+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Interstellar" – Science Fiction or Pure Fantasy?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default "Interstellar" – Science Fiction or Pure Fantasy?

"Published on 13 Oct 2014
    In November of this year, movie theaters around the world will begin showing perhaps the year's most anticipated film, the science-fiction blockbuster, "Interstellar."

The plot of the film features scientists on Earth devising a plan to send human beings through a wormhole, in a desperate effort to find a new, habitable system.

But what is a "wormhole." Mathematician Stephen J. Crothers tells us all the reasons why the wormhole concept is physically meaningless."

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Chilliburger (14th October 2014), justntime2learn (4th November 2014), Matisse (16th October 2014), Mercedes (14th October 2014), sigma6 (14th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2014), Wind (14th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: "Interstellar" – Science Fiction or Pure Fantasy?

Thanks for turning me onto Crothers´papers. I am not sure how deeply I can get into them, but I will give them a try. Funny how I was just musing last night in bed that "they" are not using wormholes to get around the universe. And I have had the opinion for a long time that something is screwy with relativity. Go read Einstein's 1905 special relativity paper and you will see that special relativity is a mindf***. How on earth was this universally accepted. Who was it, Paul Dirac, who took three years to mindf*** himself to agree with Einstein?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

Chilliburger (14th October 2014), ktlight (14th October 2014), Mercedes (14th October 2014), seeker/reader (14th October 2014), sigma6 (14th October 2014), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well Ben Rich is reported as having asked his listeners "what is the shortest distance between two points?". Answer: zero. "All points in space-time are connected". If indeed "we have the technology to take ET home" then he sure as hell would have known how it was possible.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

From a cost analysis point of view .... pure fantasy... even if they have the technology... and make it "through the wormhole"... and find this perfect planet... that apparently nobody else would be living on... and good luck with that... (then again because we're from "Earth" I suppose we could just poison and kill them all off under the guise of wanting to initiate commerce with them... i.e. same reason why our ego/ethnocentric "world leaders" (read: sociopaths) are so paranoid of higher technology aliens perhaps???) and unless it is for 0.000001 % of humanity, I don't see the cost equation working out... When for a tiny miniscule fraction by comparison, as Benjamin Fulford always likes to mention, we could change this planet overnight...

If the planet really was under threat, then why do they need to manufacture False Flag Attacks 24/7 as is currently going on? and pretty much everywhere you look? When they could put the whole planet on alert and reprioritize the entire planet's resources to building starship technology... for the whole planet, along the lines of Lost In Space, which could very well be as easy as releasing existing suppressed technology (at least 6,000 by the US alone?) instead of just allowing Bronfman, with his $100,000 a ticket "fake" zero gravity simulation ride... (LOL!!!) and that Tesla CEO guy... (and btw Bronfman's "zero gravity ride" can be done a lot cheaper, at a lower altitude with a 747 for the exact same "effect" ...talk about smoke and mirrors)

Now that would be a different story. LOL... I'm finding it harder and harder to activate my "suspension of disbelief" when watching movies and other so called productions of a "theatrical nature"... Is it just me? (...I doubt it....)
    Last edited by sigma6; 14th October 2014 at 13:19.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

ktlight (14th October 2014), Mercedes (14th October 2014), Snookie (14th October 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

This movie caught my eye also. As Kemo referenced, Ben Rich already hinted that we have faster than light technology, which in my opinion would be some type of "warp" drive or folding space technology. But doing that would make for a short movie.

If you want a feature length movie you have to have the newbie humans stumbling and bumbling their way through a desperate attempt to find and traverse a wormhole rather than them just hitting the ole warp drive button on the console (which would be virtually instantaneous travel by comparison).

Last edited by seeker/reader; 14th October 2014 at 13:31.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Carmody (15th October 2014), Matisse (16th October 2014), Mercedes (14th October 2014), robinr1 (15th October 2014), Snookie (14th October 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 times in 241 posts

I think what he is getting at is that you can get from point A to point B in a thought if you've been there before, or know the way and or your getting help at the destination to bring you in..or something along those lines ;-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

sigma6 (16th October 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I just say this , there is space between space ... there is pathways connected across the universe and a Certain ET group uses it for communication and the signal is instantly open before the transmission is sent with no time loss , even from one side of the universe to the other ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Matisse (16th October 2014), Verdilac (15th October 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 times in 241 posts

What if it isn't an et group,what if its US without any electromagnetic interference or any preprograming from the world around us,an US that has a memory of our exact origins,in effect knowledge of mental teleportation without the physical mass,the hardware is at the other location like we have here so its counter productive and irrelevant to even try and take it along as its not needed,also the mention of the black spinning disc may be mentioned at the end to mislead most people, as if you take it at its meaning its all moved past that if that's what was actually said after the presentation

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Of course it's fantasy. It is fiction, after all. But I would point out that the contactee Onyxknight has said on this forum that there are two wormholes in our solar system, one that is intergalactic and another one that connects with the other side of the Milky Way. Having two in one solar system, according to him, is not very common.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

OnyxKnight (1st April 2017)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Think of the complex aspects of an electron being a universal solvent, everything is made of electrons. Time is a differential. Reality is a parallel bubble, it exits as holistic resonant reflected differential between the notes.

Two dimensions in oscillatory resonant schism, creating the inner outer vortex of a particle that makes up an electron. We are not of reality, but parallel to it. Reality does not exist. Existentialism as the I AM via Force majeure.

The gaseous plasma phase being the norm, which is entirely quantum in nature where energetics define the form...and the opposing point of the frozen lattice so odd a construction...and so dead, that it is possible to describe it as a different dimension.

Interdimensional Civil Servant

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

animovado (15th October 2014), ktlight (16th October 2014), noprophet (15th October 2014), ulli (15th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Cool, book marking this video to watch later among all of the others I have stacked up to make time to watch. Lots of cool/good info out there right now.
    Thanks for sharing...

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I just say this , there is space between space ... there is pathways connected across the universe and a Certain ET group uses it for communication and the signal is instantly open before the transmission is sent with no time loss , even from one side of the universe to the other ...
    Then again space itself could be a construct, wrap your mind around this, fundamentally, as in the energy that creates matter is more fundamental then the matter created. Fundamentally there is no space, or matter, they are constructs, in this sense the model required to "visualize" this is a hologram metaphor... the whole 3-D paradigm is irrelevant... and the only constant, amazingly is our consciousness... think astro travellin, remote viewing, clairvoyance, i.e transcending matter, space and time... btw Ralph Ring said he and Otis Carr already built something like this, and the government just stole it from them.

Goldfish swimming in a pond
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Frank V (16th October 2014), ktlight (16th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread