What do you hold your allegiance to in your reality? We play the role of both slave and master and to realize this is powerful as we then have the opportunity to pull back our energy from crystalizing a burdensome reality. Nobody is out to get you. Step back and work your magic. Unraveling from this feeling of enslavement will require the same level of believability applied to the illusion. Release the energy that you have invested into holding the burdensome aspects of your reality in place. Just let go, nothing will fall as there was nothing there to begin with; however there will be a reformation according to your surrender. Your perception of this reformation will be the deciding factor. Falling or losing it all is only a projected illusion one which we have done a damn good job of crystalizing! http://spiritlibrary.com/sonia-barre...-own-creations
    Quote Human emotions and feelings are the vehicle for customizing the human race. It is a matter of pushing the right buttons to receive the desired response. Even those who profess great knowledge are not immune to this kind of interception and alteration, for one's sovereign and spiritual quest is redirected most often into becoming religious and social programming. Being ignorant of our design and of the system or matrix within which we operate is our greatest weakness, and for that we are left vulnerable.
    Last edited by Delight; 21st May 2019 at 09:09.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Lisa Garr who was recently a guest host on C2C, has been doing a series she calls "radiant body". She interviewed Joe Dispenza last week.

One of Lisa Garr's gifts when she interviews is that she is willing to present herself in process of learning also. She asks the same kinds of questions that many people have. She is enthusiastic about her own learning. This enthusiasm is really vital to sticking with the work of change.

The work is not all or nothing work exactly although there is one agreement needed, to practice daily the work of learning how to detach from the "old mind's" patterns. Dr. Joe often explains that the major issue we have is being distracted by the "external" appearances which focus us on survival. A high beta "survival focused" brain state seems normal. Shifting from this state is what meditation (of various kinds) teaches.

Creation of a new mind is the work in a different state than the familiar "fight or flight" neurochemical pattern. As Dr. Joe repeatedly re-affirms, when our personality is not creating our reality, our reality is creating our personality. He explains that here.

Last edited by Delight; 1st October 2014 at 07:06.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Elixir (11th September 2014), genevieve (13th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

"Shut the F up, shut the F up..." Great mantra, love it.

I have read and watched the fellows in this tread for years. My logical mind accepts the ideas and concepts. My heart is struggling with a solid, real world application of the information. Finally, it seems that just finding the silence, asking for aid, then allowing may be the key. Dispenza says we must remain in clarity and no-thought, believe in a higher intelligence, then to visualize the outcome and be that outcome. My signature says it all. Be that which you desire, without attachment.

Great thread and profound information.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

12. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Delight (11th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    My logical mind accepts the ideas and concepts. My heart is struggling with a solid, real world application of the information. Finally, it seems that just finding the silence, asking for aid, then allowing may be the key. Dispenza says we must remain in clarity and no-thought, believe in a higher intelligence, then to visualize the outcome and be that outcome. My signature says it all. Be that which you desire, without attachment.

Great thread and profound information.
    Thanks so much. IMO this is profound information and we are the leading edge users and we are BETA testing the skills. I find it very hard to let go and relax. Simple relaxation and letting the thoughts and concerns release is as important as intention. The allowing, release and letting go of attachment is IMO really difficult for me to experience when something is wanted very much. But then I am realizing that the "wanting" as many sources state is incompatible with having.

When I was in nursing school, I had an argument with a teacher about infertility. I was convinced that it must be no accident that when infertile couples adopted a child, went on vacation, or in some way were not concerned with conception, they were often surprised by a pregnancy.

Dr. Joe talks about the role of stress hormones being addictive so we get in a loop of internal replays of stress hormones. Relaxing and entering into a parasympathetic state is the opposite of stress. This seems part of the key to the "relinquishment" of concern over what we desire to manifest. In a state of "need" like a severe illness, or when bills seem to be impossibly large, or when relationships are challenging, when a job is elusive...in all these cases we are stressed. We need to deliberately change this environment by imagining that we are already living a new state and then release the desires because we are LIVING the desire It is not a desire but a fact. This is quite "body technologic" becaue we are sending out new information to the field. We then see what we "already have" expressed in the environment. This is truth IMO.

IMO this learning to let go of the outcome is a kind of switch from survival (diificult to access new creation) to conception (creation). If we consider that the body cannot easily repair, grow and create new states in "survival mode", stress hormones don't support fertilization or any other creation? When the body is in a parasympathetic state (opposite of fight and flight) this is ideally suited to conception of ANYTHING...babies, miraculous (NOT) cures and even amazing magical leading edge new creation yet unknown.

Quote Too much stress can double the risk of infertility in women, scientists have found.

Researchers said those who displayed high levels of stress were half as likely to conceive within a year.

They suggested that simple relaxation methods such as going for a daily 20-minute walk may increase the chance of becoming pregnant.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...#ixzz3D7u6geSU

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

conk (12th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I am going to transcribe a few notes from the workshop I attended. It relates to being PREGNANT with the new state before it is birthed. When a woman is pregnant, she is still waiting the necessary 9 months for the birth. But she is already with child.

To be "with the new state" will have a necessary "time" for its expression. But we can adopt the child before we see him/her and love on "this being". The release is on the lack (a past state we let go).

Learning new information installs new circuitry and primes the brain for new experience but is not the same as the experience. Yet, we can be in the new experience when we become able to KNOW it is true (like being pregnant) before it is visible.

intention of new information> teaches mind > philosophy
    intention of knowing> teaches body> initiates experience

experience leaves no doubt> intention increases> results increase
    Practice is the key.

a pregnant woman is paying attention to being pregnant so we need the same attention to being in a new state. This will disregard anything to the contrary.
    Being present in the moment with the new state loses track of the extraneous identification with a past state. It is not in time. It is regardless of space.
    The thought is only on the new state making it more real than anything else.
    We become completely coherent with the new state and cannot lose it even if no sign is visible (again like being pregnant, the baby is hidden).

"If you know it to be true, you are doing it"

He talked about the 60,000 to 70,000 thoughts we have daily and if 90% are on the old state, we are having the same emotions, same chemicals triggered, same genetic expression.

So we can become IN LOVE with the new state, new choices, new emotions, new experiences even before they are birthed.
    If we are not engaged in the vision of the new state, embracing from a new place, we are thinking, emotionally reacting and acting from the past.

Can we believe in a future that we have not seen yet? Fall in love IN THE VOID (an unknown) of seeing the future event, relax, a physical change in us will happen because new chemicals will be sending messages to the body of a new reality and it will be seen in the appropriate timing.

THE HARDEST PART??
    Not making same choices that lead to a payoff of FAMILIAR feeling.
    Stepping into what he calls the "river of change" is uncomfortable (goes against the neuro biochemical,addicted old self that must die)

Even pregnant women who in the midst of the unknown have ups and downs over the changes rehearse mentally the new state.
    Yes, I really think pregnancy is a great metaphor and we can learn form this analogy.

Mentally rehearse, Relax, Release, let no one persuade you that there is no baby.
    Last edited by Delight; 12th September 2014 at 22:38.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Swan (3rd October 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

How do you break free of the chains of conditioned beliefs? Practice, practice, practice.... More Dr. Joe.....

THE SOUL SIGNATURE SERIES: Living Your Authentic Expression
    Panache Desai

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

conk (2nd October 2014), genevieve (13th November 2014), Swan (3rd October 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Thanks for sharing more good info. Too bad no one is getting excited about this thread or what Dr. Dispenza teaches. I just love the guy and like to re-read his books. He's right, it is difficult to eradicate the huge volume of empty thoughts and focus on our true self and healthy desires. It's hard not to be who were are and be who we want to be. Convince ourselves by living a fantasy life until it comes naturally and effortlessly?
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Delight (2nd October 2014), Parsi-X (12th May 2023)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Convince ourselves by living a fantasy life until it comes naturally and effortlessly?
    Conk, your quote says it

"The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza"

Actually I think we are still being encouraged to disbelieve how powerful we are in our state of being.
    Getting outside the old mind by deliberately working to release old emotion and habitual thinking is very challenging. Unless you have faith this is powerfully effective, one is likely never to attempt it. Maybe that is why many are not interested yet. Most of what people call being "realistic" is somewhat precluding faith in what Dr. Joe teaches. But as more show it works, more may be open to the effort?

Being in imagination that person living the life one chooses is "feeling from the end" imagining (living the fantasy) until it "hardens"in reality.

Dr Joe expresses changing the conditions from a state of being "more energy than matter" or "more wave than particle" that becomes a "new mind" and then changes the physical body hormones, neurochemicals, and changes gene expressions. It changes anything in the same way.

IMO Dr. Joe says the same thing as Neville Goddard.

Neville talks about changing states of being. He considers creation as "already complete" so we choose between states. It is not so far off what "holographic" reality would say...everything is in each part. We are not the states we choose so I see that as being in a position like Dr. Joe says to be "more energy than matter". We create the assumption of a new state outside matter.

Neville uses "biblical" language. The Father is the completed Creation. We have the power in our own imagination to choose states of being in the Creation.

To focus on what we see around us already is being more matter than energy.
    I have heard Dr. Joe talk about creating matter to matter being 3rd dimensional creation.To deal with problems at the level they already exist is matter to matter creation.

He talks about 5th dimensional creation being change outside linear time space. By spending as much time as possible in a newly imagined state "feeling it as already accomplished" we are anticipating materialization. To dwell in imagination in the best ideal for ourselves and others is being in a state where we are more energy than matter that in 5th dimensional creation brings the evidence. It probably works too when we focus on the less than ideal also.

In the last couple of telephone seminars Dr. Joe holds monthly, he has been talking about the idea of 5th dimensional creation even leading to instantaneous manifestation of change in "external reality" and in the future he is going to focus more there in his advanced seminars.

Just for fun,here is a great story of synchronicity and creation from Dean Radin.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

conk (6th October 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

From many sources come bits and peices of information that address managing the mundane hologram experience of day to day health, wealth and relationships. IMO we experience different POV of issues in our Universal move to personal PLAYFUL expression as "creating reality" which means managing the experience we have NOW. Some of my friends have a focus on health. My particular issues are dealing with a persistent belief that I am "needing money" and that "having money" without participating in "jobs" and the system is hard. These areas feel deadly serious.

Dr. Joe has emphasized the feeling of a kind of child like almost goofiness that accompanies his easy creation. This is important as in the middle of seeming limitation, we feel squeezed, sore and our energy is dampened. This may be the point of the "game" we chose of deep enmeshment in separation and limited ability? To see the whole as "play" that has now shifted is a very relaxing idea. There is a freedom in playing. The game may be played in a new way?

Playing the game in "Human Game 2.0" seems really full of wonder and joy. I am reading another book "Busting Loose from the Money Game".

Quote Introduction To
    Busting Loose From The Money Game
    Robert Scheinfeld
    "What child unable to sleep on a warm summer night hasn’t thought he saw Peter Pan’s
    sailing ship in the sky? I will teach you to see that ship.
    —Roberto Cotroneo,
    When a Child on a Summer Morning

"Truth has a way of reaching the soul of the seeker, even though the outer garments may temporarily distract the gaze.
    —Joseph Whitfield Introduction To
    I saw certain phrases that suggest Sonya Barrett was influenced by this book. The real underpinnings of the body of knowledge (for the mind) may have diverging language and terminology but IMO all the most helpful teachings I find keep the eye on "We are the cause" of what is experienced. Where we focus and how much energy we give is an equation leading to appearance IMO.

We can glean great info from many sources...Yippee. The book I am reading may be pointed at me especially as I have beliefs about money. But one can use the same "process of breaking loose" outlined. To take power back from any of the beliefs we have created that are like the clouds darkening the sun just clears the view. The darkest clouds have never made the sun go away.

The basics of "Breaking loose From the Money Game" and the processes are worth looking at IMO.

Quote All The Key Points From
    Following are all the Key Points listed in the book for your reference and
    convenience.

To make Phase 1 of the Human Game work, all Truth must be distorted or skewed to keep you away from it—and your power.
    Part of the Phase 1 strategy involves teasing yourself into believing you can fix things,improve things, get things running smoothly, get everything you want,
    become wealthy and happy. By design, however, that can never happen while you’re playing Phase 1 of the Human Game—despite what all the self-help, success, personal growth, and spiritual gurus claim. This is a subtle but very important distinction to “get.”

At their core, movies, The Human Game, and The Money Game are all about feelings not thinking, logic, or intellect.
    Dive into anything in the physical world and if you go deep enough, you end up at the Field. Consciousness creates everything
    you experience, down to the smallest detail (including money and every aspect of The Money Game).

You and your Expanded Self are Consciousness, so you are creating everything you
    experience, down to the smallest detail (including money and every aspect of The Money Game). The Human Game is a game being played entirely
    in Consciousness, and every detail is custom-designed by your Expanded Self to support you in playing The Human Game the precise way you want to play it.

You aren’t “watching” your Human Game hologram like you’d watch a movie, play, or sporting event. Your Expanded Self is simultaneously creating the hologram and popping
    you right smack into the middle of it as the player of The Human Game. If any detail in the holographic illusion misses the mark or appears fake, the illusion
    instantly collapses and The Human Game ends. That can’t be allowed to happen, so tremendous effort is invested to make everything appear absolutely
    real and convincing.

Actually pulling off the illusion of the playing field, the amusement park for The Human
    Game, and making everyone and everything appear absolutely real, is an amazing
    accomplishment and one of the most amazing aspects of who we really are and how
    much power we really have.

You + Your Expanded Self = Consciousness

As hard as it may be to believe, when other players appear in yourhologram, they’re 100 percent
    your creation. No one has any power orindependent decision-making authority in your hologram
    beyond what your Expanded Self gives them through their “scripts” to support you on your Human Game journey.

There’s no power outside of you in your hologram—not in anyone, not in anything. YOU have all the power in your hologram. Everything in Phase 2 is the exact opposite of the way it is in Phase 1. More here...http://sundayupdate.files.wordpress....money-game.pdf
    Quote “Busting Loose From The Money Game”
    The 4 Treasure Hunting Tools

1. The Process (If you feel any form of discomfort at all, you apply the process.)
    Step 1: Dive right smack into the middle of it.
    Step 2: Feel the discomfort energy fully. Just feel the energy of the discomfort as much as you’ll allow yourself to. No thinking, no logic, no intellect, no judgment, no labeling. Just feel it, just as it is.
    Step 3: When it reaches a peak of intensity, tell the truth about it. (1-4 below)
    Step 4: Reclaim you power from it. (6-7 below)
    Step 5: Open up more and more to who you really are. (8 below)
    Step 6: Express appreciation. (9 below)
    When you hit the peak intensity with any discomfort you feel, you dive into the heart of the discomfort and say:
    1. “I am (the Eternal Presence of God,) creating this.” (Fill in the blank with the description you chose.)
    2. “It’s not real.” (Really feel the meaning of the words.)
    3. “It’s completely made up.” (Really feel the meaning of the words.)
    4. “It’s a creation of my Consciousness.” (Really feel the meaning of the words.)
    5. “I reclaim my power from this creation NOW.” (Pause briefly and continue.)
    6. “As I reclaim the power, I feel it coming back to me.” (Pause and feel it coming back to you however that feels.)
    7. “I feel it surging through me.” (Pause, really feel it surging.)
    8. “As I feel it surging through me, I feel myself expanding even more into who I really am, expressing even more of who I really am. I am (the Eternal Presence of God.)”(Insert the description you choose. As you feel yourself opening up into The Infinite Energy.)
    9. Fully appreciate how amazing you had to be to create this and convince yourself it was real, how amazing the creation was, and how beautifully it served you in Phase 1.

2. The Mini Process (Apply this process when you don’t feel discomfort but you see limitation at work.) The Mini Process is the same as the Process except you don’t dive into discomfort as step 1 because there isn’t any discomfort there.

3. Expressing Appreciation-
    is a way to say thank you for receiving something valuable. Every bill you pay is for something valuable you received. Whenever you pay for anything, all you’re really doing is saying, “Thank you, I appreciate what I’ve received.”

Whenever you create and experience the illusion of receiving a good, service, or experience in your hologram, there are three aspects of the creation to appreciate:
    1. Yourself for how amazing you had to be to make the illusion appear so real.
    2. Your creation—be it person, place, or thing—for how amazingly real it seems, how perfectly he, she, or it is supporting you in playing The Human Game, and the specific benefit you received from it (the enjoyment of the meal, clothing, race, mountain climb, glass of champagne, and so on).
    3. The Creative Process that made 1 and 2 possible.

You have and endless supply of appreciation and every time you express—and receive—appreciation it expands. Therefore, as you increase you expression of appreciation, the flow of appreciation that comes back to you in the form of money must expand. Your supply of money does not decrease as you spend. It actually loops back and then increases.

The real purpose of money is to express appreciation for the magnificence of yourself as the Creator of everything you experience and the magnificence of all of your creations as you create and experience them.

How to express Appreciation instead of Pay Bills:
    Bills and Credit Card slips—Requests for Appreciation (Look at the bill or go down every line item on the statement and express appreciation for the creations they represent. As I sign the slip I then conclude by saying this to myself: “I express this appreciation from the Infinite Abundance that’s my natural state, knowing that as I make that expression the abundance I experience in my hologram expands and returns to me.”)The words you say to yourself to express appreciation don’t matter. It’s the feelings the words help you create within yourself that count.

Appreciate all the money you appear to receive from others right now, when you receive a paycheck, royalty, a dividend check or in the form of money. An additional opportunity you can give yourself is to fully appreciate what you’ve already created and are enjoying in your hologram versus judging it, taking it for granted, or focusing on what you don’t have.

4. Empowering Vocabulary and Self-Talk
    Phase 1 Term Phase 2 Replacement
    Cost---------------------Request for appreciation
    The Bill----------------The request for appreciation
    Expense----------------Expression of appreciation
    Overhead---------------Fixed monthly expressions of appreciation
    Price--------------------Requested expression of appreciation
    How Much?-----------What is the requested appreciation for this creation?
    Payment---------------Expression of appreciation
    The 4 Treasure Hunting Tools in Phase 2"
    Last edited by Delight; 5th October 2014 at 17:21.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

conk (6th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

This came in my gmail inbox. It is a synchronistic kind of receipt as the subject is what I am thinking about today. I still have some confusion about "doing".
    Quote Seth, session 657:

You are not at the mercy of past beliefs, therefore. On the other hand, the sooner you begin to act upon new ones the better. Otherwise you are not trusting them in the present.

If you are poor and want to have more money, and try to maintain a belief in abundance--while still faced with the fact of present poverty--you must in your reality make some symbolic move that shows you are willing to accept a change.

As foolish as it may sound, you should give some money away, or in whatever manner that suits you act as If did have more money than you physically have. You must respond to your new beliefs, so that neurologically the new message gets across.

You perform habitually in certain manners as a result of your beliefs. Now if you willfully change some of those habits then you are also getting the message across.

The initiative must come from you, and in the present.

In a very real manner of speaking, this means changing your viewpoint, that particular perspective with which you view your past and present and imagine your future.

You must look within yourself for evidences of what you want in terms of positive experience. Examine your past with that in mind. Imagine your future from the power point of the present. In such a way at least you are not using the past to reinforce your limitations, or projecting them into the future. It is only natural to contrast what you want with what you have, and it is very easy to become discouraged in so doing, but looking for errors in the past will not help you.

A correctly utilized five-minute period of time can be of great benefit, however. In this period concentrate upon the fact that the point of power Is now. Feel and dwell upon the certainty that your emotional, spiritual and psychic abilities are focused through the flesh, and for five minutes only direct all of your attention toward what you want. Use visualization or verbal thought--whatever comes most naturally to you; but for that period do not concentrate upon any lacks, just upon your desire.

Use all of your energy and attention. Then forget about it. Do not check to see how well it is working. Simply make sure that in that period your intentions are clear. Then in one way or another, according to your own individual situation, make one physical gesture or act that is in line with your belief or desire. Behave physically, then, at least once a day in a way that shows that you have faith in what you are doing.

The act can be a very simple one. If you are lonely and feel unwanted, it can merely involve your smiling at someone else. If you are poor, it can involve such a simple thing as buying an item you want that costs two cents more than the one you would usually buy--acting on the faith, even that feebly, that the two cents will somehow be given you or come into your experience; but acting as If you had more than you do.

In health terms, it involves conducting yourself once a day as though you were not sick in whatever way given you. But the belief in the present, reinforced for five minutes, plus such a physical action, will sometimes bring literally awesome results.

Such effects will occur however only if you cease looking into the past "for what is wrong," and stop reinforcing your negative experience. These same principles can be used in any area of your life, and in each you are choosing from a variety of probable events.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

conk (6th October 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

More voices reiterate from their POV that we create. Who cares who programmed the matrix when we can just exit it's boundaries?

Quote How To Beat And Exit The Matrix
    Posted on October 13, 2014 by RJ Spina

The Matrix. This vast system of control and suffering is literally everywhere, isn’t it? Even hidden in plain sight, as they say. It’s on the tip of our collective tongue and the forefront of our mind. We live, breathe and experience it 24/7. It’s so pervasive that it seems utterly inescapable and destined to destroy us… or will it?

Let’s play the game and see…

It is our consciousness, our sentience, that gives birth to the backdrop of what we mistakenly perceive as existing outside of us; the dreamland where the Game of Good vs Evil is played. Designed by our Creator in order for IT, through the creation of us, to more fully understand itself while continuing on the never ending journey of experiencing, learning and evolving.

The rules and laws of physics regarding this holographic, outside dreamworld, as we currently understand them, were meant to be broken. And to do that, we must address what insulates and covers the dreamworld in order to see the players and the playing field clearly. That insulation and cover is The Matrix.

…So, just what is it, exactly?

The Matrix is the scripted delusion we think is reality. It utilizes the temporary construct of the ego to entice us with all things related to the five senses and forces us to live in servitude and fear, seemingly cut off and separate from one another and our Creator. It scares, seduces and feeds the ego and in turn the ego will do anything to perpetuate it’s existence. It (the ego) identifies itself with the cravings and attachments to all things physical and creates Karma. Karma is the tool used by the ego to keep us locked into the game and coming back for more, endlessly repeating the cycle of birth and death.

Yet, we all know this and agree to forget who and what we are in order for this experience to seem REAL. There is no other way.

So who put the overlay, The Matrix, on top of this beautiful dreamland? Other players in the game. This is a multi-dimensional game played by many entities, not just humans. We, like every other sentient creature are energy beings and get to incarnate into different physical vehicles to experience and play in The Matrix.

But something is happening. We are Waking Up to the game and comprehending our reality for what it really is; a temporary theater of experience where we utilize our free will in order to experience, learn and evolve and change the Game within The Matrix. And it really is just a game. A great one at that but just a game nonetheless. Complete with the good guys and bad, obstacles to overcome, knowledge to be gained and experiences to be had. Ultimately, we become masters of this dreamworld and move on to the next theater of experience.

Science has proven that energy exists in both a particle and wave form, simultaneously. The particle form is the non-permanent or physical manifestation, the temporary illusion. The wave form is the eternal, pure potential and non-illusion. And energy, whether particle or wave, can never be lost or gained. It can only change form.

And why is this important? Because knowledge is the key that unlocks all doors including the ones that lead to the defeat and exit of the Matrix.

The Keys:

Know that we are the wave experiencing the particle aspect as a human as part of the temporary physical illusion; what we really are is immortal and limitLESS.

Know that the rules of The Matrix were meant to be broken and manipulated by freeing your mind and heart from beliefs, attachments and constraints. When accomplished, the construct of the Matrix reveals itself instantly for what it is; a control system facilitated through false belief systems.

Know that fear and loss is a trick, a temporary illusion fed by the ego.

Permanent death and loss is a cosmic joke. An absolute impossibility.

Live YOUR life in joy and compassion. If we all do this, the world will reflect joy and compassion back to us. There is no other possibility.

Appreciate every moment for what it really is..a celebration of existence itself. A moment of pure CREATION for us to create our own world.

When we go inside ourselves and touch the Absolute Truth that All Is One and live our lives that way, we beat and exit The Matrix…for good.

Now, let’s play. How To Beat And Exit The Matrix
    Natalie Sudman's NDE...opening up to her whole self still included a personal sense of self as Natalie. IMO what Dr. Joe and others suggest is that we do not have to have an NDE to make major changes in the self experience. She also reiterates that we are never "less than" in any experience we are having but we can be constricted and we do not need to die to break through the contraction of energy. Everything we are experiencing has value to us but nothing is final.

Last edited by Delight; 21st May 2019 at 09:12.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Swan (14th October 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Joe Disepenza’s Words of Advice: If He Was Asked To Deliver His Final 30 Second Speech To The World

“Our purpose in life is to acknowledge that there is an intelligence within us that’s giving us life. That it’s both personal and universal, it’s within us and all around us, and that our job in life is to remove those masks of ignorance and the emotions that block the flow of the divine within us. And when we begin to move those layers, that intelligence begins to express itself and we become more like it, we become more willful, we become more loving, we become more mindful and its mind becomes our mind.

The only way that you and I will ever do the Super Natural is by doing the Un-Natural. We have to give when everybody else is in lack, we have to show courage when everybody else is in fear, we have to show compassion when everybody else is judging. If you keep doing the Un-Natural over and over again… soon it will start to become Super Natural.” – Joe Dispenza Dr. Joe Dispenza – How To Amplify The Power of Your Mind
    In the movie Lucy the drug triggered Lucy's body to use the whole brain at once.
    Here is a link to Sidney's thread on the movie
    Lucy movie

However, we CAN start changing the way we use our brain through our own metacognition now.
    Here is an older Coast to Coast interview...more reiteration

Quote Cost to coast interview Date: 02-21-12

Combining the fields of quantum physics, neuroscience, biology, and genetics, Dr. Joe Dispenza discussed how to create change and a new reality for oneself. By the time a person has reached the age of 35, "we've memorized a set of behaviors, emotional reactions, and thought patterns" that have become 95% of our identity..."then, the greatest habit we have to break is the habit of being ourselves," he commented. By repeating the same routines day after day, "we begin to hard wire our brain into very specific patterns that reflect our external world," so to effect change we have to think beyond the environment and conditions in our life, he continued.

Dispenza spoke about "demystifying the mystical," and using meditation to become aware of how thoughts and emotions are functioning-- how a person can see past their mental programming, and identify as the consciousness observing the program. "Meditation, then, is the unlearning process-- it's to become aware of the old self, the aspects of our selves we want to change by going into the operating system of those subconscious programs and bringing them into our conscious awareness so that we have dominion over them," he explained.

Through meditation, we can slow brain wave patterns down, and move into greater coherence, so that one isn't knocked out of balance by external and emotional factors, Dispenza detailed. He also talked about the notion of neuroplasticity-- the brain's ability to reorganize itself by forming new neural connections, such as through the process of learning, as well as people who who've experienced spontaneous remissions from illnesses-- they've actually changed their mind, which then changed their health. http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/02/21
    Last edited by Delight; 21st May 2019 at 09:14.

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I want to put this longish talk by Anita Moorjani here and some short points she shares for experiencing unconditioned self loving fear-less life.

Anita’s Moorjani’s Book, “Dying To Be Me”

http://astore.amazon.com/newheavenne...ail/1401937519
    Quote Anita Moorjani’s Advice
    • Love yourself unconditionally
    • Be yourself fearlessly
    • Be aware of your inner self talk
    • How we feel about ourselves is more important than positive thinking
    • Be honest with yourself and your feelings; don’t suppress or bottle yourself up
    • Don’t give away your power
    • Turn within for answers
    • Follow your own unique path (which is different from everyone else’s)
    • Suspend beliefs;open up to the universe, to what is--and to the unknown and unexpected
    • Focus on being your full self here, in this world; rather than seeking to leave this world for other realms
    • Love every part of yourself (ego, intellect, body, spirit); Every aspect of yourself is perfect
    • Enjoy yourself
    • Don’t take life too seriously
    • Laugh often, especially at ourselves
    • Look at the emotions behind everyday decisions and actions. Do things based on a passion and a zest for living; avoid doing anything out of fear
    • Because time is fluid and everything is happening right now, the past can be changed in the present moment and future potentials can be tapped intohttp://msv-nhne.org/wp-content/uploa...lass-Notes.pdf

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

gripreaper (21st February 2015)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Love is life force. Love is negentropic and all grows through the life force at work. Love restores thus builds new structure. Over and over we hear that this life, this love is within us

Rumi Poetry

Translations by Shahram Shiva
    (From the book, Rumi, Thief of Sleep)
    There is a life-force within your soul, seek that life.
    There is a gem in the mountain of your body, seek that
    mine.
    O traveler, if you are in search of That
    Don't look outside, look inside yourself and seek That.
    I see so deeply within myself.
    Not needing my eyes, I can see everything clearly.
    Why would I want to bother my eyes again
    Now that I see the world through His eyes?
    There is a candle in the heart of man, waiting to be kindled.
    In separation from the Friend, there is a cut waiting to be
    stitched.
    O, you who are ignorant of endurance and the burning
    fire of love----
    Love comes of its own free will, it can't be learned
    in any school.
    The love seeks expression and if we fear life, we constrict its expression...a flowing through us that renews.

Quote love energy is the life force itself, or the healing energy. Need or desire, which is the exact opposite, roughly can be equated with what is sometimes called "sin," and we have read "the wages of sin are death." Or, "Touch the forbidden fruit and you shall surely die." This is energy flowing in a direction opposite to the direction of flow of the life force, and opposite direction of the flow of love energy. There are scores of biblical accounts of holy people who lived for hundreds of years. These are also people who were known to be very loving and who are depicted as having very bright auras.....

How is this energy used? How do we draw from this enormous, boundless, unlimited source of energy and let it flow through us? One way is to do the task for someone else. This gives much more energy.love energy
    So many share that fear constricts and shuts off our own life force. If we can be in love, we surrender to our natural state of being whole and life force flows.

A present moment of feeling love for ourselves no matter what is happening, starts the flow that we stopped through our mistaken fears about that moment. this does change everything in our experience at that moment to be what is like love. If there is a miracle at work ever, the miracle is made from allowing love so it is not miraculous but the science of life force at work.

Surrender is not giving up but loosening our constriction... forgiving because it lets the past experience dissolve and without attachment as the allowing has no expectation for making something happen in the future.

If we ever were guided away form the reality of what it means to be wholey in love with our life, to receive the empowerment of our own access to love, we can return to love any "time" we choose to surrender.

Quote “We can ask ourselves: “When was I ever trained in the technique of emotional self healing? When I went to school, did they teach me courses on consciousness? Did anybody ever tell me that I had the freedom to choose what went into my mind? Was I ever taught that I could refuse all the negative programming? Did anybody ever tell me the laws of consciousness? If not, why beat ourselves up about having innocently believed certain things? Why not stop beating ourselves up right now?

We all did what we thought was best in the moment. “It seemed like a good idea at the time” is what we can say about our past actions and those of others. We’ve all been unwittingly programmed without our conscious assent. Out of our confusion, ignorance, and naiveté, we bought into the negative programs. We let them run us. But now we can choose to stop. We can choose a different direction. We can choose to become more aware, more conscious, more responsible, and more discerning. We can refuse to sit there like a blank tape recorder, taking in every program the world hands us. The world is only too willing to exploit our naiveté and play upon our smallness, with all of its vanities and fears.

When we become aware of how we were manipulated, exploited, and taken in, anger is going to come up. Be ready to handle it. It’s okay to be angry. It’s better to be angry than apathetic by a long shot. In anger, we have a lot of energy. We can do something about it. We can take action. We can change our mind. We can reverse direction. Then, it’s easy to jump from anger to courage. On the level of courage, we can see it, examine it, and observe how it all happens.

We begin to see that our smallness was a bill of goods that we bought. In that investigation, we will stumble upon our own inner innocence, When we rediscover it, we can let go of a lot of guilt. When the guilt goes, necessity for self-punishment goes with it, and that lifts us right out of apathy and depression. We can choose to revalidate ourselves, our value, and our worth. And we can see how others were programmed just as we were.”
    Excerpt from "Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender", David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.
    Quote Although it might seem similar in concept, giving up has nothing to do with the willingness to surrender. Giving up is refusing to participate in your experience. Surrender is ending your fight against your experiences, even if your experiences continue fighting you. In surrender, you are not giving up, but giving up your fight against the discomfort of outcome and circumstance. This doesn’t mean to stay in uncomfortable situations in the name of spiritual evolution, nor does the tendency to constantly change your circumstances address the way you respond to them.

Providing you are living in an environment of safety, surrender is a willingness to grow from the adversities you face, by being more willing to change than the people, places and things you cannot control. Perhaps the invitation of surrender is a willingness to respond to your own heart with more loving kindness than others are able to provide. In the absence of needing to lash out in retaliation to the cruelty or ignorance of others, you are able to ask yourself: “What are the words I wish they were able to say and can I be the one who offers them to me?”

Even if you cannot imagine the words you wish they would say, you can always take the most cruel words they ever projected onto you and discover the message your heart needs to hear by creating a sentence from the opposite vibration. This allows words like, “You never should’ve been born” to become “You are here for a reason and safe to be as you are.”

When fighting or negotiating with the inevitability of circumstance become opportunities to be the love that seems missing from your experiences, you are boldly stepping forward in evolution by making peace with the impermanence of life. In doing so, you come to realize change as one of the only constants within a world molded out of the fabric of eternal love.

As a willingness to love yourself allows surrender to occur, you may be surprised to realize how those who lash out or attack aren’t fighting you at all. They are fighting the change you represent, as a soul, who is more willing to grow as a result of life, which threatens their false sense of safety that can only be reinforced by trying to outrun the hands of fate. Once you are able to realize that no one is capable of fighting you, but the change you represent within their experience, a willingness to offer yourself what others withhold becomes an instinctive way to live as the magnificence of spirit in action.

You’re not here to surrender your individuality or even your preferences. You are merely invited to relinquish your defenses, so those who fight against the inevitability of change can remind you how much more love you deserve to receive. With your heart embraced as the object of your affection, it is remembered to be the center of the universe and through the heart that you love – all things are transformed. This is the heart of surrender.Matt Kahn

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Love has been called subtle energy. The way that subtle energy is interpreted is according to mental concepts. In the attempt to describe the experience, many different words may be used.

I expect that as we approach the subject, we may now reach a consensus acknowledgement that the phenomenon is a scientific "fact" and that we are learning to understand and use this "science".

Quote SUBTLE ENERGY
    ......Ralph Squire from Subtle Energy Research Institute says that "Subtle energy is defined as, but not limited to the following: One or more forms of energy, which do not appear to be within the electromagnetic spectrum. Unknown at this time is the interaction or the impact that subtle energies have on measurable electromagnetic forces, nuclear energy and/or atomic bonds, gravitational effects or mass.

Some described energy forms or systems which furnish partial or limited descriptions of subtle energy are: chi, ki, prana, the force, love, kundalini, orgone, space energy, zero-point energy, aura field energy, energy of thought, energy of consciousness, spiritual energy, life-force energy, ether/aether/eter, vril, energy of intention, and intuition.

Subtle energy appears to be compatible with the theories of Quantum Physics and may not be equated with Newtonian conceptions of ‘force’ and ‘work.’" Claude Swanson, Ph.D., author of The Synchronized Universe Series Vol. II states, "A number of Russian scientists indicate that they have developed a rigorous science of subtle energy. It appears to have been verified by a series of experiments, as well as a comprehensive theory, and had led to numerous patents and even industrial applications. They call it "torsion," and it has two polarities, left and right handed spin.

Forms of this energy appear to decrease entropy, slow down the flow of time, and promote order within a system. It can therefore be "negentropic," and assist the body in healing. It opposes the dominant tendency of matter, according to western physics, that entropy must always increase.

According to these scientists, torsion is produced by the interactions between elementary particle spins, which generate a twisting of space. Russian researchers claim, and have published, numerous experiments to prove that this "torsion" energy is exactly the same as subtle energy.

It was first discovered by Russian astrophysicist Nikolai Kozyrev in the 1950's. Russian theory of "torsion" predicts that light and subtle energy are coupled together. When an electron wiggles, making a photon of light, it also creates a torsion wave of subtle energy. Just as torsion or subtle energy affects light, it also affects virtually every other force known to physics...subtle energy affects gravity, mass, time and many other physical properties...subtle energy also interacts with consciousness."

Subtle energy is called by many names including Chi, Qi, Prana, OD, Orgone, Time Density, Bioplasma, Mana, Life Force etc. "It is the bridge between current physics and many anomalous effects which have been observed in the laboratory but which violate current science. The presence of subtle energy is believed to modify current physical law introducing a variety of phenomena related to consciousness and paranormal phenomena...Subtle energy is a confusing subject for the Western scientist...it responds to and interacts with thought, making it unlike any known force."
    Claude Swanson Discussing Chi and torsion 1

Ralph Squire and Claude Swanson, Life Force: The Scientific Basis: Break though Physics of Energy Medicine, Healing, Chi and Quantum Consciousness

Information is knowledge but only experience is for the body...One of the most valuable experiences is feeling life force.

Quote Whether you realize it or not, you've likely already had experiences with feeling the Life Force or thought energies of people or places yourself. You've probably walked into a restaurant or motel room and just felt an uncomfortable "something" that made you decide to leave. If you thought about it at the time, you may have been able to describe it as a heaviness, staleness, sadness, or dullness. You may have even felt an uncomfortable humming or buzzing sensation somewhere in your body. You probably took your business to another establishment where you found the place feeling lighter, calmer, or happier somehow.

If you were to sit in a circle with a group of total strangers, besides what you see and hear you’d likely be noticing all kinds of things about them with your higher senses. If you turned your attention to each one in turn, you might find one person to seem happier and one sadder, one angrier or one more withdrawn. One person might feel “brighter” or “shinier” somehow while another might have a “dullness” about them. There might even be one person for whom you get a feeling that “the lights are on, but no one is home”. You may be picking up visual clues to give you this information, but you’d probably still be getting a lot of it even if they were each covered with a blanket. What you are doing is using your higher senses to feel their energy without thinking about it. It is part of the sensing system that our ancient ancestors evolved to survive in a dangerous world, but because our current times are relatively safe compared to dodging saber-toothed tigers, this system has fallen into background of Human awareness in “developed” cultures.

Brad Silberberg relates an experience he had with a woman who wanted to sense energy but wasn’t aware of it:

I met a woman who was working in a small health food store who wanted desperately to “feel” energy. I told her she already was, but that she simply wasn’t noticing it. Things were very quiet in the store, so her manager gave her permission to go into the little office room with me for a few minutes. I sat down next to her and asked her if she could feel her own presence. She looked quite puzzled and replied that she could not.

“Close your eyes,” I said, “Can you feel me sitting next to you without looking?”
    “Yes,” she replied.
    “OK then,” I said, “I'm going to move over here (crossing the room). Did you feel something change?”
    “Why, yes, I did!” she answered excitedly.

I came back and sat next to her. “Can you feel me sitting next to you again?”, I said.
    “Yes, I am,” she replied.
    “What are you feeling that moved over there and back? You’re feeling my energy, my presence, my I-am-here-ness,” I explained.
    “Now,” I said, “can you feel that same thing about yourself?”

A startled look came over her face. “Oh, my God!”, she exclaimed, “what IS that?!!”
    “You’re feeling your own presence, your own I-am-sitting-right-here-ness,” I replied.

Her mouth fell open and then she started to cry. “I’ve never felt that before,” she wailed, “I’ve never felt that part of me.”
    “That’s where our awareness needs to start,” I told her, “with noticing our own Spiritual nature.”

The thing that we notice most easily is CHANGE (like someone’s presence moving across the room), in part because we would just go nuts if we were constantly noticing every little static situation (like our OWN presence). When you put on a shirt, you feel it against your skin. You don't spend all day noticing your "I-have-a shirt-on-ness." We take notice when we feel a room turn from hot to cold when the air conditioning is turned on or feel a hand press on our skin when there was nothing there before. We notice change most easily when we are PAYING ATTENTION to what is changing. That's the first part of the equation and the key to perception and eventual enlightenment. The second part is just a lot of practice feeling energies and noticing their subtle differences. Think of a professional wine taster; he takes a swig of wine (Blindfolded, of course!) and proceeds to tell you that it was bottled in 1968 in Bordeaux, France at 11am on a Sunday in October and that it had spent 11-1/4 months in an oak barrel. How does he know all that? He's tasted a whole lot of wine and peeked at all of the labels to get to the point of acquiring great discernment, becoming a connoisseur in the process.

The third and maybe most important component for energy discernment is being mentally OPEN TO IT and allowing yourself to sense it. If we are not open to noticing it or even blocking the sensation by closing the safety shutters on our energy system, it’s like having our Geiger counter turned off when we are trying to measure nuclear radiation. Most people tend to shut down their own personal energy emanations (or aura) rather than allowing in “the other” and facing the emotional risks involved. This is a protective maneuver we do out of limiting beliefs, fear, lack of trust, and because most of those around us are also shut down, so we mirror it unconsciously. It is also a self preserving habit to keep out some of the ever growing energy bombardment from people, places, things, light pollution, cell phones, air and car traffic, microwaves, TV and radio broadcasts, power lines, computer screens, etc., that is stressing people out and making them sick. These energies can also clog up our Human energy system and keep us from perceiving movement and changes that we might otherwise notice.

Lastly, releasing disappointment from past experiences and holding the intention that you will eventually be able to feel these subtle/spiritual energies will magnetize you for actually achieving it.......

Here are some ways we use to describe how these energies feel to us that might help you increase your awareness of them. They may be sensed with the hand or all over the body:

Buzzing or tingling, like when your leg is asleep.
    Prickly, like static electricity.
    A feeling of heat without a heat source. (Usually denotes a LOT of energy moving.)
    A feeling of cold without a physical source.
    A sense of a rising or falling pitch without any audible sound.
    A feeling of something flowing through you like wind or a stream or current of warm water.
    A feeling like a wave passing through you.
    A sense that some other Being, like an angel or ghost has stepped inside of you (“incorporation”)
    Pressure or a pushing sensation with nothing touching you.
    A pulsing sensation that is not in time with your heartbeat. (Usually a balancing "Healing Pulse".)
    A sensation of bubbles rising like carbonated water or Alka-Seltzer.
    A "clanging" sensation like striking a piece of metal held in your hand with a hammer.
    A spinning or spiraling sensation.
    A fluttering or shimmering sensation.
    A sensation like a change in altitude or barometric pressure.
    A sense of lightness that wasn't present before.
    A sense of expansion in some way.
    A shift in consciousness like meditation or falling asleep.
    A sudden sigh or yawn. (Denotes that you are getting relieved of something by what you came into contact with.)

Many people don’t recognize the signs of their energy system in movement or release. Here are some signs that built up energy is being released from a person’s system on the physical, mental, emotional, and/or spiritual level:

Crying
    Laughing
    Muscle twitching/releasing
    Yelling
    Coughing
    Vomiting
    Burping
    Flatulence
    Shaking or trembling
    Sighing
    Yawning
    Vibrating or buzzing, especially in the feet, hands, head, or sex organs
    If there is a fear associated with being open to "energy", one will contract. In the same way energy is "shut off" by fear, so is ability to feel. Being open to "love" increases the ability to sense energy.

Quote Radiating

There are practical ways to stay open to what comes our way while remaining healthy and radiant. One way is by using our intention to be an receiver-transmitter for higher energies from Creation. We can use our awareness to take in those life-giving subtle energies from Nature, God/Source, and The Universe, and radiate them back out. The more we remember to radiate, the more we can take in and the more we take in, the more we can send out. The more we are able to radiate, the more relaxed we are. The more relaxed we are, the more we can feel and notice. Radiating also protects us through a process of giving away instead of fearful shielding and helps us to clear our own energy systems. Think about trying to push dirt and stones into the end of a garden hose with a forceful stream of water coming out of it. If the water is turned off, it’s far easier to do. The good news is that there is no shortage of “water” (spiritual or life-force energy) for you to draw from and radiate. Holding back (NOT radiating) is a stressed state that most people don't even know they are in.

(read more here)
    sensing energy
    Last edited by Delight; 6th November 2014 at 20:19.

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Joe Dispenza's mditations seek to take us to a space of "no body, no mind" but often people like me are extremely caught up with what appears to be in one's way. Self love and relaxation are vital components to letting go into this other state. An inner judge and internal voices of criticism can be heard loudly when attempting to meditate. They present all that seems to be a problem between me and change.

Matt Kahn shares on facebook daily and his quotes give me insight into the state that is able to say "so what?" about my own opinions of what is and counter this "set up" of separation from my self with love that is unconditional. I can experience no longer fighting what is by loving me in what is. This example feels so good:

Quote Instead of trying to silence your mind chatter, simply love the one who wants to chat.

Instead of trying to shift your feelings, just love the one who can’t stop feeling.

Instead of trying to resolve each fear, simply love the one who’s always afraid.

Instead of trying to let things go, just love the one who keeps holding on.

Instead of trying to not take things personally, simply love the one who makes life personal.

Instead of trying to prove your worth, just love the one who feels worthless, lost, and alone.

Instead of trying to leap forward in evolution, simply love the one who feels left behind.

Instead of having something to prove, just love the one who came here to play.

Instead of bossing yourself around and measuring your progress through spiritual obedience, simply love the one who refuses to listen.

Instead of trying to believe, just love the one in doubt.

Instead of trying whatever you attempt, simply love the one who needs permission to be.

Whatever arises, love that. This is the way of an awakening heart. ~ Matt Kahn
    Joe Dispenza's work is suggesting that we are divine and getting to this state of knowing is what we are embracing. A "yeah right" dismissive reflex comes from "I sure do not act divine...and my issues are certainly lacking divinity. And how can I possible get from here to living a life that looks more like I imagine is divine?"

Here is a message from today that is supportive to me so sharing it here:

Quote While a spiritual journey acts as a space where your deepest discoveries can be found, it is never intended to be used as a distraction to hide from the life you either fear or resent. A spiritual journey can offer clarity, but it cannot free you of the insatiable desires or self-defeating thoughts that remind you when you’re not fully participating and owning the life you’ve been given. Ironically, those who fully embrace their life with harmony, enthusiasm, inspiration, and joy aren’t plagued by desires or thoughts. Even if adversity arises, the two things inspired, harmonious, enthusiastic, and joyful beings never seem to blame are thoughts or desires. In fact, there is no blame whatsoever when adversity finds an inspired, harmonious, enthusiastic, and joyful being. There is only a willingness to respond and grow as a result of the circumstances at hand.

Those who are run by the impulse of instant gratification or assaulted by an overactive mind merely experience these patterns as a spiritual wake-up call. Such an undeniable call of consciousness invites you to either own the life you have or start making courageous decisions that invites change into areas of fear, stagnation, or despair. If you do not currently find yourself in a position to honor everything you have, as evidence of being the most blessed one in existence, then it is time to wake up from the dream of denial and do the necessary amount of soul searching. In doing so, you bring to mind the vital decisions to act upon that no amount of spiritual clearing, reframing, and overanalyzing can resolve.

The notion that you must wait until the energy is perfectly aligned in order to act uses spiritual superstitions and the falsehoods of limiting beliefs to justify the life you’re waiting for someone else to transform. You cannot wait for the perfect energy before making important decisions. Instead, the energy becomes an expression of perfect alignment as a result of your choices. And, to imagine how your most inspired choices adversely affect others is a way of forgetting the Law of One. Such a Universal law reminds you how the exact decisions that invite change into your life could only be the same catalysts of growth that miraculously heal everyone around you -- no matter how anyone acts or appears.

Simply put, when fear or any other negative energy cannot prevent you from making the crucial decisions your heart begs you to make, it no longer has any power over you and dissolves out of your energy field. One inspired choice at a time, no matter how doubtful, negative, or insecure you happen to be, reveals the angel you’ve been waiting to be rescued by – throughout a reality that can only be shifted by the power of your most inspired heartfelt choices. The question isn’t, “how do I know I’ll make the right choices to satisfy my deepest desires?” With faith in the Universe to work through you for the highest will of all, the question to ask yourself is, “How can I continue to live in such a way, knowing what I know while overlooking the change I crave, when it’s nowhere near the dream I wish to play out?”

And, for those who use the deepest truths of reality as justification for not playing full-on in their life, I humbly offer you this challenge: if your life is such an illusion, I dare you to transform it.

Perhaps this message signals your readiness to come out of hiding and forge a new path that only your heart knows where it leads. It might shake up your life like a snow globe, but isn’t that the point of it all? Without taking the time to shake it around, a snow globe becomes just another object collecting dust in the background. You are a supreme being of eternal light. You are the undeniable evidence that only the perfection of Divinity resides in form. You aren’t meant to hide in the background of life’s eternal play and you’ll never star in a movie where nothing unexpected happens. Instead, you are destined to be a character molded out of the sum of your past choices. This is your fate until you decide to make a series of remarkable choices that increases the value of that sum to become the person you’d be inspired to know.

Life isn’t a dream until you start dreaming. Life isn’t a play until you start playing. This is the heart of conscious action. It is one of the greatest gifts your soul’s journey helps you discover and what no amount of spiritual concepts or philosophy can help you deny. www.truedivinenature.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast