Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: The latest from Inelia Benz

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    When I go to the beach, or detach in some way, I feel great. It might even be said that "I'm raising my vibration", whatever that means.

But I haven't really changed or become stronger or any more durable or resistant to lower vibrations. All I've done is place myself in a low stress situation where nothing is required of me.

Once I return to my life, my job, and the stressors of reality, the high vibrations are long gone

So equally as important as "raising vibrations" (or maybe more important) is learning how to endure low vibrations without falling apart.
    These low vibrations you speak of (job, life, stressors) ... are they inside yourself or outside yourself? The only vibrations that are relevant are the ones you incorporate into yourself. To truly "raise your vibrations" You need to let go of the low frequencies you have incorporated. You are, at your core, a high frequency being, not a low frequency one - therefore "low frequency" is not the baseline.

I suspect the more one "raises their vibrations", the more likely they are to internally maintain those vibrations, regardless of outside circumstance.

But the average person, and I'm talking about me here as much as anyone, is highly susceptible to their environment. So if the "vibes" are bad externally, most will find themselves in a bad mood internally. At least to some degree.

I could go to an ashram for a few years and find alotta peace. But if I'm just lolling about and not practicing some kind of discipline, my return to society will be quite a shock. Meanwhile I may have tricked myself into thinking I was enlightened or some such thing. It wouldn't be true - I would have merely avoided all the things that stress me out.

I don't know what kind of life Inelia Benz lives. I don't want to be unfair to her. But most people who use this type of language are buffered from society in some way and are not really engaging the world consistently..so their theories about this n that are never truly tested. It's like being a little kid and watching Spiderman in the comfy confines of your bedroom ,and then attempting to stop the school bully in a fight by shooting webbing out of your wrists
    I get all that ... my comment was to merely indicate that I think your perspective is backwards (or, the perspective that you have put forth). We should not believe that our baseline is "low frequency" and then conceptualize the struggle to raise it, but rather we should be looking at it from the other point of view - perhaps subtle, but important. We are higher frequency beings - that is the how we should perceive our baseline, and acknowledge that not incorporating low frequency things outside ourselves retains our high level frequency.

One perspective conceptualizes and makes real in our minds the "struggle" and "need to overcome" some great adversary, the other recognizes us for what we are and puts the things that might drag us down and our relationship to it in its proper place - something to not incorporate into ourselves, our let go of when we have.

One perspective indicates a "struggle" is required, and thus by route, struggle is what will be created with that approach, the other does not ...

Do you see the utility in maintaining that distinction?

I think life is suffering ...
    And so shall it be. Your choice.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 10th March 2021 at 07:00.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Harmony (10th March 2021), Mike (10th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (11th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    With all respect, i just want to add that the practice of rejecting what we may consider "low" is very dangerous and harmful.
    Allow me to add further distinction.

No one needs to ever reject anything external. That is not even desired at all so we agree there. But let's consider, I'll use Mike's examples in mine here, that "Work", "Life", "Stresses", etc, contain no intrinsic low frequencies at all. So where do the low frequencies come from? They are created within -they are an internal reaction to "things" that you create. So "letting them go", has nothing to do with any perceived strife that is external. For all strife is internal, based on the individual subjective interpretation of the external. Embracing all things requires letting go of all internal strife that comes from a created perception of them.

Beyond that, there is the concept of "embracing your darkness". Coming to equilibrium and acceptance of the darkness (low frequencies) you create within yourself ... but when you do that , you transmutate that darkness within into something that is no longer dark to you ... in turn, raising your frequency.

Nothing outside yourself intrinsically contains any frequency ... the only frequency that exists is that which you create, and experience. To claim that outside things, "Make you mad", "hurt your feelings", "lower my vibrations" is merely playing the victim role, and making excuses to the continuance of self punishment.

You perspective is determined by the place you position yourself on the path. And thus is your experience of reality.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 10th March 2021 at 06:58.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Harmony (10th March 2021), Mike (10th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (10th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

When I go to the beach, or detach in some way, I feel great. It might even be said that "I'm raising my vibration", whatever that means.

But I haven't really changed or become stronger or any more durable or resistant to lower vibrations. All I've done is place myself in a low stress situation where nothing is required of me.

Once I return to my life, my job, and the stressors of reality, the high vibrations are long gone

So equally as important as "raising vibrations" (or maybe more important) is learning how to endure low vibrations without falling apart.
    These low vibrations you speak of (job, life, stressors) ... are they inside yourself or outside yourself? The only vibrations that are relevant are the ones you incorporate into yourself. To truly "raise your vibrations" You need to let go of the low frequencies you have incorporated. You are, at your core, a high frequency being, not a low frequency one - therefore "low frequency" is not the baseline.

I suspect the more one "raises their vibrations", the more likely they are to internally maintain those vibrations, regardless of outside circumstance.

But the average person, and I'm talking about me here as much as anyone, is highly susceptible to their environment. So if the "vibes" are bad externally, most will find themselves in a bad mood internally. At least to some degree.

I could go to an ashram for a few years and find alotta peace. But if I'm just lolling about and not practicing some kind of discipline, my return to society will be quite a shock. Meanwhile I may have tricked myself into thinking I was enlightened or some such thing. It wouldn't be true - I would have merely avoided all the things that stress me out.

I don't know what kind of life Inelia Benz lives. I don't want to be unfair to her. But most people who use this type of language are buffered from society in some way and are not really engaging the world consistently..so their theories about this n that are never truly tested. It's like being a little kid and watching Spiderman in the comfy confines of your bedroom ,and then attempting to stop the school bully in a fight by shooting webbing out of your wrists
    I get all that ... my comment was to merely indicate that I think your perspective is backwards (or, the perspective that you have put forth). We should not believe that our baseline is "low frequency" and then conceptualize the struggle to raise it, but rather we should be looking at it from the other point of view - perhaps subtle, but important. We are higher frequency beings - that is the how we should perceive our baseline, and acknowledge that not incorporating low frequency things outside ourselves retains our high level frequency.

One perspective conceptualizes and makes real in our minds the "struggle" and "need to overcome" some great adversary, the other recognizes us for what we are and puts the things that might drag us down and our relationship to it in its proper place - something to not incorporate into ourselves, our let go of when we have.

One perspective indicates a "struggle" is required, and thus by route, struggle is what will be created with that approach, the other does not ...

That's pithy and it would look nice on a t-shirt, but I don't think you've thought it through. Just consider the average person for a moment. The average adult. Nearly everyone dislikes their job, or at the very least regards it as a burden. There's 168 hours in a week. The average adult works between 40-50 hours a week. Even on the low end that's a quarter of your time being spent doing something that causes you stress and grief.

So you get up in the morning, prepare breakfast for yourself and your spouse and the kids, shower, get dressed, maybe snow blow the driveway, and then get stuck in traffic for 30 mins on your way to this job you wish you weren't going to, spend at least 8 hours there, you get home, greet your equally stressed out partner, feed the obnoxious kids, do dishes, laundry, get groceries, fill the car with gas, get an oil change..and then it's time for bed..where you lay catatonically wishing you actually had a moment to yourself once in a while.

Rinse and repeat.

That's the average person's life man. And I'm leaving out the car breaking down, little Johnny breaking his leg right as you get fired and lose your medical insurance, Dad getting cancer, your identity getting stolen and all the rest of it. Tell that guy to "choose to stop suffering". He'd probably pop you in the nose!

Oh, and all that if youre lucky! Because maybe you live in a poor country, or a war torn country, or worse.

For me, the enlightened guru is the father who can support his family while working some miserable job 60 hrs a week and still manage to smile on weekends and crack a few jokes...not the 10th dimensional charlatan collecting donations for youtube videos that implore her audience to "raise their vibrations".

Life is suffering. It's tough nearly all of the time. If Victor Frankyl tells me I can limit my suffering by adopting a certain mentality, I'm going to listen. And maybe I'll try and raise my vibrations. But when Inelia Benz does, or anyone else does, the first thing I'm going to do is observe what kind of life they live. Because it's quite easy to live one's life according to some aphorism on the bottom of an Ansel Adams print when outward circumstances are soft. Most people that offer that type of advice are living sheltered lives in some way. On the other hand, if someone has been thru some sh!t, and found a method to make it less difficult over time, I will listen. And when you do listen to people who have been thru some sh!t and come out the other end, their advice - not so coincidentally- never involves "raising vibrations", or trying to convince someone that joy is our basic state. There might be some way in which that advice is meaningful, but it's not practically useful in any way whatsoever.
    Last edited by Mike; 10th March 2021 at 07:40.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (10th March 2021), DeDukshyn (10th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), Reinhard (10th March 2021), TomKat (11th March 2021), Wind (10th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

I see the distinction, yes. Thanks. But I think high vibration is more of a journey than a natural state. I think that's where we kind of disagree. It's explained pretty well in Masha's post above regarding the Duhkha.

I think life is suffering, as the Buddha said, but that the suffering can slowly be lessened and then transcended ultimately. I think the suffering/low vibration actually serves a great purpose. Great meaning can be found in it. It's what all the great saints and sages have told us throughout the centuries. But I'm not just taking their word for it. That's been my experience as well. I think the most powerful force in the universe is meaning, and purpose. And nothing creates more opportunity for those things than suffering. And Victor Frankyl agrees with me, so there

I think before you can transcend suffering/low vibrations, you first have to integrate it all. I think that's where the new agers get it wrong. They like to pretend it can all be ignored. But first you have to experience and contend with it, in my view. In that way I think high vibrations are sort of earned.

Sorry I'm groggy and thick tongued at the moment. And I just ate an enormous bowl of ice cream. I can barely think. I don't know if I've answered your question or if we're even on topic at all lol. Anyway, I just want to stress that these are just my opinions, and in no way do I assume I know what the hell I'm talking about.
    Nah, you’ve definitely got it backwards and that’s the problem of logic. Everything within a reality can be observed accurately and can be said to be a correct observation, that’s all logical and utterly convincing within the reality, but that’s not what is.

What is is what’s true, but a correct observation within a reality will masquerade as truth. You’ll never invert your view to what is until you step outside of the reality. But you’re correct in that suffering serves an important role, once you’ve tried everything and can’t bear anymore, you’ll detach and ignore it out of the necessity to continue on living. You can’t integrate it directly as you suggest, integration, or more accurately - harmonisation will happen as an effect when you’re able to stand in what is or the I am, whatever way you want to look at it, without being drawn in and absorbed by the ego/self/psyche at all. Then it’s not high nor low frequency, the vibration becomes something else altogether.

P.S. If you don’t know what I’m on about then get back to me after you’ve gone through that Bohm information I sent you.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 10th March 2021 at 07:56. Reason: Added PS
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), Mike (10th March 2021), Reinhard (10th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Yes, and this ties in with stuff we read about the Schumann resonance speeding up. The Schumann resonance is a standing wave travelling around the earth (40,000 km) at the speed of light (300,000 kps). Its frequency is very low: 300,000/40,000= 7.8. If it increased, either the earth would have to contract, or the speed of light increase!

I think the way to go is to alternate between high and low. Which would explain why my clearest ideas come to me (for one) lying awake in the middle of the night.
    Thanks to all contributors to this last page. My point about the Schumann resonance is that is the Earth’s own frequency, hence plugging into it is was we mean by being grounded in ordinary reality. Of course, for other states, we are literally talking about higher frequencies since altered reality (psychic, hypnosis, channeling), trance reality and mystical/cosmic reality are all stages all the way up to 200 KHz. See the work of Valerie Hunt referred to in two posts below.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post960080
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post852507

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), Innocent Warrior (10th March 2021), Mike (10th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (10th March 2021), Reinhard (10th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That's pithy and it would look nice on a t-shirt, but I don't think you've thought it through. Just consider the average person for a moment. The average adult. Nearly everyone dislikes their job, or at the very least regards it as a burden. There's 168 hours in a week. The average adult works between 40-50 hours a week. Even on the low end that's a quarter of your time being spent doing something that causes you stress and grief.

So you get up in the morning, prepare breakfast for yourself and your spouse and the kids, shower, get dressed, maybe snow blow the driveway, and then get stuck in traffic for 30 mins on your way to this job you wish you weren't going to, spend at least 8 hours there, you get home, greet your equally stressed out partner, feed the obnoxious kids, do dishes, laundry, get groceries, fill the car with gas, get an oil change..and then it's time for bed..where you lay catatonically wishing you actually had a moment to yourself once in a while.

Rinse and repeat.

That's the average person's life man.
    Imagine this:

Choosing to find the things in your job to like instead of the things to dislike. Make friends with the new guy, and find out you both have a distrust of the world's narrative in common -- or better yet, never take up a job that you hate in the first place, or switch jobs to something you actually like or want to do, something that makes you happy.

Get up in the morning, appreciate the beautiful sunrise, feel good after getting your morning daily exercise, this time it presented an opportunity in the form of shoveling the driveway, Traffic is bad in the morning, giving you time to listen to more of that great audiobook you started, meditate or blast out some great tunes, spend your time at work - talk to your new friend over the lunch break and share some great ideas - oh look, tacos for lunch - your favourite! Get home, enthusiastically meet your tired wife, and feel great for perking her up and tell her after supper you want to stream that movie with her you guys have been talking about on Netflix. Feed the beautiful children you chose to bring into the world, do the daily chores - its not like you have a choice (unless you are suggesting that being a rich SOB with servants to wait on you hand and foot will make you happy?), you lie in bed, planning out the next great family vacation.

Is that type of person imaginary? I'm not saying there isn't strife in the world, but I think I have even heard you suggest that life is what we make of it ... when did that stop being true?

For me, the enlightened guru is the father who can support his family while working some miserable job 60 hrs a week and still manage to smile on weekends and crack a few jokes...
    You mean the guy that has the ability to to make the best of a ****ty situation ... ? And what if he does such a good job of doing that he becomes more like the guy I just described? How is that any different - or are you suggesting that suffering is a requirement and only a small amount of looking on the bright side of things, or making the best of life, is allowed, lest you disrupt that requirement?

I think what I hear you saying is that you (or some people, rather) associate best with suffering, because that is their outlook, so they will choose to rather listen to those who also are suffering to get advice from. I'll say this expected - misery loves company, and everyone is at their own level. To suggest that people who are genuinely happy in their, or despite their, situation do not exist or are "not real", or that those type of people have nothing to offer the world is ridiculous.

All I'm hearing you say is that miserable people relate to miserable people better. That may be true, what I am saying is that misery is just the perspective that they have created for themselves, as we all have a choice in that.

All that is not the same as I suggested earlier, of "embracing the dark" - but once you have done that, it no longer is dark to you, and your frequency has risen above it, because the frequency created is what you create in response to how you perceive things - things outside you, like your job, you kids, etc have nothing to do with that.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 10th March 2021 at 19:02.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Hym (10th March 2021), Mike (10th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (11th March 2021), Reinhard (10th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

I can appreciate all that Mike. I gave a pretty cynical view of the average person and you offered the opposite. The truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

Appreciating the sunshine, feeling fulfilled after exercise, using traffic time to listen to audiobooks, appreciating parts of the job - all excellent ideas. My point is that these habits have to be cultivated. At least for me! I have to remind myself to do those things, otherwise it becomes drudgery pretty fast. If joy was my natural state I don't spose I'd have to remind myself is all I'm saying.

I'm not suggesting misery. There is no nobility or utility is wallowing in it. I'd encourage everyone to always seek out favorable people and circumstances as much as their energy will allow. Make your life as joyous and fulfilling as possible! But, be prepared to work at it. It doesn't come on a silver platter as our new agey gurus often suggest. There is a certain practicality to spirituality that often gets overlooked because it requires effort and personal responsibility. Escapism can often masquerade as spirituality when one is attempting to justify avoiding their worldly responsibilities. But no, I'm not saying suffering is a requirement. I'm saying it's an inevitability. And learning how to deal with suffering is just as valuable a tool as cultivating high vibrations.

Yes perhaps when higher vibes are cultivated over time outward suffering lessens. But it never goes away completely, and it would be prudent to strategize for that
    Last edited by Mike; 10th March 2021 at 19:48.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th March 2021), Hym (10th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If I may touch on this specifically ...

Life is suffering. It's tough nearly all of the time. If Victor Frankyl tells me I can limit my suffering by adopting a certain mentality, I'm going to listen. And maybe I'll try and raise my vibrations. But when Inelia Benz does, or anyone else does, the first thing I'm going to do is observe what kind of life they live. Because it's quite easy to live one's life according to some aphorism on the bottom of an Ansel Adams print when outward circumstances are soft. Most people that offer that type of advice are living sheltered lives in some way. On the other hand, if someone has been thru some sh!t, and found a method to make it less difficult over time, I will listen. And when you do listen to people who have been thru some sh!t and come out the other end, their advice - not so coincidentally- never involves "raising vibrations", or trying to convince someone that joy is our basic state. There might be some way in which that advice is meaningful, but it's not practically useful in any way whatsoever.
    My life isn't suffering. Do I have money?... no, currently unemployed with no assets except a vehicle. Does **** happen to me? Had three kids I didn't really intend to have, financially strained for it, was in an abusive relationship for many years. Lost my job of 18 years 7 months ago. My best friend, my cat got eaten by coyotes one evening, while I listened to the event while on vacation last summer. My father passed 7 years ago, etc. etc.

You call those things "suffering" - I call those things "life" or "what is" - the difference is that I don't tie my outlook on things into my experience of "Life". That outlook I choose is what is considered "having a higher vibration" because again, my vibrations are my creation as yours are yours. This ties back in to my original argument.

We tend to balk at that which we do not understand, or perhaps imagine, and maybe semantics has a play here as well.

You also suggest that Inelia has some sort of life free of all things some would consider as "suffering" or "negative". If her life experience stories are true, nothing could be further from the truth. What is true is that she has learned to unbind the act of "suffering" from the "things" that happen, and that is what she wants for everyone. If that intention means nothing to you because she is not choosing to "suffer", well that's an odd perspective.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Hym (10th March 2021), Mike (10th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (11th March 2021), Wind (12th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

My life isn't suffering. Do I have money?... no, currently unemployed with no assets except a vehicle. Does **** happen to me? Had three kids I didn't really intend to have, financially strained for it, was in an abusive relationship for many years. Lost my job of 18 years 7 months ago. My best friend, my cat got eaten by coyotes one evening, while I listened to the event while on vacation last summer. My father passed 7 years ago, etc. etc.

You call those things "suffering" - I call those things "life" or "what is" - the difference is that I don't tie my outlook on things into my experience of "Life". That outlook I choose is what is considered "having a higher vibration" because again, my vibrations are my creation as yours are yours. This ties back in to my original argument.

We tend to balk at that which we do not understand, or perhaps imagine, and maybe semantics has a play here as well.

You also suggest that Inelia has some sort of life free of all things some would consider as "suffering" or "negative". If her life experience stories are true, nothing could be further from the truth. What is true is that she has learned to unbind the act of "suffering" from the "things" that happen, and that is what she wants for everyone. If that intention means nothing to you because she is not choosing to "suffer", well that's an odd perspective.

Well it appears you're a better man than i am, my friend. Your approach works for you and I think that's great.

Re inelia benz: it's possible that i have misjudged her. I spose i was using her as an archetype for all things I disdain about flaky spirituality.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th March 2021), Hym (10th March 2021), TomKat (11th March 2021), Wind (12th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well it appears you're a better man than i am, my friend.
    Lol ... not better. Quite some time back ... I got sick and tired of the "suffering". Realizing that alleviation to that suffering is not ever found in the material world, never found outside of yourself, I chose to employ the only thing that does work. If one is ok with their "suffering" and wishes to not have it alleviated, it either has to be one of two things. A self punishment of some sort, or its not actually "suffering" because they are "ok" with it - as in they have raised their vibration above that perspective.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 10th March 2021 at 20:33.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Delight (11th March 2021), Mike (10th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (11th March 2021), TomKat (11th March 2021), Wind (12th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Thanks to all contributors to this last page.
    Yes, I agree.

I post Inelia's e-mail messages in this generally sleepy thread because I often find her ideas interesting. It is nice to see one of them stimulating some conversation.

Her last message, which I posted in post #44, interested me because of her description of a "split" in the human collective which is becoming more and more obvious. I can't help but to think of Dolores Cannon and her idea of the planet splitting into two timelines going forward. It sure looks that way from here.
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

araucaria (17th March 2021), DeDukshyn (15th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th March 2021), wegge (15th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,871 times in 463 posts

Just had this thought flash up, when all the Bitcoin data and transaction are processed and about to be added to the Blockchain, this process is deliberately slowed down, so that no forking eg the blockchain splitting off in two, occurs. Random thought.

24. Link to Post #73
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,786 times in 5,536 posts

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    Just had this thought flash up, when all the Bitcoin data and transaction are processed and about to be added to the Blockchain, this process is deliberately slowed down, so that no forking eg the blockchain splitting off in two, occurs. Random thought.
    Hi wegge

No biggie, but we wondered whether you'd meant to post this on this thread? That said, I may have missed something.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Constance (15th March 2021), Harmony (16th March 2021)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Here is the latest e-mail from Inelia:

Quote Reminder: Stop trying to wake people up!

If you are like me, then you have probably been trying to WAKE PEOPLE UP for years now. We don’t give up! We go on, and on, and on, about what the world is really like, why they should:

Stop watching TV, especially the news and talk shows.
    Stop drinking alcohol and taking drugs for pleasure.
    Stop vaccinating.
    Stop eating non-nutritional foods.
    Realize that governments are there for their own benefit and not ours.
    Take charge of our own discernment and trust on our own capacity to figure out truth from untruth.
    Step out of the victim/aggressor cycle.
    Become empowered, awake, conscious, responsive individuals.
    Look for and, or, create high frequency work, educational systems, social groups.

The list is LONG.

Well, stop it.

Don’t tell anyone anything else. Don’t try to wake them up, help them, guide them or do anything that they have clearly stated they are not interested in.

The time to wake people up IS OVER.

Now IS THE TIME TO UNITE, with those who are already awake. It is time to get together with others who are ready and willing to create the new social systems we so desperately need. It is time to get active in finding and joining with the HIGH FREQUENCY PEOPLE on the planet.

Yes… you can keep relationships with sleepers, but don’t push your views on them. Simply enjoy them for who they are and what they have chosen. Minimize your exposure to fear mongering sleepers in your life and instead increase your exposure to awakened and responsive co-creators who are actively embodying the New Paradigm.

FIND YOUR PEOPLE

FIND YOUR TRIBE

Unsure where to find them?

Join me at Walkwithmenow.com
    Set up notices at your local stores and areas to get together and create new systems.
    Do you have a hobby? Create a virtual room and invite people to join you once a week.
    Keep all interactions high frequency! This means “respond” and don’t “react”.
    Research for and join high frequency social creation groups.
    Watch out for spiritual predators

So, it is time to UNITE WITH HIGH FREQUENCY PEOPLE and to leave the sleepers alone

Go for it!

Inelia Benz
    PS: Our next podcast episode is now available.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Constance (15th March 2021), DeDukshyn (15th March 2021), Harmony (16th March 2021), mountain_jim (16th March 2021)

28. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 03:18.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Harmony (16th March 2021), Mashika (16th March 2021), wegge (16th March 2021)

30. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Quote Posted by NewParadigmGuy (here)
    Here is the latest e-mail from Inelia:

Quote Reminder: Stop trying to wake people up!

If you are like me, then you have probably been trying to WAKE PEOPLE UP for years now. We don’t give up! We go on, and on, and on, about what the world is really like, why they should:

Stop watching TV, especially the news and talk shows.
    Stop drinking alcohol and taking drugs for pleasure.
    Stop vaccinating.
    Stop eating non-nutritional foods.
    Realize that governments are there for their own benefit and not ours.
    Take charge of our own discernment and trust on our own capacity to figure out truth from untruth.
    Step out of the victim/aggressor cycle.
    Become empowered, awake, conscious, responsive individuals.
    Look for and, or, create high frequency work, educational systems, social groups.

The list is LONG.

Well, stop it.

Don’t tell anyone anything else. Don’t try to wake them up, help them, guide them or do anything that they have clearly stated they are not interested in.

The time to wake people up IS OVER.

Now IS THE TIME TO UNITE, with those who are already awake. It is time to get together with others who are ready and willing to create the new social systems we so desperately need. It is time to get active in finding and joining with the HIGH FREQUENCY PEOPLE on the planet.

Yes… you can keep relationships with sleepers, but don’t push your views on them. Simply enjoy them for who they are and what they have chosen. Minimize your exposure to fear mongering sleepers in your life and instead increase your exposure to awakened and responsive co-creators who are actively embodying the New Paradigm.

FIND YOUR PEOPLE

FIND YOUR TRIBE

Unsure where to find them?

Join me at Walkwithmenow.com
    Set up notices at your local stores and areas to get together and create new systems.
    Do you have a hobby? Create a virtual room and invite people to join you once a week.
    Watch out for spiritual predators

So, it is time to UNITE WITH HIGH FREQUENCY PEOPLE and to leave the sleepers alone

Go for it!

Inelia Benz
    PS: Our next podcast episode is now available.
    I wholeheartedly agree that those of us who are awake and who are willing, ready, able, capable, and have the potential and the capacity need to come together to create a new paradigm but I don't know exactly what is being offered in Inelia's empowerment material because it is hidden behind a paywall.

It's not really clear whether an established community is a part of the monthly cost, whether an established community already exists and is a part of what she is offering or whether it is up to people to form their own conscious communities.

Do you know if what Inelia is offering encompasses all of the things mentioned in THE ONE EARTH ONE TRIBE COMMUNITY - DRAW YOUR SWORD #9 video? which will be by donation or free?

If she isn't, it would be more effective to join forces with The One Earth, One Tribe group rather than offering only a piece of the puzzle.
    I am with The One Earth, One Tribe "group" along with you. IMO the tribe is nonlocal. If a person FEELS the qualities that are of this cohort, one is "with" kin and we need never meet face to face. In daily life, it will be IMO part of the way things manifest that we will have a way of creating what we LOVE together that is of the new paradigm which is borning through the auspices of CREATIVE evolution. WE are doing this and if it looks lacking, we have only to keep rising.

I don't like feeling I need an external teacher. I think I just need to practice BEING with "God" and ANY POSSIBILITY is available. Choice is made and God does the work making it appear. I don't understand how this can be but I am SEEING it unfold. God for me is a relationship with ALL that is and yet personal... very hard to mentally pin down.

Actually truly deeply I have faith that developing this relationship, BEING the kind of being who has the qualities that manifests heaven I LOVE is the POINT. I think rising to "high frequency" is generated in the relationship. More energy, less "stuckness", more LOVE known MORE UNKNOWN answers... all geared to help us heal anything and create a beauty we imagine already. We deserve what we imagine because WE are!!! I am, you are, he is, she is, God sparks all.

Inelia is perfectly entitled to set herself up with a business as a middle woman. If she offers and others agree she is entitled to be paid. Her appeal to gather followers is based on the TRUTH and all she is doing is taking the TRUTH and placing it in her context.

It's old paradigm, if we are SOVEREIGNS IMO to need coaches. It is based on lacking and getting from outside. It may be a trap for the teachers too....

WE are the source in our life by way of our relationship to CREATION. It is totally un-necessary to have her be the teacher you engage but OK to go walk with her. The fruits shown of how well she teaches is if she supports high frequency people using her tools. How much TRUTH is in her teaching?

Yes, I do look for the ideas of those I respect for having wisdom to converse about my own ideas in mind. There is TRUTH all over form teachers. Reading and hearing their words like Neville Goddard's uplifts me.

These are good suggestions ALONG WITH deep CONTEMPLATION ON YOUR INWARD VISION OF IMAGINING WHAT YOU CHOOSE.

Quote Set up notices at your local stores and areas to get together and create new systems.
    Quote Watch out for spiritual predators
    IS EASY WHEN YOU CONNECT WITH SOURCE. The more PURE we are in being ourselves (clear), dwelling in our hearts WITH Source, the easier.

Last edited by Delight; 16th March 2021 at 05:11.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ClearWater (16th March 2021), Constance (16th March 2021), Harmony (16th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (16th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th March 2021)

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,871 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    Hi wegge

No biggie, but we wondered whether you'd meant to post this on this thread? That said, I may have missed something.
    Hey Tintin!

Yes it was in response to the post right above mine, speculating about a split of reality, so I somehow saw a connection to a feared split/forking in bitcoins, which itself presents a split to our old financial system.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Constance (16th March 2021), Harmony (16th March 2021), Tintin (16th March 2021)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    I wholeheartedly agree that those of us who are awake and who are willing, ready, able, capable, and have the potential and the capacity need to come together to create a new paradigm but I don't know exactly what is being offered in Inelia's empowerment material because it is hidden behind a paywall.

It's not really clear whether an established community is a part of the monthly cost, whether an established community already exists and is a part of what she is offering or whether it is up to people to form their own conscious communities.

Do you know if what Inelia is offering encompasses all of the things mentioned in THE ONE EARTH ONE TRIBE COMMUNITY - DRAW YOUR SWORD #9 video? which will be by donation or free?

If she isn't, it would be more effective to join forces with The One Earth, One Tribe group rather than offering only a piece of the puzzle.
    I have never paid for any of Inelia's teaching materials but I did sign up for her e-mail list a long time ago. I have stayed on because her ideas are interesting and she seems closely connected with source. I wouldn't rule out purchasing something from her, though, or dismiss her ideas simply because she charges for some of her material. It may be well worth it for some, and others would not find it so. To each his own. By no means do I think less of her because she charges for some of her materials.

I don't know anything about the One Earth One Tribe community, but I did watch the Bitchute video you posted and would like to learn more about this group. Do you know if they have a website?

Personally, I think there is plenty of room on the planet for multiple "tribes", in different locales, lining in harmony with nature and with each other. I have developed an ever expanding circle of like minded people right here in my small town, some as close as walking distance. We are happy to welcome others, and cooperate with other community groups, near and far.

The Handbook for the New Paradigm supports the idea of multiple tribes. In Volume 1, Message 33, it states:

Quote The days are now upon us for gathering the focus that will bring about the transformation of the mass consciousness. It will be an interesting process of inter-linking various consciously begun projects at different places on the planet. There are more than one ground crew with purposeful assignments. While it is natural to feel that what one person or one group is attempting is too little too late, this is not the case. All are now in place, or nearly enough so that the concerted beginning can be initiated. It is necessary that the resolve, intent and purpose be held securely within the scope of each of you, as the days ahead may seem discouraging. You must hold to your commitment with a calm and trust that does not waver.
    Last edited by NewParadigmGuy; 16th March 2021 at 12:23.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Constance (16th March 2021), DeDukshyn (16th March 2021), Delight (16th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th March 2021)

36. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NewParadigmGuy (here)

I have never paid for any of Inelia's teaching materials but I did sign up for her e-mail list a long time ago. I have stayed on because her ideas are interesting and she seems closely connected with source. I wouldn't rule out purchasing something from her, though, or dismiss her ideas simply because she charges for some of her material. It may be well worth it for some, and others would not find it so. To each his own. By no means do I think less of her because she charges for some of her materials.
    I have seen on her site in the past about if one cannot afford the price she is asking for some of her materials, to contact her to see if something can be worked out. I have a general rule to not pay for these types of things outside of books, and I do find her prices to be a bit on the steep side. It looks like she puts a fair bit of the money back into her work though. I don't know much the "walk with me" curriculum, I also just get her emails.

Interestingly, I posted on this thread a while back re: her course on how to harness direct your own sexual energy into creative and constructive manifestations, stating that this is a very important topic, but I could never pay what she is asking for such material. Just a few days later I had an offer from her, that I suspect was just sent out on her mailing list, saying something like "Is my course too expensive? Get it now for half price".

I thought that was an interesting "coincidence" But like I said, important topic, but I don't pay for these types of things, I'm pretty good at finding free resources, and many are available but it just takes time and discernment to find the good ones.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Constance (16th March 2021), Delight (16th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (16th March 2021)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

I don't pay for these types of things, I'm pretty good at finding free resources, and many are available but it just takes time and discernment to find the good ones.
    When I was in my late teens, I found free materials in libraries and I LOVE libraries. Then when I first moved to Atlanta, there was a metaphysical bookstore where I looked through books and bought many. When the internet arrived in my life, I was thrilled. I used to belong to an occult book sharing service. I bought many classics there. I have a big library and funny but now most of my books seem too juvenile. Maybe Inelia (and others) saves people from a long search on their own.

However, IMO this world is an experience of multifocus... learning ethics, learning Universal laws, learning manifestation tech, learning what we may use wherever we "end up" IF we retain awareness and consciousness.

IMO being a seeker has been disparaged too much by some who would like us to just find what they are offering (like religions and GURUs)?

I am working on lightening up these days. I LOVE the idea of knowing something but now DOUBT I ever can because the material proliferates and duality splinters all into the other side. What I am counting on now is that wherever I go, There I am and I am with "friends" who may be physical or not but the Presence is here. SERIOUSLY IMO whatever we with deep sincerity are pursuing will be manifested. So the point is know thyself and what one values and praise and be grateful and love one's life.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (16th March 2021), DeDukshyn (16th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (16th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast