+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Perpetual motion of the second kind confirmed!

1. Link to Post #1
    Macedonia Avalon Member countertheanimator's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Perpetual motion of the second kind confirmed!

Sorry for the conflict i made ladies and gentleman, but here I come with a positive comeback!

It's just about a year since i have made my first experiment with few magnets, trying to create a perpetual motion machine of the first kind.

It is true that when i was 13 years, or to be specific, last year i began gathering info about perpetual motion and changing the world. It is not easy for sure!

It was just around this time of the year, last year , when me and my friend tested a magnetic device which failed.
    I considered it a successful failure, because we made an experiment for the first time!
    And i wasn't really motivated.

Later we tried to do it again, and we kept failing.
    Unfortunately, by friend stopped working with me. But i resumed creating devices both on paper and in my mind.

And here i am. Proud to tell you that I, confirm the existence of a device which can convert heat to electrical energy!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_motion

Quote This conversion of heat into useful work, without any side effect, is impossible, according to the second law of thermodynamics.
    Nope, i can make evidence that disapproves this. I took a bowl, put some ingredients in it, and added water. The voltage was same:
    0,5V Cold and Hot water. (WRONG, IT WAS 1.5V my mistake. EVEN BETTER!)

But the current. The result amazed me.

Cold: Barely 40mA
    Hot: AMAZING 400mA or 0,4 A.
    The water was like 60 degrees!

But i have made only 1 test and no footage or anything. After i do another (successful) experiment, i will let you know here, and on my blog!

Future Science Technology

(No advertisement intended)

Again, sorry for the conflict i had made.

Good Luck to us all!
    Last edited by countertheanimator; 5th August 2014 at 14:59.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to countertheanimator For This Post:

4evrneo (5th August 2014), Atlas (6th August 2014), Axman (5th August 2014), Billy (5th August 2014), Chip (5th August 2014), Daphne (5th August 2014), ExomatrixTV (26th September 2021), Fairy Friend (5th August 2014), GoodETxSG (8th August 2014), Jake (5th August 2014), Krist (5th August 2014), Lifebringer (5th August 2014), Matisse (7th August 2014), MorningSong (5th August 2014), NancyV (19th November 2014), panopticon (5th August 2014), Peace of Mind (8th August 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (5th August 2014), Pris (19th November 2014), Rocky_Shorz (19th November 2014), Rollo (5th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,473 times in 465 posts

Default Re: Perpetual motion of the second kind confirmed!

Keep up the good work!
    Never give up.
    Good job, and thanks for the post.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

Billy (5th August 2014), countertheanimator (5th August 2014), MorningSong (5th August 2014), NancyV (19th November 2014), panopticon (5th August 2014), Peace of Mind (8th August 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Fantastic! Young people will change this world. Thank you.

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Quote Posted by countertheanimator (here)
    Sorry for the conflict i made ladies and gentleman, but here I come with a positive comeback!

It's just about a year since i have made my first experiment with few magnets, trying to create a perpetual motion machine of the first kind.

It is true that when i was 13 years, or to be specific, last year i began gathering info about perpetual motion and changing the world. It is not easy for sure!

It was just around this time of the year, last year , when me and my friend tested a magnetic device which failed.
    I considered it a successful failure, because we made an experiment for the first time!
    And i wasn't really motivated.

Later we tried to do it again, and we kept failing.
    Unfortunately, by friend stopped working with me. But i resumed creating devices both on paper and in my mind.

And here i am. Proud to tell you that I, confirm the existence of a device which can convert heat to electrical energy!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_motion

Quote This conversion of heat into useful work, without any side effect, is impossible, according to the second law of thermodynamics.
    Nope, i can make evidence that disapproves this. I took a bowl, put some ingredients in it, and added water. The voltage was same:
    0,5V Cold and Hot water.

But the current. The result amazed me.

Cold: Barely 40mA
    Hot: AMAZING 400mA or 0,4 A.
    The water was like 60 degrees!

But i have made only 1 test and no footage or anything. After i do another (successful) experiment, i will let you know here, and on my blog!

Future Science Technology

(No advertisement intended)

Again, sorry for the conflict i had made.

Good Luck to us all!
    Good to hear about you and your friends having fun with science.

Your experiment isn't on your blog. How did you heat the water?

Is this sort of what you were referring to?

You and your friends might be interested in this site to maybe help with your experiments:
    http://www.thermoelectricgenerators.net/

It's referring to peltier devices like these (the 1st is called Stovelite and looks really cool the 2nd one has a very annoying computer voice -- sorry -- but describes the process quite well [don't follow the instructions in this video unless you already know what is being described, potential problems/limitations and above all else - be careful]):

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Atlas (6th August 2014), Billy (5th August 2014), countertheanimator (6th August 2014), NancyV (19th November 2014), Peace of Mind (8th August 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Good for you. My hubby and I recycle speakers and stereos and components. I've been meaning when I've the time from all the stuff, I now do, to put some of those magnets in either a wooden box coated in copper and drop them through to see what happens. One magnet facing the same pole within the enclosure to see if there's a electrical force created inside. I watched a video using a circle antennae, two wires attached to a battery, and a cup was placed in the circle of the antennae. Anything put in the cup, was sent to another dimensional teleportation. I believe You Tube still has it under teleportation, in the Tesla areas of You tube. Excellent and I showed this type of science to my children, at least 6 years back. I'll see if I can find the link, hold on.

Here's one and I think you have to seek out more.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=m8N6kIiRRHQ

As I said a glass was used in the one I saw last and a lemon, egg, and hand teleported and went to another outside cup or bowl or whatever was used. The point is, it exists and there's proof. Our science sucks keeping this technilogical energy source discovery. But you wouldn't need planes, if you could "teleport long distances," would we.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oh, this is the one, I'm rewatching it now. Amazing!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Billy (5th August 2014), Chip (5th August 2014), countertheanimator (6th August 2014), NancyV (19th November 2014), panopticon (5th August 2014), Peace of Mind (8th August 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I've been out of my home for some time. Couldn't get to a PC, to write anything in my blog, or do the second experiment.

The point is, there was no flow of heat as in thermocouples. That is the secret, not thermocouples. I used a new unseen technique.

I will try again today or tomorrow.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to countertheanimator For This Post:

NancyV (20th November 2014), panopticon (7th August 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

What you did was actually bend space-time and opened a wormhole. Yes, magnets can do that. Open wormholes.

And I have everything ready, i just have to find some time, since i am kind of sick right now and i am going out of town for a day.

P.S The materials for the experiment were under 1$! (0.7$!!!)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to countertheanimator For This Post:

NancyV (20th November 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

I've been out of my home for some time. Couldn't get to a PC, to write anything in my blog, or do the second experiment.

The point is, there was no flow of heat as in thermocouples. That is the secret, not thermocouples. I used a new unseen technique.

G'day CTA,

I do hope you feel better soon.

It is good to hear that you are going to have more on your blog than the one article quoting space.com.

I look forward to your posting of a more detailed explanation as to what you are talking about.

A video of the experiment would be good as well as what your ingredients are that you add to the water. That is if they play an important part in the hypothesis underlying your experimentation process/methodology.

You and your friends may also be interested in this:
    Graphene Battery Turns Ambient Heat Into Electric Current (article based on paper available here)

Keep up the good work and having fun with science.

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

countertheanimator (7th August 2014), NancyV (20th November 2014), Peace of Mind (8th August 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)

G'day CTA,

I do hope you feel better soon.

It is good to hear that you are going to have more on your blog than the one article quoting space.com.

I look forward to your posting of a more detailed explanation as to what you are talking about.

A video of the experiment would be good as well as what your ingredients are that you add to the water. That is if they play an important part in the hypothesis underlying your experimentation process/methodology.

You and your friends may also be interested in this:
    Graphene Battery Turns Ambient Heat Into Electric Current (article based on paper available here)

Keep up the good work and having fun with science.

-- Pan
    Hmm, well I am back on the track, everything is set up and It's planned to be tested again sometime tomorrow.

As a matter of fact, the main ingredient is water+baking soda or Magnesium Chloride, which is better, in fact.

You see, the post you linked there, is in fact pretty much the same thing as my invention, except the fact that mine is kind of better, because water plus electrolyte has more ions than air.

As you can see in the comments, people, or so called Internet Scientists (Read: Badly educated people), are writing some stupid things. Magnetic fields. Really?
    If it's magnetic fields, explain my invention. Oh wait, they can't.

Never mind. I actually found a similar device even before i had in plan to make mine. It was pretty much the same design, but it was called solar cell. Homemade solar cell. But due to the limit of the mainstream scientists, they were afraid to go further.

As far as i can tell, the movement of the water is actually movement of the ions in the water which is doing the same thing that happens when electricity passes through the water + electrolyte.
    Ions move (just as electrons do) and conduct electricity.

But now, as much as i know, two things can actually happen.
    1. The device drains all of the heat energy generating electricity with almost 100% efficiency. Thus violating the second law of thermodynamics.
    2.The device does not drain the whole heat energy, but does it with an efficiency of almost 90%. Later the water evaporates, which at a larger scale can be used to move a Tesla turbine which can produce even more electricity, thus violating both the first and second law of thermodynamics.

Both of these are satisfying enough, but the second one can be more useful.
    The first one can bring a whole new level of supercooling and faster silent and better computer coolers. And make the prices of today's solar cells pretty funny. It can make you get energy independent pretty easy.

To be honest, my view is not really on this right now, but looking for a new way to focus sunlight on one point without moving the cells. It is possible, if you have the right mind.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to countertheanimator For This Post:

Peace of Mind (8th August 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Not just as I promised, but i wrote an article and added pictured of the experiment.
    I did made videos, but you'd hear me sniff on like every 10 seconds. I said i am sick.
    Future Science Technology Post 2

19. The Following User Says Thank You to countertheanimator For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (19th November 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Hi Counter... this thread and your experiments are very interesting: sunlight & gravity are not the separate things we think or taught they are

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Hi Counter... this thread and your experiments are very interesting: sunlight & gravity are not the separate things we think or taught they are
    Can't really seem to understand what you mean.

Only that i can't tell a word until i am certain.

22. Link to Post #13
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Perpetuum mobiles of the first kind and Perpetuum mobiles of the sekond kind are impossible. But, it is very possible a new unknown sourse of energy. For example, when we selves put 10 J energy into our Apparatus and simultaneously unknown source give 90 J energy, we shall receive 100 J energy in outlet. Since we don't know about this energy-source, it may seem the Violation of the Law of Energy Conservation to us.

I do not disprove your results. I disprove the Explanation of results as Violation of physical laws.

And I can propose other Explanation: physical vacuum works. Official science believe, that physical vacuum has practically no energy. Alternative science says, that energy of physical vacuum is the very greate in Universe. I am sure, that your results could be explaned with this point of view.

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

PMA generators put off extreme heat at high RPMs, a company in Australia has a water heater that uses heat from the coils.

they are using hot water in the household, but creating energy from the heat would be a huge step.

these are wind mill generators

redesigned so all parts float in magnetics so there is no drag is can be run by a magnetic wheel.

with no drag, it can spin up to 25,000 RPM, sliding it into the coils, creates the energy but adds drag, that's where the intense heat comes from, the coils can be submerged in water while operating while keeping the magnetic wheel spinning in air.

MIT came up with an alloy that turns heat directly to energy, but it isn't perfected enough for market yet, creating coils of this alloy will bring the generator far beyond perpetual.

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by IGOR PROKHOROV (here)
    Perpetuum mobiles of the first kind and Perpetuum mobiles of the sekond kind are impossible. But, it is very possible a new unknown sourse of energy. For example, when we selves put 10 J energy into our Apparatus and simultaneously unknown source give 90 J energy, we shall receive 100 J energy in outlet. Since we don't know about this energy-source, it may seem the Violation of the Law of Energy Conservation to us.

I do not disprove your results. I disprove the Explanation of results as Violation of physical laws.

And I can propose other Explanation: physical vacuum works. Official science believe, that physical vacuum has practically no energy. Alternative science says, that energy of physical vacuum is the very greate in Universe. I am sure, that your results could be explaned with this point of view.
    there is 70 watts of power in every square foot of air surrounding us.

The Guru's of physics say using this energy will cause a collapse in the system holding everything together...

they admitted the energy exists, now we have the technology to observe how this energy continuously refills in the atmosphere around us...

solar streams of energy pouring out of the sun, or is it the sunflares...

or is this an energy, that isn't being talked of...

it is time to study it further

25. Link to Post #16
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

I'd say there is way more than 70 watts of power per square foot.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

seko (20th November 2014)

27. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,207 times in 2,396 posts

Hey, you're back! Awesome.
    "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Well, technically, heat and mechanical energy are the same.
    I noticed that if you continuously stir the bowl of water (with soda), you'll be getting a continuous voltage. The faster you stir, the bigger the voltage.
    I think it's same for the heating, but i haven't made any maths yet, and unless i get professional help, i'll do it for about 8 years. :/

Quote Perpetuum mobiles of the first kind and Perpetuum mobiles of the sekond kind are impossible. But, it is very possible a new unknown sourse of energy. For example, when we selves put 10 J energy into our Apparatus and simultaneously unknown source give 90 J energy, we shall receive 100 J energy in outlet. Since we don't know about this energy-source, it may seem the Violation of the Law of Energy Conservation to us.

As much as i like physics, i have to disagree with the first law. It's illogical. I just think that it's impossible to reach 100%. Passing 100% is possible, but not in a way we know.
    I disagree with every "free energy" video on the web. Those "devices" only give their creators free money, not energy.

And for the energy source we don't know....The lowest energy state is absolute 0? Well, no.
    A quantum gas actually fell in a lower energy state than absolute 0. Correct me if i'm wrong, but if it's a lower energy state than absolute zero, it could capture the energy of the vacuum. The quantum fluctuations. Since they are infinite and violate the first law of thermodynamics, such device could capture the energy and heat itself. (The quantum gas was brought to that state by actually heating it). If it get more energy than it needs to heat itself, it's already self-sustainable and i can say - infinite source of energy.

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Hey, you're back! Awesome.
    !

29. The Following User Says Thank You to countertheanimator For This Post:

Hughe (1st December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread