Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Russell Brand: Time for a spiritual revolution

1. Link to Post #41
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,358 times in 677 posts

Default Re: Russell Brand: Time for a spiritual revolution

Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    I've never been sure about him, he can be amusing as well as somewhat annoying.

He does speak out about the vax ... but he's working in the US so he was either jabbed to be able to gain entry, or he had a placebo.
    Either way that feels off.

Being married to a Rothschild would guarantee him entry without having to be jabbed.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (8th March 2023), Hermoor (8th March 2023), mizo (8th March 2023), Seeclearly (8th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,199 times in 231 posts

No doubt that he is controlled opposition in my mind . He displays all the signs that 'they' do , including, Sign of Harpocrates , 666 ,Eye of Horus , Uttarabodhi mudra ( co opted by them) , 33 tattooed on his wrist. As mentioned his relatives & friends also raise an eyebrow. Mark Devlin even claims he was Katy Perry's handler , I don't know about that but it would not surprise me .Also f.w.i.w. having watched him over the last 15 - 20 years or so I just get a clear bad vibe from him .
    I've seen numerous exposes but the only one I have to hand is posted below , I've seen less ambiguous ones ,as the devil horns is obviously a rock sign too, however it's a good starter if anyone wants to research it more .personally I can't stand to look at him to be frank.

/
    /

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Hermoor (8th March 2023), Journeyman (14th March 2023), Reinhard (14th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,310 times in 916 posts

I think RB is a pretty interesting character and an outstanding voice in both the main and alternative media ,who is succesfully building a continuing growing audience,discussing the biggest topics wiith famous and smart people ,sharing his realisations during his journey where he asks himself & others important questions,an advocate for free speech,critical thinking and calling for real debate ,challenging his opponents to be sincere and confronting them ,when needed, with their hypocrysie by being spontaniously fast straightforward,making someone sometimes feel uncomfortable,then lifts them up with a joke..
    Sure he can be annoying! But what harm does he really do then ?wich dark ideas is he planting?..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

jaybee (8th March 2023), Reinhard (14th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    I've never been sure about him, he can be amusing as well as somewhat annoying.

He does speak out about the vax ... but he's working in the US so he was either jabbed to be able to gain entry, or he had a placebo.
    Either way that feels off.
    Me too. Last I heard him talk about it, he concluded vaccine side effects were solely caused by manufacturing injuries although he didn't use the word 'solely', it was more subtle than that. He got married to Katie Perry, which contributed towards my suspicion he is a handler in the Cathy O'Brien sense. They use marriage like that.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Hermoor (8th March 2023), mizo (8th March 2023), Reinhard (14th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

Quote Posted by Seeclearly (here)
    No doubt that he is controlled opposition in my mind.... personally I can't stand to look at him to be frank.
    Bingo.

I'm glad it's not just me.

He's a Judas goat. There are so many of them out there and they are so easy to spot for those with eyes to see.

I think as a community we'd be disturbed if all of the Judas goats were known to us as names on a formal, incontrovertible list.

Normally I wouldn't waste my precious time on the diabolical piece of filth. But he's getting a lot of coverage around here recently and I feel the matter needs straightening out once and for all.

Jordan Peterson is another Judas goat. Somebody else might want to contribute their precious time to straightening that matter out.

Anyway. Brand. This is the tip of the iceberg of all the dead giveaways out there.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/aAdJwgokZD0R/

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th March 2023), Journeyman (14th March 2023), Matthew (8th March 2023), Moss Rose (8th March 2023), Seeclearly (9th March 2023)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    I think RB is a pretty interesting character and an outstanding voice in both the main and alternative media ,who is succesfully building a continuing growing audience,discussing the biggest topics wiith famous and smart people ,sharing his realisations during his journey where he asks himself & others important questions,an advocate for free speech,critical thinking and calling for real debate ,challenging his opponents to be sincere and confronting them ,when needed, with their hypocrysie by being spontaniously fast straightforward,making someone sometimes feel uncomfortable,then lifts them up with a joke..
    Sure he can be annoying! But what harm does he really do then ?wich dark ideas is he planting?..

I agree and think he is generally a force for good in the political arena - he's a very intelligent and quirky character with his own style - he can be very funny as well - as you say lifting the energy with a joke -

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

gini (9th March 2023)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Jesus from Nasareth was pretending to be the son of god ,talking about forgiveness and preaching about love,but he was born in a family from powerful jewish kings (blue blooded bloodsucking vampires) he was hangin out with prostitutes and all kind of bad people in general(guilty by association!) ,selling us that god loves everybody .

Then when he was hangin on the cross ,people asked,laughing at his arrogance,so if you are god ,why cant you come of from that cross then.?

He was also making all kind of symbolic handsigns (mudras ,like the heathen from India)and was initiated in early freemasonry in Egypt and received the secret knowledge in the highest grade, so they say...
    But what was his real agenda ?,hiding behind preaching unconditional love he planted the seeds for the satanic katholic church.

Moral of the story: Never trust people who put on the mask of a gooddie,preaching the need for integrity and mutual respect but meanwhile hangin with unpure people, never trust anyone who says the things wich are logically true but who is initiated in freemasonry , the idea of white hats is just a fairytale ,people who come from the wrong background will never change,nothing good comes from them and once a thief ,always a thief...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gini For This Post:

jaybee (9th March 2023)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Russell Brand tells Tucker about the harmful effects of COVID lockdowns--8/3/23--4 min-

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

jaybee (9th March 2023), mizo (10th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Mar 10, 2023 #foxnews #fox #gutfeld
    'Gutfeld!' co-hosts react to comedian Russell Brand dumping stardom for truth and the media's use of 'algorithms to incite conflict.'--

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Discussion with Russell Brand

Dr. John Campbell
    10/3/23---

19. The Following User Says Thank You to gini For This Post:

mizo (10th March 2023)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Banned Clip - Russel Brand Breaks Bill Mahers show / Taxes and Ukraine Shocker

They are Stealing our money through Ukraine... Mainstream media propaganda.. 12 min
    Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video//4oWuuZbbCPyO/

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Mar 13, 2023.11 min.
    Dave Rubin of “The Rubin Report” talks to Russell Brand about his controversial appearance on “Real Time with Bill Maher” where he roasted MSNBC, Pfizer, and Big Pharma to the face of MSNBC host John Heilemann; and the true differences between conservative and progressive ways of living.-

22. Link to Post #53
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,019 times in 284 posts

As an actor well deep into Hollywood and married to K.Perry who is blatantly a tool of the cabal agenda, has he uncovered any truths from his personal experiences? He must have witnessed and participated in countless discussions, meetings, rituals etc..

Has anyone who's been following him the past years know anything? I haven't because I find him quite annoying.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

gini (13th March 2023), Hermoor (13th March 2023), Mari (13th March 2023), Seeclearly (13th March 2023), Vicus (13th March 2023)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ZenBaller (here)
    As an actor well deep into Hollywood and married to K.Perry who is blatantly a tool of the cabal agenda, has he uncovered any truths from his personal experiences? He must have witnessed and participated in countless discussions, meetings, rituals etc..

Has anyone who's been following him the past years know anything? I haven't because I find him quite annoying.
    I did listen to him every now & then through the years ,saw him growing spiritually and asking the right questions,(probably the only thing celebrities can do)
    Sure he is not allowed to expose certain secrets wich he might know about ,so why should he be an exception and must risc his life to expose what most already know?? or can he only be of worth when he sacrifices himself (and than he can say nothing anymore?) ,.. thats why i asked a few posts above(post 43);
    "Sure he can be annoying! But what harm does he really do then ?wich dark ideas is he planting?.."

What do you think of what he saying in these recent interviews i just posted this week?Is the content what he brings into the debate not far more important then to focus on his personal experiences ?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to gini For This Post:

ZenBaller (14th March 2023)

26. Link to Post #55
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,199 times in 231 posts

This guy makes agood case as to why Brand shouldn't be trusted. His skepticism about chackras & so on I disagree with but his core argument is a good one I reckon . 5.18 mins

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

gini (14th March 2023), Hermoor (14th March 2023)

28. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

Quote He must have witnessed and participated in countless discussions, meetings, rituals etc..

Has anyone who's been following him the past years know anything?
    Well, ... a bit embarrassingly my point of view is jaded, I think he's a handler (or an incubus or as good bad as one). I also haven't seen his recent interviews this week.

But because of my bias I thought this (above) was a great question. I spotted the challenge against Brand here. He's always late to the hot issue. For example, previously he peddled that vaccine injuries were manufacturing errors and now he's kicked into gear, I still think he's a damage limitation handler. His superficial marriages smell like a handler (in the Cathy O'Brien sense). His children's book, the pied piper, smells funny like MKULTRA theming. He's so attractive but selectively edgy and late to the party yet again. Ack I ranted.. .sorry gini

I'll qo quiet again in a respectful puff of smoke ->

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

gini (14th March 2023), Hermoor (14th March 2023), jaybee (14th March 2023), Journeyman (14th March 2023)

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Thanks for these responses. But i dont find the arguments about his alleged bad intentions very convincing nor plausible.

Matthews' main point being that Brand is always late on the hot issue and that he is basically a damage control handler ,isnt true imo;He is often one of the first to ask questions when MSM is still ignoring and/or twisting the issue and if you want damage control you are not letting your audience day in day out question the narratives of the MSM and reminding them to not believe anyone without thinking for yourself!

The childrenbook "piedpiper" (i havent read it), if it only smells funny ,but there is nothing substantial to point out ,then i cant see the danger of it(as far as i know Brand has been pretty critical about woke !)
    Then the video Seeclearly posted where Brand is called out for saying ;"So what is required is a new system of global governance that somehow comprises the local & the global in a way that gives us the abilty to stand up to external threats & simultaniously govern our small local communities in a meaningfull way.What is required is a NEW system of world governance"
    For a person coming from the 'progressive left' who is so highly critical about too much govenrment control , lack of true democracy and the need for debate,and doing himself exactly that ,he has a right on that opinion,i see no evil in that opinion itself.

Some quotes from an interview a year ago wich illustrates his point...
    So how would he fix it?

“I don’t know, is the short answer.”

The longer answer takes in fixing society in its entirety. “Decentralisation, devolution, where possible. What I mean by that is more assemblies, more juries, more control over your own workplaces, schools, hospitals and communities.

“In one word: democracy. Actual democracy, not democracy on a blade of fear and desire.

“Democracy where you look at the full gamut of possibilities of the ways that we might live. Accepting that tradition has to be observed at the same time as progressivism, where some people want to raise their children gender neutral and other people want to raise their kids double Orthodox, and both of those perspectives are going to have to be respected, otherwise we’re going to live in continual tension.

“I feel like we need to bring spirituality to the forefront of our politics. What I mean by spirituality is what I would call Sesame Street values: kindness, service, community. The values and morals our grandparents had.” ---- “I reckon just to communicate. Sometimes, like anybody, I get attached to my opinion and my view, and I can get defensive or argumentative about it. But the truth is, I don’t know anything.

“I do videos all the time, I go, ‘yeah, I said that – that weren’t right’. It’s hard enough to just be in a family and to look after the dog properly. I don’t think I know the answer to complex geopolitical issues with rich and contradictory and complex histories.

“We should communicate with one another from a position of good faith, accepting that other people might know stuff that we don’t know, and hopefully vice versa.” and “As Elon Musk kindly observed,” Brand says, “I’m being accused of being radical and dangerous. You can look into my eyes and see if you think I’m telling you the truth.”--
    https://www.bigissue.com/culture/rus...you-the-truth/

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

jaybee (14th March 2023), Matthew (14th March 2023)

32. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Many thanks Gini for your post in defence of Russel Brand above...I share your views about him - I consider him to be authentic and honest - quirky and intelligent - a work in progress like we all are...

It bothers me when people I feel to be 'one of us' and broadly 'on our side' are not trusted by others who are in the category of 'one of us' and 'on our side' .... not just 'not trusted' but maligned - that bothers me -

We are a diverse bunch and Russell is one of the people that I see in that group of 'one of us'...the diverse bunch that is 'us' are an interesting group and from many different backgrounds and parts of the world - we probably wouldn't agree with everything they think and do but that's ok - that's real diversity - I'm just an 'ordinary' person living a private life but I feel an instinctive kinship with many different public figures like Russell Brand, Jimmy Dore, Elon Musk, Alex Jones. Tucker Carlson, Candace Owen, Dave Rubin, James O'Keefe, Kanye West, George Galloway, to name a few ... and not to be shy about it I'll chuck some politicians in there as well... lol... Trump, Putin, David Kurten, Nigel Farage, Andrew Bridgen, to name another few as an example.... then there are all the doctors and commentators that speak about the Covid Fraud and the Ukraine conflict.... and the list could go on...

I just looked up about Russells book...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Russell-Bra.../dp/1782114564

Russell Brand's Trickster Tales: The Pied Piper of Hamelin Hardcover – 6 Nov. 2014

from one of the reviews..

Quote "He attacks his first children's book with full force, coloring the story in with humorous asides, witty turns of phrase and a few choice nuggets of sage wisdom. Illustrator Riddell is just as sharp, filling the book with eye-popping illustrations and beautiful colouring . . . More important is Brand's treatment of the buffoons and bullies that occupy Hamelin: His takes on religion, sexism, consumerism and self-esteem are just as important to the text as the classic tale it's based on. His opinions are as easy to discern as many a conservative pundit's, though very much on the other side of the political spectrum. A smart, funny, iconoclastic take on an old classic" (Kirkus Reviews)
    and here Russell speaks about the book himself...

https://www.theguardian.com/children...per-of-hamelin

Quote Russell Brand: why I wrote the Pied Piper of Hamelin
    The comedian Russell Brand aims to make young people think and ask questions when they read his first book for children – and hopefully grow up wanting a revolution!

and then there's all his work with meditation and spirituality ....

cheers again Gini, and I hope those with a negative attitude towards him can take another look at the whole man and all his contributions and give him another chance...

33. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

gini (14th March 2023)

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

a memorable 15 minute video from Russell about his cat, Morrissey, dying... about his grief and about death in general - I haven't seen all Russell's videos of which there are many but this one really stayed in my memory and came into my mind when I was writing my post above...

Russell

My Cat Died.

Quote 10 Apr 2020
    My cat Morrissey died.
    I had him for him for 16 years. This is how it has affected me.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

gini (14th March 2023)

36. Link to Post #60
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,019 times in 284 posts

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    Quote Posted by ZenBaller (here)

I did listen to him every now & then through the years ,saw him growing spiritually and asking the right questions,(probably the only thing celebrities can do)
    Sure he is not allowed to expose certain secrets wich he might know about ,so why should he be an exception and must risc his life to expose what most already know?? or can he only be of worth when he sacrifices himself (and than he can say nothing anymore?) ,.. thats why i asked a few posts above(post 43);
    "Sure he can be annoying! But what harm does he really do then ?wich dark ideas is he planting?.."

What do you think of what he saying in these recent interviews i just posted this week?Is the content what he brings into the debate not far more important then to focus on his personal experiences ?
    I can see how he's burning up inside to bring the cabal down. At least he looks like he does. It's the mentality of the person who recently woke up, the first stage. The topics he talks about are all valid, but they are just socio-philosophical discussions, nothing new. His personal experiences would be much more worthwhile and the fact that he's not opening up shows that he's either afraid or a shill. I'm not sure yet.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

gini (14th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast