+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: The latest from Inelia Benz

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: The latest from Inelia Benz

Here is the latest e-mail from Inelia:

Quote By now, you will have seen the update Larry and I released on December 19th, 2020. If you haven’t, please take some time to do so. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0ZnNPPH6N4&t

It is very important, at this time on Earth, that we embody full consciousness and awareness of what is happening. The time for indulgence in illusion is OVER and the time for complete remembrance is NOW.

It is time for you to fully and unapologetically REMEMBER who you are and why you are here. In 2011, I agreed to be interviewed for the first time, and at that time I spoke directly to you and told you why you are here and why I am here. Why is it that we share this time and space together in the Universe?

Today, during the very last days of December 2020, I am here to tell you again that this time is crucial for you to BE WHO AND WHAT YOU CAME HERE TO BE.

You are here to be your highest frequency, your highest self, your most awakened self, your most empowered self. It is time for you to claim back your power and wield it by your own free will and your own true will power.

These are not just words, they are a spell, a weaving of remembrance that you may use if your highest self wills it so.

Awaken fully, become the sovereign you came here to be, and EMBODY THE HIGH-FREQUENCY PARADIGM moment to moment, second by second, hour by hour, day by day, week by week, month by month until there is no more time.

The time of darkness, of stupidity, of greed and anger, of savior, martyr, aggressor and victim is OVER for you. You cannot, must not, and you shall not indulge in those cycles anymore. Drop them.

DROP THEM.

Moving forward, we stand united. As lightworkers we are powerful, strong, and our strength is as strong as the strongest of us. Our weaknesses are no longer disabling and they are no longer coddled and leaned upon as excuse.

The time of illusion is over.

Everything you need to know to function as a fully aware, awakened, sovereign is laid out in thousands upon thousands of words on my website. Go there, use your time to figure it out. I have spent the past ten years informing you, educating you, and preparing you for this moment.

Grasp this opportunity to create the new paradigm with both hands, as by now you must KNOW the new paradigm is not something that is given to you. It is not an internal event or even an external event, it is something you BECOME. It is something you CO-CREATE with your frequency, and through conscious choices and actions.

It is not something you can do alone either. Co-create means more than one creating.

With these words, with this spell, we say goodbye to the old paradigm, and become the new.

In joylightlove

Inelia
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Alan (2nd January 2021), Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), iota (3rd January 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Your Sexual Power and Manifestation

As the split unfolds it's more and more important to reclaim and become conscious of what you are manifesting moment to moment. You have heard me often say that you are manifesting all the time, 24/7, but we usually do it unconsciously through social or cultural programs or other people’s intents.

That is why you need to reclaim your conscious manifestation abilities and power.

To assist with this process I have created a new one hour class about Sexual Power and Manifestation.

Why sexual power? Why Now?

This information is for those interested in skyrocketing their manifestation abilities, but more importantly it is for everyone who chooses to co-create the New Paradigm, by making sure that their sexual power is not used for low-frequency creations. Therefore, even if you don’t have any interest in using the sexual act for manifestation, this class is very important in reclaiming the power that you are unconsciously releasing during the day. If you don’t, then someone else will claim it and use it to fuel their manifestations instead. This is not a theory, it happens to everyone who doesn’t know how to stop others from using their power on Earth. If you don’t take control of it, someone else will.

In this class I explain in great detail what being human is, why we can manifest things, the mechanics behind manifestation and the use of sexual power in society, I also explain how our sexual power has been hijacked in both obvious and subtle ways, I give you the tools to reclaim it, and exercises on how to use this power for High-Frequency creations when aroused or during climax.

Just imagine what you can achieve once your power is no longer being syphoned away from you to feed other people’s manifestations!

Here is the link to Sexual Power and Manifestation class.

In Joy/Light/Love,
    - Inelia

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), DeDukshyn (22nd January 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by NewParadigmGuy (here)

Your Sexual Power and Manifestation

As the split unfolds it's more and more important to reclaim and become conscious of what you are manifesting moment to moment. You have heard me often say that you are manifesting all the time, 24/7, but we usually do it unconsciously through social or cultural programs or other people’s intents.

That is why you need to reclaim your conscious manifestation abilities and power.

To assist with this process I have created a new one hour class about Sexual Power and Manifestation.

Why sexual power? Why Now?

This information is for those interested in skyrocketing their manifestation abilities, but more importantly it is for everyone who chooses to co-create the New Paradigm, by making sure that their sexual power is not used for low-frequency creations. Therefore, even if you don’t have any interest in using the sexual act for manifestation, this class is very important in reclaiming the power that you are unconsciously releasing during the day. If you don’t, then someone else will claim it and use it to fuel their manifestations instead. This is not a theory, it happens to everyone who doesn’t know how to stop others from using their power on Earth. If you don’t take control of it, someone else will.

In this class I explain in great detail what being human is, why we can manifest things, the mechanics behind manifestation and the use of sexual power in society, I also explain how our sexual power has been hijacked in both obvious and subtle ways, I give you the tools to reclaim it, and exercises on how to use this power for High-Frequency creations when aroused or during climax.

Just imagine what you can achieve once your power is no longer being syphoned away from you to feed other people’s manifestations!

Here is the link to Sexual Power and Manifestation class.

In Joy/Light/Love,
    - Inelia
    Sexual energy is creative energy. Creative energy is what we use to "create" things with. Creating is manifesting. I think it may have Mooji, on the topic of masturbation, said that one should try to refrain from masturbation as that depletes and gives away your creative energies. And if you have high levels of horniness, you have an opportunity to redirect that sexual energy into creative endeavours, and you should take advantage of that.

Sounds like it might be an interesting class, and I believe learning to harness and direct sexual energy for manifestations is probably a skill everyone should learn, but I just can't justify paying for it.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (9th March 2021), Wind (10th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote March 2021 Intensity - How to deal with it

It is no surprise that March is energetically off the roof when it comes to our social situation. The split is becoming more and more obvious.

However, as a collective species, we all feel the effects of the intense terror and fear being indulged in and propagated by those who chose fear as their base energy. There are things you can do to minimize this effect, and they are not complicated. I will go into that in this article but first let’s look at what’s happening on the planet during March.

In January, those who are choosing fear got their marching orders. “Go get vaccinated”. And they did. It was really shocking for a lot of us that people who we considered to be high-frequency decided to take that route.

Many individuals I know are looking around and saying, “my loved ones got vaccinated and they got a little sick, but now they are fine.”

What follows is a mental conversation of perhaps it’s not so bad, that perhaps they might get it to keep the peace at home. Or to be able to travel again or go back to work.

Yes, some people are dying instantly or very soon after the vaccine, or having horrific side effects that pretty much will disable them for life. These numbers are being scrubbed, and not reported widely, the first stage of the “elimination of the masses” plan is not truly over. Many concerned experts are now stating that the deaths will really start when a new element is introduced into the vaccinated people’s bodies. Once this happens and official sources can no longer hide the death and disability numbers in the vaccinated, they will call it a deadly mutation, “Covid 21”.

The effect, at a planetary level, that will be felt the most is the “disconnect” from the larger human collective that those people who are vaccinated will go through.

And here is the crux of the matter. When I came into this life, it was clear to me that all of Gaia, all her creatures, all humans, would have a jump in frequency which would result in a jump in awareness, sovereignty and expansion of skill and abilities. Many of us called this jump “a planetary ascension”.

In 2010 I was asked to go public in order to disseminate the message of empowerment that would allow people to make that jump. I was asked to disseminate information, tools and skills that we would need both to make that jump and also need once we shifted our frequency as a planetary species.

In 2011, a kind of “trial” was demanded on Earth. I describe it as a trial because that is the way in which my brain can interpret and translate what happened into human language.

During this “trial”, which was brought forth by groups of beings who are very much invested in low frequency games, it was agreed that elevating everyone on earth to a new frequency went against the rules of engagement. It was said, during the trial, that many people did not want to ascend in frequency, awareness or experience and that forcing them would be a violation of their free will. This was looked at by the Planetary Council (this is my name for the many entities who are on Earth and take part in the decision making of experiences that can be had here), and a decision was made that indeed, a global ascension process would be a violation of free will, and therefore those who did not want to go through it needed to leave by their own hand (clear unambiguous choice).

Mechanizations and orchestrations were put in place to remove all these billions of people (who chose the low-frequency experience over ascension), from the human collective and Earth.

Since then, I have wondered how that would happen. At the beginning of 2019, I received a message from a person I have known for my entire life, who works for the low-frequency side, and he simply told me that the plan to eliminate the “useless eaters” was being implemented “now”. “Useless eaters” is a term used by the low frequency POO (Power over Other) commanders to describe those people they deem a drain on resources without any appreciable contribution to the enrichment of themselves.

I told those around me of the message and we all wondered how it was going to come about. One of the items that he did tell me about was “nanoparticles” that were being added to fast food chain drinks like coca cola and pepsi cola drinks. Since then, it has become clear that the whole thing would be several layers thick. There would be several items the person would need to ingest or inject before the separation or death would come about. The main item they needed to subscribe to and ingest was fear.

As an outsider looking in, I can see how there was absolutely nothing we could do to dissuade a person who had chosen the path of fear from taking and ingesting all the necessary steps to disconnect from us. It’s elegantly designed to ensure only those who choose clearly and by their own hand select the required option to exit the planet.

Also, as part of the rules of engagement, everything a large group of people are planning to do on Earth, needs to be publicized. It needs to be made public, and needs to be available for people to see, read or hear and decide truly whether they will partake in it or not. This, to me, explained the reason why this person told me about all this. Once I know of these things, I am going to talk about it and make it public. Some people will react against my message and move to the other side, others will see it and know it is what they also know.

I suspect that if you have read up to here, you are one of the latter. You know what is going on and have taken a decision to raise your frequency, drop your low-frequency programs and work to create the new paradigm structures on Earth now.

In October 2019, I released my first “orders” video and message. I did it in the form of a youtube video, which simply stated that lightworkers needed to unite now and create new work structures, social structures and educational structures. The message had an urgency about it. At the time I did not know why it was so urgent, but of course now we all know why. If you listened, your work, your ‘tribal structure’ and your children’s experience were by and large pretty excellent. As one of my sons likes to say, “mom, this Covid thing has been nothing but positive for me in every way”.

At this time, March 2021, the intensity of the energies around these decisions are huge. If you are still engaged with low-frequency structures, people or friends, you will be pretty much fried by now. The way to deal with this is to simply stop fighting to change them. Use the “fear processing exercise” to deal with the tension that this dissonance creates in your life. If you haven’t already, switch off all news channels (TV, Internet, radio and people). Only check in once a week for one hour only, and make sure you use the higher frequency channels only, don’t bother with mass media. The mass media is not actually giving any true reports. The mass media is complicit in sharing and solidifying the exiting of the planet requirements for low frequency subscribers. The rest of the time, spend using the many tools I have given you through the years. Also make an effort to connect to others who are also choosing the high-frequency path in your area or online.

And whatever you do, do not get disconnected from Earth, Gaia and the high-frequency Human collective.

You are not alone!

Feel free to forward the link to this article, or forward the newsletter, to anyone and everyone you feel will benefit from it.

Inelia

PS: A new podcast episode is out.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Alan (9th March 2021), Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (9th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (9th March 2021), mountain_jim (9th March 2021), selinam (10th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

People are always saying we should raise our vibration, but unless we're undoing all the additions to self that were made since childhood, we're not going to raise anything. Imagining self at a higher vibration is just an exercise with temporary results before we snap back to our true condition.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Constance (9th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), Hym (9th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    People are always saying we should raise our vibration, but unless we're undoing all the additions to self that were made since childhood, we're not going to raise anything. Imagining self at a higher vibration is just an exercise with temporary results before we snap back to our true condition.
    Well, to be fair, "raising vibration" means letting go of "lower vibrations" - its part and parcel.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 9th March 2021 at 21:24.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), Hym (9th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (9th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (11th March 2021), wegge (9th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

When I go to the beach, or detach in some way, I feel great. It might even be said that "I'm raising my vibration", whatever that means.

But I haven't really changed or become stronger or any more durable or resistant to lower vibrations. All I've done is place myself in a low stress situation where nothing is required of me.

Once I return to my life, my job, and the stressors of reality, the high vibrations are long gone

So equally as important as "raising vibrations" (or maybe more important) is learning how to endure low vibrations without falling apart.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Constance (9th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), Hym (9th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th March 2021), Mashika (9th March 2021), selinam (10th March 2021), TomKat (10th March 2021), Wind (10th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    When I go to the beach, or detach in some way, I feel great. It might even be said that "I'm raising my vibration", whatever that means.

But I haven't really changed or become stronger or any more durable or resistant to lower vibrations. All I've done is place myself in a low stress situation where nothing is required of me.

Once I return to my life, my job, and the stressors of reality, the high vibrations are long gone

So equally as important as "raising vibrations" (or maybe more important) is learning how to endure low vibrations without falling apart.
    There are scientific studies that prove that when people medidate/chant religiously (like in Tibetan Buddhism) the frequencies of the brain go lower, until the person goes into a sleepy state (Delta frequencies)

And the more a person remains on a higher frequency, the more it can potentially harm their brains permanently, like people can't sleep for very long periods of time because of severe stress, soldiers in battle for example. Soldiers are on a constant state of high brain frequencies, because they have to be 100% aware of every little thing that happens, it turns them into monsters if they go beyond the limits, they are turn completely brutal and like animals

When i started reading about what people thought about frequencies, it was very confusing, "High" and Low" as in "Good" and "Bad", "Light" and "Dark". It took a long while to figure out the difference in understanding of those ideas and how it happened that high frequencies are "Good" but low frequencies are "Bad", as in Heaven above, Hell down, the higher you go, the purest you get?

People need low frequencies, that's why we sleep or feel extremely relaxed, it's ironic that the more relaxed you are, the lower your body is processing info (you are low frequencie), and the higher you go, the more aware and responsive you are, you see the world in full awareness, but it fries the brain eventually (a form of infoxication)

There is some information on frequencies here, maybe before there were no studies available for everyone, but the frequencies concept is directly tied to the brain and the heart, it was known before, but most people did not understood how it all worked because it wasn't very easy to explain or wasn't available for most people

Understanding activity in the brain to help with sleep, stress and focus.

https://nexus.jefferson.edu/science-...-mental-state/

Brain Wave Frequencies:
    https://nhahealth.com/brainwaves-the-language/

Studying frequency processing of the brain to enhance long-term memory and develop a human brain protocol
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26410513/

The neurophysiological correlates of religious chanting
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-40200-w

Ironic that i've been called a 'low frequency' person because i don't accept the second alternative version of 'frequencies' and people think if i speak about these things, i'm a 'bad' person (i have darkness in me, i'm low frequency)

Except being low frequency person means you are 'dreamy'.. artistic and tend to daydream, write novels and draw, stuff like that, while being high frequency person means you go for full awareness, hard facts and scientific mind (you want to get to the bottom of everything and don't miss a single hard fact)

Attempting to be on a constant high frequency because we may think it's a good thing and can become enlightenment, can actually end up hurting the person bad :/

Low Frequencies
    Quote DELTA (0.1 to 3.5 Hz)
    The lowest frequencies are delta. These are less than 4 Hz and occur in deep sleep and in some abnormal processes. It is the dominant rhythm in infants up to one year of age and it is present in stages 3 and 4 of sleep

THETA (4-8 Hz)
    The next brainwave is theta. Theta activity has a frequency of 3.5 to 7.5 Hz and is classed as “slow” activity. It is seen in connection with creativity, intuition, daydreaming, and fantasizing and is a repository for memories, emotions, sensations.
    High Frequencies:
    Quote MID BETA (15-18hz): Distribution: localized, over various areas. May be focused on one electrode.

Subjective feeling states: thinking, aware of self & surroundings
    Associated tasks & behaviors: mental activity
    Physiological correlates: alert, active, but not agitated
    Effects of Training: can increase mental ability, focus, alertness

HIGH BETA (above 18hz): Distribution: localized, may be very focused.

Subjective feeling states: alertness, agitation
    Associated tasks & behaviors: mental activity, e.g. math, planning
    Physiological correlates: general activation of mind & body functions.
    Effects of Training: can induce alertness, but may also produce agitation
    IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:
    If someone read this, please don't take my word for it or think i'm trying to push my ideas onto anyone, there are links here that explain things in detail, in the end it's up to everyone personally to look into it or not, i'm just exposing what i've seen and understand, so far

-

Masha
    Last edited by Mashika; 9th March 2021 at 21:15.
    Tired

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

araucaria (9th March 2021), Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), Hym (10th March 2021), Mike (9th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (10th March 2021), onawah (9th March 2021), selinam (10th March 2021), TomKat (10th March 2021), Wind (10th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

There are scientific studies that prove that when people medidate/chant religiously (like in Tibetan Buddhism) the frequencies of the brain go lower, until the person goes into a sleepy state (Delta frequencies)

And the more a person remains on a higher frequency, the more it can potentially harm their brains permanently, like people can't sleep for very long periods of time because of severe stress, soldiers in battle for example. Soldiers are on a constant state of high brain frequencies, because they have to be 100% aware of every little thing that happens, it turns them into monsters if they go beyond the limits, they are turn completely brutal and like animals

When i started reading about what people thought about frequencies, it was very confusing, "High" and Low" as in "Good" and "Bad", "Light" and "Dark". It took a long while to figure out the difference in understanding of those ideas and how it happened that high frequencies are "Good" but low frequencies are "Bad", as in Heaven above, Hell down, the higher you go, the purest you get?

People need low frequencies, that's why we sleep or feel extremely relaxed, it's ironic that the more relaxed you are, the lower your body is processing info (you are low frequencie), and the higher you go, the more aware and responsive you are, you see the world in full awareness, but it fries the brain eventually (a form of infoxication)

There is some information on frequencies here, maybe before there were no studies available for everyone, but the frequencies concept is directly tied to the brain and the heart, it was known before, but most people did not understood how it all worked because it wasn't very easy to explain or wasn't available for most people

Understanding activity in the brain to help with sleep, stress and focus.

https://nexus.jefferson.edu/science-...-mental-state/

Brain Wave Frequencies:
    https://nhahealth.com/brainwaves-the-language/

Studying frequency processing of the brain to enhance long-term memory and develop a human brain protocol
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26410513/

The neurophysiological correlates of religious chanting
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-40200-w

Ironic that i've been called a 'low frequency' person because i don't accept the second alternative version of 'frequencies' and people think if i speak about these things, i'm a 'bad' person (i have darkness in me, i'm low frequency)

Except being low frequency person means you are 'dreamy'.. artistic and tend to daydream, write novels and draw, stuff like that, while being high frequency person means you go for full awareness, hard facts and scientific mind (you want to get to the bottom of everything and don't miss a single hard fact)

Attempting to be on a constant high frequency because we may think it's a good thing and can become enlightenment, can actually end up hurting the person bad :/

Low Frequencies
    Quote DELTA (0.1 to 3.5 Hz)
    The lowest frequencies are delta. These are less than 4 Hz and occur in deep sleep and in some abnormal processes. It is the dominant rhythm in infants up to one year of age and it is present in stages 3 and 4 of sleep

THETA (4-8 Hz)
    The next brainwave is theta. Theta activity has a frequency of 3.5 to 7.5 Hz and is classed as “slow” activity. It is seen in connection with creativity, intuition, daydreaming, and fantasizing and is a repository for memories, emotions, sensations.
    High Frequencies:
    Quote MID BETA (15-18hz): Distribution: localized, over various areas. May be focused on one electrode.

Subjective feeling states: thinking, aware of self & surroundings
    Associated tasks & behaviors: mental activity
    Physiological correlates: alert, active, but not agitated
    Effects of Training: can increase mental ability, focus, alertness

HIGH BETA (above 18hz): Distribution: localized, may be very focused.

Subjective feeling states: alertness, agitation
    Associated tasks & behaviors: mental activity, e.g. math, planning
    Physiological correlates: general activation of mind & body functions.
    Effects of Training: can induce alertness, but may also produce agitation
    IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:
    If someone read this, please don't take my word for it or think i'm trying to push my ideas onto anyone, there are links here that explain things in detail, in the end it's up to everyone personally to look into it or not, i'm just exposing what i've seen and understand, so far

-

Masha
    Yes, and this ties in with stuff we read about the Schumann resonance speeding up. The Schumann resonance is a standing wave travelling around the earth (40,000 km) at the speed of light (300,000 kps). Its frequency is very low: 300,000/40,000= 7.8. If it increased, either the earth would have to contract, or the speed of light increase!

I think the way to go is to alternate between high and low. Which would explain why my clearest ideas come to me (for one) lying awake in the middle of the night.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), Mashika (9th March 2021), Mike (9th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (11th March 2021), wegge (9th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

These low vibrations you speak of (job, life, stressors) ... are they inside yourself or outside yourself? The only vibrations that are relevant are the ones you incorporate into yourself. To truly "raise your vibrations" You need to let go of the low frequencies you have incorporated. You are, at your core, a high frequency being, not a low frequency one - therefore "low frequency" is not the baseline.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), Mashika (9th March 2021), Mike (9th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (10th March 2021), Wind (10th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,828 times in 458 posts

I‘m pretty sure high frequency in a scientific way isn’t what’s meant by high(er) vibrations, but it’s good that we dig deeper and try to find out what we’re actually talking about and what unclarified assumptions we might make.

PS: I also have a hard time understanding what some people mean when they say they channeled/received certain frequencies and they feel such and such.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), ClearWater (10th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), Mashika (9th March 2021), Mike (9th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    I‘m pretty sure high frequency in a scientific way isn’t what’s meant by high(er) vibrations, but it’s good that we dig deeper and try to find out what we’re actually talking about and what unclarified assumptions we might make.

PS: I also have a hard time understanding what some people mean when they say they channeled/received certain frequencies and they feel such and such.

For sure

Everything Masha and Araucaria said is fascinating and literally accurate. But speaking only for me I was using the terms "low" and "high" as they are traditionally used in I guess what we'd call the "New Age". High=good, low = bad. Typical of the New Age to leave out a few details lol. So I'm pleased to have been enlightened there
    Last edited by Mike; 9th March 2021 at 21:50.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), Mashika (9th March 2021), wegge (9th March 2021), Wind (10th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)

From all i've read, it was the same concept, it just got misunderstood and applied to western pre-existing terms

Good and Bad, Light vs Dark, High and Low

Being on a high frequency state means you see the world for what it is, you are 'aware', or as it got a bit misconstrued later on, you are "enlightened" and this leads to think that being on a high frequency means you are 'Good'

Being on a low frequency means you are not 'aware' or 'awake', you are 'dreaming', unable to see the world for what it is, you are on living an illusion (a dream)

Those correspond very well to 'awaking' or getting 'enlightened' or the idea that high frequency means good (because of the religious implication)

But if you go to the very root of Tibetan Buddhism, it wasn't used like that. Enlightenment never meant that the person is all good and kindness, it means the person is aware of everything about the nature of this world or reality, the same thing happened to Zen Buddhism in Japan, it got a lot of things wrong when translating the concepts from China, then from Japan it got even more misunderstood when it was introduced to western countries, to the point that things like Reiki, that was the primary energy this world work under, ended up being some kind of 'ray' or 'frequency' that you can send over the air to cure people remotely, at your own will. Basically contradicting nature itself or Source's will (in other words, you became a God above Source itself)

It's a completely shock when you have never been exposed to the version of all these concepts as the west sees them, and backwards as well. It may seem like if we go look at the root concepts, they lose all the coolness or mysticism, and i found that people reject that badly, because eastern culture is supposed to be mysterious and magical, pure of mystical knowledge

This make disservice to people's souls, because they are spending so much time trying to figure out things that were not meant to be figured out in that way, they forget to focus on the actual practice and skip the boring parts. It's a trap :/
    Last edited by Mashika; 9th March 2021 at 22:00.
    Tired

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), Mike (9th March 2021), wegge (9th March 2021), Wind (10th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

These low vibrations you speak of (job, life, stressors) ... are they inside yourself or outside yourself? The only vibrations that are relevant are the ones you incorporate into yourself. To truly "raise your vibrations" You need to let go of the low frequencies you have incorporated. You are, at your core, a high frequency being, not a low frequency one - therefore "low frequency" is not the baseline.

I suspect the more one "raises their vibrations", the more likely they are to internally maintain those vibrations, regardless of outside circumstance.

But the average person, and I'm talking about me here as much as anyone, is highly susceptible to their environment. So if the "vibes" are bad externally, most will find themselves in a bad mood internally. At least to some degree.

I could go to an ashram for a few years and find alotta peace. But if I'm just lolling about and not practicing some kind of discipline, my return to society will be quite a shock. Meanwhile I may have tricked myself into thinking I was enlightened or some such thing. It wouldn't be true - I would have merely avoided all the things that stress me out.

I don't know what kind of life Inelia Benz lives. I don't want to be unfair to her. But most people who use this type of language are buffered from society in some way and are not really engaging the world consistently..so their theories about this n that are never truly tested. It's like being a little kid and watching Spiderman in the comfy confines of your bedroom ,and then attempting to stop the school bully in a fight by shooting webbing out of your wrists

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), ClearWater (10th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), Mashika (9th March 2021), Wind (10th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

I suspect the more one "raises their vibrations", the more likely they are to internally maintain those vibrations, regardless of outside circumstance.

But the average person, and I'm talking about me here as much as anyone, is highly susceptible to their environment. So if the "vibes" are bad externally, most will find themselves in a bad mood internally. At least to some degree.

I could go to an ashram for a few years and find alotta peace. But if I'm just lolling about and not practicing some kind of discipline, my return to society will be quite a shock. Meanwhile I may have tricked myself into thinking I was enlightened or some such thing. It wouldn't be true - I would have merely avoided all the things that stress me out.

I don't know what kind of life Inelia Benz lives. I don't want to be unfair to her. But most people who use this type of language are buffered from society in some way and are not really engaging the world consistently..so their theories about this n that are never truly tested. It's like being a little kid and watching Spiderman in the comfy confines of your bedroom ,and then attempting to stop the school bully in a fight by shooting webbing out of your wrists
    This probably explains that

Duḥkha
    In the Four Noble Truths, Duḥkha is the first one, "suffering", it all starts on this truth, and you have to work on it until you move to the next step, so if you avoid the suffering for long, or through your life, then you have not taken a single step in the Buddhist path, and since all these things like 'frequencies' are related to it, you basically put yourself into situation where you have rejected your own soul and spiritual growth, while thinking you are in peace and therefore moving closer to Nirvana (You were just sitting there all along, contemplating yourself and forgot to live)

We are supposed to overcome Duḥkha, but if we keep running away from it, how?
    https://www.buddhistdoor.net/feature...he-word-dukkha
    Tired

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Harmony (10th March 2021), Hym (10th March 2021), Mike (10th March 2021), Wind (10th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I get all that ... my comment was to merely indicate that I think your perspective is backwards (or, the perspective that you have put forth). We should not believe that our baseline is "low frequency" and then conceptualize the struggle to raise it, but rather we should be looking at it from the other point of view - perhaps subtle, but important. We are higher frequency beings - that is the how we should perceive our baseline, and acknowledge that not incorporating low frequency things outside ourselves retains our high level frequency.

One perspective conceptualizes and makes real in our minds the "struggle" and "need to overcome" some great adversary, the other recognizes us for what we are and puts the things that might drag us down and our relationship to it in its proper place - something to not incorporate into ourselves, our let go of when we have.

One perspective indicates a "struggle" is required, and thus by route, struggle is what will be created with that approach, the other does not ...

Do you see the utility in maintaining that distinction?
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 9th March 2021 at 23:28.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Delight (10th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), Hym (10th March 2021), Mashika (10th March 2021), Mike (10th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (11th March 2021), Orph (10th March 2021), wegge (10th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

I get all that ... my comment was to merely indicate that I think your perspective is backwards (or, the perspective that you have put forth). We should not believe that our baseline is "low frequency" and then conceptualize the struggle to raise it, but rather we should be looking at it from the other point of view - perhaps subtle, but important. We are higher frequency beings - that is the how we should perceive our baseline, and acknowledge that not incorporating low frequency things outside ourselves retains our high level frequency.

One perspective conceptualizes and makes real in our minds the "struggle" and "need to overcome" some great adversary, the other recognizes us for what we are and puts the things that might drag us down and our relationship to it in its proper place - something to not incorporate into ourselves, our let go of when we have.

One perspective indicates a "struggle" is required, and thus by route, struggle is what will be created with that approach, the other does not ...

Do you see the utility in maintaining that distinction?

I see the distinction, yes. Thanks. But I think high vibration is more of a journey than a natural state. I think that's where we kind of disagree. It's explained pretty well in Masha's post above regarding the Duhkha.

I think life is suffering, as the Buddha said, but that the suffering can slowly be lessened and then transcended ultimately. I think the suffering/low vibration actually serves a great purpose. Great meaning can be found in it. It's what all the great saints and sages have told us throughout the centuries. But I'm not just taking their word for it. That's been my experience as well. I think the most powerful force in the universe is meaning, and purpose. And nothing creates more opportunity for those things than suffering. And Victor Frankyl agrees with me, so there

I think before you can transcend suffering/low vibrations, you first have to integrate it all. I think that's where the new agers get it wrong. They like to pretend it can all be ignored. But first you have to experience and contend with it, in my view. In that way I think high vibrations are sort of earned.

Sorry I'm groggy and thick tongued at the moment. And I just ate an enormous bowl of ice cream. I can barely think. I don't know if I've answered your question or if we're even on topic at all lol. Anyway, I just want to stress that these are just my opinions, and in no way do I assume I know what the hell I'm talking about.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), Hym (10th March 2021), Mashika (10th March 2021), Wind (10th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

With all respect, i just want to add that the practice of rejecting what we may consider "low" is very dangerous and harmful.

This is contemplated on this concept yathā-bhuta or upekkha "Equanimity", life must be taken "as it is", not as we want it to be, or force it to be

This is part of "Seven Factors of Awakening"

https://encyclopediaofbuddhism.org/w..._Enlightenment
    Quote The real meaning of upekkha is equanimity, not indifference in the sense of unconcern for others. As a spiritual virtue, upekkha means stability in the face of the fluctuations of worldly fortune.

It is evenness of mind, unshakeable freedom of mind, a state of inner equipoise that cannot be upset by gain and loss, honor and dishonor, praise and blame, pleasure and pain. Upekkha is freedom from all points of self-reference; it is indifference only to the demands of the ego-self with its craving for pleasure and position, not to the well-being of one's fellow human beings.

True equanimity is the pinnacle of the four social attitudes that the Buddhist texts call the 'divine abodes': boundless loving-kindness, compassion, altruistic joy, and equanimity. The last does not override and negate the preceding three, but perfects and consummates them.
    So by chosing only "high frequency experiences or things around', we fall into "self-reference" and "craving for pleasure and position" very easily. We are "high frequency, better than some, we can chose who we consider an equal and who is lower", at this point it goes completely against all Buddhism means to be

Who determines what's high and what's low? It's on our criteria? Then we just started looking for the best for us, and we are thinking "this person is low frequency, i don't wan't it to affect my high frequency so i'll send them away from me"

In the Eight Worldly Concerns:
    Quote The eight worldly concerns or eight worldly dharmas (Skt. aṣṭalokadharma; P. aṭṭhalokadhamma; T. འཇིག་རྟེན་ཆོས་བརྒྱད་, ‘jig rten chos brgyad) are a set of worldly or mundane concerns that generally motivate the actions of ordinary beings.[1] They are:

hope for gain and fear of loss;
    hope for pleasure and fear of pain
    hope for good reputation and fear of bad reputation,
    hope for praise and fear of blame
    Anyway i don't want to say i know everything or sound preachy, sorry if it sounds like that, i'm just pointing out this because i knew it from before and knew it's something that doesn't mesh well with other concepts

I don't think i ever saw it mentioned before so just wanted to add it here, i think it's important
    Last edited by Mashika; 10th March 2021 at 03:18.
    Tired

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

ClearWater (10th March 2021), DeDukshyn (10th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), Hym (10th March 2021), Mike (10th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (11th March 2021), Orph (10th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

We have the scientific definition of brain frequency: Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta, etc. And we have the new age meaning of "raising" vibration which, ironically, means lowering one's brain frequency from Beta into Alpha.

Similarly, we have the scientific definition of higher density, meaning more dense. And the new age definition of higher density, meaning less dense.

At any rate, a wise man once told me that, contrary to Eastern gurus, there is no one state of mind or emotion that is appropriate all the time for all circumstances. Sure, go ahead and bliss out on the beach. But in the office, you'd better get into a more effective mindset.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Harmony (10th March 2021), Mike (10th March 2021), wegge (10th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

With due respect to Inelia Benz, she is IMO a little bit of a downer. I frankly will agree ONLY that yes, we are likely now to be finding our "tribe". I purify unwelcome thoughts.

Carl Calleman is a teacher of an idea that we have the capacity to incorporate the global, Universal into our purview. IMO the UNIVERSAL includes actually understanding the multidimensional and interacting with what has been UNKNOWN and UNSEEN, yet is CAUSE of the EFFECTS we observe.

I LOVE listening to teachers. I use my own inner connection to vet its use to me and I have vowed that I will find the TRUTH.

IMO our tribe NOW is comprised of all on the planet who are resonating to a particular music. This music is made up of what we feel. IMO we "think" the way we Feel. The way we FEEL is an ingrained habit for many and we have records of thoughts that replay often. IMO what we think creates patterns of manifestation. Feel the same way, think accordingly and the effect in life is always the same.

Bruce Lipton talks about the honeymoon effect which means that when you are in love, the world seems to smile and everything flows and is great. Then you fall out of love and back to mundane troubles. He equates being in love with being fully present and not operating on programmed habit.

PERSONALLY, I am intending that the world is evolving beautifully towards Marvelous Intelligence manifesting FULLY in our lives. I am intending that we are moving to knowing ourselves as God and LOVE our creation and share this creativity with all of us happy and free (ALL BEINGS). This Marvelous Intelligence is asking us to fall in love and be present and USE our POWERS.

I am CERTAIN now that if everything I have synthesized is the case, (NO THING) NO GENE ALTERING TECH can harm us when we connect with sufficient POWER and purification of FEELING and our WILL as intent.

Matter is a state of frequency in patterns and its harmonic, disharmonic quality. IMO we are experiencing our "song" as we live. IMO the law of attraction is about how we receive the effect of the music we emit. This music is emitted and connects with other music and at THIS time, IMO we are purifying and becoming coherent. IMO we are more and more able to tune in the corresponding coherent frequency of others. Developing coherence takes a harmonizing of our energy. When Heart and mind are in unison something profound POWERS UP. Entrainment means that dominant frequencies influence and coherence is dominating, influencing our space.

By changing our energetic pattern, we can change our body and ARE immutable to all but our choice. This is the age when we grok the TRUTH of who we REALLY are, MIND, ENERGY MATTER BUILDERS with connection to the Power of Intelligent Infinity LOVE.

Before Inelia Benz was a teacher, many other teachers have gathered students. The benefice of teaching is in the successful application from student practice. "Does it grow corn?"

If the student follows a direction, the results will show if it was TRUTH. I am listening to this tonight. I love this teacher...ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE under the law of God.

I do not pretend to understand frequency and I may be incorrect but try to share that there is an AMAZING possibility to engage Divine for any purpose. Joe Dispenza students (including me) have actually learned a useful tool. That is how to change the brain states and also to release energy from energy centers, from a state where it has seemed to be dormant. The energy released translates into healings and transformations documented on you tube as here

Last edited by Delight; 10th March 2021 at 05:07.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), Hym (10th March 2021), Mike (10th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (10th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast