+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cancer is a Fungus. And there is a cure for nearly every cancer, wich the big pharmaindustry likes to hide actively.

1. Link to Post #1
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

Lightbulb Cancer is a Fungus. And there is a cure for nearly every cancer, wich the big pharmaindustry likes to hide actively.

Hi there,
    I just did some resourcing on the Internet and came along this amazing italian medicus.
    Tullio Simoncini
    I use the term especially because a today doctor is no healer anymore but a suplier of chemopharma.
    So check out and decide by yourself.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sa...atcancer30.htm

and more on his webside

http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/en/

I'm interested in others opinios. to see what you think.

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

avid (22nd September 2014), Baby Steps (21st September 2014), Bassplayer1 (21st September 2014), betoobig (22nd September 2014), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Billy (23rd September 2014), brenie (3rd October 2014), Cara (22nd September 2014), ceetee9 (25th September 2014), conk (7th October 2014), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), earthadvocate (24th September 2014), EC1000 (24th September 2014), Firinn (23rd September 2014), jjjones (21st September 2014), Johnnycomelately (3rd October 2022), Krist (23rd September 2014), linksplatinum (21st September 2014), Matthew (31st March 2023), NancyV (22nd September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014), Pam (21st September 2014), Peace&Love (22nd September 2014), Reinhard (21st September 2014), seeker/reader (21st September 2014), spiritwind (21st September 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2014), Swanette (24th September 2014), syrwong (25th September 2014), TargeT (21st September 2014), Tintin (31st March 2023), Tyy1907 (21st September 2014), Ulyse30 (23rd September 2014), vano915 (21st September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: Cancer is a Fungus. And there is a cure for nearly every cancer, wich the big pharmaindustry likes to hide actively.

Michael, I like your description of todays doctor,"not a healer but a supplier of chemopharma"

I briefly looked over the info on cancer is a fungus. I think there could be merit to it. It seems to me that he is stating that the when the cells originally change, it is because they are infected with fungus. It doesn't seem very far fetched considering how many people are infested with Candida. Our bodies flora are so far out of whack it certainly seems feasible. I don't know if that is the only reason though.
    Last edited by Pam; 21st September 2014 at 13:07.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th October 2014), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), ceetee9 (25th September 2014), DeDukshyn (21st September 2014), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), jjjones (21st September 2014), Krist (23rd September 2014), Lifebringer (21st September 2014), Matthew (31st March 2023), Michael Moewes (21st September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Default Re: Cancer is a Fungus. And there is a cure for nearly every cancer, wich the big pharmaindustry likes to hide actively.

I have not read the article, however the concept does make some sense to me, especially when you think about the morphology (shape) of most cancerous growths. Their mound like shapes do indeed look mushroom like. What is that saying...form follows function....so maybe their form/morphology is an indicator of what it actually is (its function).

Oh, and it is also interesting how some dogs can smell cancer growing in their guardians. After-all, dogs make great mushroom hunters.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 21st September 2014 at 13:47.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th October 2014), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), jjjones (21st September 2014), Krist (23rd September 2014), Lifebringer (21st September 2014), Michael Moewes (21st September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014), Pam (21st September 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2014), TargeT (21st September 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Yes it is, and when it's in stage four, it becomes bacterial/viral infection. NO infection or disease can sustain a proper ph body, bare that in mind when I tell you, using a little baking soda in a glass of water, can do miracles for the body, including skin/dermal cleansing. Always good to see people paying attention to the "chemopharmgate RIP OFF.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), conk (7th October 2014), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), EC1000 (24th September 2014), Krist (23rd September 2014), Michael Moewes (21st September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Yes it is, and when it's in stage four, it becomes bacterial/viral infection. NO infection or disease can sustain a proper ph body, bare that in mind when I tell you, using a little baking soda in a glass of water, can do miracles for the body, including skin/dermal cleansing. Always good to see people paying attention to the "chemopharmgate RIP OFF.

That is a great point you make here regarding PH and good old baking soda. The doctor, Tullio Simoncini, states that baking soda is the best treatment for the cancer once it has evolved.He says that some of the chemotherapy starts off effectively reducing symptoms but the fungus/cancer can mutate quickly and and becomes stronger, not so true with the baking soda. He says the baking soda can get into the tumor better as well So you are absolutely right on in regards to PH angle. Oh yeah, I love the chemopharmgate phrase

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), jjjones (21st September 2014), Krist (23rd September 2014), Michael Moewes (21st September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

thanks for the interesting replies.
    Actually what Tullio discovered, is the fact that the fungus adapt to the chemotherapy. the first attac may destroy the first cape of the fungus but it adapts very fast and uses this chemo as nutrition. as well it's right about the ph level in our body. and with the sodiom bicarbonite brought through catheders straight to the cancer, the cancer cannot adapt to it. he cured a breast cancer in six days. good and healthy night to all.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), brenie (3rd October 2014), Cara (22nd September 2014), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), jjjones (21st September 2014), Krist (23rd September 2014), NancyV (22nd September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014), vano915 (21st September 2014), Watching from Cyprus (22nd September 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Michael Moewes (here)
    thanks for the interesting replies.
    Actually what Tullio discovered, is the fact that the fungus adapt to the chemotherapy. the first attac may destroy the first cape of the fungus but it adapts very fast and uses this chemo as nutrition. as well it's right about the ph level in our body. and with the sodiom bicarbonite brought through catheders straight to the cancer, the cancer cannot adapt to it. he cured a breast cancer in six days. good and healthy night to all.
    Hi folks and the OP..

I had read a long time ago, with Rife, that there are a couple of stages - one where there is a bacterial infection based on a staph infection.. That then becomes infected or cross-infected with a herpes infection (simplex and zoster strains)...sometimes a different virus strain human papilloma virus is the virus involved... then a fungus comes in to eat the debris - aspergillus niger. Both the fungus toxins AND the virus toxins induce a mutation in the DNA of the healthy cells, and the mutated cells then provide more food for the 3 attack mechs.. What Rife's Ultra-Violet system did was to attack all three mechanisms..

My feeling is go after all three for the proper effectiveness..

14. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I never had much luck with baking soda. I prefer Nascent Iodine...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), Krist (23rd September 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Please expand on your statement Daozen. What didn't you have luck against/for with baking soda? How did you come to that conclusion? Why do you prefer Nascent Iodine? What has it done for you that baking soda has not... for example?

much love,
    Firinn
    The conqueror and king in each one of us is the knower of truth. Let the knower awaken in us and drive the horses of the mind, emotions, and physical body on the pathway which that king has chosen.
    -- George S. Arundale

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Firinn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), Krist (23rd September 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The Cancer Act 1939 http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Geo6/2-3/13/enacted

Surely this is where we need to focus our efforts. We already know there are multiple cures for cancer BUT we CANNOT speak about it publicly (in the UK at least) because of this despicable legislation.

HOW do we NULLIFY this legislation?

much love
    Firinn
    The conqueror and king in each one of us is the knower of truth. Let the knower awaken in us and drive the horses of the mind, emotions, and physical body on the pathway which that king has chosen.
    -- George S. Arundale

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Firinn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Bob (23rd September 2014), ceetee9 (25th September 2014), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), MorningFox (3rd October 2014), Nasu (23rd September 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

very interesting read, that "Act"... ending statement in it, "This Act shall not extend to Northern Ireland."

emphasis was no person shall be allowed to announce (seemed like post a bill as in advertisement) that one can treat cancer.. under penalty of law, but it seemed to make some exceptions later on in the "Act" that certain registered organizations and registered practitioners were able to, as well as certain types of sales organizations...

reminds me of how one cannot use the word "CURE" in many parts of the world, that to "TREAT" must be by registered (as accepted by the STATE).. any allusion to cure is immediately suspect, and any reference to "treat" must be by those registered in the system..

i seem to remember about the same timing, the '30s was the period where similar types of restrictions were being placed in other Countries too..

and it's interesting that radiation therapy was the mode of choice in that "ACT" that they were mentioning... apparently tracking back then to the use of RADIUM in excess may offer some clue as to what points could be emphasised that repealing an out-of-date "Act" is proper.. Reading it, it definitely seems it is out-of-date..

I would think one familiar with the System that enables revision of an "Act" would have to be contacted with to propose such changes.. It may not be possible to fast-track any of it from the reading of the "Act" how encompassing it is, even including a reference to TUBERCULOSIS in this "Act" tossed into the last part of the document..

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Excellent Summary of the "Act" Bob, thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    i seem to remember about the same timing, the '30s was the period where similar types of restrictions were being placed in other Countries too..
    I think this warrants more investigation. Are there any Avalonians reading this who could look into "their own" country's archives for such Acts primarily the late 30's - early 40's. Would be interesting to know if Northern Ireland has any other "Acts" in place that cater to the "same agenda"

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    I would think one familiar with the System that enables revision of an "Act" would have to be contacted with to propose such changes.
    I would have thought that too Bob, at one time in the not too distant past. These days I am just not that sure any more, personally I lean towards public awareness and pressure through a "people powered" organisation such as 38 Degrees or Avaaz. Could / should this be the way?, I'm undecided for now.

Would be great to read more of my fellow Avalonians opinions on this too.

much love,
    Firinn
    -- George S. Arundale

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Firinn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Bob (23rd September 2014), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), Michael Moewes (23rd September 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

in every country, where are pharmaconcerns, the law denies anything wich looks like alternative medication. because the big ones don't earn a penny, cent or dime. here in germany they have a loophole in wich you declare for excample Graviola as an additional nutrition. therefore it doesn't drop in the medication trap. same in france and spain. for treatments you have to do it mostly in the hiding or the cover of an alternative medic like kinesiologie. The Rockefeller institiution had allready a solution against cancer in the early 1940's but to diminish the working class, cancer was a very simple way. and brought on top big money due to these not working methods, wich they still use up to day. I refere to a congress given in 1969 by a pedeatric doctor who was on the rockefellers payroll at this time. can't find the link yet. maybe someone else nows it. stay healthy

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Billy (23rd September 2014), brenie (3rd October 2014), ceetee9 (25th September 2014), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), Firinn (23rd September 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You've heard of DCA maybe ? (Di Chloro Acetate), basically created by a chloride salt deposit in rock and decaying Humus (some cancer-curing waters from wells, such as in Scotland have been reported to contain such naturally..)

total cost per dose 15 cents (US). Patentable NO, out of patent, big boys can't make money on it. University in Canada has been doing studies on it.

The "big boyz" call DCA a man-made chemical, not found in nature.. Obviously they haven't studied water samples from "healing wells" as to what substances are present, such as the decaying product plus the chloride rocks (and water dripping though the conglomerate mixture) creating a concentration of various levels of humus/chloride/acetates..

DCA references - http://www.collective-evolution.com/...re-for-cancer/ - University of Alberta publicly funded, no big drug company sponsors.. (read can't patent it)

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/cancercure.asp - "scientists CURE cancer" but no one notices
    Last edited by Bob; 23rd September 2014 at 20:58.

26. Link to Post #15
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Firinn (here)
    Please expand on your statement Daozen. What didn't you have luck against/for with baking soda? How did you come to that conclusion? Why do you prefer Nascent Iodine? What has it done for you that baking soda has not... for example?

much love,
    Firinn
    Baking Soda always seemed to make me ill. It either made my heart or kidneys hurt. Maybe I was using the wrong brand. N Iodine is the best supplement I ever tried. It reversed my heart disease in 2-3 weeks, increased energy levels, got rid of multiple minor ailments.

All I can say is, it's the best stuff I've ever tried.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), Firinn (25th September 2014), Michael Moewes (27th September 2014), NancyV (29th September 2014), Unicorn (12th February 2019)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Hi Daozen, many thanks for expanding on your experience

much love
    firinn
    -- George S. Arundale

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Firinn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022)

30. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Detailed resources need to be pulled together to help real people live. Yet another human being I know who spent his retirement fund over the past two years, on alternative medicine ,is now struggling for his life. I think he is nearing the end of his life as he just started chemo. I think all the detox he has done over the past two years made his body so clean that his body is reacting violently toward the chemo. He has a a type of non hodgkins lymphoma. He went to Mexico, “Hope For Cancer”, clinic. He did the hyperthermia and every other type of alternative therapy they offered. These clinics can charge you $ 5000 or more a week, usually more. These clinics do not fix you in the three or four weeks you pay that amount of money to attend their clinics. They simply detox you, and start you on a course of treatment. Sure the occasional client will be healed during the stay, but that is the exception and not the rule. I am not saying these clinics are not good, but I am saying most people expect more from them than the clinic can provide. But people are scared and they will mortgage their house and sell their soul to get the funds to go to these clinics for three or 4 weeks in hope of being cured. When they spend all their money on these clinics and find themselves without funds when they are sent home still needing money to live on and finance their illness, the lack of money with the ongoing therapy needs is enough stress to kill them. Cancer is an expensive disease. And though there may be many cures for cancer, often the cancer patient, using alternative or conventioanl means ,are playing Russian Roulette as they spend their money on a therapy that may or may not work for them

This particular person, while in Mexico, had all the dental work done. He was told fix the teeth and the lymphoma will go away. Well he did his entire month, cheaper in Mexico than America and yet still, at pretty penny, his lymhhoma did not go away.

So after the baking soda, the TCM doctors, the hyperthermia, herbs, and many alternative therapies including reading Bill Henderson book of suggestions, although he did not try all, he did more than most people who get cancer, and none of it helped him. He finally collapsed, his health in dire state was taken to the hospital, had multiple transfusion to keep him alive and build his body up so he would be strong enough to take the chemo which he is now in an agnony on non stop pain.

So when people write about how easy it is to cure cancer. It's not. Everything in society is against the cancer patient and make life diffiuclt for them. Conventionally as well as alternatively, both industries are both expensive and the sick cancer patinet is their ticket to profit.

There are good therapies, doesn;t mean they will work: IV C treatments. IV Baking soda treamtments, Paw Paw treatemts/ Some people just juice and claim to get better. Yes I and many others have read so many things about the cure for cancer. But as I look around to observe reality the alternative industry doesn’t seem to be any better than the convential. in helping cacner patients, I think the cancer patinets is the sacrfical lamb of these industres. No one helps these people. All cancer patients are dollar signs to both the alternative and the conventional cancer industries. And until the cancer patients stops being dollar sign to these industries, cancer patients are going to go broke trying to stay alive. Cancer is not just one diseasse. No one treatment is going to work for every cancer patients and sadly when it comes to the treatment of cancer in the alternatve world, its just Russin roulette: can this treatment cure you before you run out of money and time? That is the reality. Cancer patients are on their own, to figure out what needs to be done as an alvalanch of information is thrown at them at a time when their intellectual skills are not quite as sharp considering the emotional impact of finding the right therapy to keep the alive.

I have asked and asked for information. Mostly what I get is parroted information that they have read about or have been told about. Few people I know can give me first hand information for what they did to stay alive and heal.

So many people I know have died. Some went conventional, most went alternative.

One of the therapies this man did not try was cannabis. But just like it is hard to get IV c treatments is some areas of America, and they are very expensive to keep up on a weekly basis, and this man had them, cannabis to eat , to make the oil is also very difficult to obtain.

So what is being done to help people facing cancer. What is being done to help the cancer pateient make their way through this maze of information, with much of the information leading to dead ends and sometimes to the end of their life.

Cancer Patinets NEED help. And they need help in a time of their lives when they are so viulneable emotionally, physically and financially and yet they are on their own as if they were the fox being chased by the hounds of finanical profit.

If you have cancer, know there is hope, but also know YOU are on your own. There is no easy route. People will tell you to read things like the Cancer Tutor website, and indeed that has an avalanche of information, much of it probably will not pertain to you if you actually want to live. Sure do the basics :detox, eat well, many people do have natural spontaneous regression, but only maybe a third if that. So your odds are rarer that you will end in that camp. So how do you do all that reading. All do you check for facts. How do you climb that vertical learning curb, and WHO is actually giving you a helping hand.

So this man did it all, worked his way through his retirement investments and assests doing all the alternative treatments, and now he is dying with Chemo treatments, but then he would have died without the transfusions

Is cancer a fungus? Cancer is a lot of things. Cancer is the size of an elephant so it depends on what part you are looking at. SOme see the fungus part and its true and some look at a different part and that is true too.

How can you help a cancer patinet? How can society help the cancer patinet? Sure just throw more inforamtion at them to sort through, Isn't that one way society controls us all with information overlaod to sort through what is true, what is nt true, and what as some truth in it.

Cancer. May you never get it. But even if you are so blessed, as time passes you will see others forced to walk through the cancer maze that all society built for them. Do you want to help cancer patients, or do you want to add to their burden of that sick maze that was constructed for them?
    Last edited by blake; 25th September 2014 at 12:58.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), brenie (3rd October 2014), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), Firinn (25th September 2014), Moz (28th September 2014), Ulyse30 (19th October 2014)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Interesting,
    Baking soda is not pure sodium bicarbonate, in my company we use the clinical one wich is a 100% pure. ( we build medical devices)
    the baking soda has substitutes wich don't fit with some bloodtypes.
    N iodine doesn't tell me much but as it worked for You, I'm very happy. thank you for sharing this experience.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), Ulyse30 (19th October 2014)

34. Link to Post #19
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interesting,
    Baking soda is not pure sodium bicarbonate, in my company we use the clinical one wich is a 100% pure. ( we build medical devices)
    N iodine doesn't tell me much but as it worked for You, I'm very happy. thank you for sharing this experience.
    I used pure sodium bicarbonate instead of baking soda, but it still might have had aluminium in it. Do you have a source for pure baking soda?

I work full time so cant write long testimonials. Theres a lot of info on Nascent Iodine on google.

Im trying to source some pure magnesium bicarbonate powder if you know anywhere.

Cheers.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), Michael Moewes (30th September 2014), Ulyse30 (19th October 2014)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Can't tell you right away. have to chek in my company, as I don't order it. I'm just using it for our sensorcalibration. but for Monday eve I'll get you the info.
    Stay healthy

Interesting,
    I used pure sodium bicarbonate instead of baking soda, but it still might have had aluminium in it. Do you have a source for pure baking soda?

I work full time so cant write long testimonials. Theres a lot of info on Nascent Iodine on google.

Im trying to source some pure magnesium bicarbonate powder if you know anywhere.

Cheers.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), Ulyse30 (19th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast