Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive Download In Progress

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Default Re: 9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive Download In Progress

Quote Posted by jerry (here)
    The following video is one of the best I have been able to find on 911 when considering time and facts covered. James Corbett tactfully covers the convincing talking points in a short 4 minute + video that will give any deniers still out there the most serious questions to ponder. Give them pause to reflect on the evidence presented by our leaders through the unquestioning MSM.
    Even though I've seen this video before, I forgot how good it was. James Corbett is brilliant.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

mountain_jim (2nd October 2014), Operator (1st October 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

If you believe in (the accuracy of) remote viewing (I do)...

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

avid (1st October 2014), ceetee9 (1st October 2014), Ewan (11th July 2015), Hervé (1st October 2014), Jean-Luc (1st October 2014), jerry (1st October 2014), marique3652 (3rd October 2014), Operator (1st October 2014), syrwong (3rd October 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIoX...ature=youtu.be

David Cameron Says People Who Question 9/11 & 7/7 Are The Same As Violent Extremists

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wyrmspleen For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (1st October 2014), avid (1st October 2014), ceetee9 (1st October 2014), Hervé (1st October 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd October 2014), marique3652 (3rd October 2014), Operator (1st October 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    If you believe in (the accuracy of) remote viewing (I do)...

[...]
    Something must have happened at the top levels (from the Grey Dude's bosses) for the Farsight institute to DARE release something even slightly contradictory to the official story:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    [...]

Quote Lots of people are asking about using remote viewing to find the missing plane that is in the news these days. It is a good example to use to say that our projects often take a year to complete. There is an extensive time to set up the targets and design the experiment. Then there is the viewing time. Then there is the analysis. This why we only do scientific projects. We never do things that are current news stories. Finding the missing plane is important, but I suspect that all of the mystery of that story will resolve by itself in the near future. Let's hope so.
    That's a prime example of the obfuscation perpetrated by PTB and their minions (see this post <---):

"It takes time and it's very complicated..." it all has to be controlled in order to be "scientifically" acceptable by "authorities."

Besides, Courtney did mention in one of his interviews that it's a firm policy of his to not step on any government toes and that plane isn't going to lead anywhere else than to some government toes....
    ... or else they are trying to recover from the "Announcement" fiasco!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (1st October 2014), Operator (1st October 2014), outerheaven (1st October 2014), Sebastion (3rd October 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Sorry Dennis but the gamic is too strong

Now, to reiterate what I already posted somewhere, this:

... ain't no vitrified bathub!
    Last edited by Hervé; 1st October 2014 at 20:01.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd October 2014), Atlas (2nd October 2014), Sebastion (3rd October 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Sorry Dennis but the gamic is too strong

Now, to reiterate what I already posted somewhere, this:

... ain't no vitrified bathub!
    Wow, that took a lot of heat and pressure to create that puddle, interesting layering.

12. Link to Post #27
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    [...]

Wow, that took a lot of heat and pressure to create that puddle, interesting layering.
    That's called a "gneiss" the "puddle" basin is a result of erosion of the bedrock (gneiss) by either water or ice, or both.

Banded gneiss with a dike of granite orthogneiss
    Last edited by Hervé; 1st October 2014 at 20:38.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Jean-Luc (2nd October 2014)

14. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    [...]

That's called a "gneiss" the "puddle" basin is a result of erosion of the bedrock (gneiss) by either water or ice, or both.

Banded gneiss with a dike of granite orthogneiss
    Ah, strange gneiss stuffs man, it really resembles a puddle of molten rock, didn't know water and ice erosion could create something like that, and its situated in the bedrock where the foundations of the WTC rested on right, I hope that's just a natural anomaly, cuz if its not..........wtf!!

15. Link to Post #29
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Carve/grind/erode a piece of finely layered material perpendicularly to the layering into a bowl or saucer shape and have a look at what you get as a pattern inside that bowl...

Last edited by Hervé; 1st October 2014 at 21:35.

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I remember sitting at home watching the news as the planes hit and felt this awful overwhelming deep emotion impact that petrified me as I was a mum of two tiny children.......I was scared and angry which is the exact impact they wanted. I've seen numerous 911 footage and documentaries with structural engineers they looked at the foundations of building 7 at the base of the support structures molten steel was evident and this can only happen after explosives have been used to that debunked the official public report that it collapsed in sympathy with the towers...the engineers wanted to look at the towers evidence which had disapeared....covered up and out of sight......the Pentagons evidence same again conflicting evidence with the official report.....what will it take to wake people up!
    Last edited by budicca; 2nd October 2014 at 07:04.
    A human being is a part of a whole, called by us universe a part limited in time and space. their experiences thoughts/feelings as something separated from the rest a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires & to affection for a few persons nearest to us. the task is free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to budicca For This Post:

Atlas (2nd October 2014), avid (2nd October 2014), Chilliburger (2nd October 2014), Hervé (2nd October 2014), KiwiElf (2nd October 2014), marique3652 (3rd October 2014), Oouthere (2nd October 2014), seko (3rd October 2014)

18. Link to Post #31
    Spain Avalon Member Chilliburger's Avatar
    Thanks

So, if a nuke really did collapsed the x3 building then surely evidence of radioactivity would exist.. ??

19. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

just answer me one question, where did all the ther - mite come from ? its pickled the ground dirt/rubble and there is only 2 contries that can legally handle ther - mite, this is the main component of newer explosives i have read, anyway it doesnt naturally occur in concrete or ground dirt/sand, so where did it come from? its not a by product of plane fuel, so answer that or try and dismiss that away and ill listen to the old story again.

20. Link to Post #33
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

(1) The BTS data base shows that Flights 11 and 77 were not even scheduled to fly that day.
    (2) FAA records show the planes corresponding to Flights 93 and 175 were not de-registered until 28 September 2005.
    (3) Pilots has shown that Flight 93 was in the air but over Urbana, IL, at the time of its alleged “crash” in Shanksville, PA.
    (4) Pilots has also shown that Flight 175 was in the air but over Pittsburgh, PA, at the time of its alleged “entry” into the South Tower.
    (5) David Ray Griffin and A.K. Dewdney have shown that all of the alleged “phone calls” from the planes were faked.
    (6) Elias Davidsson has shown that the government has never proven any hijackers were aboard the planes.
    (7) The videos in New York show the use of what appear to have been simulated airplanes.
    So how can planes that were not in the air have crashed?
    And how can planes that crashed have still been in the air four years later?
    And how can the same planes–Flights 93 and Flight 175–have been in two places at the same time?

Anyway... Let’s keep this simple. 911 was a scripted, produced, and aired media show.
    Every purported victim, including every plane passengers is a made-up or simulated victim. Planes, passengers, crashes, and related narratives are part of the big media show of that day.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

avid (2nd October 2014), Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2014), Firinn (2nd October 2014), lucidity (2nd October 2014), marique3652 (3rd October 2014), naochan (5th October 2014), tnkayaker (3rd October 2014)

22. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,522 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)

My theory [about a plane having hit the Pentagon] works pretty good, yours is so full of holes it is laughable.
    This is off-topic on this thread, the subject of which is the huge mass of NEW information given to Gordon Duff by Russian sources.

Quibbling about what hit the Pentagon (certainly not any plane, in my very strong opinion) is NOT all that important, and just sets the discussion back some 13 years.

Paul (see below) has moved posts on that topic to an existing thread.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd October 2014 at 20:44.

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (3rd October 2014), avid (2nd October 2014), Billy (2nd October 2014), budicca (2nd October 2014), Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2014), Jean-Luc (3rd October 2014), jerry (6th October 2014), mountain_jim (3rd October 2014), Operator (2nd October 2014), outerheaven (2nd October 2014), Sophocles (2nd October 2014), TargeT (2nd October 2014), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2014)

24. Link to Post #35
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

I just split this thread, moving many posts to an existing thread discussing 9/11 and the Pentagon: Evidence That A Boeing 757 Really Did Impact the Pentagon on 9/11
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd October 2014 at 19:39.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (3rd October 2014), avid (2nd October 2014), Billy (2nd October 2014), Dennis Leahy (3rd October 2014), Jean-Luc (3rd October 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd October 2014), Operator (2nd October 2014), outerheaven (2nd October 2014), seko (3rd October 2014), Sophocles (2nd October 2014)

26. Link to Post #36
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Chilliburger (here)
    So, if a nuke really did collapsed the x3 building then surely evidence of radioactivity would exist.. ??
    supposedly that's why no one was allowed near the site for 3-4 days... the half life of a sophisticated nuke is very short (due to the highly refined plutonium warheads, the more energetic the material, the shorter the half life) I believe there are a few (2,500?) first responders with cancer now

Quote Posted by tnkayaker (here)
    just answer me one question, where did all the ther - mite come from ? its pickled the ground dirt/rubble and there is only 2 contries that can legally handle ther - mite, this is the main component of newer explosives i have read, anyway it doesnt naturally occur in concrete or ground dirt/sand, so where did it come from? its not a by product of plane fuel, so answer that or try and dismiss that away and ill listen to the old story again.
    Thermite is very easy to make. the "nano thermite" is not so easy to make... it's not so much that thermite was everywhere, but more traces of thermite's use; if one wanted to, one could go make thermite in their back yard.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (2nd October 2014), Chilliburger (7th October 2014), jerry (2nd October 2014), Operator (2nd October 2014), seko (3rd October 2014), Wind (3rd October 2014)

28. Link to Post #37
    Malta Avalon Member
    Thanks

9/11 had been a long time coming.... Kubrick's Space Odyssey 2001 indicates part of the predictive programming at work intended to take us onto a certain time line....It's a pity that Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy were not able to interview Arthur C. Clarke immediately before his death... The illuminati were holding pedophilia allegations over him [Arthur] like a sword of Damocles almost to the very end.....Had they managed to get to him a death bed confession/revelations would have ensued.... I believe that at least at the very end Arthur was batting on the side of humanity.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MalteseKnight For This Post:

Atlas (3rd October 2014), avid (2nd October 2014), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd October 2014), marique3652 (3rd October 2014), seko (3rd October 2014)

30. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,522 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by MalteseKnight (here)

It's a pity that Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy were not able to interview Arthur C. Clarke immediately before his death... The illuminati were holding pedophilia allegations over him [Arthur] like a sword of Damocles almost to the very end.....Had they managed to get to him a death bed confession/revelations would have ensued.... I believe that at least at the very end Arthur was batting on the side of humanity.
    Yes. We were in touch with his personal assistant, negotiating an on-record video interview, and would have flown straight to Sri Lanka where he lived. He died before we could get there. We just missed him.

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (3rd October 2014), avid (2nd October 2014), ceetee9 (3rd October 2014), Dennis Leahy (3rd October 2014), kanishk (3rd October 2014), Krist (3rd October 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd October 2014), MalteseKnight (3rd October 2014), mountain_jim (3rd October 2014), Omni (2nd October 2014), seko (3rd October 2014), Sophocles (3rd October 2014)

32. Link to Post #39
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Chilliburger (here)
    Indira Singh was a first responder and testified that many of the people she worked with that day started to lose their hair, and later came down with many rare and unusual varieties of cancer and lung problems.

Quote At one point, I noticed that you testified as to your physical symptoms and how this had affected your health. What did happen to you, just on a physical level?

It’s an interesting question because I was in excellent physical condition for my age and gender and I was training for an 8,000m mountain climb, so aerobically I knew I could be up at 19 – 20,000 feet, no oxygen, doing a fair amount of aerobic activity… what happened to me is—what happened to all of us basically, and it doesn’t sound very nice, but this is what happened—we had sores—some Firefighters I know still have these horrific sores all over their body, our hair fell out, eye infections, shortness of breath, Adult-onset Asthma, chronic coughs, tiredness, extreme fatigue, cardiac symptoms, heart palpitations where you never had any before, irritability, a lot of symptoms that were consistent with neurotoxic poisoning, those were just the physical symptoms, and in some cases people reported that their hair fell out and even their dental work fell out. And to me they were consistent with signs of radiation poisoning. However, the toxic cocktail that had been burning there… I think a California group went in and analyzed and pretty much came up with the determination that there were about 900 contaminants, 200 different kinds of dioxins, we had the particulate matter the asbestos, the concrete, they had said that particles were ground so fine that they were the smallest particles ever produced in history.
    http://ourworldinbalance.blogspot.co...ira-singh.html

There was also some astronomical amount of water dumped onto the site immediately after the towers fell, which made it into the millions or maybe even billions of gallons, I can't remember the exact number.

Later, even after all this water dumped on the pile, some water was tested there and came back with elevated levels of tritium.

Having said that, if nuclear devices were used, I don't think anyone would argue that they would be similar in design to the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. What we must understand about those bombs is how incredibly inefficient they were. About 1% or less of their radioactive materials actually went critical. The rest (uranium and plutonium) was scattered all over the landscape, which contributed to lingering residual radiation. The radioactive material that was converted to energy does not leave radioactive byproducts behind; it simply converts into pure energy.

If modern devices can do 2 things, then they would be nearly impossible to detect. Those 2 things are: 1) accomplish much more efficient reactions, closer to 100% conversion of radioactive material to energy (even 95% would leave little radiation while achieving a much larger blast per the same amount of material), and 2) maximize the amount of alpha and beta radiation while minimizing gamma radiation, and maybe even finding ways to control or direct neutron release (though the appearance of steel sublimating in air suggests neutrons were striking the steel and turning it from a solid straight into a "gas" of fine particles).

Look at the steel falling in the bottom right-hand corner of the photo and you'll see a large amount of "dust" coming off of it. This isn't the best photo to illustrate this, but in some photos you can see more clearly that this is not simply dust that was on the columns and is being blown off by the air as the steel falls. Instead, this "dust" seems to be spewing directly from the steel itself and then rapidly expanding in a cloud behind it as if it is extremely hot and is expanding in the cooler atmospheric air. If this is the case, as it really appears to be (at least this is NOT simply loose dust coming off), then the steel is probably sublimating from some form of radiation such as neutron radiation striking it.

33. Link to Post #40
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Once this can be replicated consistently, then we'll get a clue as to what did it:

What's definitely certain, for sure, is that that kind of things DID happen!

Edit: See this post (<---)
    Last edited by Hervé; 3rd October 2014 at 13:41.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (3rd October 2014), Krist (3rd October 2014), MalteseKnight (8th October 2014), naste.de.lumina (3rd October 2014), Operator (6th October 2014), Sebastion (3rd October 2014), TargeT (3rd October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast