+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 6 16 19 LastLast

Thread: Undeniable Footage Of Jet Aircraft Spraying //The Midwest Respiratory Crisis – Infected Chemtrail Beta Test?

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

Default Chemtail soup and psychotronic weapons research

I don't know if this article has been posted on Avalon. Laura Eisenhower just posted it today, although it was published about a year ago. It is on the Zen Gardner site. It is all about the mind control aspect of chemtrails and how some believe that it is being used to develop psychotronic weapons that can monitor individuals and send harm to them where ever they are. Some people on this site have mentioned that they feel targeted and hear certain noises, electronic voices etc. Maybe the chemtrails are part of what makes this possible???? Hopefully much of what this article discusses is still in the experimental stages and will never come to full fruition!!! An issue to meditate and pray on! http://www.zengardner.com/true-purpose-chemtrails/

"People who are working on these issues hear tones and hums. If you hear persistent tones and static; have body vibrations, burning sensations, “bangs” to the head, neurological damage, or immune system damage; are hearing electronic voices or hearing the sound of a plasma; suffering from pains deep in your organs or constant headaches; or experiencing other anomalous activity then you may be being targeted by directed energy, mind control weapons. These weapons could be on helicopters, jets, stealth fighters, or on satellites. Directed energy beams and electromagnetic waves can be sent to you via hand-held devices or piggy-backed in on cell phone and satellite towers."

"We are dealing with Star Wars. It involves the combination of chemtrails for creating an atmosphere that will support electromagnetic waves, ground-based, electromagnetic field oscillators called gyrotrons, and ionospheric heaters. Particulates make directed energy weapons work better. It has to do with “steady state” and particle density for plasma beam propagation.

They spray barium powders and let it photo-ionize from the ultraviolet light of the sun. Then, they make an aluminum-plasma generated by “zapping” the metal cations that are in the spray with either electromagnetics from HAARP, the gyrotron system on the ground [Ground Wave Emergency Network], or space-based lasers. The barium makes the aluminum-plasma more particulate dense. This means they can make a denser plasma than they normally could from just ionizing the atmosphere or the air.

More density [more particles] means that these particles which are colliding into each other will become more charged because there are more of them present to collide. What are they ultimately trying to do up there — is create charged-particle, plasma beam weapons.
    Chemtrails are the medium – GWEN pulse radars, the various HAARPs, and space-based lasers are the method, or more simply:

Chemtrails are the medium — directed energy is the method."

"It is an offensive and defensive system against EM attacks and missiles. It uses ionospheric particle shells as defense mechanisms [like a bug-zapper shell]* against missiles and EM attacks. That means they spray and then pump up the spray with electromagnetics. When these shells are created using the oscillating, electromagnetic, gyrotron stations, it “excludes” and displaces the background magnetic field. These shells can be layered one above another in a canopy fashion for extra protection from missiles. The chemtrail sprays have various elements in them like carbon which can used to absorb microwaves. Some of these sprays have metal flakes in them that make aerial craft invisible to radar. Spoofer sprays. Sprays like these can be used to create colorful, magnetized plasmas to cloak fighter jets.

There are satellite weapons involved. Activists are using meters and are getting readings of microwaves, x-rays, and some other kind of emission that they are not sure of, maybe a low-intensity laser.

They are also photographing gas plasma generation due to the heating of chemtrails by electromagnetics."

So the pilots that were being told that they were spraying a defense shield may have been told a partial truth?????
    Last edited by Aspen; 22nd February 2015 at 08:40.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd February 2015), East Sun (22nd February 2015), halffull (23rd February 2015), Nasu (14th April 2015), Snoweagle (1st March 2015)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Undeniable Footage Of Jet Aircraft Spraying //The Midwest Respiratory Crisis – Infected Chemtrail Beta Test?

Chemtrail Song

Monday 23rd February 2015 at 07:13 By David Icke

Listen on link..........

https://soundcloud.com/clownprincere...bye-blue-skies

Goodbye blue skies, now it's white lines
    falling down, falling down
    Jet planes exhale, silver strange trails
    All around, all around

So tell me what they're spraying
    Cause no ones saying
    No one knows...

T.V tells lies, mainstream denies , nothings wrong, same old song
    People below, care not or know, in a daze, for and haze

Cause no ones saying
    No one knows...

Goodbye blue skies, now it's white lines
    falling down, falling
    Jet planes exhale, silver strange trails
    All around, all around

Cause no ones saying
    No one knows...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Nasu (14th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,484 times in 1,711 posts

Default Re: Undeniable Footage Of Jet Aircraft Spraying //The Midwest Respiratory Crisis – Infected Chemtrail Beta Test?

I am waiting for an aurum metallicum delivery from Amazon and hope it makes a difference regarding noise that is as yet unexplained, that I hear a lot of the time.

(Thanks, Limor Wolf for the information on that.)

I wonder if there is a connection between chem-trails and the fact that for over a year I have itching skin that is to an abnormal degree--never had a problem before last year. I never used to wear anything on my head outdoors but now I do even when it is not raining or snowing. I am hesitant to go swimming in the ocean or pond because of fallout from chem-trails.

The bastards are really screwing our enjoyment of life in big and small ways, We have to watch what foods and water we consume, the air we breath, avoid "smart" meters, radiation etc. The sooner they are stopped the better. There is a war on that most don't know about and worse, don't want to know about.

I hope we will be able to make things better for our kids and the coming generations.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd February 2015), Nasu (14th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Quote I wonder if there is a connection between chem-trails and the fact that for over a year I have itching skin that is to an abnormal degree--never had a problem before last year. I never used to wear anything on my head outdoors but now I do even when it is not raining or snowing. I am hesitant to go swimming in the ocean or pond because of fallout from chem-trails.
    Possibly ? I cannot say for sure though others have given accounts of various
    ailments. I have witnessed them frequently , as recently as last Wednesday
    I was out doing my round under clear blue skies not a cloud in sight which
    is all to rare these days. When about midday I noticed several planes
    approaching from different angles chemtrailing , and the sky had clouded
    over within the next couple of hours .

We are relatively near to Bristol Airport approx. 25-30 miles and on a main UK air
    corridor so I'm used to seeing planes fly over all the time and know the obvious
    difference between the 1 min or so contrail and hours long chemtrails.

On several occasions I have tasted the metal taste on my tonge & throat after a
    particularly heavy chemtrailing day.The trouble is it's difficult to know what real sky
    looks like. When the air traffic was halted for a few days when the Islandic volvano
    went off a couple years ago. The skies were normal during that period with little
    cloud cover. That spoke volumes for me.

The other trait is I'm getting a little more forget full than I used to be since working
    outside for the last 8 years .That could be natural middle age, or the increase in
    Aluminium and other metals being sprayed.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd February 2015 at 15:51.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

East Sun (24th February 2015), Nasu (14th April 2015), Snoweagle (1st March 2015)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

By WakingTimes January 28, 2015

An Indisputable Database for Chemtrail Deniers

Catherine J. Frompovich, Guest
    Waking Times

The Washington Post article of January 22, 2015 titled “How a group of conspiracy
    theorists could derail the debate over climate policy” prompted this response to what
    either the Post’s editors or article author apparently overlooked or did not choose to
    do, in my journalistic opinion—publish facts!

Over the years, The Washington Post acquired numerous awards for excellent
    investigative journalism, etc., including the prestigious Pulitzer Prize several
    times, the last being in 2014. One would imagine—at least this writer’s journalistic
    opinion—that extensive and accurate research would be the ground floor for factual,
    open-source, non-pejorative, non-ad hominem reporting and journalism.

When journalist Puneet Kollipara postulates, “Meet the “chemtrails” crowd, who
    posit that governments, scientists and other institutions are using airplanes’
    “chemtrails” — basically contrails that are allegedly laced with chemicals — to
    alter the climate, create extreme weather, poison people, or even control our
    minds,” and “In short, chemtrails itself is a conspiracy theory,”someone needs
    to point out that The Washington Post team should have done their homework
    more diligently, as there are hundreds of federal government agency reports
    and, in particular, U.S. Patents of record, for managing weather systems. Many
    are listed below in the Weather Geoengineering / Chemtrail Database generated
    by this writer.

However, I think maybe I may be inclined to agree with Kollipara that chemtrails
    just may be a conspiracy—a real ‘true’ conspiracy to keep what’s going on day
    and night – and which darkens our skies (less sunlight hits earth now), plus
    precipitates all kinds of toxic crap falling onto earth—to keep the public from
    knowing what’s actually going on above our heads.

For decades weather control, AKA weather geoengineering, has been going
    on—it’s a given that patents verify. However, a complacent media, press, TV,
    probably some ‘politicos’ from previous administrations, select bureaucrats in
    government, government agencies per se, namely: US Air Force and Navy,
    researchers, and specialty contractors who build and carry out systems to
    fulfill the agenda—ALL have kept silent and definitely either apparently
    conspired or colluded to agree to keep silent—or else. Where are the
    whistleblowers? Could some wannabe whistleblowers be dead?

Why hasn’t any media outlet, investigative journalist or newspaper, the U.S.
    Congress or some foreign investigator/researcher questioned the sky trails
    during the last couple decades? Furthermore, why—whenever something
    crops up about chemtrails—is it immediately scandalized as ‘conspiracy’,
    rather than addressed with scientific facts and reported as news?

Below is a database of legal documentation (U.S. Patents) that evidences
    weather geoengineering is real. Furthermore, many patents cannot be
    employed or used unless there is aerial spraying.

First, we need to study two weather maps, which apparently show that
    there really is a split weather pattern in the continental USA.

“Two Pictures Worth More Than a Thousand Words!”

“For any that are wondering how 2015 is shaping up for the Eastern US,
    the same scenario we saw in 2014 is being engineered all over again.
    The West fries with temperatures 20 degrees or more above normal with
    almost no rain as the Eastern US gets the toxic engineered cool-downs,”
    per Dane Wigington at GeoEngeeniringWatch.org, Jan. 24, 2015

The above global-climate-temperature map readily illustrates how the
    eastern parts of the USA and the North American continent apparently
    have become targeted areas for cold/rain/ice/snow weather geoengineering.
    Moreover, it supports the first map and the divide seen between the
    hot/dry west and the cold/wet east. That weather system probably can
    be accomplished only with aerial spraying of aerosolized chemicals and
    toxic elements, since natural weather patterns apparently don’t have
    ‘split personalities’. Documents from government and other mainstream
    resources, plus the investigative alternate press, confirm chemtrail activity,
    which really is weather geoengineering. Please see the database below.

Weather Geoengineering / Chemtrail Database
    List of U.S. Patents on Weather Modification / Aug. 8, 2012
    http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/a...st-of-patents/

For anyone doubting the existence of the phenomenon called ‘chemtrails’,
    please take the time to read through this extensive list of patents from the
    U.S. Patent and Trade Mark Office on equipment and processes used in
    aerosol spraying programs commonly referred to as “chemtrails” but
    scientifically called “weather geoengineering.”

United States Patent and Trademark Office

1338343 – April 27, 1920 – Process And Apparatus For The Production of Intense Artificial Clouds, Fogs, or Mists
    1619183 – March 1, 1927 – Process of Producing Smoke Clouds From Moving Aircraft
    1631753 – June 7, 1927 – Electric Heater – Referenced in 3990987
    1665267 – April 10, 1928 – Process of Producing Artificial Fogs
    1892132 – December 27, 1932 – Atomizing Attachment For Airplane Engine Exhausts
    1928963 – October 3, 1933 – Electrical System And Method
    1957075 – May 1, 1934 – Airplane Spray Equipment
    2097581 – November 2, 1937 – Electric Stream Generator – Referenced in 3990987
    2409201 – October 15, 1946 – Smoke Producing Mixture
    2476171 – July 18, 1945 – Smoke Screen Generator
    2480967 – September 6, 1949 – Aerial Discharge Device
    2550324 – April 24, 1951 – Process For Controlling Weather
    2582678 – June 15, 1952 – Material Disseminating Apparatus For Airplanes 2591988 – April 8, 1952 – Production of TiO2 Pigments – Referenced in 3899144
    2614083 – October 14, 1952 – Metal Chloride Screening Smoke Mixture
    2633455 – March 31, 1953 – Smoke Generator
    2688069 – August 31, 1954 – Steam Generator – Referenced in 3990987
    2721495 – October 25, 1955 – Method And Apparatus For Detecting Minute Crystal Forming Particles Suspended in a Gaseous Atmosphere
    2730402 – January 10, 1956 – Controllable Dispersal Device
    2801322 – July 30, 1957 – Decomposition Chamber for Monopropellant Fuel – Referenced in 3990987
    2881335 – April 7, 1959 – Generation of Electrical Fields
    2908442 – October 13, 1959 – Method For Dispersing Natural Atmospheric Fogs And Clouds
    2986360 – May 30, 1962 – Aerial Insecticide Dusting Device
    2963975 – December 13, 1960 – Cloud Seeding Carbon Dioxide Bullet
    3126155 – March 24, 1964 – Silver Iodide Cloud Seeding Generator – Referenced in 3990987
    3127107 – March 31, 1964 – Generation of Ice-Nucleating Crystals
    3131131 – April 28, 1964 – Electrostatic Mixing in Microbial Conversions
    3174150 – March 16, 1965 – Self-Focusing Antenna System
    3234357 – February 8, 1966 – Electrically Heated Smoke Producing Device
    3274035 – September 20, 1966 – Metallic Composition For Production of Hydroscopic Smoke
    3300721 – January 24, 1967 – Means For Communication Through a Layer of Ionized Gases
    3313487 – April 11, 1967 – Cloud Seeding Apparatus
    3338476 – August 29, 1967 – Heating Device For Use With Aerosol Containers – Referenced in 3990987
    3410489 – November 12, 1968 – Automatically Adjustable Airfoil Spray System With Pump
    3429507 – February 25, 1969 – Rainmaker
    3432208 – November 7, 1967 – Fluidized Particle Dispenser
    3441214 – April 29, 1969 – Method And Apparatus For Seeding Clouds
    3445844 – May 20, 1969 – Trapped Electromagnetic Radiation Communications System
    3456880 – July 22, 1969 – Method Of Producing Precipitation From The Atmosphere
    3518670 June 30, 1970 – Artificial Ion Cloud
    3534906 – October 20, 1970 – Control of Atmospheric Particles
    3545677 – December 8, 1970 – Method of Cloud Seeding
    3564253 – February 16, 1971 – System And Method For Irradiation Of Planet Surface Areas
    3587966 – June 28, 1971 – Freezing Nucleation
    3601312 – August 24, 1971 – Methods of Increasing The Likelihood oF Precipatation [sic]By The Artificial Introduction Of Sea Water Vapor Into The Atmosphere Winward Of An Air Lift Region
    3608810 – September 28, 1971 – Methods of Treating Atmospheric Conditions
    3608820 – September 20, 1971 – Treatment of Atmospheric Conditions by Intermittent Dispensing of Materials Therein
    3613992 – October 19, 1971 – Weather Modification Method
    3630950 – December 28, 1971 – Combustible Compositions For Generating Aerosols, Particularly Suitable For Cloud Modification And Weather Control And Aerosolization Process
    USRE29142 – This patent is a reissue of patent US3630950 – Combustible compositions for generating aerosols, particularly suitable for cloud modification and weather control and aerosolization process
    3659785 – December 8, 1971 – Weather Modification Utilizing Microencapsulated Material
    3666176 – March 3, 1972 – Solar Temperature Inversion Device
    3677840 – July 18, 1972 – Pyrotechnics Comprising Oxide of Silver For Weather Modification Use
    3722183 – March 27, 1973 – Device For Clearing Impurities From The Atmosphere
    3769107 – October 30, 1973 – Pyrotechnic Composition For Generating Lead Based Smoke
    3784099 – January 8, 1974 – Air Pollution Control Method
    3785557 – January 15, 1974 – Cloud Seeding System
    3795626 – March 5, 1974 – Weather Modification Process
    3808595 – April 30, 1974 – Chaff Dispensing System
    3813875 – June 4, 1974 – Rocket Having Barium Release System to Create Ion Clouds In The Upper Atmospphere [sic]
    3835059 – September 10, 1974 – Methods of Generating Ice Nuclei Smoke Particles For Weather Modification And Apparatus Therefore
    3835293 – September 10, 1974 – Electrical Heating Aparatus [sic] For Generating Super Heated Vapors
    3877642 – April 15, 1975 – Freezing Nucleant
    3882393 – May 6, 1975 – Communications System Utilizing Modulation of The Characteristic Polarization of The Ionosphere
    3896993 – July 29, 1975 – Process For Local Modification of Fog And Clouds For Triggering Their Precipitation And For Hindering The Development of Hail Producing Clouds
    3899129 – August 12, 1975 – Apparatus for generating ice nuclei smoke particles for weather modification
    3899144 – August 12, 1975 – Powder contrail generation
    3940059 – February 24, 1976 – Method For Fog Dispersion
    3940060 – February 24, 1976 – Vortex Ring Generator
    3990987 – November 9, 1976 – Smoke generator
    3992628 – November 16, 1976 – Countermeasure system for laser radiation
    3994437 – November 30, 1976 – Broadcast dissemination of trace quantities of biologically active chemicals
    4042196 – August 16, 1977 – Method and apparatus for triggering a substantial change in earth characteristics and measuring earth changes
    RE29,142 – February 22, 1977 – Reissue of: 03630950 – Combustible compositions for generating aerosols, particularly suitable for cloud modification and weather control and aerosolization process
    4035726 – July 12, 1977 – Method of controlling and/or improving high-latitude and other communications or radio wave surveillance systems by partial control of radio wave et al
    4096005 – June 20, 1978 – Pyrotechnic Cloud Seeding Composition
    4129252 – December 12, 1978 – Method and apparatus for production of seeding materials
    4141274 – February 27, 1979 – Weather modification automatic cartridge dispenser
    4167008 – September 4, 1979 – Fluid bed chaff dispenser
    4347284 – August 31, 1982 – White cover sheet material capable of reflecting ultraviolet rays
    4362271 – December 7, 1982 – Procedure for the artificial modification of atmospheric precipitation as well as compounds with a dimethyl sulfoxide base for use in carrying out said procedure
    4402480 – September 6, 1983 – Atmosphere modification satellite
    4412654 – November 1, 1983 – Laminar microjet atomizer and method of aerial spraying of liquids
    4415265 – November 15, 1983 – Method and apparatus for aerosol particle absorption spectroscopy
    4470544 – September 11, 1984 – Method of and Means for weather modification
    4475927 – October 9, 1984 – Bipolar Fog Abatement System
    4600147 – July 15, 1986 – Liquid propane generator for cloud seeding apparatus
    4633714 – January 6, 1987 – Aerosol particle charge and size analyzer
    4643355 – February 17, 1987 – Method and apparatus for modification of climatic conditions
    4653690 – March 31, 1987 – Method of producing cumulus clouds
    4684063 – August 4, 1987 – Particulates generation and removal
    4686605 – August 11, 1987 – Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth’s atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere
    4704942 – November 10, 1987 – Charged Aerosol
    4712155 – December 8, 1987 – Method and apparatus for creating an artificial electron cyclotron heating region of plasma
    4744919 – May 17, 1988 – Method of dispersing particulate aerosol tracer
    4766725 – August 30, 1988 – Method of suppressing formation of contrails and solution therefor
    4829838 – May 16, 1989 – Method and apparatus for the measurement of the size of particles entrained in a gas
    4836086 – June 6, 1989 – Apparatus and method for the mixing and diffusion of warm and cold air for dissolving fog
    4873928 – October 17, 1989 – Nuclear-sized explosions without radiation
    4948257 – August 14, 1990 – Laser optical measuring device and method for stabilizing fringe pattern spacing
    1338343– August 14, 1990 – Process and Apparatus for the production of intense artificial Fog
    4999637 – March 12, 1991 – Creation of artificial ionization clouds above the earth
    5003186 – March 26, 1991 – Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming
    5005355 – April 9, 1991 – Method of suppressing formation of contrails and solution therefor
    5038664 – August 13, 1991 – Method for producing a shell of relativistic particles at an altitude above the earths [sic] surface
    5041760 – August 20, 1991 – Method and apparatus for generating and utilizing a compound plasma configuration
    5041834 – August 20, 1991 – Artificial ionospheric mirror composed of a plasma layer which can be tilted
    5056357 – October 15, 1991- Acoustic method for measuring properties of a mobile medium
    5059909 – October 22, 1991 – Determination of particle size and electrical charge
    5104069 – April 14, 1992 – Apparatus and method for ejecting matter from an aircraft
    5110502 – May 5, 1992 – Method of suppressing formation of contrails and solution therefor
    5156802 – October 20, 1992 – Inspection of fuel particles with acoustics
    5174498 – December 29, 1992 – Cloud Seeding
    5148173 – September 15, 1992 – Millimeter wave screening cloud and method
    5245290 – September 14, 1993 – Device for determining the size and charge of colloidal particles by measuring electroacoustic effect
    5286979 – February 15, 1994 – Process for absorbing ultraviolet radiation using dispersed melanin
    5296910 – March 22, 1994 – Method and apparatus for particle analysis
    5327222 – July 5, 1994 – Displacement information detecting apparatus
    5357865 – October 25, 1994 – Method of cloud seeding
    5360162 – November 1, 1994 – Method and composition for precipitation of atmospheric water
    5383024 – January 17, 1995 – Optical wet steam monitor
    5425413 – June 20, 1995 – Method to hinder the formation and to break-up overhead atmospheric inversions, enhance ground level air circulation and improve urban air quality
    5434667 – July 18, 1995 – Characterization of particles by modulated dynamic light scattering
    5441200 – August 15, 1995 – Tropical cyclone disruption
    5486900 – January 23, 1996 – Measuring device for amount of charge of toner and image forming apparatus having the measuring device
    5556029 – September 17, 1996 – Method of hydrometeor dissipation (clouds)
    5628455 – May 13, 1997 – Method and apparatus for modification of supercooled fog
    5631414 – May 20, 1997 – Method and device for remote diagnostics of ocean-atmosphere system state
    5639441 – June 17, 1997 – Methods for fine particle formation
    5762298 – June 9, 1998 – Use of artificial satellites in earth orbits adaptively to modify the effect that solar radiation would otherwise have on earth’s weather
    5912396 – June 15, 1999 – System and method for remediation of selected atmospheric conditions
    5922976 – July 13, 1999 – Method of measuring aerosol particles using automated mobility-classified aerosol detector
    5949001 – September 7, 1999 – Method for aerodynamic particle size analysis
    5984239 – November 16, 1999 – Weather modification by artificial satellite
    6025402 – February 15, 2000 – Chemical composition for effectuating a reduction of visibility obscuration, and a detoxifixation [sic]of fumes and chemical fogs in spaces of fire origin
    6030506 – February 29, 2000 – Preparation of independently generated highly reactive chemical species
    6034073 – March 7, 2000 – Solvent detergent emulsions having antiviral activity
    6045089 – April 4, 2000 – Solar-powered airplane
    6056203 – May 2, 2000 – Method and apparatus for modifying supercooled clouds
    6110590 – August 29, 2000 – Synthetically spun silk nanofibers and a process for making the same
    6263744 – July 24, 2001 – Automated mobility-classified-aerosol detector
    6281972 – August 28, 2001 – Method and apparatus for measuring particle-size distribution
    6315213 – November 13, 2001 – Method of modifying weather
    6382526 – May 7, 2002 – Process and apparatus for the production of nanofibers
    6408704 – June 25, 2002 – Aerodynamic particle size analysis method and apparatus
    6412416 – July 2, 2002 – Propellant-based aerosol generation devices and method
    6520425 – February 18, 2003 – Process and apparatus for the production of nanofibers
    6539812 – April 1, 2003 – System for measuring the flow-rate of a gas by means of ultrasound
    6553849 – April 29, 2003 – Electrodynamic particle size analyzer
    6569393 – May 27, 2003 – Method and device for cleaning the atmosphere

An Extensive List of Patents on weather modification 1920 to Oct 5 2012
    http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/l...ering-patents/

The most questionable of any technologies probably involved in weather geoengineering,
    which is couched as “military assets,” is what’s known as HAARP. It has/had two components: 1)
    the Tesla Weapon Platform SBX-1 sea-based, and 2) the land-base in SW Alaska, which
    supposedly closed in May 2013. However, there’s some talk that the land-based HAARP may
    have been replaced with satellite technology, so that’s why the Alaska HAARP ‘campus’
    (photo below) was closed. Can anyone verify that there’s a purported satellite replacement
    for the Gakona, Alaska, site?

Read More............

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/01/2...trail-deniers/

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

betoobig (3rd March 2015), Nasu (14th April 2015), Snoweagle (1st March 2015)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Chemtrails and Climate Change - Oct 2014 - Part 1

Published on 6 Dec 2014

In this presentation, we shall look at:
    Chemtrails – Evidence “hidden” in plain view
    Aircraft Traffic / Trails – Investigation by Andrew Johnson
    Weather Modification Research
    Wilhelm Reich, Orgone Energy and Cloudbusters
    The Evidence For Weather Modification in Action
    Psychological Operations
    Disinformation
    Legislation which explicitly mentions Weather Modification and/or Chemtrails.
    Weather Control Used on 9/11

See http://tinyurl.com/airtraffrep1
    See http://tinyurl.com/reinccc
    See http://www.checktheevidence.com/Chemt...

============================================

Chemtrails and Climate Change Oct 2014 - Part 2

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

betoobig (3rd March 2015), cursichella1 (28th February 2015), Nasu (14th April 2015), Snoweagle (1st March 2015)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Chemtrail Crimes: Human Hybridization and Aerial Vaccinations

Monday 9th March 2015 at 08:52 By David Icke

Chemtrail Crimes: Human Hybridization and Aerial Vaccinations
    by Zen Gardner - Mar 8, 2015

‘Well, this is about as dark as it gets but it needs to be said. As we’ve
    known all along, chemtrails are a multi-faceted program. It’s the
    ultimate delivery system. By poisoning our air it affects every living
    thing, much like chemically or biologically altering a pond in order to
    affect all the fish. With this massive program in place, even though
    they won’t even admit its obvious existence, anything can be loaded
    onto these air tankers at any time and sprayed onto unsuspecting humanity.

While the known metallic elements of nano sized aluminum and barium
    and a host of other toxic ingredients are accepted generally to be used
    for at least for massive weather modification programs, there are other
    even more nefarious elements that we’ve been ingesting over the years.’

Hold on, this isn’t going to be pleasant and may give you a sense of dread
    and helplessness, but the fact that we are aware of these programs and
    are each way more than just the composite of our biological make up is
    where our true empowerment will always remain. As I’ve said many times
    before, their matrix is collapsing in its many levels of control and deceit,
    but it won’t go down without very violent and even cataclysmic death
    throes that will affect all of us.

Aerial Vaccinations

I had just finished studying the video someone sent me in the second
    section of this report and was about to post it, but I wanted to formulate
    something to introduce it as the information is so drastically creepy.
    I’ve known of this program for some time but as you’ll see, it’s an
    excellent, succinct scientifically sound short compilation and explanation.

I checked my inbox after taking a break and lo and behold, this next article
    was sent to me by someone else. No accident. We’ve known about this
    probability for some time but the timing was extremely synchronistic.

Chemtrail Fibers and Forced Bioengineered Transhumanism

I warned you that this was going to be dark, but most of you reading this
    are familiar with Morgellon’s disease, the lesions that have been appearing
    on people’s bodies that won’t heal where actual synthetic appearing fibers
    can be pulled out of the skin. It’s horrific and has been appearing for over
    a decade. No government official medical study has been done and the
    cases brought to them have been dismissed for a variety of bogus reasons.

Again, the abject denial treatment we’re being given at every turn in this
    chemtrail awareness arena.In the following video the nature of these fibers
    is revealed thanks to the tireless work of Clifford Carnicom, long time researcher
    and whistleblower in the field of chemtrails to whom we all owe a debt of gratitude.

I study the skies constantly. If there is a pause between chemtrail bombardments
    I study very closely the nature of the new spray batch. If you ever notice a color
    change it would be wise to get inside and close your windows to minimize exposure
    and turn up your air filter if you have one. You may even want to use a surgical face
    mask and should always have those on hand.

I’ve observed, as have many others, black chemtrails on rare occasions, clearly a different mix.

In the early 90’s they were apparently experimenting with these fibers as people were
    finding them on their cars and draped on their flowers and plants. They’ve apparently
    engineered them into more sophisticated nano fibers which you saw in the above video.
    The striking reality presented there is that even those not showing the Morgellon’s
    symptoms are carrying these same life-altering fibers.

The question will always remain; what else are they spraying or going to spray? We
    have to be aware of this horrific reality and do what we can to stay healthy and strong,
    as well as vigilant about what is in our skies at all times.

The heavy relentless spraying in the US is one of the many reasons I knew I had to get
    out of there. True, chemtrails are all over the world, but the US is clearly one of the most
    heavily targeted locations on the planet, and legally, if that has any bearing, they are actually
    allowed to “experiment” on their own population which has been thoroughly documented.

In addition it’s clear the massive electromagnetic bombardment is part and parcel to their
    program. Mitigating the effects via scalar technologies such as orgonite, which incidentally
    uses the same piezo electric effect as their nanobot-like implants, is extremely helpful.
    Even more important is keeping our personal vibrations well above those of the matrix
    and disengaging from its mind and life threatening influence in every way possible.

As I said above, we ultimately have nothing to fear as we each are eternal consciousness
    having this earthly experience, but it behooves us to do our due diligence to remain as
    awake, informed, empowered and healthy at all times.

Stay encouraged and empowered, we have everything going for us.

Much love always, Zen

+++

ZenGardner.com

Read more: Chemtrail Crimes: Human Hybridization and Aerial Vaccinations

http://www.zengardner.com/chemtrail-...-vaccinations/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th March 2015 at 10:15.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Nasu (14th April 2015), sheme (14th October 2016)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Swedish Official Admits Toxic Chemtrails Are Real & NOT Conspiracy

Thursday 12th March 2015 at 09:40 By David Icke

‘Those long, white streams of persistent, cloudy haze commonly blasted into
    blue skies by unmarked airplanes are not your typical contrails, says Swedish
    Green Party leader Pernilla Hagberg. As reported by the Swedish paper
    Katrineholms Kuriren, Hagberg, the first major political leader to come forward
    on the issue, has openly admitted that these unusual cloud trails, which fail to
    dissipate like normal contrails do, are actually a toxic mix of chemicals, viruses,
    and metals that she has collectively referred to as “Chemtrails.”

According to Hagberg, the sprayings are a joint endeavor by the U.S. Central
    Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA), as
    well as the Swedish government in her own country, to modify atmospheric
    conditions via deliberate aerosol spraying efforts. And included in this
    “dangerous” mix of aerosols are various chemical components, viruses and
    viral fragments, and metals such as aluminum and barium, which have
    already been shown to be accumulating in water supplies and soils around the world.’

Read more: Swedish Official Admits Toxic Chemtrails Are Real & NOT Conspiracy

http://www.neonnettle.com/sphere/209...ZKrxI.facebook

vid from 2012

SWEDISH POLITICIAN SPEAKS ON CHEMTRAILS.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Nasu (14th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Geoengineered Disasters in Latin America

Disasters
    Earth Changes
    Geoengineering

by Zen Gardner - Mar 28, 2015

by Zen Gardner

There’s nothing natural about the recent climate disasters in Chile,
    Peru, Ecuador and Colombia. 7 years’ worth of rain just fell in Chile
    in 12 hours, while several feet of hail was dumped on areas of
    northern Ecuador and southern Colombia, both on or very near the equator.

Tell me that’s by natural causes.

We know the hydrological cycle has been completely disrupted via
    massive aerosol spraying and its manipulation by a worldwide array
    of HAARP type technologies. As Dane Wigington pointed out:

Read More....
    http://www.zengardner.com/geoenginee...latin-america/

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Nasu (14th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Thanks Exomaitrix I'll add it to my chemtrail thread ,
    I'm not an engineer and I hope its not an april fools
    vid as it was posted on 1st....LOL

They talk about engine airflow at the start of this vid....

CHEMTRAIL DENIERS HATE THIS VIDEO real contrails prove chemtrails!

Published on 24 Dec 2014

http://chemtrails.xyz

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Nasu (14th April 2015)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Alex Ansary Interviews Dane Wigington about GeoEngineering on OTB Radio (2-26-15)

Published on 1 Mar 2015

Dane Wigington of GeoEngineeringwatch.org joins Alex to discuss the geoengineering
    of our skies and planet. For those skeptical about this, visit the google news section
    and type in "geoengineering" - They are talking about it now more than ever.

Alex's website is: www.alexansary.tv
    Paypal ID is: alex_ansary@hotmail.com (also primary email)
    Add Alex on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Alex.Ansary
    Like the Official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/alexansarytv
    Follow Alex on Twitter: https://twitter.com/alexansary

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Nasu (14th April 2015)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

The Climate Change & Geoengineering cover up, Dane Wigington

Published on 18 Mar 2015

By Currency & By Geoengineering, Humanity
    Is In Trouble!Gerald Celente, Dane Wigington
    http://www.thevinnyeastwoodshow.com/2...
    This is a commercial free broadcast!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Nasu (14th April 2015)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

I was just looking at the BBC sports page and a interesting picture
    of QPR 's football ground with some interesting trails over it. Also
    yesterday I was watching an episode of Fortitude episode 12 S1.
    and during a scene where they were drilling in the permafrost
    there was a single large trail starting to disperse.Its something
    I have been doing for a while ' chemtrail spotting ' on mainstream
    TV shows and movies...LOL

QPR v Chelsea Live Live text, analysis, images and social interaction
    as we build up to a busy day of action, starting with QPR v Chelsea. Kick-off 13:30 BST.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th April 2015 at 12:27.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

panopticon (12th April 2015)

27. Link to Post #114
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

Contrail between the wings...... etc:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2q-BZxl-Zxk

nonsense.

Firstly, the main four contrails on this vid are from the engines, not the wings.

Secondly, the center contrail is from the center section of the wing. The center section has the greatest wing-camber, and so produces the greatest reduction in pressure, and so produces the maximum contrailing. Hence the slight condensation in the center.

Thirdly, this happens on all flights if there is sufficient moiture in the atmosphere, not just this flight. Having followed other aircraft for 30 years, I think I know what I am talking about.

Fourthly, There ain't no A340 tankers - they are too thirsty, so they use A330s as tankers instead.

If you want to produce a scare story, try finding out a little bit about aviation and aircraft design before you post.

Thanks

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ralfellis For This Post:

panopticon (12th April 2015)

29. Link to Post #115
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

of QPR 's football ground with some interesting trails over it.

Wow. Cidersomerset has seen a contrail everyone. Let' hear it for Cidersomerset. Three cheers.

And my father saw contrails too, during WWII. Do you mean to say that they were chemtrailing then too? Jezsss, how were we ever born??????

I'll give you a clue to what is going on here. Burn petrol or diesel, and the two primary combustion products are H2O and CO2.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ralfellis For This Post:

Hervé (12th April 2015), panopticon (12th April 2015)

31. Link to Post #116
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

of QPR 's football ground with some interesting trails over it. Also
    yesterday I was watching an episode of Fortitude episode 12 S1.
    and during a scene where they were drilling in the permafrost
    there was a single large trail starting to disperse.Its something
    I have been doing for a while ' chemtrail spotting ' on mainstream
    TV shows and movies
    ...LOL
    G'day Steve,

I can only imagine that all you see know are lines in the sky.

At the moment I'm looking at tea tree varieties in our bio-region (for seed collection to regenerate etc) and all I see where ever I bloody look are tea trees!

Almost hit a bloody wombat yesterday 'cause I thought I saw a Manuka variety I'm after...

As stated already, the photo from the soccer seems to look more like contrails than anything resembling 'chemtrails'.

Anyway, have fun

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

32. The Following User Says Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th April 2015)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Quote As stated already, the photo from the soccer seems to look more like contrails than anything resembling 'chemtrails'.

Anyway, have fun

-- Pan

That's why I called them interesting trails not ' Chemtrails ' ...LOL

It was supposed to be a fun piece , never mind...LOL
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th April 2015 at 16:00.

34. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Interresting related article whether you believe in chemtrails
    or think they are hours long contrails something is happening.

Related articles.....

Was the California drought geoengineered
    to pass future ‘climate change’ legislation?

Monday 13th April 2015 at 10:14 By David Icke

‘For anyone who has closely tracked the evolution
    of California’s ever-worsening drought, it has been
    apparent — from the very beginning — that something
    is very wrong with this mostly manmade catastrophe.

The purpose of this exposé is to reveal the evidence,
    some scientific and some anecdotal, which indicates
    that this historic and unprecedented drought has been
    literally engineered from start to finish. Just like LA’s
    Hollywood studios have produced so many disaster
    epics, the Government-Corporate Complex has quite
    purposefully staged this catastrophic drought throughout
    the statewide ‘set’ of California.

Again, the thesis of this essay is that both the U.S. Federal
    Government and select Military-Industrial Complex
    corporations have conspired to create the California drought.
    While that may sound like a conspiracy theory to some, the
    evidence available appears to indict the Government-Corporate Complex.’

OPERATION INDIGO SKYFOLD: The Most Secret
    Covert Black Operation In World History

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=10890

Read more: Was the California drought geoengineered
    to pass future ‘climate change’ legislation?

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=13541

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ulyse30 (16th April 2015)

36. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Activist Warns About Climate Change Treaties And Legislation Planned For December 2015

Tuesday 14th April 2015 at 09:35 By David Icke

BAN Geoengineering And Chemtrails –> Globally

Activist Warns About Climate Change Treaties And Legislation Planned For December 2015

Chemtrails Must Stop! April 13, 2015 Uncategorized

Open Letter To All Geoengineering Activists
    And Advocates For Chemtrail-free Skies

Chemtrails photographed over Dry Lake, California

‘It is vital to understand the season of our activism. Climate change related treaties
    scheduled to be enacted this December will most likely include the global
    legalization of geoengineering programs. Why is this particular development so
    critical to our movement? As follows:

As many are aware, geoengineeing is the deliberate large-scale modification of the
    Earth’s climate. It changes climate patterns and our planet’s weather everywhere.
    Because geoengineering changes our climate’s temperature, disrupts the natural
    weather events and causes a series of other events that mimic the consequences of
    climate change, we feel strongly that geoengineering must be stopped in order to
    proceed with any climate talks, treaties and climate change legislation and mandates.

Because geoengineering has, to date, not been included in climate models and
    therefore makes it impossible to determine whether the planet is warming, we
    therefore demand that the ongoing global geoengineering programs be stopped
    before any more climate change talks, legislation and mandates are enacted.’

Climate change treaties and legislation will, if passed, lead to global governance as
    well as the disintegration of nations (including the sovereignty of Native American
    nations). These global initiatives will transfer potentially trillions of dollars of wealth
    into the hands of a few at the expense of many and allow an unelected body (IPCC)
    to micro-manage our lives.

This proposed legislation/treaty, which is a clear violation of the U.S. Constitution,
    is expected to go into effect in December of 2015. If passed, it will most likely lead
    to the legalization of geoengineering which in turn will establish global governance
    as well as eliminate the legal right to file appropriate lawsuits. The sponsors will
    likely start propaganda campaigns trumpeting geoengineering successes to
    influence peoples’ support the world over. As always, they will create clear and
    open financing of such programs that will make it much more difficult to stop their
    legislation and implementation once it begins.

Just how determined are the geoengineers to get these treaties approved and
    legislation passed? The following article lays bare the desperate measures they
    have already taken to foist their agenda on the USA and beyond.
    Was the California drought geoengineered to pass future ‘climate change’ legislation?

Because geoengineering is being sold as the quickest and most cost effective step
    in addressing the issue of global climate change, it is almost certain that climate
    treaties will include the legalization of highly destructive geoengineering programs.
    It is essential that we do everything in our power to address the many legislative
    attempts to legalize these damaging programs.

What follows is a radio show during which I explained the importance of addressing
    the legislative and political implications of these planned climate treaties and
    proposed legislation. Those particular issues are discussed starting around the 34
    minute mark.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elj4ZZGAJyk#t=43

Also, our advocacy network is initiating an anti-geoengineering class action lawsuit.
    Please go to: www.geoengineeringactionnetwork.org for more info.

Thank you all for your support. We will keep you updated with the progress of this
    vital approach toward eliminating geoengineering in its current detrimental form.

Sincerely,

Michael J. Murphy
    www.whyintheworldaretheyspraying.com

http://www.coalitionagainstgeoengineering.org/

http://www.organicsulfur.net/

http://www.gofundme.com/mri4es

Read more: Activist Warns About Climate Change Treaties And Legislation Planned For December 2015

http://chemtrailsmuststop.com/2015/0...december-2015/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th April 2015 at 15:57.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ulyse30 (16th April 2015), william r sanford72 (14th April 2015)

38. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Quote Wow. Cidersomerset has seen a contrail everyone. Let' hear it for Cidersomerset. Three cheers.
    Very childish ralfellis , if you don't agree fair enough , you don't need to be rude !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott Stevens of Weatherwars.Info Talks About Chemtrails, Drought & Weather Warfare speaks to Kerry Cassidy......

Uploaded on 27 Mar 2010

End the electrical intervention - end the Western drought. It truly is that simple
    states weatherman Scott Stevens on his website, Weatherwars.Info. This is an
    excerpt of an interview Stevens had with Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot on the
    21st of January, 2010, on her Camelot Whistle blower Radio program that airs on
    the Micro Effect Radio Network.
    To hear the entire interview, go to the link here: http://www.projectcamelot.org/audio_i...

"Technology will make available to the leaders of major nations, techniques for
    conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of the security forces
    need be appraised.....techniques of weather modification could be employed to
    produce prolonged periods of drought or storm." - Zbigniew Brzezinski, in Between
    Two Ages, which was published in 1970.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th September 2016 at 20:09.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

sheme (8th March 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 6 16 19 LastLast