+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Russell Brand: Time for a spiritual revolution

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,304 times in 916 posts

Default Re: Russell Brand: Time for a spiritual revolution

So I Went On Fox News And This Happened...

326,625 views Mar 15, 2023
    “We have lost Russell Brand. This once-sexy communist has become an American culture wars pundit.” Thanks New Statesman. Let’s see how my recent appearances on Fox News back up that claim, shall we?----

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th July 2023), Jambo (6th April 2023), jaybee (15th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Mar 16, 2023 #TheJimmyDoreShow 8 min.
    Fox News is well-known as a fount of right-wing commentary and a brick wall defending the Republican party at all costs. Yet twice recently Fox has invited on guests — specifically Kat Timpf and Russell Brand — who used the Fox airwaves to express the truth that there is very little substantive difference between the two parties and they both serve the oligarchy and serve to prevent organizing among the masses against the elites who actually run our society.

Jimmy and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger wonder why this kind of commentary is allowed on Fox News but would never make the air on CNN or MSNBC. ----

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th July 2023), jaybee (16th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Guardian's HIT PIECE On Russell Brand And His 'Descent Into CONSPIRACY THEORIES': Brie & Robby--15/3/23 --9 min.-----

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th July 2023), jaybee (16th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    Guardian's HIT PIECE On Russell Brand And His 'Descent Into CONSPIRACY THEORIES': Brie & Robby--15/3/23 --9 min.-----{video above}
    He must be doing well and making an impression if the wokey, Deep Statey mouthpiece, The Guardian, is smearing him...

This one is funny... Debbie Wasserman Schultz is so awful she's like a comic baddie and Russell gives her the treatment.... lol

You’ve Gotta Be F**king Kidding Me(17:14)

Quote 15 Mar 2023 #twitter #congress #censorship
    Reaction House Democrats attempting to savage Matt Taibbi and Michael Shellenberger over their part in the Twitter files revelations

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th July 2023), gini (16th March 2023), Vangelo (16th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

--You're NOT ALLOWED To Say THIS About Jan 6th | with Dr. Cornel West--Mar 19, 2023 --17 min--
    Here's my conversation with Dr. Cornel West where we discussed how people from all political and cultural persuasions can come together as one.--

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gini For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th July 2023)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

--Guardian Authors Pen Op-Ed ATTACKING Comedian Russell Brand For Touting ---CONSPIRACY THEORIES- 15/3/23--9 min--

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gini For This Post:

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

---3/4.23--
    Russell Brand visits Club Random. Bill and Russell discuss the difference between hedonism and addiction, how they each define joy, America in pain, pondering vs. partying, religion and the curtailing of inquiry, the greatest threat to America, the concept of enlightened self-interest, Joe Rogan’s work ethic, MSNBC vs. Fox News, and their mutual admiration of Dave Rubin.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gini For This Post:

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

-Russell Brand FINALLY Opens Up: Escaping A Lifetime Of Anxiety, Addiction & Finding Love!

437,368 views Jun 29, 2023 ,1.41 min- All The Diary Of A CEO Episodes
    In this new episode Steven sits down with actor, comedian, and activist Russell Brand.

0:00 Intro
    02:54 Your early context
    09:05 What would have made you feel more valued?
    15:19 Do you feel sorry for your younger self?
    16:44 What direction would you have gone in instead?
    19:11 Spirituality
    22:55 What was wrong with what you used to be looking for?
    26:00 How can we change ourselves?
    34:26 Why should you question authority?
    39:50 How did the departure of your father affect you?
    43:31 The struggles your mother went through
    47:36 Is this the reason Andrew Tate is so popular?
    52:20 Are you optimistic people can put their differences behind them?
    56:40 How do we get a collective society?
    01:01:40 How do you personally live?
    01:07:14 Can we overcome our issues or are we just managing them?
    01:11:19 Your relationship with work
    01:16:49 What are you working on improving?
    01:18:42 Your religion explained
    01:22:44 Romantic love
    01:25:39 Your journey of fatherhood
    01:29:16 The main lessons you teach your children
    01:31:29 Why do you speak in the way you do?
    01:32:34 Your new show
    01:36:30 The last guest's question

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

ClearWater (5th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th July 2023)

17. Link to Post #69
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

]Russell brand were do we start with him.... my god...what a sad indictment on the dystopia we call reality..

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PlasmaVortex (here)
    ]Russell brand were do we start with him.... my god...what a sad indictment on the dystopia we call reality..
    Whats wrong with his opinions ?Did you watch the interview?

19. Link to Post #71
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What's wrong with his opinions ?Did you watch the interview?
    I have studied this creature for many years...he's married to a Rothschild affiliate, he's been created by the 'illuminati' controlled Fabian society that advocates/pushes/spearheads the 'communitarian' revolution here in Britain when the time comes.. Must i continue on? he has been in movies/series since he was a kid, that's not a coincidence its a bloody damning indictment. He's literally an agent of chaos and a satanic apathetic apparatchik promoting willful ignorance by mixing truth with lies and then bundling it together in a clever sophistry package. sadly my friend he's Limited hangout at best. Here in Britain he tried to be a truther then turned around and said vote labour and was thus duly attacked, thereby killing his truther career, although he trying to influence this sphere again.. strange how people just go along with it. Real problem people aren't on youtube anymore and even some of the ones that aren't are still phony aswell so it is difficult

"I think i hope for the collateral carnage, battle Avalons hardest, takeout the forums trash and garbage". -Plasma Vortex 2023

https://redice.tv/red-ice-radio/the-...ew-purple-pill
    Last edited by PlasmaVortex; 2nd July 2023 at 13:13.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PlasmaVortex For This Post:

kudzy (2nd July 2023)

21. Link to Post #72
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,216 times in 21,086 posts

I have studied this creature for many years...he's married to a Rothschild affiliate, he's been created by the 'illuminati' controlled Fabian society that advocates/pushes/spearheads the 'communitarian' revolution here in Britain when the time comes.. Must i continue on? he has been in movies/series since he was a kid, that's not a coincidence its a bloody damning indictment. He's literally an agent of chaos and a satanic apathetic apparatchik promoting willful ignorance by mixing truth with lies and then bundling it together in a clever sophistry package. sadly my friend he's Limited hangout at best. Here in Britain he tried to be a truther then turned around and said vote labour and was thus duly attacked, thereby killing his truther career, although he trying to influence this sphere again.. strange how people just go along with it. Real problem people aren't on youtube anymore and even some of the ones that aren't are still phony aswell so it is difficult

"I think i hope for the collateral carnage, battle Avalons hardest, takeout the forums trash and garbage". -Plasma Vortex 2023

My sense Russell Brand is not who he was now and there are so many reasons to come to that conclusion ... but to explain that to people who do not care to see how he grew out of his past is for me reason enough to let it be ... am not responsible for the quality of thinking & judging done by others!

Many who do not like him because he came from a classic liberal and/or non-Christian world will always find reasons (or excuses) not to appreciate what he has to offer! I get that ... so I let it be.
    • similar insights/wisdom here
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th July 2023 at 13:30.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (6th July 2023), gini (5th July 2023)

23. Link to Post #73
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

My sense Russell Brand is not who he was now and there are so many reasons to come to that conclusion ... but to explain that to people who do not care to see how he grew out of his past is for me reason enough to let it be ... am not responsible for the quality of thinking & judging done by others!

Many who do not like him because he came from a classic liberal and/or non-Christian world will always find reasons (or excuses) not to appreciate what he has to offer! I get that ... so I let it be.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Appreciate these chaotic neutral thoughts, I can see the value he brings to himself and people other than myself but lions can't be led by donkeys and he's giving you a redacted version of reality this facilitating his gate keeping, if he gives you value as a source then the matrix has you in my opinion.

24. Link to Post #74
    Language
    Thanks

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Appreciate these chaotic neutral thoughts, I can see the value he brings to himself and people other than myself but lions can't be led by donkeys and he's giving you a redacted version of reality this facilitating his gate keeping, if he gives you value as a source then the matrix has you in my opinion.
    The whole (accusatory) "gatekeeping" assumption (which can happen!) ... is very similar with people shouting the (accusatory): "controlled opposition" assumption (which also can happen!) ... and I have discussed this issue/topic ad nauseam last decade here on Project Avalon Forum!

What I noticed is that, when people have their own reasons to dislike a certain personality in the alternative media scene, getting so much attention, they have a default assumption: "If you are allowed to say such things without dire consequences, is "evidence enough" that you're supposed to be "controlled opposition" and/or "a gatekeeper"... WITHOUT HARD PROOF ... Thus, they are still just assumptions! <<< and these type of assumptions are mostly accompanied by a list of conjectures jumping to conclusions.

Here you can study much more of my effort to explain my perspectives/insights on the whole issue, 100% related to the "gatekeepers" assumption:
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th July 2023 at 16:02.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (6th July 2023), gini (6th July 2023), Vangelo (6th July 2023)

26. Link to Post #75
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    The whole (accusatory) "gatekeeping" assumption (which can happen!) ... is very similar with people shouting the (accusatory): "controlled opposition" assumption (which also can happen!) ... and I have discussed this issue/topic ad nauseam last decade here on Project Avalon Forum!

What I noticed is that, when people have their own reasons to dislike a certain personality in the alternative media scene, getting so much attention, they have a default assumption: "If you are allowed to say such things without dire consequences, is "evidence enough" that you're supposed to be "controlled opposition" and/or "a gatekeeper"... WITHOUT HARD PROOF ... Thus, they are still just assumptions! <<< and these type of assumptions are mostly accompanied by a list of conjectures jumping to conclusions.

Here you can study much more of my effort to explain my perspectives/insights on the whole issue, 100% related to the "gatekeepers" assumption:
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    No John you're wrong as per usual promoting radical empiricism thinking you are the arbiter of truth. I actually don't dislike anyone but I've done enough research to see what's Infront of my eyes. I think you're trying to gaslight people by infering i'm prejudice because you have a vested interest( your ego) in promoting him when he has a track record of running literal psychological operations resulting in authorised dissident slacktivism.

What's objective about your opinion that he's changed? Are you truly so naive?

27. Link to Post #76
    Language
    Thanks

What's objective about your opinion that he's changed? Are you truly so naive?
    There are so many obvious falsehoods & false assumptions ... will come back at you when I have the time ... be assured!

Not because of you personally because this kind of what I call: "mental reflex defense mechanism" happens on many places many times ... and I do not mind going much deeper in to this!

Claims are easily made on any side ... does not make it valid nor suppose to be an honest representation. Am used to that.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th July 2023 at 16:52.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (6th July 2023), Patient (18th September 2023)

29. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

About Russell Brand being targeted to silence him -- -UK comedian Russell Brand accused of rape and sexual assault | ABC News----
    Sep 17, 2023 #ABCNews #ABCNewsAustralia
    Three British news organisations report that comedian and social influencer Russell Brand is accused of rape, sexual assault and abuse based on allegations from four women who knew him over a seven-year period at the height of his fame.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

avid (17th September 2023), ClearWater (17th September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th September 2023), mountain_jim (17th September 2023), Patient (18th September 2023), Tintin (17th September 2023)

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

About Russell Brand being targeted to silence him -- -UK comedian Russell Brand accused of rape and sexual assault | ABC News----
    Sep 17, 2023 #ABCNews #ABCNewsAustralia
    Three British news organisations report that comedian and social influencer Russell Brand is accused of rape, sexual assault and abuse based on allegations from four women who knew him over a seven-year period at the height of his fame.
    I am not the least bit surprised this has occurred. The man admits he was extremely promiscuous at one time. But he has way too much influence, he's pulling in people that would have listened to no one else.He actually asks his listeners to think and reason for themselves, which is a rarity. I am just wondering how long it will take to contrive something to discredit Jimmy Dore or it if he ends up having a car crash ect... If I was raped, assaulted or felt forced to have sexual relationships with someone I sure wouldn't be waiting 10 years to bring the information out if I was going to bring it out at all.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th September 2023), Bassplayer1 (17th September 2023), ClearWater (17th September 2023), fifi (18th September 2023), gini (17th September 2023), Mari (17th September 2023), mizo (17th September 2023), Patient (18th September 2023), Reinhard (17th September 2023), ronny (17th September 2023), wondering (17th September 2023)

33. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,172 times in 572 posts

I've never been fan of Brand, though to his credit he probably has awakened many with his 'questioning of the narratives' using his unique verbosity.

Seemingly, by employing a typical malicious MSM method - by throwing enough allegations by attacking him with rumor and hearsay, whilst implying (almost declaring) he is guilty!

A contrived campaign simply devised to silence him and therefore hoping to discredit Brand, hence- tarring another messenger of the truth.

I reckon the majority of his awake followers and fans will stick by him and will see through all the BS.

He did receive a 'standing ovation' last night although he appeared 'distracted' as stated by the (disappointed?) BBC reporter at his London gig last night.

The BBC waded in with this morning with a political piece- (Laura Kuenssberg's the BBC's purveyor of truth) 'The entertainment industry has questions to answer' in light of allegations against comedian Russell Brand, Foreign Secretary James Cleverly -who was clearly jumping on the band-wagon to help discredit Brand for his political overloads!

Likely outcome: a few years later it's all ending with a half arsed 2 line apology about false allegations that'll be issued on page 7 of a tabloid...

If proven to be untrue allegations, I hope he sues 'reporters+media providers and bankrupts them.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

ClearWater (17th September 2023), gini (17th September 2023), Mari (17th September 2023), Pam (17th September 2023), wondering (17th September 2023)

35. Link to Post #80
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,887 times in 830 posts

I think it's all part of the plan, somehow (or he has angered someone)

Very short, but interesting take on him:
    Last edited by Icare; 18th September 2023 at 02:32.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Pam (18th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast