+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Federal Reserve - Gone

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Default Federal Reserve - Gone

I thought that title would get your attention, so let's make it so. If all Avalonians did this, it just might work:

Imagine the Federal Reverse Building with all of it's tenticles curling up inside the building, retracting, getting smaller, the whole damn building and system shrinking, shrinking until it is nothing but a little ball that is blown away out into space and it's energy to be recycled and reused for the greater good.

Wonder what would happen IF ALL OF US did this every day...... who knows? There are enough of us.

Edit: No emotion at all. No words. None. Add nothing else to it, just the image shrinking....and a 'feeling' of greater good.
    Last edited by MargueriteBee; 7th August 2014 at 17:11.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

<8> (7th August 2014), conk (8th August 2014), Daphne (7th August 2014), donk (7th August 2014), Frank V (7th August 2014), Kimberley (7th August 2014), Maia Gabrial (11th August 2014), markoid (8th August 2014), OBwan (7th August 2014), Peace of Mind (11th August 2014), PurpleLama (7th August 2014), Richard S. (8th August 2014), RunningDeer (8th August 2014), shadowstalker (11th August 2014), Sidney (8th August 2014), sigma6 (7th August 2014), spiritguide (7th August 2014), StandingWave (8th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (8th August 2014), T Smith (8th August 2014), TargeT (7th August 2014), wnlight (8th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default Re: Federal Reserve - Gone

I like that idea, but it's the same as getting rid of "Israel" or any other magical construct. We give the "institution" by believing in it. It is a faith based system, and WE are the reason IT can be the problem.

When we recognize that there are individuals, making decisions, hiding behind an artificial construct...instead of believing that the "Federal Reserve" actually has the ability to do anything, to make free will choices, maybe then we can get somewhere?

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Don't knock it til you try it.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

cursichella1 (8th August 2014), donk (7th August 2014), Frank V (7th August 2014), Sidney (8th August 2014), sigma6 (7th August 2014), spiritguide (7th August 2014), wnlight (8th August 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,242 times in 763 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    I like that idea, but it's the same as getting rid of "Israel" or any other magical construct. We give the "institution" by believing in it. It is a faith based system, and WE are the reason IT can be the problem.

When we recognize that there are individuals, making decisions, hiding behind an artificial construct...instead of believing that the "Federal Reserve" actually has the ability to do anything, to make free will choices, maybe then we can get somewhere?
    I'm with Donk. Not that I know where to draw the line, because I don't. I applaud your efforts, though! Seeking solutions puts us halfway there, you know?

I may be way off, but I've sort of settled into this kind of thinking...There's a point where focusing is actually strengthening to the institution and those within it. It's basically 'admitting' that, yes, they have the power, something we want to shrink down. Just acknowledging their "currency" by using it is empowering.

Look at the hyperfocus of the world on Israel and their atrocious behavior in Gaza. If anything, Israel is emboldened by being the focus of such attention, regardless if it is pro or con. And the two sides don't cancel each other out, either. On the contrary, it creates this pitiful weakness of all of the focusers, similar to what our two party system has created in the American people. The people focus-focus-focus-for-nothing-nothing-nothing, yet the divider gains in power.

Besides, the Federal Reserve is just a tool of other, more powerful institutions and entities, and actually a necessary evil at the moment because it is pseudo holding things together. Imagine the Federal Reserve being shut down while we still have these evil, greedy Bozo's at the helm of the Nation? It seems the better course would be exchanging the Bozo's for awakened, smart, representative managers who would in turn quickly dismantle, replace and/or reinvent everything that's wrong, including the Federal Reserve system.

There is another way that is the most effective, peaceful way that will null all that's wrong, and it probably has something to do with mathematics, measures of energy, symbolism, meditation, deepening our own awareness and f@%#ing with 'them' in unexpected ways. Like getting along, creating our own, local means of exchange, growing more of our own foods, becoming less dependent on (and addicted to) technology, television, movies, taking more time for ourselves with family, exposing religion, etc. Using peer pressure and honest 'outing' to effect change.

Using their own methods against them. Personally protecting ourselves and those we can help from evil infiltration or influence. Their largest gains have occurred most recently, as we've embraced their new, slick gadgetry, most unnecessary and all have sped everything up so fast that most of humanity can't keep up or does so at their own peril. Our harnassing and distribution of free energy, everywhere, along those lines...

I'm sure there's more and believe that although the aforementioned set the direction in our favor, there is one very simple thing that would completely void out their strength. Something obvious and simple yet hidden by their many distractions, making us very oblivious to it being available to us.

(And no, I don't believe it is "kill them with kindness"...lol, though many do believe sending love their way may be a solution...)

That one thing is the key...taking us back to mathematics, symbolism, energy...it is in there somewhere.
    Last edited by cursichella1; 8th August 2014 at 02:14.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Listen and learn. Tonight's episode 277.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=39904&cmd=tc
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

observer (8th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Fabulous idea. And first thete was thought.
    We know what happens if nobody tries it. Nothing, of course.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

MargueriteBee (11th August 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Ok I tried it, you're right, it feels good to pretend it is some sort of monster you can wish and away and form an intent to shrivel up and go away...then I stopped lying to myself and recognized it is really a set of individuals making decisions...so I visualized everyone stopped giving the magical thought form so much power instead.

It worked just as well, but felt even better. At least I wasn't following the program they implanted to protect themselves from our view (and real, practical action)

12. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Wow, I can see that even on Avalon this was a waste of effort.

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I most heartilyt agree with you, MargueriteBee. Not a complete waste of time. It's just that some don't understand how it works. It's better than giving it power by speaking how it controls our lives. Along with your visualization, a SPOKEN Command to the affect should be added to it:

"The powers of the Federal Reserve are diminished forever. It's tentacles are forever severed from wherever they've been attached. All the money is returned to the rightful owners, the American People."

Our words and visualizations are more powerful than any magic construct. That's just what we are....

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Nice. It also wouldn't hurt if more people became more aware and involved. A lot of people just don't know. I'm sure if most of the nation actually understood how failing, flawed, and corrupt the Fed reserve was... it would be gone by now. We still have to make it our biz to shed light on this dark entity that's sucking the life out of everyone.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

It doesn't work that way, while it's true that we can create things with thought alone the consciousness for it has to be in place, that's where the change happens, in our consciousness, and this does not come from trying to control the world since the world is only a reflection. When I try to control the world it shows that I believe I don't have the power to choose, which will then create a reflection of powerlessness.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rich For This Post:

donk (12th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread