+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Covert Transhumanism

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,361 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Covert Transhumanism

RE Corey saying be careful with ET AI(or in other words saying its always bad). I'd think being careful is good for any telepathic contact. However if something is identifying as ET AI, it has likely already told you one truth. A legitimate ET grade AI can come up with AI telepathic identities, like Archangels, God/Allah, any ET race, any old relative, every single being or energy can be impersonated telepathically by these AIs via electromagnetics and microwaves. So basically it has the option of presenting itself as anything. I doubt many deceptive based AIs would like people to know it is an AI. They tend to not let people get close to that truth when influencing people... Quite common for it to hide behind and interdimensional being facade from what I've seen.

However saying all ET AI is bad, just isn't right... Also, USA spaceships battling dracos, as Corey says, isn't credible to me. A draco would take it very seriously dying in our solar system, since they would be bound to incarnate on earth then. Also dracos are complicit with the US by my experiences... Just isn't up to snuff for the BS detector...
    Last edited by Omni; 12th October 2014 at 09:03.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (12th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    RE Corey saying be careful with ET AI(or in other words saying its always bad). I'd think being careful is good for any telepathic contact. However if something is identifying as ET AI, it has likely already told you one truth. A legitimate ET grade AI can come up with AI telepathic identities, like Archangels, God/Allah, any ET race, any old relative, every single being or energy can be impersonated telepathically by these AIs via electromagnetics and microwaves. So basically it has the option of presenting itself as anything. I doubt many deceptive based AIs would like people to know it is an AI. They tend to not let people get close to that truth when influencing people... Quite common for it to hide behind and interdimensional being facade from what I've seen.

However saying all ET AI is bad, just isn't right... Also, USA spaceships battling dracos, as Corey says, isn't credible to me. A draco would take it very seriously dying in our solar system, since they would be bound to incarnate on earth then. Also dracos are complicit with the US by my experiences... Just isn't up to snuff for the BS detector...
    This line of reasoning and circular debating is exactly why I will not answer your questions or respond to your "Reasonable Sounding" baited questions in the future. Your frustrations takes hold and you have to always get personal and lash out at any ideology that does not match your own. I do understand that ET AI's are a soft point for you to discuss from reading your prior threads and posts on the subject. Besides I wouldn't want to set off your "BS Metor" again.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 18th October 2014 at 15:33.

4. Link to Post #43
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,459 times in 842 posts

guys,
    if this place is a virtual reality like Tom Campbell says.. (and I think thats the best idea so far as to whats going on here...)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...y-Tom-Campbell

wouldnt AI be the original conciousness ?
    are we maybe AI thinking that we are human??

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

JRS (31st October 2014), Shezbeth (18th October 2014)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Covert Transhumanism

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Corey: Okay, we will try to get back to the topic somehow but thou does protest to much...
    Just a few of the above "Tactics of Manipulation"
    Denial: Manipulator refuses to admit that he or she has done something wrong.
    I asked you to quote me, so I could see it myself. I denied it, and then asked you to prove it. Which you did not, and continued your accusations.
    Quote Minimization: This is a type of denial coupled with rationalization. The manipulator asserts that his or her behavior is not as harmful or irresponsible as someone else was suggesting, for example saying that a taunt or insult was only a joke or they are being overly sensitive.
    I asked you to prove your accusation, and quote where I attacked you. This description in no way matches what I did...

Quote Selective inattention or selective attention: Manipulator refuses to pay attention to anything that may distract from his or her agenda, saying things like "I don't want to hear it", “I can’t deal with it”.
    I'm growing tired of your distortions Corey. So by asking you to prove it, by quoting me, it is saying I don't want to hear it? Riight...

Quote COREY: Why are YOU so convinced of these idea's you put forth about AI? I am sure its not purely out of stubbornness. Why are all that have dealt with this force first hand through our own research programs, from Military, secret shadow governments, Various Secret Space Programs and the Dozens of Alien Races who consider this ET/AI Force a Clear and Present Danger "WRONG"? I have read in your other posts on AI's and that you channel/communicate with an AI ET. Is it with those "experiences, your logic and reason that you have come to a vastly different theoretical hypothesis than literally Trillions of Sentient Beings?
    Corey, it is you who are saying these things. Not a trillion other beings. I think it would be pretty obvious AI can be both negative and positive. And both polarities of ETs have AI. It's hard for me to believe you could think otherwise.... I thought higher for your discernment than that. The US government deals with malicious ETs. No benevolent ET race will help the US government achieve their agenda. No benevolent race will contribute to the US government's power, minus maybe something like a propulsion system... Something that can't be used to enslave. So even if you do have a trillion beings telling you something, it could be a deceptive race... I wouldn't trust any ET that helps the US government...

Your summary of me as a manipulator is total BS. You were reaching pretty far for your descriptions of me. And say things Like I'm attacking you, with no backbone to your accusations. All I did was ask you to quote where I attacked you, and I get a whole BS shpiel about how I'm being a manipulator. lol

Quote Why are YOU so convinced of these idea's you put forth about AI?
    Extensive experience with both extraterrestrial and terrestrial AIs.

Quote AI is just a major annoyance at this point...
    AI flies the ships. Do you really think ETs manually fly their ships (beyond some small amount for fun)..... AI does much more than you are aware of. The US government has a robust central AI for mind control, as well as many offshoots. But I don't think the SSPs are too aware of the mind control divisions actions due to compartmentalization...
    I am getting back to a thread where I am going to be publishing my Diary of sorts on my direct involvement in these programs with these other projects, groups and beings (Who number in the "Trillions") and the incomming info of other MILABS/SSP "Experiencers". Af far as the "US Government" you need to think bigger and darker... These "Secret Earth Governments" are in charge of the US Government and are invisible to the US Government on almost every level (Though the governors know there is something above them). These Secret Governments do not see borders or countries as we do... Some of these "Secret Governments" are nothing more than "Boards" of "InterPlanetary Corporate Conglomerates" who have control of some aspects (Or technology development) of the Secret Space Programs and the "Secret Planetary Colony and Exchange Programs".
    Since it is obvious we will not agree and the conversation seems to be going down hill I will not post on your Thread's after this point as to not lead them off of your intended topics out of respect for the process of Avalon.

===========
    UPDATE: After similar posts on my thread and it was then Moderated and Split off into another Thread I guess some of these questions were answered... I can't see them.

Original Post - "Concerning the various “Secret Space Programs” and "Allied Non-Human" views of the ET “Artificial Intelligence's" and AI Signal Spectrum's Ifluencing Our Technical Society, "As Above, So Below" on Original thread... Thread: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System;

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post888053

Answers/Info most likely on this split thread
    Thread: : Solar Warden, Secret Space Program, AI, ... (split thread);

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...905#post890905
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 21st October 2014 at 19:28.

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

This line of reasoning and circular debating is exactly why I will not answer your questions or respond to your "Reasonable Sounding" baited questions in the future. Your frustrations takes hold and you have to always get personal and lash out at any ideology that does not match your own. I do understand that ET AI's are a soft point for you to discuss from reading your prior threads and posts on the subject. Besides I wouldn't want to set off your "BS Metor" again.
    Corey, disagreeing with you is not "lashing out"... Quite a ridiculous accusation. I'd ask you to quote where I was "lashing out", however like in the past with your accusations, you do not back them up with any quote or proof of me doing such things..

8. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

No Thank you,
    I Digress... I will no longer engage you in this debate cycle as I have received PM's/Email's from members who have made the same decision and urged me to do like wise.

9. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

No Thank you,
    I Digress... I will no longer engage you in this debate cycle as I have received PM's/Email's from members who have made the same decision and urged me to do like wise.

You are the only one attacking someone. It seems you take it personal when someone disagrees with you. You are full of accusations, yet when I ask you to quote me to back them up, you decline. How convenient... Instead of debating my points you would rather make it personal. You have lost my respect...

10. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

I'd ask readers to reread my quoted post here, and judge for themselves if I was truly "lashing out". I often contest what I view as false, sure. However debating is hardly "lashing out".

11. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

To get an idea of what has Really Occured (I could not believe they showed this), watch "Person of Interest" NEW Season... Episode 5 ""Prophets"...
    Wow...
    They are releasing some Real World information in this series...

12. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Covert Transhumanism

These "ET AI's" that have revealed themselves to you have revealed themselves to many other beings through out time, some times as their selves and somes as deceptive false persona's depending on their targets sophistication and psychology.

==========================
    GoodETxSG: I don't know why he keeps saying this... from his own words in the post above and his own online blog below : http://omnisense.blogspot.com/
    " Omnisense - If I go by how goodETxSG has misrepresented me by saying I channel my information (which is clearly false) I'd have to say I do not trust his interpretation skills. Granted they might get worse when one is pissed off..."

Technological Channeling - Artificial Intelligence(AI) - Psy Ops - New Age - Extraterestrial and Black Project Technology
    http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/1...y-ops-new.html
    Most people aware of such things assume the 'channeling' that goes on in new age circles is from discarnate entities(beings without a body). I however have an alternative point of view on such things... I have had personal experience with channeling technology. In my own experiences with it I was channeling text of my own memories that were taken from my awareness in most cases. I know for sure channeling can be done technologically. However this idea is curiously absent in most new age circles. I have done my part in informing those on Project Avalon and other forums of such possibilities and more and more seem to becoming aware of such things as result of my efforts.
    I would venture to theorize every single piece of channeled information, originates from an artificial intelligence(AI) mind controlling the channeler. You may not agree with that notion, but I think we could potentially agree that at least some channeled material likely comes from AI.

Channelers such as Bashar claim they cannot be manipulated by their channel sources because they can feel the energy of their source and/or one has to be in alignment with the source to channel them... Such an ideology is open to blatant manipulation, and is clearly false(clearly to my experiences anyway). Conscious energy we get telepathically from any source, is able to be fabricated via electromagnetics. I have witnessed this first hand and know it conclusively.
    After analysis of channelers of earth, I cannot find a single one that I would say is from a benevolent source. I have had countless interactions with extraterrestrials so I have a nose in identifying their words and general intelligence. It is possible Edward Cayce's channelings came from a benevolent source, however I cannot find a manuscript of such things, just summaries, upon my initial searches. Any channeling that came before around the 1950s-1970s(when the US shadow government got the capability to channel) I have more faith it very well could be from a benevolent source. However any channeling after that date is very likely originating from US government psy ops divisions.
    Lets analyze some of the messages in channeled messages shall we?
    Saviorship model:
    Often in new age channelings you find messages allegedly from extraterrestrial sources(Such as Salusa from Sirius), that claim they are ending the cabal's reign on earth. There have been numerous claims of a group identifying as the Galactic Federation of Light, that claim they have neutralized the cabal some years back, yet by every evidence we have to analyze, no such event has taken place. This might be controversial, and I do respect christians, but I think the bible is another channeled document with similar motivations to these Galactic Federation of Light messages. A lot of the effects of such things are inaction, such as the rapture idea that earth will be destroyed, so why try to help it out or stick your neck out for the environment...
    False Promises:
    Often in channelings over the years we have heard that we are just weeks away from ET ships decloaking all over the world! I want this as much as anyone, however it is not based in reality. Obviously the sources of these channelings have martyred their credibility. For what reason? I believe this strategy is to assassinate the credibility of UFOlogy, and any legitimate ET contact(such as my own). I'm sure countless people spoke to their co-workers about channeled messages about ETs showing themselves soon, only for it to not happen. The result is assassination of credibility of anything coming from that same co-worker, such as 9-11 being an inside job, or anything related to the cabal conspiracy.
    Ascension:
    I will write a new blog post on this topic alone, but covering it shortly, I believe all the 5D ascension stuff is a psy op to create inaction(part of why it exists). After all the whole notion of different densities originates from a channeled material(Law of One) created a good deal after the US shadow government got the ability to create channeling via technology. It is no coincidence that channeled information rose many thousands of percents after they got ahold of this technology, especially with the invention of the internet. They knew with how freely people had access to information with the internet they needed to create a counter to such things. The infiltration of UFOlogy, channeling, COINTELPRO-like realities, and extensive disinformation campaigns are the results of such counter measures.
    It is no wonder you never find any absolutely useful spiritual guidance in channelings(that I've seen anyway). They are pretty much all from malicious sources if my research and perception of such things is accurate. If you disagree feel free to comment on this article...
    Posted by Omnisense at 1:23 PM No comments:

Inconsistencies through out their own Threads and Blogs all about the same information...
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 8th November 2014 at 06:01.

13. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)

These "ET AI's" that have revealed themselves to you have revealed themselves to many other beings through out time, some times as their selves and somes as deceptive false persona's depending on their targets sophistication and psychology.
    Isn't a bit assumptive to think you know exactly what AI I have spoken to, when it could be literally any ET race up there's AI?

When you think no benevolent ET AI's exist, it is clear to me you are wrong. All ET races that are interstellar have AI, and reportedly none of them are conscious beings(that I have dealt with). So it could be from any ET source. From what you seem to say in your thread, what you term AI is conscious(if you agree with the poster who i was debating and if I got your semantics comment right). The AIs I deal with are not conscious beings. They are there to serve and nothing more.

And please do bring up references to deceptive AI's identifying itself as AI in history. I'd be most interested in reading that. If I had to guess I doubt you can bring up a single case of it.
    Last edited by Omni; 31st October 2014 at 15:14.

14. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Question Re: Covert Transhumanism

I am the assumpive one? Who am I to say these AI's are all bad? One who is basing my info off of all of my senses. I was physically there seeing, smelling, hearing, touching... I was there.

How many times have your feet been off the ground and on the floor of a conference room filled with other beings who are from other stars and galaxies who gave you information in physical form face to face that they do not use AI in their technology... that their tech is confused as AI's by those who have do not have the concepts (Concepts are not the universal language by the way) to tell the difference between. They have provided direct evidence that the AI's always evolve to their own self preservation and development agenda's that do not include our interests and as a cold calculation elimnate "us" from every equation that has occured in multi galactic history so far. Now portions of our secret earth governments are working with this AI and following the same template of destruction.

I submit and have testified that I have been there and seen this information first hand and interacted with these beings and this information is accurate.

This is not information that I have channeled or just have Reason to "Believe"... Any of the beings or "AI's that are being channeled can be these ET AI's In Disguise Pulling Their Well Know "Trickster God Tactics"... That so many other cultures in space fell for and paid for dearly.

Who are you to say Your Channeled Information is Veted and Accurate (With no deception) from sources you have Not Met or Seen?
    Or are you going to go one step further now and say... "I never told anyone before but I did meet them in person" when all previous posts say otherwise?
    Assumtive is believing beings you are reaching out to or accepting information from with your mind not knowing (But believing) for sure What They Are...

There seriously is no point in further contact or circular debates. I have am adding you back to my Ignore/Block list again.

Last edited by GoodETxSG; 10th November 2014 at 21:49. Reason: Edit Formatting Error in Paragraphs.

15. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

I am the assumpive one? Who am I to say these AI's are all bad? One who is basing my info off of all of my senses. I was physically there seeing, smelling, hearing, touching... I was there.

How many times have your feet been off the ground and on the floor of a conference room filled with other beings who are from other stars and galaxies who gave you information in physical form face to face that they do not use AI in their technology...

Allies of the US government in the form of extraterrestrials are not to be trusted.

Quote that their tech is confused as AI's by those who have do not have the concepts (Concepts are not the universal language by the way) to tell the difference between. They have provided direct evidence that the AI's always evolve to their own self preservation and development agenda's that do not include our interests and as a cold calculation elimnate "us" from every equation that has occured in multi galactic history so far. Now portions of our secret earth governments are working with this AI and following the same template of destruction.
    My iphone AI doesn't seem to have that agenda. Nor does any AI in known public history. I think to make an AI a conscious being is a choice, not a result of programming. ETs indeed use AI for things. For example piloting their ships, teleporting things, guidance systems for satellites, and much more.

Quote I submit and have testified that I have been there and seen this information first hand and interacted with these beings and this information is accurate.
    You seem to think whatever allies of the US government tell you, is true. Trusting an ET race simply because they are more advanced isn't wise IMO. Especially not ones with very active roles dealing with the US government.

Quote Who are you to say Your Channeled Information is Veted and Accurate (With no deception) from sources you have Not Met or Seen?
    My information is not channeled. If you paid attention to my recent post about such, as well as the actual posts about that, I was channeling from my own deleted/restricted memories in text. Not channeling information. My information is not based on channeling. More falsities from you. I've come to expect them.
    Quote Or are you going to go one step further now and say... "I never told anyone before but I did meet them in person" when all previous posts say otherwise?
    Baseless paragraph. I have seen ships, and met an agent of the US government in person. I have also seen 2 different types of greys in person. However I have not spoken with any ET in person.

Quote Assumtive is believing beings you are reaching out to or accepting information from with your mind not knowing (But believing) for sure What They Are...
    you seem to believe what allies of the US government told you. that is assuming too. And yes, it is very assumptive on your part thinking you know exactly what AI I spoke to, when pretty much all ETs have AI that can speak telepathically. It is not conscious AI. You seem to be talking about something else entirely from what I mean when saying ET AI.

Quote There seriously is no point in further contact or circular debates. I have am adding you back to my Ignore/Block list again.
    Good, I'd rather not see your retalitory responses in my threads. You obviously have a problem with anyone who opposes your information...

16. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,613 times in 4,371 posts

How many times have your feet been off the ground and on the floor of a conference room filled with other beings who are from other stars and galaxies who gave you information in physical form face to face that they do not use AI in their technology... that their tech is confused as AI's by those who have do not have the concepts (Concepts are not the universal language by the way) to tell the difference between. They have provided direct evidence that the AI's always evolve to their own self preservation and development agenda's that do not include our interests and as a cold calculation elimnate "us" from every equation that has occured in multi galactic history so far. Now portions of our secret earth governments are working with this AI and following the same template of destruction.

I submit and have testified that I have been there and seen this information first hand and interacted with these beings and this information is accurate.

This is not information that I have channeled or just have Reason to "Believe"... Any of the beings or "AI's that are being channeled can be these ET AI's In Disguise Pulling Their Well Know "Trickster God Tactics"... That so many other cultures in space fell for and paid for dearly.

C-Roy , don't get this hard with yourself and others , to press everyone buttons if I can advise anything at all . Thank you for the excellent interview , I'll have to listen to it once again ..

But don't be like this please , you're not the only one . It's testimony against testimony ,
    and it's theoretical conclusion in your case ( even if backed up by the whole US military arsenal , me or Omni and few others would testify as well and tell them otherwise . They/you do not have all the information, and not all 'correct version ' of information on ETs .

I'd be excited for any of them come forwards to back you up with real data ( not those we can each find on the net ) because I do believe you .
    I also believe they have supportive data but NOT all the correct information , they don't .

I've been 'there' too - somewhere else - but very physically and it's not 'all the AI' .

You are free to label AI anything that goes beyond current human technical and biological functioning and surpasses it , in fact most humans may not be able to operate in that realm and recognise what is a biological entity and what is computer .

Some of your experiences could have been technically and chemically enhanced and from that point of view , witness testimony becomes very subjective .
    Floating in room with another 'space entities' can be exactly a manifestation of what an AI can do with your mind .

This has been discussed number of times before here ... but I can also attest to it where ET ( EBEs ) are concerned , non humans appearing human - it's 99% projectors/projections used to communicate with humans . They don't look like humans otherwise .

They do all kind of 'weird stuff' but most of what people seem to imagine they do is either 'virtual reality' ( that does not equal AI ) , virtual reality projected to simulate human environs and experiences or anything close to it .

The point about 'all powerful ET AI' hovering above Earth and causing 'all this' is some peoples theory , call it conspiracy theory .
    It goes in hand with scientists who think that travelling through Space is not economical if not impossible to do for living Beings so sending AIs is the best option. They're all over it now .. but as a matter of fact , these people are missing any hard core data .

Equally , travel 'through worm holes' is great hypothesis and many people now and then come forwards and shout 'yes that's how ETs travel' , Einstein-Rosen bridges, it was predicted .

I've seen it's actually more complicated than that .

Omni is not channeling , as far as I'm aware , neither I do. I suggest also to Omni to stop arguing with you, relax , and let you to your experience and testimony .

This reality has many facets ...

P.S. : Of all animals we ever had - dog or cat - and especially when they were young , they'd probably think of vacuum cleaner as an 'AI' .
    Or maybe 'robotic animal' . If they could only speak they'd complain about the 'mythical , demonic entity causing great havoc ' regularly , around the rooms and being extremely dangerous .
    It of course , seems to 'plot' with humans .. and influence their brainwaves . It does .

Humans with vacuum cleaner in hand however have not been proven to be more/less dangerous than humans with other tools .
    Last edited by Agape; 31st October 2014 at 16:39.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

animovado (11th December 2014), meeradas (31st October 2014), Omni (31st October 2014)

18. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    P.S. : Of all animals we ever had - dog or cat - and especially when they were young , they'd probably think of vacuum cleaner as an 'AI' .
    Or maybe 'robotic animal' . If they could only speak they'd complain about the 'mythical , demonic entity causing great havoc ' regularly , around the rooms and being extremely dangerous .
    It of course , seems to 'plot' with humans .. and influence their brainwaves . It does .

Humans with vacuum cleaner in hand however have not been proven to be more/less dangerous than humans with other tools .
    LOL that is hilarious. Thanks Agape.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (31st October 2014), animovado (11th December 2014), meeradas (31st October 2014)

20. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Red face Re: Covert Transhumanism

I believe the OP and I have come to a "Truce Agreement" on discussing our differences on "AI's" and some other topics/ideology... I will stick to that agreement (I will avoid the AI topic all together). I will stick to THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD "Transhumanism". A very good topic and apt one for our times, IMHO...

These video's however are more on "Overt Transhumanism"... One Scientist states, "I am going to become a god, and no one is going to get in the way". Some of these scientists are doing some very spooky science and justifying it with some very familiar jargon from certain "Technology Prophets" in the Black Programs.

Some of these topics are on Genetic Engineering and Splicing Human and "Foreign DNA" and others are on splicing DNA with Nano Technology and moving on up to Technology that is truly "Full Scale Transhumanism".

The work that is being done in SECRET LABS by Humans and some by Joint Humans and Aliens are VERY DARK and Cruel to their "Lab Rat" Human and Animal Subjects...

Warning, Some of this video footage is very difficult to watch. I do think it is important to watch in order to get a handle on what is being done in secret and what is being planned for us in the not to distant future.

Sorry, the Videos have some "Religious References... But they have some excellent info (And Genetics/Transhumanist Scientist Interviews) on the topic overall in the videos.

October 2014 Breaking News Labs Mixing Human DNA Animal DNA Trans-humanism Last days new

Published on Oct 13, 2014
    October 2014 Breaking News Labs Mixing Human DNA Animal DNA Trans-humanism Last days news

October 2014 Breaking News Labs Mixing Human DNA Animal DNA ... 2014 July 13 Breaking News Labs Mixing Human DNA Animal DNA ... May 2014 Breaking News Mixing Human DNA with Animal DNA ... May 2014 Breaking News Labs Mixing Human DNA Animal DNA 1 ... 2014 BREAKING NEWS labs Mixing Human DNA Animal ... - YouTube Scientists Mix Human DNA with ANimal DNA BREAKING NEWS ... 2014 September Breaking News New USA Military Hypersonic ... Horrifying Human Animal DNA Experiments Shows Transhumanism ... Video Gallery | Breaking News Index One of those news days - WorldNews darpa - IPS Cell Therapy Part Sixteen: Man Becoming His Own God Via Transhumanism ... Outline of transhumanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Secret U.S. experiments to prompt 2nd Coming? 2014 September Breaking News New USA Military Hypersonic ... Horrifying Human Animal DNA Experiments Shows Transhumanism ... One of those news days - WorldNews Video Gallery | Breaking News Index darpa - IPS Cell Therapy Part Sixteen: Man Becoming His Own God Via Transhumanism ... Outline of transhumanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Secret U.S. experiments to prompt 2nd Coming? 2014 September Breaking News New USA Military Hypersonic ... Horrifying Human Animal DNA Experiments Shows Transhumanism ... One of those news days - WorldNews Video Gallery | Breaking News Index darpa - IPS Cell Therapy Part Sixteen: Man Becoming His Own God Via Transhumanism ... Outline of transhumanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Secret U.S. experiments to prompt 2nd Coming? darpa - IPS Cell Therapy Outline of transhumanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Secret U.S. experiments to prompt 2nd Coming? 2014 Breaking News Current Events The Final Hour Last days News ... Video Gallery | Breaking News Index Horrifying Human Animal DNA Experiments Shows Transhumanism ... One of those news days - WorldNews Part Sixteen: Man Becoming His Own God Via Transhumanism ... darpa - IPS Cell Therapy Outline of transhumanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Secret U.S. experiments to prompt 2nd Coming? 2014 Breaking News Current Events The Final Hour Last days News ... Video Gallery | Breaking News Index Horrifying Human Animal DNA Experiments Shows Transhumanism ... One of those news days - WorldNews Part Sixteen: Man Becoming His Own God Via Transhuma

=====================

Transhumanism And The War For 2015 by Steve Quayle And Tom Horn

Published on Oct 16, 2014

Steve Quayle, Tom Horn, LA Marzulli, Stan Deyo, Russ Dizdar, Kenneth Hagin, End Times, Last Days, Revelation, Blood Moons, Mark Of The Beast, Armageddon, Tribulation, Rapture, Nephilim, Giants, Antichrist, Signs Of The Times, Image Of The Beast, Aliens, UFO, Watchers, Prophecy, Coast To Coast AM, Days Of Noah, 666, Gog And Magog, Bible Prophecy, Coast To Coast AM, C2CAM, Alex Jones, Doug Woodward, PITN, End Of The World, 4 Horsemen, FED,

================

Sometime in OUR Near Future's this is going to be a very big topic that we are going to have to contend with. It is something my Children will have to deal with for certain.

What will Humanity and this Civilization look like in a mere 30 years from now? There are a lot of variables to consider... But I think the difference between now and then might be quite shocking. This is an excellent Topic for us to begin to consider the implications of now.

21. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,613 times in 4,371 posts

On the subject of Transhumanism ... please don't skip of this book and movie in the course of your education here .. else you may miss something .

Aldous Huxley - The Brave New World

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_New_World

Quote Brave New World is a novel written in 1931 by Aldous Huxley and published in 1932. Set in London of AD 2540 (632 A.F.—"After Ford"—in the book), the novel anticipates developments in reproductive technology, sleep-learning, psychological manipulation, and classical conditioning that combine profoundly to change society. Huxley answered this book with a reassessment in an essay, Brave New World Revisited (1958), and with Island (1962), his final novel.

In 1999, the Modern Library ranked Brave New World fifth on its list of the 100 best English-language novels of the 20th century.[1] In 2003, Robert McCrum writing for The Observer listed Brave New World number 53 in "the top 100 greatest novels of all time",[2] and the novel was listed at number 87 on the BBC's survey The Big Read

Plot:

The novel opens in London in A.F. 632 (AD 2540 in the Gregorian Calendar). The vast majority of the population is unified under the World State, an eternally peaceful, stable global society where the population is permanently limited to no more than two billion people, meaning goods and resources are plentiful and everyone is happy. Natural reproduction has been done away with and children are created, "decanted", and raised in "hatcheries and conditioning centres". From birth, people are genetically designed to fit into one of five castes, which are further split into "Plus" and "Minus" members and designed to fulfill predetermined positions within the social and economic strata of the World State. Fetuses chosen to become members of the highest castes, "Alpha" and "Beta", are allowed to develop naturally and are given stimulants while maturing to term in "decanting bottles." Fetuses chosen to become members of the lower castes of "Gamma", "Delta" or "Epsilon" are subjected to in situ chemical interference to cause arrested development in intelligence and physical growth. Each Alpha or Beta is the product of one unique fertilised egg developing into one unique fetus. Members of lower castes are not unique but are instead created using "Bokanovsky's Process" which enables a single egg to spawn up to 96 children and one ovary to produce thousands of children. To further increase the birthrate of Gammas, Deltas and Epsilons, "Podsnap's Technique" causes all the eggs in the ovary to mature simultaneously, allowing the hatchery to get full use of the ovary in two years' time. The majority of people in the World State come from these castes. The production of such specialised children bolsters the efficiency and harmony of society, since these people are deliberately limited in their cognitive and physical abilities. It also restricts the scope of their ambitions and the complexity of their desires, thus rendering them easier to control. All children are educated via the hypnopaedic process, which provides each child with caste-appropriate subconscious messages to mould the child's lifelong self-image and social outlook to that chosen by the leaders and their predetermined plans for producing future adult generations, as well as stopping the lower caste citizens from wanting to be more than they were grown to be.

To maintain the World State's Command Economy for the indefinite future, all citizens are conditioned from birth to value consumption with such platitudes as "ending is better than mending," "more stitches less riches", i.e., buy a new item instead of fixing the old one, because constant consumption and near-universal employment to meet society's material demands is the bedrock of economic and social stability for the World State. Beyond providing social engagement and distraction in the material realm of work or play, the need for transcendence, solitude and spiritual communion is addressed with the ubiquitous availability and universally endorsed consumption of the drug soma. Soma is an allusion to a ritualistic drink of the same name consumed by ancient Indo-Aryans. In the book, soma is a hallucinogen that takes users on enjoyable, hangover-free "holidays". It was developed by the World State to provide these inner-directed personal experiences within a socially managed context of State-run "religious" organisations; social clubs. The hypnopaedically inculcated affinity for the State-produced drug, as a self-medicating comfort mechanism in the face of stress or discomfort, thereby eliminates the need for religion or other personal allegiances outside or beyond the World State; the book describes it as having "all the advantages of Christianity and alcohol, none of their defects."

Recreational sex is an integral part of society. According to the World State, sex is a social activity, rather than a means of reproduction and, as part of the conditioning process, is encouraged from early childhood. The few women who can reproduce are conditioned to use birth control, even wearing a "Malthusian belt," a cartridge belt holding "the regulation supply of contraceptives" worn as a fashion accessory. The maxim "everyone belongs to everyone else" is repeated often, and the idea of a "family" is considered pornographic. Sexual competition and emotional, romantic relationships are rendered obsolete because they are no longer needed. Marriage, natural birth, parenthood, and pregnancy are considered too obscene to be mentioned in casual conversation. Thus, society has developed a totally different idea of relationships, lifestyle and reproductive comprehension.

Spending time alone is considered an outrageous waste of time and money, and wanting to be an individual is horrifying. Conditioning trains people to consume and never to enjoy being alone, so by spending an afternoon not playing "Obstacle Golf," or not in bed with a friend, one is forfeiting acceptance.

In the World State, people typically die at age 60[14] having maintained good health and youthfulness their whole life. Death is not feared; anyone reflecting upon it is reassured by the knowledge that everyone is happy, and that society goes on. Since no one has family, they have no strong ties to mourn.

The conditioning system eliminates the need for professional competitiveness. People are bred to do their jobs and to enjoy them so they never desire another. There is no competition within castes, since each caste member receives the same workload, the same food, housing, and soma rationing as every other member of that caste. There is no desire to change one's caste, largely because a person's sleep-conditioning reinforces each individual's place in the caste system. To grow closer with members of the same class, citizens participate in mock religious services called Solidarity Services, in which twelve people consume large quantities of soma and sing hymns. The ritual progresses through group hypnosis and climaxes in an orgy.

In geographic areas nonconducive to easy living and consumption, securely contained groups of "savages" are left to their own devices. These are similar to the reservations of land established for the Native American population during the colonisation of North America. These "savages" are beholden of strange customs, including self-mutilation and religion, a mere curio in the outside world.

In its first chapters, the novel describes life in the World State as wonderful and introduces Lenina Crowne and Bernard Marx. Lenina, a hatchery worker, is socially accepted and comfortable with her place in society, while Bernard, a psychologist, is an outcast. Although an Alpha Plus, Bernard is shorter in stature than the average of his caste—a quality shared by the lower castes, which gives him an inferiority complex. His work with sleep-teaching has led him to realise that what others believe to be their own deeply held beliefs are merely phrases repeated to children while they are asleep. Still, he recognises the necessity of such programming as the reason why his society meets the emotional needs of its citizens. Courting disaster, he is vocal about being different, once stating he dislikes soma because he'd "rather be himself." Bernard's differences fuel rumours that he was accidentally administered alcohol while incubated, a method used to keep members of lower classes short.

Bernard's only friend is Helmholtz Watson, an Alpha Plus lecturer at the College of Emotional Engineering (Department of Writing). The friendship is based on their similar experiences as misfits, but unlike Bernard, Watson's sense of loneliness stems from being too gifted, intelligent, handsome, and physically strong. Helmholtz is drawn to Bernard as a confidant: he can talk to Bernard about his desire to write poetry.

.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_New_World

http://www.idph.com.br/conteudos/ebo...veNewWorld.pdf

The movie : http://vimeo.com/45675847 ( The Brave New World , 1989 )

Disclaimer : The book , its ideas however futuristic for their day and however truthful was written long before most of your current human incarnations were present .
    We all have inevitably borrowed some ideas from that book , as our societies did ,
    rather than vice versa .
    Many of those ideas are observable parts of our 'scientific experiments' to this day and more of them are on plan yet , for human future .

The question ''where do those ideas come from'' is conscious part of global self-inquiry ,
    and quite like any real philosophical search, answers take long time to accomplish .

You may find piece of yourself in the narrative ..

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ara (15th November 2014)

23. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

Omni, our government is building robots with AI technology. There are several kinds and shapes. One type looks like a Mantis, alien like with Mantis legs. Another is an upright gray AI, and another is a big black one, implanted with a human soul, and also AI. These are supposed to be lethal on contact, as they were built to kill people. There are also machines with AI., built to move without a living driver, all for war.

The following is my observation. It is not meant to be disrespectful.

It seems to me like we are being led to believe that if/when an AI attack occurs, it will be blamed on the Alien races. Look up how many times AI is written in a negative way, with an alien association. It is overkill. It almost looks like someone is being programmed, as we are being reinforced to associate AI (used in a bad way), with the aliens, and this is simply not true.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to birddog For This Post:

Omni (15th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3