+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 4 14 19 LastLast

Thread: Undeniable Footage Of Jet Aircraft Spraying //The Midwest Respiratory Crisis – Infected Chemtrail Beta Test?

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks

Default Re: Undeniable Footage Of Jet Aircraft Spraying //The Midwest Respiratory Crisis – Infected Chemtrail Beta Test?

Quote Posted by PAVONIA (here)
    Even in movies, TV shows, cartoons, TV Ad's, print AD's and pretty much any media the chem trails are seen. Its just brainwashing people to thinking.."oh, well I guess its normal".
    The conditioning through the media is, to me, one of the biggest red flags that the spraying is real. Here we have an old movie that is "updated" for a modern commercial:

(I would have preferred to link this video, because it plays clips from both the 70's movie and the 2005 commercial, but the video creator included a very unfortunate and credibility-smashing "creative rendition" at the end where chemtrails are seen all over the sky above the children -- and this image is seen as the still-screen shot in the YT link. Still, it might be worth seeing the movie and the commercial together if you're curious.)

There are many other examples of conditioning that one can find by searching.

If these really are just harmless vapor trails, why is there a need for subliminal cues?
    Last edited by outerheaven; 11th October 2014 at 15:45.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

avid (11th October 2014), Cidersomerset (11th October 2014), Desire (17th December 2014), WhiteFeather (25th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Undeniable Footage Of Jet Aircraft Spraying //The Midwest Respiratory Crisis – Infected Chemtrail Beta Test?

Quote This video has been posted before on this forum, but it's worth sharing in this thread.

Kristen Meghan claims to be an ex-US Air Force bio-environmental engineer. She claims that
    her job involved her ordering large quantities of the particulates that are allegedly used for
    geo-engineering.
    Thanks Outheaven I had not seen this one , she is right not many people 'whistle blow' unless
    their personality or circumstances are at a point that they cross that invisible line to tell what
    they know. Whistleblowing to your superiors does not work in most cases.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th October 2014 at 16:05.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Desire (17th December 2014), outerheaven (11th October 2014), WhiteFeather (25th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Quote I'm 35, but I remember back when I was in my teens of a clear sky....no "trails" at all. Its funny how people can just over look this or write it off as nothing. Even in movies, TV shows, cartoons, TV Ad's, print AD's and pretty much any media the chem trails are seen. Its just brainwashing people to thinking.."oh, well I guess its normal".
    About a month ago I was sitting outside with my brother whom isnt really into this kinda stuff. But it was a nice day out and as usual you could see chem trails. He looked up and said to me "what are those trails, I dont remember them ever" and I said EXACTLY!

Many in my work are aware of Chem trails now and a few who laughed several
    years ago ask me questions now and again. Ecnal 61 and Winston 1964 both
    members here and work colleagues are fully aware and when we are together in
    work there is a lot of banter flying around...

I have pointed them out to family and friends and many have seen them one
    in particular Andy was with me on a Saturday evening 3/4 years ago as white
    tankers were criss - crossing his house in the town while we were waiting for
    lift on a summer evening watching them gradually cloud over the sky , he
    is a left brained senior manager for a big projects electrical company . He
    could not explain what they were doing it was the same 6 /8 tankers going
    over and back. There have been numerous occasions that planes have
    flown over like that. Not the usual civil planes from Bristol and other
    airports that fly over leaving normal couple of minute contrails...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chemtrail & Geoengineering Symptoms

Friday 10th October 2014 at 10:21 By david-icke

RADIOMYSTERIUM

Published on 9 Oct 2014

http://radiomysterium.com/ The physical symptoms I have noticed by journaling, documenting and observing on a personal level from experience, intuition and external research.

I am not a doctor, nor do I know the solutions to this problem. I can only contribute and be a
    part of the solution by getting the word out, making orgonite, and brainstorming how to fix this
    growing disaster with like minded, courageous people. Make youtube videos and post them all
    over the internet to let the control system know that YOU know what is going on and that you
    do NOT consent to this evil agenda. Silence is consent. Be LOUD.

Other symptoms can include: itchy skin, metallic film on skin, loss of memory, in severe cases
    Morgellons disease and other ailments.

Song "Xs & Os" by Geoff Byrd and Michael Page, Liquid Chrome Music, ASCAP 2014

Check out my music here: http://geoffbyrd.com/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th October 2014 at 16:19.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Desire (17th December 2014), WhiteFeather (25th November 2014), william r sanford72 (25th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote New data would be:
    •Where is it being made?
    •Who is making it?
    •Does anyone know anyone who knows someone making it?
    •Where are all the raw materials coming from without distorting the international trading markets for those materials?
    •How is it being transported from manufacturing plant to aircraft?
    •Are there special planes for this?
    •If so where are they kept and who is maintaining them all?
    •Get a number of amateur meteorologists to explain the perceived phenomenon, and does atmospheric physics explain what we see from conventional aircraft exhaust?
    Hi Nick all valid questions and if Chemtrails are not , just polluting contrails ,
    its the industial/military paper 'Trails' we are looking for , but it will take a brave
    whistleblower to give us that info. But the more people are finding out about
    it and realising they may be more than just normal air pollution, the better
    odds, of more info, but as in all the other subjects we cover its not easy to
    prove this theory even if its above us in plain sight , but you never know.....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th October 2014 at 16:17.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Desire (17th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Aluminium poisoning may trigger Alzheimer’s disease, claims professor

new Tuesday 14th October 2014 at 11:00 By david-icke

The articles below don't mention chemtrails and give other reasons for the
    excess of aluminium in our environment and diet. But a quote from the
    Telegraph article is interesting for me as planes quite often seem to be coming
    from the Minehead , West Somerset area which is not on the main holiday
    flight path from Bristol and beyond north to south. Interesting for me anyway..

Quote Campaigner Carole Cross, 59, died from a rare and aggressive form of
    Alzheimer’s and her brain was found to contain higher than usual levels of
    aluminium.

At the time, the West Somerset coroner said she had been exposed to "an
    excessive amount" of aluminium in the contaminated water.

===========================================================

The TELEGRAPH....

‘Aluminium poisoning may be fuelling Alzheimer’s disease, a leading professor has claimed.

Professor Chrisopher Exley, of Keele University, said that exposure to the metal causes
    deposits in the human brain which can exacerbate other problems.

Aluminium poisoning may fuel Alzheimer's disease, a professor has warned

Writing in the journal Frontiers in Neurology he said: “We are all accumulating a known
    neurotoxin in our brain from our conception to our death.’

Read more: Aluminium poisoning may trigger Alzheimer’s disease, claims professor

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...professor.html

also.....

Aluminium poisoning may fuel Alzheimer's disease, a professor has warned

Aluminium could be poisoning our brains and causing Alzheimer's, professor claims
    Professor Chris Exley argues aluminium posioning could cause Alzheimer's
    Aluminium builds up in the brain until the 'toxic threshold' when it can't cope
    This will bring on early onset of Alzheimer's and make the condition worse
    The metal compound is now found in almost everything we eat and drink
    Found in tea, cakes, bread, wine, cosmetics and drugs like aspirin
    Builds on previous work which found link between aluminium and cancer

By Madlen Davies for MailOnline

Published: 14:59, 14 October 2014 | Updated: 15:43, 14 October 2014

Aluminium builds up in the brain causing contamination that
    leads to Alzheimer's, Professor Chris Exley claims

Aluminium found in food, cosmetics and medicines could be poisoning our
    brains and causing Alzheimer’s disease, a professor has claimed.

Aluminium builds up in the brain, eventually causing contamination that may
    cause Alzheimer’s disease, Professor Christopher Exley, of Keele University
    has argued.

The metal compound is found in most processed foods, tea, wine, fizzy drinks,
    cosmetics and drugs like aspirin.

He said the very fact that studies have revealed aluminium deposits in the brain
    should serve as a warning that we are being contaminated.

He said: ‘The presence of aluminium in the human brain should be a red flag
    alerting us all to the potential dangers of the aluminium age.

‘We are all accumulating a known neurotoxin in our brain from our conception
    to our death.

‘Why do we treat this inevitability with almost total complacency?’

His latest report builds on his previous work, in which he suggested there was
    a link between the aluminium found in deodorants and cancer.

Aluminium is the most abundant metal in the earth's crust, and is naturally found
    in food because plants absorb it from water and the soil.

While 50 years ago we may have ingested small amounts of aluminium from vegetables
    and the pots they were cooked in, today it is added to almost everything we consume.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...#ixzz3G8EF9gUP
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Desire (17th December 2014), sheme (8th March 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

UVB Radiation Is Off The Charts and Metering Proves This Fact

Tuesday 25th November 2014 at 08:25 By David Icke

‘Does the sun feel hot on your face? It is. The UV radiation that we are
    all being exposed to is off the charts. It’s actually burning the bark off
    of trees on the sun exposed sides. This is happening in countless regions.
    Global climate engineering is shredding the ozone layer along with an
    endless list of other horrific consequences. If climate engineering
    continues, our days are numbered.

How high is the UV radiation? View the actual tests in the video below.’

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Desire (17th December 2014), WhiteFeather (25th November 2014)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

The Richie Allen Show on Davidicke.com: Chemtrails Over Manchester 25/11/14

Tuesday 25th November 2014 at 09:17 By David Icke

Published on 25 Nov 2014

Chemtrails Over Manchester 25/11/14 - Richie Allen Show

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2014...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Desire (17th December 2014), WhiteFeather (25th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Yep, these pieces of feces are now trying to cover up their tracks in films aren't they?
    I recently just watched an older Mel Gibson movie (Mad Max) the other day, and noticed they did the same cgi add in.
    Its F...g hysterical.

If i may......

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th November 2014), Desire (17th December 2014), william r sanford72 (25th November 2014)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

C-130 aircraft caught dropping massive ‘raindrop shaped fibers’ onto populace, lab tests confirm ‘metals’

Monday 8th December 2014 at 08:21 By David Icke

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C-130 aircraft caught dropping massive ‘raindrop shaped fibers’ onto populace, lab tests confirm “metals”

December 5, 2014 6:03 pm EST

Independent lab tests point to mainstream cover-up of live biowarfare, geoengineering testing

By Shepard Ambellas

‘Marie Snow and her friend Cori Gunnels knew they stumbled across something sinister, one November day,
    this year, when they saw what appeared to be 50 to 60-foot long “raindrops”, “solid” in nature, falling from
    the sky in clusters, after three military aircraft, including a C-130, flew overhead, minutes prior, at an
    altitude of an estimated 5,000-8,000 ft.

Using critical thinking skills, Snow and Gunnels, patriots and local residents, decided to collect samples of
    the fibrous material which was deployed from the three military planes earlier that day, saving the samples
    for testing. In fact, the fibers looked so ominous that Snow even opted not to touch them with her
    “bare hands” and collected them on “white pieces of paper”.’

Visible fibers, 50 to 60 feet long, left after three military aircraft were flying at approx. 5,000-8,000 ft. altitude.
    (Photo Credit: Marie Snow)

Soon after, Snow, determined to know the truth, contacted her local news station, KPHO, CBS 5, inviting
    them to investigate her fibrous discovery.

Within days, CBS 5 took Snow up on her offer, sending reporter Greg Argos to investigate the fibrous
    samples she collected off of the natural terrain and nearby fence posts, also noting her eyewitness
    account to the 3 military aircraft which flew overhead that day. However, what happened after
    CBS 5 interviewed Snow may shock you.

According to Argos’ video piece, published Nov. 18, by CBS 5, samples of the unusual fibers, which
    are “thicker than a spider web and “very strong”, were taken to Grand Canyon University’s Forensic
    Science Lab for testing where a woman by the name of “Melissa Beddow” allegedly tested the
    samples under “40 times magnification”.

As reported in the Argos piece, Beddow stated that the fibrous samples were likely “biodegradable
    gauze” from “nearby cattle farms”, made up of “a mixture of wheat, gluten, flour and bacitracin,
    an antibiotic” in what the network touted as a “straight story”.

However, after the local news piece aired, Snow and others were skeptical of Argos’ findings.
    Snow was soon after urged by Al DiCicco, who appears in the documentary film “Shade the
    Motion Picture”, a film about covert and sinister bioweapons testing programs, to contact
    Intellihub News and get independent testing of the samples done by a reputable lab.
    And that’s just what Marie Snow did.

On Nov. 22, Snow reached out to me, [Intellihub's Shepard Ambellas] to gather yet another
    opinion on how to proceed after something just didn’t feel right to Snow about KPHO, CBS 5′s report.

A C-130 and two other planes conducting biowarfare, geoengineering operations over Chino
    Valley, Arizona, Nov., 2014. (Photo Credit: Marie Snow)

Once contacted by Snow, I, myself, recommended just what my friend Al DiCicco told her
    to do, “get some independent testing done”as we could than later do a “powerful article”
    if the results differed from KPHO, CBS 5′s findings.

And again, that’s just what Snow and Gunnels did, sending the samples to a credible lab,
    a testing facility located in Redding California to properly and scientifically carry out
    tests of several fibrous samples.

Days after, the actual results came back from the lab, and what was found may shock you.

The work orders, numbered “14K0279“, dated Dec. 4, 2014 and “14K0683“, dated Dec. 2,
    2014, stated that “All analysis were performed under strict adherence to our established
    Quality Assurance Plan” and that “solid” “fibers” were submitted by “Marie Snow”
    for “general testing”.

Astonishingly, both tests concluded that both samples indeed tested positive for three
    metal analytes, “Aluminum”, “barium” and “strontium”, three substances commonly
    known by dedicated researchers to be found in persistent contrails, i.e. chemtrails
    and or geoengineering, terraforming operations as pointed out by investigative
    researcher, activist, Rosalind Peterson, Agriculture Defense Coalition, in Shade
    the Motion Picture.

Coupling the Redding lab’s scientific findings, with Marie Snow’s eyewitness account
    of the three military planes flying overhead, the fibrous material collected, and other
    breakthrough research noted in Shade the Motion Picture, we must now hold the
    mainstream news accountable for not reporting actual scientific evidence and findings
    pertaining to persistent contrails, chemtrails, geoengineering or the terraforming
    of our planetary atmosphere.

In fact scientists, likely not credible ones, Bill Gates and others are now claiming
    that geoengineering is needed to block solar radiation, to prevent “global warming”.

Although some like Dr. Matthew Watson, University of Bristol, say that Solar
    Radiation Management (SRM) could have “profoundly terrifying” consequences
    possibly causing extreme drought or severe rainfall, conflicting weather, in
    opposite regions of the globe not typical to the locality.

“Some of the techniques could also damage the ozone layer, leaving people
    at risk of skin cancer, or potentially trigger conflicts amid tensions between
    those affected by their deployment, the scientists said.”, as reported by
    The Telegraph in the article Six radical ways to tackle global warming.

But maybe even more bothersome is the fact that theses biological,
    chemical, and in some cases radiological, tests have all been approved
    to be conducted on the general public, at any time, by the U.S.
    government or military, under a public law.

Mysterious fibers containing barium, strontium and aluminum found
    on power lines after military test, Chino Valley, AZ. (Photo Credit: Marie Snow)

Read more: C-130 aircraft caught dropping massive ‘raindrop shaped fibers’ onto populace,
    lab tests confirm 'metals'

https://www.intellihub.com/c-130-air...ed-experiment/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th December 2014 at 17:33.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

The initial story is that tow witness's saw military planes dropping a strnge fibre
    substance. They contacted a local news station who covered the storey but the
    lab they used to test samples said it was a form of agricultural bandage for
    livestock. Whether thet deliberately or accidently used the wrong sample is open to
    debate,but it did not fit with what the woman saw and the fibres they collected.
    Thoughthey could of got contaminated when collected with the bandage fibres ?
    speculation.

Anyway they were unhappy with the results and the vid immediately below explains
    what they did. The vid goes on into other related information and highlights some
    of the exceptions when it is valid for authorities to spray civilian populations and
    its an eye opener . From the doc link below , she goes thru some of them. ( Though
    I could not find them & gave up , though they are there if you have the time and
    patience LOL )....Medical , therapeutic ? , pharma , agriculture , industrial
    orResearch activities, prett broad I'd say. Then in the law and order section any
    purpose related to Riot control. Could be spraying Ferguson soon then !!!

http://www.dod.mil/dodgc/olc/docs/1998NDAA.pdf

=====================================================

AZ Jet Drops Odd Fibers From Sky & the Stunning Test Results! Doc Proves DOD Can Experiment on Us

Published on 6 Dec 2014

Here is the link that goes with the post: http://b4in.info/hiIQ

UPDATE FROM Maria Snow Herself:
    "I am the person that was interviewed. I don't think CBS is lying at all about the sample they collected.
    Cori and I had our own two samples collected mid-air and from fences. After I left the interview they
    collected their own sample. What I saw in this interview was not what I saw falling from the direction
    of an aircraft. Their sample was huge..... there are no samples of this "unknown fiber" that are that
    large. I believe they collected what looked to them to be the same fibers, but in all actuality, may have
    been a gauze bandage. There were cows down the street from where the interview was shot. I am not
    making excuses for anyone. I am simply telling the truth.

"We had these fibers tested and they were extremely high in three heavy metals. No matter what you
    call it, it fell from the direction of a military aircraft and on our heads... we inhaled this fiber... it
    tested high for heavy metals. Are you going to just laugh it off and let your children play in this stuff?
    It is occurring all over the globe... and what IF geoengineering/chemtrails are in fact much more than
    a "conspiracy theory"... why risk your lives and the lives of those around you. Please Google "geoengineering.""

Subscribe to our website at:
    http://vineoflifenews.com/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th December 2014 at 18:25.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (9th December 2014), Desire (17th December 2014)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Exclusive! Dr. Roger Davidson, I've found barium and arsenic in rainwater after planes spraying

The Richie Allen Show
    Published on 2 Dec 2014

Please Help Support The Richie Allen Show

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well then lets not worry about who is not waking up, lets agree how we can do something about it NOW.Lets organize .Do we have an Agency we can flood with complaints? do we have SOMEONE that knows how to proceed that will be effective? I'm ready.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Desire For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th December 2014)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Secret Chemtrail Pilot Speaks, on Dec 8, 2014

Published on 14 Dec 2014

This is a message I received, from a credible source. This message is (allegedly) from a USAF pilot, who flies Aerosol Tankers,
    as part of the secret Indigo Skyfold (geoengineered aerosol "chemtrail") program.
    Please save this text, and forward the video! (The text was too long for Youtube to put in the description, so I will put the
    entire message in the comments section.)

I've known the source for six months, and I have POST confirmation of most of the things he's told me, IN ADVANCE.
    Also, IF THIS WAS DISINFO, the last message from the pilot would be "after Jan 20, they are shutting down the program".
    INSTEAD, he says the opposite: "a very new "extremely toxic" chemtrail mix, is going to be sprayed. Using new technology,
    that makes these special chemtrails, completely invisible."
    That is not how disinfo works. The last communication was the opportunity to calm the herd, instead, it is a call to action.
    If you have a geiger counter, with an alpha/beta probe, please test the aerosol fallout, now, and after January 20, 2015.
    The best way to test the aerosols, is to wipe your car hood, and windshield, with a clean paper towel, after a dry period
    of heavy spraying. Then, test the towel for alpha and beta radiation. This is especially important in California, which has
    no natural radon sources upwind.

P.S. if anyone can do a better job of narration, please upload your own video! Don't let this disappear from the internet!
    The first comment has the complete pilot text, so please copy it, and spread the word.
    Thanks!

Fair Use Notice:
    In case any of the images are copyrighted, here is a Fair Use Notice:
    This video may contain copyrighted material encountered in the Internet, the use of which could not always been
    specifically authorized by the copyright owner.We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding
    of environmental, political, human rights, economy, democracy, scientific and social justice issues, etc...We believe this
    constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
    In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this Site is distributed without profit or payment to those
    who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
    For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/...

Category
    Science & Technology
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th December 2014 at 14:09.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Sage of Quay Radio – Suzanne Maher & Michael Murphy – Chemtrails and Psychosocial Control

Wednesday 17th December 2014 at 07:28 By David Icke

Sage of Quay Radio - Suzanne Maher & Michael Murphy - Chemtrails and Psychosocial Control (Dec 2014)

The Sage of Quay Radio Hour

Published on 14 Dec 2014

Tonight we will talk Geoengineering and Chemtrails with our very special
    guests Suzanne Maher and Michael Murphy.

Suzanne is an activist and co-founder of the very popular Facebook group
    The Chemtrails Girls. Her site is growing in subscribers by leaps and bounds
    as more and more people awaken to the spraying of our skies.

Michael is a returning guest. He is an award winning Director and Producer,
    a Political Activist and President of The Coalition Against Geoengineering.

Michael’s work includes directing and co-producing the groundbreaking
    geoengineering documentaries “WHY in the World are They Spraying?”
    and “WHAT in the World are They Spraying?” Each film has awakened
    millions to the environmental threats of the geoengineering programs.

The conversation with Suzanne and Michael is wide ranging as we discuss
    Geoengineering and the many interconnected parts of the elites master
    plan for a one world government and what we can do to stop it.

Suzanne's fb group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/29097...
    Michael's websites: http://www.whyintheworldaretheysprayi...
    http://www.stopspraying.us/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th December 2014 at 19:50.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

I did not realise this was already on here though it looked familier..LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Zionbrion for bumping I missed this first time round.

She does look and sound familiar , I have probably seen her
    on parts of mix up vid poss ? No matter very interesting vid.

I have seen it before Outerheaven posted on page 3 of this
    thread , no matter worth watching again...LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

American Airforce Whistleblower on Chemtrails

Sulphuric acid is sprayed in the stratosphere, 20 kilometers above our heads.
    That's where acid rain comes from.

Chemtrails.

HAARP.

Clouds unable to form unless seeded.

Air logistics centres was where she worked.

What are chemtrails? she was asked.

This USAF woman heard about chemtrails and tried to understand what they were,
    then realised that was what her job was, feeding the chemicals to the flights. Now
    she tells the world. Her voice breaks from the shock of realising what she was doing
    to humanity.

Kristen Meghan was part of the chemtrail chemistry program without realizing it.
    She gives a good talk on what is going on. The nitty gritty of the speech starts at
    6mins 30sec

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=jHm0XhtDyZA

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-on-Chemtrails
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th December 2014 at 20:18.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Desire (17th December 2014), Nick Matkin (17th December 2014)

31. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Can you give us some program ,some way to help speed up the agender to reverse this deadly program.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Desire For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th December 2014)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

I put this post on another thread and since it took me ages I'll put it on
    here for reference ,,, LOL

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...910#post914910
    ====================================================

As I have said before 2006/7 was a major turning point in my interest in the
    alternate community , I had been interested in mysterious and political historical
    events from a young boy so when we got our first second hand old desk computer
    and got access to the net , the first thing I put in was UFO's and I came across
    Kerry interviewing Bill about Mr X and from there have got 'Deeeeep' down the
    rabbit hole with millions of other like minded people around this world & others
    ...LOL

This also coincided with me becoming a post man in 2007 which meant I worked
    outside everyday , previous to this I had office jobs. One of the many subjects
    discussed was chemtrails a term I had not heard before and I started to look up
    and straight away I noticed the difference in a contrail which last several seconds to
    a minute or so, to chemtrails that spread out and lasted all day.

There is dispute to what they are from military, UV screen,geo engineering and
    weather control over different areas of the globe, To its how the water vapour
    reacts at different altitudes and temperature and the fact that air traffic has
    increased in certain areas.

I was watching them yesterday sat 20/12/14 as I was on my rounds and the
    weather was identical to the day before yet the trails were different Fri normal , sat
    dense and spread out to give a milky cloud cover. I have seen the proof of
    chemtrailing in this area over the last seven years regularly,with at time the sky
    filled with Tankers creating grid patterns especially around 2011/12 , but not so
    much lately, though the sky has been so cloudy at times its hard to say what is
    natural cloud cover and what is artificially be laid by 'contrails' wether deliberately
    or due to the fuel, temp and extra volume as we are told all it is,whatever else it is
    causing air and light pollution at the very least.

Now I have put up lots of posts and threads on the subject,because it is happening
    above my head and I see them most days. Now if I'm interpreting them wrong so
    be it,but I'm not convinced of that and governments records of covert experiment
    and black projects does not lead me to believe official denials. But if it can be
    proved that they are just Alliminium, barium and other metallic particasl
    mixed in with the water vapour from the engines fair enough.

But I'm not of that opinion at the moment....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rail-Beta-Test

===================================================

Some images to illustrate what I'm observing over the past 7/8 years at
    various times , frequently enough to form a consistent pattern to this
    phenomenon or programme .......

===================================================

What we are not seeing enough of is beautiful blue Somerset Sky's for whatever reason...

The Cornhill Bridgwater Town Centre

More often like this .........

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd December 2014 at 14:35.

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

I saw a strange post today when reading an article about the strong solar flares that occurred yesterday, Dec. 20. The article was claiming that high altitude aerosol spraying was going on to deflect the energy from this flare.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd December 2014)

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Chemtrails: The Secret War

new Monday 22nd December 2014 at 04:24 By David Icke

‘Antonio and Rosario Marciano, of the Italian website Tanker Enemy have produced an
    outstanding documentary entitled: “ Chemtrails: the secret war ”. This film analyses
    and provides scientific evidence pertaining to the chemtrails phenomenon.

Weather manipulation is only one (collateral) aspect of this phenomenon. What is at stake is a covert military agenda.’

Published on 21 Dec 2014

“ This documentary is dedicated to everyone who wants to fight for truth and life on planet Earth.
    Let's stand up and defend our rights ! " Antonio and Rosario Marciano
    http://www.tanker-enemy.eu/scie-chimi...
    Antonio and Rosario Marciano administrators of the Italian website TANKER ENEMY produced the
    film : “ Chemtrails the secret war ”. This HD documentary film is the first Italian professional film
    on illegal geo-engineering aka chemtrails. It has been realized thanks to many friends and
    collaborators. For years this issue has been denied and mocked but the chemical spraying of our
    sky is still going on !

This documentary analyses, in a scientific and rigorous approach the main characteristics of this issue.
    The weather manipulation is only a collateral aspect of the phenomenon.

In September 2014, Jacques Daidié, a French activist, went to Italy and met Antonio and Rosario Marciano,
    well-known Italian activists against geo-engineering. The French translation is born from this meeting and
    has been realized by several members of the French association “Ciel voilé”, (www.cielvoile.fr). We thank
    him warmly and all those who have contributed to the translation: Jacques, Dominique from Avignon,
    Mary from Monteux, Sebastien from St Firmin in Valgaudemard and Danielle from Gap.
    All our gratitude to “Sky Watch Geneva”, on Facebook, for the English translation.
    www.cielvoile.fr

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Swan (22nd December 2014)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Chemtrail Girls

Published on 6 Dec 2014

Watch out for the Chemtrail Girls. They're out to wake you up, or rather 'create awareness.' Suzanne,
    the group's co-founder, soft-spokenly ends her narration this way, "What I would like to see is a top
    down removal of government systems because clearly they are all culpable; they're all complicit,
    they're all involved. And not just the government, there's the military, the universities. This is all very
    interrelated -- so I would like to see the spraying stopped and the people responsible punished." In
    this 20 minute film, Suzanne explains the psychopathic nature of the chemtrail program; she offers
    a quick introduction to the real world that a serious examination of chemtrails provokes. Suzanne
    reviews the work of Elana Freeland and her important book, Chemtrails, HAARP, and Full Spectrum Dominance.
    With anti-chemtrail posters on the Toronto subway system, a full-page ad in Toronto's NOW magazine,
    highway billboards, farmers' market stalls and their internet presence, the Chemtrail Girls have begun
    to create awareness. Original music by Toronto's Obzerv.
    "Best of 3" because this is the final edit, an updated composite.
    yoryevrah

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 4 14 19 LastLast