1. Link to Post #81
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: The latest from Inelia Benz

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I don't pay for these types of things, I'm pretty good at finding free resources, and many are available but it just takes time and discernment to find the good ones.
    When I was in my late teens, I found free materials in libraries and I LOVE libraries. Then when I first moved to Atlanta, there was a metaphysical bookstore where I looked through books and bought many. When the internet arrived in my life, I was thrilled. I used to belong to an occult book sharing service. I bought many classics there. I have a big library and funny but now most of my books seem too juvenile. Maybe Inelia (and others) saves people from a long search on their own.

However, IMO this world is an experience of multifocus... learning ethics, learning Universal laws, learning manifestation tech, learning what we may use wherever we "end up" IF we retain awareness and consciousness.

IMO being a seeker has been disparaged too much by some who would like us to just find what they are offering (like religions and GURUs)?

I am working on lightening up these days. I LOVE the idea of knowing something but now DOUBT I ever can because the material proliferates and duality splinters all into the other side. What I am counting on now is that wherever I go, There I am and I am with "friends" who may be physical or not but the Presence is here. SERIOUSLY IMO whatever we with deep sincerity are pursuing will be manifested. So the point is know thyself and what one values and praise and be grateful and love one's life.
    Yeah I just look at it all now as "adventure". Rather than trying to find "the answers", I find I care less about "the answers" that I thought I needed, and more about the adventure of where I am led, and what answers present themselves to me. Putting yourself in a state of "searching" means that you are not in a state of "being". But it is usually that state that contains the "answers" that one thinks they need to search for. The right answers for this moment, may not be the right answers for tomorrow's part of the adventure.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2021), Constance (16th March 2021), Delight (16th March 2021), Hym (20th March 2021), lunaflare (6th April 2021), NewParadigmGuy (16th March 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (16th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 03:17.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2021), DeDukshyn (16th March 2021), Delight (18th March 2021), Hym (20th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (17th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    I've read all the responses so far and I'll try and say this another way so that I'm better understood.
    Yes, thank you, I do understand your position better now.

Quote What I want to know is, does she have an established online community platform like what is being proposed by the OneEarth Onetribe group, or is her website dedicated solely to her empowerment material?
    Good question, and I do not know the answer.

Quote If we placed all of our energies in the one direction, we would be far more effective than just little groups doing their own thing.
    I still think a loosely organized coalition of small local groups is a better framework for building the new paradigm. One size may not fit all, and a single worldwide organization would probably be infiltrated by the dark ones.
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2021), DeDukshyn (19th March 2021), Hym (20th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:59.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th March 2021), Hym (20th March 2021), Mike (20th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I've seen lots of small local groups who are doing their own thing but none of it is a coordinated effort. Everyone is doing something different and that's not effective.

if everyone is heading in the same direction, living a life of purity with every thought, word and deed, living a simple, pure, whole, natural life with as little technology as possible whilst we transition out of it, it would be really obvious as to who the infiltrators are.
    Please if you could (and I did watch that video before from Brian Schaeffer), HOW will we coordinate globally while living locally with unique issues.

I am communicating with you through this forum with advanced technology. I am interested in how to live whole, live natural, in purity. I'd like to see as much analog and primitive technology as possible. I am really interested in purification and agree with all you are saying. There is no way for me to live next door to you physically.
    How else may we cooperate other than try to develop local communities linked as much as possible by advanced technology like the internet and contribute to our LOCAL daily life. Creating a new paradigm does involve MUCH of what we do here at PA with conversation, information and "psychic" support.

Actually the "psychic" part has to do with nonlocal resonance that arises as many many with the same "heart" feel connected and that is happening in many groups. I personally feel it as a blanketing of an energy that we emanate because we break through many of the beliefs and fears. It is wordless and energetic.

I am not sure what else and would love your input as this IS SERIOUS and valuable.... to move in a united front. One problem that I really wish we could address is how to deal with the police issue. It's all well and good to know all about how we have been trained to follow authority. BUT they have weapons and are TRUE BELIEVERS in their authority to bash us.

IF you mean joining Brian, I think he makes good points. I don't really need all his teaching personally and he seems very didactic.

MY wholeness means to me that I join with others DOING things locally where there is no leader (we are all sovereign) and we learn from one another. In my world this is MISSING greatly. I have wondered if this has to do with my stage of "purification" of old beliefs that block sovereign being? People to LIVE around who share the same goals of beauty, joy, abundance and cooperation (LIVE and LET LIVE in thriving) may appear as I become able to BE THERE? A cult of personality to follow is old paradigm.

The coaches are everywhere but they are good to hear. WE have to do the work and it all has to do with accessing the innate beingness we ARE.

This was a lovely listen. He CANNOT do the work for me.

Last edited by Delight; 20th March 2021 at 04:58.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2021), Constance (20th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (23rd March 2021), Pam (5th May 2021), wegge (20th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:58.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2021), Peace in Oz (20th March 2021), RunningDeer (21st March 2021)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Brian is only providing the inspirations for the movement. Brian has stated in the #9 Draw Your Sword video that he would rather remain anonymous, however...
    In case Draw Your Sword Call #9 is running slow or someone is unable to download, here’s a copy.

Draw Your Sword Call #9 With Brian Gerard Schaefer
    Summary:

Are you ready to do what it takes to Liberate Humanity?

In today's talk, Brian puts everything on the table that can be said about the current trajectory of humanity. He outlines the do or die nature of us all needing to come together to correct course - and do it quickly!

There is a call out to anyone who is ready, willing, able and has the capacity and is capable to play their role in bringing this community and movement together.

We all require a revolution to perpetuate our conscious evolution.

Are you ready to draw your sword and use it to do what it takes to ensure we all share in the ultimate victory?

Here are the links to the 3 blogs that you must get your head and heart around before offering to contribute to this movement: click here for links.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2021), Constance (21st March 2021), Harmony (29th March 2021), Pam (5th May 2021), Peace in Oz (21st March 2021), Tintin (21st March 2021)

15. Link to Post #88
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:57.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Harmony (29th March 2021), Pam (5th May 2021), RunningDeer (21st March 2021)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Here is the latest e-mail from Inelia:

Quote Message from the Hopi Elders

Today, I want to send you this message that has been shared and passed from person to person for many years now. It is one of those key messages that really illustrates the capacity we have, as People, to see and detect what is coming up in our timeline.

But before I do that, a WORD OF WARNING:

Although I am Indiginous myself and I live on a Native American Reservation, I have to tell you that it is important to realize that just because a person is from the Hopi Nation, or other Native American nation, it doesn’t mean they are wise or have listened to their Elders and can lead us through this period of time. The Hopi Nation, and the Reservation I live at, were one of the first to embrace vaccinations for all their members. They went into complete lockdown, isolation, complying and obeying orders from the government, and have obviously NOT listened to the message I am quoting below. We cannot look to Indiginous people to lead us. I am stating this very clearly to make sure that you understand this. To make sure that even though this Hopi Elder’s message is accurate and descriptive of where we are and what we should do, it does not mean I am telling you to give your power away to the Hopi Nation, other Indiginous nations or any person who rides the Indiginous tribal energy to peddle their goods. In fact, don’t give your power away at all.

YOU, however, are from a People that carries this wisdom in all the ways and forms that it has arrived on Earth. This message is a message you have brought with you, a message that you have coded into your very bones. This message is spoken, discussed and passed on in many forms, in many languages, and many locations around the world by the people who are refusing to believe the script of fear, separation and compliance being peddled by those who chose low-frequency experiences on Earth.

You are part of The People that came into this physical reality on Earth to hold the fort, stay strong, stay connected, stay human, release the old paradigm and, celebrating those who are traveling with you, celebrate and create the new-paradigm. It is time.

Warning over.

Now, let’s read and listen to these words, and hear and remember their message.

Listen on YouTube

"You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour. And there are things to be considered...

Where are you living?
    What are you doing?
    What are your relationships?
    Are you in right relation?
    Where is your water?
    Know your garden.
    It is time to speak your Truth.
    Create your community.
    Be good to each other.
    And do not look outside yourself for the leader."

Then he clasped his hands together, smiled, and said, "This could be a good time!"

“There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are torn apart and will suffer greatly.”

“Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above water. And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate. At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, Least of all ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.”

“The time for the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the word struggle from your attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.”

“We are the ones we've been waiting for."

-- attributed to an unnamed Hopi elder

Hopi Nation
    Oraibi, Arizona

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Harmony (29th March 2021), Pam (5th May 2021), RunningDeer (29th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote Re: It’s hard to release those we love

Now for a very relevant article I wrote in 2020:

------------

This podcast episode goes deeply into this conversation, the conversation on how the plandemic is the physical manifestation of the split in reality we chose in 2011.

Before 2011 we, as a species on Planet Earth, were following a course of evolution which meant that we would all step out of the low-frequency power over others (POO) game and step into remembering who and what we are, remembering our capacities and abilities as instant manifestors of reality and experiencing a huge expansion both in awareness and connection to the rest of the Universe. Our horizons were going to be pushed out into the stars, and our connection with our brethren out there reestablished.

But in 2011 there was a vote on Earth by all the beings who had originally decided to have the power over others’ game of separation and suffering. The vote was brought forward by a large number of people who said that forcing them to drop the low-frequency games was against a fundamental rule of life, “free will”. The reason being that they were not done with the power over others’ game yet and to force them to leave would be a violation of free will.

I was shocked when I looked at this “vote”. The reason I was shocked was not so much that it had been brought up, although, yes, that was disappointing, but that the vote was pushed through and the deciding group who made it pass were a very specific group of “lightworkers”.

Yup, you heard it right. The reason we are still living in a psychotic society is because lightworkers decided that they were not DONE with their “evolutionary” job of saving others.

The word that came to me at the time, in 2011, was the word “bodhisattva”. Bodhisattva means “An enlightened being who, out of compassion, forgoes nirvana in order to save others.” Wrapped within this belief are things such as:

Martyrdom
    The illusion of separation
    Ego gratification of the savior
    Victim/aggressor cycle
    Guilt
    Karma (the western view of a “tooth for a tooth”)
    Belief that nirvana or heaven can only be achieved through pain and suffering.
    That pain and suffering is what makes people “better people”.

When I found out that it was lightworkers, lightbeings, who were pushing this, I was shocked. Yet, although I knew it and had seen some examples of it on the planet, the experience of it had not touched me until yesterday.

Yesterday I lost a good friend, an amazing healer, and wisdom-keeper because she decided that the “pandemic” is real, that she has had to sacrifice herself, her friendships and life to keep her fragile patients safe from Covid19. And that basically, I was not compatible with her beliefs and my beloveds and me were a danger to her and her patients.

I have advised everyone that when this happens, to simply let them go. To release them. To let them crumble. Don’t try to wake them up, bring them back to sanity because basically they “know” you are insane and dangerous.

It’s tough. I did fall for the few hours of wanting her back on track, but then realized that she was never on the same track as me. For years she has asked my advice, I give it and she hasn’t followed it. For years she has not given up alcohol, has not processed her fears and has not released power over others.

It was still a surprise to be at the receiving end of her righteousness and passive aggressiveness. Two things I did not expect in a lightworker healer.

It brought me back to 2011 when I saw this. It was in 2011 that the energetic split happened. When the division was created and when people had a choice to awaken from the illusion of separation or to stay in the POO game. It was painful. It hurt so much that I thought I was going to die. It was a physical pain that I could only describe as a body being physically torn in half. And then there was the emotional pain of separation, of seeing people get swallowed up in the POO.

Today, millions of people are experiencing that pain of separation as their loved ones, lightworkers, choose “fear” instead of awakened sovereignty. My friend literally said she was “terrified” and was taking decisions from that state of fear because it was “human” to do so.

I wanted to share this experience with you, and also the podcast where Larry and I go into deep discussion over this aspect of the split, to let you know that I KNOW what you are going through. To let you know that YOU ARE NOT ALONE. And to encourage you to know you are not wrong. But also to remind you to let them go, let those people who you love, go. Their higher selves know better than you which side of the split they are going to be on.

To support you through this time, I suggest you do the following exercise when you wake up in the morning and before you go to sleep at night.

In Joy/Light/Love
    - Inelia

PS: A new podcast episode is out: The Limitations We Create

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Alan (29th March 2021), Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Delight (29th March 2021), RunningDeer (29th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by NewParadigmGuy (here)
    The reason we are still living in a psychotic society is because lightworkers decided that they were not DONE with their “evolutionary” job of saving others.

The word that came to me at the time, in 2011, was the word “bodhisattva”. Bodhisattva means “An enlightened being who, out of compassion, forgoes nirvana in order to save others.” Wrapped within this belief are things such as:

Martyrdom
    Victim/aggressor cycle
    Guilt
    This makes sense to me. If anyone has heard David Icke talk about the way "identity" locks people into a particular frequency and that "Identity Politics" has become a way of corralling people into this frequency band, one knows that "identity" is our personal prison.

Victim and persecutor need the savior. The savior in turn need the victim and persecutor and so spins the wheel?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Mashika (30th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (30th March 2021), RunningDeer (29th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th March 2021), wegge (30th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #92
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    The reason we are still living in a psychotic society is because lightworkers decided that they were not DONE with their “evolutionary” job of saving others.

Martyrdom
    Victim/aggressor cycle
    Guilt
    This makes sense to me. If anyone has heard David Icke talk about the way "identity" locks people into a particular frequency and that "Identity Politics" has become a way of corralling people into this frequency band, one knows that "identity" is our personal prison.

Victim and persecutor need the savior. The savior in turn need the victim and persecutor and so spins the wheel?
    The dangerous path of "i'm different than them, so I can help them"

Eventually turns into "If no one needs me anymore, i have no purpose in life" and then it turns into "I won't allow that to happen, i may help them a bit, but not so much they don't need me at all anymore"

Some of the old Buddhist master rejected this, by being hostile towards people that came looking for help or advice, because they knew the dependency cycle that could be created. Most people did not understood why they would reject giving advice to people, they were considered angry bitter people, but there was this reasoning behind the way they acted
    Tired

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Delight (30th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (22nd April 2021), Pam (4th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Some of the old Buddhist master rejected this, by being hostile towards people that came looking for help or advice, because they knew the dependency cycle that could be created. Most people did not understood why they would reject giving advice to people, they were considered angry bitter people, but there was this reasoning behind the way they acted
    I think that fact was the inspiration behind this scene:

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Anka (30th March 2021), Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Mashika (30th March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (30th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote And HERE is OUR reponse

If you are in walkwithmenow.com, you know my latest update on what is going on on the planet, as we talked about it in detail on our March Monthly Live Call.

If you are not, then here is a summary:

March intensity has been felt in many ways. The intensity is not the same as “negativity”. However, those who are promoting negative experiences are working hard to make the intensity be felt in a negative way. We will fall for it if we are not diligent and knowledgeable. So, here are a few things that are being felt on the negative intensity spectrum:

Random suicidal thoughts. “I’m done”, “I don’t want to experience this”, “I can’t handle this anymore”, “I am alone”.

Fear mongering. More of the fear or mob attacks and vaccination threats.

Our physical bodies become increasingly uncomfortable and upset due to EMF and other technology being used to lower their frequency.

Sadness over our loved ones choosing low-frequency experiences.

On the positive side, here are a few things you are here to do to get securely on the high-frequency side of the split:

I challenge you to actively raise your frequency for at least one hour a day from here on out. Next week I will be releasing a video the team and I are putting together to help you with this, but for this week, repeat the following sentence out loud and in a whisper: “All of my bodies and my soul are raising their frequency.”

GET INTO SUPPORTIVE GROUPS. I cannot emphasise this enough. You must not stay alone during this time. Connect online or, if possible, physically with other people who are choosing the high-frequency paradigm. This is essential. You will not make it otherwise. The time of the lone wolf is truly over.

Do the work! Process your fears, release the indulgence in low-frequency items, and step up. This is your time. This is why you were born on Earth at this time.

Other items we discussed at wwmn are the updates for the rest of the year.

May is coming up as an important month for our progress in the split.

How waves of deaths around the world are being managed. The present one is being scrubbed and hidden to keep people vaccinating.

The next two will be more visible and will be “blamed” on something called Covid 21, and on ETs. Yup, the ET equation will very likely be used this year to create another wave of fear and oppression on the planet. Stay tuned!

See you next week

Inelia

PS: Listen to our latest podcast episode

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), DeDukshyn (6th April 2021), Harmony (4th June 2021), RunningDeer (6th April 2021), TomKat (5th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Quote Now I want to discuss something with you that feels like TIMELINES HAVE GONE CRAZY!

For some years now the human collective and individuals within it have become more and more cognizant of timeline changes. It used to be that we would move from one timeline to the next at an unconscious level both personally and collectively. Nowadays most of us have heard the term “Mandela Effect” and can often pick up small and large movements into different timelines.

During the period of covid19, we have experienced a distinct seesaw feeling on the timelines. The movement back and forth is very erratic and unpredictable. Our “leaders” keep changing direction and focus from day to day, saying one thing one day and the complete opposite the next, and back to the first thing the third day, etc. One day it feels like heaven on Earth, the next like we are in the wrong timeline (the crazy one).

Our collective history is also changing and turning this way and that.

It used to be that when we looked for the “Mandela effect” online, we would get a few very well known cases that clearly illustrated the change. Nowadays, the number of cases is overwhelming and very visible.

Now to the important part of this article, the why this is happening and what we should do about it.
    For many years now, I’ve been talking about a time of change that would engulf the people of the planet. The way that it first came in several years ago, was the culturally known “three days of darkness” spoken about in certain religions and cultures.

When it came into my awareness that this was going to happen for real, I tried to distinguish its symbology from its actuality. It wasn’t too hard. First of all, I could see it was going to be more than three days, so the number appeared to be a symbol that represented more than one day. I tested to see if it was three days, weeks, months, years, decades… I have to say that I did not get an accurate answer. It was more than three months and less than three years.

That does not mean we haven’t decided as a people how long it is going to be, it means I am very bad with linear time. I have never been able to accurately read a time/space measurement.

What I did see was that it was coming. I spoke about it several times in articles and interviews, and wondered how it would manifest for us all.

When it first came into my awareness, I did what I normally do and got on the internet to see if anyone else had been talking about it, exploring it and if there was any information we could use that would help us through it. In that research, I noticed that many people had been talking about it already. There were Native American traditions that spoke about it in different terms, and different religions and cultures also spoke about it. Most had one thing in common:

If you fall into fear during the period (of darkness) you will be in hell on Earth. If you don’t fall into fear but stay true to your high-frequency nature, it can be heaven on Earth.

The Western traditions had it being a time of death and defeat, fear and destruction. Some Christian traditions had it as the time when Jesus would come back to Earth to claim his people.

One of the most accurate and relevant sayings I found at the time was from an unknown Hopi Elder, I liked it because of its accuracy and also usefulness. I am copying it here because, quite honestly, it cannot be more relevant today:

“You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour. And there are things to be considered . . .

Where are you living?
    What are you doing?
    Where is your water?
    Know your garden.
    Create your community.
    Be good to each other.
    And do not look outside yourself for the leader.”

Then he clasped his hands together, smiled, and said, “This could be a good time!”

“There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are torn apart and will suffer greatly.

“Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above water. And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate. At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, Least of all ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

“The time for the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the word struggle from your attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

“We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.”

— attributed to an unnamed Hopi elder

Hopi Nation

Oraibi, Arizona

By looking at this saying, you will see the split in timelines and why it feels like we are going back and forth between them day to day. Study the quote, and integrate it into your life. It’s important.

Reality is our co-created agreement of experience on the planet. Those days when we allow ourselves to be pulled into low frequency feelings of anger, frustration, fear, confusion, and stress, those days the timeline we perceive is the fearful and power over others one. Those days when we stay in our high-frequency natural state of joy, satisfaction, love, wonderment and inspiration, are the days in which we are co-creating and can see our true reality, the reality of light.

Another way I usually explain it is by expressing my own experience of reality on Earth:

I see human reality on Earth as a big, loud, chaotic and powerful vortex of movement and noise. Imagine it as a huge hurricane. I am sitting in the middle of it, the eye of the storm. Where I am, sitting in stillness and security, I can see the violent storm raging around me. I see cars, people screaming as they fly past, trees, rocks and animals spinning through the air around me. It is so close to me that if I was to put my arm out, it will rip me off my space and drag me into its blind painful existence. And the times when I have done that, have been highly unpleasant. As I sit in that center, in that peace and wonderment, I will occasionally see a person flying past screaming, they see me and go quiet, and realize that they too can step into the peace. They pull themselves out of the storm and breathe deeply into their own peace and joy.

At some point, I was asked to become very visible so that more people would be able to see me and realize that they too can step into the peace and beauty outside of the raging winds and wreckage, so I did.

As more and more people stepped out of the storm, the space of peace and beauty grew and grew, and suddenly amazing conversations and creations were possible in that peaceful space. The hurricane became more and more distant. Some people, on the very edge of the hurricane, would sometimes be pulled back in, and be lost. Most would eventually return and reestablish their peace within and without of themselves.

Soon, it became clear that the land where we dwelled outside of the hurricane, had been there all along. It was the normal state of existence for all humans throughout time and space. The hurricane was temporary and created artificially by the people in it.

That’s one way to express how life is for me and I hope that you stay out of the raging storm yourself.

So, study the above, read it a few times, the prophecy and the imagery of my own experience on Earth. Also know that if you haven’t already, it’s time for you to get out of the big cities. Cities are not a good place to be right now or in the future. If you don’t want to, or feel you can’t (we won’t go into that conversation right now), do your best to protect yourself from EMF radiations. Source local food, protein and water, and get yourself a generator. Also, join many high-frequency tribes as the time of the lone wolf is over.

I could go on for hours exploring this, and I will do it with those who are willing to participate in the exploration and discussion at walkwithmenow.com. See you there!

In Joy/Light/Love
    - Inelia

PS: The latest podcast episode is out.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Harmony (4th June 2021), Journeyman (22nd April 2021), mountain_jim (21st April 2021), RunningDeer (21st April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd April 2021)

31. Link to Post #96
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Now I want to discuss something with you that feels like TIMELINES HAVE GONE CRAZY!

For some years now the human collective and individuals within it have become more and more cognizant of timeline changes. It used to be that we would move from one timeline to the next at an unconscious level both personally and collectively. Nowadays most of us have heard the term “Mandela Effect” and can often pick up small and large movements into different timelines.

During the period of covid19, we have experienced a distinct seesaw feeling on the timelines. The movement back and forth is very erratic and unpredictable. Our “leaders” keep changing direction and focus from day to day, saying one thing one day and the complete opposite the next, and back to the first thing the third day, etc. One day it feels like heaven on Earth, the next like we are in the wrong timeline (the crazy one).

Our collective history is also changing and turning this way and that.

It used to be that when we looked for the “Mandela effect” online, we would get a few very well known cases that clearly illustrated the change. Nowadays, the number of cases is overwhelming and very visible.

Now to the important part of this article, the why this is happening and what we should do about it.
    For many years now, I’ve been talking about a time of change that would engulf the people of the planet. The way that it first came in several years ago, was the culturally known “three days of darkness” spoken about in certain religions and cultures.

When it came into my awareness that this was going to happen for real, I tried to distinguish its symbology from its actuality. It wasn’t too hard. First of all, I could see it was going to be more than three days, so the number appeared to be a symbol that represented more than one day. I tested to see if it was three days, weeks, months, years, decades… I have to say that I did not get an accurate answer. It was more than three months and less than three years.

That does not mean we haven’t decided as a people how long it is going to be, it means I am very bad with linear time. I have never been able to accurately read a time/space measurement.

What I did see was that it was coming. I spoke about it several times in articles and interviews, and wondered how it would manifest for us all.

When it first came into my awareness, I did what I normally do and got on the internet to see if anyone else had been talking about it, exploring it and if there was any information we could use that would help us through it. In that research, I noticed that many people had been talking about it already. There were Native American traditions that spoke about it in different terms, and different religions and cultures also spoke about it. Most had one thing in common:

If you fall into fear during the period (of darkness) you will be in hell on Earth. If you don’t fall into fear but stay true to your high-frequency nature, it can be heaven on Earth.

The Western traditions had it being a time of death and defeat, fear and destruction. Some Christian traditions had it as the time when Jesus would come back to Earth to claim his people.

One of the most accurate and relevant sayings I found at the time was from an unknown Hopi Elder, I liked it because of its accuracy and also usefulness. I am copying it here because, quite honestly, it cannot be more relevant today:

“You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour. And there are things to be considered . . .

Where are you living?
    What are you doing?
    Where is your water?
    Know your garden.
    Create your community.
    Be good to each other.
    And do not look outside yourself for the leader.”

Then he clasped his hands together, smiled, and said, “This could be a good time!”

“There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are torn apart and will suffer greatly.

“Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above water. And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate. At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, Least of all ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

“The time for the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the word struggle from your attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

“We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.”

— attributed to an unnamed Hopi elder

Hopi Nation

Oraibi, Arizona

By looking at this saying, you will see the split in timelines and why it feels like we are going back and forth between them day to day. Study the quote, and integrate it into your life. It’s important.

Reality is our co-created agreement of experience on the planet. Those days when we allow ourselves to be pulled into low frequency feelings of anger, frustration, fear, confusion, and stress, those days the timeline we perceive is the fearful and power over others one. Those days when we stay in our high-frequency natural state of joy, satisfaction, love, wonderment and inspiration, are the days in which we are co-creating and can see our true reality, the reality of light.

Another way I usually explain it is by expressing my own experience of reality on Earth:

I see human reality on Earth as a big, loud, chaotic and powerful vortex of movement and noise. Imagine it as a huge hurricane. I am sitting in the middle of it, the eye of the storm. Where I am, sitting in stillness and security, I can see the violent storm raging around me. I see cars, people screaming as they fly past, trees, rocks and animals spinning through the air around me. It is so close to me that if I was to put my arm out, it will rip me off my space and drag me into its blind painful existence. And the times when I have done that, have been highly unpleasant. As I sit in that center, in that peace and wonderment, I will occasionally see a person flying past screaming, they see me and go quiet, and realize that they too can step into the peace. They pull themselves out of the storm and breathe deeply into their own peace and joy.

At some point, I was asked to become very visible so that more people would be able to see me and realize that they too can step into the peace and beauty outside of the raging winds and wreckage, so I did.

As more and more people stepped out of the storm, the space of peace and beauty grew and grew, and suddenly amazing conversations and creations were possible in that peaceful space. The hurricane became more and more distant. Some people, on the very edge of the hurricane, would sometimes be pulled back in, and be lost. Most would eventually return and reestablish their peace within and without of themselves.

Soon, it became clear that the land where we dwelled outside of the hurricane, had been there all along. It was the normal state of existence for all humans throughout time and space. The hurricane was temporary and created artificially by the people in it.

That’s one way to express how life is for me and I hope that you stay out of the raging storm yourself.

So, study the above, read it a few times, the prophecy and the imagery of my own experience on Earth. Also know that if you haven’t already, it’s time for you to get out of the big cities. Cities are not a good place to be right now or in the future. If you don’t want to, or feel you can’t (we won’t go into that conversation right now), do your best to protect yourself from EMF radiations. Source local food, protein and water, and get yourself a generator. Also, join many high-frequency tribes as the time of the lone wolf is over.

I could go on for hours exploring this, and I will do it with those who are willing to participate in the exploration and discussion at walkwithmenow.com. See you there!

In Joy/Light/Love
    - Inelia

PS: The latest podcast episode is out.
    "Timelines have gone crazy"

That would explain the craziness that we have been experiencing here over the past couple of days.

Simple things being in one place and then another - as if we are flopping from one timeline to another. One example; a bread knife was put on a small table and then it was gone. We all looked around and finally found it under a cardboard box on the floor which was about 4 feet from the table.

Kids are enjoying the craziness as this has happened with a couple items.

Today has been a day full of deja-vu for me as well. About 4 or 5 times already.

Then I open up Avalon and the first article I see today is this one talking about the timelines being crazy.

Thumbs up to that!

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

42 (21st April 2021), Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Harmony (4th June 2021), Journeyman (22nd April 2021), NewParadigmGuy (22nd April 2021), Pam (5th May 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (21st April 2021), RunningDeer (21st April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd April 2021)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

We can step out of the craziness and on to the timeline we wish to create, day by day and moment by moment. It is a beautiful spring day here in New England, and the squirrels and chipmunks have no idea that the world is crazy.

Inelia hits the nail on the head right here:

Quote Those days when we stay in our high-frequency natural state of joy, satisfaction, love, wonderment and inspiration, are the days in which we are co-creating and can see our true reality, the reality of light.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th May 2021), DeDukshyn (22nd April 2021), Harmony (4th June 2021), Pam (5th May 2021), RunningDeer (24th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Quote 0bserving the split...

Hello,

During our Second Life live chat this week, we decided to 0bserve the split.

Before I go into detail, here is the definition of 0bservation:

“By 0bserving a question, person, location, or situation, it will, by our 0bservation alone, become disentangled in our minds and understood. Often, this will act as a catalyst for the situation to morph in the physical and resolve quickly and painlessly.

This type of 0bservation has no pre-set agenda, intent, energy or judgment attached. It is simply an act of 0bservation. To look. Sense. Feel. And allow those perceptions to pass through us without getting involved with them.

How do you conduct an 0bservation?

You can use this tool on an item for 5 minutes to an hour. Longer is best, but most of us have good results with about 20 minutes at a time. You may have to 0bserve once a day for several days or weeks if the item is large. Small items can take just a few minutes. You can 0bserve more than once a day, but allow yourself 80% of your day to be spent in joyful and inspiring activities.

Choose a person, topic, issue, problem, object, location… there are no limits on the item you can choose. This item may or may not have an emotional, mental, physical or energetic charge for you.

You may use a photograph, the actual item, a drawing, a sentence, or an object that represents the item to look at. You can also look at it with your mind’s eye.

Look at the item (eyes open or closed), and simply 0bserve it. Move to the side, and allow the eyes of the entire Universe to look at it through your eyes.

Whenever thoughts, emotions, judgments or feelings come up about it, thank them and let them pass through you saying, “thank you for expressing”.

If one of the thoughts, emotions, judgments or feelings gets “stuck” in you and you cannot release it easily, use the Fear Processing Exercise, to release it, then continue with the 0bservation of the original item. If it persists, you can go into contemplation, get lots of information, then restart the 0bservation.

When the 0bservation is “done”, you will get a sense of completion and satisfaction.

Remember that if we went in without judgments or agendas, the resolution to the item will be independent of what we may believe should happen. If we feel unsatisfied, or that we wanted a different “result”, we need to process our “want” or do an independent intention exercise, and do the 0bservation once more this time without any hidden (to us) personal agendas or goals.”

During the meeting, we decided on the following item for the 0bservation:

“The human collective of Earth during this present time of the split”

If you feel inclined, or want to, you can also 0bserve specific items of the split. If so, write down your item in your 0bervation report.

In Joy/Light/Love
    - Inelia

PS: So, between a "O" and a "0" in the name, the original name I gave this exercise had a zero "0" as the first character, but it got super confusing and no one saw it, so I started saying "capital "O".

The "0" however, fits it much better, although it is hard to pronounce "zerobservation", so we went back to zero "0".

It is the action of stepping out of our way to let the Universe 0bserve through our eyes to bring quick resolution to things.

PPS: The last podcast episode is out, and it is related.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th May 2021), Harmony (4th June 2021), Icare (4th May 2021), RunningDeer (4th May 2021)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Quote I am resending this article from 2020 as it has a call to action that is still relevant today:

Feeling afraid and stressed? Here is what you can do

The world has changed, overnight it has become different. I will give you the tools that will fix the fear and stress you are going through, but first some clarity and a strong reality call.

Last year (in 2019), I sent out a call for those who didn’t agree with the educational system, to move their kids out of it and create new educational systems and for those who didn’t like their work, to create new work structures. It was simple, and some people did it! Now, during this time, they are sitting pretty and are actively helping their company, organizational co-workers to function in the new societal structure.

Other amazing things that have been happening, have you noticed how fresh the air is? Billions of cars are not being used around the world. Venice canals are clean, clear, have fish and dolphins for the first time in … a long time. All because no tourists are there. The stress of rush hour is gone.

The stress and anger from competitive sports is on pause.

Pets around the planet are ecstatic about their owners being home.

Kids and parents are learning to function as a group!

Bars and casinos are closed.

“Social distancing” is the opposite to what is happening right now. Yes, physical distancing is indeed happening, but society is coming together, people are helping each other and the illusion of “everyone for themselves” is only being carried out by a small minority which is highly publicised. It takes ONE person to buy all the rice from a store for the illusion of “everyone is buying rice” to be shouted out even though everyone else just took one bag of rice each.

My life has NOT changed at all. The lifestyle I lead, the people I meet every week, the tools I am working on for you, none of that has changed.

Here are a few things you can do right now to bring forth that shift of paradigm we have been talking about for decades now:

One is to embrace the change and start looking for allies in the creation of new work, education and sharing of supplies.
    Reach out to those less fortunate and those more fortunate and see if you can organize a structure where everyone is taken care of and supplied with the basic necessities of life.
    Don’t wait for others to take the lead, there are no others who can take the lead.

You were born at this time on this planet to embody the new paradigm, and co-create a high frequency experience. You were born at this time on this planet TO LEAD.

Our biggest enemy at the moment is no physical virus! It is FEAR.

I released the FEAR PROCESSING EXERCISE in 2010. This is a life changing exercise that will help you through this time. With that in mind, I am sending you a link to the audio recording of the exercise for free. Also, the text and a video on how to do the exercise.

It is super important that we deal with the real killer on the planet right now, and that killer is FEAR.

What I ask from you is SHARE THIS EXERCISE WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW.

I know very few people who like change. And this change, the change we are part of on the planet, is huge. Yet, when we stop and really see where we are at, we are OK! Fear is the unknown, what our movies and the news service have provided for us for decades, post apocalyptic worlds where the weak die and the strong rule through death and destruction. That is what those people who feed from fear, and control through fear, want you to think about and believe. There are those who are highly addicted to drama and power over others and using this period of time to feed endlessly. And for sure, many sleepers are falling into it big time. At the same time, here you are, still reading this article.

Take this opportunity to change your life!
    SHINE BRIGHT!! It is time for you to be the beacon of light in the location you find yourself in. Drop negativity, and embody your natural high frequency, peace of mind, heart and energy and enthusiasm which you naturally are. BE yourself and not your or other people’s programs.

In summary:

Do the fear processing exercise and share it with everyone you know. Literally everyone.

Be diligent and EMBODY the new paradigm, the reality you want to create in the world.

Lead the creation of new and supportive structures for work and education.

Spend at least an hour a day expressing your full natural frequency and form without stops, apology or firewalls. Do it silently, on your own or with others who share your frequency.

Respond, don’t react.

Enjoy your time at home and make it your NEW NORMAL.

And remember, this too will pass.

Inelia

PS: Listen to the latest podcast episode: Process your fear.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2021), Harmony (4th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (10th May 2021), RunningDeer (10th May 2021)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Alien UFOs exist – And this is why the government won’t let you know about them.

I am sending you this article again as it connects nicely with the latest podcast episode:

The ONLY reason why we have not been “formally” told by our government that our species is in constant contact with Extraterrestrial and Ultradimensional Aliens is because of POWER. Power over others, power to do, power to own and sell new technology. The reasons why Alien species have not made their presence commonly known to the human masses is because of PERSONAL AGENDAS and our own blindness. There are agendas that benefit them, and our shadow governments, to keep us in the dark. And it’s not because most of us plebs would panic and kill ourselves. Nope. It’s about us plebs having access to technology, knowledge and awareness that would make each person unstoppable and uncontrollable. And our own blindness, well, we refuse to see them.

ETs and UlraDs DO exist. They are all around us.

A while back I talked about how I wanted to develop a methodology of teleportation. One that could be used by everyone on the planet, to travel anywhere they wanted to go. About half the responses I received to this possibility were from people telling me not to discover or disseminate this information. Why? Because, according to them, it was going to be used to abuse power, for criminals to pop up inside their bedrooms and rob or rape them. Basically, they were firmly against the dissemination of this technology due to fear. Plain and simple.

I am no stranger to UFOs, I have seen them various times throughout my life, and usually in highly populated areas. It has occurred to me that most people wouldn’t see them unless one points up to them and says, “look! there’s a UFO up there!” and they would then see it. But often forget about it a couple of days later.

We are extremely good at limiting ourselves. Our own limits define our spectrum of reality, the things we become aware of, and the things we remember. The main reason is collective agreement of the reality we presently choose to live in. And a holding on to whatever importance and games we are heavily invested in.

One of the limits is about our true history. Where we came from, our origins, our nature, our abilities, capacities, and power.

As a collective, what was impossible 100 years ago, is now common. Change in reality happens all the time, and something that did not exist, or was impossible one moment, is possible and completely normal the next. We do this as a society. Each society having it’s own limitations, awareness of surroundings, beliefs about men and women, family, power, and all the rest. Even some countries in the West have fully embraced the knowledge and knowing that ETs and their crafts exist. But in the USA it’s stilled officially “laughed at”. Because the alternative would be for the shadow government having to share all the technology that has been reverse engineered by the shadow government and private enterprises. It would mean that suddenly, we could all have small devices in our homes that would provide enough energy to run a regular house for hundreds of years and more.

But the more people who become aware of something, the more it becomes “normal” for us as a society, as a species, and the faster it manifests in our daily lives. Anyone over 30 will remember the days before smartphones, for example, or even cell phones! They were just a fantasy depicted in sci-fi movies. Now look at us.

Another interesting bit of information that is being “discovered” around the world is that our history goes way longer than the few thousand years we thought we even existed. And to support that information as true, all sorts of highly advanced cities and pyramids are beings discovered around the planet, in the Oceans, Poles, inside mountains (which were thought to be natural formations) and other interesting locations.

So, what do ETs, UltraDs, UFOs and Teleportation have in common? Simple. It’s “vibration”, or resonance. Looking back at the moments when I have seen UFOs, and the times when I was able to spontaneously teleport, the common denominator was vibration, or resonance to a certain frequency of vibration. Think of it as a camera changing focus, or a radio changing stations. The moments in which UFOs appeared, they seem to be responding to an energy, feeling and a mind set, that I and present individuals were feeling. It is almost like certain ET technology is designed to respond to us. This is clearly seen in key locations on the planet where people gather to UFO watch, or with those individuals who have learned to “call UFOs” at will. And at least one UFO technology appears to use teleportation through time and space to make themselves present in our 3D awareness of the world. Keep in mind that there are multiple races of ET, and UltraDs around. Not all friendly, or unfriendly, so use your discernment and process your fear (which can be used against you).

This is just the tip of the iceberg. The fact that our shadow governments refuse to share this technology with us, that we are not educated on the use of teleportation or expanded awareness communication, CANNOT stop us from “discovering” these methods and technologies ourselves. The more of us look at these topics, these possibilities (even if we think they are farfetched), the more of us look toward these possibilities, without judgment, the faster and wider the door will open for us to access the technology and abilities. All we need are numbers. More individuals looking. We are extremely powerful by ourselves, and even more so when we join in intent.

What do you say? Want to look in this direction with me? If so, share this article with anyone who you think would also be willing to join us in cracking this topic wide open and stimulate a change in our society that has ETs, UltraDs and their abilities and technology (including teleportation), as something completely “normal” in our culture, society and species.

In Joy/Light/Love
    - Inelia

PS: The latest podcast episode is out: Are you ready for the pLandemic to end?

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2021), Harmony (4th June 2021), mountain_jim (4th June 2021), RunningDeer (4th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast