+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: The latest from Inelia Benz

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: The latest from Inelia Benz

Here is the latest e-mail from Inelia:

Quote Let it Crumble

I wanted to share with you that during this Covid-19 social crisis we need to let things crumble.

What this means is that we don’t try to save society, we do not try to save the educational system, or work systems.

We really, REALLY, need to create new systems, and let the old ones collapse.

In June 2020, I received several emails from the educational authorities in Sacramento where my 14 year old son goes to school, giving “opt-ins” for education. Two of the opt-ins were to send the kids to school either for two days a week or for five days a week. Then the letter went on to describe what the days will look like. Long story short:

No common areas.

No school lunches.

No interacting with other kids

Wearing of masks

Future requirements of Vaccination

No playing

I was shocked to see what was being asked and also became highly aware that there are many parents who are opting in to send kids to what can only be described as a prison camp. The insanity of this situation is beyond words.

Easy to get triggered, right?

Take a deep breath, breathe out. Repeat. Realize that this is an “opt-in” and that the families and kids who are choosing this are asleep.

My guidance, the one I personally received this month, was to stay out of it. Don’t fight it, don’t try to fix it, don’t try to educate these people on how bad and horrific this is for their kids. Just let them be. Let them crumble. Let them vaccinate.

When looking at this dynamic, I saw that this split is one of the gentlest splits we could have come up with.

As you walk in the world, “by their masks you shall know them”. You shall know the fearful ones, the ones who are sinking, who are opting-in into a hellish co-creation. And I don’t mean people wearing masks in locations that don’t allow people who don’t wear them. I mean people who wear them when alone walking on the road with no one around them. Or while driving alone in their car.

Let them go. Let them crumble. It’s time.

As lightworkers, we need to hold our own. Not hold the fearful.

Find your tribes!

One of your tribes is WalkWithMeNow.com.

Once you find your tribes, start connecting. The time of the lone wolf is over.

Inelia

PS: A new podcast episode is out.
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anchor (19th July 2020), Anka (6th July 2020), Arcturian108 (25th August 2020), Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), ClearWater (6th July 2020), DeDukshyn (6th July 2020), EFO (6th July 2020), pueblo (15th July 2020), Rosemarie (1st October 2020), RunningDeer (6th July 2020), selinam (4th August 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020), wondering (19th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Yes this is more or less my sentiment right at this time ... and I am definitely a "lone wolf" - that is for certain.

I recently (last week) lost my job of 18 years ... My severance will last me about until October. My Calgary apartment lease is up at the exact same time, and my mother just opened her place up to me in the interior of BC where she has a small bit of land (enough for some gardens and chickens), on a lake that has fish.

Kinda like the Universe just aligned up all that stuff just for me to get settled before the November elections and the aftermath that will follow. I haven't decided what I want to do yet, but all that opening up just like that in perfect sync is a bit uncanny ... and I have actually been expecting something like this.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Alekahn2 (21st July 2020), Anchor (19th July 2020), Anka (6th July 2020), Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), ClearWater (6th July 2020), gord (7th July 2020), Journeyman (10th December 2020), lisalu (15th September 2020), Mike (6th July 2020), NewParadigmGuy (6th July 2020), onevoice (6th July 2020), pueblo (15th July 2020), Rosemarie (1st October 2020), RunningDeer (6th July 2020), selinam (4th August 2020), Sophocles (7th July 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020), Wind (6th July 2020), wondering (19th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Here's the latest e-mail from Inelia:

Quote This week, I would like to invite you to consider and contemplate co-creation on planet Earth:

We are in a co-created reality. When we decide to consciously manifest our reality, the most important aspect of conscious manifestation is that we stop letting others (including our programs) dictate our experience here on Earth through externally imposed narratives.

What does this mean?

It means that we stop being “reactive”, and start being “proactive” in what we choose to experience here on a moment to moment basis. We basically stop “blaming” others,“expecting others” (including “the universe” or our programs) to dictate our experiences.

There are various levels of creation and co-creations we are all involved in. These levels require different dynamics of engagement.

At the moment, for example, we have the Covid-19 situation on the planet. We can experience this filled with stress, fear and triggers, or we can decide to choose our feelings and experiences, seeing it as an amazing opportunity to create a reality we want.

Our environment, and the people in it, will change through the months and years as it absorbs and integrates our own chosen narrative of reality experience. In other words, as we choose the high frequency narrative it is directly reflected in our environment. It can sometimes seem slow to show, but it does show. And this showing has more to do with the ability for us to see it. Often it is already manifested, but it takes us a while to see it or connect to it. Often, what happens when someone is manifesting unconsciously is that they are the ones who are recruited into other people’s co-creations and it is those person’s who dictate the frequency level of those creations. As a high frequency being, a conscious being, a being with an expanded awareness, we are by default more powerful at co-creating realities than those who are passively used to create other people’s reality.

An example could be that a person insults you overtly or covertly. You start to feel angry, sad, vulnerable, betrayed, fearful, etc.. This is an example of someone else dictating what you experience here as your life. You can then ask yourself, “do I allow this person to dictate my experience here on Earth at this moment?” If you say, “no”, suddenly their words become powerless. If you say “yes” then you will have some very low frequency minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years… until you say “no”.

When something feels dissonant it is because we are being pushed into an experience that does not fit into our chosen frequency. That push may come from internal programs, or from external influences, in other words, it can be a conscious or unconscious choice of frequency.

We often give lip service to what we want to manifest, but everything we do is opposite to getting that particular “choice” manifested into our lives. Once we realize this, we can then take actions to solidify, and let other co-creators know, that we are moving ahead with actions that support our words or conceived “choices” rather than doing stuff that is opposite to that creation.

This one is hard because often our programs dictate what we pursue in life. Saying, for example, that we want a new job, and only sending our CV to jobs we are extremely unqualified to do, is a way to deny or sabotage that “desire”.

Let’s remember that ALL manifestation on this planet is created with and delivered by other people. It is all about being part of the human collective. Choose your allies carefully.

Inelia

PS: We discuss this in great detail on WalkWithMeNow.com
    PS2: A new podcast episode is out - Tesla and AI

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anchor (19th July 2020), Anka (31st July 2020), Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), DeDukshyn (15th July 2020), EFO (16th July 2020), pueblo (15th July 2020), Rosemarie (1st October 2020), RunningDeer (15th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th July 2020), selinam (4th August 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020), wondering (19th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote In the past week or so, I have personally felt and witnessed a deep feeling of disconnect between the body, environment and mind.

As I looked around, I saw that others seemed to be doing things and acting in a very disjointed and disconnected way.

When I spoke about 2020 at the start of this year and end of last year, I talked about 2020 being the year of joining your tribes and communities. It was the year that marked the end of the lone wolf.

This was a collective decision, not just for high-frequency beings such as yourself, but also for low frequency-beings such as all those asleep people who are choosing fear and subjugation over freedom and awareness.

As I talked with Larry about the feeling of disconnect, he mentioned to me that it felt more like a withdrawal. A feeling of going into oneself and into our own inner worlds, leaving the body, mind and spirit to fend for themselves.

This way of explaining it seemed more accurate.

I thought I would send you an email about all this as many individuals I have mentioned this to others at wwmn and in the community here at the Olympic Peninsula, many people thought it was them alone, not something that is in the collective right now.

Is this related to the Covid fear driven subjugation of the masses? Yes, it is. Trillions of dollars are being spent to create an extreme “fear of each other” environment. By covering our faces, staying six feet apart and being afraid of each other, the human collective is doing the opposite of what it is supposed to do this year, which is to get together, work together, join together to consciously co-create our experience on Earth.

So many people are subscribing to the separation through fear that it is affecting everyone on the planet at different levels. We are a collective species. Our lives are all about the people around us. We need contact, and our bodies need touch. They need to see faces.

As a mother of 4 children, I remember when my babies were first born and for the first few years, how they would seek out and respond to people’s faces. We do throughout our lives. Look at the leaves on a tree, the clouds in the sky, random patterns in cloth, tree, rocks, sand, and you will very soon start seeing faces.

The cruelest and most severe punishment in jails is solitary confinement, it is the prohibition of seeing faces and having human contact from a person.

Withdrawing into oneself is a natural consequence of this cruel and unusual punishment. It is amazing that a huge majority of people around the world have voluntarily subjected themselves to this situation through fear of punishment or disease. It is amazing how easily and readily sleepers are led into creating horrific circumstances for themselves.

And that, in my opinion, is the main reason why those of us who are awake are also withdrawing right now. The reason is that we have to let that world, the world of power over others and fear mongering, collapse.

So, what do we do about this? Do we do anything?

Yes, we do. I made a list of items that will help through this reaction:

Know you are not the only one going through this.

Know that it is not depression, or anything the matter with you.

It is not about you.

Do reconnect with other people as much as possible, even though it feels like the opposite of what you want to do. As much as you can, make sure the people you reconnect with are also awake and aware of what is really happening on the planet right now.

Walk on the ground barefoot, hug trees or lie on the grass. This is about reconnecting with Gaia.

Do something to challenge your mind. Taking an online course that teaches a mentally challenging skill.

Use your body, go for walks, and if you are stuck in a country or city that doesn’t allow walks, buy yourself a skipping rope and skip regularly during the day.

Research and do some deep breathing exercises.

Rotate your shoulders gently in circular motions, and find exercises that stretch your ribcage.

And of course, send a link to this article to anyone and everyone you think it might help.

All the best,

Inelia

PS: Our latest podcast is out that is relevant to this situation. It is called "Pushing through red flags"
    Last edited by NewParadigmGuy; 21st July 2020 at 23:29.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Alekahn2 (21st July 2020), Anka (31st July 2020), Arcturian108 (26th August 2020), Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), DeDukshyn (21st July 2020), EFO (22nd July 2020), Rosemarie (1st October 2020), RunningDeer (21st July 2020), selinam (4th August 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Yes this is more or less my sentiment right at this time ... and I am definitely a "lone wolf" - that is for certain.

I recently (last week) lost my job of 18 years ... My severance will last me about until October. My Calgary apartment lease is up at the exact same time, and my mother just opened her place up to me in the interior of BC where she has a small bit of land (enough for some gardens and chickens), on a lake that has fish.

Kinda like the Universe just aligned up all that stuff just for me to get settled before the November elections and the aftermath that will follow. I haven't decided what I want to do yet, but all that opening up just like that in perfect sync is a bit uncanny ... and I have actually been expecting something like this.
    That sounds really nice!

I am gonna try really hard to visualize some mountains around my pond here.

Oh, B.C. interior is needing people to pick fruit right now too. Good time of the year to be in B.C.!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Anka (31st July 2020), Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), Constance (5th August 2020), DeDukshyn (21st July 2020), NewParadigmGuy (21st July 2020), RunningDeer (22nd July 2020), selinam (4th August 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Here's the latest e-mail:

Quote Hello,

I am resending this article to you as a reminder and with a new understanding given the current context.

- - - - -

During February (2019), I sent the following email to my students at WalkWithMeNow.com. I send a different exercise each week as part of the bonuses for being part of the Empowerment Platform. This particular email is packed full of information which I want you to explore too. And, if you feel as strongly as I do about it, I would also ask you to share with your social networks and send to your mailing lists. Here is the link you can share: How are You controlled by the Hive Mind…

Here is the email:

I would like you to explore a topic with me. You can contemplate it, research it, think about it and also bring in your inner guidance wisdom to explore it.

A few thousand years ago, maybe not so “few”, our human collective on this planet decided we would have a light/dark experience. This experience is also known as the age of separation.

Part of the conditions to be able to achieve this light/dark experience was to have the illusion of separation. An illusion that says that every person, every tree, every fish, every animal, every strand of grass, is separate from all the rest, separate from everything. It also says that we, as humans, are the only intelligence on the planet. The only sentient beings too.

It also meant that we stopped “hearing” others. Not just other people, but also other animals, plants, birds, rocks, water, wind… We also started to believe that each one of us (humans), “was alone”. Alone among a crowd. Alone in our thoughts, feelings, emotions, perceptions, wishes, and desires.

Yet, go to any beach and you will see “clusters” of humans. Cities are clusters of humans. We created roads to be able to quickly and effortlessly travel to other people (yes, stores are run by people). We invented cell phones that keep us connected not just with friends, co-workers, and relatives, but also to large networks of people we have never met in person.

We cluster, we connect, we depend on others for every single item in our lives. Want some water? Open the tap and water comes out, due to thousands of people working to make it happen.

Reading this article? Thousands of people worked to make it happen. From the font on your screen to… the screen. To where you bought the device you have with you… it goes on and on.

All our technologies are about reconnection.

There are also technologies of separation, destruction of others, domination and power over others. But, how many of those do you have in your household? Maybe if you are in the military, you may have a few items that are designed and built to destroy other bodies en masse. But if you are not, it is unlikely that you do or are near devices of mass destruction.

There are a few aspects of our true group nature that if resolved, we can more easily express and co-create a physical reality that is not only supportive of us, but reflects our true nature. We are a collective species.

The corrupted group dynamic. We have seen this happen from religions, sports teams, technology, designer labels, education, gangs, cults… the list is long. These flourish and grow because of the innate need for a person to belong to a group.

The “I, Me and Myself”. Exclusivity and separation of experience, the “I” in the equation, removes the shared experience of red flags and group actions that are not supportive of its members.

You have to accept family no matter what they do. We are taught that love equals acceptance and “liking” other people. The fact is that we can love someone very much, but dislike them to the degree that we prefer not to spend any time with them. To “love” and to “like” are separate emotions. We might think, I like everyone I love, that’s why I love them. This is because often we confuse the person to what the person does or behaves like. For example, the child of the abusive parent loves his or her parents, but does not like what the parent does. Often, this develops into a “dislike of the person”, but the love does not go away.

Again, the list could go on, and on. The point in the three examples above, is that none would be possible if there was complete transparency and connection between the members of the group.

For example: You would not join a corrupted group or gang with hierarchy and exclusivity without an “I, me, myself” and a strong need for family no matter what they do… quite obviously the gang represents “family no matter what” and protection of “I, me, myself”. You would join a group that is not corrupted, one that ultimately grows connections without low-frequency coercions.

“Divide and Conquer”, dīvide et imperā, is a well-known strategy to rule the masses.

Our reluctance to resist belonging to a group is not without reason. Groups tend to follow the corruption programs that have been embedded into the human collective for thousands of years. We are also taught from a young age that groupthink is very dangerous. Yet, unless we join in consciousness, we cannot be fully who we are as individuals: part of a larger collective consciousness.

Another fact is that people from around the world are now coming together in joint meditations, intents and work with a base of high-frequency results. We know how to do this, we just have to break through our self-imposed limitations to achieve it.

The illusion of the “individual” is the brick and mortar of the “hive mind” a group ruled by a dominating mind. A healthy group or collective is the opposite. No single “mind” can rule the rest as all are completely transparent.

The biggest strength of the promoters of low-frequency reality, is in being able to hide what they do. When it is made visible and public, suddenly their power is gone.

It seems strange, but the extreme focus on the individual that our society promotes, is exactly how we are ruled with a hive mentality. Remove the disconnection, the individual grows, his or her awareness expands and can then can become part of a supportive collective inclusive of his or her individual self.

Have you seen those flocks of birds that look like clouds moving in perfect synchronicity? Those birds don’t always live like that. But when they come together, magic happens.

For a high-frequency group to exist, it needs connected individuals. It is like a dance. It is to be seen, to see, to be admired, to admire, to be supported, to support, to be nourished, to nourish, to be inspired, to inspire, to be energised, to energise.

I look forward to hearing your insights, thoughts, and conclusions to this topic.

In JoyLightLove,
    - Inelia

PS: A new podcast episode is out: The Earth Files and Remembering the Future

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anka (29th July 2020), Bill Ryan (4th August 2020), DeDukshyn (7th August 2020), EFO (30th July 2020), onevoice (26th August 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote I have spoken a lot about timelines in the past ten years, there are articles and a class all about timelines:

Articles that address timelines are here:
    Are You Doing the Timeline Wobble
    Symptoms of Timeline Jumping- Oh boy! It’s timeline bazaar!

Free Videos and Exercises:
    About Light and Dark in Our Timeline
    Collective Timeline Exercise

Paid Class:
    Mining timelines

Now I want to discuss something with you that feels like TIMELINES HAVE GONE CRAZY!

For some years now the human collective and individuals within it have become more and more cognizant of timeline changes. It used to be that we would move from one timeline to the next at an unconscious level both personally and collectively. Nowadays most of us have heard the term “Mandela Effect” and can often pick up small and large movements into different timelines.

During the period of covid19, we have experienced a distinct seesaw feeling on the timelines. The movement back and forth is very erratic and unpredictable. Our “leaders” keep changing direction and focus from day to day, saying one thing one day and the complete opposite the next, and back to the first thing the third day, etc. One day it feels like heaven on Earth, the next like we are in the wrong timeline (the crazy one).

Our collective history is also changing and turning this way and that.

It used to be that when we looked for the “Mandela effect” online, we would get a few very well known cases that clearly illustrated the change. Nowadays, the number of cases is overwhelming and very visible.

Now To The Important Part Of This Article, The Why This Is Happening And What We Should Do About It.

For many years now, I’ve been talking about a time of change that would engulf the people of the planet. The way that it first came in several years ago, was the culturally known “three days of darkness” spoken about in certain religions and cultures.

When it came into my awareness that this was going to happen for real, I tried to distinguish its symbology from its actuality. It wasn’t too hard. First of all, I could see it was going to be more than three days, so the number appeared to be a symbol that represented more than one day. I tested to see if it was three days, weeks, months, years, decades… I have to say that I did not get an accurate answer. It was more than three months and less than three years.

That does not mean we haven’t decided as a people how long it is going to be, it means I am very bad with linear time. I have never been able to accurately read a time/space measurement.

What I did see was that it was coming. I spoke about it several times in articles and interviews, and wondered how it would manifest for us all.

When it first came into my awareness, I did what I normally do and got on the internet to see if anyone else had been talking about it, exploring it and if there was any information we could use that would help us through it. In that research, I noticed that many people had been talking about it already. There were Native American traditions that spoke about it in different terms, and different religions and cultures also spoke about it. Most had one thing in common:

If you fall into fear during the period (of darkness) you will be in hell on Earth. If you don’t fall into fear but stay true to your high-frequency nature, it can be heaven on Earth.

The Western traditions had it being a time of death and defeat, fear and destruction. Some Christian traditions had it as the time when Jesus would come back to Earth to claim his people.

One of the most accurate and relevant sayings I found at the time was from an unknown Hopi Elder, I liked it because of its accuracy and also usefulness. I am copying it here because, quite honestly, it cannot be more relevant today:

“You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour. And there are things to be considered . . .

Where are you living?
    What are you doing?
    What are your relationships?
    Are you in right relation?
    Where is your water?
    Know your garden.
    It is time to speak your Truth.
    Create your community.
    Be good to each other.
    And do not look outside yourself for the leader.”

Then he clasped his hands together, smiled, and said, “This could be a good time!”

“There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are torn apart and will suffer greatly.

“Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above water. And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate. At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, Least of all ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

“The time for the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the word struggle from your attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

“We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.”

— attributed to an unnamed Hopi elder

Hopi Nation

Oraibi, Arizona

By looking at this saying, you will see the split in timelines and why it feels like we are going back and forth between them day to day. Study the quote, and integrate it into your life. It’s important.

Reality is our co-created agreement of experience on the planet. Those days when we allow ourselves to be pulled into low frequency feelings of anger, frustration, fear, confusion, and stress, those days the timeline we perceive is the fearful and power over others one. Those days when we stay in our high-frequency natural state of joy, satisfaction, love, wonderment and inspiration, are the days in which we are co-creating and can see our true reality, the reality of light.

Another way I usually explain it is by expressing my own experience of reality on Earth:

I see human reality on Earth as a big, loud, chaotic and powerful vortex of movement and noise. Imagine it as a huge hurricane. I am sitting in the middle of it, the eye of the storm. Where I am, sitting in stillness and security, I can see the violent storm raging around me. I see cars, people screaming as they fly past, trees, rocks and animals spinning through the air around me. It is so close to me that if I was to put my arm out, it will rip me off my space and drag me into its blind painful existence. And the times when I have done that, have been highly unpleasant. As I sit in that center, in that peace and wonderment, I will occasionally see a person flying past screaming, they see me and go quiet, and realize that they too can step into the peace. They pull themselves out of the storm and breathe deeply into their own peace and joy.

At some point, I was asked to become very visible so that more people would be able to see me and realize that they too can step into the peace and beauty outside of the raging winds and wreckage, so I did.

As more and more people stepped out of the storm, the space of peace and beauty grew and grew, and suddenly amazing conversations and creations were possible in that peaceful space. The hurricane became more and more distant. Some people, on the very edge of the hurricane, would sometimes be pulled back in, and be lost. Most would eventually return and reestablish their peace within and without of themselves.

Soon, it became clear that the land where we dwelled outside of the hurricane, had been there all along. It was the normal state of existence for all humans throughout time and space. The hurricane was temporary and created artificially by the people in it.

That’s one way to express how life is for me and I hope that you stay out of the raging storm yourself.

So, study the above, read it a few times, the prophecy and the imagery of my own experience on Earth. Also know that if you haven’t already, it’s time for you to get out of the big cities. Cities are not a good place to be right now or in the future. If you don’t want to, or feel you can’t (we won’t go into that conversation right now), do your best to protect yourself from EMF radiations. Source local food, protein and water, and get yourself a generator. Also, join many high-frequency tribes as the time of the lone wolf is over.

I could go on for hours exploring this, and I will do it with those who are willing to participate in the exploration and discussion at walkwithmenow.com. See you there!

In Joy/Light/Love
    - Inelia

PS: On a related note listen to the latest podcast episode.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anka (4th August 2020), Bill Ryan (4th August 2020), DeDukshyn (7th August 2020), EFO (5th August 2020), selinam (4th August 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,309 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by NewParadigmGuy (here)

Quote I have spoken a lot about timelines in the past ten years, there are articles and a class all about timelines:

Articles that address timelines are here:
    Are You Doing the Timeline Wobble
    Symptoms of Timeline Jumping- Oh boy! It’s timeline bazaar!

Free Videos and Exercises:
    About Light and Dark in Our Timeline
    Collective Timeline Exercise

Paid Class:
    Mining timelines

Now I want to discuss something with you that feels like TIMELINES HAVE GONE CRAZY!

For some years now the human collective and individuals within it have become more and more cognizant of timeline changes. It used to be that we would move from one timeline to the next at an unconscious level both personally and collectively. Nowadays most of us have heard the term “Mandela Effect” and can often pick up small and large movements into different timelines.

During the period of covid19, we have experienced a distinct seesaw feeling on the timelines. The movement back and forth is very erratic and unpredictable. Our “leaders” keep changing direction and focus from day to day, saying one thing one day and the complete opposite the next, and back to the first thing the third day, etc. One day it feels like heaven on Earth, the next like we are in the wrong timeline (the crazy one).

Our collective history is also changing and turning this way and that.

It used to be that when we looked for the “Mandela effect” online, we would get a few very well known cases that clearly illustrated the change. Nowadays, the number of cases is overwhelming and very visible.

Now To The Important Part Of This Article, The Why This Is Happening And What We Should Do About It.

For many years now, I’ve been talking about a time of change that would engulf the people of the planet. The way that it first came in several years ago, was the culturally known “three days of darkness” spoken about in certain religions and cultures.

When it came into my awareness that this was going to happen for real, I tried to distinguish its symbology from its actuality. It wasn’t too hard. First of all, I could see it was going to be more than three days, so the number appeared to be a symbol that represented more than one day. I tested to see if it was three days, weeks, months, years, decades… I have to say that I did not get an accurate answer. It was more than three months and less than three years.

That does not mean we haven’t decided as a people how long it is going to be, it means I am very bad with linear time. I have never been able to accurately read a time/space measurement.

What I did see was that it was coming. I spoke about it several times in articles and interviews, and wondered how it would manifest for us all.

When it first came into my awareness, I did what I normally do and got on the internet to see if anyone else had been talking about it, exploring it and if there was any information we could use that would help us through it. In that research, I noticed that many people had been talking about it already. There were Native American traditions that spoke about it in different terms, and different religions and cultures also spoke about it. Most had one thing in common:

If you fall into fear during the period (of darkness) you will be in hell on Earth. If you don’t fall into fear but stay true to your high-frequency nature, it can be heaven on Earth.

The Western traditions had it being a time of death and defeat, fear and destruction. Some Christian traditions had it as the time when Jesus would come back to Earth to claim his people.

One of the most accurate and relevant sayings I found at the time was from an unknown Hopi Elder, I liked it because of its accuracy and also usefulness. I am copying it here because, quite honestly, it cannot be more relevant today:

“You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour. And there are things to be considered . . .

Where are you living?
    What are you doing?
    What are your relationships?
    Are you in right relation?
    Where is your water?
    Know your garden.
    It is time to speak your Truth.
    Create your community.
    Be good to each other.
    And do not look outside yourself for the leader.”

Then he clasped his hands together, smiled, and said, “This could be a good time!”

“There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are torn apart and will suffer greatly.

“Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above water. And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate. At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, Least of all ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

“The time for the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the word struggle from your attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

“We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.”

— attributed to an unnamed Hopi elder

Hopi Nation

Oraibi, Arizona

By looking at this saying, you will see the split in timelines and why it feels like we are going back and forth between them day to day. Study the quote, and integrate it into your life. It’s important.

Reality is our co-created agreement of experience on the planet. Those days when we allow ourselves to be pulled into low frequency feelings of anger, frustration, fear, confusion, and stress, those days the timeline we perceive is the fearful and power over others one. Those days when we stay in our high-frequency natural state of joy, satisfaction, love, wonderment and inspiration, are the days in which we are co-creating and can see our true reality, the reality of light.

Another way I usually explain it is by expressing my own experience of reality on Earth:

I see human reality on Earth as a big, loud, chaotic and powerful vortex of movement and noise. Imagine it as a huge hurricane. I am sitting in the middle of it, the eye of the storm. Where I am, sitting in stillness and security, I can see the violent storm raging around me. I see cars, people screaming as they fly past, trees, rocks and animals spinning through the air around me. It is so close to me that if I was to put my arm out, it will rip me off my space and drag me into its blind painful existence. And the times when I have done that, have been highly unpleasant. As I sit in that center, in that peace and wonderment, I will occasionally see a person flying past screaming, they see me and go quiet, and realize that they too can step into the peace. They pull themselves out of the storm and breathe deeply into their own peace and joy.

At some point, I was asked to become very visible so that more people would be able to see me and realize that they too can step into the peace and beauty outside of the raging winds and wreckage, so I did.

As more and more people stepped out of the storm, the space of peace and beauty grew and grew, and suddenly amazing conversations and creations were possible in that peaceful space. The hurricane became more and more distant. Some people, on the very edge of the hurricane, would sometimes be pulled back in, and be lost. Most would eventually return and reestablish their peace within and without of themselves.

Soon, it became clear that the land where we dwelled outside of the hurricane, had been there all along. It was the normal state of existence for all humans throughout time and space. The hurricane was temporary and created artificially by the people in it.

That’s one way to express how life is for me and I hope that you stay out of the raging storm yourself.

So, study the above, read it a few times, the prophecy and the imagery of my own experience on Earth. Also know that if you haven’t already, it’s time for you to get out of the big cities. Cities are not a good place to be right now or in the future. If you don’t want to, or feel you can’t (we won’t go into that conversation right now), do your best to protect yourself from EMF radiations. Source local food, protein and water, and get yourself a generator. Also, join many high-frequency tribes as the time of the lone wolf is over.

I could go on for hours exploring this, and I will do it with those who are willing to participate in the exploration and discussion at walkwithmenow.com. See you there!

In Joy/Light/Love
    - Inelia

PS: On a related note listen to the latest podcast episode.
    I like what she says. walkwithmenow.com has a page to join and it is $120.00 per month. That is a sig chunk of change. I have a 20 year old truck. I hesitate to go far as it has seen many miles already. I am anticipating how to pay for a vehicle and all is a bit uncertain.

However much I like what people say, I deserve my own support and I don't think I will pay anyone to allow me to join their tribe. They should pay themselves, I will pay myself and we will be a tribe of sovereigns who just happen to think alike.....
    Last edited by Delight; 5th August 2020 at 00:16.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2020), Constance (5th August 2020), Forest Denizen (5th August 2020), Harmony (5th August 2020), Journeyman (10th December 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th August 2020), Mike (5th August 2020), selinam (18th September 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020), wondering (19th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Has the world gone mad? In fact it has, but not today. Not just this month and not even just this year.

BUT NOW IT’S VISIBLE

Some weeks ago, I was doing an exercise with one of my students, an exercise of scanning the collective. We were discussing the way in which when we scan the larger planetary human collective the picture is always the same, lots of noise and fear. I then went to explain that if a mystic wants to get accurate information about the human collective, he or she needs to be more specific.

For example, “what is the state of the high-frequency section of the Earth’s human collective.” Or, “what is the state of the human-collective in my town right now”. If the mystic does this, he or she will be able to feel the subtleties of change day to day. But, if we just scan the human collective, there are usually no discernable differences day to day.

Then I started reflecting on this. It became a curiosity because as far as I am concerned, the world is completely nuts right now. Mad as hell. So why didn’t the scan show it??

Because the level of madness, fear, craziness and noise hasn’t changed!

This became a puzzle, I like to figure puzzles out.

I sat down and went into the frequencies and also the question of why it doesn’t feel different. And the answer came very quickly. The reason is that the madness, fear and noise has not changed but their visibility has!

It is now IMPOSSIBLE to ignore the madness. It is now impossible to pretend that everything on this planet is fine and be part of the madness.

In the past, I would often say that if you wanted to gauge the madness on Earth, just think about why it is that you need to pay to live here. It’s your planet, so why do you have to pay for food, shelter, health, communication, travel, the clothes on your back, even water!

Feel into that paragraph above and you will see that the madness didn’t get worse, it’s pretty much the same.

Fighting to get things “back to normal” is a joke.

We had an impromptu get together yesterday at the Shamamshack with some of the community members, and we talked about my last newsletter where I speak about the “three days of darkness”. Some of the members were talking about getting ready for it. Buying enough food and supplies to see them through it. Then I pointed out that the “three days” of darkness started at the beginning of this year and the reason they hadn’t felt it was because they are keeping to high-frequency co-creations. The ones going through hell are the people who are terrified of contracting covid19 and quarantining themselves at home waiting for the life-saving vaccine to arrive. The horrific “three days of darkness” is something they have been living in and with for months now.

By their masks you shall know them.

Again, the statement above does not include those individuals who are not subscribing to the fear mongering on the planet but have conceded on occasion to wear masks to go to work or the store. It refers to those people who wear them while alone in their car, at home, and are literally terrified of “contracting the disease”. These are those people who have decided to continue an existence ruled by fear and separation.

If you haven’t already, move out of the city. Find tribes that match your frequency and become as independent as possible from the governing and social infrastructures that rule by fear, slavery and darkness. Let those structures crumble. Some will transform to support high-frequency choices and others will simply vanish.

The madness is not more or worse, it’s the same madness. But NOW YOU CAN SEE IT.

See you on WalkWithMeNow.com

In Joy/Light/Love
    - Inelia

PS: An interesting new podcast episode looking at the origins of the human race.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anka (19th August 2020), Bill Ryan (12th August 2020), Delight (12th August 2020), EFO (12th August 2020), Harmony (19th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th August 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020), wondering (19th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote The world has changed, overnight it has become different. I will give you the tools that will fix the fear and stress you are going through, but first some clarity and a strong reality call.

Last year, I sent out a call for those who didn’t agree with the educational system, to move their kids out of it and create new educational systems and for those who didn’t like their work, to create new work structures. It was simple, and some people did it! Now, during this time, they are sitting pretty and are actively helping their company, organizational co-workers to function in the new societal structure.

Other amazing things that have been happening, have you noticed how fresh the air is? Billions of cars are not being used around the world. Venice canals are clean, clear, have fish and dolphins for the first time in … a long time. All because no tourists are there. The stress of rush hour is gone.

The stress and anger from competitive sports is on pause.

Pets around the planet are ecstatic about their owners being home.

Kids and parents are learning to function as a group!

Bars and casinos are closed.

“Social distancing” is the opposite to what is happening right now. Yes, physical distancing is indeed happening, but society is coming together, people are helping each other and the illusion of “everyone for themselves” is only being carried out by a small minority which is highly publicised. It takes ONE person to buy all the rice from a store for the illusion of “everyone is buying rice” to be shouted out even though everyone else just took one bag of rice each.

My life has NOT changed at all. The lifestyle I lead, the people I meet every week, the tools I am working on for you, none of that has changed.

Here are a few things you can do right now to bring forth that shift of paradigm we have been talking about for decades now:

One is to embrace the change and start looking for allies in the creation of new work, education and sharing of supplies.
    Reach out to those less fortunate and those more fortunate and see if you can organize a structure where everyone is taken care of and supplied with the basic necessities of life.
    Don’t wait for others to take the lead, there are no others who can take the lead.

You were born at this time on this planet to embody the new paradigm, and co-create a high frequency experience. You were born at this time on this planet TO LEAD.

Our biggest enemy at the moment is no physical virus! It is FEAR.

I released the FEAR PROCESSING EXERCISE in 2010. This is a life changing exercise that will help you through this time. With that in mind, I am sending you a link to the audio recording of the exercise for free. Also, the text and a video on how to do the exercise.

It is super important that we deal with the real killer on the planet right now, and that killer is FEAR.

What I ask from you is SHARE THIS EXERCISE WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW.

I know very few people who like change. And this change, the change we are part of on the planet, is huge. Yet, when we stop and really see where we are at, we are OK! Fear is the unknown, what our movies and the news service have provided for us for decades, post apocalyptic worlds where the weak die and the strong rule through death and destruction. That is what those people who feed from fear, and control through fear, want you to think about and believe. There are those who are highly addicted to drama and power over others and using this period of time to feed endlessly. And for sure, many sleepers are falling into it big time. At the same time, here you are, still reading this article.

Take this opportunity to change your life!
    SHINE BRIGHT!! It is time for you to be the beacon of light in the location you find yourself in. Drop negativity, and embody your natural high frequency, peace of mind, heart and energy and enthusiasm which you naturally are. BE yourself and not your or other people’s programs.

In summary:

Do the fear processing exercise and share it with everyone you know. Literally everyone.

Be diligent and EMBODY the new paradigm, the reality you want to create in the world.

Lead the creation of new and supportive structures for work and education.

Spend at least an hour a day expressing your full natural frequency and form without stops, apology or firewalls. Do it silently, on your own or with others who share your frequency.

Respond, don’t react.

Enjoy your time at home and make it your NEW NORMAL.

And remember, this too will pass.

Inelia

PS: The latest podcast episode is from our Book Club at WalkWithMeNow. Enjoy!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anka (19th August 2020), ClearWater (19th August 2020), Delight (19th August 2020), Harmony (19th August 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020), wondering (19th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Recently, I heard one of the Presidential Candidates in the USA stating, “I work for the light and I do not work for the dark”.

This statement is a lie. He does not, nor does any other politician in the USA, work for the “light”. The political structure and all that it represents is a low-frequency structure designed to trap your sovereignty by the act of voting it (power over yourself) away to another person who will then “represent” you.

This statement from that particular candidate is an acknowledgment that there is a choice point, a split, between the light and the dark right now. But his words are designed to trap and divide lightworkers from their true and real job on Earth at this time. The real job of lightworkers, your job, is to embody the new paradigm and create new social, work, community and educational structures. It is not to partake in a voting match within a dark system. Your job is to NOT give your power away to another.

DO NOT VOTE

Your vote will make zero positive difference in the outcome of the country’s future as all parties and the entire structure of voting is part of a huge negative creation and trap. It doesn’t matter if you vote Republican or Democrat, Green Party or The Loony Party… Any Party, the result is the same: YOU GIVE YOUR AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY TO A NEGATIVE POWER-OVER OTHERS SYSTEM.

Divide and conquer is the key purpose to all elections.

I have been speaking very publicly since 2010 about how we need to step into our own vibrational frequency and embody the new paradigm on Earth. By voting, you immediately become partisan.

Definition of “partisan” from DuckDuckGo:

“An adherent to a party or faction; esp., one who is strongly and passionately devoted to a party or an interest.”

By voting you immediately become “part” and not “whole”. By voting you become disempowered and no longer the person who decides your experience on Earth.

It is a trap.

You may think, “well, I am not going to participate in the two party election, so I will vote for this other person instead.” Guess what, you just gave your power away.

It is the entire “democratic” system that is the trap. There is no democracy. The system of democratic governance is designed and created to oppress the people of Earth. It is based on division, righteousness and aggression. The people are so busy fighting with each other (because of their race, because they do/not wear masks, because they do/not vaccinate, because they do/not like Trump, because they do/not believe in global warming etc., etc., etc.) that they do not see or are even interested in what really rules our reality.

So… what rules our reality?

YOU rule our reality.

By giving your power away, you give the power to a system, person or organization to rule reality FOR YOU.

So, what do you do instead?

DO NOT VOTE.
    Embody the New Paradigm
    Process your fears
    Find your tribes, you are NOT alone.
    Create and support new educational, living and working structures and organizations.
    KNOW that covid19, global warming, racism and terrorism are ALL false flag creations made to DIVIDE AND CONTROL YOU.
    DO NOT get vaccinated for ANYTHING. This is very important.

Do you agree with all of the above? Send the link to this article to everyone you know. Post it on social media. Print it and stick it at your local supermarket and post office.

Is it scary to send this to others, post it publicly? Well, process your fears, because if fear is stopping you, you are choosing to have others dictate how you live and what you express, you are giving your power away to the beast.

And guess what, those people who you are afraid of, they don’t care what you do. If they do happen to see your post of this article, and attack you, then you know who not to hang out with anymore. Don’t defend your stance, do not engage with them at all. All they care about is your vote for a power over others paradigm. They care that you subscribe to their having full control of reality, division, righteousness, anger, fear and decay. They care about you giving your power away to them. And in all honesty, what they want and care about is not your concern. Your concern has to be about EMBODYING AND BUILDING THE NEW PARADIGM. Let the others crumble, and be grateful that they are now very visible so you can avoid engaging with them.

See you on the other side 🙂

Inelia

P.S If you disagree with this article, do me a favor, if you are subscribed, then please unsubscribe from my newsletter. It costs me money to send newsletters out, and I don’t want it wasted on people who are choosing the dark.

P.S.2: A new podcast episode is ready: A case study in Manifestation

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

DeDukshyn (2nd September 2020), Jake (2nd September 2020), Journeyman (10th December 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Hi,

I’d like to share with you a call to action we have created for the times we find ourselves in.

Being a lone wolf is the “normal” for many, MANY, lightworkers. This is because most have placed themselves in life situations that they felt needed a lightworker influence because there were no others there. This created a life of isolation, feeling and being “different” and not finding, or knowing how to find, other people who were of the same frequency, wakefulness, awareness and intent.

That time is over.

Now is the time to actively seek and find many high-frequency and 100% compatible tribes and JOIN THEM or CREATE THEM.

With this in mind, we have created this video to explain and encourage this call to action.

Enjoy and share!

Watch on YouTube

In Joy/Light/Love,
    - Inelia

PS: If you resonate with this message you can help by posting this video on your blogs, social media, or simply forward the email

PS2: Next podcast episode is out.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

DeDukshyn (2nd September 2020), Delight (2nd September 2020), Jake (2nd September 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Have you ever been in a choice-point in your life, but could not figure out which decision supported you best?

Have you ever experienced that it is hard to know if the presented piece of information is true or false? Especially when there is good supporting evidence for both sides?

Have you ever made a statement, but something inside of you didn’t feel quite right about it even though all objective evidence showed it is true?

A major, if not THE major, aspect of being a sovereign being, a being that is able to make conscious decisions on what he or she experiences in life, is the ability to discern true information from false information.

Whether the information reaches you from a third party in books, internet, podcasts, it is channeled from spiritual, higher awareness entities or Source that you or others can tap into, it can, and often IS, misinterpreted or hijacked.

Data and information can get lost in translation due to our language, personal programs, and firewalls, culture, social and spiritual beliefs, it can get hijacked by our ego, low-frequency programs, and firewalls, or it is simply false information to begin with.

This hour-long class will teach you, with many practical exercises and examples, how to accurately discern information that comes your way so that you can confidently use it or teach it knowing that it is not being hijacked or misinterpreted in any way or form.

We all have the skill of being able to tell truth from lies, in this class I will help you regain that skill and teach you how to become very good at it.

Be the sovereign being you are meant to be! Regain this skill today.

Buy the class NOW and get ONE “Gift Class Voucher” for a loved one. In other words, your loved one will get a free copy when you buy yours. Unsure who to send it to? No problem! The voucher won’t expire. You can use it at any time in the future.

The price of this new class is $77, but for two weeks, the early birds can get it for $55.

Get the class here

In Joy/Light/Love,

- Inelia
    Last edited by NewParadigmGuy; 14th September 2020 at 12:11.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Valerie Villars (30th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Hi,

Just a heads up that we will do a LIVE broadcast on Facebook and YouTube (at the same time) this Saturday the 19th of September at 11:30 AM Pacific time. Use this link to convert to your timezone.

I will be looking at what the rest of 2020 holds for us and I will be drawing 4 cards from The Human Universal Ancestors to guide light workers in what we should focus on for the rest of the year.

For Facebook, the event will be here:
    https://www.facebook.com/ineliabenz/live

For YouTube, the event will be here:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/inelia-info/featured

We will be streaming live on both platforms at the same time for the first time so bare with us as we learn this new format. Mark your calendar and log into your platform of choice, we will be there!

In Joy/Light/Love

Inelia

PS: There are just a few days left for the early bird discount offer on the Truthing class. Get it today and save $22: https://ineliabenz.com/truth

28. The Following User Says Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Valerie Villars (30th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Batten Down the Hatches

Meaning:

batten down the hatches

Fig. to prepare for difficult times. (From a nautical expression meaning, literally, to seal the hatches against the arrival of a storm.)

This week, and for the rest of September and October, I would like to let you know that it is time for you to prepare for a storm in the human collective on Earth. During this time, our physical, mental, emotional, energy and egoic bodies will be under constant bombardment from our low frequency co-creations and co-creators. By staying high-frequency and focused, we can experience this storm as just a glitch in the matrix. If we are properly prepared, we will experience it as heaven on Earth.

As you read that the bombardment comes from our low-frequency co-creations and co-creators, you may think, “but I am not a low frequency co-creator”, and this is true for as long as you embody the new paradigm and deal with low frequency items in your life as soon as they come up. But we are still holding two realities in place, through our conscious and subconscious connection to people who are low-frequency and choose to stay there.

There are many things you can do to weather the storm:

The first thing to understand is that the main distress is aimed at our physical bodies. Don’t forget that you are not just a soul, you also have a body within you. Please take at least the following steps to support all of your bodies in the coming months.

Make ample use of the Fear Processing Exercise, help your body through the process.
    Read your Gaia Contract daily, to remind yourself of the connection with Gaia.
    Keep cross-contamination with low frequency engagements and people to a minimum.
    Support your physical body by creating an EMF shelter somewhere in your house or room. Even if it’s just a blanket you can cover yourself with when you don’t feel well.
    Connect, connect, connect… with other high frequency people and with Gaia.
    Download all the material you have acquired from my websites so you can access it even if the internet goes down, or my pages do.
    Have food supply for four weeks minimum, so that your body feels safe when it comes to access to food. You may never need it, but this is to support your physical body.
    If you haven’t already, start a window garden for vegetables.
    Connect with the Universal Human Ancestors and the High-Frequency human collective of Earth and beyond.

Know that “this too will pass”, and how we experience it is directly related to the energies we allow to grow in ourselves. If you only feed and allow positive energies to grow, your experience in the next few months will be positive. If you allow and feed some negative energies to grow, then it won’t be so pleasant. Know that people who only feed and allow negative energies to grow will be going through hell – there is nothing you can do to help them at this point. Their higher-self chose this, let them have it. Don’t fall for the savior or martyr energies.

You are NOT alone.

Inelia

PS: We go into more details about this on the podcast and, if you are on WalkWithMeNow.com we also explored it in a Second Life meeting.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th September 2020), Icare (1st October 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote “There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are torn apart and will suffer greatly.

This is very similar to a quote in the preface of Joseph Campbell's "Reflections on the Art of Living".

It is
    Quote As you go the way of life, you will see a great chasm.

Jump

It is not as wide as you think
    A bit of advice given to a young Native American at the time of his initiation.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th September 2020), Delight (1st October 2020), Hym (30th September 2020), Icare (1st October 2020), Satori (30th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,309 times in 5,717 posts

Know that “this too will pass”, and how we experience it is directly related to the energies we allow to grow in ourselves. If you only feed and allow positive energies to grow, your experience in the next few months will be positive. If you allow and feed some negative energies to grow, then it won’t be so pleasant. Know that people who only feed and allow negative energies to grow will be going through hell –
    She is saying here what I also have "figured out". I am reading a book about the concept of the Egregore by Mark Stavish because what I am witnessing seems related to what we have been told would be a thinning between 3D and "beyond the veil".

I see at the same time what looks like a strong effort to gather people's attention to "whomever's" version of reality of certain people (though they may be well meaning or think they need to be the leaders?).

The main disagreement with Inelia Benz and others is that though I think I agree with her assessment, I think she is "in the business" of spiritual leadership. She is directing these messages to her followers. She is seeking a following.

The principle I am using is that whatever "negative" coming around can be transmuted IMO so instead of trying to stay away from information, I use the information to counter in my mind with my choice.

I love "communing" with the information that I have taken on as corresponding to my own chosen reality. There are teachers galore. But I think this is the time to look at what WE each love and think deeply about what "heaven on earth"
    looks like and contemplate that as much as we can, including when we are observing the shattering matrix.

It is OK IMO to use any tools which suit our goals of clearing up our "dense and pained energy" like fear, but IMO it is really NOT OK to be dependent on any teachers who set themselves as gatekeepers (in any way) because we end up attached to "that avenue" and IMO all the people including Inelia Benz who tell us to follow their way are creating Egregores that feed THEM.
    Last edited by Delight; 1st October 2020 at 00:28.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Icare (1st October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st October 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Let it Crumble

I wanted to share with you that during this Covid-19 social crisis we need to let things crumble.

What this means is that we don’t try to save society, we do not try to save the educational system, or work systems.

We really, REALLY, need to create new systems, and let the old ones collapse.

In June 2020, I received several emails from the educational authorities in Sacramento where my 14 year old son goes to school, giving “opt-ins” for education. Two of the opt-ins were to send the kids to school either for two days a week or for five days a week. Then the letter went on to describe what the days will look like. Long story short:

No common areas.

No school lunches.

No interacting with other kids

Wearing of masks

Future requirements of Vaccination

No playing

I was shocked to see what was being asked and also became highly aware that there are many parents who are opting in to send kids to what can only be described as a prison camp. The insanity of this situation is beyond words.

Easy to get triggered, right?

Take a deep breath, breathe out. Repeat. Realize that this is an “opt-in” and that the families and kids who are choosing this are asleep.

My guidance, the one I personally received this month, was to stay out of it. Don’t fight it, don’t try to fix it, don’t try to educate these people on how bad and horrific this is for their kids. Just let them be. Let them crumble. Let them vaccinate.

When looking at this dynamic, I saw that this split is one of the gentlest splits we could have come up with.

As you walk in the world, “by their masks you shall know them”. You shall know the fearful ones, the ones who are sinking, who are opting-in into a hellish co-creation. And I don’t mean people wearing masks in locations that don’t allow people who don’t wear them. I mean people who wear them when alone walking on the road with no one around them. Or while driving alone in their car.

Let them go. Let them crumble. It’s time.

As lightworkers, we need to hold our own. Not hold the fearful.

Find your tribes!

One of your tribes is WalkWithMeNow.com.

Once you find your tribes, start connecting. The time of the lone wolf is over.

Inelia

PS: A new podcast episode is out.
    I had a same decision since May. Only difference was my hibernation.
    Last edited by Tangri; 1st October 2020 at 02:21.
    Love and Hope

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Icare (11th December 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Extraordinary times require extraordinary tools

Well... not really. And here is why.

Your most valuable asset is your attention. What you focus on grows. This is "old news."

Neither is it true that the world has gotten crazier. The world today is as crazy as it was 10 years ago, except that now the crazy is visible. How it’s “in your face” visible.

But maybe you will understand better how everything that has happened for the past months is an invitation to spend your attention on a specific timeline, on a particular reality. And thus agreeing to it, and thus making it more solid.

You have the news, social media, the covid situation, and now elections, and all seem very urgent, very important, and demand that you "pay attention!"

Here is an alternative: Daydream!

The oldest manifestation tool in the book is to daydream.

Daydream is a way to consciously choose what you give your attention to, regardless of what is going on "outside of you".

And since this is such a basic tool, of course there is an article about it on my website.

During these times when the “crazy” is visible and we can no longer ignore it, I would like to ask you to do two things for you and the Earth:

1. Apply this powerful tool - instructions here.

2. Don't keep this information to yourself. Empower others by reminding them of this power. Forward this email, copy/paste the article or link it on your social networks.

Daydream!

- Inelia
    Last edited by NewParadigmGuy; 10th December 2020 at 12:17.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anka (13th November 2020), Baby Steps (14th November 2020), Bill Ryan (13th November 2020), Icare (11th December 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th November 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Here is the latest email from Inelia Benz:

Quote Dealing with Friends and Family during the 2020 Holiday Season…

Every December, I send you this newsletter on how to deal with your family and friends during the holiday season.

In Canada and the USA, Thanksgiving happens in November and it is bigger than Xmas. But for the rest of the world it is the end of year holidays that get people in a twist.

And now we also have… 2020.

Therefore, I will be sending you the usual newsletter below, but I will be adding commentary specific to 2020. I will add the commentary in Italics for ease of reading. Enjoy!

It’s December again, and most of the planet is going into deep religious mode.

And in 2020 it is also going into frantic fear mode.

This will cause several things to come into our lives and energy fields. One of them is the cultural tradition of spending time with individuals whom we would normally not spend time with.

One of the many good sides to this psychotic episode on our planet is that it is very likely that you will NOT have to spend time with low frequency friends and relatives this year. But, in case you do have to do it, keep reading.

A second one is the reestablishment of the giving away of our power to a third party in order to be “connected” to our Higher Self, God, Divine Consciousness, Source Energy, Goddess, Gaia, and/or any other manifestation of our own divinity. In other words, our “disconnection” from our core self is strengthened.

This year, the illusion of disconnection has been increased to include the human collective in all forms.

This causes several things to manifest at a social level. We have the highest rates of suicides of any month around the world, for example. Desperation and the sense of “lack” gets amplified. Indulgence and addictions get triggered.

Be cautious and aware that this year all suicide records will be broken. Stay on your toes, connect to high-frequency friends and find your tribes if you haven’t already done so.

What does this mean to us energetically? Well, it’s like a big heavy, and low vibrational wave going through our own emotional, energetic, mental and physical bodies. It can trigger the savior energy in us, or perhaps also the martyr or even victim energy.

Yup, if you thought the plandemic was bad enough, wait until Xmas and New Years hits.

So what can we do?

Well, first of all, we learn how to deal with our sleeping relatives and friends. I have a youtube about this topic which I would highly suggest you watch again here:

Dealing with Sleeping Friends and Family: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdhBv6eALxE

Even if you do not plan to meet up with any sleeping friends and family, do watch/re-watch the video. It gives you plenty of tools that you may need for the coming weeks and months.

Secondly, set up an alarm in your phone or clock every two hours or so, and when it rings simply observe where and when you are. Ask yourself, “am I here and now?” and see how comfortable you are in the here and now. If there is deep discomfort, then take action to move into a situation or place that feels more resonant to you. Make sure to do this without putting others “wrong” and you “right”. Without judgment of yourself or others, simply shift your place, location, space, and vibration.

This is an excellent exercise no matter what situation you are in. I would do it regularly at least once as part of your daily routine.

For the next few days, I would also suggest you do the Reconnect With Gaia’s New Paradigm exercise once a day. You can find the exercise here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkYQnVFjEyQ

Whenever we shift vibration, especially when we go from a low vibrational situation to consciously shifting to a personal high vibration, we are transforming and morphing the entire human collective “agreement” of what happens during this Holiday Season. The more of us that have the intent and actively and consciously move and shift from the “given” Seasonal programs and media campaigns into an empowered and joyful state of being, the faster we will achieve the reality we want to experience on this planet 😀

It is EXTREMELY important for you to work on embodying the New Paradigm right now. This is the moment of truth, when we actively step and become the higher consciousness of humanity on Earth.

You can get in touch with me personally anytime at our online WalkWithMeNow.com platform.

In Joy/Light/Love
    - Inelia

PS: Here is our latest podcast episode: Manufactured vs Informed Consent
    Last edited by NewParadigmGuy; 10th December 2020 at 12:19.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anka (10th December 2020), DeeMetrios (17th December 2020), Icare (11th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast