+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Joe Dispenza and others...Healing and the Body as an Instrument of Consciousness

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: Joe Dispenza and others...Healing and the Body as an Instrument of Consciousness

Quote For decades, researcher Mina Bissell pursued a revolutionary idea -- that a cancer cell doesn't automatically become a tumor, but rather, depends on surrounding cells (its microenvironment) for cues on how to develop. She shares the two key experiments that proved the prevailing wisdom about cancer growth was wrong. http://www.ted.com

“The human being is a skin-covered petrie dish.” – Bruce Lipton

Quote The Epigenesis Experiment

Stem cells are embryonic cells, which means they can become any kind of cell.
    Bruce once put a single stem cell in a petri dish, let it sit for 2 weeks, and wound up with 50,000 cells, all genetically identical.

He then split these cells into 3 groups, and changed the environment slightly for each group. One group of cells became muscle cells, one group became bone cells, and one became fat cells.

Since they were all genetically the same, the only factor that could have changed their destiny was the environments wherein they lived.

The same scientists that ridiculed Bruce 15 years ago, back when he gave me his wonderful book, are now saying, “Oh, yeah, that’s nothing new.” His message has finally become well known and integrated into the common lexicon of how we interact with the world.
    You Change By Your Environment

When you walk out the door and it is cold outside, your brain reads this condition of the environment, and changes your chemistry. Your body heats up, as a response to your environment. If you walk out the door and it’s hot outside, your body says to perspire, and it cools off. Your genes don’t control that. It’s only your environment.
    We are made up of about 50 trillion cells. Each one of these cells is affected by their environment. But you, the entire organism, you are affected differently.

Between the real environment, and the cells that make up your body, we have interpretation – something the cells don’t have. The cells in the organism are going to respond, not to the real world, they are going to respond to your interpretation of the real world.

This is the basis of Bruce’s epigenetic work - how the organism interprets the environment affects the fate of the organism. The wonderful thing about being a human being is: our environment is created by our thoughts.

When you see a person you love, your brain releases dopamine, oxytocin, and a growth hormone. Looking at a person you love changes your blood, the medium of this skin-covered petrie dish you live in, because it releases happiness chemicals, and a growth hormone to amplify it. This is what makes people that are in love so healthy and energized – they’ve got a great life, and they love being in it. Their body is continually rewarding them for feeling this way.

If you were thinking of that person you love, and then you looked at a graphic image of something disturbing, then your body would release inflammatory agents and stress hormones. This suppresses the immune system, and can make the exact same situation be interpreted completely differently by your body.

“It’s not based on the real world, it’s based on your interpretation of the world. If you change your interpretation, you change your chemistry.” – Bruce Lipton

You could be in the most wonderful, beautiful life, but if you believe there is a threat, you’re not going to release those happy hormones. You’re going to release protection hormones and activate your stress response.
    http://theawareshow.com/2014-2/soul/offer/bruce-lipton/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), tuku (1st December 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Default Re: Joe Dispenza and others...Healing and the Body as an Instrument of Consciousness

Always welcome new interview from Lisa Garr with Joe Dispenza. Also has a good value offer for those drawn to Joe Dispenza's work. Is on for a limited time replay with this offer.

Aware Show's NeuroSummit III - Dr. Joe Dispenza Interviewed by Lisa Garr

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I have already known that relaxation of my body is related to relaxation of my mental state. Mindfulness and relaxation are related to one another.

I was alerted to this today interview of Mark Waldman tonight and listened and enjoyed what was in it for me.
    This helpful interview may be only available for a short time.

http://elevatedexistencesummit.com/listen#18

In the interview he talks about how setting a moment to be mindful and gently relax has many various benefits for relaxing the body and therefore brain and relaxes the mind....

mindfulness bell to remind to be aware mentioned in the interview....

http://fungie.info/bell/#

If the interview is missed, here is more from him to hear...

Quote Mark Waldman is one of the worlds' leading experts on communication, spirituality, and the brain. His research has been published in peer-reviewed journals throughout the world and his work has been featured in numerous magazines. He has appeared on television and radio and he is the author of 12 books on neuroscience, communication, and spiritual/personal development.

Mark is one of the leading developers of Neuro-Coaching, a highly effective brain-based counseling strategy that helps individuals, couples, and groups solve personal and work related problems. Mark has helped thousands of clients achieve greater happiness and success - at home and at work.

He lectures throughout the world teaching communication, conflict resolution. and productivity-enhancement strategies to schools, corporations, and spiritual organizations. The use of Markís tools will improve memory, cognition, communication, and work performance. You only have to practice them for a couple of minutes each day.

How God Changes Your Brain with Mark Waldman

Last edited by Delight; 21st May 2019 at 08:53.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Every so often I feel some deep shift from an epiphany that for others may be a DUH. It shakes me as a shift from deep core. It changes my life.

This new information will be the biggest BIG idea that I can imagine and it may penetrate some "time" after a question surfaces about it.

I am immortal.

I am not at all special in this fact. Maybe you know too? Or you will know. When you start feeling it, nothing can bend the truth of this response-ability to life.
    To obfuscate truth with blind speculation changes nothing of a fact. One can wait or just embrace it when it arises.

The intellectual consideration of immortality as speculation does not move one. The knowing that "I will never die" is HUGE.

I wrote a post in Bob's thread and had posted this reference from Janni Lloyd that did not seem nearly as important then.....

HEALTHY LIFE EXTENSION / PHYSICAL IMMORTALITY – THE MASS POSSIBILITY by DR JANNI LLOYD

"Physical immortality could be nice if one had a reason to live" I thought then. And regarding worries of the "after-life"... I had investigated and felt certain there would be no harm. I felt that all is benevolent. I have believed in god. I know intellectually about "I am" the power and presence of god.

However, I did not sense or know that my awareness NOW will always be awareness NOW. I wasn't FEELING the certainty of something that I now KNOW: I am stuck with what I create of awareness. This is all there is NOW and what that IS is up to me.

This means it is not IF but HOW this LIFE with continued awareness of being will continue. This is a huge realization because we cannot depend on some magic outside "god" force to change us IMO now. We must take the task of connecting.

At the same time, all seems much more well because there is forever...... Feeling deeply into it: There is no need to stress about time. Patience is right time right place. No need to make things happen before they will.

Maybe immortality could be in this body? However life is happening NOW.

Sharing this exciting development feels good. No one needs to accept my findings.
    However, acting as an immortal matters very much. That I believe this to be true is NECESSARY. We cannot even begin to embrace the unbelievable.

IF you have been feeling the earth shaking REALITY of your immortality and wonder Hum, maybe it COULD be organically biologically physical. Maybe we are meant to take this as a step? I have been collecting some reiteration for the subject. Sonia Barrett and Janni Lloyd I really like:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Placebos Are Getting More Effective. Drug makers Are Desperate to Know Why.

It's not that the old meds are getting weaker, drug developers say. It's as if the placebo effect is somehow getting stronger.
    The fact that an increasing number of medications are unable to beat sugar pills has thrown the industry into crisis. The stakes could hardly be higher. In today's economy, the fate of a long-established company can hang on the outcome of a handful of tests.
    Why are inert pills suddenly overwhelming promising new drugs and established medicines alike? The reasons are only just beginning to be understood. A network of independent researchers is doggedly uncovering the inner workings—and potential therapeutic applications—of the placebo effect. At the same time, drugmakers are realizing they need to fully understand the mechanisms behind it so they can design trials that differentiate more clearly between the beneficial effects of their products and the body's innate ability to heal itself. A special task force of the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health is seeking to stem the crisis by quietly undertaking one of the most ambitious data-sharing efforts in the history of the drug industry. After decades in the jungles of fringe science, the placebo effect has become the elephant in the boardroom.
    Dr. Joe Dispenza explains the scientific research and teaches people to deliberately use this mechanism. This video is Dr. Joe Dispenza speaking to his research colleague Jeffrey Fannin.

Last edited by Delight; 21st May 2019 at 08:58.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), conk (24th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

I am even more certain now than when I started this thread that mundane magic is the technology of the sacred. WE each one with free will and a "life" are the sacred expressing in being an individual aspect of consciousness. But unless you can believe this is true, you won't ever see that aspect IMO.

Through a chain of small events, I sat on the front row center of the Piano Guys concert in Atlanta last night. I had made the intention to be more receptive to receiving GOOD. My co-worker invited me to the concert when her friend canceled. It was an excellent concert.

One song was just for me because I am facing serious challenge to my life.

Quote [Verse 1]
    Doubt is a broken record that plays inside my head
    I try to turn it down, but I can't quite drown it out
    I'm tortured every day, these never-ending worries, pulling on my sleeves
    So many times now I was supposed to tap out
    All the walls would fall down around me
    All anybody would tell me is all that bad news how it's gonna fall through
    But no matter what they say or what they say

[Chorus]
    It's gonna be, gonna be, okay (a a a ay)
    No matter what you've been through here you are
    No matter if you think you're falling apart
    It's gonna be, okay

[Verse 2]
    And there is a battle raging in your heart but you must win
    It comes for all of us, saying we are not enough
    So fight for your life the worlds gonna try
    To sell you some lies
    So many times now I was supposed to tap out
    All the walls would fall down around me
    All anybody would tell me is all that bad news how it's gonna fall through
    But no matter what they say or what they say

[Chrous]
    No matter what you've been through here you are
    No matter if you think you're falling apart
    It's gonna be, okay
    No matter what you've been through here you areNo matter if you think you're falling apart
    It's gonna be, okay

[Outro]
    Woah, woah, woah (it's gonna be, gonna be)
    Woah, woah, woah (it's gonna be, okay)
    Woah, woah, woah (it's gonna be, gonna be)
    Woah, woah, woah (it's gonna be, okay)

I was arrested for growing a few pot plants. My court day comes up on December 13th. I probably will not go to jail but may lose my massage license? I cannot practice at the moment. I have felt loads of fear since the helicopter flew around my back yard and landed. I have released much fear and tension around the issue. One may say I am FORCED to use the technique "feel it to heal it". I did orchestrate the event when I disregarded the ramifications. I take 100% responsibility.

Edit... received 3 years probation, 1800 fine, 10,500 legal fees, 80 hours community service and keep my license plus off my record after 3 years (due ti first offense of any kind)

The ego would like to chew me out and I have trashed some very negative beliefs about myself I never noticed. yet, I hear a small voice saying "You are gonna be OK all ways. My theory is that a problem must be seen to not matter to matter not. Maybe I am crazy but I like this belief and am keeping it. My friend Satya says "All delusions will be corrected".

I actually am feeling myself into a state of graceful anticipation of my life being GOOD.

Knowing, knowing, knowing 100% that all is well is how we THEN see all well IMO. The ego WILL THEN SEE what has already happened. The ego will see "all is well" when we become aligned with that aspect of US where "all well" arises and feel it real.

As I said, I am learning more and more about how my UNCONSCIOUS beliefs lead me hither and thither. I am still half baked (not "baked" like THAT)

Many people are exploring the history of magic. People are culling through all kinds of literatur because IMO we sense deep down that we ARE magical. However we cannot control magic because the ego is the controler and IMO unable to participate except to observe the results.

When miracles happen, like when a woman lifts a car to free her child, it happens in a total alignment of intent with one whole volition... to save her beloved. Or perhaps a person is healed as Anita Moorjani was through her near death experience where she realized her fear and let it go. This weekend I was listening to Bashar who states that CERTAINLY there are all levels experience on earth of heaven to hell available but WE always are the power the expression based on belief.

There may devils but we must lend our energy to them for there to be any physical manifestation of deviltry. The big issue is that our attention is our own laser that shines our light (energy) on the existence of whatever we choose. What we believe exists EXISTS for us.

It may almost be like this... if we all forgot about money, would it exist? Using money is the matrix dream playing a thought form song. Love money or hate it, if it is believed in, it will factor in. No belief and it disppears.

Can billions of individual beings have their own experience. YES. This is so hard to see from the standpoint of the physical that it takes a larger perspective, "off world" in the place where the earth dream is made. Consciousness is US and becoming multidimensional is the way to be hands on.

The ego brainiac is not able to change reality created by memorex. It thinks it knows everything when it really only knows how to react to what already happened before it was aware. Experiemnts have demonstrated that perception of a dot shone on the wall is after the dot appeared. Hindsight and reaction is the provence of an ego RE-Mem Ber-ing the past through Belief in it's reality. The ego also does not like surprise. Change is an unknown element and suspicious.

So another part of us is holder of the source of power and IMO that is the place we send intentions which then are orchestrated by "higher mind". Magic requires setting the intention and forgetting all about it.

There needs to be a receptive space for the unknown. I see it as learning to forget very well. Beliefs stand in the way because we actually block out what is not believable. Our Consciousness creates better with no belief in the way. Joe Dispenza states that he sees people have instantaneous transformation now in his work shops. The meditative practice of becoming no one, no body, no mind leaves a space open for an unknown.

If we are (and I know we are) all fractal aspects of God, choosing intentions then letting go and letting God is letting ourselves be magical IMO.

How? practice practice practice.

Edit

It is May now and I have had my case postponed twice. After some difficulty I have my massage license till the end of 2020 I have been intending that by the time the case comes up before a judge, I will be let off because I was a dumb grandma hippie type growing 3 plants but mercy is greater than justice.

EDIT again:

In the end was agreeable to a less scary charge of felony possession BUT with a pretrial "diversion" so that if I complete 3 years of probation PLUS a big fine and community service, in the end, the felony will be erased.

Such is life....
    Last edited by Delight; 27th September 2020 at 16:03.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Franny (2nd December 2018), Unicorn (2nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd December 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,035 times in 358 posts

Thanks for posting this info. I first heard of Joe Dispenza and Bruce Lipton after listening to Jay Parker, a survivor of satanic ritual abuse, recommend their work. I’ve forgotten about them for awhile now and your thread is a great reminder to go back and look at their work again!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebecca For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Delight (4th December 2018), Franny (2nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd December 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I found this meditation on youtube, it is copyrighted so will be removed. It explains a strategy to change by doing morning and evening sessions on the video.

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Bruce Lipton on 9/27/2020 is AGAIN sharing the message (the one he has been sharing for years) that IF we each take responsibility for the FACT that our health is inherent our own "consciousness cloud" (my words), so MUCH changes in our daily experience.

I wish everyone would listen to this message and think about it.

The rest is here
    Last edited by Delight; 27th September 2020 at 16:12.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ascensionrising (1st October 2020), ClearWater (27th September 2020), wondering (27th September 2020)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

This is the most important time I could ever imagine. We have every resource possible to make a major transition. In January I am going to attend one of Joe Dispenza's advanced workshop. He is at the very leading edge of the practical application of changing consciousness at will. People everywhere are seeing the change in physical form as they change their mind. I think William Henry is also on to something very important. The example of Christ was FOR us that we all might experience ascension.

IMO what we are now immersed in "here" is paradox. To encounter LOVE, we must love.

Through loving GOD as self and neighbor with ALL one's heart and soul and mind, We encounter the power of love and the portal opens. As Christ was said to explain: To enter the eye of the needle, all one must do is LOVE. How WELL THIS WORKS IS SOLE-LY (SOUL-LY) DEPENDENT ON OUR PRACTICE.

I am really supported by the way that information shows up just because I am interested. That is one reason I love the internet. These classes were posted by the seminar organizers.

Quote There once existed a high level of advanced spiritual technology, a Stargate Metaphysics incomprehensible until the present day that was known to ancient Egyptians. The goal of this metaphysics is to transform humans into beings of light preparatory to traveling through the stargates of the gods as star beings or light beings. This is the original Revelation or Secret Wisdom of ancient Egypt we are meant to discover. It was this metaphysics that motivated the construction of the Great Pyramid and other sacred temples as powerful human transfiguration or resurrection machines.

Quote Mysterious coded parchments, buried treasure, secret portals, an enigmatic priest. Welcome to Rennes-le-Chateau, France and one of the world’s greatest mysteries. In this presentation William takes you to the heart of this mystery. He explores the paintings of Nicholas Poussin. Do they reveal the location of the portal to Christ’s Court? Is this the ultimate secret of the cryptic Priory of Sion? Do Poussin’s paintings point to the secrets of the ancient Watchers or Holy Ones being hidden in a massive underground temple beneath the area of Rennes-le-Chateau? Is this the realm where “Blue Apples” grow?

Quote According to Grail lore, the secrets of the Arma Christ or instruments of Christ’s Passion -- the Ascension Kit of secrets of how he manifested his light body or resurrection body -- were discovered by the Knights Templar beneath Solomon’s Temple and taken to Southern France. The symbols of the Arma Christi represent the lost enlightenment teaching of Christianity. Join William as he reveals Mary Magdalene’s role in assembling this Ascension Kit and how we can today, as well.

Quote While the Templars possessed the secrets of the hardware of the Arma Christi, the Cathars possessed the secret code of the ‘software’ or consciousness tools for making it work. This ‘code’ is written in our DNA and is known as the Book of Love. William discusses the ascension teachings of the Cathars of Southern France for activating the spiritual capability of our spiritual DNA and connecting with the superluminal “light beyond light” that transforms us into angels on contact. He sources theseteachings with the Essenes of Qumran. William presents persuasive evidence that, like the Essenes, the Cathars understood themselves to be in the company of mystical angels. Transformation into an angel was their goal.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), ClearWater (6th October 2020)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

FYI Joe Dispenza is still showing what looks like miracles but is science

"Use Your Mind To HEAL THE BODY & Boost Your IMMUNE SYSTEM!" | Joe Dispenza & Mark Hyman
    Aug 25, 2021

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ClearWater (14th September 2021), Harmony (21st January 2023), mab777 (13th September 2021), wondering (18th January 2023)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I have recently become a follower of the interviews on the fabulous Jeffmara Podcast. There are absolutely delicious and nutritive testimonies to thr truth that we are NOT who we are said to be. People actually have more and more personal experiences that show this world is not what we have been trained to see. I highly recommend the information there.

I just tuned in to a twitterspace dedicated to giving vaccine injured people and their experiences a voice. As I was listening, I used a technique that I have been using when exposed to my mundane reality. I am a novice but I think that the technique is meritrious and inspired. It allwos me to energetically digest the streams of information that I observe. I like listening to people and hear their experience. However, some is excruciating to me. My technique facillitates it being "flowed" to source to transmute as I cannot bear it. The emotions of witnessing the huge suffering people feel is terrible. However, I think I am able to learn to witness then energies of this Inverted reality and discharge them The truama I witness is in me. I think I can carry my deep pain to my center of the stillness, void, whatever one would call that zero point and there change can occur

Now I have constructed a model for my imagined technique. As in the Nassim Harriman model, we are toroidal fields embeded in other toroidal fields with which we interact and we cannot think of ourselves as anything less than energetic beings creating a "physical" experience.

I absolutely think we are at a moment where we can use the true informed field to "heal" ANYTHING in our purview. WE may take responsibility for all that we observe as entangled with us and that as we take responsibility, we can offer new information to our field and be a conscious channel for the Universe, God, whatever one calls that FORCE to bring refreshed energy and cleanse our field and we effect our surroundings. I am not afraid of anything because GOD expresses through us and we are learning.

I looked for information to explain what is more feeling than intellectual.

Last edited by Delight; 18th January 2023 at 03:52.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (21st January 2023), wondering (18th January 2023)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I spend so many hours listening to podcasts. I feel in a way I have dialogue with the ideas as I challenge what I hear giving muscle to a POV I am building. I listened to this podcast with Howdie Mckowski. My hypothesis is we ARE in a simulacrum and because I am embracing the torus model, imagine that energy SPIN may explain to me the inversion issue that seems to contrast the polarities in extreme duality. If there was a reversal in spin of the field, is that not a picture of inversion?

I can imagine the spin of the torus reversing and wonder? I have often felt that I want this upside down and inside out and backwards world I see be "reversed" to what I would choose. So, am I reading a script so TERRIBLE that I can learn how to choose? I FEEL besieged at moments with a heavy and fearful energy. SERIOUSLY I have transmuted it by delivering it energetically to the Silence, the void, the singularity. I absolutely sense being relieved of heavy and debilitating energy I can not do anything about... BUT the singularity can do anything. I have SO much love for God and I sincerely truly know the force is operating in my field of being in the valley of the shadow of death.

I think after long reflection that in this "matrix" we do have free will. "I will" is a creative verb. Choice is derived from will. It looks OBVIOUS that there IS learning and experiences which are Valuable! I have heard so many times that outside of this apparent reality of being a human, once we die, this experience is observed as all Ok, no fault. It may include a life review but the judgement becomes self judgement. What haunts me daily is that there is EVIL activity in the world. It looks dire. I feel a never ending pall of pain and as I see more, I MUST have a friend and God IS my friend. I have a personal sense of being in the arms of this force, safe. SO< perhaps I am here to get help to digest all that is NOT benevolent in my whole experience... to move to a new level of experience without all the burden of seeming unending paradox.

It is possible that my whole reality is held within the toroidal field of "I AM". But, WHO AM I?

Quote Who/What Determines Our Reality? w/ Howdie Mickoski

Alfa Vedic

How much of our life and experience is actually a by-product of self-determination? Are most unwittingly following a life-script written by others with less than benevolent intentions? Do these "others" insidiously operate on an unseen plane?

Our guest, Howdie Mickoski, brings deep insight to these questions as a historian, author and spiritual seeker. He is the author of several books, his most recent being "Exit the Cave: Ending the Reincarnation Trap". After 25 years researching ancient civilizations, spiritual traditions and history to reveal the lies within them, now he has turned his attention to the nature of reality itself.

What is history, death, or consciousness? Using movies like Dark City, explorations into the creation stories of the Gnostics and Cathars, Plato's Cave, and the examination of near-death-experiences he hopes to find new pieces of the jigsaw puzzle to locate our true inner power.

"Question your thoughts, beliefs, reality, and the history of this world, think for yourself about what you know and believe, and why you have come to those concepts. "

Be prepared to go deep and be ready for unexpected twists as all topics from the holographic layers of reality beyond the material curtains, the mystery of the hidden sun, and free energy technology in ancient architecture is all up for discussion.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (21st January 2023), wondering (18th January 2023)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Trust the Process is a wonderful message. SOMETHING amazing is burgeoning person by person as we are now. At the same time, we are given so many various others through the internet and I think we are able to learn from them...almost like osmosis so we benefit from their experience.

My insight today is that the victory of refusing to agree to the fear and horror stories reverberates everywhere. All things work for the good of "I am" (Neville Goddard).

Please don't give up on expecting something wonderful in FACT to be present. I experience now that despite being bombarded by horror, we can release and refresh. I thoroughly LOVED this interview. It speaks to me strongly.

What we do for ourselves now so we love ourselves more and more radiates everywhere. If we want to work with unseen forces and are able to trust and surrender., I know the greatest assistance ever possible is FOR us.

Lena's facebook page

A gratitude prayer Lena posted yesterday

Quote Gratitude to Pets ( voiceless) : The Great Creator, the one who formed all life. The one who created seen and unseen worlds, today I would like to show my gratitude for the voiceless in my life. The ones that spoke no word to me but made such an impact on my life. Today I would like to thank each and every soul that manifested itself on my path. Today I would like to show my gratitude to my pets- Present, past and future. I’m so thankful for your attention, I’m so thankful for your purr, I’m so thankful even for your meow. You have taught me how to be there silently. You have taught me that it’s ok to be quite. You have taught me that we don’t have to speak the same language to understand each other. Your grace and forgiveness has no end. I know I didn’t treat you according to the universal law all the time. I know that my ego took over sometimes and I called you mine. Forgive me my ignorance of not knowing better and wanting to hold on to something, to anything, to you. You weren’t mine to keep to begin with or ever. You are your own being and a beautiful soul on this planet. You just are in your animal kingdom of life, in it’s simplicity and unison. I’m so grateful to have had a friend like you! The one who listened to me, the one who comforted me, the one who always was happy to see me without judgement, without a lie or deceit. God blessed me with your presence to comfort my days here, on Earth, to learn compassion, to learn understanding without words- only feeling.
    Today, I recognize how many lessons I’ve been taught by a different species. Today, I realize how simple it can be if there is an unspoken trust between the two. I can see now how two can become one in spirit without any words. Your great teachings never end. I know there still so much for me to learn even though I’m considered the smartest species on Earth ( for today) - sometimes I bow to you and yours kingdom of never changing and never breaking the laws of One and animal kingdom.
    You taught me well and I believe that your great example will thrive in my life. I believe that your presence has helped me evolve to a new level of surrender and unity to walk on this path called life. I know I have treated you wrong sometimes - as a human child- to express my lack of power and let my ego prevail, but today I realize what you truly are! And you’re a magnificent presence nothing short of a miracle in my life. You saves me so many lonely nights, you licked my tears, you blessed me with your soft furr and warm touch of your paw. Your unconditional love is always shown and known. You want to communicate, you want to engage and you want to belong- just like me. Today, I declare that everything that has eyes has soul. Today I declare that everything that makes a sound is alive. Today I declare that everything that grows is intelligent. It doesn’t need to speak my language to be understood or to have the right to live and to love. Today I chose to evolve with the understanding that I don’t have the right to take a life. Today I chose to evolve and respect each and every life on this planet. Today I evolve to learn how to coexist with everything and everyone on the planet Earth because you have as much right to be here as I do and to live freely and happily - just like I do but in your glorious animal kingdom way.
    Last edited by Delight; 21st January 2023 at 04:34.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (21st January 2023), wondering (21st January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2