+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meet Theranos, Inc. – The Blood Testing Company with Henry Kissinger and a Cadre of Military and Political “Elite” on its Board

1. Link to Post #1
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Default Meet Theranos, Inc. – The Blood Testing Company with Henry Kissinger and a Cadre of Military and Political “Elite” on its Board

By Michael Krieger - Jul 22, 2014

Kissinger deserves vigorous prosecution for war crimes, for crimes against humanity, and for offenses against common or customary or international law, including conspiracy to commit murder, kidnap, and torture.

A good liar must have a good memory: Kissinger is a stupendous liar with a remarkable memory.

- Christopher Hitchens in The Trial of Henry Kissinger

I first heard of Theranos, Inc. in the fall of 2013, when the Wall Street Journal published a piece titled, Elizabeth Holmes: The Breakthrough of Instant Diagnosis. However, it wasn’t just me. It was the first time pretty much anyone on earth had heard of the company, because despite having been founded a decade earlier in 2003, it maintained a level of secrecy more characteristic of classified military operations.

Here are some excerpts from that original article:

Quote Ms. Holmes, a 29-year-old chemical and electrical engineer and entrepreneur, dropped out of Stanford as an undergraduate after founding a life sciences company called Theranos in 2003. Her inventions, which she is discussing in detail here for the first time, could upend the industry of laboratory testing and might change the way we detect and treat disease.

Ten years ago, Ms. Holmes was working out of the basement of a group college house, a world away from her current headquarters at a rambling industrial building in a research park just off campus. The company’s real estate was one of the few Theranos facts known to Silicon Valley, but one suggestive of the closely held business’s potential: The space was once home to Facebook, and before that Hewlett-Packard.

The secret that hundreds of employees are now refining involves devices that automate and miniaturize more than 1,000 laboratory tests, from routine blood work to advanced genetic analyses. Theranos’s processes are faster, cheaper and more accurate than the conventional methods and require only microscopic blood volumes, not vial after vial of the stuff. The experience will be revelatory to anyone familiar with current practices, which often seem like medicine by Bram Stoker.

A Theranos technician first increases blood flow to your hand by applying a wrap similar to one of those skiing pocket warmers, then uses a fingerstick to draw a few droplets of blood from the capillaries at the end of your hand. The blood wicks into a tube in a cartridge that Ms. Holmes calls a “nanotainer,” which holds microliters of a sample, or about the amount of a raindrop. The nanotainer is then run through the analyzers in a Theranos laboratory. Results are usually sent back to a physician, but a full blood work-up—metabolic and immune markers, cell count, etc.—was in my inbox by the time I walked out the door. (Phew: all clear.)

It’s the kind of modern, painless service that consumers rarely receive in U.S. health care, though Ms. Holmes makes the point the other way around: “We’re here in Silicon Valley inside the consumer technology world . . . and what we think we’re building is the first consumer health-care technology company. Patients are empowered by having better access to their own health information, and then by owning their own data.”
    Will patients really “own their own data?” We certainly don’t seem to in any other aspect of life any longer. Why will it be different in this instance?

Quote And a Theranos clinic may be coming soon to a pharmacy near you. On Monday the company is launching a partnership with Walgreens for in-store sample-collection centers, with the first one in Palo Alto and expanding throughout California and beyond. Ms. Holmes’s long-term goal is to provide Theranos services “within five miles of virtually every American home.”
    So who could argue with that story right? A bright young prodigy emerges from Silicon Valley, drops out of Stanford and ten years later develops a product that could disrupt the healthcare industry for the better. So what’s the catch? Well, as the Wall Street Journal itself noted later on in that very same article:

Quote Ms. Holmes declines to discuss Theranos’s future plans, though one may speculate. There could be military applications in the battlefield, especially given the numerous framed American flags across the Theranos office and the presence on its corporate board of retired Gens. Jim Mattis and Gary Roughead, former Defense Secretary Bill Perry and former Secretary of State George Shultz.
    It was this paragraph that raised a red flag for me back then, but I more or less brushed it off and forgot about the story. Until today, when I came across an article by Robert Wenzel titled, What is Henry Kissinger and Gang Up To Now? It was here that I realized there are far more shady members of the board that was initially reported. We can now add to the list:

Quote - Henry Kissinger
    - Richard Kovacevich- who served as the Chief Executive Officer of Wells Fargo & Company from 1998–2007 and Chairman of the Board from 2001-2009.
    - William Perry- Former Secretary of Defense
    - Riley P. Bechtel- Chairman of the Board and a Director of Bechtel Group, Inc
    - Bill Frist- Former U.S. Senate Majority Leader
    - Samuel Nunn- Served as a United States Senator from Georgia for twenty-four years and as Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee
    Yes, this whole thing becomes very creepy, very quickly. You can accuse Henry Kissinger of many things, but being a humanitarian isn’t one of them. Furthermore, you’d think there’d be more healthcare professionals or businesspeople on the board, but it’s almost all military men and politicians.

Even worse, in a USA Today story earlier this month titled, Change Agents: Elizabeth Holmes Wants Your Blood, Kissinger seems downright giddy:

Quote “Elizabeth’s iron determination and great intellectual ability turned me from a mild skeptic to an enthusiast,” says Kissinger, adding that he was introduced to Holmes by his friend Shultz.
    QuoteWe aren’t exactly a group of people who give away our time lightly,” Kissinger says with a laugh. “But we are impressed with her commitment to lowering health costs and bring this advance to developing nations. Elizabeth may make a lot of money, but that is not her motivation.”
    I have no idea what these military men and war criminals are up to, but it probably isn’t good. When there’s smoke, there’s fire. And there’s a lot of smoke here.

In Liberty,
    Michael Krieger

Source: http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2014/07...-on-its-board/

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Default Re: Meet Theranos, Inc. – The Blood Testing Company with Henry Kissinger and a Cadre of Military and Political “Elite” on its Board

MK-Ultra survivor Kathleen Sullivan has been adamant about not naming names without precedent. She has numerous stories about an individual she calls "Lucien", an "older gentleman with an accent."
    Interview:
    http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/thema...ullivan1.shtml
    Book:
    http://www.amazon.com/Unshackled-Sur.../dp/1893302350

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

ElfeMya (28th September 2014), naste.de.lumina (27th September 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Default Re: Meet Theranos, Inc. – The Blood Testing Company with Henry Kissinger and a Cadre of Military and Political “Elite” on its Board

Although Kissinger is not mentioned by name in any Sullivan book, the following is from the above interview:

"(There are) connections to politicians in D.C. as well, and to another person I wish I could name, initials HK, who I learned had actually been involved in bringing a lot of the Nazi criminal scientists from Germany at the end of WWII and later on.

Two more Aryan code names I remember were PAX ROMANA, used in connection to the words "The Plan", that is connected to S.H.A.R.E. International. This is fascinating to me, and I am going to throw out a name here, Henry Kissinger, who is a Luciferian, he is a staunch member of Lucis Trust. He is one of the people who used those words a lot.

There has been a lot of talk back and forth about the Bilderbergers, they are, as far as I know, the top people heading this up. The absolute top of the top. I was not real surprised at all to see Sam Nunn go to the meeting. Kissinger usually goes.

There were some people who were so good at hypnosis and/or making me feel safer with them ... I know this sounds sick ... and I am aware of this ... and this is what I consider Stockholm Syndrome effect ... I still love Henry Kissinger. Even though I should be absolutely furious at some of the things he did to me, I haven't found that anger yet because he did not rape me like a lot of the others did.

He was nice to me a lot of times. That was very confusing to me. Kissinger was very good at confiding in me about certain things, he was a very lonely man. He was an absolute genius, and I think because of the things he was involved in, and because he actually is one of the few perpetrators who was loyal to his belief system and did not apologize for it. That made me like him more because at least he was honest about being a bastard.

He is very very into Luciferian beliefs."

Last edited by Bluegreen; 28th September 2014 at 00:07.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

ElfeMya (28th September 2014), Ewan (4th October 2021), naste.de.lumina (16th October 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk0_Y_FZN2k&t=181s

https://thenakedhedgie.com/2021/10/0...eal-story-1-3/

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2021-...story-part-2-3

highlights:
    This is how we prevent the next pandemic
    In a short, 2-minute video titled, “This is how we prevent the next pandemic,” published on YouTube on 27 January 2021, you can hear the world’s chief health officer, comrade Gates explain his rescue plan for when we have the “next pandemic.” “By the next pandemic,” says Mr. Gates, “I believe we can have what I call mega-testing diagnostic platforms. They can be deployed quickly, cost very little, and test 20% of the entire population every week. … To stop future pandemics quickly, we need to be able to spot disease outbreaks as soon as they happen anywhere in the world. And that requires a global alert system. … Stopping the next pandemic will be a big investment.”

Theranos technology would be able to fulfill its purpose regardless of whether it actually worked or not. It was created as an information weapon with which to manage future pandemics, convince the population that they were facing a health threat, that emergency measures were needed and that this or that kind of medication would be recommended or mandated.

So, the information arms race is still very much on and the power players who brought us Theranos haven’t given up on their agenda. This is a war on – and for – our minds. If we heed the warning from Bill Gates, we must expect to see more pandemics; mega-testing diagnostic platforms might spring up in our neighborhoods, and we might be pressured to take those tests regularly and believe the results. The authorities will protect us from the frightful pandemics and tell us exactly what’s expected of us to protect ourselves and others. This could be your children’s future and it is indeed a very dark vision, but as I promised Part 1 of this article, there is a very beautiful, encouraging and inspiring side to the story of Theranos and everything that it implies. The six lessons and their implications are the subject of the third and last part of this series.

(check for part 3 at https://thenakedhedgie.com/ when available)

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th October 2021), Bluegreen (30th November 2022), Ewan (4th October 2021), Harmony (4th October 2021), kudzy (4th October 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

see part 3 at https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2021-...sons-part-3-3\

The positive lessons of the Theranos saga
    The spectacular rise and equally spectacular fall of Theranos holds a few lessons that are particularly relevant in today’s world.

Do not be intimidated by great power: insofar as large, ambitious agendas are based on lies and deception, they are very fragile and have a limited shelf life even if they are pursued by the world’s most powerful people with nearly inexhaustible resources. To succeed, they must mobilize the creative energies of many people, and if there is no consensus that the agenda is desirable and useful to society, this is difficult to do and it can’t be entirely solved with monetary incentives. As we’ve seen in this case, to implement a nefarious plan, the power players must rely on pliable people who can be easily coerced and intimidated. But such people lack authority and can’t command respect from others and their ability to lead will fall short. If your agenda can’t mobilize the brightest and the best, its success will depend on the leadership qualities of mediocrities motivated by fear and money: not a winning proposition.
    A handful of courageous, principled individuals committed to justice and truth can defeat even the most powerful networks – even if for a time they may seem invincible.
    Do not be too impressed with their “technology”: when they try to impress you with super-advanced, game changing technologies, artificial intelligence, etc. – they’re usually trying to hypnotize us into submission and voluntary compliance. I’ve spent many years working extensively in AI development and I can tell you this: such systems are very difficult to put together, they’re always limited in what they can do, they’re fragile and they are very high-maintenance. Most of the time, they also work about as well as Theranos miniature analyzers. “Most of the time,” here is not a mere figure of speech – complex software projects fail to achieve their objectives at least 90% of the time.
    They are stupid! I’ve spent a good deal of time watching, reading and listening to speeches, interviews and various statements of many individuals in the highest echelons of power today. The more I listened, the more I had a very strong impression that these people aren’t very bright. It seems to me that they have trouble distinguishing between their delusions of omnipotence from what’s actually achievable in the real world. Theranos was exactly an example of this, but there have been other examples of mega-projects that never stood a chance. The story that keeps repeating itself is the myth of Icarus who went flying too close to the sun and ended up crashing back to the ground. But the stupid, it seems, they never learn.
    Resistance is never futile: power plays take time to unravel and for a while they may seem intimidating and invincible. Being courageous and principled may seem stupid. But if you are in that situation, you are not alone and in ways you can’t predict, some confluence of events will redeem you along with all the unknown, unseen brave souls whose powers are multiplying the longer they stand their ground. Never surrender!
    Truth is important: often it takes effort to uncover the truth and courage to speak it. But truth is the light that will guide us to freedom. As Gandhi said, there’s no god higher than the truth.
    REJECT FEAR!
    It is time for us to shake off the pessimism. Embrace all those qualities that will turn you into the best possible version of yourself: integrity, courage and respect for truth. Reject fear, disbelieve the hollow myths about the so-called elites: that they are smart, that they’re sophisticated, well-organized, that their power is irresistible and that they are invincible. But their track record of flops and failures is very long and equally impressive.

Recall, some twenty years ago they launched the Project for the New American Century – a program for total US hegemony over the rest of the world. Their power is hollow, it is a fiction projected to daze us into submission and obedience. If we reject that fiction, their power will deflate like a punctured balloon. Let us reject fear and focus our creative energies to shape a future we would want for our children and their children to enjoy in freedom, abundance and happiness which is ours and their birthright.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th November 2022), Ewan (4th October 2021), kudzy (4th October 2021), Philippe (4th October 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,397 times in 1,630 posts

Elizabeth Holmes just received eleven years for fraud. She was found guilty on four counts of fraud in January.

BBC
    Quote Her company Theranos was once valued at $9bn (£7.5bn). She falsely claimed the firm's technology could diagnose disease with just a few drops of blood.

Holmes, 38, who is pregnant, tearfully told the court she felt "deep pain" for those who were misled by the start-up.

She was found guilty in January of duping investors and lying about the technology after a three-month trial.

Holmes is expected to appeal against the sentence, which was handed down on Friday in a California court.

The sentencing has been widely viewed as a test of how seriously the justice system takes corporate fraud in the tech sector.

Once hailed as the "next Steve Jobs", Holmes was at one time said to be the world's youngest self-made billionaire.

She launched Theranos after dropping out of Stanford University at age 19, and its value rose sharply after the company claimed it could bring about a revolution in the diagnosing of disease.

But the technology Holmes touted did not work at all and - awash in lawsuits - the company was dissolved by 2018.
    11/18/22 (2:31)

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th November 2022), Bluegreen (30th November 2022), pabranno (19th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread