+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cancer is a Fungus. And there is a cure for nearly every cancer, wich the big pharmaindustry likes to hide actively.

1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Cancer is a Fungus. And there is a cure for nearly every cancer, wich the big pharmaindustry likes to hide actively.

No worries. I'll try and find a link myself ...

Dr Mark Sircus talks about Magnesium Bicarbonate. Bicarbonates can come in many different forms.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), Tigger (6th October 2022), Ulyse30 (19th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: Cancer is a Fungus. And there is a cure for nearly every cancer, wich the big pharmaindustry likes to hide actively.

Quote Posted by Michael Moewes (here)
    thanks for the interesting replies.
    and with the sodiom bicarbonite brought through catheders straight to the cancer, the cancer cannot adapt to it.
    I've heard of this guy several times before, and for all I know he's legitimate.

But then other people recommend drinking baking soda in water every day, and things like this. I trust what my body tells me a lot and i do not think drinking baking soda is a good thing. Injecting it straight to the cancer, maybe. There are probably better means. But I was drinking baking soda every day and it made me feel worse. Then I got to thinking. Kombucha is a very good, natural pro-biotic used for thousands of years, and it can restore flora to your gut. But baking soda will kill everything in kombucha. So what is baking soda doing to your good gut flora?

4. Link to Post #23
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

They started a study on dca in Australia but pulled is due to the neuropathy, but everybody knows you need to combine dca with benfotiamine and all is good. Wow if you throw in low dose naltrexone, hydrazine sulphate and metformin you might have something awesome

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), Tigger (6th October 2022)

6. Link to Post #24
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

I think that I discovered a collumn cancer myself.
    By treating it Graviola and sodiom bicarbonate it just reduced the size from approx. 4cm to approx. 1.5cm in just ten days.
    I'm taking both oral. The graviola as tea, 5gramms daily. The bicarbonate diluted in water.
    The effect wich I experience is about 15 mins, after taking the graviola I get unusualy tired and sense the positive effect by this plant is using my liveforce to get rid of this fungus. so as this occures regularly, I'm taking it at night, before going to bed. and in the morning I actually feel fresh and relaxed. I can feel the changes going on in my body on the energy level as well as on the phisical level. I'm so thankfull to this plant, wich is a gift from nature.
    Stay healthy

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (3rd October 2014), Baby Steps (7th October 2014), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), brenie (2nd October 2014), Daphne (2nd October 2014), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), Elixir (2nd October 2014), onevoice (4th October 2022), Swan (3rd October 2014), Tigger (6th October 2022)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I had cancer in 2012 and treated with chemo and radiation, it looked like it spread, and I self treated with Cannabis which kills cancer and is incredibly healthy - but few are aware.

I have heard about the graviola, but never a testimonial except on advertising, so it's good to hear your experience.
    the bicarbonate I have seen with a molasses sweetener to attract the cancer.

I am so happy your are healing yourself!!! Feels GREAT to be the one to do that instead of depending on doctors who know little about alternatives.

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

As a Buddhist I'll never use canabis as the spiritual side effects are devastating, same to tabaco any kind of drugs or alcohol.
    On the bicarbonate see Dr. Tullio Simoncini's webside. sodiom bicarbonate is nothing but a remedy against fungus. and cancer is fungus. check it out.
    Stay healthy

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), Tigger (6th October 2022), Ulyse30 (19th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

As a Buddhist I'll never use canabis as the spiritual side effects are devastating, same to tabaco any kind of drugs or alcohol.
    A little off topic, but this reminds me of a Kenneth Wilbur video where he was discussing ayahuasca ceremonies in the Amazon rainforests. Two students of Zen Buddhism went with their master there to participate in the ceremonies. After they had ingested the ayahuasca, one of the students grew concerned that he had violated their oath not to take any kind of drug, but the Zen master said, "No, not a drug. I think this is a food."

I don't know if Zen is your branch of Buddhism but anyway, one of its great teachers, Shunryu Suzuki Roshi, once pointed out that the secret of Zen can be summarized in just two words: not always so. True transcendence goes beyond all labels and pre-conceived ideas.

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

as you may see on my avatar, I follow the tibetan Tantric tradition.
    I don't deny the amazing healing powers of canabis. It' s just not for me.
    Stay healthy

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Other observations on cancer are that we all have thousands of cancer cells running thru our bodies every day, but that the huge amounts of dairy products that Americans eat -- which accumulate on our bodies -- can prevent our immune systems from identifying cancer.

Also the thinking that our immune systems have been damaged.

In Germany -- and my understanding is that Hitler took over a truly socially-concerned party (NAZIS) which fought for labor rights, unions, women's rights, abortion, preventive health care, etal and that its goals were quickly reversed.
    Many if not most of Hitler's German scientists were virulent anti-Semites and supporters of euthanasia and basically war criminals.

On cancer, as reported by Jim Marrs in "Rise of the Fourth Reich" ...
    Dr. Otto Warburg was Director of Berlin's Kaiser Wilhelm Inst for Cell Physiology founded in 1931 after Rockefeller Foundation's donation.
    He lectured on cancer's cause and cure.
    "Prime cause of cancer is the replacement of the respiration of oxygen in normal body cells by a fermentation of sugar. All normal body cells meet their energy needs in great part by fermentation. All normal body cells are thus obligate aerobes, whereas all cancer cells are partial anaerobes . . .
    Oxygen gas, the donor of energy in plants and animals, is dethroned in the cancer cells and replaced by an energy yielding reaction of the lowest living forms, namely, a fermentation of glucose."

That is .... most living cells require oxygen to live, but cancer cells can do well without oxygen, and can draw energy from fermentation of sugars.
    For normal health. humans need minimum of 22 percent oxygen in the air they're breathing. However, most American cities regularly fall below this minimum. Oxygen levels often drop to 18 percent or lower on Ozone-alert days.
    High levels of sugar in the American diet play a role in the national health problem of obesity. Dr. Warburg believed that "on the basis of anaerobosis there is now a real chance to get rid of this terrible disease."

Cancer War has become a profitable Cancer Industry, imo.

Last edited by Curious77; 6th October 2014 at 04:54.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), conk (7th October 2014), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), Tigger (6th October 2022), Ulyse30 (19th October 2014)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Hi,
    I just wanted you to know, that thanks to Graviola and sodiom bicarbonate I'm free of cancer again.
    Live healthy

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), Harmony (2nd October 2022), Swan (27th October 2014), Tigger (6th October 2022), Ulyse30 (19th October 2014), Unicorn (31st March 2023)

18. Link to Post #31
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,536 times in 2,553 posts

To add to this old discussion, a new research article today:

Fungus is telltale cancer sign, possibly screenable by blood test: Israel-US study

Many tumors are teeming with fungi that shed DNA into blood, and researchers say blood analysis could offer treasure trove of information to detect and to shape treatment

Hunting for fungus in the human body may offer a brand-new method for early detection of cancer, Israeli scientists suggest in new peer-reviewed research.

Working with colleagues in the US, they studied tumors from 17,000 cancer patients to document, for the first time, which fungi live in the tissue.

There has been very limited research until now on fungi in tumors, and scientists had assumed that its occurrence was rare. “We were surprised to find that it’s actually more common to find tumors with fungi than without,” said Dr. Ilana Livyatan of the Weizmann Institute of Science.

Her team created a groundbreaking “atlas” dedicated to this topic, and says it could be used to create new screening methods.

As DNA from fungi can be detected in blood, the scientists hope that blood analyses could one day be used by doctors to spot cancer.

The “atlas” outlines which fungi characterize 35 different types of tumor, so such tests could potentially go beyond flagging the existence of cancer and indicate where in the body it can be found.

“This could offer a new avenue for diagnosis of cancers using a simple blood test that detects fungi in tumors,” Livyatan told The Times of Israel.

“And beyond diagnostics, this could really shake things up in tumor research. This is one of these eye-opening moments that makes us revisit our assumptions about cancer, as fungi now represent a whole new consideration in analyzing tumors,” she explained.

The peer-reviewed study, just published in the journal Cell (9/29/2022), was a collaboration between the Weizmann Institute of Science and the University of California San Diego School of Medicine. Tel Aviv University and Sheba Medical Center also contributed to the research.

Over the last few years, scientists have started to pay more attention to the fact that tumors are home to large populations of microbes. There have been several important studies – including one by the Weizmann team – on patterns of bacteria in tumors, and this study puts the presence of fungi firmly on the research agenda.

The Weizmann-California team says that as well as opening up a potential new path to detection of cancer, their findings suggest that studying fungi in patients offers a treasure trove of information that could shape prognoses and treatment plans.

They found many correlations between fungi and survival chances. One was that when breast cancer patients have a specific fungus in their tumors — Malassezia globosa which is found naturally on the skin — this actually correlated with heightened chances of survival.

They also identified specific fungi among melanoma patients, which are found in higher quantities among those who respond well to immunotherapy compared to those who don’t.

Weizmann’s Prof. Yitzhak Pilpel hopes that over the coming years, scientists will elaborate on the fungi-cancer relationships and explore how findings can be used to impact treatments. “This study sheds new light on the complex biological environment within tumors, and future research will reveal how fungi affect cancerous growth,” he said.

His colleague Prof. Ravid Straussman noted that the new study suggests that fungal activity is “a new and emerging hallmark of cancer,” commenting: “These findings should drive us to better explore the potential effects of tumor fungi and to re-examine almost everything we know about cancer through a ‘microbiome lens.’”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/fungus...rael-us-study/
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Alecs (2nd October 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2022), East Sun (3rd October 2022), Harmony (2nd October 2022), Hym (2nd October 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd October 2022), Michi (31st March 2023), onevoice (4th October 2022), Peace in Oz (3rd October 2022), RunningDeer (3rd October 2022), Tigger (6th October 2022)

20. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 144 posts

Dr. William Davis, Heart M.D. , "UnDoctored" author.. stated that people who died of Alzheimer's brains light up like a light bulb when they did an autopsy on them.
    So indirectly... he is saying Fungus Causes Alzheimer's.
    He is into Avoiding Wheat, then Detox bad gut bacteria and Fungus.
    Fungus is much harder to kill off than Bacteria.

Doug Kaufmann, PhD, "Know The Cause" author... is even more into Fungus.
    He states that Fungus Causes All Illness.. and Fungus Causes Cancer.
    He has additional herbs and essential oils... foods that help kill Fungus.

I observed a 35 year video of a MD looking at Cancer Cells via a microscope.. He stated he has not observed one Cancer Cell that did not have Bacteria or Fungus in it.

I have been experimenting with a scalp fungal infection for 56 years, and just saw my 32nd Dermatologist, and none of them made any progress.
    Actually, they do not treat for Fungus.

Own my own, and starting with Dr. Davis and Mr Kaufmann.. I have made a wonderful discovery.. totally natural and cheap that I am making progress with.
    I will disclose this soon.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

avid (31st March 2023), Bill Ryan (31st March 2023), Darrin (31st March 2023), Harmony (31st March 2023), Michi (31st March 2023), Reinhard (31st March 2023), Vangelo (1st April 2023)

22. Link to Post #33
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,627 times in 5,415 posts

Hi there,
    I just did some resourcing on the Internet and came along this amazing italian medicus.
    Tullio Simoncini
    I use the term especially because a today doctor is no healer anymore but a suplier of chemopharma.
    So check out and decide by yourself.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sa...atcancer30.htm

and more on his webside

http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/en/

I'm interested in others opinios. to see what you think.
    Yes, Simoncini is excellent

Nexus Magazine ran with this in their issue here from 2007
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (31st March 2023), Bill Ryan (1st April 2023), Harmony (31st March 2023), Vangelo (1st April 2023)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

I am hesitant to give much creedence to claims about cancer. I attended the Discovery Expo, in Atlanta, 1992, sponsored by a woman (name forgotten) who had terminal cancer, and had tried EVERYTHING. . . including all the "fringe" treatments. ( I believe Steve Jobs had done a similar process ). Both failed.
    I had been privy to a meeting between the woman and a panel of experts offering their suggestions for treatment. Her desperation was saddening.

In a later lecture (by a Cancer specialist) it was made clear that there are no "cures" for cancer. But when the body identifies the cancer as a foreign invader, remission begins. The immune system obliterates the cancer, usually evidenced by a period of high fever, etc. And later examinations show an absence of all tumors, and no return.
    He also explained that there are antagonistic diseases, such as Tuberculosis. In areas where TB is prevalent, there's little or no lung cancer. And vice versa.

He had been deemed a quack by the AMA and opened up a practice in Mexico. I have since lost track of him. But his main emphasis was on finding ways to "tag" the cancer with something that the host body would immediately recognize and attack it. One of his "odd" treatments was to give cancerous cells from another host. Since they were immediately recognized, the body would attack them, often triggering the immune system to latch on to the "domestic" cancer cells and obliterate them, as well. Didn't always work - and was frowned upon by the Status Quo who believed that radiation and poisoning were more effective.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2