+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: How to spot the aliens that walk among us..

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: How to spot the aliens that walk among us..

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    There's one here at this forum and I know that with absolute certainty. Of course I never would have guessed it before but it's funny how this thread pops up in this forum today when just a few days ago, I had a revelation about an experience I had one time of a being popping in one time in 2013 only to find that that entity is actually here posting in this forum. That member is either the host of that entity or it's the actual entity posing as a human.
    It's XYZ. I'm sure he will deny it though.... adamantly. This is not a joke.

I would not want another to place their label on me.

For one thing, it is for each of us to discover in our own time and comfort level. For some, coming out in such a public manner may cause psychological harm.

Most importantly, it’s my personal decision and mine alone to make as to whether I’m prepared share that information in such a pubic way.

Respectfully,
    RunningDeer <3

UPDATE: Hi Roisin, I see that you've deleted the name/post. Much, much appreciation. ox

I'll delete above as well. Can Flash or a Mod delete the name from Flash's post, too? Or any posts that pertains to this topic.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th August 2014 at 11:59.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

<8> (6th August 2014), Kindling (6th August 2014), Roisin (6th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,717 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    There's one here at this forum and I know that with absolute certainty. Of course I never would have guessed it before but it's funny how this thread pops up in this forum today when just a few days ago, I had a revelation about an experience I had one time of a being popping in one time in 2013 only to find that that entity is actually here posting in this forum. That member is either the host of that entity or it's the actual entity posing as a human.
    It's xy. I'm suz re he will deny it though.... adamantly. This is not a joke.

For one thing, it is for each of us to discover in our own time and comfort level. For some, coming out in such a public manner may cause psychological harm.

Most importantly, it’s my personal decision and mine alone to make as to whether I’m prepared share that information in such a pubic way.

Respectfully,
    RunningDeer <3
    you know Roisin, I am born here from a mom and a dad and know my ancestry for hundreds of years back, all farmers and fur traders, etc. Yet, i have piercing eyes when in shape and I am fast enough in my mind. A regular human being who likes life and had enough difficulties in life to want to be happy and not mind the small stuff.

Yet, because i am not always in the drama of others (altough much to often still to my taste), some do think I am not "normal" and maybe ET. Well, if I am, it is the soul, because everything seems human to me.

I would not judge someone from their behaviors or my own interpreration.

However, yes, as Jackovest says, an ET would be telepatic most of the time and it is definitely the path I would use to decipher, knowing very well that some will block any telepatic communication not to be detected, and that i have to pay attention because i am not used to telepatic communications. And then, there is this whole array of different human beings who have an array of problems that makes them seem like ET, starting with some forms of autism, going to other neurological disorders and finally to physical disorders.

If XYZ is denying, I will let him with this, but if he is an ET, please XYZ, sent me a pm.
    Last edited by Flash; 6th August 2014 at 03:03.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

<8> (6th August 2014), Roisin (6th August 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Ok, I will do that but first need to retrieve a bit of evidence I have on this. Give me a hour and I'll PM you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

<8> (6th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Respectfully,
    RunningDeer <3
    you know Roisin, I am born here from a mom and a dad and know my ancestry for hundreds of years back, all farmers and fur traders, etc. Yet, i have piercing eyes when in shape and I am fast enough in my mind. A regular human being who likes life and had enough difficulties in life to want to be happy and not mind the small stuff.

Yet, because i am not always in the drama of others (altough much to often still to my taste), some do think I am not "normal" and maybe ET. Well, if I am, it is the soul, because everything seems human to me.

However, yes, as Jackovest says, an ET would be telepatic most of the time and it is definitely the path I would use to decipher, knowing very well that some will block any telepatic communication not to be detected, and that i have to pay attention because i am not used to telepatic communications. And then, there is this whole array of different human beings who have an array of problems that makes them seem like ET, starting with some forms of autism, going to other neurological disorders and finally to physical disorders.

If XYZ is denying, I will let him with this, but if he is an ET, please XYZ, sent me a pm.
    Flash are you able and/or willing to delete the person's name from my quoted message? What I did was to replace the name with "XYZ". Or a simpler way is to delete the quoted parts of your post.

Thanks in advance,
    Paula <3

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

<8> (6th August 2014), Flash (6th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

So there are humanoid looking ET's who are walking amongst us then there are us ET souls with these human bodies. Personally I can hold eye contact only for a brief moment at a time, there is too much sensory overload for me. Of course there sometimes are eyes which are mesmerizing and I almost get hypnotized just by lookig at them, but I don't want to look for too long because it might be interpreted wrongly.

Though it's not the same thing with animals, I could look at them for countless of hours at a time. The eyes are the mirror of the soul and "the supreme being is looking from behind every eyes"...
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

<8> (6th August 2014), Frank V (6th August 2014), Kindling (6th August 2014), Limor Wolf (6th August 2014), PurpleLama (6th August 2014), Roisin (6th August 2014), RunningDeer (6th August 2014), william r sanford72 (6th August 2014)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Flash are you able and/or willing to delete the person's name from my quoted message? What I did was to replace the name with "XYZ". Or a simpler way is to delete the quoted parts of your post.

Thanks in advance,
    Paula <3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th August 2014 at 02:44.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

<8> (6th August 2014), annacherie (7th August 2014), Roisin (6th August 2014)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

done................

Respectfully,
    RunningDeer <3

Thanks in advance,
    Paula <3

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

<8> (6th August 2014), Roisin (6th August 2014), RunningDeer (6th August 2014)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Here's the intelligence that showed up that I am connecting to that individual. I did a sketch of that being immediately after I saw it.

It seemed completely benevolent and for some reason, it had a semi-transparent cloth over its eyes. It actually materialized in front of me. The being itself was not transparent.
    Last edited by Roisin; 6th August 2014 at 03:50.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

<8> (6th August 2014), Agape (6th August 2014), Frank V (6th August 2014), Rollo (6th August 2014), RunningDeer (6th August 2014), william r sanford72 (6th August 2014), Wind (7th August 2014)

17. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

I find this post fascinating considering most folks don't like looking into my eyes, or when they do, they totally wig out on me weeks later. Especially females.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 6th August 2014 at 14:44.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

<8> (6th August 2014), karelia (9th August 2014), Kindling (6th August 2014), Roisin (6th August 2014), RunningDeer (6th August 2014), william r sanford72 (6th August 2014)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

This thread is very interesting!

Apart from an eye contact that we are not sure if it is the right method to know if the being is alien to this planet.
    It seems that our general feeling around this beings is good indicator and we should trust it more.
    I guess some alien visitors are capable to fake their state to suit the situation.

Anyway would be great to know how to spot them to start doing our own exchange of information.
    To know them better and don't leave it to the "ruling elite" and the guys from alphabet agency.

Rollo
    "Love is a portal to God"
    Rollo

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

<8> (6th August 2014), annacherie (7th August 2014), Frank V (6th August 2014), Roisin (6th August 2014), RunningDeer (6th August 2014)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

It's considered impolite not to look someone into the eyes once in a while were l live esp in job Interviews you should maintain eye contact.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

<8> (6th August 2014), annacherie (7th August 2014), donk (6th August 2014), RunningDeer (6th August 2014)

23. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    When people break eye contact, it is not necessarily out of fear. It's just that eye contact (of any kind) can be very intense and induces a momentary shyness - a sense of vulnerability or exposure, or both. It's a normal neuro-psychological response to turn away, and especially so even among people on the autism spectrum, such as myself.

Hi Aragorn and thanks for sharing.

Your quote here is still just a thought, like all the thoughts that makes us do "ALL" the things we do.
    You of course are entitled to your view as we all are..
    I am sorry but you are wrong about that. A lack of (sustained) eye contact among people on the autism spectrum is listed in the DSM-IV and the new DSM-5, and the explanation for this is as I gave it, namely that it is a neuro-psychological reaction. Being on the spectrum myself, I can fully corroborate with that.

Thanks for your respons Aragorn..

Quote You of course are entitled to your view as we all are
    And you answered "You are wrong" I obviously have no right to my own view!??
    Of course you do. But there is a distinct difference between an opinion and factual evidence based upon many years of (still ongoing) research.

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,467 times in 4,625 posts

Some healers can see that , more precisely those who are good diagnostics . Xray vision and other types of ( real ) good insight . Even some old style MDs have this because they have seen thousands of people and are focused on the 'inside' of you rather than 'outside' .
    Also , if you are in family ..and have parents or siblings, at least one of them - the one with closer bounds will know it or see it even if they're refusing it, intellectually and out worldly , at the same time .

It's hard to say 'how they see it' because I've happened to experienced the phenomenon always from the other observation end , at the end .
    I did not understand myself fully , as kid and growing up and even when I thought I did ,
    I still had independent psychics, healers and doctors telling me I don't look from deep inside as human being and there's something entirely different about me and not what I think it is.
    I did not understand what they mean at that time . The curious thing about it is that some of the best healers are out worldly , very 'earthy ' typed humans , well grounded people ..yet .. they can see things , even things they have no idea about and they see them straight .

But , they usually need to have the 'object' in front of them . If these 'experiments' are done on distance there's quite large number of failures coming in.

There may be physical features that depend on nature of the particular ET race . The reason why any ET can hide so well here is because mankind is so variable ..

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

<8> (6th August 2014), annacherie (7th August 2014), Flash (6th August 2014), Kindling (6th August 2014), Roisin (28th August 2014), RunningDeer (6th August 2014), Wind (7th August 2014)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

When people break eye contact, it is not necessarily out of fear. It's just that eye contact (of any kind) can be very intense and induces a momentary shyness - a sense of vulnerability or exposure, or both. It's a normal neuro-psychological response to turn away, and especially so even among people on the autism spectrum, such as myself.

Your quote here is still just a thought, like all the thoughts that makes us do "ALL" the things we do.
    You of course are entitled to your view as we all are..
    I am sorry but you are wrong about that. A lack of (sustained) eye contact among people on the autism spectrum is listed in the DSM-IV and the new DSM-5, and the explanation for this is as I gave it, namely that it is a neuro-psychological reaction. Being on the spectrum myself, I can fully corroborate with that.

Of course you do. But there is a distinct difference between an opinion and factual evidence based upon many years of (still ongoing) research.

That's your point of view..
    Life just "IS", and we are all witness it unfold, through the expression of the believed separation, that creates everything we experience.

27. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Your quote here is still just a thought, like all the thoughts that makes us do "ALL" the things we do. You of course are entitled to your view as we all are..

So you are saying that decades of neurological and psychological research, in combination with my own corroboration as an autistic individual (with a non-human albeit humanoid soul) on account of my reasons for avoiding prolonged eye contact are in fact all wrong, because your own opinion is that beings whose souls are not from Earth do not avoid eye contact while Earth-bound humans do, and that's it?

I'm sorry, but if you're going to be investigating an issue by way of an open discussion, then you're going to have to do better than dismissing scientifically and empirically proven facts as just somebody's personal opinion. It's dishonest, because it leaves the door open for dismissing everyone's posts on the subject at hand as being mere personal opinions, so that you can regard your own opinion as dogma.

28. Link to Post #56
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Here's the intelligence that showed up that I am connecting to that individual. I did a sketch of that being immediately after I saw it.

It seemed completely benevolent and for some reason, it had a semi-transparent cloth over its eyes. It actually materialized in front of me. The being itself was not transparent.
    Projections like that as often as not are coming directly from ourselves. It is possible such a thing was pointing out that you are blinded somehow, in some way you can't see. Look at yourself and ask, what could you be missing? I see sh!t all the time, and mostly I learn from it. The excited response that comes from believing every little thing is some ED/ET encounter is exactly what would shut down the contact if it actually were an ET/ED encounter. See? So much of our psychic environment is of similar substance of dreams, and speaks through the same language of symbol, so it may be a worthy endeavor to analyze it as such.

Not picking on you, more of a public service announcement that happened to use you and your picture here as an example.

29. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Your quote here is still just a thought, like all the thoughts that makes us do "ALL" the things we do. You of course are entitled to your view as we all are..

So you are saying that decades of neurological and psychological research, in combination with my own corroboration as an autistic individual (with a non-human albeit humanoid soul) on account of my reasons for avoiding prolonged eye contact are in fact all wrong, because your own opinion is that beings whose souls are not from Earth do not avoid eye contact while Earth-bound humans do, and that's it?

I'm sorry, but if you're going to be investigating an issue by way of an open discussion, then you're going to have to do better than dismissing scientifically and empirically proven facts as just somebody's personal opinion. It's dishonest, because it leaves the door open for dismissing everyone's posts on the subject at hand as being mere personal opinions, so that you can regard your own opinion as dogma.
    You and I Aragorn both know that eye contact is different for people with neurological impairments or with people from different cultures Africans from Erythria for example cannot look at a person in authority in the eyes at all. When in Canada, they are told by immigration officers to look in peoples eyes if they want to get jobs, and yet, they have problems to do it, it is so ingrained in the culture.

I saw one woman looking at me trying to make eye contact with her eyes while her whole head would turn away sideways, she had to bring the head back, it was that difficult - i was in authority in her mind and she would not look at me in the eyes. I saw a manager blasting one of her employee because she would not look at her into her eyes, to discover that the employee was Asian and could not, in her culture, out of respect, look into a Superior's eye.

So please 8, base your analysis on something else than eye contacts - this is silly and does not look good on you if you maintain something that has been proven wrong again and again. Eye contact avoidance does not mean ETs.

And please, do take our experience into it as valid, not as an opinion, but as valid factually based. Stop insulting our intelligence by saying "it is your opinion".

If you want all the data of research into it, for cultural behaviors, look at the research done by Dr Geer Hofstede, adviser to the UN in the matter, (Google it) you will find it on the internet.

For autism and neurological impairment versus eye contact, Google "eye contact and autism" and you will have thousands of research articles.

So stop playing the "it is your opinion" game please.
    Last edited by Flash; 6th August 2014 at 15:51.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

<8> (6th August 2014), annacherie (7th August 2014), Carmen (7th August 2014), Frank V (6th August 2014)

31. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

[QUOTE=<8>;861591]
    Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    This is an imprtant topic. But i feel there is a huge grey area. Not all is black and white. Beware of the epidemic of sociopathy of today. A sociopath is known to give long uninterrupted stares to maintain control over someone.
    This has nothing to do with fear. It is about identification of a species. I was however married to a sociopath and i know for fact from that experience and from research that the stare is a control mechanism for sociopaths. I just dont want people to confuse the two when trying to make a id of an otherworldly. I happen to think that basing an id from a long unbroken eye contact is irresponsible and that there could be other characteristics that need to be paid attention to.

I

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

annacherie (7th August 2014), Flash (6th August 2014), Frank V (6th August 2014), Kindling (6th August 2014), RunningDeer (6th August 2014), Wind (7th August 2014)

33. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You and I Aragorn both know that eye contact is different for people with neurological impairments or with people from different cultures Africans from Erythria for example cannot look at a person in authority in the eyes at all. When in Canada, they are told by immigration officers to look in peoples eyes if they want to get jobs, and yet, they have problems to do it, it is so ingrained in the culture.

I saw one woman looking at me trying to make eye contact with her eyes while her whole head would turn away sideways, she had to bring the head back, it was that difficult - i was in authority in her mind and she would not look at me in the eyes. I saw a manager blasting one of her employee because she would not look at her into her eyes, to discover that the employee was Asian and could not, in her culture, out of respect, look into a Superior's eye.

[...]
    Indeed, Flash, and I would also like to point at the video of Bill Ryan in which he explains that at least the reptilians whom the US military are dealing with will react very violently towards someone who looks at them directly, not to mention establishing eye contact. Said person would surely end up as a quick snack in between for those particular reptilians, because they regard themselves as royalty and expect to be treated as such by everyone in the universe.

The first part of that video interview can be found here, as well as on the main Avalon Forum page:

34. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Hi Aragorn...

I like you to know that I am grateful for your effort to explain how you see things, and I really respect you for that.
    The question is, are you capable of respecting my point of view?
    Life just "IS", and we are all witness it unfold, through the expression of the believed separation, that creates everything we experience.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Kindling (6th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast