+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive Download In Progress

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Default 9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive Download In Progress

Russia Disseminates, Snowden Validates, NSA Evidence Corroborates New 9/11 Data Dump

“This 9/11 data dump is so radioactive the US Government will likely collapse. The world will never be the same when nations everywhere see this report!” – Veteran 9/11 Investigator

there is a time line posted in this link so while the video is long you can skip to the meat of the interview to save some time . It is another riveting revelation on 911
    http://sgtreport.com/2014/09/911-tru...s/#more-328338
    Last edited by jerry; 30th September 2014 at 01:37.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

161803398 (5th October 2014), A Voice from the Mountains (30th September 2014), Alan (1st October 2014), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2014), ceetee9 (30th September 2014), Curious77 (6th October 2014), Daphne (30th September 2014), Frank V (30th September 2014), ghostrider (30th September 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), Johnnycomelately (16th October 2022), Kano (30th September 2014), KiwiElf (2nd October 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (30th September 2014), linksplatinum (30th September 2014), mab777 (1st October 2014), naste.de.lumina (30th September 2014), RatRodRob...RRR (23rd March 2023), tnkayaker (2nd October 2014), wnlight (30th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: 9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive Download In Progress

I've always hoped this would happen (with Snowden, 9/11 and Russia), so I'll keep my eyes on this.

When I first got into Avalon-like interests, it was two separate things that later integrated: 1) astral projection and lucid dreaming (representing spirituality to me) and 2) 9/11 being an inside job (representing everything conspiratorial to me).

I spent several years researching 9/11, helped administer the website "www.studyof911.com" (which we were not able to continue funding) which had the largest image library of 9/11 images on the Internet, with searchable tags and all kinds of nice features. I was particularly fascinated with the Twin Towers. I knew NIST was wrong (their own report shows it, when they "calibrated" for their computer simulations -- in reality a physical test which blatantly disproved their hypothesis). I knew it wasn't just planes and fires. But I also knew it wasn't conventional explosives. And I knew it wasn't just thermite. And I had a growing suspicion that even conventional explosives or even military bombs in conjunction with thermite couldn't explain all the evidence.

So I was eventually led to conclude that some kind of molecular/atomic attack was made directly onto the structure, at least in the basements and possibly focused upwards from there. Thermite may have also been used, as well as the occasional conventional explosive just to throw someone off, I wouldn't know. But a significant portion of the steel (as well as concrete and other materials) was reduced to nano-sized particles, so much that it couldn't be explained by mechanical pulverization under any realistic amount of weight and dynamic force. Steel was melted and remained molten or glowing red hot for months, burning in the rubble pile where firefighter testimony indicated that opening extremely hot pockets of metal to air caused flames to burst forth immediately, suggesting that there wasn't much oxygen available beforehand, and certainly not enough to create a kind of smelting forge.

This stuff sounds crazy even to many 9/11 conspiracy theorists, but in the end it really makes no difference how the buildings were destroyed I think. The main point is that when a catastrophe occurs like this, the WRONG thing to do is blame someone within 24 hours and be at war within a week or so.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 30th September 2014 at 04:24.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Anyone new to learning about www.veteranstoday.com which is US Intelligence backed up by our military. They have published MUCH proof of what they say on their website including TONS of classified documents that prove 9/11 was a nuclear event. They just posted the audio file where Senator Songstad and Governor Sundquist were caught on tape plotting murder! Please share with others . You need to support our patriots that have put out so much classified information that it makes Snowden's leaks look like a joke! It's all on VeteransToday (VT) but you got to go read!

Grand Jury testimony is not available to the public. You are free to request this through FOIA and I believe doing so is the obligation of any American.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th September 2014), avid (30th September 2014), Curious77 (6th October 2014), Daphne (30th September 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), JRS (30th September 2014), Kimberley (1st October 2014), KiwiElf (30th September 2014), Matt P (30th September 2014), Nasu (30th September 2014), RatRodRob...RRR (23rd March 2023), Selene (30th September 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

I read VT a lot Jerry. There stuff rings truer than most sites IMO.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Daphne (30th September 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), KiwiElf (30th September 2014), Nasu (30th September 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

There is one statement in this article that I do not believe. “This 9/11 data dump is so radioactive the US Government will likely collapse." This will not happen because most Americans will not see this. Of those who do see it, most will not read it. Of those who read this, most will do nothing about it. Of those that do something about it, many will be jailed or killed.

Thanks, jerry, for sending us the details.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Chilliburger (2nd October 2014), Frank V (30th September 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), Hazel (30th September 2014), Jean-Luc (30th September 2014), KiwiElf (30th September 2014), Limor Wolf (30th September 2014), RatRodRob...RRR (23rd March 2023), Wind (30th September 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

It seems that we are approaching times where the current controllers would atually prefer revalations such as the 9/11 to come out. This may certainly serve their interest. Intimidation factor has a considerable psychological impact when the average citizen's inner world and faith falls apart and simultaneously the world outside also collapses, then all the person wants to do is to put their head between their legs and pray

In the PTB book timing has value and it seems as if they are controlling quite a lot of the 'whistelblowing' done in these areas.

In the years to come the revalations of their machinations will even be encouraged to some degree, as they figure that by now they closed all the gates.

Hoever, when the human spark is underestimated, assumptions such as this falls into the pit of vanity

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

ceetee9 (30th September 2014), Christine (2nd October 2014), cursichella1 (30th September 2014), Gardener (30th September 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), Hazel (30th September 2014), Hervé (30th September 2014), Jean-Luc (30th September 2014), Kindling (1st October 2014), Nasu (30th September 2014), Operator (30th September 2014), seko (1st October 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    ----
    Please, after 13 years can you please look at all the facts?
    I agree with you but also read my post #9 (again).
    If we fail to understand this we can push all we want but are then just wasting energy.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

gnostic9 (30th September 2014), Hervé (30th September 2014), Matt P (30th September 2014), Nasu (30th September 2014), seko (1st October 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    I agree with you but also read my post #9 (again). If we fail to understand this we can push all we want but are then just wasting energy.
    Yes, I understand. I grew up loving my country because I was taught that it was the land of the free and the home of the brave. We stood with our hand over our heart each morning at school and recited the pledge of allegiance to the flag, because we were told America was a Republic and had a representative government by the people, of the people, and for the people. Yes, I believed all of these things till I learned otherwise.

I was angry and I was sad when i realized we have been lied to, that our Republic was sold out, bankrupted, and pledged as collateral to the global banksters, turned from the original organic constitution into a corporatocracy run by lawyers, when the 13th amendment disallowed titles of nobility. Hundreds of thousands of my friends and family, my fellow Americans gave their lives for freedom and liberty and justice, all good honest hard working loving souls.

It's not an easy truth to grasp, not any easier than the truth of 9-11, especially for those who have vested their lives in such beliefs. But, even though the truth hurts, it will set you free.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 30th September 2014 at 15:55.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Atlas (30th September 2014), Bassplayer1 (30th September 2014), ceetee9 (30th September 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), Hazel (30th September 2014), Hervé (30th September 2014), Kimberley (1st October 2014), Matt P (30th September 2014), Nasu (30th September 2014), Operator (30th September 2014), RatRodRob...RRR (23rd March 2023), seko (1st October 2014), SKIBADABOMSKI (1st October 2014), Wind (30th September 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

I suspect Israel was involved along with the CIA in the WTC destruction ... who benefits most of all if most Arab countries are entangled and degraded by war with the U.S. ??? They can't focus on Israel it they are busy fighting America ...White vans were seen in the Area the day before 911, some Israelis were detained and released ... there is so much more to 911 than we can imagine ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

cursichella1 (19th November 2014), Gardener (30th September 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), RatRodRob...RRR (23rd March 2023)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    It seems that we are approaching times where the current controllers would atually prefer revalations such as the 9/11 to come out. This may certainly serve their interest. Intimidation factor has a considerable psychological impact when the average citizen's inner world and faith falls apart and simultaneously the world outside also collapses, then all the person wants to do is to put their head between their legs and pray

In the PTB book timing has value and it seems as if they are controlling quite a lot of the 'whistelblowing' done in these areas.

In the years to come the revalations of their machinations will even be encouraged to some degree, as they figure that by now they closed all the gates.

Hoever, when the human spark is underestimated, assumptions such as this falls into the pit of vanity
    That's quite a provocative viewpoint which may in the long term have some validity.

However with the latest Cameron's UN speech claiming that anyone who question the governments' narrative about 7/7 or 9/11 is basically as dangerous as an ISIS terrorist, we seem to be very far from that. To me it tends to show some kind of despair from these chaps/puppets.

http://youtu.be/L-TQDt8T2B8?t=3m
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 30th September 2014 at 18:25.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Atlas (30th September 2014), Chilliburger (2nd October 2014), cursichella1 (19th November 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), Hervé (30th September 2014), Kimberley (1st October 2014), Kindling (1st October 2014), Operator (30th September 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    [...]

... one of the mysteries of our reality is when a great amount of evidence and proof is being well presented and still, denial or excessive caution is taking place, and here it is possible that there are some other psychological or otherwise reasons. But this is a real phenomenon that seems to be wide and spread - it may be some kind of 'skepticism as a profession' on any one subject, in the condition that one claims to examine the facts on an adequate level and from all angles. Saying that, each of us may fall into this in any one field or area of research, this happens when our internal programming has the upper hand on the actual evidence presented before us.

What's certain is that school days kool-aid tasted better than today

I keep posting this video in support of such observations, knowing well that it can only reach the choir since the others will remain under the spell:

Full interview:

Basically, 9-11 was a planet-wide mass hypnosis event (thanks to TV) which addressed people's unconscious rather than the "thinking" individual, you know, like the thing that spreads "mass hysteria" in a crowd... an emotional wave propagating panic all around and which people react viscerally to... no thinking ever involved!

All that's needed is an emotional shock that reaches that unconscious level in which people instantly become suggestible... the reason why the narrative, the culprit and the call for war had to be "suggested" within 24 hours... that is, before the emotional state of the planet gets a chance to subside and come back to "normal" (think of a narrow bell-shape curve).

Accordingly, anyone still "thinking" there was something fishy right off the bat -- or afterwards -- needs to be locked up in a psychiatric ward to find out why the hell they escaped the hypnotic spell (because, indeed, they are "out of their mind," i.e. not control by it)?

An interesting book on the subject: "Open to Suggestion" by Robert Temple.

As for ferreting one's own "programs" out from unconscious realms and into the open: "Thinking, Fast and Slow" by Daniel Kahneman...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

21. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Anchor (14th November 2014), avid (30th September 2014), ceetee9 (30th September 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), Jean-Luc (30th September 2014), jerry (16th October 2014), Kimberley (1st October 2014), KiwiElf (30th September 2014), Matt P (30th September 2014), Nasu (30th September 2014), outerheaven (1st October 2014), Realeyes (30th September 2014), seko (1st October 2014), selinam (30th September 2014), SKIBADABOMSKI (1st October 2014), Wind (30th September 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

I feel that some of our brainwashing about 9/11 may be due in part to economic circumstances. We had three basic classes of people in the U.S. The lower class who just struggle with daily existence and really don't have time or care to think about anything else. The middle class who have been steadily hit with economic insecurity to the point that many of them are in the same mindset as the lower class. The upper class who just want to hold onto their money. Any of these classes of individuals will turn a blind eye to the truth out of fear of losing anything. Fear keeps the brainwashing in place.

Another factor in our continuing brainwashing is the fact that most of us have been taught to be patriotic to a fault. Our leaders would never do anything against their own people, would they? It hurts to wake up and realize that our leaders are really that self-serving and traitorous. It goes against our initial patriotic brainwashing.

And, our media has been a factor for sure. I'm not talking about just the news media. I'm talking about Hollywood as well. Think about all of the violent movies that were produced in the 1980's and 1990's. They served to numb people to violence.

I knew that 9/11 was an inside job the day it happened. Something inside myself just told me it was; intuition. As I watched the demons unleashed in the smoke, I instinctively knew an evil force was at work and that it was more than just a few Middle Eastern terrorists with box cutters.

When I watched the news reports of 9/11 on 9/11, I felt like I was watching a disaster movie play out. It reminded me most of the movie Die Hard where the terrorists were really thieves. My intuition told me and still tells me that 9/11 was in part a heist for gold and insurance money. Done for the money and in order to cow a nation.

I haven't watched any of the videos posted in this thread, these are just my thoughts. From reading the other comments, I'm left wondering why some of us never believed the official story even though we are living with the same struggles, with the same basic education and with the same media exposure as every one else.

Is there just something in the souls of some of us that knows that our whole reality is a false construct? Can some of us not be brainwashed? Interesting subject to ponder....

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

ceetee9 (30th September 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), Hervé (30th September 2014), Kindling (1st October 2014), KiwiElf (30th September 2014), Matt P (30th September 2014), Nasu (30th September 2014), seko (1st October 2014), vmk22 (30th September 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

The numerology/symboloism of 9/11, shown below by Mark Passio, defiantly fits the M.O. of TPTB. His presentation really caught my attention the first time I saw it.

Mark Passio on the Chaos Sorcery of 9/11 - Kabbalah, Tarot & Freemasonry - Symbolism and Numerology

Last edited by seeker/reader; 30th September 2014 at 13:28.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

gnostic9 (30th September 2014), selinam (30th September 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    There is one statement in this article that I do not believe. “This 9/11 data dump is so radioactive the US Government will likely collapse." This will not happen because most Americans will not see this. Of those who do see it, most will not read it. Of those who read this, most will do nothing about it. Of those that do something about it, many will be jailed or killed.

Thanks, jerry, for sending us the details.
    I agree , it was a quote from The VT investigator and not my opinion. I do want to add that many things are in the works on many fronts and we just need to reach that critical mass and its over for those who control us all. There are the 28 pages to be revealed and if that gets to MSM I think we will reach that critical point in awakening everyone to the corruption rotting the world to the core.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to jerry For This Post:

gnostic9 (30th September 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    I agree with you but also read my post #9 (again). If we fail to understand this we can push all we want but are then just wasting energy.
    Yes, I understand. I grew up loving my country because I was taught that it was the land of the free and the home of the brave. We stood with our hand over our heart each morning at school and recited the pledge of allegiance to the flag, because we were told America was a Republic and had a representative government by the people, of the people, and for the people. Yes, I believed all of these things till I learned otherwise.

I was angry and I was sad when i realized we have been lied to, that our Republic was sold out, bankrupted, and pledged as collateral to the global banksters, turned from the original organic constitution into a corporatocracy run by lawyers, when the 13th amendment disallowed titles of nobility. Hundreds of thousands of my friends and family, my fellow Americans gave their lives for freedom and liberty and justice, all good honest hard working loving souls.

It's not an easy truth to grasp, not any easier than the truth of 9-11, especially for those who have vested their lives in such beliefs. But, even though the truth hurts, it will set you free.
    Bravo gripreaper! Well said. I'm sure there are many Avalonians and Americans, like you and I, who felt the same way and have had to come to grips (no pun intended) with the fact that it was all a lie.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

gripreaper (30th September 2014), jerry (30th September 2014), seko (1st October 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

I NEVER use absolutes.
    Oopsie, that's an absolute.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

gripreaper (30th September 2014), Omni (2nd October 2014)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,632 times in 2,653 posts

I was resolute in explaining the why's and wherefore's of war, and the economics of such, to my Dad when he was aware of reality at 94 years old. I told him we were puppets in the grand scheme of things, and that lives had been sacrificed unnecessarily for greed and profit. When I said he would find out the truth when he was gone, he acknowledged there were many indiscrepancies in the 'truth' that they were told. He now has the truth, thank goodness, and he now knows I'm not a 'conspiracy nut' at last!!! He and my Mum are now together in another dimension - of which there are many. Too many lives gone for greed and profit via false flags and therefore major wars. We are awake now - let's stop this nonsense!!! Look at Syria now - it's a war for greed and resources!!! Surely enough is enough for these vile Satanic folk!!! However -as time and the internet evolves, they will be outed and disposed of.......
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

ceetee9 (30th September 2014), Hervé (1st October 2014), Operator (30th September 2014), RatRodRob...RRR (23rd March 2023), seko (1st October 2014)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    I NEVER use absolutes.
    Oopsie, that's an absolute.
    Ah, busted! That's why I love this place, can't get away with anything!
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

ceetee9 (30th September 2014), Operator (30th September 2014), seko (1st October 2014)

36. Link to Post #19
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

9/11 is an extremely emotive subject, its nigh impossible to point out the glaring inconsistencies to those that for whatever reason wish to swallow the official story to the letter. It can get very heated, even pointing out facts from actual professionals, these 'blinkered ones' shake heads and continue on their way.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

ceetee9 (30th September 2014), Omni (2nd October 2014), Operator (30th September 2014), RatRodRob...RRR (23rd March 2023)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

The following video is one of the best I have been able to find on 911 when considering time and facts covered. James Corbett tactfully covers the convincing talking points in a short 4 minute + video that will give any deniers still out there the most serious questions to ponder. Give them pause to reflect on the evidence presented by our leaders through the unquestioning MSM.
    Last edited by jerry; 1st October 2014 at 01:58.

39. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (1st October 2014), Atlas (1st October 2014), ceetee9 (1st October 2014), conk (1st October 2014), Ewan (11th July 2015), gripreaper (1st October 2014), Hervé (1st October 2014), heyokah (1st October 2014), marique3652 (3rd October 2014), Mike Gorman (3rd October 2014), Operator (1st October 2014), Wind (1st October 2014), Zionbrion (1st October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast