+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1 7 17 19 LastLast

Thread: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Default Re: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

Today made several attempts upon awakening from an afternoon siesta, using some advice of where I would try different style of exits for a matter of seconds then switch, doze off again and try again , about all I can share is that I had a nice vivid dream going and I have been recording them (writing them down) for some time now. Thanks again to all sharing their experiences and you Jake for the feedback and encouragement.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Jake (30th September 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Sebastion (30th September 2014), william r sanford72 (30th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: The Out-of-Body-Experience. A Place Where Science and Spirituality Meet.

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Hi Jake.

I rarely talk about this topic for many of the reasons that you have listed above. Even among those who consider themselves consciously awake and aware, this particular aspect, and particularly the Vibrations, are often something outside of their life-experience. For that reason, it often becomes a discussion of theories and beliefs, with the underlying assumption being that my experience is open to debate, as if what I have gone through is somehow not real or is, perhaps, 'just' a dream. The very real experiences that I have undergone have been mind-boggling and, since they have occurred since the youngest of ages, they have set me apart as they have the rest of the Experiencers here.

It may sound Elitist for me to phrase it that way, but - as I know the rest of you can attest - it has been far from that. It has been a trying and terrifying ordeal, to know from the youngest ages that the world around you that everyone else sees and exists in is not all there is. And to not be able to talk about that to anyone at all creates an Orb of Silence around you as you experience these things that seem so impossible and out of the ordinary.

In my introductory msg to this thread, I was spare with the information that I have shared. Those who have read my postings in the past and who know some of my other experiences perhaps have a clearer understanding of how the conscious acceptance of these abilities work themselves out over a lifetime of trial and error, of intense inner exploration and of the material effects of these journeys out of the body.

I fully concur with the many comments made by those who have explored these realms and have shared in this thread, of particular interest to me are the implications for energy work and also this designation of the "multiple minds". Something that I mentioned in my last posting in regards to energy work was my interest in seeing that explored further and the exercises that you have shared, Jake, have been good ones for those beginning these explorations themselves. You are providing them with a firm foundation to begin their journeys, tools that will indeed help them to navigate once they have learned to access the states discussed.

In regards to Monroe's technique of finding the point and following it above the head, this is the method that I use when I deliberately try to go out of the body and it works for me constantly, when I attempt it. I do not attempt it often. In addition to this ability, there are others accessible to me as well, that I have accessed in the past but, as with this one, I rarely attempt to access again. I have returned to Amenta, the Formative Void, and I have also been called to a city I call Shambhala, as it fits the description to a Tee, and met, there, a Master, who returned me to that space of Being at the very core of existence itself, I think, to show me once more, that it is continuously present. How that relates to this thread and recent discussion is in the designation of multiple bodies, because, in that experience, I was simultaneously aware of my material body, my astral body and another, higher form that the Master manipulated in order to return me to that space. I recall the experience as being within the astral body, and, within that, this other body being turned backwards, kind of a slow rotation as if i were doing a backflip, to enter into the Formative Void once again. That space of Love and Beingness and eternal and infinite peace and Oneness. This experience brought me to another space of Being within my lived reality and I have not shifted back down since.

There are many stories, many experiences, many adventures that I'm sure we all can share and I look forward to reading and knowing more of yours, Jake, as well as more of the others who have taken this ability to the next level.

And insofar as the New Age Powers-That-Be are concerned, Jake, all I have to say about their "poo-poo'ing" of the Vibrations and what I perceive by the tone of your statements is their doubt as to its importance or even existence, is ... hm.

Really?
    Rahkyt,, Hello again. Thank you, again for sharing. I know that the vibrations are no laughing matter.. I had no idea what was going on, coupled with mind-split phenomenon, paralysis, etc... I did not fully project until I was 17 years old.. Before that it was a dreadful life, dealing with the vibrations, and the implications thereof. I remember being in kindergarten wondering when we were going to start the lessons about energy and spirit and paralysis... I learned quickly that I was NOT like the other kids... I can relate to your experiences. It is hard to fit in because you DON'T fit in... Nobody could relate at the time. Though times are changing. I plan to be a part of this awakening. There is no reason that kids should be strapped to their beds, paralyzed in fear without somewhere to go to for answers... We have never been equipped to deal with it as a culture,,, we may not be now but there are too many people who are moving forward with it. I have always held a dream in my heart for a revolution of consciousness. I believe it is happening in front of me... And I am a part of it.. These things are sacred to me, not in a religious way,,

There have been big chunks of my life devoted to finding a way to stop the vibrations.. I have not been successful... I find it a bit of an irony that I am here teaching folks how to do it... My journey was one of fear, and conquering levels of fear. Am I all the way there? No,, not by a long shot!! The OBE does not bring enlightenment. But it will unlock mysteries that may be too big for folks to comprehend.. We are more than our physical bodies. That is the crux of every religion on the planet..... THAT IS A LOT OF PRESSURE FOR A CHILD TO DEAL WITH...

What is Amenta, the Formative Void? Is it a dreadful place? I am intrigued..

There is a place that I do not go to, but I have called the void. The fear of nothing existing... a dreadful, creeping feeling that begs the question, 'How can anything exist at all??' I don't even want to go there even sitting here now... Yikes!!

Thank you for validating Monroes eye trigger method. People get very confused and don't understand it. It is very powerful stuff. Some of us are more sensitive than others, but with continued energy work, the sensitivity will increase, and the eye trigger trick will become potent for folks.

Quote And insofar as the New Age Powers-That-Be are concerned, Jake, all I have to say about their "poo-poo'ing" of the Vibrations and what I perceive by the tone of your statements is their doubt as to its importance or even existence, is ... hm.

Really?
    That is exactly my point about them... Good onya for picking up on that. I try and not harp on it too much but this information is still considered off limits by TPTB. So much disinformation on the OBE that It makes me very suspicious sometimes. When someone tells me that there are no vibrations,,,, well, that speaks for itself..

I'll be sharing more of my personal experiences as we go... Don't hesitate to jump in there.. lol I know that you have lots to share.. I want you to do it at your own pace, as I know that this is sacred ground for you... A lifetime of experiences are in there, Rahkyet!!! Many of them may become relevant in this thread, as we are learning from each other here... Never hesitate to speak up... You are an advanced experiencer with most of this stuff.. Your input is priceless.

Good travels, my friend.
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Limor Wolf (30th September 2014), Mark (30th September 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Reinhard (8th October 2014), rgray222 (3rd October 2014), Sebastion (30th September 2014), william r sanford72 (30th September 2014), Wind (30th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,483 times in 2,851 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    I had no idea what was going on, coupled with mind-split phenomenon, paralysis, etc... I did not fully project until I was 17 years old.. Before that it was a dreadful life, dealing with the vibrations, and the implications thereof. I remember being in kindergarten wondering when we were going to start the lessons about energy and spirit and paralysis... I learned quickly that I was NOT like the other kids... I can relate to your experiences. It is hard to fit in because you DON'T fit in... Nobody could relate at the time. Though times are changing.
    Well, the earliest parts of my life, 3-8 years old, I was dealing with other aspects of experience at home and in school, primarily Grey experimental scenarios and potential MILABs, as I was a military brat living in northern Cali at Novato and Travis AFBs in the early 1970s, then Hamilton, in Biloxi, Mississippi, where there were programs, apparently, for children like me. Lot of blank spaces in my memory from that period. One of these days I expect I will do regression therapy and I'm a bit reticent to release those memories as much of my youth is obscured currently. The only time I ever tried to share with people around me apart from my mother was in the 9th grade, when I told an entire class about sleep paralysis after the teacher asked if anybody had ever experienced anything unusual before. Boy. The way those kids and even the teacher looked at me was a big lesson.

I plan to be a part of this awakening. There is no reason that kids should be strapped to their beds, paralyzed in fear without somewhere to go to for answers... We have never been equipped to deal with it as a culture,,, we may not be now but there are too many people who are moving forward with it. I have always held a dream in my heart for a revolution of consciousness. I believe it is happening in front of me... And I am a part of it.. These things are sacred to me, not in a religious way,,
    I feel ya. I do not know if you have a choice. LOL I do not feel that I do. Even though I remain wary of speaking of these things too personally, as, even still, the mark of difference is stamped right into the forehead once it becomes common knowledge by interpersonal community that one within their number is an odd duck. In regards to society being more open to these things and a revolution in consciousness, other societies, primarily indigenous ones, have social mechanisms in place whereby children who display these propensities are guided into the proper roles, where they will be able to fulfill their unique destinies in service to their communities. I would contend that there is even such a mechanism within Western society and we are both well ensconced within it right this moment. The most brilliant aspect of Western culture, imho, is in its ability to coopt movements, transform them to meet the needs of the overall society and relegate them to whatever level of societal importance considered appropriate by the driving cultural forces. For the most part, these are semi-unconscious processes at the collective level, as inclusion and exclusion are driven by societal norms and conditions managed and initiated often at the community and familial levels.

Currently there is a furious effort underway to integrate the revolution in consciousness and to incorporate many of its deeper and more transformatory aspects into the greater overall culture. I think this is apparent in the increasing visibility in the MSM of alternative viewpoints and revolutionary and disutopian visions on the big screen and the television, as these greater collective forces of change and of unmanageable mystical experience are welling up within the body politic. They are diffused in service to illusion, people imbibe the vampire and monster shows and movies, the ghostly shows, the information on ancient aliens and the capacities of the human mind, while slowly coming to understand that these are more than just entertainment fodder, but are indeed a reality just within the auspices of lived reality, and yet, are they, really?

As a byproduct of the many programs and initiatives that have found their way from deep black ops into the mainstream through the deliberate effort of many players cognizant of the designs of the PTB and their multigenerational agenda, the program of mass cooptation of the energetic awakening brought about by the greater influx of solar and cosmic energies is well in place and programs like those initiated by Monroe and the others you have mentioned have once again disappeared from the public eye as they are now being deployed full force across all areas of media and societal manipulation. As this hybrid culture of ours integrates and manipulates the memes and eruptions of deeper consciousness into the commonly experienced reality, this will only become more evident.

It is really ingenious and a testament to the evolution of societies in general, the integrative and simultaneously reductive properties of American culture in particular. And as society comes to gradually realize that there are in truth these higher experiences and aspects of reality that are available to some proportion of the population, the inevitable witch hunts and inquisitions that would naturally result from this realization can be controlled and moderated to the benefit of those PTB who have had a direct hand in maintaining and controlling the metanarrative, when it surely becomes necessary for them to do, in service of their own perpetuation. Fear will be their greatest weapon, as always, and those of us on the cusp of this shift, will be their targets. Now, within this community, we are betting upon humanity and their greater capacity for growth, understanding, acceptance, compassion and love. That this shift is something that will produce a sea-change in perception and in experiential understanding. This is the promise of the New Age, at least.

This is just a short recounting of some of the contributing imperatives that provide the framework for this experience we are sharing here, in Avalon, which is part of the overall pervading metanarrative. We will see how it works out. I certainly do not know but I am on the edge of my seat, popcorn in hand, while simultaneously being on the screen, split in consciousness, mirroring as above, so below.

There have been big chunks of my life devoted to finding a way to stop the vibrations.. I have not been successful... I find it a bit of an irony that I am here teaching folks how to do it... My journey was one of fear, and conquering levels of fear. Am I all the way there? No,, not by a long shot!! The OBE does not bring enlightenment. But it will unlock mysteries that may be too big for folks to comprehend.. We are more than our physical bodies. That is the crux of every religion on the planet..... THAT IS A LOT OF PRESSURE FOR A CHILD TO DEAL WITH...
    Fear is something else. I think having to deal with it in this aspect anytime in life is a worthwhile journey, as it has immeasurable benefits upon the lived life as well as what follows after ... and, as you and others have mentioned previously, knowing as a certainty that there is more than life than what can be seen using the 5 senses inculcates a higher perspective, one not limited by the traditional fears that limit so many in potentiality for the major part of their lives. So it is a worthy cause and for those who ar seeking answers for these questions, resources like that being provided here will be of immeasurable help.

What is Amenta, the Formative Void? Is it a dreadful place? I am intrigued..

There is a place that I do not go to, but I have called the void. The fear of nothing existing... a dreadful, creeping feeling that begs the question, 'How can anything exist at all??' I don't even want to go there even sitting here now... Yikes!!
    It is just the ancient Egyptian term for Source. Nothing is simultaneously everything, is it not?

Thank you for validating Monroes eye trigger method. People get very confused and don't understand it. It is very powerful stuff. Some of us are more sensitive than others, but with continued energy work, the sensitivity will increase, and the eye trigger trick will become potent for folks.
    I suppose I have learned how to move energy the way that you have, through direct experience, so the exercises that you posted were wonderful corroborations, those that I attempted.

That is exactly my point about them... Good onya for picking up on that. I try and not harp on it too much but this information is still considered off limits by TPTB. So much disinformation on the OBE that It makes me very suspicious sometimes. When someone tells me that there are no vibrations,,,, well, that speaks for itself..
    It does indeed. There are many gatekeepers strategically placed to halt progress in key areas. This is one of them.

I'll be sharing more of my personal experiences as we go... Don't hesitate to jump in there.. lol I know that you have lots to share.. I want you to do it at your own pace, as I know that this is sacred ground for you... A lifetime of experiences are in there, Rahkyet!!! Many of them may become relevant in this thread, as we are learning from each other here... Never hesitate to speak up... You are an advanced experiencer with most of this stuff.. Your input is priceless.

Good travels, my friend.
    Yes, I will continue to contribute and observe the progress of the thread with great interest. I would only consider myself advanced insofar that I have learned what I had to in order to take some semblance of control over my inclusion within events not of my own lower-conscious volition LOL. I seek them out only when I have a question about something in particular but otherwise immerse myself within my daily life and world, certain that the understandings there augment the higher understandings that are not available to me in conscious memory. Thank you for your kind regards.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

animovado (30th September 2014), annacherie (30th September 2014), Jake (30th September 2014), Limor Wolf (30th September 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Orph (1st October 2014), Reinhard (8th October 2014), rgray222 (3rd October 2014), Sebastion (30th September 2014), william r sanford72 (30th September 2014), Wind (30th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Rahkyt, Meggings,

I am grateful that you have brought up the subject of the Void, as your post stirred up within me recalls of the many times I have been there. Your post enabled me to connect 2 very major "dots". It has surprised me that I was close to making those connections but had not until this very moment. I don't expect anyone at all to believe what I have to say next, which doesn't bother me at all. I have strongly suspected what I am about to say for many years and now the moment of clarity has come to pass-holy moly, this is cooooll stuff! I am 99.9% sure that the Void is in fact, the realm of the great Mind of the One, Itself!! (source)

On 2 separate occasions, I went to the Void to rest-in deep meditation. The first time, I was contemplating all of the wondrous experiences I had had and was sending "out" my very deep love and gratitude to the One, Source. The Void to me is a very deep, peaceful and restful "place" to recharge my being overall. On this particular occasion I had zero expectations of anything happening as I had always been alone before, so what occurred next caught me by complete surprise. I was gazing off into the vastness of the Void, when suddenly I saw, what can only be described as a great shimmer, subtle but there nonetheless. I watched as the shimmer "moved" closer to me. Almost instantaneously, without any thought, I knew beyond any doubt whatsoever, that it was the One, Itself!! As recognition went through me like a giant wave, my body began crying profusely and it began to shake. I was able to hold my focus in the Void long enough to receive an overwhelming, shall I say, "wave of pure Love" as an "acknowledgement" from the One. After that, I could hold my focus no longer and had to give way to the body. I was crying buckets. It took me a few days to calm completely down. My left brain had a lot of critical thinking to do-rofl!

At first I was convinced I "saw" the One and would have stated it as such. It became clear to me later that I didn't "see" the One but rather had the "attention" of the One. This as I have said, happened on 2 occasions, the second experience somewhat the same yet more profound due to the circumstances I found myself going through in the physical. The second incident is much more sacred to me and I doubt that I will expound further on that.

A truly great epiphany for me this day!! My heartfelt thank you to Rahkyt and Jake!! I cannot express that deeply enough!!
    Last edited by Sebastion; 30th September 2014 at 14:33.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Jake (30th September 2014), Mark (30th September 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Orph (1st October 2014), rgray222 (3rd October 2014), seeker/reader (30th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

Was this a dream or an OBE? Two decades ago, during a week long Gateway program at the Monroe Institute, I had one peak experience.

As I flew up to an absolutely clear star filled sky, I noticed some of the stars were arranged in the shape of an eagle’s head. When I passed through the eagle’s head, I was overwhelmed with the feeling of love, and I knew that I could choose anything for my next adventure.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Jake (30th September 2014), Mark (30th September 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), onawah (28th June 2016), Sebastion (30th September 2014)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Hi Ron- To answer your question..there isn't any doubt that it was an obe into the Void. We are dealing with what can be some very subtle stuff here.

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Was this a dream or an OBE? Two decades ago, during a week long Gateway program at the Monroe Institute, I had one peak experience.

As I flew up to an absolutely clear star filled sky, I noticed some of the stars were arranged in the shape of an eagle’s head. When I passed through the eagle’s head, I was overwhelmed with the feeling of love, and I knew that I could choose anything for my next adventure.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Jake (30th September 2014), Mark (30th September 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (30th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

To further some evidence to what I have been saying in some of my posts, take note of what Jeffrey has to say within his thread called "Alien Mind, Time Loops and the Transdimensional Self". The human body is the "micro" and the Universes are the "macro". The human body is within itself a small mirror image of all that IS.

Take notice the difference between your Mind and all things "mental". Now take notice of your heart. Major differences are there not? Now if what has been said by Jeffrey and myself, does it seem reasonable then, that, like us, there exists at the epicenter of the One Itself, the Great Heart of All That Is, which gives initial rise and life to all things?

To discover that is the ultimate reward of the "journey" itself. It begins with the first steps, learning to obe and then empowering yourself as you step into your own sovereignty. That may not be the only way but it was my way of discovery. To each, their own as to their own understandings!

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

animovado (9th October 2014), Jake (30th September 2014), jerry (1st October 2014), Mark (30th September 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Orph (1st October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (30th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Ron, I'm really starting to think that many of these next level dreams that you are having are memories that your physical mind couldn't integrate, so you dreaming mind holds onto them. They are memories that you are 'seeing' through your dreaming mind, and (re)experiencing them as dreams. Dreamwork and working with dream recall would be a good avenue for you too.. Energy work opens up our dream recall. Opening up dream recall opens up ObE memory... These experiences are taking place at a deeper level (from a physical standpoint) and we are working with trying to interpret signals from physical AND non physical senses. Our physical mind needs conditioning to understand what is happening... Try meditating deeply on the dream.. There is more there, to be sure of it... Our physical, waking minds are not trying to understand non physicality,, you have to gently condition your mind. And it looks like you have been doing lots of work. Work does pay off with this stuff... You have an amazing day ahead of you...

Sebastion,, You are blowing my mind, brother... I have had some experience with the void. I just have never been able to put it into words the way that you have.. Thank you for that!! I've had some past life attachment issues that I have had to deal with in the astral. Not just OBEs, mind you,,, but some very dark violent stuff.. At some point,, all of the fear and confusion and the REALITY of it all causes one to completely surrender,, and 'burn off' all of the baggage/false beliefs. To do that requires a profound, instinctive sense of loving yourself,,, and trusting that whatever happens that you are part of the 'profound' that you are experiencing,, and nothing will harm you... You will purge,, and that may not be pleasant,,, but it is empowering with regards personal sovereignty and realizing how powerful humans really are!!!!

There are so many 'AHA' moments when endeavoring to understand the human body... From a higher perspective,, there is no distinction from the energy body and the human body,,, it is just,,,,, The Body. Our ability to navigate the astral dimensions will go hand in hand with our ability to trust the 'mind split'. No matter where we find ourselves,, in a dream,, in an ObE,, in physical reality,,,, we are our DIRECT selves, and we should remember that when we are out of our bodies... So what that the physical body is laying there half asleep and probably won't remember... Smile and encourage it.... Remember that NOW exists on many levels too... We don't transcend time in RTZ and if we do then we are already experiencing deeper levels,, and don't have to worry about the mind split... The more we allow ourselves to become confused over the dream,,, the more we will become enmeshed in the 'dream of physicality'. Allowing yourself to experience, then explore outward levels of the astral,, parallels our willingness and ability to travel inward and explore ourselves. I know that sounds like a cliché,, but it is true... This life is a deja vu.... The reality of it only bleeds through on occasion...
    We have this confusing physical life to try and understand the vastness of the cosmos.. We cannot start out there.. There is no 'out there'!! Not without there being an 'in here'... Reality is subjective, and so are our experiences. If I knock on a door in a dream,, why do I feel it with my knuckle,,, how does it make a sound??? Can my mind actually be what is making everything REAL???? Is physical reality a friggin dream???

What have we done??? Once you get out of your body, and begin to KNOW things that you wouldn't have known otherwise, then the game changes... Physical reality becomes less, well,,,, physical and more dreamlike as we begin to understand that there is a higher perspective of self that is overlooking. And (just like the dreaming mind) we begin to become vaguely aware that our domain of existence is dependent on a higher mind.. This can be scary to folks... But for me it is liberating.. This planet suffers from the fear of death!! If this planet were to have an OBE,,, than the future of this planet changes right now,, forever...!!!

The Out of Body Experience is a challenge on an instinctive level because it flies in the face of what we have all been taught throughout history...

We no longer give our sovereignty to a church or a government or science or banks or lawyers. And it is all free!!! Endeavor to expand your consciousness beyond your body, and the game changes forever..

You are already an immortal being, but with OBE,,,, POOF, you KNOW it!!! And that is worth trying for.. Yes, there is a prize that the end.

I've had my life threatened, guns in my face,, nasty thugs... No fear,,, none whatsoever... These kids have a wonderful day ahead of them too... I walk with full waking knowledge that I am more than my physical body.. People are constantly asking me who I am, and folks are impressed with my joy for life.. It is contagious!!!! I wouldn't have it any other way... It took me many long lives before I accepted it...

I had an OBE last night.. I didn't bother to venture forth, as I could sense that it was going to be a short one... I just stood there by my bed staring at myself... Basking in the reality of it.. Smiling from ear to ear knowing that this is REAL... And nobody can take it away from me....

I am in a place where I can see clearly the deception of religions and creating the false belief that we need to worship... If we worship false gods, we can be controlled... If we wake up tomorrow morning,,,, all free sovereign beings,,, tptb collapse and fail tomorrow morning... Exposed.... Wizard of Oz style!!!

Sorry about the lecture... lol... I see the reality of the ObE dawning on all of us en mass...

Imagine that there was a period of time early on in the human experience where we didn't have dreams. Or even earlier when we didn't see colors... Imagine being the first human to have dreams or to see color... Nobody else can see colors or have dreams, but YOU can!!! What a dilemma... How do you explain to them what colors are without a point of reference? How do you explain that you are 'seeing' things that aren't there?? How do you live a normal life now??? Eventually of course these realities dawned on the rest of the population....

I believe that this is what is happening with the ObE... How do we organize a worldwide event that will bring this about,,, we don't have to!!! It is on its way!! I am not thinking cataclysm. No,,, for this world to END,,,,, we need to wake up.. If we all had an OBE tonight, everything changes TOMORROW MORNING.... And the most important spiritual awakening that this planet has ever witnessed could happen OVERNIGHT...

I see color folks,,, and I dream dreams.... And I am having ObEs....

This is just the beginning.

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Mark (30th September 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Orph (1st October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), rgray222 (3rd October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (30th September 2014), Sebastion (30th September 2014), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2014)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Trust me Jake, my mind got blown today with that epiphany and I realized it with a crystal clear clarity. Now it all makes perfect sense to me and yet it was so simple! I have discovered for myself that all things profound can be discovered and realized by that which would appear to be profoundly simple and it was staring you in the face all along....one only has to wait for the realization of it to occur...rofl...and bingo the light bulb comes on!! Lord knows I truly love this stuff!

Once again, my profound thanks to you for starting this thread, with all the info it contains and to Rahkyt....

As a side note Jake, tell Jeffrey he should add "the genius" to his name because he certainly appears to be one in my eyes! lol!
    Last edited by Sebastion; 30th September 2014 at 17:12.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Jake (30th September 2014), Mark (30th September 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Orph (1st October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2014)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Well, the earliest parts of my life, 3-8 years old, I was dealing with other aspects of experience at home and in school, primarily Grey experimental scenarios and potential MILABs, as I was a military brat living in northern Cali at Novato and Travis AFBs in the early 1970s, then Hamilton, in Biloxi, Mississippi, where there were programs, apparently, for children like me. Lot of blank spaces in my memory from that period. One of these days I expect I will do regression therapy and I'm a bit reticent to release those memories as much of my youth is obscured currently. The only time I ever tried to share with people around me apart from my mother was in the 9th grade, when I told an entire class about sleep paralysis after the teacher asked if anybody had ever experienced anything unusual before. Boy. The way those kids and even the teacher looked at me was a big lesson.
    Boy o Boy,,, you are one too.. I have moved around a lot throughout my childhood. I averaged a different school per grade level. 13 different schools by the time I was a senior in High School... I must have slipped through some of the cracks as far as MILAB nets are concerned. I have memory fragments from my childhood that haunt me.. I don't really like to think about many of those memories... I remember sneaking out at night, as a 5 or 6 year old and riding my bike into the forest and orchards wherever I lived... This went on for quite a few years. I remember doing the same thing when I first got a skateboard, so we are talking a decade,... Of course it was not often, not at all... But sitting here right now I can't remember a single time when I snuck back into bed after having snuck out... There is more there that I have not yet tackled.. I knew that I was different.. I remember going to group counseling when I was a teen and listening to some of the problems of some of the other kids... I only opened up about it once!!!! I didn't think it through,,, we moved to a different state the very next week. I have no idea what was discussed between my parents and the school, but it was definitely determined that I wasn't allowed back in school until I got some professional help. I think they offered a few solutions/options for my parents,, but as it turned out my dad got a job offer suddenly,,, and we simply moved... (BTW, I've been checked out and given a clean bill of health from Mental Health care professionals and Sleep medicine professionals.. )

I feel ya. I do not know if you have a choice. LOL I do not feel that I do. Even though I remain wary of speaking of these things too personally, as, even still, the mark of difference is stamped right into the forehead once it becomes common knowledge by interpersonal community that one within their number is an odd duck. In regards to society being more open to these things and a revolution in consciousness, other societies, primarily indigenous ones, have social mechanisms in place whereby children who display these propensities are guided into the proper roles, where they will be able to fulfill their unique destinies in service to their communities. I would contend that there is even such a mechanism within Western society and we are both well ensconced within it right this moment. The most brilliant aspect of Western culture, imho, is in its ability to coopt movements, transform them to meet the needs of the overall society and relegate them to whatever level of societal importance considered appropriate by the driving cultural forces. For the most part, these are semi-unconscious processes at the collective level, as inclusion and exclusion are driven by societal norms and conditions managed and initiated often at the community and familial levels.
    Wow. I really hadn't looked at it like that. I'm speechless.. I've always been so hellbent on trying to stop it... I never thought that I'd ever find folks who were having the same experiences,, I thought it was just me... Now here we are!!! Experiencing the awakening from the front lines!! I accepted the challenge within myself to figure out what was happening to me. It really is mind boggling to me that we are on the precipice of this becoming a planetary reality.. And not only do we get to watch, but we get to participate.. I had an OBE once where I found myself looking back at planet earth. I was looking for more astral projectors. I saw these tiny little flickering lights, scattered scarcely over the planet. Some of them were small constant dots, but most were flickering,,, and there were NOT very many of them... I woke with the sense that I was on my own, and would not find another projector... Years later, while contemplating the OBE that I just mentioned,,, I found myself out of my body looking down at the planet... I couldn't see any dots or flickering lights, as there was a 'glowing' that I could not see through, to identify a single dot or flicker.... Coming back to the physical, I knew that it meant that there are enough folks getting up and out of their bodies for me to become convinced that something has been started that cannot be stopped...

Currently there is a furious effort underway to integrate the revolution in consciousness and to incorporate many of its deeper and more transformatory aspects into the greater overall culture. I think this is apparent in the increasing visibility in the MSM of alternative viewpoints and revolutionary and disutopian visions on the big screen and the television, as these greater collective forces of change and of unmanageable mystical experience are welling up within the body politic. They are diffused in service to illusion, people imbibe the vampire and monster shows and movies, the ghostly shows, the information on ancient aliens and the capacities of the human mind, while slowly coming to understand that these are more than just entertainment fodder, but are indeed a reality just within the auspices of lived reality, and yet, are they, really?

As a byproduct of the many programs and initiatives that have found their way from deep black ops into the mainstream through the deliberate effort of many players cognizant of the designs of the PTB and their multigenerational agenda, the program of mass cooptation of the energetic awakening brought about by the greater influx of solar and cosmic energies is well in place and programs like those initiated by Monroe and the others you have mentioned have once again disappeared from the public eye as they are now being deployed full force across all areas of media and societal manipulation. As this hybrid culture of ours integrates and manipulates the memes and eruptions of deeper consciousness into the commonly experienced reality, this will only become more evident.

It is really ingenious and a testament to the evolution of societies in general, the integrative and simultaneously reductive properties of American culture in particular. And as society comes to gradually realize that there are in truth these higher experiences and aspects of reality that are available to some proportion of the population, the inevitable witch hunts and inquisitions that would naturally result from this realization can be controlled and moderated to the benefit of those PTB who have had a direct hand in maintaining and controlling the metanarrative, when it surely becomes necessary for them to do, in service of their own perpetuation. Fear will be their greatest weapon, as always, and those of us on the cusp of this shift, will be their targets. Now, within this community, we are betting upon humanity and their greater capacity for growth, understanding, acceptance, compassion and love. That this shift is something that will produce a sea-change in perception and in experiential understanding. This is the promise of the New Age, at least.

This is just a short recounting of some of the contributing imperatives that provide the framework for this experience we are sharing here, in Avalon, which is part of the overall pervading metanarrative. We will see how it works out. I certainly do not know but I am on the edge of my seat, popcorn in hand, while simultaneously being on the screen, split in consciousness, mirroring as above, so below.
    You have a deep penetrating mind. I am humbled by your attitudes regarding the transformational potentials of Western thinking with regards consciousness.. We are starving for it,, just like you said! Hiding it from folks who are experiencing a deepening of their spirit/consciousness seems to be leaving a 'vacuum' of energies that are manifesting in ways that resonate with a Global awakening into consciousness.. I have always known that Avalon is one of these places where we begin to offer solutions and move forward... Rahket,,, I can't say it better than you. Bravo!! We are making a difference... I really have felt traumatized, and that I never had a choice.... These days,,, Ha!!! I wouldn't trade it for the world... Even though it still scares the **** out of me sometimes.... lol....

Thank you for your support, my friend.. I am not going to stop helping folks through some of the rough spots until my physical body retires... Then I will find another one and keep doing much of the same.... I will start by doing it in this life,,, right here at Avalon!!!

Thanx for the inspiration, Rahket...
    Jake.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Mark (1st October 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Orph (1st October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), rgray222 (3rd October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (30th September 2014), Sebastion (30th September 2014), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2014)

21. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Great thread Jake and thanks to everyone who has contributed their experiences. I have been lurking but decided to chime in since reading peoples comments regarding the Void.

To my knowledge I have not had any OBEs and I never seem to be able to remember what my dreams are about but as of late I have been seeing a repetitive image upon waking up. My eyes will still be closed yet I can see what appears to be a "ceiling" and a "floor" along with what looks like a vast/infinte black space in between. The ceiling and floor both have a dark grey and black checker board pattern on them and the space in between will be just black. This image will stay there for maybe 30 seconds to a couple of minutes before it dissolves away and I then see nothing.

Here is a similar image except, remove doors/windows, make the ceiling and floor extend horizontally out forever, make them both grey/black checkerboard patterned, remove the sidewalls and replace with an infinitely extending black open space. I would see this in my vision upon waking with my eyes closed once in a while, but now it seems like it is happening every 3-4 days. I have pondered to myself, what it was and what it meant, while it was happening and the only thing that would "come" to me was that this was the "Void".

Sometimes I will also see what looks like an edge on the very top of the ceiling and very bottom of the floor. The edge looks like a black/grey wave or ribbon that has an "electrified" pulse or light running through it. It reminds me of the bioluminescent animals that live in the deep ocean that have that electified light running through their bodies.

Have any of you Void experiencers seen something similar? What do you think I am experiencing?

Thanks for your input.

Seeker/Reader
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 25th October 2014 at 17:33.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Jake (30th September 2014), Mark (15th October 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Orph (1st October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), rgray222 (3rd October 2014), Sebastion (30th September 2014)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

The most recurring themes in my dreams are:
    • Feeling frustration that I cannot find my car. OBE?
    • I've reenlisted in the Marine Corp, then thinking it might have been a foolish idea. My uniform is always in some disarray. About reincarnation and service?
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 30th September 2014 at 21:55.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Jake (1st October 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Orph (1st October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), Sebastion (30th September 2014)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    Great thread Jake and thanks to everyone who has contributed their experiences. I have been lurking but decided to chime in since reading peoples comments regarding the Void.

To my knowledge I have not had any OBEs and I never seem to be able to remember what my dreams are about but as of late I have been seeing a repetitive image upon waking up. My eyes will still be closed yet I can see what appears to be a "ceiling" and a "floor" along with what looks like a vast/infinte black space in between. The ceiling and floor both have a dark grey and black checker board pattern on them and the space in between will be just black. This image will stay there for maybe 30 seconds to a couple of minutes before it dissolves away and I then see nothing.

Here is a similar image except, remove doors/windows, make the ceiling and floor extend horizontally out forever, make them both grey/black checkerboard patterned, remove the sidewalls and replace with an infinitely extending black open space. I would see this in my vision upon waking with my eyes closed once in a while, but now it seems like it is happening every 3-4 days. I have pondered to myself, what it was and what it meant, while it was happening and the only thing that would "come" to me was that this was the "Void".

Sometimes I will also see what looks like an edge on the very top of the ceiling and very bottom of the floor. The edge looks like a black/grey wave or ribbon that has an "electrified" pulse or light running through it. It reminds me of the bioluminescent animals that live in the deep ocean that have that electified light running through their bodies.

Have any of you Void experiencers seen something similar? What do you think I am experiencing?

Thanks for your input.

Seeker/Reader
    I forgot to mention that when I first saw this image I was amazed at what I was seeing with my eyes being closed. It seemed so huge, vast and dark, yet it was not the least bit scary or intimidating, rather it was fascinating at how awesomely immense in scope it was.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Jake (1st October 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Orph (1st October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), Sebastion (30th September 2014)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

I continue to share my experience with OBE. Today I awoke ( following another episode of vivid dreams) to my whole body gently vibrating (seems very weird some things up) kind of felt more like it was the bed actually vibrating, as I could not distinguish. I started attempting to exit with no success got up drink of water , ect , back to bed and felt the vibrations again, still no luck with the OBE. I have felt ill most of the day with a headache ,unexplainable , looking forward to tonight .

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

29. Link to Post #135
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jerry (here)
    I continue to share my experience with OBE. Today I awoke ( following another episode of vivid dreams) to my whole body gently vibrating (seems very weird some things up) kind of felt more like it was the bed actually vibrating, as I could not distinguish. I started attempting to exit with no success got up drink of water , ect , back to bed and felt the vibrations again, still no luck with the OBE. I have felt ill most of the day with a headache ,unexplainable , looking forward to tonight .
    Hello Jerry

Not to step on toes here Jake but may I make a suggestion here to Jerry. Jerry you say that you are getting to the vibration state, is your body heavy or do you feel thick? If you feel thick or your body feels heavy you are tensing your muscles to tight at the onset of the vibrations. Jerry the trick at this point is to breath slower and get your heart rate down lower while in this state. If you are in the vibration state try and hold this as long as you possibly can and as often as you can get there, just work on the relaxation period up to this point reducing your heart rate and relaxing your muscles so when it happens you just take off.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to powessy For This Post:

Jake (1st October 2014), jerry (1st October 2014), Mark (15th October 2014), Orph (1st October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Quote Posted by powessy (here)
    Quote Posted by jerry (here)
    Hello Jerry

Not to step on toes here Jake but may I make a suggestion here to Jerry. Jerry you say that you are getting to the vibration state, is your body heavy or do you feel thick? If you feel thick or your body feels heavy you are tensing your muscles to tight at the onset of the vibrations. Jerry the trick at this point is to breath slower and get your heart rate down lower while in this state. If you are in the vibration state try and hold this as long as you possibly can and as often as you can get there, just work on the relaxation period up to this point reducing your heart rate and relaxing your muscles so when it happens you just take off.
    Welcome, Powessy! Chime in whenever you feel the need, my friend. Jerry, this is good advice. The next step is to either increase the vibrational state or to drop deeper into trance,, Both, even!! If I feel the vibrations I can usually muster an exit. Concentrating on slowering your breathing and even extending the breath just a bit after the exhale, and before the inhale. You can concentrate on your heart rate, and feel for it to slow..

There is also a trick that I used to do that is trance inductive. I called it Waking and Drifting.. That is where I allow my sleepy eyes to droop until they are almost closed then Opening them up quickly again. Then allowing everything to relax and my eyes droop almost shut,,,, then I open them quickly again... (The very same thing I would do when falling asleep in class...lol....) This would carry over after my sleepy eyes closed, and I would continue the trick with my head as it would begin to fall, and I would have to catch it,, as I usually do this sitting up.. I would do this for several minutes at a time and see how sleepy I could get, yet still stay awake... When I would do this, the pattern would carry over into deeper levels of sleep and acted as a natural and easy way to drop into trance...

Jerry, don't give up. Whenever I get into the vibrational state, I move very slowly as if I were moving my real body... But slow enough as not to interrupt the vibrations. There is a balance there. Keep up the good work. Getting up and getting a drink then getting back into the vibrational state is another good sign... You are on your way, my friend. Some advice I have for you,,, and for anyone who is working towards having an ObE.... You WILL get out of body if you keep trying... (I know that is hard for some of you to hear) Make a mental note RIGHT NOW that when you do get out of your body to try and remember to keep it short. If you get caught out there for extended periods of time, you increase the chances that you won't remember it. Keep them short at first. Get out,,, freak out a bit,, be amazed,,,, then get back to your body. You have to get up and write down everything that you remembered and that won't be as easy if you stay out too long in the beginning. Keep them short at first and you can stay out longer and longer as you re-enforce deeper sustainable memory recall patterns.

Seeker/reader any sort of disassociate event where consciousness extends beyond the physical human body,, technically,,, is an ObE.. Though, I'm not trying to split hairs.. I tried to find a pic that looks like what you described.. I didn't have too much luck... My experience with this type of event is limited... I'd love to hear more from Rahk and Sebastion...

Hi Ron.. Many different Jungian style dream interpreters will tell you that recurrent dreaming about driving our maneuvering a car is an archetypal reference to your physical body and feelings insecurity regarding being in control.. Your dreams are about not being able to find your car... That is much different. It is similar in that your car still represents your physical body,, but not being able to find it represents memories of coming back into your body from an Astral Point Of View... I have had this conversation with Robert Bruce, actually.... He would have dreams like this before he began remembering his projections... So did I!! You seem to have a very vivid and active dreaming mind!!

Second,, about the Uniform that is in tatters,,, I guess it could be a past life issue, or a nagging memory trying to get out... But I suspect that the tattered Uniform ALSO represents your body,, but not your physical body,,, YOUR ENERGY BODY... You can't be going out and about with a shotty 'uniform'.... lol.... Energy work, energy work energy work energy work... Ron, I know that you already practice towards OBE. Incorporate some of the 'point of awareness' energy moving techniques into your meditations and you ObE practice... Mix them in slowly.. It is going to make all the difference in the world,, especially to a powerful dream weaver like yourself...

I allowed myself a couple of hours this afternoon to do energy work and to try and project. I did about 15 minutes of good work on my hands and feet, then the full body bounce.. As I drifted slowly into sleep (trance), I worked with the eye-trigger and felt the warm/electrical feeling pour in, but not to the intensity that I wanted.. Dropping into trance is always slippery,,, and I dozed off! It wasn't 5 minutes later that I woke a bit (I was sleeping on the couch on my side).. When I woke, I immediately did the eye-trigger and the vibrations came immediately and spread through my body. I moved my right arm very slowly and followed up with the rest of my body until I was off the couch and standing there. I was not sure that I was out of my body until I put my fingers through the wall... !! I AM OUT!!!! I immediately tried to get the attention of my wife, who was in the kitchen... nope,,, never works the way I want it to... I kept it short and with a single thought about my body,, I was back on the couch vibrating... I exited again... I just moved very slowly as not to interrupt the vibrations, and I was out... The electrical alive feeling is undescribable...

I shouted out loud.... "Okay [name omitted] here I come!!!" And dove out my back living room window fully expecting to lose sight and feel the sense of fast motion, and be taken to [name omitted].. Everything worked like I remembered it... (Instant projection over long distances is something that I have spent considerable time practicing...) I knew that I was not in my house anymore, but I had lost my vision. I could not see. Everything was dark. I was still out of body, but I had no idea where I was. I suspected for a moment that I was at [name omitted]s house, but with total darkness,, I was not going to get much further. With a single thought about my body, I found myself on the couch vibrating... I was able to get up and go to the bathroom and lay down again... (I had written the two brief ObEs in my journal) As lay back on the couch (I had that deep exhausting feeling) I thought about attempting another projection. So I laid back, closed my eyes,, relaxed my body,,, felt for the vibrations,,,, and they were there strong and vibrant within seconds. I got up and out, and tried to get my wives attention again with no success.. I looked over at the computer and thought to myself,,, 'I will be updating the forum as soon as I get back in my body,,,' With that, I was back on the couch vibrating... I thought,, what the hell, I'm going again... I moved out very slowly and stood there completely amazed, as I seem to have gotten pretty damn successful at getting out of my body.. I decided to call it quits,, I didn't want to lose the memory so I kept it short....

This all happened over the course of about an hour... I laid down to project, and I projected,,,, FOUR TIMES!!!

The formula was simple... Deeply relaxed, mind and body (easier if you were just asleep). Full body energy bounce stimulation. Eye-trick to pull in the electric/warm/vibrations. Moved slowly up and out.

I did it four times in a row with full consciousness. I even got up in between and went to the bathroom...

Lots of you folks are right there,,, RIGHT FRIGGIN THERE... Don't stop trying, there is a prize at the end, I promise...

Jerry, Ron,,, [name omitted],,,, you are going to report ObE activity soon. Be thinking of what you are going to do when you get out...

I am beside myself
    Jake.

I
    Last edited by Jake; 1st October 2014 at 03:01.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

jerry (1st October 2014), Mark (15th October 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Orph (1st October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), rgray222 (3rd October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (1st October 2014), Sebastion (1st October 2014), seeker/reader (1st October 2014), william r sanford72 (2nd October 2014)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

<snip> Jerry, Ron,,, [name omitted],,,, you are going to report ObE activity soon. Be thinking of what you are going to do when you get out... <snip>
    Jake.
    My plan is go directly to HS or Soul (not sure which term fits) and get questions answered, first of which is how to maintain a constant and clear *2 way* communication.

Second question may be to find out how to get out of trouble if I ever get into trouble. I think Sirdipswitch has the right idea. Go to HS first before wandering around on other adventures.

Third question may be to ask why I am here. Did I lose a bet that I do not remember?

After I get some experience zipping around, I want to find a way to visit any life form or place I've ever loved, in any reality, visit for as long as I please, come and go on my command.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 1st October 2014 at 03:52.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Jake (1st October 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Orph (1st October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), rgray222 (3rd October 2014), Sebastion (1st October 2014)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

<snip> Jerry, Ron,,, [name omitted],,,, you are going to report ObE activity soon. Be thinking of what you are going to do when you get out... <snip>
    Jake.
    My plan is go directly to HS or Soul (not sure which term fits) and get questions answered, first of which is how to maintain a constant and clear *2 way* connection. I think Sirdipswitch has the right idea. Go to HS first before wandering around on other adventures.

I am touched... A most beautiful goal.. I am humbled.. And you are right.. Sirdipswitch is shining beyond my ability to see. I can only hope to find myself in the same place as our sirdipitty!!! He is the most beautiful soul that I have ever pissed off!!! doh... Oh well, we live and learn, no?

Jake.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

NancyV (2nd October 2014), Orph (1st October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (1st October 2014), Sebastion (1st October 2014)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

The Vibrations I experienced this morning were not something that I felt I brought on ,its as though they just happened after awakening, and continued after getting up and then lying back down, and the vivid dream continued as well. The vibrations didn't go away until I finally got up. I'm a single guy so my thoughts are when this happens I would like to go find my ( soul ) mate.

On second thought I think maybe I should follow Ron's adventure, to go to the HS as to keep myself out of trouble, as my past soul mates have all been trouble
    Last edited by jerry; 1st October 2014 at 03:50.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Jake (1st October 2014), NancyV (2nd October 2014), Orph (1st October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (1st October 2014)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Seeker/reader any sort of disassociate event where consciousness extends beyond the physical human body,, technically,,, is an ObE.. Though, I'm not trying to split hairs.. I tried to find a pic that looks like what you described.. I didn't have too much luck... My experience with this type of event is limited... I'd love to hear more from Rahk and Sebastion...
    Jake - Thanks for your response. The image above is similar to what I see, but make the ceiling and floor a horizontal grey/black checker board pattern (rather than on the tips/diamond shaped) and remove the side walls (windows and doors) replacing that space with black, open infinity.

When I first suspected that maybe it was an OBE is was expereincing, I reached out to touch the headboard of my bed while I was seeing the image and my hand did not go through the headboard, so I concluded that I was in my body. I have tested this a couple of times with the same results and will continue to do so just in case this may be some type of transitional thing that may eventually lead to an OBE.

I would love to hear from Rahkyt or Sebastion regarding my image in comparison to what they know of the Void.

Thanks to all.

Seeker/Reader

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

NancyV (2nd October 2014), Reinhard (9th October 2014), Sebastion (1st October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1 7 17 19 LastLast