+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 1 10 19 LastLast

Thread: Undeniable Footage Of Jet Aircraft Spraying //The Midwest Respiratory Crisis – Infected Chemtrail Beta Test?

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Undeniable Footage Of Jet Aircraft Spraying //The Midwest Respiratory Crisis – Infected Chemtrail Beta Test?

December 14, 2015
    Portman and Members of the Ohio Delegation Urge Air Force to Upgrade C-130s at the Youngstown Air Reserve Station

Washington, D.C. – Today, U.S. Senator Rob Portman (R-OH) was joined by Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH), Congressman Tim Ryan (D-OH-13), Congressman Bill Johnson (R-OH-6), and Congressman Dave Joyce (OH-14) in urging the United States Air Force to replace the Youngstown Air Reserve Station’s (YARS) 910th Airlift Wing’s current fleet of C-130H aircraft with new C-130J aircrafts to ensure that the 910th’s Department of Defense (DoD)-mandated specialized aerial spray mission continues safely and without interruption.

http://www.portman.senate.gov/public...2-5f443e732d6e

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd December 2015)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Undeniable Footage Of Jet Aircraft Spraying //The Midwest Respiratory Crisis – Infected Chemtrail Beta Test?

This is quite an apt article I was looking up at the sky over Bridgwater
    on my round this morning and there were long trails streaked across
    the sky leaving a milky screen blocking out the sun rays. 'Chemtrails' ?

If not it is regular 'contrail pollution' ? I know its trails and they should
    not be there as todays forecast on the BBC weather for Bridgwater
    which I look at every day was for a bright sunny day, one of the very
    few in the last few weeks as generally it has been cloudy , dull and rainy.

The sun was blocked out by a screen of trails that spread out over a course
    of a few hours. There may well be 'global ' brightening' or 'dimming' , caused
    by normal contrails , but that is different than the 'chemtrail geo engineering'
    programmes that have been ongoing for a long time from what I can make out.

I look at the weather daily on the BBC web page and I keep it on Bridgwater as I
    work outside as part of my job.

Weather Bridgwater

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2654730

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scientists Say Airplane Contrails May Be Accidentally Geoengineering The Climate

By David Icke

ACTIVIST POST.....

Scientists Say Airplane Contrails May Be Accidentally Geoengineering The Climate

22nd December 2015

By Derrick Broze

‘Chuck Long is a researcher with the Cooperative Institute for Research in
    Environmental Sciences (CIRES) at the NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory at
    the University of Colorado in Boulder. At the recent American Geophysical Union
    Fall Meeting, Long and his team released their paper, “Evidence of Clear-Sky
    Daylight Whitening: Are we already conducting geoengineering?” The analysis
    found that vapor from airplanes may be altering the climate through accidental
    geoengineering.’

Read more: Scientists Say Airplane Contrails May Be Accidentally Geoengineering The Climate

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/12/...e-climate.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd December 2015 at 20:59.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Curiosity (23rd December 2015), william r sanford72 (6th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    This is quite an apt article I was looking up at the sky over Bridgwater
    on my round this morning and there were long trails streaked across
    the sky leaving a milky screen blocking out the sun rays. 'Chemtrails' ?

If not it is regular 'contrail pollution' ? I know its trails and they should
    not be there as todays forecast on the BBC weather for Bridgwater
    which I look at every day was for a bright sunny day, one of the very
    few in the last few weeks as generally it has been cloudy , dull and rainy.

The sun was blocked out by a screen of trails that spread out over a course
    of a few hours. There may well be 'global ' brightening' or 'dimming' , caused
    by normal contrails , but that is different than the 'chemtrail geo engineering'
    programmes that have been ongoing for a long time from what I can make out.

I look at the weather daily on the BBC web page and I keep it on Bridgwater as I
    work outside as part of my job.

Weather Bridgwater

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2654730

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

By David Icke

ACTIVIST POST.....

22nd December 2015

By Derrick Broze

‘Chuck Long is a researcher with the Cooperative Institute for Research in
    Environmental Sciences (CIRES) at the NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory at
    the University of Colorado in Boulder. At the recent American Geophysical Union
    Fall Meeting, Long and his team released their paper, “Evidence of Clear-Sky
    Daylight Whitening: Are we already conducting geoengineering?” The analysis
    found that vapor from airplanes may be altering the climate through accidental
    geoengineering.’

Read more: Scientists Say Airplane Contrails May Be Accidentally Geoengineering The Climate

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/12/...e-climate.html
    Thanks Cidersomerset, for this info.

I've been following this as info becomes available.
    Seems they are now using the idea that persistent contrails are an accident, accidental geoengineering. Scientists have proven they are, in part, causing climate change.
    Meaning, "they are NOT simple condensation trails".
    I guess they realize they can no longer hide these facts.

The next step is to identify what is causing jets to leave these long lasting trails that turn into cloud cover.

So there is no more denying it's happening, it's a serious problem. There is only some questions to be answered. ????

So it's time to look into this phenomena, (chemtrails and chemclouds), to find out what's causing it so we can stop it . It's really as simple as that.

This is a serious blow to the deniers, the ones that claim these trails are normal condensation trails.
    Simply put, "That argument is over".

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd December 2015)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

Quote This is a serious blow to the deniers, the ones that claim these trails are normal condensation trails.
    Thanks Curiosity

I agree , when you see something clearly , you cannot un see it,and it is frustrating
    as with many subjects we all come to it at our own pace , unless it jumps out and
    bites you in the 'butt' and it bit me about 8/9 years ago when I started working
    outside which also coincided with getting access to the web and becoming
    aware of geo -engineering and witnessing it happen in the skies above my
    head. There my well be good reasons for doing it ? and there may not ? that is
    what people who are aware of it are trying to find out.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd December 2015 at 23:37.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

william r sanford72 (6th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

Quote This is a serious blow to the deniers, the ones that claim these trails are normal condensation trails.
    Thanks Curiosity

I agree , when you see something clearly , you cannot un see it,
    and it is frustrating as with many subjects we all come to it
    at our own pace , unless it jumps out and bites you in the 'butt'
    and it bit me about 8/9 years ago when I started working outside
    which also coincided with getting access to the web and becoming
    aware of geo -engineering and witnessing it happen above my head...LOL
    It bit me about three years ago when my organic gardens started failing. Traced it to dimming skies and chemicals falling on them and getting in the soil. I may have to go to fully enclosed green houses.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th December 2015)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Quote It bit me about three years ago when my organic gardens started failing.
    Traced it to dimming skies and chemicals falling on them and getting in the soil.
    I may have to go to fully enclosed green houses
    That makes sense to me , I'm sure sceptics would disagree , but you know
    how it has effected your situation and other growers are pointing it out as
    well and it may be part of the Bees declining ? as well as insecticides and
    other pollution like wi fi , micro waves etc.

12. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

Quote It bit me about three years ago when my organic gardens started failing.
    Traced it to dimming skies and chemicals falling on them and getting in the soil.
    I may have to go to fully enclosed green houses
    That makes sense to me , I'm sure sceptics would disagree , but you know
    how it has effected your situation and other growers are pointing it out as
    well and it may be part of the Bees declining ? as well as insecticides and
    other pollution like wi fi , micro waves etc.
    They are finding Aluminum in bees now. Many article out there about this.

The problem with my gardens are not from soil as we us horse, goat and chicken manure right from our live stalk. Our water source is direct snow melt and mountain springs. It has little to no exposure to the air before it is in the pipe system. The problem with this though is lab test from high top mtn Shasta fresh snow have extremely high levels of these chemicals in it. Are they coming down in the snow or are they settling on the snow. Hard to determine that. So we know it's coming from the sky. In the air as particles that settle directly on vegetation or mixed in rain and snow. In fact some lab test are collected from direct rain fall and show these chemicals actually in the rain itself, so.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th December 2015), william r sanford72 (6th January 2016)

14. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

These documents describe exactly what we are witnessing today, but they are from 1978.

http://truthkings.com/2015/12/28/the...ring-is-real/#

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th December 2015), william r sanford72 (6th January 2016)

16. Link to Post #189
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

This gets me so upset thinking about the loss of life and home during floods and other disasters directly related to the chem trails and cloud seeding. It's all so devious.

Can't people sue? I mean look at the proof from the link above. ..bah!! So aggravated.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th January 2016), sheme (14th October 2016), william r sanford72 (6th January 2016)

18. Link to Post #190
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

They are using Thorium in the California Chemtrails, anti-Matter burst over populated cities?

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    We have a thread here on anti matter burst created by chemtrails clouds. From the bottom they are known as punch holes, but those are created by a release of anti-matter.

This was at a time they were using Thorium in the mixture.

Massive fish and bird deaths were reported at the time.

When I get back to my computer I will try and locate the thread.
    Perhaps one of these:
    found it, birds falling from the sky thread...

I'm not sure if you saw this...

Quote Antimatter caught streaming from thunderstorms on Earth

Quote A space telescope has accidentally spotted thunderstorms on Earth producing beams of antimatter.

Such storms have long been known to give rise to fleeting sparks of light called terrestrial gamma-ray flashes.

But results from the Fermi telescope show they also give out streams of electrons and their antimatter counterparts, positrons.

The surprise result was presented by researchers at the American Astronomical Society meeting in the US.

It deepens a mystery about terrestrial gamma-ray flashes, or TGFs - sparks of light that are estimated to occur 500 times a day in thunderstorms on Earth. They are a complex interplay of light and matter whose origin is poorly understood.

Thunderstorms are known to create tremendously high electric fields - evidenced by lightning strikes.

Electrons in storm regions are accelerated by the fields, reaching speeds near that of light and emitting high-energy light rays - gamma rays - as they are deflected by atoms and molecules they encounter.

These flashes are intense - for a thousandth of a second, they can produce as many charged particles from one flash as are passing through the entire Earth's atmosphere from all other processes.

story link
    are they using Thorium to produce clouds?

The release produced a Punch hole in the cloud? What if you were a bird flying below this energy release?

what happens when the release is downward? or isn't that possible?
    We have punch hole clouds over San Diego Togo....
    I posted that from my phone so I can do a research of Wind Pattern and cloud movement to see approximate location at that time...

we are all getting used to seeing Chemtrail Clouds, grey un-natural, kinda Gross, behind them big white fluffy natural clouds...

but what I saw in San Diego surprised me, I was looking up through a hole in the cloud, perfectly round with the punch trail below... but look how many out of that one cloud...

Click image for larger version

Name:	_20160103_185446.JPG
Views:	384
Size:	438.5 KB
ID:	32487

can everyone see that attachment?

did they have a mixture go bad or is this engineered to do exactly what it is doing?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160102_110016991_HDR.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	32488
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 4th January 2016 at 05:13.

19. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

@Rocky

You posted some very nice photos of vigra clouds. They are unusual, but have been documented for centuries.

I saw some myself some years ago in southern England.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Atlas (4th January 2016), Cidersomerset (6th January 2016), william r sanford72 (6th January 2016)

21. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

CHEMTRAILS HAARP SPACE FENCE & WEATHER WARFARE - ELANA FREELAND & DARK JOURNALIST

Published on 6 Jan 2016

Visit http://www.DarkJournalist.com

The Dark Journalist Interview You Must See!
    In this groundbreaking new 2016 Dark Journalist episode he welcomes the author of the
    amazing book: Chemtrails HAARP And The Full Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth,
    Elana Freeland. Elana's 20 year journey into the realm of covert geoengineering programs,
    whose goal is to create a dominant Worldwide Smart Grid to ionize the atmosphere,
    centralize control and institute an all-powerful surveillance state, culminated in what Dark
    Journalist calls "The best book ever written on these controversial subjects!"

Elana's investigation draws on the research of scientist Nick Begich and the work of her
    friend scientist Clifford Carnicom, the leading voices alerting the public to the dangers of
    large-scale Aerial Spraying and Ionospheric Heaters. Her penetrating insights into the
    controversial military policy of "Full Spectrum Dominance" and its ties to covert agendas
    for controlling the atmosphere have led her to secret programs that deal with Weather
    Warfare, Earthquake and Tsunami Delivery Systems, Nanotechnology, DNA Manipulation
    and Disaster Capitalism!

In her research she has found that the advanced technology that is behind such complex
    and mind-boggling activities is rooted in the same programs that created the Strategic
    Defense Initiative (SDI) back in the Reagan and Bush Sr. era that was dubbed "Star Wars"
    by the media. The further development of this technology led to the project called "The
    Space Fence" in which all life on earth was to be manipulated and controlled from above
    through nano-sensors with satellites observing the action on the ground.

From Smartphone Entrainment to Wireless Surveillance, Data Mining and WIFI Frequency
    Wave Towers, the public is now paying for the very tools that will be used to control their
    every move and monitor their every thought, phone call, email, and emotion. Through the
    news blackout of the controlled corporate mainstream media an average person has little
    or no knowledge that the air we breathe is being loaded up with nano-particulates to form
    the basis of a gigantic worldwide antenna that will be hooked into all physical, organic matter
    and feed impulses into an Artificial Intelligence infrastructure.

Mechanized Tyranny or Creative Freedom?
    Will the Transhumanist agenda of corporate overlords merging with technology to dominate
    the earth and humanity come to pass? Is this the era of genetically-enhanced cyborg super
    soldiers and controller attack drones funded by out of control black budget military programs
    and puppet-dancer politicians or will the exposure of these dangerous programs cause a radical
    shift in our 21st century paradigm? The choice apparently is ours.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Curiosity (6th January 2016), william r sanford72 (6th January 2016)

23. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Leading climate scientist admits geoengineering ‘experiment’ is going on right now

By David Icke on 6th January 2016

NATURAL NEWS.....

BOMBSHELL: Leading climate scientist admits geoengineering 'experiment' is going on right now

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer
    Tags: Prof. Tim Lenton, chemtrails, geoengineering

‘A leading climate scientist from the U.K. had a Freudian slip moment recently when
    he admitted, perhaps without realizing it, that climate geoengineering in the form
    of “chemtrails” is not only not some wild conspiracy theory, but is an actual thing
    happening all around the world right now.

Professor Tim Lenton, chair of Climate Change/Earth Systems Science at the
    University of Exeter in the U.K., participated in a question and answer session at
    the Our Common Future Under Climate Change conference in Paris back in July,
    where he agreed to answer a compelling question about weather modification and
    its effects on our planet.

Olga Raffa from Chemtrails Project U.K. asked Prof. Lenton why “ongoing”
    geoengineering programs are taking place without any research as to their
    outcomes. She also asked about how the use of “aerosols” is justified when the
    aluminum, barium and other chemicals they contain is a known killer of bees.’

"I represent a large group of people who are wondering why programs such as
    weather modification and ongoing geoengineering programs throughout the world
    have not been taken into consideration with a lot of the research done," Raffa
    asked, pointing to the ongoing climate change debate and its lack of attention on
    geoengineering.

"And we notice, on a daily basis, that our environment is being tipped through the
    aerosols being dumped into the atmosphere blocking our sun. And there seems to
    be a lot of aluminum in the environment – within the bees now have aluminum,
    and it's destroying their, well, there's a bee collapse obviously with the insects and
    the biodiversity."

Raffa also brought up electromagnetic radiation (EMF), HAARP (the High Frequency
    Active Auroral Research Program), covert military programs and other hard-hitting
    topics that many other climate scientists have chosen to ignore – but not Prof.
    Lenton.

In his response to Raffa's questions, Prof. Lenton expressed opposition to "sunlight
    reflection methods" and "large-scale carbon removal methods," both of which are
    among the excuses given for spraying the skies with streaming banners of clouding
    chemicals.

Prof. Lenton admits to 'current uncontrolled experiment' in reference to
    geoengineering However, in a follow-up question posed by Dr. Colin Pritchard from
    the University of Edinburgh, Prof. Lenton offered even more along the lines of
    admission that such weather modification programs are not just proposed concepts
    for the future, but actual activity taking place today.

When pressed about his thoughts on the dangers inherent to "enormous global-
    scale uncontrolled experiment[s]" using geoengineering, Prof. Lenton responded:

"I think we have to be nuanced on specific proposals, specific technologies. But I
    think we can perhaps all agree that certainly none of us want to continue the
    current uncontrolled experiment."

In other words, governments and whomever else are involved in geoengineering
    efforts are currently engaged in a large-scale, uncontrolled experiment, according
    to this admission by Prof. Lenton. And like many of the rest of us, he wants to see
    this experiment halted in favor of sound scientific proposals.

But in order to get there, it must first be acknowledged that this experiment is real,
    which is something that chemtrail-deniers can't seem to get through their dense
    skulls. It's no longer an argument over whether or not chemtrails are real – they
    are – but rather whether or not they've begun, which mounting evidence suggests
    was many, many years ago.

Prof. Lenton has since denied that his statements were in reference to
    geoengineering and chemtrails, but Chemtrails Project U.K. says this is just a lame
    attempt at backtracking.

"It is ... clear that the 'uncontrolled experiment' that Lenton refers to is the
    same 'uncontrolled experiment in geoengineering' concern raised by Pritchard," the
    group maintains. "We know this because the former is immediately addressing the latter."

Sources for this article include:

ChemtrailsProjectUK.com

Read more: Leading climate scientist admits geoengineering ‘experiment’ is going on right now

http://www.naturalnews.com/052532_Pr...gineering.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 6th January 2016 at 18:27.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Curiosity (6th January 2016)

25. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

NASA Scientist Says There Are Different Types of Chemtrails , he is quite open
    and says they have been chemtrailing since the 1970's.

Published on 9 Dec 2015

Complete story: http://wp.me/p2FjTj-6Zj

====================================================

26. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

I have posted these articles separately earlier , I put them together
    on another thread so I'm posting here together .......

==========================================

Solar Radiation Management...Aprox 4 mins in

David Keith .."If you reflect away a little more sunlight by adding
    reflective aerosols particles say up to upper atmosphere "

Host...." How do you do that " ?

David Keith" You could do that with aircraft for example "

BBC - Hard Talk with David Keith about Geoengineering.

Published on 1 Jun 2014

One of the worlds pioneering Geoengineers talks about his plans to play God
    with our planet by spraying the atmosphere with harmful materials in order
    to reflect sunlight back out to space. He says these programmes are still only
    theoretical but according to the World Meteorological Organisation these
    programmes are already well underway.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1029071

================================================

Atmospheric Geoengineering with Aluminum Aerosols.mov

Quote from David Keith...
    Quote " Its not really a moral hazard , Its more like free-riding on
    our Grand children "

Uploaded on 29 Apr 2010

Geoengineer David Keith describes aluminum properties that are
    preferable to that of sulfur for use as an aerosol.

Solar Radiation Management

Posted on December 5, 2011

https://justmeint.wordpress.com/2011...on-management/

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1029081

The Promises and Perils of Geoengineering
    2013/08/07

Solar Radiation Management strategies

Geoengineering, by definition, is any deliberate large-scale manipulation of the planetary
    environment to counteract human-caused climate change. As the planet continues to warm,
    the potential solutions offered by geoengineering are tempting, and several serious projects
    are actively being pursued. In the latest edition of the Worldwatch Institute’s State of the
    World 2013: Is Sustainability Still Possible?, Simon Nicholson, Assistant Professor in the
    School of International Service at American University, examines the pros and cons of
    such an approach to responding to climate change.

The technological prospects for geoengineering are vast, and fall into two main camps:

Solar Radiation Management (SRM), a tactic that aims to reflect solar radiation back into
    space so that it is not absorbed by the atmosphere. The intent is to counteract heat-trapping
    gases by scattering or deflecting some percentage of incoming solar radiation by, for instance,
    streaming sulfate particles into the stratosphere or launching sunshades into space.

Solar Radiation Management strategies (Graphic designed by Isabelle Rodas)

Carbon Dioxide Removal (CDR), an approach that involves drawing large amounts of carbon
    out of the atmosphere, and storing it where it won’t cause future harm. Land-based ideas
    have included carbon dioxide scrubbers that would pull large quantities of carbon dioxide
    straight from the air, or growing forms of biomass and then reducing it to charcoal, which
    can be buried. Ocean-based ideas mostly involve the cultivation of plankton, which take in
    carbon from the atmosphere and bring it to the bottom of the ocean with them when they die.

Read more...

http://blogs.worldwatch.org/sustaina...eoengineering/

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1029084

=========================================================

David Keith "A Case For Climate Engineering"

THE COLBERT REPORT: DAVID KEITH "A Case For Climate Engineering"
    12/09/2013 VIEWS: 30,958

With David Keith’s idea of geoengineering to counteract AGW, two diffferent aerosol
    programs are now invisioned to regulate planetary climate. Will Geoengineers like
    David Keith spray sulfuric acid high in the stratosphere to prevent chemtrails from
    melting the ice-caps?

David keith mug-fRegardless your opinion of geoengineer, David Keith, his concept
    of SRM (Solar Radiation Management) or SAG (Stratospheric Aerosol
    Geoengineering) involves far fewer resources and would be deployed much
    differently than what millions of observers have been calling “chemtrails” since the
    mid 1990’s.

Chemtrails warm the climate as an “exotic weapon” as defined in HR-2977.
    Chemtrails are not to be confused with the Royal Society’s definition of
    geoengineering in the form of SRM or SAG to “counteract anthropogenic climate
    change”.

In stark contrast to what millions of observers witness as daily chemtrails spraying
    by hundreds of jet aircraft, David Keith’s comments on the Dec 9, 2013 Colbert
    Nation spoke to a limited geoengineering operation achievable by a few high
    performance jet aircraft delivering a total payload of only 20,000 tons of sulfurc
    acid (H2SO4) into the stratosphere. Keith’s proposal reveals that the scale of the
    covert chemtrails operation is orders of magnitude more intense in required
    resources, CO2 polluting aircraft, and payloads of pollution deployed into the
    atmosphere.

Chemtrails are not SAG or SRM

Keith suggests 20,000 tons of H2SO4 be released by jet aircraft into the
    stratosphere at 70,000 ft. By comparison, in excess of 200,000+ tons of
    chemtrails are routinely sprayed between 30 to 40,000 feet in the troposphere
    every day with the effect of warming the climate – an outcome that could be
    considered as either primary or “necessary” to the mission of weather modification.
    (Keith interview on Colbert Nation )

The media and government agencies admit that future emergency proposals
    for “geoengineering” the stratosphere to mitigate global warming are under
    consideration. Listen to Obama’s White House science advisor John Holdron.

The future could see two opposing aerosol operations: (1) Covert chemtrails that
    warms the climate and (2) Sulphuric acid as SAG/SRM to offset warming due to
    chemtrails.

Through years of confusion in agreeing on the definition of chemtrails vs.
    geoengineering, activists have incorrectly equated chemtrails with what is planned
    for future emergency geoengneering as SRM or SAG.

There is no research to establish effective solar radiation management when
    ionizing salts and metals are injected into the troposphere below 40,000 feet.
    Furthermore, chemtrails examined by telescopic lens are revealed in a variety of
    different colors from silver to a dirty brown.

Note: Of special interest in this video is (1) no normal gap between the engine and
    visible contrail (2) In jet #5 in sequence note the accidental release of aerosols
    from a compartment in the belly of the aircraft. (3) Some emissions are dingy in
    color and appear in the exhaust along with normal water vapor emissions that are
    much “brighter” in hue.

Read more.....http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/12/page/3/

Published on 2 Feb 2014

Artucle: http://wp.me/p2FjTj-3CO

Bifurcation of the aerosol trails is due to the duel thrust emissions from the high-
    bypass turbofan engine - with a minority of thrust coming from the combustion
    stage and most thrust developed in the bypass stage.

Only 15% to 20% of the air intake goes into the engine combustion chamber to
    produce the water vapor necessary for a contrail to form. Remarkably, a whopping
    80% to 85% of the thrust that exits the engine NEVER passes into the combustion
    chamber. This means that 85% of the thrust exiting the engine is INCAPABLE of
    producing a contrail. Furthermore, the 15 to 20% that is subjected to combustion is
    almost completely neutralized by the dominant mixing from the 85% of "dry" thrust
    that passes around the combustion chamber to provide almost all the thrust. The
    thrust from the combustion chamber creates the appearance of a "bifurcated" trail
    because the 15% of the emission creates the small doughnut hole in the bypass
    thrust where the aerosols are injected, hidden beneath the engine cowling. This
    finding explains why no fuel additives are found to explain the chemical trails since
    the additives would degrade engine performance if passed though the combustion
    chamber. To avoid engine damage, the aerosols are injected in the bypass stage
    where aerosols will not come into contact with critical engine parts.

Lastly, commercial pilots likely have little control of aerosol emissions since the
    ability to start and stop the chemical spray is controlled remotely as in "drone" or
    fly-by-wire technology from a remote site. Modern jet engines are fitted with
    transponders that report engine performance to the manufacture through
    transmission of data to a satellite. With radio frequency communication already in
    place it becomes possible for the engine to respond to a remote satellite command
    where chemical aerosol emissions are turned on and off automatically without
    intervention by pilot or crew. This explains why pilots may not be good
    whistleblowers since they have no, or insufficient knowledge of the secret devices
    located inside the aircraft that supplies the engine.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEr...MmRXWm3HCJacBw

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1029087
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 6th January 2016 at 20:13.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

28. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

I have posted these articles separately earlier , I put them together
    on another thread so I'm posting here together .......

==========================================

Solar Radiation Management...Aprox 4 mins in

David Keith .."If you reflect away a little more sunlight by adding
    reflective aerosols particles say up to upper atmosphere "

Host...." How do you do that " ?

David Keith" You could do that with aircraft for example "

BBC - Hard Talk with David Keith about Geoengineering.

Published on 1 Jun 2014

One of the worlds pioneering Geoengineers talks about his plans to play God
    with our planet by spraying the atmosphere with harmful materials in order
    to reflect sunlight back out to space. He says these programmes are still only
    theoretical but according to the World Meteorological Organisation these
    programmes are already well underway.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1029071

Atmospheric Geoengineering with Aluminum Aerosols.mov

Quote from David Keith...
    Quote " Its not really a moral hazard , Its more like free-riding on
    our Grand children "

Uploaded on 29 Apr 2010

Geoengineer David Keith describes aluminum properties that are
    preferable to that of sulfur for use as an aerosol.

Solar Radiation Management

Posted on December 5, 2011

https://justmeint.wordpress.com/2011...on-management/

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1029081

The Promises and Perils of Geoengineering
    2013/08/07

Solar Radiation Management strategies

Geoengineering, by definition, is any deliberate large-scale manipulation of the planetary
    environment to counteract human-caused climate change. As the planet continues to warm,
    the potential solutions offered by geoengineering are tempting, and several serious projects
    are actively being pursued. In the latest edition of the Worldwatch Institute’s State of the
    World 2013: Is Sustainability Still Possible?, Simon Nicholson, Assistant Professor in the
    School of International Service at American University, examines the pros and cons of
    such an approach to responding to climate change.

The technological prospects for geoengineering are vast, and fall into two main camps:

Solar Radiation Management (SRM), a tactic that aims to reflect solar radiation back into
    space so that it is not absorbed by the atmosphere. The intent is to counteract heat-trapping
    gases by scattering or deflecting some percentage of incoming solar radiation by, for instance,
    streaming sulfate particles into the stratosphere or launching sunshades into space.

Solar Radiation Management strategies (Graphic designed by Isabelle Rodas)

Carbon Dioxide Removal (CDR), an approach that involves drawing large amounts of carbon
    out of the atmosphere, and storing it where it won’t cause future harm. Land-based ideas
    have included carbon dioxide scrubbers that would pull large quantities of carbon dioxide
    straight from the air, or growing forms of biomass and then reducing it to charcoal, which
    can be buried. Ocean-based ideas mostly involve the cultivation of plankton, which take in
    carbon from the atmosphere and bring it to the bottom of the ocean with them when they die.

Read more...

http://blogs.worldwatch.org/sustaina...eoengineering/

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1029084

David Keith "A Case For Climate Engineering"

THE COLBERT REPORT: DAVID KEITH "A Case For Climate Engineering"
    12/09/2013 VIEWS: 30,958

With David Keith’s idea of geoengineering to counteract AGW, two diffferent aerosol
    programs are now invisioned to regulate planetary climate. Will Geoengineers like
    David Keith spray sulfuric acid high in the stratosphere to prevent chemtrails from
    melting the ice-caps?

David keith mug-fRegardless your opinion of geoengineer, David Keith, his concept
    of SRM (Solar Radiation Management) or SAG (Stratospheric Aerosol
    Geoengineering) involves far fewer resources and would be deployed much
    differently than what millions of observers have been calling “chemtrails” since the
    mid 1990’s.

Chemtrails warm the climate as an “exotic weapon” as defined in HR-2977.
    Chemtrails are not to be confused with the Royal Society’s definition of
    geoengineering in the form of SRM or SAG to “counteract anthropogenic climate
    change”.

In stark contrast to what millions of observers witness as daily chemtrails spraying
    by hundreds of jet aircraft, David Keith’s comments on the Dec 9, 2013 Colbert
    Nation spoke to a limited geoengineering operation achievable by a few high
    performance jet aircraft delivering a total payload of only 20,000 tons of sulfurc
    acid (H2SO4) into the stratosphere. Keith’s proposal reveals that the scale of the
    covert chemtrails operation is orders of magnitude more intense in required
    resources, CO2 polluting aircraft, and payloads of pollution deployed into the
    atmosphere.

Chemtrails are not SAG or SRM

Keith suggests 20,000 tons of H2SO4 be released by jet aircraft into the
    stratosphere at 70,000 ft. By comparison, in excess of 200,000+ tons of
    chemtrails are routinely sprayed between 30 to 40,000 feet in the troposphere
    every day with the effect of warming the climate – an outcome that could be
    considered as either primary or “necessary” to the mission of weather modification.
    (Keith interview on Colbert Nation )

The media and government agencies admit that future emergency proposals
    for “geoengineering” the stratosphere to mitigate global warming are under
    consideration. Listen to Obama’s White House science advisor John Holdron.

The future could see two opposing aerosol operations: (1) Covert chemtrails that
    warms the climate and (2) Sulphuric acid as SAG/SRM to offset warming due to
    chemtrails.

Through years of confusion in agreeing on the definition of chemtrails vs.
    geoengineering, activists have incorrectly equated chemtrails with what is planned
    for future emergency geoengneering as SRM or SAG.

There is no research to establish effective solar radiation management when
    ionizing salts and metals are injected into the troposphere below 40,000 feet.
    Furthermore, chemtrails examined by telescopic lens are revealed in a variety of
    different colors from silver to a dirty brown.

Note: Of special interest in this video is (1) no normal gap between the engine and
    visible contrail (2) In jet #5 in sequence note the accidental release of aerosols
    from a compartment in the belly of the aircraft. (3) Some emissions are dingy in
    color and appear in the exhaust along with normal water vapor emissions that are
    much “brighter” in hue.

Read more.....http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/12/page/3/

Published on 2 Feb 2014

Artucle: http://wp.me/p2FjTj-3CO

Bifurcation of the aerosol trails is due to the duel thrust emissions from the high-
    bypass turbofan engine - with a minority of thrust coming from the combustion
    stage and most thrust developed in the bypass stage.

Only 15% to 20% of the air intake goes into the engine combustion chamber to
    produce the water vapor necessary for a contrail to form. Remarkably, a whopping
    80% to 85% of the thrust that exits the engine NEVER passes into the combustion
    chamber. This means that 85% of the thrust exiting the engine is INCAPABLE of
    producing a contrail. Furthermore, the 15 to 20% that is subjected to combustion is
    almost completely neutralized by the dominant mixing from the 85% of "dry" thrust
    that passes around the combustion chamber to provide almost all the thrust. The
    thrust from the combustion chamber creates the appearance of a "bifurcated" trail
    because the 15% of the emission creates the small doughnut hole in the bypass
    thrust where the aerosols are injected, hidden beneath the engine cowling. This
    finding explains why no fuel additives are found to explain the chemical trails since
    the additives would degrade engine performance if passed though the combustion
    chamber. To avoid engine damage, the aerosols are injected in the bypass stage
    where aerosols will not come into contact with critical engine parts.

Lastly, commercial pilots likely have little control of aerosol emissions since the
    ability to start and stop the chemical spray is controlled remotely as in "drone" or
    fly-by-wire technology from a remote site. Modern jet engines are fitted with
    transponders that report engine performance to the manufacture through
    transmission of data to a satellite. With radio frequency communication already in
    place it becomes possible for the engine to respond to a remote satellite command
    where chemical aerosol emissions are turned on and off automatically without
    intervention by pilot or crew. This explains why pilots may not be good
    whistleblowers since they have no, or insufficient knowledge of the secret devices
    located inside the aircraft that supplies the engine.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEr...MmRXWm3HCJacBw

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1029087
    Love Steven Colbert and guys like him. But thanks for some good info on the subject. You know there is some much information out there, valid credible info that really can't be refuted. Yet people still fall for the disinfo BS and jump on the critic delusional band wagon, mind boggling, same with 9/11 crud.
    Last edited by Curiosity; 6th January 2016 at 21:10.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th January 2016)

30. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Is there any evidence from Prof. Lenton's remarks (assuming they were reported accurately as quoted in post #193 above) that 'chemtrails' are spewed out of almost every jet aircraft in the sky? Is it not more likely that there is indeed geoengineering experimentation (I'd be surprised if there were none at all), but that this experimentation is on a relatively small scale?

'Yes it's happening' is not the same as saying 'it's wide-scale spraying over millions of square miles of sky from tens of thousands of aircraft' - is it?

I know it's been discussed before, but if it were that latter then the enormous infrastructure required to facilitate it would be very hard to hide; employing hundreds if not thousands of people across the earth procuring the thousands of tons of chemicals, processing them, transporting them and getting them into the aircraft.

Who knows anyone who knows anyone employed in this endeavour?

Why spray conspicuously over land anyway? It could be done over the oceans and hardly anyone would know.

31. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

This is a pretty good summery of the above Natural News article in #193
    and may have been the original article from .....

Chemtrails Project UK
    Campaign to Ban Chemtrails and Geoengineering

http://www.chemtrailsprojectuk.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top British Climate Scientist Acknowledges Ongoing Geoengineering Interventions

By James Hodgskiss

Global Research, October 31, 2015

Chemtrails Project UK 17 October 2015

Professor Tim Lenton (Chair in Climate Change/Earth Systems Science, University of Exeter)
    provided one of the many positive outcomes of this summer’s climate change conference in Paris.

You may have missed this major admission from Professor Lenton which we originally broke in
    our Paris Report, so we revisit it here and round off with a little more discussion.

His “revelations” occurred on day 2 of the climate change conference in Paris that ran from 7th
    to 10th July, 2015.

As you will see from the transcript and video excerpts, below, Professor Lenton initially denied
    that geoengineering activities were already occurring but, when pressed further, he threw in the
    towel and conceded that the geoengineering of our skies was indeed already happening

For any newcomers to this topic, we are officially told by Her Majesty’s Government that geoengineering
    – which includes releasing vast amounts of toxic substances into the sky from aircraft in a supposed bid to
    block out the sun and reduce ‘global warming’ – is just a proposal, and that any current geoengineering
    “experiments” are being performed only on a “small scale.”

Transcript of Geoengineering-related Discussions

Read More....

http://www.globalresearch.ca/top-bri...ntions/5485739

video from article above.....

Video Excerpt

Lasting 4 minutes 24 seconds (if you cut out the interjecting question/answer by
    skipping from 1:26:16 to 1:29:59), here are the above exchanges from the official footage:

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th January 2016 at 07:43.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

33. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Lets not forget the official Gov't and private organizations documentation over 5 decades showing investment, development and deployment of these technologies.

"Why spray conspicuously over land anyway? It could be done over the oceans and hardly anyone would know".

They have their reasons for spraying over land. They can't accomplish total control by spraying just over land.

Today we have satellite imagery of hundreds of thousands of miles over many oceans showing aircraft covering them with chemtrails.

In fact there is more geoengineering methods being deployed over and IN the oceans than over land.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th January 2016)

35. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Excerpt
    "The geoengineers, and those who oversee them, clearly could not endure the fact that a top-tier scientist exposed that these extremely toxic chemtrail formulations contains coal fly ash … in great measure. In other words the very same coal fly ash that is mandatorily removed by coal-fired power plants, as per EPA rules and regulations, is then used as the primary ingredient in the ubiquitous chemtrail and chembomb aerosols. By way of Operation Indigo Skyfold, chemtrails containing extremely toxic coal fly ash are now systematically sprayed in the skies across the USA and beyond."

"The ramifications of this massive and clandestine chemical geoengineering program are so staggering that those who have unlawfully administered it know that the Herndon paper poses the greatest threat to its existence. In fact, Dr. Herndon’s paper indirectly demonstrates these ongoing chemtrail operations could be construed as a crime against humanity, so destructive are they to human health and environmental integrity."

http://themillenniumreport.com/2015/...fly-ash-paper/

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th January 2016), FinallyNow (7th January 2016), Flash (7th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 1 10 19 LastLast