+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Survival Seeds

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Survival Seeds

Future farmers, a check list of some important seeds.

I ran across this site while checking on the type of seeds that I wish to store for future use. This site gives a nice breakdown on the "health" properties of most of the vegetables grown from these seeds.

in love & light

Quote:
    Now you can grow all the survival food you will ever need anywhere in the country with a kit that contains a special seed bank of hard to find, open pollinated... super seeds, grown by small, fiercely independent farmers.

These seeds are authentic strains which are NOT genetically modified in any way. When the going gets tough... you'll only want this special type of seed which will produce not only outstanding nutritional plants but will allow you to plant the seeds from the plants you grow unlike sterile hybrids. Most seed companies are now selling only "terminator" seeds which have been genetically modified and will not reproduce themselves.

Link: http://www.survivalseedbank.com/
    The states of awareness we currently perceive are only a thiny fraction of the whole.
    The continuum extends deep into nonphysical areas of the universe far beyond our current physical comprehension ~ William Buhlman

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rosie For This Post:

42 (28th October 2010), Ami (14th February 2011), Deega (28th October 2010), gardunk (14th February 2011), Ki's (28th October 2010), Lancelot (14th February 2011), Lettherebelight (1st January 2011), Nenuphar (28th December 2011), SKAWF (14th February 2011), Sniffity (25th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

Default Re: Survival Seeds

Quote Posted by rosie (here)
    Future farmers, a check list of some important seeds.

I ran across this site while checking on the type of seeds that I wish to store for future use. This site gives a nice breakdown on the "health" properties of most of the vegetables grown from these seeds.

in love & light

Quote:
    Now you can grow all the survival food you will ever need anywhere in the country with a kit that contains a special seed bank of hard to find, open pollinated... super seeds, grown by small, fiercely independent farmers.

These seeds are authentic strains which are NOT genetically modified in any way. When the going gets tough... you'll only want this special type of seed which will produce not only outstanding nutritional plants but will allow you to plant the seeds from the plants you grow unlike sterile hybrids. Most seed companies are now selling only "terminator" seeds which have been genetically modified and will not reproduce themselves.

Link: http://www.survivalseedbank.com/
    I just placed my order.... great service.
    Love is all you need

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Anyone know of a place in the UK?

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 202 posts

Here's where I get mine: http://www.victoryseeds.com/

Same varieties, more choices, much cheaper, altho not packed for permanent storage.

+ Reply to Thread